[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I watched Star Talk yesterday where the themes explored were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Chris-on-Neils-Lap1.jpg (75KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-on-Neils-Lap1.jpg
75KB, 640x426px
So I watched Star Talk yesterday where the themes explored were relationships and sexuality, and they all seemed to agree that there is nothing inherently wrong with one night stands since a third of them tend to develop into actual relationships because the act of sex tends to solidify certain pre existing emotions.

Why is /pol/ so against sexual adventures, is it perhaps resentment because you yourself are not good enough to get any?
>>
>>44678711

Diseases.

Unwanted pregnancies.

Unnecessary abortions.

Jaded people.

Learned psychopathy.

Emotional manipulation.

Sexual politics.

Broken homes.

Single mothers.
>>
>>44678711
Was it TNG or was it DS9?

If it was DS9 then that makes sense because that show was all about muh relationships and muh casual sex by the last two seasons
>>
File: trapped.png (296KB, 612x365px) Image search: [Google]
trapped.png
296KB, 612x365px
>>44678750
>>
>>44678771
Star Talk not Star Trek
>>
>>44678771

Star Talk not Star Trek.
Moron.
>>
>>44678750
What are condoms?
>>
>>44678832

>implying people who are most likely to engage in risky behavior will use condoms

They've been around a long time, yet that list remains. In fact, women have half a dozen choices to prevent pregnancy and disease and can't seem to avoid it. You've solved nothing.
>>
>>44678750
Condoms

Condoms

Condoms

What?

What?

It's sex. There's nothing inherently emotional about it.

What?

Condoms

Condoms
>>
>>44678965

>i don't read the thread

>>44678859
>>
>>44679033
Oh, sorry. Just replace condoms with birth control then.
>>
>>44678965
>>44678965

I was dating this qt american teenager when i was 17, years passed and i became her bf, years later proposed to her and she said yes. (i was 25 at this point and she was 22)

That same year i proposed was her last year in college, and aparently she hadnt lived enough according to her fucking roomates. so she started dating guys from fucking nowhere. even a nurse that took care of her when she got intoxicated by alcohol one weekend(she gave him her number). i got fed up after she meeet with one of her exes on a trip she took to another city. called the guy, dumped her friends and went to drink with him. so i ended the relationship.

weeks later all she did was tell me from day to day about guys she had been meeting in craigslist, mr small penis that came too fast, mr bigger penis than me getting her to orgasm as i couldnt ever with her being on top, and all of them always came back cause she let them cum inside her with no condoms.

Apparently she discovered her sexuality and that she didnt had anything to regret. so with this in mind she tought it would be best for me to take her back cause sex with someone you dont love is different and doesnt count, she still loved me and i was the best thing for her, i should take her back.

Why are americans so fucking degenerate and why do they enable this kind of bullshit behaviour on women?

surely she tought i would be gladly become her cuck but im not a disgusting loser burger.
>>
>>44679253
>Why are americans so fucking degenerate and why do they enable this kind of bullshit behaviour on women?

"Normal" American men and women are sex crazed. If you don't lose your virginity at 13-14 and have a new fuck buddy every other week after that there's something wrong with you.

Of course, this is coming from someone who's engaged to another man, so maybe I don't understand straight relationships all that well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.