[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Did Jews Take Over America?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 1140x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1140x712px
>>
>>53571426
About tree fiddy years ago.
>>
>Jews created their own shadow America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Q6fT5EHSw

>it isn't communism or Judaism that the gentile elite once feared, it's Americanism as defined by Hollywood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpfMW-rVBsQ
>>
1913 when Wilson folded and promised the keys to the back room to get himself elected
>>
>>53571812
The Aussie gets it.
>>
When Americans let them . Also probably a few years before we had a national currency
>>
They've been working on it since day one, but we are only feeling the full 100% effect over the last 5-10 years

It's been a gradual shift, but it's been ramping up since WW2... And gone into overdrive in the last few years.

The thing is there is no longer any coherent opposition - the churches - even the Catholics are pretty much judized now... And they control virtually every American institution.

They've got free reign...
>>
when the jewish quotas in academia were lifted, and so the long march got on a treadmill.
>>
>>53571426
My partner and I have a bunch of monkeys that do little chores for my business. I control the flow of monkey currency and develop little monkey shows for them to watch to try and shape their behavior by classical conditioning. My partner trains some of the monkeys that are going to be models for behavior on TV and picks out monkeys in our workplace that are uppity and intelligent to be terminated and trains monkeys to ruin groups of monkeys that are trying to team up against my system. My partner also makes the monkeys work for cocaine. You have half the story Op.
>>
>>53571812
THE FEDERAL RESERVE SCAM
>>
>>53571812
australia knows, shut it down
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.