[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we're going to hold true to the statement that women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
If we're going to hold true to the statement that women are asking to be raped by dressing inappropriately, getting drunk at a party, hooking up with random dudes, etc., then should we also be fair say that men who had their lives ruined by women are asking for it?

There is countless statistics and evidence that marriage and children is a really bad bet for men. There is also plenty of anecdotal evidence for men to see, from their mother fleecing their father in a divorce, or their aunt doing it to their uncle, or their best friend's parents, etc. Older millenials are even old enough to see their dumb ass friends who married early getting taken for a ride by their wives after a year or 2.

I honestly believe this. If you are a man and your life is destroyed by a woman, you deserve it for not doing all you can to avoid the situation.
>>
More anti-white women shilling by the JIDF

Sage and hide people
>>
Agreed. Only retards get marriage these days especially when pussies are freer than ever.
>>
>>53543277
Swedekike fuck off. Sex is for procreation and creating a future for white people. Pieces of filth like you are the reason your country went from great to a laughing stalk.
>>
File: 1444654349402.jpg (17KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1444654349402.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
>>53543276
>>53543417
The Feminist Association of America thanks you for these posts, brother! 50% of your bank account has been withdrawn as payment!
>>
>>53543417
Why do i have to sign a paper to get kids? I'll just creampie some twat
>>
Women aren't asking to be raped by dressing provocatively. They're too stupid for us to put that responsibility on them. They can't learn how to stop being retards, that's why they want us to retard proof the world for them.
As men we're more capable than that, we have no excuse not to learn to keep ourselves safe and no excuse for expecting women to be capable of helping.
>>
Obviously. It's their fault for not realizing that women are shit and marriage is a huge trap.
>>
>>53543590
>doing this
>in Sweden

You'll get fucked just as hard financially fam.

Hell I guarantee its almost as bad as France where all a woman has to say is she "feels" like you're the father and you're on the hook for 18 years
>>
>>53543506
>>53544172
Notice the jew always mentioning financials.

"You'll never be happy without money goy!"
>>
>>53543590
>implying swedish whores don't hate their race and won't have your bastard spawn aborted immediately
>>
>>53544439
Yes, money is very important for us who get up every morning and spend all our days making it.

You need it to eat, to have a roof, and to puchase things that make you happy.

Of course this doesn't register to you, the 250lbs manbaby stormcuck living with his mother who pays for everything, while spending his time watching anime and defending his precious white women on anime image boards.
>>
Society got screwed up, it is now everyone's patriotic duty to forgo marriage and repair it.
>>
Of course. If men are making a decision as important as marriage, one of the most important events in one's life, it is natural to become well informed about it.

If a man does not deign to inform himself, that does not mean he is absolved of blame for the result.
>>
>>53544858
There's no point to marriage today though. It's a religious ceremony of a religion nobody takes seriously anymore back when society expected certain genders to perform certain roles.

All it is in 2016 is a legal sword of Damocles hanging over you well being.
>>
>>53543127
>then should we also be fair say that men who had their lives ruined by women are asking for it?
yes.
>>
>>53543127
>tting drunk at a party, hooking up with random dudes

How exactly is that rape?

Oh that's right, if she regrets it, it's rape.
>>
>>53544172
>>53544502
Getting married wont solve any of this
>>
File: 1439622404354.jpg (71KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1439622404354.jpg
71KB, 700x700px
>>53545644
I forgot something
>>53543127
Shitty b8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.