[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America, the Greatest Nation on Earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1444317665633s.jpg (8KB, 249x166px) Image search: [Google]
1444317665633s.jpg
8KB, 249x166px
Donald Trump is the greatest patriot of our time. Mr. Trump is truly the perfect representation of our great nation, strong, powerful, respected, and triumphant.

Every American has a very special role in this country and a very specific god given right to join the Trump Army. Let's all let our voices be heard by spreading the Trump Anthem across the globe like wildfire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

WE. WILL. MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!
>>
>>53570557
But by saying "make America great again" Trump is saying America is not great.

How could I vote for someone who insults my country?
>>
>>53570602
America is great but Trump is going to make it bigger, stronger, and better than ever before
>>
>>53570602
It's not an insult, it's the truth. And most Americans agree that it's the truth.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159596/americans-unsure-best-times-past.aspx
>>
>>53570659
But then that's not "great again" that's "greater"

How could I vote for someone who lied to me?
>>
>>53570706
America is currently the laughing stock of the world and it never used to be that way.
Can you honestly say that you're happy with the way our country is currently?
America is a great country but we've been going south quickly over the last few decades.
It's time we clean up the mess and become great again
>>
>>53570706
Its rhetoric nigga, "great" is relative. If you used to be an Olympic athlete and you get 20 lbs and become a layabout, you'd still say "I'm going to get back into shape"

America is not great compared to America in the past.
>>
I can't believe it's not shilling!
>>
>>53570706
look at this guy doesnt understand semantics. Suck a cock!
>>
File: 1204101.png (264KB, 714x695px) Image search: [Google]
1204101.png
264KB, 714x695px
trump never lies

still waiting on the bombshell obama birth certificate findings from Hawaii
>>
>>53570557
Bump for Trump
>>
>>53570705
>>53570855
>>53570891
But I thought America was the "Greatest Nation on Earth"

I'm getting so many mixed messages. How could I vote for someone who's supporters are so contradictory?

>>53570977
>semantics
Look at this faggot liberal with his fancy words. Go back to reddit, real Americans are talking.
>>
>>53571142
America is the greatest nation on earth were just in a bad place currently.
Moving forward we're going to make strives and become even better than ever before!
>>
>>53571142

We used to be. But now we're getting beaten. We're getting beaten by China, by Mexico, by Japan maybe. By our politicians, Obama is just the worst.

They've ruined our country, it's been just awful, it's been terrible. We're going to make the country GREAT AGAIN, like it was. We're not going to take it anymore.

Or maybe you don't want the country to be great? Because that's what it sounds like.
>>
>>53571392
That's exactly what it sounds like.
If >>53571142 doesn't want to make America great again then he can enjoy the other side of the wall and get out of our great nation!
>>
File: 1444700700265s.jpg (9KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1444700700265s.jpg
9KB, 250x187px
>>53570557
America needs Trump
Trump is a Real American Hero
>>
>>53570557
i think he might have diabetes. he sounds like a normal being with problems of an old guy to me.
he sounds sometimes degenerating but tells the truth. i actually lost any faith in politicians bcuz almost everyone sold his soul to the devil.
illuminati shall burn in hell
>>
>>53570557
I'm impressed
Keks all around
Bump
>>
>>53570557
America is the greatest damn nation on the planet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.