[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is the white religion, /pol/? Pic related, I believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1385755869507.png (814KB, 900x3186px) Image search: [Google]
1385755869507.png
814KB, 900x3186px
So what is the white religion, /pol/?
Pic related, I believe it's Christianity.
>>
>>44232904
Roman Catholicism
>>
>>44232904
Protestantism is the correct answer.
Catholicism is only practiced by backwater cretins like the Irish.
The Old Ways are also acceptable but only if you practice it alone or with a small commune and don't take part in the internet groups for it as those are filled with muh witchcraft faggotry and so long as you're not all muh Thor, muh oppression by the Christian menace.
>>
>>44233025
>>44233086
Agreed. I'm starting to think that those "pagans" are really closet fedoras that just want to be "more white".
>>
File: 1397238950969.jpg (132KB, 480x494px) Image search: [Google]
1397238950969.jpg
132KB, 480x494px
>>44233140
No one really believes in Thor or Zeus anymore.
The pagans are just trying to get back at Christianity because they're still trying to be rebellious
>>
>>44232904
I would have to agree although a lot of nig nogs are christian too more specifically Baptist. At least in 'merica
>>
>>44233192
There are people who still do but they act normally in everyday life because they aren't like the people you described. Those people are like who I described that have facebook support groups that talk about how oppressed they are by Christian society, basically another form of Atheism. I remember seeing one of those groups and the people posting the most were two black girls with white contact lenses in that kept talking about how it was OK for them to pagan because skin color doesn't matter. Everyone was supporting them.
>>
>>44232904
Norse Mythology is the only true white religion. Everything else was invented by jews.
>>
>>44233377
Did you read my pifcture
>>
>>44233389
why the fuck would I? Stop being a faggot with your jewligions.
>>
>>44233427
The picture is proof
>>
the one true religion, atheism
>>
>>44233377

It also helps to think of it as pan-germanic. The Anglo-Saxons had the same gods, and thinking of them as pan-germanic provides a sense of cohesion.
>>
>>44233441

No, it isn't. It is a desperate attempt to distance Christianity from Judaism in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>44233915
provide such evidence then.
>>
>>44232904
That depends on what you mean by white religion. Do you mean a religion that originated with whites or do you mean you mean a religion suitable for a master race? I would argue that a master race does not need a religion, or at least not one that requires worshiping a god.
>>
>>44232904
>>44233140
>>44233086
>>44233377
Christendom is very important to European heritage and culture. Even Germanic polytheists with any kind of education can realize that. Many of the more "folkish" pagans (a blanket term for every non-abrahamic religion) tend to play up the non-justified rebel card. In reality, Germanic religion was non-exclusive, which was an idea that came about with the rise of monotheism in eurasia. There's many documented cases of Christ and even Slavic gods being worshiped as another god in the pantheon. On the other hand, Christ himself seems to have more than a few similarities with the Egyptian "diety" Horus. Judaism also shares many beliefs with Persian Zoroastrians. So, overall, I'm not sure if an exclusive white religion is even possible. First, I think one would have to define white to a set of cultures before deciding on what terms a religion can be accepted. Thoughts?
>>
>>44233441

>proof that you're bad at distinguishing semantic senses of the word "jew".

>Jew (n.)
late 12c. (in plural, giwis), from Anglo-French iuw, Old French giu, from Latin Iudaeum (nominative Iudaeus), from Greek Ioudaios, from Aramaic jehudhai (Hebrew y'hudi) "Jew," from Y'hudah "Judah," literally "celebrated," name of Jacob's fourth son and of the tribe descended from him. Replaced Old English Iudeas "the Jews." Originally, "Hebrew of the kingdom of Judah."

>literally tribe from Jacob's fourth son.
>biologically, offspring whose ancestors participated in religions based on the torah.

>The Christians sprang into existence as groups of Jews that were exiled from their homeland by the Romans. They changed their day of worship because their religion wasn't sanctioned by Rome.

>christianity both literally came out of the Jewish religious tradition. Biologically, the ancestors of those practicing what would become known as Christianity were Jews.

>that there is no semantic marker for the Jewish religion before 1200 a.d. is irrelevant to showing that Christianity sprang from Judaism. It's also irrelevant to showing people who practiced what would become Christianity were genetically descended from people who practiced Judaism.
>>
>>44234072

The early "christians" were a mystery cult that focused heavily on a redeemer myth closer to Osiris rather than Horus.

Worshipers of Osiris also celebrated his death and rebirth by eating his body and drinking his blood. (unleavened bread and wine)
>>
Why does it matter?
>>
>>44233086
>Protestantism is the correct answer.
weird how the correct answer is a word that only catholics use. protestants are many things, like anglicans, which only exist because the king was literally that degenerate

and the british empire was catholic for a lot longer than it was anglican
>>
>>44233915
talk is cheap. christianity is diametrically opposed to talmudism
>>
>>44233192
lol europeens weren't christian for 2000 years mayneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this pic is epib trolz
>>
>>44234962
You're a fucking idiot.

It's an umbrella term for all forms that are stemmed from the protestant reformation. That's literally what it is. Yes, some are more white than others such as Lutherans or Episcopals, but it still covers the breadth.
>>
>>44232904
shit infographic you got there. if you just googled all of the claims you'd figure out that they're mostly wrong
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.