[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ has been making me really pissed off lately about soci

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

/pol/ has been making me really pissed off lately about society, can we have a thread of libtards getting btfo so I can calm down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMyY3Gd3uvo
>>
you're a pussy
>>
>>53567481
>Liberals are like zombies

I fucking love this guy
>>
>>53567481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
>>
>>53568649

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL YOU SHIT TIER MISOGYNERD?!?!?! YOU'RE NOT FUNNY! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!!!!11!!!"
>>
>>53568649
>>53568791

quoted the wrong post. oops.
>>
>>53568528
It's great how he's saying this on Fox News, one of our many echo chambers.

>muh left/right

Jesus Christ what a faggot.
>>
You're going to have to get a lot more backbone if you're going to be a conservative, let alone /pol. Let the libtards rage, get emotional, forget critical thinking, lose their rationality. Stay clear and focused and strong. If they get extra stupid, don't get mad...just laugh at the idiots, post your sourced rebuttal, and move on.

I say that, but gun rights deniers who think they know more than the Supreme Court and the pertinent rulings, do tend to irritate me.

Then I remember liberalism currently is exactly this: 'IF I don't like it, agree with it, or understand it, I must attack it till it goes away.' And that there is nothing they can do, short of ratifying the Constitution. Which won't happen in our lifetimes, that's for sure.

They are changing a lot, but they are meeting more and more resistance, and there is a GREAT deal that they can not every hope to change.
>>
>>53568866
>If I don't like it, agree with it, or understand it, I must attack it till it goes away
Conservatives aren't guilty of this with abortion?
>>
>>53567481
bumping with classic, wish it wasn't shit quality tho.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY
>>
File: comfy as fuck.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
comfy as fuck.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
>>53567481
Just prep and bide your time until economic collapse and/or WW3 starts up, then rampage.
>>
>>53568465
Fuck you faggot, I'm just trying to vent.
>>
File: 1444644496243.jpg (6KB, 198x212px) Image search: [Google]
1444644496243.jpg
6KB, 198x212px
>>53569873
so comfy. all these happenings have me edging. soon.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.