[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Study says that no matter what we do to curb global warm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sjpxtef.jpg (4MB, 3587x5000px) Image search: [Google]
sjpxtef.jpg
4MB, 3587x5000px
>Study says that no matter what we do to curb global warming, Miami, New Orleans, and other beloved US cities will sink below rising seas. But making extreme carbon cuts and moving to renewable energy could save millions of people living in iconic coastal areas of the United States, said the findings

Thoughts?

http://phys org/news/2015-10-sea-swallow-miami-orleans.html
>>
>>53565974
>Miami, New Orleans, and other beloved US cities will sink below rising seas

This just makes me want to buy a massive diesel truck.
>>
lmao @ people who believe in green meme energy the only real solution so far presented is the Georgia guidestones AKA 90% of the planet dying
>>
>>53565974
fuck it I live in the desert in California I'm stoked to be the new beachfront property time to get rich fuckers :^)

SF, LA, NY, Miami, New Orleans can all sink into the sea for all I care.
>>
>>53565974
istn it easier to move out of the floodable areas than trying to get the whole planet to switch technologies?

also
>implying antropogenic
>implying this isnt an interglaciar period
>>
>>53565974
>Miami
>New Orleans

SPICS AND NIGGERS BTFO
P
I
C
S

A
N
D

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

B
T
F
O

Seriously, fuck both of those places.
>>
>>53566044

Literally this.

We need to give up all technology as we know it and move back to 1800s tech to even begin making an impact, oh and killing a couple billion people won't hurt either.
>>
> Save millions of people
Kek. The water level may rise over the period of 500 to 1000 years. These people have plenty of time to move to higher ground.
>>
>>53566215
Fuck you, beat me to it.
>>
>>53565974
>New Orleans
>beloved
>>
>>53565974
well, you cant really stop a rockslide. you just dont build anything near rickety slopes anymore.

the damage was done for a century before we saw the effects. no one really is to blame, we just fucked up. good news is my house 5 miles from a beach may become beachfront property in my lifetime
>>
I feel like it would probably be cheaper and better for our economy to literally just build a gigantic seawall around the coast line.
>>
>>53566184
>fixing a broken back with a bandaid

epic
>>
>>53566178
>760
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.