[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy /pol/aks, is the muslim/refugee situation in Europe really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: what is this.jpg (465KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
465KB, 800x1200px
Howdy /pol/aks, is the muslim/refugee situation in Europe really as bad as people are making it out to be? Or are the great controlers just trying to create disdain for muslims? Or is it both? Could someone please fill me in?
>>
>>53542048
>pic
As a /pol/ furry, even i can not give a answer.
>>
>>53542048
Of course it's not as bad as people make it seem. Yea, there are some refugees behaving shitty, but most of them are decent people as far as I can tell.
>>
>>53542048
Crime is rising up to levels so high it´s almost funny normalfags still act as if everything is ok. Just a reminder rape rates rose 1400% in sweden after they imported dindus and snackbars. We´re spending tons of money on people who have plenty of money anyways and don´t even deserve asylum while homeless people will die in the streets this winter.
>the great controlers just trying to create disdain for muslims
where the fuck do you live? they have always been doing the exact opposite. children only learn in school about the evil crusades (which were just defense) and not one bit about the islamic expansion where they conquered half of the world with unseen brutality.
>>
>>53542171
fuck statistics amirite? i got personal experince.
>>
>>53542437
Why aren't germans on the streets "helping" refugees and mudslimes get 6 feet under? Is your "future" in an islam-dominated Germany more important that your future in a clean, safe, Christian-European Germany?

Breiwik will be a president of Norway in 10 years. Its time to make history.
>>
nice OP image you fucking nigger
>>
>>53542437
And we all know your personal experience is imagitive. Where is your evindence?
>>
>>53542801
You can use google yourself. And my personal experince differs from yours.
>>
>>53542048
the fuck is that pic
>>
Of course it's not as bad as the misogynistic racists here try to make it seem.
Europes genepool needs refreshing badly and what would be better way to replenish it than by helping those in dire need of help.

These people are fleeing from a war and everyone should remember that. You have NO idea what it's like to live in a warzone and thus you have NO right to deny their access to Europe.

Not to mention we built our continent by exploiting them, it's payback time and god damn we deserve it.
>>
>>53542171
Fuck you Ahmed. If youre Hans, then youre a fucking cuck.
>>
well i havent seen a burka irl before, so take that how you want

no minorities live where im from, so it cant be that bad, for britain anyway

basically if you dont live in a city you wont come across any pakis/refugees
>>
>>53544430
>not sure if cuck/10 or just weak bait
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.