[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering writing my state senator to push for a separation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.png (415KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
415KB, 1280x956px
Considering writing my state senator to push for a separation of Anchorage from the rest of Alaska. This way, Anchorage will be free to screw itself over without affecting the rest of us.

What do you guys think about this? Anchorage will turn blue at some point, because it's become the main receptacle for Seattleshits, but will the other half of the state?

(Personally, I'd like to see Palmer/Wasilla go with Anchorage, but my state senator lives in Wasilla so there's no way in hell I could convince him of that plan.)
>>
>>53574367
>because it's become the main receptacle for Seattleshits

Eastern Washington here, better you than us.
>>
ahh shit i didnt know it was that bad. ive been thinking of moving up there from portland to escape the liberal bullshit. i was thinking fairbanks though. why is anchorage so bad?
>>
I'd huff gas with that hot little Eskimo from that Alaska flying show
>>
>>53574477
Your state is already blue, ours is turning blue because of your westerners. We don't need another 3 guaranteed Dem electoral votes.

>>53574509
I hear that Fairbanks, as you go west to east, goes from full communist to full nazi. North Pole might be a nice fit for you. Unfortunately, Fairbanks is on track to becoming equivalent to Spokane - the second largest city with no say in state politics. Anchorage and Palmer/Wasilla control everything up here, and they're slowly but surely rotting out. I never saw a true blue nigger until just recently, and I've seen several since.
>>
>>53574728
god fucking damnit. ive been banking on this shit for like two years now and saving money. what the fuck city should i live in that isnt liberal indoctrination camp? are there even any left? dont the niggers freeze to death in the winter?
>>
>>53574788
Fairbanks is pretty conservative, the eastern side of it anyway. And no, not even the Hawaiians freeze to death in the winter, that's why they commit more crimes in Anch than Eskimos.
>>
>>53574922
Also: the Kenai Peninsula (a few reasonably sized cities there) is quite solidly conservative.
>>
>>53574922
i can live with a divide. im already living in a situation like that, but i dont think tons of libs will be chomping at the bit to try out an alaskan lifestyle. is living in fairbanks tough? what is it like compared to the southern states? more/less expensive, heating/energy bills? groceries/gas? ive really wanted to live there for about a decade now. its either there or eastern oregon.
>>
>>53574367
Isn't the panhandle blue as well? Such a comfy area. Great state in general. It's a shame if you really are being invaded by undesirables.
>>
>>53575589
More expensive certainly, but other than that I don't know. I haven't lived there, though I'm considering moving as well.

>>53575648
Yes. The panhandle is where the libs first landed, now it's full and deep blue so they have to move further north.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.