[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi there /pol/. She is going to become the next Potus. How are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 320x486.jpg (21KB, 320x486px) Image search: [Google]
320x486.jpg
21KB, 320x486px
Hi there /pol/. She is going to become the next Potus. How are you all dealing with the fact?
>>
>>53526080

Here's your response Hillary.
>>
I've already typed out 3 different copypasta for when she wins and I can't fucking wait to post them constantly when it happens.
>>
How the fuck did she age so badly?
>>
File: 1442847519973.jpg (43KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442847519973.jpg
43KB, 585x720px
>>53526080
>She is going to become the next Potus

I'm dealing with life much better than you're dealing with the fact that she quite literally has no fucking chance whatsoever at becoming President.
>>
>>53526278

She's not had the time to feast on some unborn babies for sustenance in a while since she's been campaigning.
>>
>>53526080
Can't wait to see what is she going to do as the head of the US for 10 years.
>>
>>53526306

There is literally no chance she won't win. There's no way for Trump or Rubio to go up against her and win the presidency.
>>
Can someone tell me why she is a shitty candidate? I mean aside from being a SJW like every other Democrat.
>>
>>53526486

She is going to continue and build upon Obama's legislations. Just in a more pro-war manner.
>>
>>53526472
She will be sacked by the FBI. Bernie will get the Dem nomination, Shillary is finished.

Trump will then proceed to crush Bernie Cuckstein and make America great again.
>>
File: bryant.jpg (25KB, 948x880px) Image search: [Google]
bryant.jpg
25KB, 948x880px
>>53526486
>Can someone tell me why she is a shitty candidate?

Hmm... let's see.

A) There is no actual election, just appointment by the super-rich

B) Even if there is an "election" the two choices are chosen by the super-rich

Maybe this makes you feel warm and fuzzy.
>>
>>53526472

People started seeing more of her and her popularity dropped... among just DEMOCRATS.

So no. She's a joke. She's always been a joke. And she's a cuck.
>>
>>53526519
So she's just a pro-war Democrat basically?
>>
>man president
>Bush president
>nigger president
>woman president
Can we go deeper? Your suggestion.
>>
>>53526616

Yes... why not just have a panel of Big Finance.. You know, hedge fundies and banksters

may as well get rid of the figurehead position
>>
>>53526592

Yep, she's much more hawkish than Obama.
>>
All these kids saying Hillary will win no matter what. We adults who actually vote were alive when she was the biggest meme of the 90's. If she wins it'll be because you ignorant snot nosed brats let it happen.
>>
If Ben Carson wins the nomination then she'll lose the black votes and thus the swing states.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.