[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

There've been ~20 terrorist attacks ( angry mudslimes stabbing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 468
Thread images: 52

File: 20150909_151720.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20150909_151720.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
There've been ~20 terrorist attacks ( angry mudslimes stabbing civilians and soliders) in the past 48 hours in Israel, mostly in Tel-Aviv and Jetusalem
I'm working in a sandnigger infested city, in which I constantly hear prayers from the mosques around. In 2:15 hours I finish work and have to get home without getting killed
What do?
>>
>>53285161
You tie a noose with a rope, help wash down the anti-depressents with some liquor, then you wrap the noose around your neck and kill your ugly fucking kike self.
>>
>>53285161
Comfort yourself that there are no bombings yet.
>>
>>53285161
I don't know why they'd hate you lol. Israel hasn't done anything to anger the natives.
>>
>>53285161
Remove
Kebab
>>
>>53285161
turn the oven on and hide inside of it
>>
File: 1441692280908-2.jpg (293KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441692280908-2.jpg
293KB, 1280x989px
>>53285245
Agreed
>>
>>53285161
stay safe kikebro

with love, polan
>>
>>53285161

I have a suggestion : go fuck your self Schlomo.
>>
>>53285161
>implying Israel isn't a sandniggers state like the rest
Only difference is you're a welfare state.
>>
>>53285161

was any stabbing fatal?
>>
>South Africa gets international criticism for having an apartheid state
>Israel does it
>Nothing

You went in there mid last century, kicked the Palestinians out, and essentially created an artificial country on some flimsy excuse that Jews lived there 2,000 years ago.
And now you have them in a tiny spit of land where they are quite rightly angry. Some of them probably still have houses there they want to go back to. So every now and then they throw rocks and attack the occupier.
In return you completely obliterate them.

Fuck Israel you slimey Jew fag
>>
greatest ally, use sticky tape to stick magazines to your torso in areas covering your vital organs

maybe it will help if ahmed tries to stab you
>>
come on in france with your brothers
http://juifsdefrance.blogspot fr/2011/02/juifs-celebres-de-france html
>>
>>53285436
yes
>>
Don't you all jews have guns in Israel? Just strap a glock and walk home shlomo
>>
>>53285161
Good
>>
Make sure you don't trip any arab kids playing soccer.

I"ve seen some shit.
>>
>>53285443
It fucking blows my mind how good their PR is that people think they're the victims. That goes to show how completely brainwashed you can make people just by controlling information. They have reddit locked down pretty good.
>>
>>53285443
M8 that's quite antisemitic
>>
So many achmeds with British flags ITT
>>
>>53285161
y know just get the fuck out of their country maybe
>>
File: At_23a60c_886842.jpg (46KB, 486x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
At_23a60c_886842.jpg
46KB, 486x732px
>>53285296
>>
>>53285161
And how many houses were demolished before the stabbings?
And how many palestinian kids killed?
>>
>>53285669

They don't support the apartheid state of Israel so they must be Achmeds right? Fuck off shill.
>>
>>53285443
You put them there
>>
>>53285759
Reminder that when you say this, they will just say you're wrong because by definition apartheid refers to that situation in Africa and can't be applied anywhere else. Even if it is a very similar situation.
>>
>>53285669
How big is the Jewish population in Canada? I thought America was the biggest Israel cucked nation but i think I am wrong.
>>
>>53285161
Get duel citizenship retarded.

My grandma is always like "bubbe , why don't you use your birthright to visit Israel ??!"

Cause what op posted
I don't.feel like.getting.murdered in cold.blood
>>
>>53285811
Brits even cleared out the Pallys for the joos.
>>
>>53285467
>>53285467

Jotaro plz leave, dont give advice to the kike
>>
>>53285161
hide your gold, that way even in death they cant stole it
>>
>>53285759
why do people on /pol/ support the apartheid state of South Africa but not the apartheid state of Israel? why do people on /pol/ pretend they care about Palestinians when literally no-one apart from Palestinians does, not even other Muslims?

if you hate jews then just say so and leave it at that, don't be retarded and pretend that you are suddenly outraged about apartheid
>>
>>53285942
I'm more mad about how our support for them makes us so many fucking enemies.
>>
>>53285942
Compounded with the fact that so many people here are brainwashed to the level where they think Isfake is the victim.
>>
>>53285373
Good you fucking kike cunt, aslong as muslims and jews are killing eachother i don't have to.
>>
>>53285841
>>53285841

>Be american, never leave the country due to the fear of getting shot, dont even have a passport

>go to movies
>get shot
>go to school
>get shot
>go to college
>get shot
>go to the mall
>get shot
>run across an unexpected chimpout
>get culturaly enriched
>stopped by the police
>get shot
>go to church
>get shot
>run a marathon
>gets blown up
>>
>>53285664
not at all dude
israel made a program with chemical castration for black immigrate only
thats eugenism
thats a judeo-nazi country-parliement-government-people
period
>>
>>53286031
I've never heard a single gunshot outside of a range or the forest.
>>
>>53285942
I hate the support Israel gets and how they continue to okay the victim card. I hate Muslims and I dislike/hate Jews. I hate Israel though and am amazed at how much the world bends over for them, they are a literal welfare state that offers nothing to the world.
>>
>>53285661
It's become ingrained on their very souls.
The meme of victomhood.
>>
File: youjew.jpg (72KB, 473x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
youjew.jpg
72KB, 473x450px
>>53285161
use your jew gold to buy a stab proof flak jacket.
>>
>>53286064
This, autistic foreigners just use dank memes.
>>
>>53286136

But I've never been raped, never seen a mosque, never been friends with a black or an arab etc.

Memes are used about everyone.
>>
close all mosques. they're used to incite and plan violence.
>>
>>53285161
>What do?
Restore 1967 borders
>>
>>53285161
I hope you get shoahed
>>
>>53286039
based as fuck
>>
>>53286187
Exactly, they are retarded. I don't think every swede is raped or any of that shit.
>>
take them out before they take you out
>>
>>53286064
when i lived in hartford CT i heard an automatic weapon fired on the street.

it was fucking nuts. i had never heard the sounds of a true auto before in real life but i knew right away what it was. it was followed by two ghetto birds sweeping the area which was also nuts.
>>
>>53285601
Underrated post, good kek.
>>
might wanna try electing someone who's not netanyahu.
>>
>>53286255
Lol Hartford is a shithole. I watched a crackhead argue with a sparrow while waiting for a bus once.
>>
>>53285664
Oh God forbid, right?
>>
>>53285816
Israel is apartheid-like. I don't think that's not a stretch to say.

The bantustans are similar to the west bank and gaza, with the exception that Israelis settle in the west bank (not seen in SA)
>>
>>53285811
this is true
>>
File: image.png (735KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
735KB, 750x1334px
>>53286090

It's LITERALLY in their DNA
>>
>>53286442
I understand that, but they will tell you that's wrong because Apartheid by definition refers to that piece of history and is not applicable anywhere else.
>>
>>53285161
You like a brought it on yourselves. Why should Israel not be a multicultural wonderland like the rest if the world?
>>
>>53286482
My level of jew hate has increased.
>>
>>53285816
Israel and South Africa were best buds so they basically co-evolved their systems together. South Africa didn't come up with apartheid and all the mechanisms of control it required entirely on its own. But if you prefer the clunky term "apartheid style oppression", knock yourself out using it. The rest of us are fine with apartheid being short hand for a system that was used in South Africa and was heavily influenced by Israel, which continues to use a similar system today.
>>
Sort it out you fags. I already book a vacation in january in tel aviv.
>>
>>53286482
Epigenetics is real and it's not only applicable to jews. I hate to tell you guys, but that's actually real.
>>
>>53286273
Did the ayatollahs make you lob off your dick yet??
>>
>>53286608
>>53286608
No it isn't shut the fuck up.
>>
>>53286482
This is the same induced mania that you see take hold of blacks who claim to be constantly oppressed.
>>
>>53285161
>>Deports niggers and mudslimes to white Europe in collusion with undemocratic EU
>>Expects us to give a fuck when same mudslimes kill you
>>
File: butthurt jew.png (128KB, 425x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt jew.png
128KB, 425x481px
OY VEY

The people we occupy humiliate and systematically kill and desprive of their rights are fihting back

ITS LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>53286608
Fine plebian understanding of epigenetics there Juden
> it was real in my mind
>>
>>53286557
Well yeah it's semantics. Shills are trying to evoke an emotional response to the situation by relating it to something that nearly the whole world was against in the latter half of the 20th century.

It's functionally no different when people claim the Joos are chosen people and Jebus will come back when they rebuild the temple in Jooroosalem
>>
Let's be honest, the world is waking up. When the truth comes out about everything America, Israel, Saudi-Arabia etc etc etc have done a revolution WILL take place. Me, a Muslim from Holland, my parents always told me to love my neighbour, respect eachtother. I read the Quraan, it taught me nothing but good things. I'm sure some random dude will tell me that Quraan commands us to kill all non believers etc etc but that was when our Prophet was in war times. It doesn't tell us to go out in the street and behead every non muslim because God they aren't muslims. God created all people and we must repect his creation. We humans have no right to play God and kill whenever we want to. I'm also sure some random dude will say something about Taqiyya in which muslims have the right to lie etc.
"Sunnis believe that it is allowed to deny faith under compulsion, threat, and fear of death, as long as the heart remains firm in faith" It doesn't mean we can lie whenever we like to just to gain trust and stab a knife in your back.
We muslims have lived peacefully with christians and jews for centuries. Till the palestine-israel conflict took place in 1950's era and america supported al-qaida terrorists in 1970's era and till america attacked iraq, helped topple khadaffi in libiya and fund isis/moderate rebels in syria. People need to wake up and stop this racism against Muslims, and the real Jews that want nothing but peace. And ofcourse in every religion there are a group of nutsacks, but you have to blame the individuals, not the religion. End of rant.
>>
>>53286599
They were friends because the US wanted to support SA but couldn't do it openly because the sentiment was anti-Apartheid.

However having a client state like Israel, the US can circumvent this issue.
>>
>>53286801
Aren't you supposed to be out raping white women right now?
>>
>>53286656
This is called denial.

>>53286765
Epigenetic inheritance, sorry.
>>
File: escobar.jpg (24KB, 400x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
escobar.jpg
24KB, 400x309px
>>53286031
>Columbia

>talking shit about people getting shot while going about their business
>>
>>53286801
this is the most confusing shit i ever read
>>
File: aipac.jpg (63KB, 640x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aipac.jpg
63KB, 640x370px
>>53286835

Jewmerica is the vassal state of Israel and international jewry
>>
>>53286801
>mudshits from Holland
Stopped reading there, gtfo achmed. Fuck you and your stupid fucking religion. In fact fuck you as a people, fucking useless sandniggers.
>>
>>53286801
>Muslim
Stopped reading there, actually the moment I saw that Dutch gay flag I stopped.
>>
>>53286846
No its not, your post is fucking retarded. No sane scientist supports this claim, go fucking kill yourself or let me do it for you for even trying to pass such bullshit.
>>
>>53286801
> we Muslims have have peacefully with Christina for centuries
> raid southern Europe for centuries until you get your shit pushed in back
>>
>>53286849
Narcos is a good show.
>>
>>53286843
Hilarious, you amuse me. Cannot come up with a argument because what i said is true, there is no arguing.
>>
>>53285245
This tbh fam
>>
>>53286846
>Epigenetic inheritance, sorry.

Jews went through a lot of bottlenecks. Hell you can probably argue the last Shoah was a bottleneck too.

The stretches of homozygosity between two Jews is greater than two blacks or europeans.

However there is probably an epigentic effect but could also be due to malnutrition, which was noticed in Sweden in small communities that had famine.

I'm a geneticist and actually at a conference in Baltimore now :)
>>
They are not terrorists, they are freedom fighters and i hope you are next OP
>>
I know how you feel, I was trying to take over a house down the street, strip it of everything of value and sell it to one of my like minded friends and the owners were really uncool about the whole thing. Why do people like us have to suffer so much?
>>
File: sweden jews.jpg (127KB, 741x741px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweden jews.jpg
127KB, 741x741px
>>53286928

Juden scum detected when will you GTFO of Sweden you disgusting Christ killing parasite?
>>
Pic related.
>>
>>53286936
Anger is the next stage after denial.
>>
>>53285443
>Nothing
I want this meme to stop.

Israel gets a FUCKING SHITLOAD of criticism everytime they as much as look ugly at a Pally.

Faggots, left wingers, SJW and Mudslimes all over the world (such as yourself) cry 'MUH PALESTINE' all day long like retarded cunts.

It makes me think the mudslime world does not actually want this situation to stop because it's a perfect alibi to further their sandnigger religion.

Go fuck yourself, Ahmed.
>>
>>53286885
there is a large Zionist influence in American politics but in reality the US has more say-so to Israel than the other way around.
>>
>>53287051
No anger is a response to stupidity, fuck your bait.
>>
>>53286928
>Stopped reading there, actually the moment I saw that Dutch gay flag I stopped.
Great, couldn't care less.

>mudshits from Holland
Stopped reading there, gtfo achmed. Fuck you and your stupid fucking religion. In fact fuck you as a people, fucking useless sandniggers.
You will get far in life with this attitude.

>>53286882
>this is the most confusing shit i ever read
I'm sorry, english is not my native language. But i hope my point gets across.
>>
>>53286846
Epigenetic just means methylation and the like signifying changes to the base DNA code, sure as yielding smaller children after famines.

The neurosis from shoah fapping is due to your sick perpetual victim complexes and is a learned behavior
>>
>>53287063
No they don't you stupid Spanish rape baby. Israel gets minimal shit, Jews and Muslims are fucking parasites who can hardly hold a country together. Israel is a literal welfare state that offers nothing. Stop talking about shit you know nothing about you shitskinned raoe product.
>>
File: 1389195165405.jpg (17KB, 205x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389195165405.jpg
17KB, 205x205px
>>53286973
I'm not arguing that the holocaust caused the epigenetic changes, just that epigenetic inheritance is a real thing.

>>53287094
Lol I'm not the one who is denying how genes work to support his anti-semitism
>>
>>53286031
Kek shut up Columbia, enjoy your shit hole country with a side of empanadas.
>>
>>53287174
No epigenetics is not just methylation but chromatin structure, histone modification, transcription factor binding sites. It's a growing field
>>
>>53286039
this tbh.

Binni should be dragged through the streets naked, covered in bacon and lard .
>>
Run. Pretend you are just jogging. Put on your headphones and listen to relaxing Serbian music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
>>53286801
You are so historically illiterate it's hilarious
>>
>>53287214
Yes we do
everybody condemns us and shit on us at every given moment

hating israel is a way to get famous and respected.
>>
File: 1444295628694.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444295628694.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>53285161
Contemplate whether or not you are going to see Christ after you get stabbed
>>
>>53287151
I get far in life by not submitting to your stupid fucking religion. Islam is a religion for people who are autistic.
>>
>>53287174
Yeah, and the epigenetic changes are then inherited.
>>
>>53285161
Conquer them with pork. Alternatively, throw a beef amidst them and give us a call.
>>
>>53285245
Just incase OP already forgot, follow this anon's advice
>>
>>53287303
>POO IN LOO
>>
>>53285161

die jew
>>
American Ashkenazi here, buy a gun m8 sorry about your situation, thats why I haven't used the law of return to move back to Israel. Stay safe kike cousin
>>
>>53285161
Tough it out the best you can. Also, thank you for killing Muslims, Israel.
>>
>>53287303
> DESIGNATED
>>
>>53287225
>denying how genes work
That's not how they work are you fucking retarded?
>>53287284
No you dont, most actors and big positioned people support your state. You play the victim at every turn when you aren't even close to it. Fuck both sandniggers and likes you are both fucking whiny babies who want other peoples money and help fighting for your stupid fucking ideologies. Half of the shit that happens t you is your own fault because of how you tackle issues, go fuck yourself.
>>
Get ready for epic street fights and the inevitable bitches wanting your seed after you dispatch some terrorists.
>>
>>53287284
>hating israel is a way to get famous and respected.
Here in Germany it's an end to your career.
>>
>>53287238
Hence why I said and the like instead of typing out a page of the way DNA can modified
>>
>>53287414
>That's not how they work are you fucking retarded?

I'm a PhD student in genetics I would love to hear how you think genes work
>>
>>53287414
well someone is angry
soon you will grab a knife and a quran and start stabbing people
>>
>>53285161
Good. Get out of the west bank.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 441x289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 441x289px
>>53285822
Canada is like Israel's back-up plan. There is a ton of issues with Jews in Canada. Do a little bit of research on Alberta's capital, you'll find the richest area of the city is near the Beth Israel synagogue, and they even have a Jew only bomb shelter in the mall here owned by a rich Jewish family.

All the goyim live in MDUs for 1,200$/month for a decent one, and they have mansions in the city worth millions. It's disgusting. The federal elections are just around the corner and the most popular party with the youth is the communist kike NDP.
>>
>>53286039
>israel made a program with chemical castration for black immigrate only
>thats eugenism
>thats a judeo-nazi country-parliement government-people
Mmm sounds pretty based I have to admit
>>
>>53287284
keep dreaming cutcock.
>>
>>53287471
>>53287472
1967 borders return please
>>
>>53287426
like your career is going well with those 1.5 million refugees
>>53287472
bitch we own the bank
>>
File: human shield.jpg (25KB, 448x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
human shield.jpg
25KB, 448x299px
>>53285161
kidnap a child and use as human shield kike.
>>
>>53287266
>You are so historically illiterate it's hilarious
I'm glad i could make you laugh :)

>>53287291
>I get far in life by not submitting to your stupid fucking religion. Islam is a religion for people who are autistic.
Nobody forced you to submit to our religion. You seem very angry. Can you give me a couple of reasons why islam is a religion for people with the downsyndrome disease? You're implying a religion teaching love and respect for eachother is for people with the downsyndrome disease? So that means you dont want peace in the world? I cannot follow your logic.
>>
File: 1419873599855.jpg (178KB, 1024x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419873599855.jpg
178KB, 1024x587px
>>53286801

Some of you are alright. Don't go to Mecca this year.
>>
>>53287414
>>53287426
he is not wrong though, Look up the BDS movement.
>>
>>53287426
this, and that is wrong.
calling out Israel for things like war crimes shouldnt be a fucking crime.

#jewsarethenewnatzis
>>
>>53285161

Burn israel. Burn
>>
>>53287518
>1.5 million refugees
We have a mental patient as a chancellor.
>>
>>53287478
Oh right, and in the same place as the bomb shelter, they have a gigantic shooting range with fucktonnes of real guns and ammo, so they are the only ones in the whole city that are prepared and I can see them becoming raiders and killing goys in the end times for food or whatever.
>>
>>53287419
>some fat Jew autist on 4chan thinks any Jewish babes are going to want his nasty dried out microdick

not gonna happen, Murray. they want the men on the front lines, not a draft-dodging JIDF warrior who argues with muslims on a putonghua sign language itinerary.
>>
>>53287555
fucking kekked
>>
>>53287586
Good, stir the blame instead of looking at yourself and see a nation of pussified muslim lovers like UK
>>
>>53285161
Kill them all.
Everyone is too busy looking at Syria to pay attention to you lot.
>>
>>53287602
but m8, this is an intifada

these are

the front lines
>>
File: sjfgh.jpg (19KB, 400x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sjfgh.jpg
19KB, 400x414px
>>53285161

EAT SHIT AND DIE KIKE!

https://theintercept.com/2015/10/07/a-short-history-of-u-s-bombing-of-civilian-facilities/
>>
>>53285161

>I'm working in a sandnigger infested city

Correction, youre working in a jew infested sand nigger city.
>>
>>53285161
>be jew, occupy territory
>terrorist attacks
>>
>>53287670
>be polan
>occupy german lands
>get bombed
>>
>>53287284
Boo hoo what a load of bullshit. If you diss the jews you get shat on big time, even tho you are the cancer of this world and need to get rid of.

Always acting like you're the victim, when it's infact the opposite.
>>
I'd move out of Israel
>>
>>53287464
My dad is the CEO of Nintendo and youre fucking retarded if you think Jew paranoia is anything but a learned behavior
>>
>>53287471
>can't read
Not surprised the moment someone doesn't agree with you out comes the "achmed why" get over yourself.
>>53287464
>muh PhD
Yeah alright and I'm Bill Gates gtfo out of here. It's pseduo science that is another way for people to justify being lazy. Trauma doesn't care on down that is retarded.
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2012/04/13/epigenetics-does-not-mean/
>>
>>53287703
>estonia
third worlders pls don't talk to me
>>
>>53285822
You know they need a Plan B for when they start fucking shit up in America.
>>
>>53285161
Return Golan West Bank and Gaza Nao
>>
>>53287555
>Some of you are alright. Don't go to Mecca this year.
Overused meme. This is supposed to make me laugh? Also destruction of the Ka'ba in Mecca is a sign that the world will end in short words. So i really couldn't care less, It will happen someday.
>>
>>53287661

Wrong link. Eat shit and die again!

https://youtu.be/1d_lacAXsn8
>>
>>53287738
I just stated the fact that you are angry and mostly angry people belong to a Muslim faith
>>
>>53285161
>kike says 20 terrorist attacks
>google it
>says 3 guys with a kitchen knife did an attack
>this is a happening
stop crying jew
saged
>>
>>53285161
USS LIBERTY
>>
>>53287695
Eh, I have no problem with jews, I have a problem with Israel.

They keep pissing off every Arab nation in the region, and expect shekels from the US and other world leaders to fuel their cause.

Israel is the crying child who runs to the US and the rest of the world when it's got problems.

Deal with them yourself.
>>
>>53287533
>religion of peace
Yeah why you continue to try and kill Jews and people who speak out against you. Why the middle East is a great place, get out achmed.
>>
File: 1440131165472.gif (262KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440131165472.gif
262KB, 600x450px
>>53287695
Keep up the good work jewbro
>>
>>53287791
>fact
>most angry people are Muslim
The absurdity of this comment is sad.
>>
>>53287868
>>53287868
>Eh, I have no problem with jews, I have a problem with Israel.
if i had a shekel every time i heard that crap
>>
>>53287490
>IDF soldiers move out of west bank
>Palestinians still hate Israel, start launching rockets across the border
>West bank gets re-occupied, tons of ppl die

nice outcome
>>
File: o-oy vey.png (3MB, 1919x945px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
o-oy vey.png
3MB, 1919x945px
>>53285161
cant say i care. Schlomo
>>
>>53287891
> POO IN LOO
>>
>>53287566
Daily reminder the TPP makes it a crime to boycotting or sanction israel
>>
>>53286801
Good try schlomo. Let's get back to the topic.
>>
Put on a yarmulke and dress in a IDF uniform, don't forget to put on a Beitar Yerushalaim Sticker on your car. The arabs will totally respect you and leave you alone.
>>
>>53287905
You seem angry, would you like a penny to soothe over?
>>
>>53287478
The conservatives are so cucked by Israel it's not even funny. They wanted to make it a crime to talk badly about Israel. Arthur Finklestein helped get Stephen Harper in, just like he did with Nixon and others down in the US.
>>
>>53287791
Read some of your responses, they are full of racism. You steal a country because your holy book says you can do so. By that logic if our holy book says we can murder and rape etc etc we are allowed to do so? Your terrorist state wont last long. The good side always wins in the end.
>>
>>53287901
من وين انت؟
>>
>>53287739
I'm not Estonian, just live here. Didn't think about that you fucking kike huh?
>>
>>53287990
>you steal a country
which?
>>53288021
ok then, mehmet my son
>>
File: 1442614682587.jpg (40KB, 349x642px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442614682587.jpg
40KB, 349x642px
>>53288007
>oh shit no good response
>post tard writing
>that showed em
>>
>>53285443
>Butthurt paki faglord detected

Only mudslime untermensch and failed naziboos bring this shit up. Fuck you and kill yourself.
>>
File: hXVhZ.jpg (108KB, 299x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hXVhZ.jpg
108KB, 299x288px
>>53287490
>le palestinians only want the 1967 borders ebin maymay
>PLO was established in 1964.
>>
>>53288056
no need to hide your muslimness
pol is like 70% muslim
>>
File: bojkotta_israel_3.jpg (118KB, 960x638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bojkotta_israel_3.jpg
118KB, 960x638px
>>53287703
not here. In sweden hating israel is pretty trendy in the left
>>
Why do you dislike jews, /pol/?
>>
>>53285161
Jews, muslims. Two sides of the same shit.
You can exterminate each other for all I care.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 720x960px
>>53285161
>what do?

Go into the oven and let the world become a better place
>>
>>53287518
then stop whining about muh stabbings. Literally, history is full of wars that were fought for the sake of that land. Hundreds of thousands have died. You occupy it, and then bitch about a few stabbings.You are getting off very easy. Expect serious shit.
>>
File: 123456.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123456.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
>>53287738
Actually there is a talk about homosexuality and epigentics today
>>
File: 1381650770657.jpg (189KB, 566x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381650770657.jpg
189KB, 566x800px
>>53288123
>pol is like 70% muslim
No. Have a little faith in humanity.
>>
>>53287063
You went full pendejo taco
>>
>>53287879
>religion of peace Yeah why you continue to try and kill Jews and people who speak out against you. Why the middle East is a great place, get out achmed.
The Middle-East was a great place before the Zionists (not real jews) decided to occupy a land. I really dont know where you get the fact that Muslims try to kill Jews and people who speak out against us. Zionism is not the same as Judaism. Maybe if your state and Israel could stop funding ''Moderate'' rebels AKA ISIS and other major ''Islamic'' terrorist groups there wouldn't be a big problem. You should stop watching Fox news everynight and do some of your own research.
>>
>>53288123
I thought /pol/ was mostly Jews trolling Jews.
>>
>>53288151
wow... does sweeden really look like that?

it looks so pretty is in so many of the pictures.

that photo makes it look like fucking dagestan...
>>
File: what must be done.jpg (339KB, 1009x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what must be done.jpg
339KB, 1009x1250px
>>53288225
Time to End this
>>
>>53288061
Dude you really shouldnt link your career to edgy cartoon boards
>>
>>53288061
shit son delete this nao.

You are making a big mistake.
>>
>>53288156
Because they're white supremacists who are keeping poor innocent brown Arabs down.
>>
>>53288216
yes, massive empires really cared much about this tiny strip of land
kek.
>>
>>53288096
Do you guys still get paid to shitpost since flags tip your hasbara location or do you shill for free
>>
>>53288123
>thinking the majority of /pol is even religious
Jews really can't mount a defence can they? How often do you break down and tell someone that they are Muslim? All you are going to do is stay off topic calling out anyone who doesn't support your welfare state Muslim even of they hate Muslims. Good luck in life.
>>53288061
And yet you for some reason believe that pseudo science. Why?
My ancestors served in the Red Army killing Nazis. Their PTSD and she'll shock has carried on down to me. Please give me money.
>>
>>53288260
Whats the penalty for apostasy you backwards shit slinging monkey? Also your prophet raped a 9 year old girl.
>>
>>53287934
>Good try schlomo. Let's get back to the topic.
You're so cool. You called me a schlomo.

>>53288033
>you steal a country
google it.
>>
>>53288327
Come on, as an Israeli you should know your history a bit better.
>>
>>53288387
i don't care about your topic
I just call you how I see you, an angry muslim.
>>
>>53285161

what are they butthurt about now? ISIS getting rekt?
>>
File: sweden-stockholm.jpg (4MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweden-stockholm.jpg
4MB, 3888x2592px
>>
>>53288220
>talk
Exactly it is talk and some theory, that's all though. Stop looking for excuses to justify laziness and handouts.
>>
>>53288387
>And yet you for some reason believe that pseudo science. Why?
evidence thats the scientific method or were you dropped on your head too much?

>>53288323
>>53288302
Yeah just made a point it's gone
>>
>>53288374
>no actual retort
>better ad hominem
>>
>>53287891
Its funny how only one protecting jews here is the one that shits on the streets
>>
>>53288260
>moderate
>Isis
Yeah alright.
Islam is a joke and sane people don't follow shit like that. Both you and Jews are parasotes.
>>
>>53288464
Gravity is some theory.

There's a lot of evidence for epigenetics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelman_syndrome
one of the first documented examples with Prader-Willi
>>
>>53285161
Keep your head down and get home as fast as possible, when at home grab a spoon to defend yourself.

(Spoon because knives are banned here)
>>
File: OY FUCKING VEY!!!.png (432KB, 1919x949px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OY FUCKING VEY!!!.png
432KB, 1919x949px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpxtuUQ28UM
>>
File: giganuke.png (46KB, 1853x325px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giganuke.png
46KB, 1853x325px
>>53288610
>>
>>53288464
>Stop looking for excuses to justify laziness and handouts.
Also is about learning how genomes functions and curing disease not handouts (except from NIH)

My lab does ASD genetics sounds like you could qualify
>>
>>53285161
ACCOMPLISH YOUR DESTINY CHIAM

REMOVE KEBAB
>>
>>53288510
No serious question I'm curious if they still throw nickels at you for this
>>
>>53285443
And ironically, it is the Jews that stand for the Apartheid-state.

But you got to understand them though, after being prosecuted for so long. wanting to have their own state taking care of their interests.
>>
>>53288456
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/jerusalem-al-aqsa-mosque-clash-1.3226168
>>
>>53288323
Good.

Now pray to God nobody saw it and you don't get something like this:

>Is antisemitism on the rise?

>Earlier today a network source saw evidence of antisemitism making its way into academia, with geneticist Danny Antaki posting on an internet message board associated with neonazi group stormfront about how the traumas of the holocaust are not real.

>we have contacted Mr. Antaki and his employer for comment.
>>
>>53288689
only for posting in relevant sites
>>
>>53288472
Good.

Now pray to God nobody saw it and you don't get something like this:

>Is antisemitism on the rise?

>Earlier today a network source saw evidence of antisemitism making its way into academia, with geneticist Danny Antaki posting on an internet message board associated with neonazi group stormfront about how the traumas of the holocaust are not real.

>we have contacted Mr. Antaki and his employer for comment.

This was for you.
>>
>>53288289
Fucking saved
>>53288451
>damage control
>>53288472
>scientific method
No the fact that it isn't even proven or close to it. It's an excuse, stop shilling because you chose a shit theory to put work into.
>>
>>53288720
>last updated Sept. 13
That was about three weeks ago?
Latest I heard is that the entire Temple Mount is closed to all muslims that are not at least 50 and residents of Jerusalem.
>>
File: israelistheshit.jpg (39KB, 474x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
israelistheshit.jpg
39KB, 474x350px
>>53285161
Isreal is the shit!
>>
>>53288732
/pol/ doesn't make the cut anymore? I noticed when flags became a thing you guys stopped shilling here
>>
>>53288812
what damage?
you give yourself too much credit.
>>
>>53288400
>Whats the penalty for apostasy you backwards shit slinging monkey? Also your prophet raped a 9 year old girl.

The penalty for apostasy is execution. You could google it instead of asking me it.
And Child marriage was not uncommon in many places at the time. Our prophet married a 9 year old. This was 1500 years ago. In that time it was normal. Even Christians and Jews married ''underage'' girls. So your point is?
>>
>>53288801
Yeah, that's exactly how SJW media words stuff when they want to slander people.

They'll conveniently neglect to mention that he was arguing against the swarmfags.
>>
>>53285443
> that Jews lived there 2,000 years ago.
you know they basically stole that land back then as well?
When they left Egypt the area was occupied by something like 11 other tribes.
>>
File: 1422987606001.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422987606001.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>53288874
When did it make the cut?
>>
>>53288556
>but gravity is a theory anon
This fucking meme omg. Dude go jump off a building and see that gravity is there. epigentics isn't even close to having anywhere near the evidence of gravity get the fuck out.
>>
>>53286801
Well, to be honest almost every muslim or secular Arab/Persian etc. I know of, are all great people. I do not live in the muslim "Ghetto" in Oslo though, so I do not know how they act.

The few ones here are great, and the ones that are not, act like any other stuck-up Norwegian to be honest.
>>
>>53288801
it's funny how even a PhD student can be so insecure/stupid he had to post his info here.
>>
>>53287214
>Israel gets minimal shit
Every single news outlet, including the ones that "OMG MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS CONTROLLED BY DA JEWS!!!11" give Israel a ton of crap when it happens. Then Iran, Russia, Venezuela and all his retarded friends cry about it on their propaganda networks. Then the commies and the SJW spread the Pallywood propaganda in their goybook and twatter accounts.

>Stop talking about shit you know nothing about
shut the fuck up. seriously. if you aren't aware of the shitstorm the media and the social networks make to Israel everytime there's violence in Palestine, you're either living under a rock, completely retarded, or a mudslime. In your case I'd say is a mix of the two later options.
>>
>>53285161
Can't you kikes live anywhere without indigenous residents murdering you?
>>
>>53288801
I didn't say anything too inflammatory.

Also I'm Syrian so I think people assume I don't like Israel from the get-go.
>>
>>53288546
>Yeah alright. Islam is a joke and sane people don't follow shit like that. Both you and Jews are parasotes.
If that's your opinion, fine. I really couldn't care less. Islam is still the biggest and fastest growing religion for a reason. You should read the Quraan first before formulation an opinion.
>>
>>53288651
Sorry I don't support science projects that justify and try to legitimize mental disorders and laziness.
>>
>>53288985
you know what else is fastest growing?
a tumor
>>
>>53287763

This is /pol/, m8.

Seriously, I wish you the best, but you are a minority in the Muslim world and these are dark times. It doesn't matter which version of Islam is the "correct" one, most Muslims follow the violent one, or at least don't object to it as clearly as they should.
>>
>>53288926
> JIDF shitposting priority list . Jpeg
>>
>>53287479
> when Israel do eugenics: the media says nothing
> when any western nation tried to lower the amount of shitskins that pour illegally into: the jewish media goes insane about the 6 bazillions and muh racism.
>>
>>53289135
nice mene
>>
>>53288985
donder op kanker mocro
>>
>>53285161
Kill some more of the peski palestinian kids. That will teach them.
>>
>>53289052
>you know what else is fastest growing? a tumor
Very relevant information. Your point is?
>>
>>53289039
Autism is not a legitimate mental disorder?

That's rich. Please think about that next time you see a hand-flapping tantrum in the mall.

Schizophrenia is not legitimate?

There's a large genetic factor to a lot of neurological disorders that people are just beginning to understand.

What's this laziness angle? I honestly don't get it. We are trying to make new diagnostic tests and find new paths for medical treatment.

Doesn't matter the gobment gives 100s of millions of dollars to psychiatric genetics
>>
>>53289281
that islam is kanker
and israel is chemotherapy
>>
>>53289105
>This is /pol/, m8. Seriously, I wish you the best, but you are a minority in the Muslim world and these are dark times. It doesn't matter which version of Islam is the "correct" one, most Muslims follow the violent one, or at least don't object to it as clearly as they should.
Agreed, i find this a very sad fact. But the Quraan predicted this would happen.
>>
>>53289204
This is why everyone hates you guys, cant have a nice civil conversation without being a slimey duplicitous shit about it
>>
>>53289281
REMOVE MAROKKAAN
>>
Just walk home slowly so a mudslime will come out and kill you please.
>>
>>53289422
if i wanted a civil conversation i won't be posting in pol
srsly you guys
>>
>>53288902
Gotta make news goy

>>53288902

If you want to know who rules you, think about who you can't say bad things about ;)

Point is, don't throw your future away for the sake of making a point in a sailor moon panty shot exchange ideogram board
>>
>>53289431
MINDER!
MINDER!
MINDER!
>>
>>53289225
>donder op kanker mocro
Waar naar toe?

>>53289356
>that islam is kanker and israel is chemotherapy
Translation: Islam is cancer and Israel is chemotherapy.
You are implying a religion is a disease and a country is the cure? Chemotherapy isn't very effective. Chemotherapy is actually poison that weakens the patient. You just said Islam is cancer and Israel is poison. Nice.
>>
>>53288925
If "conquered" is the same as "stole", when are you going to return Northern Ireland?
>>
>>53289541
Islam is not really a religion
More like a way for a sandnigger maniacs trying to conquer the world and promising his followers the only thing arab can think of which is sex
>>
>>53285161
ITT Israel using the Syria Russian hype to cover up the increase terrorizing of the Palestinians.

Same old lies. Fuck off zionist cunts

>inb4 typical jidf accusation of being muslim
>>
>>53288950
Guilt by association. The sort of people who believe in censorship, public shaming, and firing for wrongthink don't really care what you believe.
>>
>>53287891
>potty
>>
>>53289541
>Waar naar toe?
Wat dacht je van Marokko? Of de hell, mag ook.
>>
>>53289431
>REMOVE MAROKKAAN
Succes.

>>53289505
>MINDER! MINDER! MINDER!
Minder? In feite 1.5 miljoen meer in Duistland. Meer volgen.
>>
File: 1443922115118.jpg (128KB, 502x449px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443922115118.jpg
128KB, 502x449px
>>53285443
not a jew but how can people not be on israel's side after seeing the "refugee" "crisis"??? I don't think we should give them money but they definitely are right to fence themselves off, fuck these muslims.
>>
I used to be like you guys, I used to be wholly on the Palestinian's side when it came to this issue, but I've come to understand something that Israel has understood for a long time.

You just can't fucking reason with these people. You can't politely request they join civilization, give up Sharia in favor of secular law. You will never sit down at a table with them and convince them that their mortal enemy who they desire to see wiped off the face of the earth is really just a neighbor they've had disagreements with.

Israel understands winning, and they are shameless about it, even in the face of international criticism and admonishment by every self-righteous fuck who doesn't live with their mortal enemies right in their face.
>>
>>53289585
>Islam is not really a religion More like a way for a sandnigger maniacs trying to conquer the world and promising his followers the only thing arab can think of which is sex

Let me guess, fox news every night at 7?
>>
>>53289457
>wanted a civil conversation
>if I could hold a civil conversation
FTFY
>>53289348
>autism
Nice to try and steer off the topic. There is plenty of evidence for autism, however the idea that feelings and resume travel through genetics is fucking retarded and isn't anywhere near having a sustainable evidence base. People shouldn't get money because "nuh ancestors were hurt so I feel the pain". If you support it you aren't a scientist you are a joke, next you'll tell me how native Americans were Jews who brought forth the book of Mormon.
>>53288945
Shut the fuck up you retard.
>politicians
Praise Israel
>news outlets
>praise Israel
>celebs
Praise Israel
Israel gets shit like every other country but almost every act they do or issue they have they get love. They kill 34 US sailors by attacking the USS Liberty and we bat an eye, they try to place bombs in the British embassy in Egypt we bat an eye, they sell secrets and tech we give them we bat an eye. You fucking rape baby doesn't know shit and probably a proxy. Get the fuck out you sniviling bitch.
>>
>>53289758
no, I know what arab mentality is
>>
File: 1431158545186.png (21KB, 595x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431158545186.png
21KB, 595x454px
>>53289699
Ja, die kunnen niet blijven. Da gaat niet. Die moeten terug. En Merkel moet weg.
>>
>>53289690
>Wat dacht je van Marokko? Of de hell, mag ook.
Ben 100% geboren en getogen in Nederland. Islam is geen ras, het is een ideologie. Marokaan betekent niet moslim. Nice try tho.
>>
>>53289718
Israel is behind the immigration shit, m8.
>>
>>53285161
Hahaha get rekt you filthy kike. I hope we bomb mudslimes harder so they chimp out and take it out on you. You fucking rat traitor of Europa!
>>
>>53289778
>muh liberty
i laugh every time
>>
>>53289741
Moishe, you dumb fuck, you forgot your vpn.
>>
>>53289835
Yeah I know the fact Israel does the same shit as the retarded Muslims yet people love them. Dat PR m8.
>>
>>53289741
>You just can't fucking reason with these people.

i came to the same realization about Kikes. which was also something people understood for a long time, like Jesus and Martin Luther.
>>
i support israel because i am progressive, dislike muslims, dislike the palestinians even more, support the expansion of any first world nation, and are tired of watching muslims start all the fights in the world because of their fucking religion and their fuking cave age mentalities.

i support israel so that they can kill my enemy, the muslim. and when they win, the world will have peace for eternity. but for now, i am ready for the end of muslims in that region, and any amount of force i see is a good amount if it means crying muslim parents, and dead muslims in general.

israel is free to use any amount of force they choose so long as the uncivilized muslims scummery continues to use the force theyve decided to use.

fuck the palestinians, throw them in the ocean, put them somewhere else, take their weapons away from them, tell them to fuck off and act civilized.

i support israel because i support the use of overpowering weapons against your enemy. israel is the superior nation in this situation and may israel live long, peacefully and happily.

continue using the force required to send these fucking muslim refugees back to their desert homeland and away from other civilized nations.

if you do not support israel, you are an emotionally controlled moron who is more woman than man.
>>
File: 1444074665056.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444074665056.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>53289741
>reasoning with either
>>
>>53289785
>no, I know what arab mentality is
Arab = race. Islam = Ideology. Im curious, what is the arab mentality, you seem to know so much am i right?
>>
>>53289741
>that flag

uhm moshe...
>>
>>53289156
>the media
well, what would you know, they're all under israel's control, must be why
>>
>>53289778
>>politicians
>Praise Israel
>>news outlets
>>praise Israel
>>celebs
top fucking kek

Google "CNN israel"
"FOX israel"
even fucking "vice israel"

and then come and tell me how "baaww da mass media loves israel baww"

everyone bashes israel at some point because of what's going on in palestine
>>
During the first month of protective edge Israel used up to 10 times the explosive power of Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined yet only 0.06% of Gaza civilian population got killed.
Here is another fact - 11 million Muslims where killed since 1948. 99.7% of those where killed by FELLOW Muslims, while 0.3% (37000~) died fighting Israel.
Ask yourself, who is the real problem and who is more violent?
>>
>>53289835
You would laugh at that.
>>
>>53285161
Why are crying on pol, faggot? Be a man and fuck off to reddit. You make us look bad in front of the goym.
>>
>>53289788
>Ja, die kunnen niet blijven. Da gaat niet. Die moeten terug. En Merkel moet weg.
Ik weet zeker dat ze ook terug willen, maar zolang het westen terroristen steunt voor hun eigen interesses denk ik niet dat ze terug gaan any time soon.
>>
I just love how you gentiles just look at their side without them showing you EVERYTHING they don't want you to see.

Do hamas show the world that they tell to gaza citizens to stand on top of their hiding places roofs? NO
Do hamas show the world that the IDF WARNS the citizen of gaza from the bombing? NO
Do they even show that they are using citizens home as their OWN FUCKING shelter? NO

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HAMAS ARE
YOU FAGGOTS DO KNOW THAT ISRAEL ARE THE ONE PROVIDING ELECTRICITY TO GAZA RIGHT? DO YOU REALLY THINK EGYPT OR ANY MUDSLIM COUNTRY CARE FOR THOSE PEOPLE? NOT EVEN THE FUCKING HAMAS, HAMAS TEACH HATE AND TERROR TO THEIR YOUTH AND FORCE PEOPLE TO HELP THEM, INSTEAD OF BUYING FOOD AND SHELTER FOR THEIR OWN CITIZENS THEY USE THEM, ISN'T THAT A FUCKING HUGE CRIME??
>>
>>53289961
Arab mentality is savagery that they managed to spread to all the corners of the world by islam
>>
File: 1440151812871.png (324KB, 446x458px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440151812871.png
324KB, 446x458px
>>53289941
I do support Israel the welfare state, my tax money flows into the pockets of a country that can't even support itself.
>tfw you are just as useless as your sandniggers cousins.
>>
>>53289741

>You can't politely request they join civilization, give up Sharia in favor of secular law

Iraq and Syria did

but one down, one to go huh
>>
File: 1415572339954.png (267KB, 448x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415572339954.png
267KB, 448x421px
>>53289941
I hate both muds and you kikes
>>
>>53290022
Of course I laugh, the only thing you have against us is something that happened 60 years ago
>>
>>53289741
Let me guess, you used to vote Meretz?
>>
>>53285245
You're a fucking idiot
Jews are master race fag
>>
>>53289941
The Muslim-Jew conflict is completely manufactured by Jew propagandists. In Europe, Muslims and Jews operate together with the objective of destroying the White European race. Both Muslims and Jews need to be thrown out of Europe, for they are parasites and traitors. There is not a single Semite on this Earth that would be a good ally for a White man. Backstabbers and schemers, all of them!
>>
the Palestinian Arabs, actually came from surrounding Muslim territories when the Ottomans striped the land of its trees, and invited others in their territories to come and work in the Providence of Palestine which would later become part of the British mandate, where the cost of living was cheep, and the conquered Jewish cities were mostly vacant.
many Palestinian family names reveal their place of origin.

Kiswani - Jordan
Abu Khueik - Jordan
Odeh - Jordan
al Urdon - Jordan
Musleh - Jordan
Mohsein - Jordan
Muksen - Jordan

al Turki - Turkey (not even Arab)
Sultan - Turkey (not even Arab)
Uthuman - Turkey (not even Arab)
Turk - Turkey (not even Arab)
al Kurd - Turkey (not even Arab)

Darwish - Egypt
Mansour - Egypt
al Masri - Egypt
Masrawa - Egypt
al Tartir - Tartir village, Egypt
Bardawil - Lake Bardawil, Sinai Peninsula, Egypt
Abu-Suta - Tarabin tribe, Egypt
Abu-Seeta - Tarabin tribe, Egypt
Sha'alan - Bedouin, Egypt
al Aksar - Luxor, Egypt
Ayoob - Egypt
Raz - Egypt
al Natsheh - Egypt

al Araki/al Iraqi - Iraq
al Baghadi - Baghdad, Iraq
Zuabi/Zoabi - West Iraq
al Faruki - Iraq
al Tachriti - Iraq
al Mosul/al Mawsil - Mosul, North Iraq
al Bani/al Beni - Bani tribe, East Iraq

al Saudi - Saudi Arabia
Husseini / Hussein - Saudi Arabia (Hussain was the 4th Imam)
al Tamimi - Saudi Arabia
al Khijazi - Saudi Arabia
al Kurash - Saudi Arabia
al Kurashi - Saudi Arabia
Erekat - Bedouin tribe, North West Saudi Arabia.

Nashashibi - Syria
al Hurani - Huran, South Syria
al Halabi - Haleb, North Syria
al Allawi - West Syria (shoreline)

Sidawi - Sidon, Lebanon
Tabulsi - Tripoly, Lebanon
al Tarabulas - Tripoly, Lebanon
al Surani - Sour, South Lebanon
al Tahir - Tair, South Lebanon
Lubnani - Lebanon

al Yamani - Yemen
al Azad - Yemen
Hadadin - Yemen
Hadadin - Yemen

Mugrabi - Magrab, Morocco
al Araj - Morocco
Mighrebta - Morocco
>>
>>53289156
Never claimed the contrary mon ami, the double standard is pretty evident. Just saying that it is the right thing to do
>>
>>53290046
Je zult toch denken dat ze immidels geleert hebben door de Mujaheddeen in Afghanistan die Al Qaida en Taliban zijn geworden. Maar nee, we moeten nog steets terroristen steunen.

Sorry voor slechts Nederlands.
>>
>>53290159

al Bosni - Bosnia and Herzegovina (not even Arab)
Bushnak - Bosnia and Herzegovina (not even Arab)
Bohran - Bosnia and Herzegovina (not even Arab)

al Afgani - Afghanistan (not even Arab)
al Afghan - Afghanistan (not even Arab)
al Jazir - Algiria
Dajani - Algeria
al Ubid - Ubid, Sudan (there's a city in the same name)
al Hamis/ al Khamis - Bahrain

Barghouti - Kuwait
al Kuwaiti - Kuwait

al Azere - Circassia region (not even Arab)
al Azabi - Circassia region (not even Arab)
al Kirkas - Circassia region (not even Arab)
Tabilisi - Circassia region (not even Arab)

al Hindi - Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh area (not even Arab)

Yasser Arafat called himself "a Palestinian refugee" when he was in fact born in Cairo, Egypt, in 1929, and he spoke the Egyptian dialect of Arabic. his mentor, Haj Ameen al Husseini, (who lead many Massacres against Jews, and would later become a commander in Hitlers SS) began the Quasi-Palestinian identity, in order to help unify the Arabs under 1 caliphate. He was born in Jerusalem, but his family was from Saudi Arabia.

Walid Shoebat, is a PLO defector, and he said, and i quote: "why is it that on the night of June 4th 1967, i was Jordanian, and overnight i became a Palestinian? we had always considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. and then they took the star off the Jordanian flag, and then all at once we had ourselves a Palestinian flag." ?
>>
>>53285443
Antisemite! Nazi! Racist!
>>
>>53290141
>jews and muslims work together in europe
is this why most jewish institutions are protected by guards 24/7 from fear of islamic terrorism?
>>
>>53290141
Do you get paid 10 rubles a post?
>>
File: 1444075324138.gif (2MB, 294x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444075324138.gif
2MB, 294x300px
>>53290010
>mfw Israel is praised out the ass
>mfw rape baby thinks Israel isn't and that it somehow attacked by every coubtry.
>mfw Israel gets money from the west like its the child of a rich family
You're fucking retard you brown cunt
>>
>>53290063
Right now there are two muslims in a German court who burnt the girlfried of one of them alive. Because she got pregnant.
>>
>>53290105
I'm more mad about the enemies we have because of our support for what you're doing today.
>>
>>53290159
Sauce on this list please? Very interesting.
>>
>>53290174
So where did all you kazars come from?
Your argument is illegitimate - since you come from even further away
>>
>>53285352
>>53285373
>>53285427
>>53285670
All fags & cucks tbh.
Jews are master race fam.
>>53285669
This
>>
>>53290271
my txt files in the office
>>
>>53290056
Wtf, autism.
Come down. What are you, 15?
It's just a mudslime chimpout.
They kill some jews, we kill 10 times more and build new settlements. It's all good for now.
>>
ANOTHER ONE JUST REPORTED


What the fuck is occuring in Israel? Is this the third intifada?
>>
>>53285161

Keep on going, hopefully, you kikes and the mudslimes kill eachother off.
But the jews first of course, since you're the head of the snake.
>>
>>53285161
fuck israel tbh fam

fuck jews too
>>
>>53285734
>how many Palestinian kids were killed?
Not enough
>>
>>53290141
Spotted the chechen
Кaк дилa, бpaтyхa-бopцyхa?
>>
>>53290193
Yeah, from terrorists bought and paid by the Jews. It's all a dog and pony show. Fake conflict that uses symbolism from the Kabbalah and is meant to show Jews as innocent and virtuous people and drum up sympathy for them. Jews have financed all the terrorist groups in the Middle East and commanded them to attack Europe, America, and those Muslims who refuse to comply with the Jews.
>>
>>53290250
yes, how dare we be the most advanced, tolerant, technological country in the middle east.
no wonder arabs would get jealous and go apeshit
>>
>>53290063
>Arab mentality is savagery that they managed to spread to all the corners of the world by islam

with savegery you mean peace and prosperity?

It makes sense, your mentality is to support illegal expansion, to trow palestinians in the ocean etc etc. Just have a read what i copy and pasted from an user with an israeli flag. This is your mentality, death and destruction.

"i support israel because i am progressive, dislike muslims, dislike the palestinians even more, support the expansion of any first world nation, and are tired of watching muslims start all the fights in the world because of their fucking religion and their fuking cave age mentalities.

i support israel so that they can kill my enemy, the muslim. and when they win, the world will have peace for eternity. but for now, i am ready for the end of muslims in that region, and any amount of force i see is a good amount if it means crying muslim parents, and dead muslims in general.

israel is free to use any amount of force they choose so long as the uncivilized muslims scummery continues to use the force theyve decided to use.

fuck the palestinians, throw them in the ocean, put them somewhere else, take their weapons away from them, tell them to fuck off and act civilized.

i support israel because i support the use of overpowering weapons against your enemy. israel is the superior nation in this situation and may israel live long, peacefully and happily.

continue using the force required to send these fucking muslim refugees back to their desert homeland and away from other civilized nations.

if you do not support israel, you are an emotionally controlled moron who is more woman than man."
>>
>>53290105
>to this day continued to send mossad out shooting up people
>mossad kills wrong people in Denmark
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillehammer_affair
Did your noses get in the way or identifying?
>Lavon Affair
>false flag shelling of Syria
>continual sucking of US tit to stay afloat
Yeah just that one inncident
>>
File: Office_logo.png (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Office_logo.png
29KB, 200x200px
>>53290305
>the office
>>
>>53290379
>yes, how dare we be the most advanced, tolerant, technological country in the middle east.
From OUR fucking money, you retarded yid. You have done nothing for yourself over there at all except be filthy parasites.
>>
File: yishai.jpg (16KB, 420x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yishai.jpg
16KB, 420x282px
>>53285161
Take advice from your fellow merchant, he knows what to do (pic related)
>>
>>53290372

good observation, he's obviously not RIDF, else he would have got the memo about the Bibi-Putin friendship now
>>
>>53290385
tldr
>>53290396
how dare israel have a secret service
>>
>>53286006
>>53285975
Suck a dick fag.
Israel Israelis glorious country.
>>
File: 1444144334292.jpg (586KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444144334292.jpg
586KB, 1440x1280px
>>53290379
>mfw without the west Israel is shit like the mudslimes
>>
>>53285161
>There've been ~20 terrorist attacks ( angry mudslimes stabbing civilians and soliders) in the past 48 hours in Israel

We call that a good start. Remove dreidel.
>>
>>53290459
>tldr
Yes, fox news every night at 7. Easier than doing your own research.
>>
File: 1426570088845.jpg (191KB, 1270x1015px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426570088845.jpg
191KB, 1270x1015px
>>53290379
>tolerant
>>
>>53290459
>secret service
>secret hit squad
Fixed that for you, mossad has literally only kidnapped and murdered people. Nice try though.
>>
>>53286204
Literal cuck.
How's that BBC taste in your mouth?
Israel is glorious nation.
>>
>>53290458
What are Jews doing in Canada? Spreading anti-white propaganda, supporting mass immigration, and covering up Muslim crimes! In Canada, Jews and Muslims are completely in cahoots to destroy the White Canadians, who will become a minority in their own homeland by 2030.
>>
>>53290453
>hurr our money hurr
i wonder what is better
giving money to jews who develop the world with cutting edge technology and medicine, or give money to arab countries that will just steal the money and keep their population poor and retarded
>>
>>53290576
>46
>Palestinian land
That was British land.
>>
>>53290615
>develop the world
Kek I shit my pants laughing.
>>
>>53290576
That is their way of being ''tolerant''. Just watch him come up with some random troll reply. All he can do, probably gets payed 10 shekels per reply.
>>
>>53290576
>that pic
oh god thanks for the laugh
literally 15 year old's argument
>>
ITT: while it was really twelve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A

Do you guys still pray or got secular like Europe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8fD9gN-rF8

Polan wishes you all the best.
>>
>>53290649
Palestinian land under control of Brits. They're not guilt free here, they facilitated it with the Red Shield.
>>
>>53290670
>no response except ”dur that's a 15 year olds response"
Kek can you discuss anything without yelling "antisemitism" or "you're a muslim"
>>
>>53290663
you always shit your pants
what's new?
>>
>>53290649
Aren't you glad that colony and all its troubles are now the problem of the natives now?
>>
>>53286558
Are you fucking stupid? Israel is tiny as shit.
>don't want them in our country
>don't want them to have their own country
Pick Pick one already you Jew hating fucking cuck
>>
>>53290744
Nah I got toilets bro also I don't need diapers because I'm not scared of getting shot at. Are the diapers idf wear comfy?
>>
>>53290805
>be american
>isn't scared of being shot at
is it because you never leave the house?
>>
>>53290670
When confronted with evidence against you, the best way to downplay its impact is to brush it off as insignificant, unimportant and childish. That image tells a big fucking story that most of my fellow Americans don't fully understand.

It's annexation and colonization of indigenous peoples.
>>
>>53286563
> Jew hate
has nothing to do with jews. It's just cause you have baby dick syndrome.
Cuck.
>>
File: idf diapers.jpg (80KB, 780x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
idf diapers.jpg
80KB, 780x703px
>>53290744
who's shitting their pants again?
>>
>>53290837
you posted the most refuted picture on the internet
no time to waste on you
>>
>>53290829
Probably because we don't live in ghettos.
>>
File: 1426593340228.png (353KB, 1200x882px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426593340228.png
353KB, 1200x882px
>>53290576
>>
>>53290519
Another Abu Nafcha spotted
How was your trip to Norway?
>>
>>53290611

you really, honestly think true nationalist izionist jews have anything to do with the degeneracy spreading hollyjews who have no religious identity and marry chinks?
>>
>>53290829
Nope go to work, gym, school, and anywhere I really want to. Not scared of shit tier rockets coming down on me.
>>
>>53290695
Stupid pshek race traitor! In Poland, Jews were always doing nothing but corrupting the native culture and fucking over Poles! Just like they did in Germany, Britain, and wherever else the Jewish propagandists went. They absolutely hated Polish literature and malarstwo, and spread their disgusting Entartete Kunst in order to destroy all Polish heritage.
>>
>>53286749
Greece. Gtfo, only solvent countries countries are allowed on this board.
Cuck.
>>
>>53290862
you never sweat from your ass?
>>
>>53290864
Lol refuted using fucking semantics.

>it was britishhh
>they started itttt

Fucking children.
>>
>>53290838
>ad hominome
Nothing to see here
>>
>>53290730
Now tell me, alibaba: how there could be palestinians, if Arabic doesn't have the sound p?
>>
>>53290305
I'm disappointed. You have a killer argument, but no backing for it.
>>
>>53290870
>muh land
How many times did the muslims try to push the jews back into the sea and failed?
Fuck them, Israel deserves it imo tbh.
>>
>>53290877
They are all different wings of one machine. Zionist Jews would wholly support whatever the liberal Jews are doing in the West, because jews acquire their strength by weakening White countries and then selling snake oil to bereaved Whites for 20x the price in silver!
>>
>>53290918
>you never sweat from your ass?
sweat has nothing to do with is.
>>
>>53290918
>shit from your ass
Fixed that for you, your typos are getting bad Abraham.
>>
>>53290870
Why would arabs refuse their land being stolen and their people being forcefully removed from their homes? Doesn't make sense to me lol
>>
>>53290986
it's sweat until you show me the proof of the actual shit he took.
>>
File: 93419246411.jpg (40KB, 480x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
93419246411.jpg
40KB, 480x319px
>>53290862
nice meme photo.
here's the real one.
>>
>>53290874

Born here, blond hair, blue eyes, 5.11 king of manlets, Schlomo. No matter who kills eachother in that fourth reich of yours, humanity wins.
>>
>>53291020
remind me again how much landmass do arab rule?
>>
>>53290862
Nice Photoshop, alladin
>>
>>53290576
How many times does that image need to be debunked before people stop using it?
>>
>>53290961
I'm white and their name is irrelevant. This is a semantic technique to dance around the fact that there was already a native population living there who was displaced to make room for a new state.
>>
>>53291031
>it's sweat until you show me the proof of the actual shit he took.
Maybe if you'd actually take some time reading what is being said on the picture. Urinating is not the same as shitting.
Jeez, just shows me how stupid you are.
>>
>>53290969

you're paranoid

the same problems you blame on jews.. like athiesm, homosexuals and raising autism also plague tel aviv..

when you're only 14 million people in the world who's going to suffer most
>>
>>53290220
>mfw Israel is praised out the ass
>praised
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA


You're the perfect example that is not. Almost everyone hates Israel and it's outspoken about it. The "hurrrdurr no one never sez anydin bad 'bout Isreal" concept is a meme and nothing else.
>>
>>53290837
lel

it's literally how Israel deals with other nations on a diplomatic level.

>"Israel's response is perfectly proportioned in accordance with international law," Palmor said in an interview with the Jornal Nacional TV show late Thursday. "This is not football. In football, when a game ends in a draw, you think it is proportional, but when it finishes 7-1 it's disproportionate. Sorry to say, but not so in real life and under international law."

there are more. they can't deal with real criticisms, so they begin to joke.
>>
>>53291096
some soldier is playing with a diaper. so what?
>>
>>53291049
>They already have land, doesn't matter if we take some of it lol

Stellar argument.

>>53291074
It hasn't been debunked.
>>
>>53291047
Sure, abu nafha. Prove it.
>>
>>53291087
And your semantic technique is to derail the thread which is about murdering knife stabbing Arabs which has nothing to do with what happened a lifetime ago?
>>
>>53291063
>>53291046
Actually its the original picture. It isn't very hard to photoshop it so it doesn't look like they urinated their pants. You should visit the wikipedia link included in the picture. Nice try tho.
>>
>>53290862
>use wikipedia as source
>wikipedia article does not mention "diapers" even once

Nice propaganda, Ahmed
>>
>>53291196
no argument
arabs lost the land they "owned" in a offensive war against israel.
every claim they once had is lost in that point
>>
>>53291199
I'm sorry, I was told by an Israeli that his nation is tolerant so I had to remind him that his nation is a colonizing force in the modern world based on a type of manifest destiny and genetic superiority.
>>
>>53291210
so you muslims urinate from your ass?
>>
>>53291087
Native Christians, yeah. They are very loyal to Israel. Some Druzs, Armenians and Cherkes. That's it. The rest are seasonal workers.
>>
>>53291162
>some soldier is playing with a diaper. so what?
it was a response to what you said
>you always shit your pants what's new?
basicly you are cowards. keyboard warriors at most.
>>
>>53291281
Oh, OK. I lost track in this thread.
>>
>>53285296
> natives

Lel.
>>
>>53291145
>thinks israel is hated on TV
Do you rape babies even have television?
>>
>>53291257
So might makes right. So you guys are an occupying and colonizing force and it's justified because you pulled it off.

You aren't tolerant, you are imperialists interested in eugenics and essentially a form of jewish nation socialism.
>>
>>53290615
ANYTHING is better than giving money to you dirty kikes
>>
>>53291210
Come on, abu muslim, you could do better than that.
>>
>>53291362
when arabs lost the war they started and lost land with it, they lost the claims for that land along with it
not that hard to understand
>>
>>53291301
Dude, it's okay you don't have to lie. I already know the truth. If you're going to argue, it's going to have to be off of might makes right and can't be based on any other kind of moral code of right and wrong.

>>53291359
You guys are less native than anyone living there before.
>>
>>53291292
>so you muslims urinate from your ass?
Where'd you hear that one from? Fox news?
>>
tfw want to go to al guds but scared ill get shot by jews or be mistaken for a jew and stabbed by a pali
>>
>>53290870
what an intellectually dishonest argument...par for the course when dealing with shillers
>>
>>53291145
Israel is praised on Fox News. on liberal leaning stations they will still acknowledge Israel as a "necessary ally," they will still it need protection, etc.

sure, the tune is a little different on college campuses. that's why the Kikes are currently trying to ban that kind of speech on UC campuses.
>>
>>53291403
Starting a war because your land is being taken and your people removed from their land is not starting a war, it's fighting back against colonization. The natives in Massachusetts fought the first settlers when it was clear that they were bent on expansion onto their native land. They didn't start the war by fighting, they retaliated against a colonizing force.
>>
>>53291377
>Come on, abu muslim, you could do better than that.
Better than the truth?
>>
>>53291148
That's a reasonable point. Can't wrap your goyishie kup around it?
>>
>>53291501
blablabla
they lost
the should move on instead of whining like bitches
the end
>>
>>53291549
>the should move on instead of whining like bitches
Exactly what Theodor Herzl did, right?
>>
>>53287933
The Phantom Pain?

didn't know Kojimbo is pro-Israel. Well Israel was mentioned so maybe hehe.
>>
>>53291549
>the should move on instead of whining like bitches
hey man im eating your potatoes as we speak
>>
>>53288406
Or you can prove it, liar.

Waiting.
>>
>>53291549
Listen faggot. I don't care who is right and wrong in your situation. What I do care about is you guys lying to my people about what you're actually doing to justify support which creates us more enemies than our support for any other nation on this planet. Bin Laden named our support for Israel as one of his 3 main reasons for war on America. I don't want war or terrorism, I want peace. I want my people to know that you guys are doing what we did to our natives and it's making us enemies throughout the world.

It's not your actions, it's your lies about your actions. You're an aggressive colonizing force in the modern world, you can't outjew another guy with jewish blood. I know your tricks.
>>
>>53288151
> All those nogs

The future you chose.
>>
>>53291653
btw that "dutch" guy is an arab
>>
>>53291360
>>thinks israel is NOT hated on TV
https://www.rt.com/tags/israel/

http://www.presstv.ir/Default/Search?q=israel

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=israel&ss=fn

http://edition.cnn.com/search/?text=israel

Here you go, you fucking retarded faggot. Enjoy your iranian "isreal never gets shit on tv" propaganda. How does that mudslime dick taste?
>>
File: eit_auge_for_mimir.jpg (335KB, 1378x1037px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eit_auge_for_mimir.jpg
335KB, 1378x1037px
>>53291197

Sure thing, jodesatan.
>>
>>53291653
>Waiting.
You can't accept the truth anyway so there's no point in providing.
>>
>>53291716

there's jews in mexico?

FINANCE WALL
>>
>>53291691
so now you stir the argument to another field after losing this one?
if you want peace then go live in switzerland and read newspapers about local sheep population you little hippie faggot

anyway i go eat shwarma.
good bye
>>
>>53291196
>It hasn't been debunked.

The first, leftmost panel paints all land not directly owned by Jews as green "Palestinian land" when the vast majority of that land was owned by the government, by non-Palestinians, or was wilderness.

For example, it colors the entire Negev desert green when it was unowned and unoccupied.

Understand now?
>>
>>53291715
We know
Many arabs itt
>>
>>53291753
Ok, test: do you know anything about black metal, abu gosh?
>>
>>53291769
> Ohshit I don't actually have a counter-argument! Better shitpost and twirl around instead of answering the question!


Something tells me your way of thinking is not that of a common true-born dutch.
Maybe someone from outside... Hmmmm.
>>
>>53291435
>You guys are less native than anyone living there before.

Arabs from the Arabian desert are "native", but Jews who've been there for 4000 years aren't?

>>53291469
>pretending Jews are trying to ban speech on California campuses when it's entirely SJWs trying to ban pro-Israel speech.
>>
>>53291777
That's right, walk away bitch.

>>53291779
Uh huh :^)
>>
>>53291715
>btw that "dutch" guy is an arab
Indeed, i am an Arab living in Holland. I stand with Palestine 100%
>>
>>53291597
Pretty much. Instead of whining about European anti-Semitism, he got his people together, went home, and made the desert bloom.
>>
>>53291769
ahahaha, wow, you lost hard.
>>
>>53291926
you sand with failure the refusal to adapt and bullheadedness
>>
>>53291893
Were there or were there not already people living on land that Israel made their own? Were there or were there not people forcefully removed from their homes in 1948 to make way for the new state? Were there or were there not immigration policies put in place in the early 1900's to move jews onto Palestinian land against their will?
>>
>>53291926
Sure you do. It's easy to promote violence while sitting in your moms' basement in Holland. All subhumans do that.
>>
>>53291892
> Ohshit I don't actually have a counter-argument! Better shitpost and twirl around instead of answering the question!

>shitposting
that coming from your kind. lmao the irony. Countless arguments have been posted in this thread but you shitpost and twirl around it because you can't counter argument the truth. Only with lies.
>>
>>53291049
Arabs are like Europeans. Belgians are different to the French. Your argument lacks intellectual vigor and honesty. Shiller
>>
>>53291926
>i am an Arab living in Holland
>i am an Arab
All the Pallywood propaganda you posted made that clear a while ago, Ahmed.
>>
>>53292079
Bait, yolandi
>>
File: 1444312783697[1].jpg (149KB, 876x579px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444312783697[1].jpg
149KB, 876x579px
:-)
-
)
>>
>>53291960
The question was did he accept defeat and move on?
No, he didn't. He whined about it in public so that he got people going to Palestine.

Same with the Arabs these days: The make videos with yammering music on YouTube until some can't take it anymore and start stabbing people in Israel.
>>
>>53291776
There are mudslime terrorists in Canada?


Oh wait of course there fucking are.
>>
>>53291257
Under international law you dont lose your land if you lose a war. All land must be returned. It's the law.
>>
>>53292047
Are these questions your way of ducking the simple fact that your graphic is flawed and deceptive?

There was Palestinian loss of land, but not nearly on the magnitude your image suggests.
>>
>>53292064
Sure you do. It's easy to promote violence while sitting in your moms' basement in Holland. All subhumans do that.
>Easy to promote violence in your mom's basement
>promote violence in your mom's basement
>violence in your mom's basement
>mom's basement
>basement.
anyway im off, wasted enough time here.
>>
>>53291716
>rt

lmao. you are such a dumb beaner. Russian media outlet doesn't like Israel? shocking. next you will link to Al Jazeera.

>fox news
>cnn

nothing negative. vanilla news stories probably sourced from AP. build a wall you dumb spic.

>>53291893
typical of a kike to lie. it is 100% kikes trying to ban anti-Israel speech. do they dress it up under an umbrella to get useful idiots on board by making it apply to anti-transbbqwhatever as well? sure, that's usually what you kikes tend to do.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-allegations-of-anti-israel-sentiments-rock-uc-campuses--20150307-story.html
>>
>>53292164
He literally "moved on" to Palestine.

>>53292190
Funny how that rule only first applied in 1948.
>>
>>53291301
You should see the Christians and Druze in Lebanon - they are supporters of Hezbollah.
And look at the Jews in Iran - so loyal to the state of IRan that mossad can't recruit there..WTF is your point shlomo - are you just making random statements, or did you have a point?
>>
>>53292209
So Israel did make a state out of land where people had already been living, forcefully removed them, and now blame them for starting a war when they fought back. Good to see we're on the same page.
>>
>>53290883

Perhaps, yet I wish them peace.

Don't get mad Russian bro. I wish you a peace of mind too. I am sad it has come to this. Poland was one of the most destroyed countries after WW2. I do not wish that to anyone. Also, there are things worse than physical death.

Also I was curious if they keep old traditions. But they won't answer...
>>
>>53291403
You are talking shit. International law says you cannot take other peoples land, even if they lose a war. You are talking Nazi level war crimes.
>>
File: 1443643007602.png (400KB, 604x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443643007602.png
400KB, 604x533px
>>53285352
This OP , just do it!
>>
>>53292244
>post link that refutes your argument and supports mine

Thanks!

>>53292322
You have your order of events wrong.

>Arabs start genocidal war
>Arabs lose war
>Some Arabs who supported the genocide are expelled and sent back to Arab lands

You're putting the cart before the horse.
>>
>>53292230
Yeah, fuck off scum. Go shill on facebook.
>>
>>53291716
Wow Russia doesn't like Jews who knew. Fuck off rape baby you are fucking ridiculous, also fox loves Israel you stupid shitskins. Go suck your Muslim brothers cock you parasitic leeches.
>>
>>53291779
You are talking rubbish, desperately trying to reframe...According to your argument all US government land can be legally taken away by another country...
>>
>>53292352
Israel is Nazi Germany 2.0
>>
>>53292047
Did you or did you not skip history lessons? Did you or did you not learn the 20th century history of the land? Did you or did you not support these actions as an ally for decades? Did you or did you not know that there was a war between the populations and this wasn't a one-sided conflict with jews being the sole aggressors? Was there or was there not a holocaust that displayed hundred of thousands of survivors with nowhere to go to, courtesu of dear Europe?
Did you or did you not know most Palestinians were in fact arab refugees from Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, and Jordan?
Did you or did you not know there were already many jews living in Israel for as long if not longer than arabs have?

Was there or was there not a sovereign state called Palestine that belonged to the palestinian people alone? Actually let me answer that one for you.

There wasn't.

Really rich this is coming from an American. Look at your own history, tribe-killing fool.
>>
>>53292526
There was no country there in 1948. You know that, right?
>>
>>53292138
and that is even more pathetic...
>>
>>53292453
>Yeah, fuck off scum
and im the one promoting violence? anyway cya. enjoy your pointless discussion here, majority of the world still hates your kind. Bye.
>>
>>53292427
You're putting the shekels before your flag rosenberg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
>>
>>53292175
Kek look at this fag, he has no responses so he does what they do best the victim.
>hur you a muslim cause you don't agree with me
>mfw so many people have stated they hate both of you stupid faggots so much.
Fuck off you rape baby.
>>
>>53292352
The Nazis lost land because they started a war. And Germans were expelled from other countries for supporting the Nazi conquest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudetenland

>>53292615
That's your only comeback? You suck at this.
>>
>>53292270
Why is that funny?
It's precisely because of the war that the rule exists - or do you want to go back to then?
>>
>>53292597
Cry more, negro
>>
>>53292578
>implying the holocaust was anywhere as big as you continue to cry about
>>
>>53292600
I am enjoying Putin removing your kind. I'm half Russian, so it's a double pleasure. Stay mad, cunt.
>>
>>53292244
>Russian media outlet doesn't like Israel?
Oh, so Israel DOES get shit on TV. I thought you said NO ONE, NEVER speaks bad of Israel on TV.

>nothing negative. vanilla news stories
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/23/middleeast/palestinian-shot-west-bank/index.html

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/10/02/israeli-military-deploys-troops-after-settler-couple-killed-in-west-bank/


>shilling for mudslimes this hard
>>
>>53292427
>>post link that refutes your argument and supports mine

except it doesn't. perhaps if you didn't interject into the conversation you would have a better idea of what we are discussing. college campuses, UCs especially, are clearly anti-Zionist.

kikes want to introduce censorship to stop this, and of course, they will do that by lumping it in with SJW BS. how fucking blind and stupid are you?

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/why-are-dianne-feinstein-and-janet-napolitano-backing-organizers-mccarthyite-push
>>
>>53292578
Your guys' half truth arguments are predictable as clockwork. It's really genius. This is like if we were still fighitng the natives here, they collectively were given a new name and our arugment was. That state never existed lol! Let the colonization commence
>>
>>53292068
I am not going to respond to every single retard here thst thinks he's hot shit in history and politics to satiate their need to make stuff up.

Are you going to answer the damn question?
>>
>>53292676
>arguing with lies
>worth anyone's time
>>
>>53292578
Ja the point is you dont make friends by ethnic cleansing, and as you point out you don't really have a choice but to make friends - because your enemies are all around you.
>>
>>53292680
It's funny that, as usual, these laws of international warfare only seem to get applied to Israel.

The same way the world doesn't say a word when Israel is attacked endlessly, but cries over Palestinian human shields dying when Israel shoots back.
>>
>>53292749
Sorry but Jews can't be Slavic. From a Slavic to impersonator fuck
>>
>>53292686
> le holohoax.

Fantastic argument.

Over half of Israel's forces in the independence war were survivors.
>>
>>53292764
i didn't say shit, you dumb spic. but it is pretty obvious the poster was referring to MAINSTREAM AMERICAN TELEVISION.

fuck off idiot.
Thread posts: 468
Thread images: 52



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.