[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when no girl has shown us what love is like I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 18

File: 1820660-alcohol_and_depression.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1820660-alcohol_and_depression.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
>that feel when no girl has shown us what love is like

I'm 25 and have never experienced love.

When does the suicidal thoughts end, bros?
>>
>when you realize that you don't need a woman to be happy
>when you realize that women will come to you if you have your shit together
>when you realize that every moment sitting around feeling sorry for yourself digs a deeper hole

Then you sort of snap out of it and get moving.
>>
>>44261550
Right now, go kill yourself you depressed cunt
>>
Stop caring, but keep your standards. Pick up a hobby, and then watch yourself stop caring about gaining affection from a harpy.

Not politics.
>>
File: 1426018709704.png (17KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1426018709704.png
17KB, 645x773px
>>44261581
>Have never really been in a rut
>Still never had a gf

It hurts
>>
Im 27 and I dont think I can be in love. Everything Ive ever had just amounts to a small break from being alone to "working on myself" which is just a thinly veiled way of saying Im trying to improve myself to find a girl who will love me but every time it's the same song and dance.
>>
File: 37274417.jpg (6KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
37274417.jpg
6KB, 200x199px
>>44261758
>have always had hobbies and friends
>have never had a gf
>>
>>44261550
there is no such thing as mutual love. a girl loving you that you don't love is annoying and repulsive usually because you have treated them like shit and it is a disgusting reality check on the female mind. Conversely, loving a woman who doesn't love you is a waste of time and fucking pathetic. "Love" and relationships are pointless until you are rich. Women are here for sex, don't listen to liberal cultural marxist bullshit. Our role as men is to impregnate as many women as possible, all the other shit is dumb as fuck because less than 10% of women have any real morals or virtue. If you happen to run into a woman that is a decent person then great, but it is so unlikely you should just fuck as much as possible until you die like you were naturally disposed to do
>>
>>44261581
Dying without a family and kids means you've lived a worthless life.
>>
>>44261550
>>>/r9k/

>>44261856
All life is worthless. :^)
>>
>>44261856
>>>/africanshitholecountrywheretheymiserablylivebyyourphilosophy/
>>
>>44261550
>When does the suicidal thoughts end, bros
When you finally go through with it.
>>
>>44261910
Pedo Crusader, go chop off your dick.
>>
File: best decision of my life.jpg (52KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
best decision of my life.jpg
52KB, 640x425px
General alcohol thread?

General alcohol thread.

Got nicely turned down by qt persian girl a few weeks ago. It wasn't that big of a deal, but I've been having a bit of an existential crises over it, which is very unexpected.

She was the first person I've had an interest in for a long time. I'm 27. It's sort of weird between us now. She keeps trying to be nice and chit chat but I'm not having much it.

I've gotten so used to being alone I can really see myself floating through life alone until I die and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Being distant towards everyone has allowed me to quite effectively hide my extensive alcoholism. I'm in college and getting pretty good grades. I go to study sessions and people ask me to help them, and I'm hammered drunk almost all the time.

Sometimes I stop drinking for a few weeks but then sobriety freaks me out and I start up again. Cheers.
>>
ITT: sad faggots with no gf probably also have tfw fat, tfw neet, or whatever other shitty feel to go with it

I have insulted them but have never ever laughed at them. It's just not funny.
>>
The only reason i ever had a gf was because i matured way earlier than all my peers.

I was way older, taller, bigger, masculine and smarter than my peers

My brain paralyzed by anxiety was still smarter than the average girl my age. So they couldnt really tell that i was terrified of them, i guess.

Time has since caught up with me, and having had a taste, and seeing how superficial it all is is just horrifyingly depressing. I havent even hugged a girl im not related to in 5 years, after getting my dick sucked every day in highschool.
>>
File: Grandmametallist.jpg (152KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
Grandmametallist.jpg
152KB, 500x312px
Hi, im professional with sadness and suicidal thougts, im a finn right? :)
First you need to understand that women fart too. Yes they do. And they take a shit also.

Now you have to start thinking about why you are making it a such a big thing, like why you think women needs to be put on pedestal, is it your culture?

You need to accept it as lost cause, youll never get a woman, stop worrying about it and move on to the next thing, like moneymaking.

Also heres a song about a person who commits suicide with morphine and leaves his friend to sing about the death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pThZtPZLnJI
>>
I have experienced love and it ended terribly

Now I love myself and can deal with being single,life has never been this good for me and its getting better.

No woman will make you happy, you gotta do it yourself sucka
>>
>>44261905
Yeah the problem is more black children. Thats why africa is fucked. White kids dont hurt anything.
>>
File: 1425158581039.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1425158581039.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>44261989
OP here

Damn bros I actually had a crush on a persian chick earlier

Was too scared to say a word to her though
>>
>>44261550
You are weak. go away
>>
File: image.jpg (609KB, 2000x1240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
609KB, 2000x1240px
>>44261832
GFs are overrated. I was happiest back in 2011 when I was living alone and my life revolved around drinking beer and playing Skyrim all night. I wouldn't say I'm miserable, and the sex is great, but I sometimes miss the freedom. Enjoy your hobbies and friends as much as you can now because a GF will change all that.
>>
>expecting a girl to do anything for you

well theres your problem, nigger
>>
File: new-amsterdam-gin.gif.jpg (14KB, 239x450px) Image search: [Google]
new-amsterdam-gin.gif.jpg
14KB, 239x450px
>>44262160

It's better to get rejected by a girl than wonder what could have been. Although it sucks she turned me down, at least now my cards are on the table.

Drink of choice is gin btw. I can get a handle of average gin here for 19 dollars and some change.

>pic related
>>
>>44262199
>GFs are overrated. I was happiest back in 2011 when I was living alone and my life revolved around drinking beer and playing Skyrim all night.

God i cant imagine what the fuck kind of relationships you people have had to think this kind of shit.

Getting laid every other day in exchange for talking to her for a couple minutes about mundane shit is totally fucking worth it.
>>
>>44262199
who else /insemimiserablerelationship/ here?
>>
>>44262217
>new Amsterdam
probably my favorite lower priced drink, it's pretty good for what it costs. Haven't tried the gin yet though.
>>
>>44262249
>talking to her for a couple minutes

nigga you really never have had a gf, have you?
>>
>>44262265
I'm in a pretty good relationship, but other stuff really upsets me sometimes.
>>
>>44262249
A couple minutes? Are you dating a fucking fleshlight? A true gf will take up a majority, if not all, your free time.
>>
File: 1393651852579.jpg (89KB, 294x361px) Image search: [Google]
1393651852579.jpg
89KB, 294x361px
>>44261550

Hey /pol/ this will cheer you up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html
>>
There was a time, though, when I had that feel when.

>>44262355
This is why it's important to find a gf who likes what you like, and who's good company elsewise, or else not bother. It's pretty certain that R7RNkUsI's gf is not taking the relationship very seriously and he's gonna get cheated on or something, and then he'll be bawwing on here, wondering what went wrong and screaming about how evil women are.
>>
>>44261550

No woman has ever "loved" a man, insofar as a man would love a woman, the thing a woman feels love for, as we men understand it, is towards their ideal of a man.

If you happen to fit whatever niche some bitch likes then good for you, if not well tough shit...

Ive been in quite a few relationships since I was 16 and dont really have a hard time getting girls, yet albeit going out with very different types of girls, at 23 Ive never felt a strong connection with any of them and have found most relationships to be very superficial, more specifically, sentimentally superficial.

It seems to me that the only relationships that seem to have a spiritual bond are between really idealistic yet dominating males (also psychopaths) and extremely gullible, broken and submissive girls (also, bitches with BPD) who end up mimicking whatever her bf does, be it the die hard 14/88 /pol/tard and her formerly meth addicted Aryan princess, the annoying hippie that actually believes all his chakra bullshit and his borderline retarded gf whom actually had a pot overdose, the non socially retarded Elliot Rodgers and his supreme ladyfriend or just Charles Manson and his harem.

tl;dr: if you are a non psychopath that doesnt suffer from OCD or if you posses critical thinking skills and know what a cognitive fallacy is you will never find true love.

Enjoy the ride.
>>
You think you want to kill yourself now?
Just wait till you get yourself a girlfriend.
>>
>>44262467
Every relationship has points where they're both pretty much just being miserable together.
>>
>>44262279
>>44262355
I have a gf of 3 years and I ignore her almost all the time. She doesn't even seem to care much. Just likes the sound of her voice going over what groceries we need or the meal plans (this is seriously mostly what she talks about).
She even knows I don't listen because sometimes she'll tell me something important and then say "well I told you 3 times but you never listen to me".
>>
File: Virgin Chart.jpg (272KB, 1457x778px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin Chart.jpg
272KB, 1457x778px
2 more years to Wizard.

Banking on Wraith status.
>>
>>44262450
>No woman has ever "loved" a man, insofar as a man would love a woman, the thing a woman feels love for, as we men understand it, is towards their ideal of a man.

So you realize that women seriously do bawwing that reads like a rule 63 of this?

>It seems to me that the only relationships that seem to have a spiritual bond are between really idealistic yet dominating males (also psychopaths) and extremely gullible, broken and submissive girls (also, bitches with BPD) who end up mimicking whatever her bf does, be it the die hard 14/88 /pol/tard and her formerly meth addicted Aryan princess, the annoying hippie that actually believes all his chakra bullshit and his borderline retarded gf whom actually had a pot overdose, the non socially retarded Elliot Rodgers and his supreme ladyfriend or just Charles Manson and his harem.

>tl;dr: if you are a non psychopath that doesnt suffer from OCD or if you posses critical thinking skills and know what a cognitive fallacy is you will never find true love.

You seem to be bitterly overexaggerating the insanity of those who truly to develop a deep emotional and spiritual bond with the person they're in a relationship with, but you're onto something, and it truly is special when true love happens.
>>
>>>/r9k/
it's about time you go home, friend.
>>
>>44261550
fuck off /r9k/
>>
File: 1429590928285.png (80KB, 232x234px) Image search: [Google]
1429590928285.png
80KB, 232x234px
>>44261550
>Be this much of a faggot

All you do is complain but don't do anything about it. Clean yourself up, shape up, talk to women. There is no other trick to it.
>>
>>44261550
>no girl
>us
Speak for yourself. I found love and I digested it's chemical meaning.

You're just some wimpy faggot who can't separate himself from the animal.
>>
>>44261856
>worthless life
You just summed up all life on this rock. It's pointless.
>>
>>44261550
>I'm 25 and have never experienced love.

It's just a novel feeling that'll pass over time just like the toys you grew up with then toss in the trash.
>>
File: 1403159678318.jpg (315KB, 719x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1403159678318.jpg
315KB, 719x1000px
>>44261550
Let me tell you a story. I was a virgin when I was twenty-five. I was miserable. I'd suffered from depression and social anxiety from high school to college, and girl-shy from an abusive upbringing. I had been committed to an institution because of a mental breakdown I had in May. I lost my virginity that December.
Let me tell you- single-handedly cured my depression. I immediately thought, 'this is sex? Why the hell did I ever care about doing this? Shit, I coulda learned to code' and it stops being a big deal and you can enjoy life because life is funny.
BRIGHT SIDE: you are still capable of forming deep, emotional bonds. There is powerful biochemistry that modifies behavior, but the formation of trust bonds is a powerful factor. In humans, this diminishes after about 5 sex partners. Many, many men have already lost the power to love, but you still might. I lucked into a 1-night stand off eharmony, dated a redhead a few months, but I got 3 strikes left.
y'all just need to get out is all. Do something with your life, jeez. THIS IS YOUR ONLY LIFE. NO DO-OVERS. WILL THE FUTURE BE WORTH THE WAIT. 3DPD. GB2R9K UGH
>>
>>44261581
10/10
/thread
>>
>tfw thinking of /pol/ as just being upset/bitter you can't find gf or angry about something some evil bitch did is actually somewhat humanizing my perception /pol/ a bit
>>
Typing/grammar is shit because I've been up a long time and probably haven't entirely sobered up from drinking earlier.

I have my own feels that are so bad that I don't want to feel anymore, but it's not suitable for this thread.
>>
>>44262279
>nigga you really never have had a gf, have you?

nigga you really never had a gf until you were already a cuck, havent you?
>>
>>44262355
>A true gf will take up a majority, if not all, your free time.

Im not saying we werent together a lot. But 98% of that time was spent fucking. What the fuck were you doing?
>>
>>44261550

When you start showing yourself some god damned respect and then the love will come.

It's like you want to kill yourself.
>>
I'm 28, virgin, no friends, no job, depressed, aspergers, WMAF hapa-boy.

I've pretty much come to accept that the chances of me ever marrying an American woman are low, as in very low. I view American women as heartless materialistic bastards. They want the Chads, Bubbas, Tyrones, and Cletuses of the world, not me.

Even if I somehow did manage to get a girlfriend, I don't believe in American marriage. I don't believe in putting half my money on the line, I don't believe in a family court that can make me a lifelong slave.

I care more about money than people, sad but true. All I care about is my stock portfolio. Sociopaths like me make some pretty good investors.
>>
File: Ozymandias.jpg (62KB, 768x473px) Image search: [Google]
Ozymandias.jpg
62KB, 768x473px
>>44261550

I don't know that feel.

Feels good man.

They end when you stop judging yourself by what cunts think of you. They're really just like children, don't let it bother you.
>>
>>44263959

>Stock portfolio
>No job

wat.
>>
>>44263981
You don't necessarily need a job to have a stock portfolio, you just need money to invest.

I've kind of decided that I will probably never have friends or a girlfriend/wife. I'm going to be a Wall-Street villain from now on.
>>
>>44262217

I know that gin feel man.
>>
File: pol advice.png (143KB, 1212x511px) Image search: [Google]
pol advice.png
143KB, 1212x511px
>>44261550
>When does the suicidal thoughts end, bros?
>>
>>44263959

Why don't you leave the country, go to Japan or the Philippines or something?
>>
Kill yourself bro, it only get worse
>>
>>44263959
>no job

>does stocks

I already have a job doing nothing, but if i could use that money to make even more money doing nothing that would be great, you got any tips?
>>
>>44263959
pretty much me except not diagnosed with anything, I have a crappy part tiem job, and I'm 100% cumskin.
>>
>>44264163

Buy low, sell high.
>>
OP love doesn't actually exist. That's just some Christian faggotry. "Love" is a euphemism for sex. What people really want is sex, but you can't just say that. We invented an entire courting process to eventually get to sex.

I, myself, have chosen to live the life of a bachelor. It's great once you get a bit older than 25 you can have sex with single moms.
>>
>>44264163
The basic stock tip is buy low sell high. From 2014 to the start of 2015 I basically experimented on finding what works for me in the stock market. Even though I lost like $3000 in that time period, I still gained an idea of how good investing works.

I only really invest in restaurant stocks because I have a good idea of what good restaurant concepts are and what Americans will want to eat.

>>44264137
I actually have relatives in Japan, I could actually stay at their house whenever I want to. But I don't want to go there and just hemorrhage money. I need a job. I can't speak Japanese. I might be able to get a job teaching English though. I've thought of moving to Hawaii a lot where I'd be more accepted for being a hapa.
>>
File: 1307385129462.jpg (46KB, 181x204px) Image search: [Google]
1307385129462.jpg
46KB, 181x204px
>>44261989

I'm just high as fuck on prescription meds all the time. No one has spoken to me when I'm not high for about six years.

> I can really see myself floating through life alone until I die and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Disney movies lied. There's not "someone for everyone" or all that bullshit. Some people will just die alone.
>>
>>44264059
This sounds like the most beta supervillain origins story ever.
Just hurry up and kill yourself, more resources for my 2 children I had at 17.
>>
>>44264314
I'll be a rich beta supervillain at least.
>>
File: 1389424019115.jpg (32KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
1389424019115.jpg
32KB, 269x269px
>>44264299
>There's not "someone for everyone"
Yes there is.
Us.
>>
>>44264367
Keep telling yourself that m8
>>
>>44261550

Get one of those mail-order Filipinos.
>>
File: 1-Blade-Runner-quotes.png (115KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
1-Blade-Runner-quotes.png
115KB, 500x223px
>>44261550
>>
>>44262199
No no no my friend. A selfish self serving slut will change that. Keep looking for a decent white christian woman that empowers you and is fair and loyal. Good luck.
>>
>>44264117
>cyanide
>quick
lel
>>
File: 1398508339382.png (743KB, 616x587px) Image search: [Google]
1398508339382.png
743KB, 616x587px
>>44264909
will someone order me
I'm half flip/white with social autism
halp
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.