[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to be red pill here, any rules/tips?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: redpill.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
Want to be red pill here, any rules/tips?
>>
Accept arguments based on facts and statistics over appeals to emotion.
>>
Believe everything /pol/ says.
Make up your own stories and pass them off as true, they will propagate the same way here and eventually become "truth".
Make a perfunctory show of asking for evidence or unbiased statistics, but accept any crazy kooky tinfoil hat aspergers blog that comes along.
>>
WATCH greatest story never told. and read books. That's the origin of most red pilling. Basically read shit before WWII swung western public opinion way way left.
>>
Browse /pol/.
You'll get redpilled soon enough.
>>
Assume nothing

>use logic
>use facts
>use reality
>don't be quick to judge
>>
>>53541232

Truth can never be told so as to be understood, and not be believed.
>>
File: 1403038991084.jpg (657KB, 694x3450px) Image search: [Google]
1403038991084.jpg
657KB, 694x3450px
Pro-tip: go for the Green pill
>>
File: MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg (428KB, 1556x835px) Image search: [Google]
MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg
428KB, 1556x835px
>>53541232
Here, that's all you need. Not too hard to understand the world.
>>
>>53541616
>organization trying to hide its motives from populace
>wears icons that symbolize its motives
>that means it's true!
>>
>>53541232
Play Metal Gear Solid 2.
>>
>>53541232
“Merely having an open mind is nothing. The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid.”
― G.K. Chesterton
>>
>>53541513
>>53541502

This
>>
>>53541232
Kill yourself for not being more racist with nigger pete. Seriously, step it the fuck up, not enough murriniggers know about how you go around in blackface every christmas. I need their tears to sustain me.
>>
>>53541232
Understand that the kike rules all on earth and the ayy lmaos rule the kikes.
>>
>>53541288
this

also
>Depression
>Social isolation
>Endless internet browsing
>???
>Redpill acquired.
>>
some of you guys kind of sound like autistic fags
>>
File: 1444572737778.jpg (204KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444572737778.jpg
204KB, 800x800px
>>53541232
Illuminati exists and is ruled by the devil.
look up what illuminati planned 30 years ago and how far they are now. The only thing which defines a human beeing are his believes, his ideals etc. which tells us that good exists actually.
tabula.ws - illuminati card game pdf
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.