[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Americans are lazy >Americans are a wage slave culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Americans are lazy
>Americans are a wage slave culture and work 60 hours a week, get fired instantly for tardiness, absenteeism or inefficiency

Well, which is it?
>>
Anakin, only a Sith deals in absolutes.
>>
>>53579118
Uhhh don't most 1st world people work 40-50 hours per week?
>>
I don't know why anyone would say americans are lazy unless maybe compared to the chinese, but they're not even human so fuck them.
>>
Stfufuccboi smh tbh fam
>>
>>53579118
and get fired*

>>53579191

Yeah but only Americans are supposed to do a lot of overtime, take 30 minute lunch breaks and spend an hour in traffic both ways just to get to work.
>>
>>53579118
Don't you have some Mafia drug money that you need to go launder?
>>
American's can only be lazy thanks to welfare and disability. Any other American that doesn't apply to these has to work long hours just to get by unless they have a good college degree.

The thing is that the degree they just got put them into tremendous debt and they won't be able to pay it off for many many years unless they had a wealthy family that paid for it.
>>
>>53579118

we work so hard during our shitty jobs that we dont give a fuck outside of them, hense everyone fat and addicted to drugs
>>
>>53579246

also the hour in traffic both ways just to get to work is 100% accurate

t. live just outside I285 Atlanta and work by Cumberland Mall
>>
>>53581235
Let me fix what I said. Those people that got the degree still have to work the long hours, maybe even longer.. the other things I said still apply
>>
>>53581235
>>53581437
>>53581321

I forgot to mention also that a lot of lower class Americans seem to be working multiple (probably shitty) jobs, or at least claim to.

>>53581263

This is what makes sense to me, yet you still have some ubermensches that manage to go to the gym and do other stuff.
>>
>>53581321
Damn, we're close. Marietta/Smyrnafag here.

Feelsgood knowing there's a /pol/lack within a five mile radius
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.