[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING: TWO OF BALI NINE EXECUTED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 35

File: 67574.jpg (82KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
67574.jpg
82KB, 940x529px
http://www.mamamia.com.au/news/bali-nine-execution-4/

>It is with heavy hearts we report the execution of Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran has been carried out.
>>
>>44396831
They tried to smuggle drugs in a country that executes drug smugglers.
Oh shit, they've been executed. What a tragedy...
>>
We need to do this with illegal drug dealers in the US. Any nigger spotted dealing drugs is dead on sight.
>>
>>44396831
justice well served
>>
>>44396831
>mommy
>mamamia
>>
This is why you kill the cops before they can arrest you.
>>
>>44400571
>the drug laws we have aren't working
>lets start killing people for good measure
An Amerifat who thinks killing people is the solution to this problem.
>>
What a savage and disgusting nation. How dare they execute foreign nationals and Indonesians over drugs? Really? Fuck Indonesia.
>>
lel good job indonesia, drug smugglers need to be exterminated
>>
I hear they've all been executed
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/apr/28/bali-nine-andrew-chan-myuran-sukumaran-executed-indonesia-mercy#block-553fcd12e4b02e8cee02a9ef
>>
Do they make the others watch the executions while they wait?
>>
>>44401778
Americans think killing people is the solution to most problems.
>>
>>44396831

Do you think they felt any pain as they were shot?

How long did they suffer for?
>>
is there any statistics of how drug use/related crime has gone down after they implemented these laws? or has it always been like this.
>>
indonesia - a 200 mil. muslim sharia hell.
>>
>>44396831
Who is that third white looking fucker?
>>
>>44401778
aren't former IRA members killing drug dealers over there? Like kneecapping them ?
>>
File: 1380333410764.jpg (7KB, 206x237px) Image search: [Google]
1380333410764.jpg
7KB, 206x237px
>>44401778
Ireland still shitty and poor.
>>
if you're dumb enough to smuggle drugs in a country that executes drug smugglers, you deserve to die
>>
Cant do the time

Dont do the crime
>>
wow i can't believe they executed them. and if they were such a ridiculous country, they truly have a bad PR division to allow those photos to release. it's like they want public opinion against them.
>>
>>44401778
>drug dealers
>people
The users are innocent victims who need our help, but the dealers that offer free samples to children should be shot and left for the crows to eat.
>>
I guess they are no longer the Bali '9'

....'Bali 7' just doesn't roll off the tongue as well...
>>
National Sovereignty

You go to another country you are subject to their laws.

There is nothing wrong with what Indonesia did. It's like dumbfucks getting raped in India or murdered in Africa.
>>
File: leiHe.jpg (90KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
leiHe.jpg
90KB, 800x532px
>>44401778
Because rehabilitating them and reintroducing them back into the community is the answer, right?

>A shit leopard doesn't change his spots
>>
>>44402100
because it is? If we killed all the nignogs we wouldn't have the problem.
>>
>>44396831
>as relations with Indonesia deteriorate, Australia takes a hard-line stance on asylum seekers arriving on its shores from that country
>there are fewer drug smugglers in the world
I see absolutely no way that this can be a bad thing.
>>
>>44400571
Not gonna happen cause Democrats would lose half of their voters.
>>
>>44402742
>The users are innocent victims who need our help, but the dealers that offer free samples to children should be shot and left for the crows to eat.
Okay Tom Brokaw.
>>
>>44400571

And whites. Anyone. Anyone pushing drugs on innocent white young women needs to hang from the gallows. Half of Colorado would hang.
>>
>>44396831
The Filipino woman was spared.
>>
>>44402975
>Half of Colorado would hang
sounds like a good idea
>>
File: 52952956.jpg (157KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
52952956.jpg
157KB, 500x449px
>>44401603
heres your reply
>>
>>44396831

Thank fuck. Maybe we can stop hearing about this crap?

Nope. Our media are having "special editions" just so we can "mourn for two beloved souls".

Fuck off. Let it be a message to anyone stupid enough to commit crimes in foreign countries.
>>
>>44402100

Stalin said it best himself, comrade. And he's your commie hero.
>>
File: 1346-3.jpg (67KB, 336x453px) Image search: [Google]
1346-3.jpg
67KB, 336x453px
>>44402975
>>44400571
>>
>>44402975

> Purposely killing whites when we're only 18% of the world population

Great idea, buddy.
>>
>>44403193
This isn't about drugs dumbass. It's about sovereignty. They went to another country, tried too do something illegal which has a sentence of death, and got caught.

Opposing this means opposing sovereignty of nations and people.

>I can go to Canada and fuck 10 year olds because my country allows it
yes that's how you want the world to work?
>>
>>44403193
your going to hang stoner piece of shit
>>
>>44401778

You are literally retarded. Executing drug dealers has been proven to work. Drug laws do not work only because the sentences are not harsh enough. Fact.

China was over run with Opium addiction until Mao took over. He executed anyone selling it and told the addicts they needed to quit or they would be killed. Most did. Those that didn't were executed. Drug prohibition was a success.
>>
>>44403348
I don't care about Indonesia.
Just pointing out, you're a faggot for not liking drugs.
>>
One of Australia's lovely media circus:

Indeed, there is something dignified about being a drug mule. Send across the world that if you are executed because of criminal activity, you are an exemplary of a dignified person in Australia.

Plus a human right is only specified for the 2 Australian people. The rest of 6? Meh, who cares.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (27KB, 539x216px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
27KB, 539x216px
>>44403398
>>
>>44403394
The issue has nothing to do with drugs you stupid fuck.

There's some shithole country with child brides who thinks you're a faggot for not legalizing pedophilia.

The issue is about sovereign law, period.
>>
>>44402843
So the solution is to the drug war murdering people? Would you rather live in a country where you could loose your freedom and life over a false conviction, or a country that makes an effort to preserve your life?
I'm not saying these smugglers were in any way innocent, but execution is still a barbaric solution which has proven to hurt Indonesia more than help it.
>>
File: 66556 (2).gif (497KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
66556 (2).gif
497KB, 350x197px
If you run with the rats you become one of them. Don't mix with shitskins!
>>
>>44403493
Hint, you can avoid it by not visiting the country.
>>
File: pig roast.gif (2MB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
pig roast.gif
2MB, 370x281px
>>44403476
>who thinks you're a faggot for not legalizing pedophilia.
I think we're faggots for this myself.
Modern laws are fucking bullshit.
>>
>>44402975
>muh innocent white young women

>bring your daughter up to be a junky slut
>waaa she's been corrupted by the evil nigs waaaa

It's personal responsibility - junkies are filth, anyone who blames the dealer is like a 'social conditioning' sjw retard.
>>
>>44396831
>heavy hearts
>full of lead
>>
>>44396831

Well, you can't fix stupid, and what they did was terribly stupid.

>>44400571
Yeah, I'd agree for smuggling drugs into the country.
>>
>>44403493
What do you expect from muslims?
>>
>>44403561
Sovereign law

It's why coming up with homogenous global laws is less free than allowing nations to decide what they want.

All the retards in Australia or wherever upset over laws in some other country are anti-freedom fucktards.
>>
>>44403580
>white young women
where I live meth addicts are these skinny white women that suck a nigger's dick for a hit. Who's fault is it?
>>
>>44403558
Yes, I could smuggle drugs between the Netherlands and Germany, this would be much easier, and the punishment if caught less sever, but one makes more money smuggling drugs in a country with more severe penalties as it puts off a lot of the competition. #YOLO
>>
File: 1358342941216.jpg (48KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1358342941216.jpg
48KB, 460x690px
they're being degenerate in a Muslim country
wtf did they expect
this is a positive thing and we should have similar laws in the west

fuck drugs
>>
>>44403692
It's their fault. People can control their own bodies and are responsible for their own behaviour.
Junky whores are trash who chose to be trash.
>>
>>44403697
Okay, then you understand you face death if caught and no one should boohoo for you.

Going to another country, and complaining about their laws that you willfully chose to violate is utterly stupid.

Only people who do not understand personal responsibility and choice would complain about this eventuality.
>>
>>44403764
correct; could not be said any better cheers Brit!
>>
>>44403764
except people don't have free will. Check fucking mate!
>>
>>44403782
>Going to another country, and complaining about their laws that you willfully chose to violate is utterly stupid.

I can absolutely agree with this.
Indonesia is still a moronic mudslime shithole.
>>
>Drug Dealers
>Not White

BYE BYE
>>
>>44403382
He was also responsible for the deaths of over 45 million people.
>UR RETARDED BECAUSE MAO KILLED DRUG DEALERS AND ADDICTS
>IT WORKED BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MORE DRUG DEALERS AND ADDICTS AFTER THE KILLINGS
Well no fucking shit, they were all dead. It's like saying 'lawnmowers are the best method to stop to stop the growth of grass' while ignoring the fact that you're only trimming it down.
China today is a shit hole, they still execute thousands (many innocent) and they still have a huge drug problem.
>>
>>44396831
>execute the little ones
>keep the big ones who run the business alive

kek
>>
>>44403193
This is a parody image right?
>>
>>44401778
Ireland you fucking legalized drugs accidentally for one day you have no right to criticize potatonigger.
>>
>>44396831
Is it bad, I'm only concerned for the safety of the white guy?
>>
>>44400571
You know how easy it is to plant drugs on someone?

Cops certainly won't abuse this.
>>
>>44400244
what is forced mules?
>>
>>44403952

Most addicts actually quit. Many also did not and had to be killed. Drug use still exists in China but it isn't like it was. The place was over run with opium at one point.

The point is executing dealers and addicts is the final solution to the drug problem. Most will quit, the rest will die.
>>
>the one woman of the group was not executed

This is male privilege.
>>
>>44403382
And China is now a shithole because all the intelligent people who enjoyed using drugs were executed or moved the fuck out.
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 1180x787px
>>44400571
Just imagine the riots then
>>
>>44396831
ayy lmao
>>
>>44404026
nope humans are naturally tribal

in group vs out group etc
>>
File: GDP-per-Capita.jpg (77KB, 798x679px) Image search: [Google]
GDP-per-Capita.jpg
77KB, 798x679px
>>44404260
nice point, China economic growth is SHIT because they crack down on drugs.
>>
>>44404019
>Ireland you fucking legalized drugs accidentally for one day
>it was actually two
>it was only mushrooms and ecstasy
>society didn't collapse
This somehow means I can't criticize people who think murder is the solution to a complex issue? Wouldn't the fact that I live in a country where people are a lot more tolerant towards drugs mean I have had better experience when it comes to their effects on society?
>america
>massive drug problem
>hundreds killed along mexican boarder
>massive gang problem
>people getting killed left right and center
Amazing, America really knows how to deal with drugs. They better start killing even more people for good measure.
You better be shedding tears in the shape of a saluting bald eagle right now.
>>
>>44404416
China is truly a glorious country that has in no way sacrificed the safety, health and well being of its workers for maximum profits.
>>
>>44403382
Are you retarded? In the OP it clearly shows that people will try to sell and smuggle illegal drugs to the black market even with extreme penalties like execution.
>>
>>44404416
China's economy can grow all it wants.
The place and its people are still shit.
Do we need to post pics of chinks shitting in the streets or letting their babies shit on trains or their rampant copying of shit, or their market for dog meat and gutter oil?
>>
>>44404101
They have many drug priors
>>
>>44400571
To be fair, all the gangs are killing each other
>>
Thye killed 8 men but the woman gets a reprieve

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/apr/28/bali-nine-andrew-chan-myuran-sukumaran-executed-indonesia-mercy
>>
>>44404775
And how many will try it now?

I'm sure there are very few who do it already

Plus, criminals don't care
>>
>>44404947
Smash the patriarchy!
>>
>>44396831
G'day m8s....
>>
>>44404947

WE NEED FEMINISM.

ESPECIALLY IN THIRD WORLD MUSLIM COUNTRIES.
>>
>>44396831
>Myuran Sukumaran
Cool Australian name.
>>
>>44396831
Fuck them. Far eastern countries make their legal policies well known on drug smuggling. If you're stupid enough to break their laws then expect dire consequences. I only have sympathy for their families. I lived and worked in Singapore and they would hang you for even a bit of weed. They knew the risks and went ahead to make easy money. Zero sympathy.
>>
After all the /int/ mass shooting banter, I can finally say

>be Australian
>get shot
>>
We need to respect the Indonesian culture. It's their right to make laws regarding the death penalty themselves.

Just as it's the right of ISIS to apply it's own shariah law
>>
>>44404982
You know nothing of prohibition, it doesn't work it never will.

Sadly in this time we are forced to spend resources on the endless war on drugs and treating its victims. It's all because our "leaders" have misled us.

Either way, i think our rehabilitaion system works a lot better than your 'system'.
>>
>>44405496
>>Myuran Sukumaran
>Cool Australian name.

dont know what everyone all upset about.

one chink, the other a ricenigger.

'Australian'

they shot 2 heroin dealers, hooray !
>>
>>44405654

Killing others for not being a cuck to an imaginary friend =/= Making an example of people who get rich from the untold misery of others
>>
>>44403398
>>44403449

All it takes to be a dignified Indonesian is to be a savage, chinky mudslime
>>
>>44402742
If there ware no dug users the would be no drug dealers :^)
>>
this is fucking outrageous

fuck Muslims

fuck them all.
>>
>>44405910

Fuck Muhammad with barbed wire but Muslims have just as much right to protect their kids from heroin as anybody else.

It's not like these people just made a mistake. They're were acting as drug mules for organized crime. It's no different than if somebody were smuggling drugs for the Cartels.
>>
>>44405775

As opposed to being a dignified German right?

>Ugly Bavarian cocksucker who farts excessively in public and listens to only industrial techno
>>
>>44405548
they are providing a valuable economic service to their customers. Not an executable offense.
>>
>>44406052
>protect muh kids from heroin
if your kids do heroin, they're shit kids and you're a shit parent
take responsibility, this is why people become junkies in the first place, because they can't take responsibility and 'it's not my fault I do heroin I can't help it it's society'
>>
>>44405910
>This is fucking outrageous
And your country executing people isn't?
>>
>>44406194
we execute people for doing shit like murdering people, not for an innocent economic crime like drug selling

should we execute the brewers and winemakers as well?
>>
>>44403382
>being this stupid
>>
>>44403561
what's the context of that gif? I want some sauce
>>
>>44405910
This is not a religious thing but more of a corruption thing.

The judges wanted a very large bribe to change the sentence from death to life in prison... Then they increased the bribe at which the amount was too much so now the drug mules are dead and the drug pushers are still living their exorbitant lifestyle half a world away.
>>
>>44406175

That's fine on a personal level, but on a national level, if you have kids developing lifelong addictions when they're only 12-18 years old, that's very bad.

Do you think people should be allowed to sell heroin out in the open, no restrictions at all? Of course you don't. So you need punishments for people who break the rules.
>>
BOY OH BOY WOW WEE
>>
>>44403382
really? You're looking to Mao for advice on how to run a country?
>>
>>44406516
>Of course you don't.
I do. Legalize it. Let them kill themselves if they want to. But the law-abiding citizens who can use it responsibly or not at all will be fine.
>>
SO LONG AUSSIE SHITPOSTERS
>>
>>44396831
>>
>>44406309
Brewing a beverage that helped build the pyramids and kept settlers alive is totally different than muling for organized crime.
>>
>>44396831
>http://www.mamamia.com.au/news/bali-nine-execution-4/

An hero yourself for using such a shit-tier news website.
>>
>>44406603

I mean on that particular issue his policies clearly were an undisputed success. I mean, that is a historical fact.
>>
it's not like they executed einstein or whatever. I'm sure the human race will survive this.
(they had it coming)
>>
>>44405725
>You know nothing of prohibition, it doesn't work it never will.

But that is wrong. It did work under Mao. That is a fact.
>>
>>44406636

If somebody is trying to sell your kids an addictive substance with the goal of getting them addicted for life, I think it is okay to shoot that person.
>>
>>44407322
it's really not
Opium help build the British Empire, as did tobacco and hash
>>
>>44404214
>most addicts quit

Non Chinese source?

>why non Chinese

You're retarded if you honestly trust statistics from the same country that built fucking ghost cities to make it seem like they were expanding economically.
>>
File: Bali.png (274KB, 590x301px) Image search: [Google]
Bali.png
274KB, 590x301px
Seems harsh
>>
The simplre reality is they made the mistake, and I feel that 10 years is just as good a punishment as death, both combined is just wrong.
>>
>>44405827
If people weren't hungry there'd be no food!

Excellent solution.
>>
>>44407418
success? Just another facet of an authoritarian governing style that fundamentally hurt the people of the country.
>>
>>44407620
Beer and wine kept people alive. Opium and hash kept people subservient. I have no issue with bacca.
>>
>>44407604
What is candy? Sugar is highly addictive completely unnecessary from non fruit sources.

>> Oreoes just as addictive as cocaine/heroin

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2013/10/16/research-shows-cocaine-and-heroin-are-less-addictive-than-oreos/
>>
>>44408031
smuggle drugs, get caught, you get executed.
smuggle drugs, don't get caught, you may pick a price from the bottom 3 rows.

they were idiots doing idiotic stuff

these dindus, if they werent executed, would be back on the street, doing the same shit all over again. I don't know the exact numbers but the percentage of being a recidivist is more than 25% after being imprisoned for longer than 8 years (in dutch prisons).

so fuck those guys for getting caught and fuck the prison system for not working.

but anyway, more than enough people on the earth.
>>
>>44408712
>oreos are addictive
Please tell me why I've had no urge for sugar after discarding bread, sweets, and fruit one day months ago? That's just fatties with no accountability
>>
>>44406309
>8.3 kg of heroin
>innocent
>>
This seems to be yet another topic where /pol/ proves how blue-pilled it really is. Druggies are essentially the same thing as niggers and one of the major demographics keeping the welfare state alive. We need to take out the trash.
>>
>>44409489
Not really blue pilled, just hypocritical. All that red pill shit is good only if you're white and not a brown chink mudslime.
>>
GAS THE INDO'S!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!
>>
>>44401778
>bombing people because they're not your brand of Christianity
>bitching if drug smugglers are killed
>>
>>44405775
Of course it is far from being a dignified germs. Like millions of jews.
>>
And the rest of them are going to die too, right?
>>
>>44404101
Chan was the leader you twit
>>
>>44410348
Nah... Was only two of them sentenced to death
>>
>>44408712

>Oreos are just as addictive as cocaine/heroin.

Right...............

Forgive me if I am skeptical.
>>
>>44404101
How do you even force someone to be a mule?
>>
>>44400571
But that would be your beloved CIA would go too
>>
>>44406539
get off /pol/ bt
>>
good. shoulda done it to chapelle too.
>>
>>44407669
That Chan guy is ugly as hell damn
>>
File: aye_me_goy.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
aye_me_goy.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>44401778
> A bog nigger who thinks he's hurting their feels with basic bantz.
>>
I apologise to the rest of the world for my retarded Muslim countrymen. Yes, Islam is the problem here. If our country was majority Buddhist or Christian, executions for drug smuggling wouldn't even be talked about.
>>
>>44402818
>There is nothing wrong with what Indonesia did

And there's nothing wrong with Australia withdrawing it's ambassador and cutting all aid to Indonesia.

>>44403104
Stop hearing? This is a big fucking deal man. War's have been started for less, and there's a good chance that this WILL lead to a war if Indonesia doesn't back down. If they kill the french one, there entire EU is going to embargo them.

>>44403348
It's not just about the execution, it's about how the Indonesian government has responded to the governments of the people it's arrested. Indonesia is trying to assert it's sovereignty in the most stupid way possible. Their new leader is a fucking idiot when it comes to global politics. They are trying to pull a Russia, but they have neither the economy nor military to do so.
>>
File: I am euphoric2.jpg (172KB, 718x719px) Image search: [Google]
I am euphoric2.jpg
172KB, 718x719px
>>44396831
>>
>>44408885
Just wondering if you were okay with chopping off hands for stealing? Or stoning for adultery?

>>44421830
I agree but there's no way they go to war unless an economically deprived Indonesia goes berserk.

I think this case turned me off the death penalty. In the US it takes too long and costs too much money. Also we still execute the wrong people so there we go.
>>
>>44420486
This
>>
File: Sage.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>>44396831
Pastebin, faggot.
>>
>>44418898
Yeah why the fuck didn't they?
>>
File: 1430186247123.png (88KB, 271x279px) Image search: [Google]
1430186247123.png
88KB, 271x279px
> Wake up this morning and read the paper
> double page sob story about how 'sisters wail chills tabloids!!"

Honestly it's just embarrassing at this point, I haven't seen such blatent over emotionalism in the news for a long time. The paper was literally talking about how the "sisters cry chilled tabloids to the bone" and shit like that instead of recognizing that these two were fucking criminals and received the punishment they knew their crimes would get them if they were caught.

Why do people care so much about a couple of idiotic drug smugglers? I heard there was over 200 people at that stupid vigil the other day, as if it would do jack shit.
>>
I don't care about the executions, but Indo is taking the piss. They released the Bali bombers for fucks sake.
>>
>>44432354
My point exactly

Why did you people even care?
>>
>>44432487
I don't think most people here really care about the Traffickers, its mainly the way Indo has been blatantly fucking with Australia, despite all of the Aid they send to them
>>
File: 121151251515.png (295KB, 462x468px) Image search: [Google]
121151251515.png
295KB, 462x468px
>>44432614

> We've helped you out before so if you could just ignore your countries law for us when we want to that would be great thanks
>>
>>44432757
thats not what I'm getting at at all. The guys deserved to die because they blatantly ignored the law. But Indonesia has really made a mess of this situation. They've shown to the world how corrupt they are, they've released fucking terrorists, and have taken any opportunity they've had to make Australia look like shit
>>
>>44432878
Welcome to our country m8 :^)
>>
I like how no one even gave a shit about these 9 people until all this execution bullshit came up.
>>
>>44396831
at least Singapore as degrees of punishment before execution. This just sounds like they took the lazy way out and just wash the whole board no matter how involved you were in this.
>>
> Indonesia kills worthless Oz drug runners.
> Oz stops sending aid to Muslim scum in Indonesia.

WIN-WIN
>>
>>44432878
Haha, your "investment to control Indonesia" in the form of 'humanitarian aid" can't fool anyone.

Plus if Australia is not such a condescending pretentious bitch ass, we'd have been a great neighbour.
>>
>>44434165
Enjoy indonesia getting even shittier after alienating everyone :^)
>>
>>44434370
No need to be upset. We'll manage.
>>
>>44436355
Manage what? Continuing to be a third world shithole? literally right below you is a first world nation with one of the highest living standards in the world. The only reason you haven't been able to achieve that is that you are genetically the niggers of asia. If australia colonized and took over, you'd be a first world nation in a decade.
>>
>>44432878
That is exactly what you are getting out by mentioning Aid, despite your damage control (which have no relevance with the aid) in your next post

Cant weasel out from your shitpost
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 250x211px
>Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran
>>
Honestly the Australian media and government fucked this up royally. These people were in death row for 10 fucking years and they couldn't find the time back then to actually negotiate like civilized people under the rug. Instead, that fuckwit Abbot tried to bully a NEWLY ELECT PRESIDENT and acted all patronizing and shit and backed that pinner Indonesian president into a corner until he basically said "Well fuck you guys for tryna undermine my authority. Let me show you how big my dick is"

And of course the Australian media tried to play that "reformed young dignified men seeking redemption" narrative. Please. If you can't figure out that going to a country to smuggle drugs where it is punishable by death by the time you're in your early 20's, you're not gonna go far in life anyways. Might as well die famous.
>>
>>44436695
If I bribed you enough would you stop defending your shit country?
>>
Is there any pics up their corpses yet or what??
>>
File: 1429723835808.jpg (9KB, 320x315px) Image search: [Google]
1429723835808.jpg
9KB, 320x315px
>>44434165
>SEA
>Not a third-world shithole full of muslims

We're condescending because you're a heavily condensed overpopulated cluster of literal mongoloids. At this point, be grateful the country is even your own
>>
>>44436889
If they were executed 1 or 2 years after committing the crime it would be a different story, but after 10 years of reformation and rehabilitation. Why execute them now? That defies the basic aim of prison- to rehabilitate.

I'm sure you're not the same person you were 10 years ago.
>>
>>44436901
Considering a months rent in a 3 bedroom house near Kuta is about $60 AUD. I think you could perhaps change his oppinion for the price of a snickers.
>>
Filipino here. How do you fags feel, Velso lives?
>>
>>44434165
Have you been out of your country? If any other first world country was direct neighbours with yours, they'd be condescending as well. You are a disgusting third-world uneducated corrupt shit hole. You offer the rest of the world sweet fuck all, and you still shit in holes in the ground. After Somalia and some parts of the middle east, i wish someone dropped a few nukes on you cunts.

>>44436355
>>44436638
Manage what? The fact that you guys need constant aid from different countries shows how well you are in fact not managing.

>>44436889
Yeah this is basically it. They certainly don't deserve to die, but if you break a different countries law that constitutes the death penalty for it, then that's what they are gonna get. Simple as that.
>>
>>44408885
chan opened an orphanage and became a pastor you asshole they were reformed if they were released it would have done the world no bad probably good it was just wrong to kill them after so much time

source: and this is his texts in his final weeks to a friend http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/andrew-chan-death-drugs-and-rugby-league/story-fniv7dz9-1227325749879
>>
>>44436901
>>44438450
>If I bribed you enough would you stop pointing out my dumbass argument?
fixed that for you
>>
>>44438973
Uh, you kinda just insulted yourself there buddy.
>>
>>44438973
Implying your country isn't shit
>>
Again I repeat, Muslims are the problem in our country.

They are bloodthirsty and corrupt. They release known terrorists and imprison atheists.

I accept that there is no way any foreign diplomat can negotiate with Muslim scums like these in our country. If you want to invade, please go ahead. We would have been a better country if the Dutch remained our overlords instead of letting the Muslim retards have free run over the country.
>>
>>44439077
m*slims are the problem full stop
>>
>>44405725
It doesnt work so we should just let everyone use drugs and fuck up completely just like during hte opium hell in china right?

Fuck off.
THE LAW WAS CLEAR
CLEAR LAWS
SMUGGLE DRUGS
YOU DIE

They practically commited suicide.
>>
>>44407504
At the cost of china becoming a communist hellholle.
>>
>>44439219

The thing is, if it was enforced equally, people wouldn't be making so much of a fuss.

There are dozens of Indonesian nationals arrested on charges of drug smuggling, most got away free. Just 2 months ago, a navy officer was caught drug smuggling - where is he now? Not en route to the firing squad.

Indonesian law is constantly being undermined even by our own politicians and police. That is why when we execute foreigners, countries have a right to call us out on our bullshit laws.
>>
>>44432878
>The guys deserved to die because they blatantly ignored the law.
Bullshit, I wouldn't be surprised if the drugs were planted so their president could gain a bit of approval.
>>
>>44439056
do you know how fixed that for you works?

>>44439069
>australian attempt at argument
>>
>>44439333
Thats what happens when you visit a third world country or associate with third world people.

I would do the same shit to you, so I really dont care. Not even taking into consideration the drug issue.
>>
>>44439077
are you a gaijin or just 10 year old retard?
from your post, you clearly dont even have a grasp of indonesian history
>>
>>44438518
She seems like an uneducated poor person who got hoodwinked into doing it. I am glad she got off.

The other's involved deserved jail but not death.
>>
>>44439397
My point was that you'd still take a bribe for damn near anything.

Regarding your jibe at the other fella, why isn't your country shit? As in, please tell me what your country offers to the rest of the world, and most importantly to it's own people?
>>
>>44439397
>>44439069 (You)
>australian attempt at argument
Provide a counter argument of how your country isn't shit then
>>
>>44407669
Looks like they are about to start singing.
>>
>>44396831
good for them
>>
>>44404101
Chan was the fucking leader. And was the leader of other failed drug smuggling around the world with teenagers.

Guy kept trying to smuggle drugs when he obviously fucking sucks at it.

Fucking idiot tried smuggling 18 lbs of heroin into a country that will sentence you to 20 years for marijuana. He deserves it.
>>
>>44439456
>Muslim detected

Face facts, if Indonesia was majority Buddhist your country would be a whole lot better.

>no morality police arresting people for holding hands
>no terrorist attacks on innocent tourists
>>
>>44406399

Don't bother. Surprisingly, no one died. Not even the idiots who booby trapped the place waiting inside.
>>
>>44408712

IMO, companies shouldn't be allowed to directly advertise things like sugary treats to children via things like children's networks. They don't have the ability to decide their future, so it is basically manipulation. And too many parents are too stressed or busy to care.
>>
File: kek.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>44439503
sarcastically fixing his post does not meansthat i would take his offer. Are you mentally challenged?

>mad cause his drugdealer got rekt
>try to shift topics to comparing which have a bigger country dicks
>>
>>44439578
Do you understand the word fact means?
Please try to apply it to your hypothetical statement and stop embarassing yourself
>>
>>44439456
Honestly would you mind if we invaded your country? Obviously we don't have anywhere near as large ground forces as you but we exist in the 21st century.
>>
>>44439578

Just to add to that list:

>chocolates and alcohol removed from stores during valentines to discourage sexual relations
>forced closure of restaurants during muslim holy month (non muslims need to eat too dipshits)
>more mosques than schools in the country
>tight pants on women not allowed in sharia areas
>can't check into hotel with your gf without showing marriage cert

The bullshit Islamic state of Indonesia
>>
>>44439705
You're literally bragging about being primitive lel
>>
>>44439759

Not at all. Please reduce the Muslim population as much as you can. These guys are the cancer that is killing our country, and your citizens.
>>
>>44439759

What is there to gain?
Assuming the world is not okay with purging the locals.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>44439759
ofcourse i mind, does not imply that you will succeed though. But go ahead and try

>implying you can, cause you are just a fat shitposter without any political power, sitting in mum's basement trying to act tough on the internet
>>
>>44402691
can't smuggle the pot
get ready to be shot
>>
>>44439798
Man fuck muslims. What's your religion, Indonesian? They're causing problems here too.
>>
>>44439798

That's only in certain areas, right?
Or at least tourist hotspots are exempt?
>>
File: 1416637017623.jpg (29KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1416637017623.jpg
29KB, 300x450px
>Successfully smuggle drugs into a country that you know has the death penalty for drug smuggling
>"WE DID IT! EBIN! #YOLO, LADS! WE THE BEST!"

>Unsuccessfully smuggle drugs into a country
>"WE'RE VICTIMS! THIS IS BARBARIC! BARBARIC! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR POOR DECISIONS BECAUSE INDONESIAN LAW IS IRRELEVANT WHEN YOU'RE FROM A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY! AUSTRALIA, SAVE US!"

Worthless scum and I'm glad they're dead.
>>
>>44439914

I'm actually atheist. But if I go out and formally declare that I'm an atheist, I will be arrest on blasphemy charges, seriously.

>>44439917
Not all tourist hotspots are exempt. The safest place for a tourist to go is probably Bali, since Balinese are majority Hindus, not muslims. Anywhere outside of Bali or Jakarta, you would have to watch yourself. In Aceh, women who do not cover their hair in headscarves get arrested by the sharia police.
>>
>>44439378
Yeah and jet fuel can't melt steel beams right burger?
>>
>>44439964
they were smuggling OUT of their country. But i see your point
>>
>>44439890
>Asking hypothetical questions on the internet is acting tuff
Calm your tits m8 it's just a bit of bantz.
>>
>>44439798
>chocolates and alcohol removed from stores during valentines to discourage sexual relations
not true, only some islam extremist wants it, majority of population and government dont give a shit. You can get flowers and chocolate freely
>forced closure of restaurants during muslim holy month (non muslims need to eat too dipshits)
bullshit, all restaurant are free to open, they only have to put some veil to cover the glasses where they display the food. there is absolutely no forced closure by government
>more mosques than schools in the country
there are big mosque and mushalla (which is basically a small room for people to pray if they dont have time to go to mosque) if you cant differentiate betwen those 2, not our fault you are mentally challanged
>tight pants on women not allowed in sharia areas
1 provinces out of 34. france bans burkas and nuns cover. some middle eastern coutries also bans tight clothes. Different country different values, no problem with that.
>can't check into hotel with your gf without showing marriage cert
Only some hotel managed by tight muslim owner. I live in jakarta and travel all around indonesia and never encountered this problem.

All your point above are dumb. You are either a dumb tourist posting as indonesian or just a mentally handicapped kid
>>
>>44440054
Jesus fucking Christ. I'm a deist, former Catholic. Were you Muslim? I am pretty open with my beliefs here but tend to get violent reactions from my family, friends amd enemies.
>>
File: Penis-Size.png (511KB, 1920x747px) Image search: [Google]
Penis-Size.png
511KB, 1920x747px
>>44439705
No im not mentally challenged, education is available (and in most cases mandatory) in my country.

I couldn't care less that those two specifically were killed, only that they were killed.

Pic related, every country has bigger dicks then you.
>>
File: homie.jpg (10KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
homie.jpg
10KB, 260x384px
>human rights law centre literally want to implement changes to the law that prevent Australian Federal Police from working with countries that have the death penalty
>>
>>44440133
sorry m8, cant tell with the other poster
>>
>>44440152
>>can't check into hotel with your gf without showing marriage cert
>Only some hotel managed by tight muslim owner. I live in jakarta and travel all around indonesia and never encountered this problem.

implying you have a gf
>>
>>44440245

Good.

The no government agency should be endangering our citizens lives.
>>
File: keks.jpg (164KB, 1001x602px) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
164KB, 1001x602px
>>44440215
>this desperate to keep compare dicks in which he have no contribution of

>>44440054
>>44440155
dont listen to him, there is no cases of atheist being held simply because they are atheist. he is talking out of his ass
>>
>>44438315
I reckon if Tony Abbot and the Australian government ACTUALLY cared for them they would've negotiated for clemency years ago, not in the middle of a media frenzy.

Instead he tried to strong arm Joko Widodo, even went as far as saying "but we gave you all that money when the tsunami hit your country back in 2006" which is really disrespectful.

Now Abbott is just trying to win approval by "condemning" the death penalty. The ironic thing about this whole situation is that it was actually the Australian police that tipped these drug smugglers to the Indonesian police -fully aware of the death penalty- because they can't be fucked to deal with it in the first place.

At the end of the day it's just politics and an act of saving face from both sides. No one actually cares about the life of two drug smugglers, reformed or not.
>>
File: tfwyourememberher.jpg (5KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
tfwyourememberher.jpg
5KB, 245x206px
>>44440260
>>
>>44407322
>Sigmund Freud spoke of Cocaine as a wonderful drug.
>Thomas Edison was addicted to Cocaine Elixirs
>Steve Jobs famously said LSD defined his personality.
>Richard Feynman — LSD, Marijuana, Ketamine
>Carl Sagan used Marijuana use in enhancing intellectual pursuits
>Einstien's blood was tested after his death. The autopsy showed traces of LSD as well as Dimethyl-triptimene (DMT)

where would our civilization be without drugs?
everyone knows drug laws are ridiculous.
>>
>>44440374
I don't understand your english, are you saying I don't have a dick?

>>44440400
Yeah it probably could of been curbed a little years ago, and Abbott is a fuckwit. But I assume that the Aus government were actually negotiating and working with Indo the past 10 or so years they were in jail. As in they didnt just try to stop the executions at the end when the media blared up, but have been trying in some capacity all this time.
>>
>>44420155
>bog nigger

I'm fucking crying right now! Thanks for that, anon
>>
>>44440528
They killed australian citizens.....
for drugs....
What the flying fuck australia rules or no you shouldve threatened to nuke them
>>
>>44440374

>>44440374

Sigh...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/24/man-arrested-for-being-at_n_1229405.html

Blind patriotism is a disease.
>>
Jesus. Almost all of you are a bunch of edgy faggots, sucking the jew dick. They smuggled drugs. They didn't run around jamming needles into peoples arms. They did not deserve to die. Get locked up until the end of their lives? Maybe. But not execution. And certainly not after ten years of imprisonment.
>>
>>44440586
Who gives a shit about heroin dealers?
Serious question.
Fuck them. They're worthless misanthropes who will never contribute anything worthwhile to society, just ruin the lives of the uncautious.
>>
Hilarious watching all these Ausfag jimmies getting rustled hard.
>>
>>44440634
Regardless they were citizens of Australia yo USA donate some nuclear weapons to Australia because they have none according to Google and a country that big needs nukes....
>>
>>44440462
You forgot:
>Weed cures cancer
>>
>>44440654
I agree that they are misanthropic and they should probably put into a work camp or they can be profitable to us but to touch the citizens of another country is a sovereign right reserved only for that country and australia last I checked did not support the death penalty
>>
>>44440674
probably will open up a nuke base there soon to keep the chinks at bay
>>
>>44440674

Australian Federal Police NARCed them to the Indos, knowing fully well that they'd likely get the death penalty. What's worse is they initially got the life sentence which is unusual for Indo, which they kept appealing not knowing when to quit and they ended up getting it changed to death.

Franky I don't give a fuck about them, they weren't white.
>>
>>44396831
Please tell me they didn't kill the cute white boy there.

The others ... pffft.
>>
>>44405736
This is how I feel about it.

But indogs were being cheeky cunts about it.

SLASH FOREIGN AID
INDOG FAMINE NOW
>>
>>44440631
OMG you are literally retarded, he is arrested due to BLASPHEMY, look at your own article.
my point still stands, there is no arrest for people simply being atheist

are you really, like... omg... i have no words
>>
>>44396831
Who cares if some drug dealers were executed?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
>>
>>44440812
Like southbongland provides shit in the way of foreign aid anyways.
>>
>>44402742
lmao jesus christ fuck off.
>the black man got my baby addicted to dope!
no. and this is coming from a heroin addict. we are not innocent victims. we knew what we were doing.
>>
>>44404101
not them, that's for sure
>>
File: 31525-1dkf6uj.jpg (21KB, 457x375px) Image search: [Google]
31525-1dkf6uj.jpg
21KB, 457x375px
The thing that everybody seems to consistently miss in this whole story
>shitskin and a chink
>Australian
>>
>>44440993
If by consistently miss you mean constantly mention throughout the thread.
>>
>>44441010
I mean in the media etc, I thought these ridiculous levels of sympathy for scum only came out for white women of a reasonable level of attractiveness
>>
>>44407604
nobody does that, no drug dealer pushes shit on kids to get them addicted.
>and i had a friend who did acid and thought he was a glass of OJ!
>>
>>44441053

It's possible that the govt is exposed to liability via the AFP for letting them smuggle the drugs out in the first place when they knew what was happening. Otherwise they'd be doing the tough on drugs song&dance which they normally do.
>>
>>44404837
Also they are singlehandedly destroying whole animal species because of their retarded belief that if it's endangered and they eat it their dicks will get lager.
>>
>>44396831
thankyou based indonesia-senpai for taking out our trash
>>
The only reason people are so pissed off is because of the obvious corruption of their government. If they were consistent in their treatment of criminals there wouldn't be an issue.
Indonesians are so fucking stupid. It's actually incredible how obviously corrupt they are, they aren't even subtle
>>
>>44441053
shappelle corby is an ugly mutt if that's what you're referring to
>>
>>44396831
Reminder that if you think heroin is a huge problem and they deserved death when tobacco is legal and kills millions yearly then you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>44441279
I think she's amazingly uggo for a "beautician" myself, but some people must think she's hot, she was always being referred to as pretty
maybe she fulfilled one of Murdoch's fetishes?
>>
>>44441291
That's a fucking shit argument mate
>>
File: 4chan explains sexual standards.png (26KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [Google]
4chan explains sexual standards.png
26KB, 1050x788px
>>44440806
>cute
he looks like an albino negro
>>
>>44403016
INDO WKWKWKWKWKWK ALLAHU AKBAR WKWKWKWKWK
>>
File: 1430151398599.png (67KB, 1306x637px) Image search: [Google]
1430151398599.png
67KB, 1306x637px
REMEMBER TONY ABBOTT STOPPED THE BOATS FILLED WITH INDOGS!
>>
>>44441308
She's like not even decent by suburban bogan standards. I don't think people liked her cause of her looks or anything but cause the average australian retard could identify with her. Damn shame they didn't execute her as well. Druggies are human scum.
>>
Tony's tears are nice
>>
>>44440824
OMG BLASPHEMY... GOING TO SHOOT HIM?
>>
Is Sukumaran's art shit or genius?
>>
>>44402100
It's extremely effective
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.