[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, why do men understand women so much better than women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

/pol/, why do men understand women so much better than women understand us?

Trans-men are living proof of this, that women will never understand the male psyche. Transmen are women trying to pass as men, but the problem is, women don't know HOW to be men. Because women don't understand how men think. The one trans “man” I've met usedt he word 'bro' in this really forced way when talking to me, as if he were impersonating a Chad or something. Likewise, he said 'chick' way too often when talking about girls, failing to pick up on the fact that no guy in the modern day walks around going, “Bro, look at alla deez chicks ova here!” They're a laughable caricature at best.

As another example:
I was talking with my girlfriend once about sexual fantasies, and I realized that all of hers were these elaborate scenarios: Getting rescued by a strong hero, Being taken somewhere extremely fancy for dinner, Being a princess, etc. I asked her what she thought my fantasies were, and I could see the gears turning in her head. From what I can gather, her rationale was, "Ok, so male fantasies must have to do with more masculine scenarios, like roleplaying as a famous athlete with a hot wife."

But that’s the thing. What guy has roleplaying-based fantasies? What guy’s sexual fantasy involves him being a strong war hero and sweeping some fair maiden off his horse? This girl couldn't think outside the box enough to realize that my fantasies have nothing to do with roleplaying, and that maybe I just want to bust a nut on her face, or something simple but inexplicably arousing like that.
>>
>>53543758
No that's false anon, they do have simple ones, they are either too embarrassed to say them, or they haven't really thought of it, so they just say the default stuff.

You have to dig in there to get to the real ones.
>>
>>53543758
It's pretty commonly said that female sexuality is mostly mental while male is mostly physical.
>>
Bc women haven't progressed mentally or emotionally past a teenager. Men are able to dumb themselves down to their level
>>
>>53544113
I mean, I get that girls have fantasies like that too. Being choked is a pretty common one. But it's more just the total inability to understand how the male brain works. They think it's like a counterpoint to theirs, as opposed to being different entirely.

>>53545009
Seems like a pretty half-assed explanation but maybe there's some truth to it.
>>
>>53543758
I've had a similar conversation with a woman recently. It was me, her and two other guys. She said that women have sick fetishes too and that we'd be surprised to know what hers were. We were drinking at the time and she got drunk enough to tell us. We weren't surprised. We told her some of the stuff we we into and she was in this mindframe that everything had to be because men wanted to display their power over women. If I had told her
>I just want to bust a nut on her face
then she would have come up with some completely wrong psychological BS to explain it.
>>
>>53543758
fuck you op i use the term chick all the time. broad is also a big part of my vernacular.
>>
>>53543758
Women are complex and harder to understand than men, but with enough intelligence and ability to think logically and rationally you can start to understand the biology that makes women tick. So men while some can be stupid, are generally capable with enough time and insight able to crack that box.

Women's absurd and quite frankly laughable inability to use even basic logic over emotion stops them from being able to understand anything rational. The laughable thing is that men are generally pretty easy to understand, we have only a few core biological drives and imperatives.
>>
>>53543758
Why the fuck are you calling a woman dressed as a man "he". She is categorically not a man. Stop perpetuating this trans fad so it can die already.
>>
It's funny bc one of my fantasies is assraping a tomboy dyke.
>>
i work with a hardcore butch lesbian in her late 20s i believe, and she acts like a retarded caracature of a dude. she says yolo, she makes crude sex jokes towards other women and plays with nerf guns in the office.
>>
>>53547979
I have a lesbo manager, she wears a man style suit and has the short hair thing..
Lesbians are much more annoying than homo men.
>>
>>53543758
I think women tend to have a pretty good grasp on the male psyche, especially on a gut level. They might not know much about your fantasies and inner world, but they can intuit which buttons to push if they want something. It's a thousand times more effective, than intellectual analysis, so why bother with the latter.
>>
File: 1429817322451.jpg (38KB, 419x377px) Image search: [Google]
1429817322451.jpg
38KB, 419x377px
>>53543758
this post reeks of virginity
>>
>>53548800
you remind me of those white suburbanites from whiteville who have never seen a black person complaining about racism.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.