[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandella Effect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 64

File: TheBerenstainBears.jpg (21KB, 622x598px) Image search: [Google]
TheBerenstainBears.jpg
21KB, 622x598px
Anyone have any good examples other than the BerenSTAIN Bears?
>implying they weren't the Banestein Bears the whole time

The whole thing freaks me out and I'm sure there's some other en masse memory fails out there.

>inb4 /x/
With the new LHC activity, this is somewhat /pol/ related
>>
File: 1361158546958.jpg (17KB, 148x297px) Image search: [Google]
1361158546958.jpg
17KB, 148x297px
>Berenstain bears

Yeah right OP,

>Look it up

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
Some crazy bitch thinks it's proof of parallel universes colliding
>but is she crazy?
>>
>>43028021
When I was a wee pitiful lad, there were no Berenstain Bears on TV. As a result, nobody paid any attention to the pronunciation, nobody knew what the correct way to say it was.

I remember I saying "burnstain" but I didn't really know or care.
>>
I vividly remember trying to figure out whether it was BurnSTEEN or BurnSTINE due to the spelling, but apparently since then it's changed.

Fucking captchas are impossible today
>>
>>43028292
>>43028021
>>>/x/
>>
>>43028021

It was always spelled Berenstain

I remember wondering back in elementary school why it wasn't pronounced BerenSTAIN like shitstain
>>
I loved the Berenstain Bears as a child. Some of the first books I learned to read.
>>
>>43028104
Don't worry, it just means we have died at least once and been pushed across dimensions until our consciousness found one that was close enough.
>>
>>43028021
>>43028104

There used to be a single timeline. The Berenstein Bears taught little Ameriburgers good, family-oriented Judeo-Christian values. Everyone felt like they had a purpose.

Then came the LHC. Once again, humanity in its arrogance had constructed a Tower of Babel to learn the secrets of God.

As punishment, God diverted our timeline from it's pre-ordained path. If humanity wanted to play God, he would let them; no longer would he guide us. We went down a much darker path; the world we thought we knew broke down. God left but one subtle hint for the most observant. The Berenstain Bears would remind that generation that, despite their idyllic childhood, they were now nothing but a STAIN on His creation.
>>
>>43028688
>
This
>>
>>43028021
I used to be in a management position in an inter-governmental agency that dealt with stuff like this, and we never figured out whether it was true or not.
>>
What is the conspiracy here? never heard this one,
>>
Any other good examples of a mass memory fail that might support the parallel universe theory? I don't know how prevelant the Mandela memory is and I doubt most of us were old enough to remember him dying in prison in the 80s. The Berenstein/Berenstain thing seems pretty widesprrad among my generation, though.
>>
>>43028945
A lot of people remember the Berenstein Bears but apparently they were the BerenSTAIN Bears the whole time
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1306x1306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1306x1306px
>>43028021
>>
>>43028945
No conspiracy, just a 'glitch in the Matrix' type thing, like the baneposting happening. A lot of people remember the name being BerenSTEIN as opposed to BerenSTAIN. The idea is that at some point in the past, our universe diverged, creating a parallel universe where the spelling changed to Berenstain, dubbed by some the A universe, as opposed to the original E universe.

Another explanation is that people don't remember the name correctly, which is much more probable.
>>
>>43028945
just looked it up, this is retarded. Memory is extremely flawed and people's brains work surprisingly similar despite everyone thinking they're a special snowflake, so it follows that people remember the same things. As for this shit I remember there being confusion between the two but I just took it as personal preferences. Just like some people say pillow/pellow coupon/quepon
>>
>>43028992
>>43028021
Chartreuse being a maroon type color as opposed to puke green/yellow
Mandela dying in prison
The Chinese protestor being run over by the tanks
The location of New Zealand
Jiffy peanut butter
>>
>>43029063
explain
>>
>>43029063
That image now appears on the start of the god awful tv show Fresh Off the Boat
>>
>>43029177
>Mandela dying in prison

What.

>The Chinese protestor being run over by the tanks

What.

>The location of New Zealand

WHAT.
>>
>>43028992
>the Mandela memory
what this
>>
>>43029177
>Jiffy peanut butter
maybe its jiffy pop popcorn?
>>
>>43029179
American phenomenon in the early 90s where inexplicably every child in elementary school began drawing this symbol with no external encouragement.
>>
>>43029093
What makes the most sense is that we were fucking young when we were reading them, if we were reading them at all. We hear BerenstEEn and don't give it a second thought cause we wanted to read about some fucking bears. Now we're older and have a much tighter grasp on the English language. Berenstain doesn't seem like it would be pronounced the way we heard it all those years ago so we have a wtf moment when it's brought up.
>>
Holy fuck... What if some of us are from this original time and remember it as Berenstain, but some people made the shift to this time and remember it as Berenstein. (I remember it as Berenstein.
>>
The New Zealand one got me, as well as the overall shape of Australia seems to have changed. I don't remember the pointy part at the top whatsoever
>>
>>43029216
These are memories people report that, despite many people recalling them, can no longer be seen.

People recall Mandela dying while incarcerated, seeing the 1989 'Chinese tank' protestor getting run over on live tv, and recalling New Zealand used to be more towards Africa
>>
>>43029164
misremember*
As far as other things go I don't remember Fidel Castro dying, but I certainly remember idiots saying "Is he even alive anymore" and thinking he's dead every year for the past 20 years. Pretty much everything on the list of misremembered things is trivial stuff like this that most people never think about but think their memory is infallible
My best friend tried to convince me that I went on a vacation with him when we were younger (literally thought I was lying to confuse him and said my memory was just bad).
My family was dirt poor and never went on vacations
His was filthy rich and went on vacations every year with other rich friends
Did he come from a universe where I went on vacation with him? or is his memory shit from all the vacations he's been on
>>
I found source
http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories

This shit belongs in /x/ op you faggot
>>
>>43029260
No. Different company.
Jiffy peanut butter was marketed from the 60's (if recalled correctly) as being able to make a sandwich "in a jiffy".
Many of us recall it being called Jiffy peanut butter
However, there's no historical evidence of this existing.
I remember the jar as clear as a bell from when I was a kid.
>>
>>43029093
so people watched Steins;gate on pot and took it a little too literally?
>>
>>43029404
YOU AND I, WE ARE FROM THE SAME DIMENSION
>>
>>43029384
It's /pol/ related. It's not a conspiracy just an event that is happening.
>>
>>43029380
Quite possible. Somewhere down the line (most people think in the early to mid 90's) something changed.
My brother and I recall discussions and events with my parents that never occurred, according to them
>>
>>43029177
>Chartreuse being a maroon type color
you're thinking of puce.
>>
>>43029474
How old are you? Ballpark is ok.
>>
This sort of reminds me of Dennet's Orwellian/Stalinesque revisions of memory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_drafts_model
>>
>>43029476
Timeslips, multiverse slips, dimensional shifts and alternate timelines are definitely more paranormal than political.
>>
>>43029404
Likely a portmanteau of Jif and Skippy.
>>
>>43029517
Nope. Everyone I have asked about this around my age recalls chartreuse as maroon.
I actually had an adult student of mine shout in class half jokingly, "fuck you, you're playing some joke".
>>
>>43028021
>With the new LHC activity, this is somewhat /pol/ related
Please explain to me in 500 words or less how contained, high energy particle collisions have any effect on anything. If you can't, go back to /x/. If your explanation uses physics terms improperly, you'll also be sent back to /x/.

Good luck, have fun.
>>
>>43029404
Holy fuck dude... My dad and Grandpa have always called it Jiffy... Thats what I know it as. I thought the 'JIF' was some new slang to save ink.
>>
>>43028021
This is years old, possibly related to previous supercollider activity.
>>
>>43029563
This. Chartreuse is maroon
>>
>>43029565
>we don't know, therefore it cannot be talked about

Philosophy exists for a reason.
>>
File: 1326599991134.jpg (38KB, 251x190px) Image search: [Google]
1326599991134.jpg
38KB, 251x190px
>>43029620
>I made a baseless claim, but I don't have to back it up because "muh philosophy"

>>>/x/
>>
>>43029468

You mean Stains;gate.
>>
>>43029093
>The idea is that at some point in the past, our universe diverged, creating a parallel universe where the spelling changed to Berenstain, dubbed by some the A universe, as opposed to the original E universe.
I hate it when people try to bring parallel universes into this. That is not how it works. Even if these magical retcon "divergences" actually happened, then your memories would be edited too. Use your goddamn head.
>>
>>43029557
This, with a bit of jiffy pop thrown in. People have shitty memories.
>>
>>43029594
I certainly remember people saying jiffy, but I remember it being jif on the bottle, people do this all the time my mom has dozens of names for an xbox and gameboy
>>
>>43029594
I did as well. You start asking us old farts about it, and we all say Jiffy.

>>43029565
I'll try in really basic terms. The search for the H-B particle is a search for that which essentially breaks the universal law of matter and energy conservation. In essence, creating matter from nothingness.
In our pursuit to achieve this, we are basically attempting to "become god". Of course, it could be argued that all advancement in science is thus.
But for the sake of argument, it is either this pursuit, the triggering of the LHC, or some other catastrophe that has subtly caused our universe to "reset" itself
>>
Betty White dying shortly after the Comedy Central roast, anyone?
>>
>>43029609
I agree. But now go google it
>>
>>43029674
>muh infallible empiricism

>>>/sci/
>>
>>43029253
We remember Mandela as a hero freedom fighter, that brought equal rights to south africa - when in reality (proper arecheological research and forensics) he was a terrorist Zulu that activly called black people to arms inorder to massacere, mutilate and rape white children as a way to spread fear and destabilise western communities.
>>
>>43029177
please explain.

do ppl remember mandela dying?
do ppl remember the tanks running over the shopper?
do ppl remember new zealand being near japan?
JIF peanut butter vs. jiffy (pop popcorn)?
>>
>>43029807
>implying Google develops and discusses thoughts with original input
I obviously Googled it and came here to discuss with REAL people. Fucking Googlebots suck, man
>>
File: yeah.jpg (45KB, 495x277px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
45KB, 495x277px
>>43029179
it isn't an S
it is actually a chain
you subconsciously know you're a slave
WAKE UP SHEEPLES
>>
>>43029861
People recall succinctly...
>Mandela dying in prison despite his being released and becoming president
>Seeing on live tv the protester get crushed
>They recall New Zealand being near south Africa
>And JIF peanut butter clearly being called Jiffy peanut butter

Also the Berstain bears were called the Bernstein bears, and chartreuse was colored maroon rather than yellow
>>
>>43029724
NICE
>>
>>43029995
>And JIF peanut butter clearly being called Jiffy peanut butter

Fuck

>They recall New Zealand being near south Africa

This I do not recall. Ever.
>>
File: 1427010266841.jpg (113KB, 1040x746px) Image search: [Google]
1427010266841.jpg
113KB, 1040x746px
>>43028806
>Judeo-Christian
>>
>>43029995
So, what you're telling me is that between these two possible explanations
>Some people are just retarded or have bad memories
>We all warped into an alternate dimension where nothing other than subtle details have changed
the latter is more probable?
>>
>>43029995
What sort of timing is for all of these? The only one I can even possibly remember is Berenstein Bears, and I'm willing to say that was because I was a dumb child.
>>
>>43029825
you've just about earned a necklace
>>
>>43028795
quantum immortality's a bitch aint it?
>>
>>43028806
Wait, you're fucking srs right? I kept seeing these threads in /x/ and read a lil bit.

I'm 30 and I fucking swear to God I always remember teachers saying "everyone ready to read the BerenSTEIN bears"
>>
>this thread literally the day after I'm worried I have appendicitis
Goddammit /pol/. I'm not mad if I have quantum immortality, I'd just like to keep track of the shit that changes.
>>
>>43029177
woh woh, hold on, are you saying that chink didnt get run over? because thats not how i remember it going
seriously though, thats probably just confusing it with madagascar
>>
File: 1411308886245.jpg (84KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
1411308886245.jpg
84KB, 400x590px
>>43029310
>the overall shape of Australia seems to have changed
>I don't remember the pointy part at the top whatsoever
>>
>>43030052
This is why it belongs on /x/. People bitch all the time about 9/11 and sandy hook and the holocaust deserving to go on /x/ but those actually are 1) political in nature and 2) don't rely on crazy, paranormal shit to be true. /x/ really is a shithole that had a ton of promise and just used it to talk about 2spooky pastas and retarded theories like this.
>>
>>43030036
The author is Jewish.
>>
I remember having hopes and dreams
>>
>>43030262
most people cant accurately draw their own state or country I know for a fact you don't know the exact shape of a country you passively look at every now and again
>>43030319
anon, no please
>>
http://borninhonduras.com/2013/01/honduras-island-parallel-universe.html
>>
>>43028021
This is the stupidest goddamn thing ever.
>>
File: 1379129347750.jpg (4KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1379129347750.jpg
4KB, 251x242px
>>43029539
>alternate timelines are definitely more paranormal than political.
so... what would happen if we tried talking about the book fatherland?
wait.. if we made a thread about wolfenstein the new order or turning point, would v, pol, and x all implode into one new super board?
>>
>>43029738
My dad calls Swiffer "Swifter". Does this mean he's been replaced by aliens?
>>
I remember New Zealand as being north of Australia but I guess that's changed too. Now I'm stuck in this weird alternate reality where people remember it being by South Africa.
>>
>>43030452
yes
>>
So for those curious, here is one of the prevailing theories. Bear (stein) with me, as while highly educated (working on PhD), I have had a couple of scotches.

Reality, as has been proposed by some physicists, is nothing more than a 3 dimensional image posted on a 2 dimensional plane. (1) This would account for Fermi's Paradox, dark matter and how the galaxies maintain their cohesiveness despite not having enough energy or mass to hold the together, and just basically the unimaginable vastness of creation.
This, coupled with the fact that philosophers such as Descartes (2), religions such as Buddhism (3), and hell, even the Wachowski's suggest that we are simply spirits observing a display for our benefit. Think of it as being a character in a video game. To him, reality may seem perfectly fine. But ultimately there is an outside consciousness controlling that person's movements.
Somewhere along the line, the game/reality has required a reset. Could be God correcting something, could be avoidance of a catastrophe, who knows. But subtle relics of that change remain behind. And people above a certain age recall events differently from before the reset.

(1) http://www.newsweek.com/government-physicists-think-we-may-be-living-2-d-hologram-267073
(2) http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Philosophy-Rene-Descartes-Philosopher.htm
(3) http://www.bloomingrosepress.com/paradox.html

Now, pic tangentially related because A) tits are pertinent to everything, B) you deserve a reward for reading all of that, and C) I SAID I HAD A FEW DRINKS! I LIKE TITS!!!
>>
>>43030452
Depends. Does he also call USB "UBS"?
>>
>>43030485
>I remember New Zealand as being north of Australia
you mean japan?
>>
>>43030067
Mid 90's for most. Us old farts in our 40's (fuck yeah I browse /pol/) recall these other memories.

>>43030052
I'm not making a judgement call. I AM saying that it seems extremely odd. Either mass delusional memories, or a fundamental change in reality.

>>43030189
I agree with you on the Madagascar thing. The other as well.

>>43030268
Don't really think there's that much prime real estate here on /pol/ that we can't discuss it.
>>
>>43030625
That could explain why I don't recall it. I'm a '94 toddler and the only reality retcon listed in this thread that strikes home is Berenstein Bears apparently being Berenstain Bears, which could just be that language effect where the mind skips over letters in the middle and mostly looks at the first and last to read a word. For me, New Zealand's always been to the east of Australia, Mandela was freed and became President of South Africa, and I didn't even know what the fate of the Tiananmin Square protestor was until this thread made me think about it.
>>43030516
Well, the asshole running out simulation/game server needs to seriously consider shielding his system against bit rot.
>>
>>43029177
The only one of these I recognise is new Zealand being on the left side of Australia but I just assumed I must have been wrong.
>>
New Zealand isn't south of Australia?
>>
>>43029563
but i remember the green bug guy from space ghost coast to coast, singing some dum song that goes, 'im green, i'm verde, i'm charteuse, oh whats the use'
>>
>>43029282
and the uk
>>
>>43030779
I meant north
>>
>>43030766
Yeah, I'm 42, so I recall all of these differently, save the New Zealand one.
And I think it's more of the tenants of the server cause something to go haywire, but that's my opinion.
>>
>>43030787
What do you recall the color as, and how old are you?
>>
>>43030916
I'm gonna attribute the Mandela thing to rumor bullshit, like how for the past 20 years people have claimed Castro died.
>>
>>43029341
lol never happened faggit
>>
>>43030950
the green bug guy on space ghost coast to coast is the only reason i know that chartreuse is green. im 25
>>
>>43029493
>Early to mid nineties
Fool.

It happened 9/11/2001 ad in our previous timeline. There was a one in a billion frame shift in the universe at that point, causing a massive localized energy release and pushing us into a parallel universe (even the laws of physics seem a little different, we now have overunity fusion reactor technology, white males are evil, etc)

Proof? You say it to yourself every fucking day:
JET
FUEL
CAN'T
MELT
STEEL
BEAMS
>>
>>43031035
Well I guess no one can dispute your extensive reasoning, erudite insight, and unavailable intellectualism.
Thank you for elucidating us all.
Or perhaps you should go suck a giant flaccid cock
>>
>>43029282
I never drew it but i recall people all the time drawing it i never understood why.
>>
>>43029341
didn't they make a joke about the tank guy on family guy? How did that not happen?
>>
>>43031144
XD i bet you suck 1 trillion dicks faggot lol
>>
>>43031093

That morning I was walking to my car to go to work and I thought "Today is a day just like every other day". It's weird. I don't recall ever having that thought before or since. It wasn't a "work is tedium" kind of thing either. It's almost like I knew something was off and I was trying to convince myself otherwise.
>>
>>43031093
9/11 literally changed everything
>>
File: mama.gif (6KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
mama.gif
6KB, 200x274px
>>43031149
It's this little motherfucker's fault
>>
Not sure if this makes sense or is relevant or not but sometimes when I am driving my car I can picture in detail every possible chance / instance I have of opening my car door and jumping out of my car. I picture the short term and long term events that would take place after and with in a split second re imagine it again taking place entirely differently only a small distance away from that very instance of imagining the first thought of it happening.

I see things like this all the time in my head and can imagine the entire day and life another person can go though from getting up to finishing work.

I am not sure if other people get these thoughts too, but it seems related to this article and that somehow we're all connected in a strange way. Like we're all attached to the same string that loops around.

Like we're one person living the lives of many different people all at once and every animal is doing the same thing.
>>
File: 16.jpg (58KB, 729x900px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
58KB, 729x900px
>>43030516
>Could be God correcting something, could be avoidance of a catastrophe

>in a parallel universe that has somehow interacted with ours, jews got extremely pissed about the bernstein bears and nuked the whole universe, so god had to go back in time and fix it all up so the jews wouldn't be pissed anymore

[spoiler]Or the fucking book just has differences on its name due to different regional publishers[/spoiler]
>>
>>43031337
Or we were all children when we had it read to us, and either noticed the cursive A as an E, or just had shit memory to begin with.
>>
File: 1316161299718.jpg (10KB, 272x242px) Image search: [Google]
1316161299718.jpg
10KB, 272x242px
>>43031093
>le ebin jet fuel may may
STEEL DOESN'T HAVE TO MELT TO LOSE A VAST MAJORITY OF ITS STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY; IN FACT, THE BURNING TEMPERATURE OF JET FUEL IS HOT ENOUGH. HOW MANY TIMES YOU DO TINFOIL FAGGOTS NEED TO BE TOLD THIS BEFORE IT WILL PENETRATE YOUR THICK SKULL?

Yes, I mad.
>>
>>43028021

I remember Hitler winning WW2
>>
So does this mean I can build a particle accelerator and scramble the universe until I get a result I want?
>>43031431
If only, French.
If only.
;_;
>>
>>43031232
You lovingly and expertly fellate and herpetic, syphallititc, black cock that comes your way.
Your skills are known far and wide as a professional rim jobbing, salad tossing, backakke receiving, glazed doughnut looking titanic faggot.
>>
>>43031337
No, it has only ever been published "Burnstain"
>>
I always remember it as "Berenstain Bears" (BTW: I was born in 1975) and Jif. In my memories, Mandela went on to become President of SA, and New Zealand has always been east of Australia. However, while I never saw the Tiananmen square guy get run over on tape, I did hear and see DESCRIPTIONS of him being run over. Also, does anyone else remember an accidental friendly fire incident in the 1989 Panama invasion where an F117 accidentally bombed a U.S. field hospital?
>>
File: 435.jpg (8KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
8KB, 249x200px
>>43028021
>Banestein Bears

wut
>>
>>43031405
The jet fuel can't melt steel beam argument is actually a rip off from the actual case, namely steel beams that have been cut in a way that would be common sight when working with thermite. This paired with the reported explosions before the actual impacts rises serious doubts.
>>
>>43031405
You seem quite upset about le molten steel maymay in a thread with a bunch of folks literally claiming to have been launched into a parallel universe.

Perhaps structural steel properties changed in this timeframe shift?
>>
>>43031538
>namely steel beams that have been cut in a way that would be common sight when working with thermite.
except they were cut with thermic lances during the rescue operation
>>
>>43031507
Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with these hot opinions
>>
>>43031522
4U!
>>
>>43031559
So, if I shoot someone and then a cop shoots me, he must have killed both of us? Doesn't sound right to me.
>>
>>43031559
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrff
>>
The location of Boston got me: I could've sworn it's south of NYC
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>43031734
Woah. 4real2me
>>
>>43031578
Well if I can convince a colossal homo like you, than I've accomplished my mission
>>
File: 1422849103409.gif (211KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1422849103409.gif
211KB, 480x320px
>>43030427
Whatever you do, don't make that thread.
>>
>>43031734
What the fuck? I thought Massachusetts was south of New York.
>>
File: 9a27d4_3999089.jpg (250KB, 1195x1800px) Image search: [Google]
9a27d4_3999089.jpg
250KB, 1195x1800px
>>43031940
>>43031734
What the fudge is goin on?!

>inb4 stupid americans
>>
>>43031374
I have OCD (actually) and vividly remembering having to enunciate it extremely drawn out and exaggerated berenstaiiin bears (in my head) because I heard everyone say berenstein bears and it bothered me that it wasn't written like stain
>>43031510
you get it
Sure people remember him getting run over but no one from a news company who published the footage or anyone at the event or even a fucking tank driver has ever said "Oh I remember editing the video of him getting run over/seeing/actually running him over" Its just people who never gave any attention to it just say they remember it. If there was a point where there was a shift someone somewhere would have paid specific attention to the tape and one day they would notice its a completely different tape not just vague memories decades in the past. This theory isn't just stupid it personally angers me
>>
>>43031909
haha go back to your boyfriend jamal you little dicksucking semen slurper i bet you could suck 15 trillion nigger dicks you damn homo.
>>
>>43031734
Same here.
I'm pretty sure that's just a side effect of half assed memories of learning about the Revolutionary War and confusing Boston with Philadelphia.
>>
For some reason I believed for years that Clinton was impeached and that Al Gore was president from 98 to 2000
>>
>>43032117
It's probably confusing Boston with Balitmore.
>>
>>43030485
Yea, that's what i remember also had to check the map to make sure.
>>
File: melatonin_sleep_better_1_xlarge.jpg (11KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
melatonin_sleep_better_1_xlarge.jpg
11KB, 200x300px
>>43031734
What the literal fuck. I scared
>>
>>43032030
You're kind of fascinated with the trillion dicks. Any reason why? You getting hungry?
>>
>>43028021
>Berenstain bears

It was always called that officially. People just spelt it how it was pronounced. See gamestop.

http://www.gamestop.com/gba/games/berenstein-bears-spooky-old-tree/41067

Look at how they spelt it vs the game cover
>>
>>43032222
your quints are the same amount of dicks you suck faggot
>>
For those curious, there is even a theory that Bryan Williams may have actually experienced the things he described, but then had a shift that made them fiction.
That, or he's full of shit
>>
File: holyshithowretardedispol.jpg (9KB, 250x157px) Image search: [Google]
holyshithowretardedispol.jpg
9KB, 250x157px
>>43029063
>>43029179
>>43029282
>>43030809
>>43031147
>>43029984
>>43029200

You guys are literally retarded. The band styx used that symbol in their logo.
>>
>>43032222

nice quads

>>43032314
> your quints

The only thing that I share is about dilemna. In fact it's the first time I've seen "dilemma".

Oh and also sri lanka I have some doubts but I am not absolutely certain since I didn't give a fuck about geography
>>
>>43032117
Fuck, I had to go check a map. I thought Philadelphia was way closer to Lake Erie; but yeah, thereabouts was where I figured it being.

I'm betting that rather than not remember something that is common knowledge, the mind fills in the blanks using some sort of common sense algorithm.
>>
Also, "definitely" used to be spelled "definately." I was an avid writer in high school and won writing awards. Someone would have called me on that one. It must have changed somewhere in the last year.
>>
>>43032314
By the way, learn to count.
4 is quads
5 is quints
You suck so many, many dicks.

Look, I made a rhyme!!!!
>>
>>43028292
>Some crazy bitch thinks it's proof of parallel universes colliding
This is not about parallel universes colliding. It is about someone changing the timeline at some point in the past.
>>
>>43032639
Yeah. Lots of people say that one, myself included
>>
>>43032613
>the mind fills in the blanks using some sort of common sense algorithm.

This makes the most sense.

Always thought the Berestain bears were BEAR stain bears. Cuz you know the're bears
>>
>>43028806
>Judeo-Christian
No,such thing.
>>
>>43030452
at least your parents don't call it "Spiffit"

mine do
>>
>>43028021
hahaha i love this

i remember it as stein to
>>
>>43032639
I at least remember sounding it out that way when writing it in elementary school, but I never thought much of it until now.
>>
>>43029341
I cant fucking BELIEVE the tank guy did not get run over. I remember SEEING IT and my history teacher talking about it

WHAT THE FUCK

IS IT ALL A LIE?
>>
Maybe we've all just been on /pol/ too much and have all gone jew paranoid.

I mean Stein. STEIN. We may have actually gone crazy
>>
>>43032721
Your chart is not accurate.
Nice try.
>>
>>43028688
No, it hasn't "changed."
I thought the same thing when I first saw it and figured they must have changed the spelling for some reason. But I went to my mom's house and looked at the old books from when I was a kid (she still keeps all that shit, she says their for my kids) AND THE NAME WAS CHANGING ON THE BOOKS I HAD AS A KID!
It's freaky shit man. We're through the looking glass here.
>>
>>43032811
Naw. Just a change in "the truth"
>>
>>43032813
It's an extremely common phenomenon.
>>
>>43032813
You can never be too Jew paranoid.

NEVER
>>
>>43029310
You're just bad at geography dude
>>
File: 2146416531345413.jpg (12KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
2146416531345413.jpg
12KB, 288x288px
>>43032476
thats not the same s, its open ended

faggot
>>
>>43032477
lol nice trips you surrendering little sandnigger XD suck my aryan dick and bleach your flag faggit

>>43032661
XDXDXD stupid newfag lol
>>
File: baby elephant.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
baby elephant.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>43029177

Puce is maroon, chartreuse is yellow-green, I remember them both from Monsters, Inc.

How the fuck could Mandela die in prison when he had a state fucking funeral? Idiot.

The Chinese tank dude, dunno.

New Zealand was ALWAYS to the southeast of Australia, because I played a lot of EU2 as a kid.

It was JIF peanut butter, BECAUSE CHOOSY MOMS CHOOSE JIF!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsQO4tviPDk

Now, I did think Fidel Castro had kicked the bucket, but it could have just been my imagination. Same question about what happened to Ariel Sharon.
>>
File: 573.gif (4KB, 256x313px) Image search: [Google]
573.gif
4KB, 256x313px
>>43029063
>i drew that all the time
I forgot all about this. Every other kid did too, but I don't remember why.

...I'm scared.
>>
File: 1380773292383.gif (439KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
1380773292383.gif
439KB, 300x255px
>>43033345
It's literally the same shit nigger.

Go on google images and type in "styx."

You'll see other logos that look like that s.

All these fagget kids probably saw their dad's cd and subconsciously started drawing it because it looks cool.
>>
>>43033371
For all concerned, this is a shill trying desperately to derail the thread.
He is behaving like an autistic, inbred, homo.
>>
>>43031734
You guys are actually just retarded.
>>
>>43033495
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXD woah what a fag lolol hol shit aggit what the fuck fuck what the fug wha the fug wa the fug
>>
>>43029384
>http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories
>Dilemma or dilemna? A lot of people seem to recall the latter (the version with an N), but — in this timestream — it looks like that was never the correct spelling.

holy shit, I went through this just two days ago. I CLEARLY remember it being spelled dilemna. I've been spelling it that way since I was a child, then two days ago my spellcheck tells me I've been spelling it wrong for years.
FFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>ITT: Paranoid retards

"OMG I can't remember geography because I'm a dipshit, must be a dimensional rift causing the disruption in my brain!" Seriously, start taking your meds again guys.
>>
File: jidflogo2.png (22KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
jidflogo2.png
22KB, 215x215px
>>43033626
JIDF attempting to derail thread. We must be onto something here guys...
>>
>>43033658
The comments in this fucking article
http://mandelaeffect.com/more-moving-countries#more-511
>>
>>43029063
Nope actually.
>>
>>43033685
i can assure you i am a good goy and a friend of israel :^)

email me at [email protected]
>>
File: 1421912855365s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1421912855365s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>43033701
Holy fuck, I want off the damn ride now.
>>
File: bustin.jpg (21KB, 460x575px) Image search: [Google]
bustin.jpg
21KB, 460x575px
ITT: When /x/, /r9k/, and /soc/ have a big messy orgy.
>>
>>43033467
this
I remember the CD. it was fucking everywhere you could fined it in the gutter in most cities.
>>
>>43029063
I never drew this.
>>
File: discovery zone.jpg (27KB, 298x450px) Image search: [Google]
discovery zone.jpg
27KB, 298x450px
>>43029493

>happened in the mid-90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QpqR-fN0c

There used to be a Discovery Zone nearby my house where I played as a child. In one section, there was a hallway with a low balance beam in the center, leading to a climbing wall. On the left side of the climbing wall was a knotted pull-up rope, and the right side had circular plastic cubbies to stick your hands and feet in and climb. The whole room was blue (light blue mats on the floor, dark blue climbing wall).

I was a big child, and very tall for my age. I always climbed on the right side. One time, though, I decided to climb on the left, and I grabbed the rope and made it halfway up, but then I couldn't hold on and I dropped backwards, and I briefly passed out.

When I awoke, my head was two inches away from the end of that floor-mounted balance beam. I could have turned my head and kissed it. It was precisely positioned to where, if I had fallen just an inch to the side, it would have been the perfect angle to snap my neck. I recognized as much, despite being around 7-8 at the time. I was born in 1988, which would put the incident in question around 1995-1996.

Did I die, /pol/?
>>
File: 235.gif (90KB, 684x333px) Image search: [Google]
235.gif
90KB, 684x333px
>>43033626
>>43033371
>>
>>43033800
No, but you did experience a shift around that time
>>
>>43033845
Beautiful gif
>>
>>43033740
The dude who remembers "the Korean Peninsula" being northwest of China
>>
>>43033845
only faggots use the report button lol faggot
>>
File: bert.jpg (228KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
228KB, 544x408px
>>43033800
>mfw I never got to go to one of these as a child because they weren't educational
>mfw I'm 7 and go to a birthday party at one
>mfw my mom doesn't want me to go and gets mad when my dad says she's being irrational
>mfw I break my arm in the first 10 minutes

I must have been a dumb ass little kid.
>>
>>43033800
I don't know what happened in 1995 but I think all of us did die at that year for some reason. I have a simeler story where I should have died. it involves a horse and being bucked off as a kid.
>>
>>43033467
>It's literally the same shit nigger.
It's not though.

Also, who the fuck listens to Styx?
>>
>>43033467

>>43033554
>>
>>43033950
Lots of people in their 50's.
>>
>>43031144
>>43031232
>>43031507

Gentlemen please, you're injuring my sides.
>>
I swear to fucking god it was STEIN. IT WAS STEIN. THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY.
>>
>>43033922
>>
>>43033940
Oklahoma City bombing?
>>
>>43033967
>>43033950
come sail away with me bro. we can be renegades and party with mr. roboto.
>>
>>43033954
>>43033950

You niggers are seriously retarded. It's just a stylized S. Not the illerminaty.
>>
Remember when people forgot that Corsica and Sardinia existed? It's just because they're bad at maps, not because of a paradigm shift
>>
>>43029308

I specifically remember berenstein as well. Burn-Steen.
>>
File: 1418863758126.gif (717KB, 590x475px) Image search: [Google]
1418863758126.gif
717KB, 590x475px
>>43034040
...but I've never seen or heard of "Styx" before.
>>
File: 496465465646546.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
496465465646546.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>43033996
DOES ANYONE REMEMBER OPERATION RE-NIGGER, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER WORD?!

must've been a rip in space and time altering our universe, theres no other explanation
>>
>>43033940
I fell in a pool and should have drowned. I remember someone pulling me up and then I was above and no one was there. Would have been around 95 since born in 88
>>
>>43033996
llol show me where i broke the rules faggot i have only been contributing intelligently to this thread lol nigger. XDXDXD
>>
>>43031734
>>43031859
>>43031940
>>43032014

What states are you all from? Are you possibly incredibly stupid?
>>
>>43034065
That would be Bernstien.
Berenstein woud rhyme with Frankenstein.
I know all of you guys who believe this are retarded, so it's no surprise you don't know how to spell.
>>
>>43034068
IT'S PROBABLY JUST BECAUSE OF A TIME SHIFT FUCKING WITH YOUR BRAIN

Also it doesn't matter. Some kid saw the S or came up with it on his own. People all over probably saw the Styx logo/came up with it on their own.
>>
File: itsover.jpg (14KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
itsover.jpg
14KB, 234x216px
>>43034040
still not the same S you nigger
>>
>>43034026
it could be. I think a lot of kids died in the same year. so there was some time reset to prevent a weird mass of people dieing all at once. the bombing could have just bean trigger or indication that time reset.
>>
>>43032708

My friend believes that 9/11 was a mass sacrificial ritual designed to shift us all from the dimension we were in to existing in this dimension which is very similar except for minor things you wouldn't really notice like the berstain bears thing.

He believes that dimension A (where we were pre 9/11) had a future that essentially resulted in the human race devolving back to more primitive ways and eventually war and famine etc. While this dimension B (where we are now) has a future that results in transhumanism.
>>
>>43034119

Remember it as Bernstein as well not just because of name I read on the book but my parents read it to me and sure as fuck would make such an obvious mistake in pronunciation.

>google image it
>nothing
>wut...
>>
>>43028021
don't you think mr and mrs bearburgstain would notice their last name changing?
>>
>>43029063
Drew it all the time, wasn't it the Stussy logo? Also remember when Mossimo was the shit to have? High School class of 96 ftw
>>
>>43034205
lol u seem a little buttmad lolol
>>
>>43033935
>>43033940

I hurt myself on the roller stairs (on the right side) by going to the top and jumping down to the floor like a retard.

By the way, these early 90s pictures give me a creepy as fuck vibe and I don't know why. I should be happy to see them, but I'm not.
>>
My little theory

>timelines split at y2k
>one timeline got the y2k bug(john titor timeline??)
>one year later our timeline gets 9/11
>other minor tings changed, such as location of new Zealand and Mandela not dying in prison.
>timelines then split again(away from Titor's timeline and our own) on 12/21/12 creating the berenSTAIN universe in which we've started to notice these changes
>yesterday the universe baneposted and the LHC started briefly before shutting down, timeline status unknown.
>>
>>43033950
Hey man not cool. Styx is one of my all time favorite bands.
>>
>>43034188
They are both dead. Their son says a transcriber wrote their name wrong when the family immigrated from Germany
>>
>>43034119
I grew up in rural texas....berenstein is burn-steen you nigger. thats why im confident it was "Stein" and not "stain"
>>
>>43034081

I also "almost" drowned in a pond about a mile away from our house. It was on our land, but me and my brothers build a homeade raft out of shit from grandpa's barn (sheets of tin metal, ozarka bottles and foam etc..). I remember I fell in and was panicking because I couldnt swim, but my older brother saved me. So I thought.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>what is a meme?
>>
File: Demoncaughtontape.gif (994KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
Demoncaughtontape.gif
994KB, 384x288px
>>43028021
Here's a video for fun I ran across the other night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjRRPC35_cg

A Strange Man From An Alterative Reality Arrived in Japan 1954
>>
>>43028021
imgur removed a picture of an original cover of the Berenstein Bears.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/243a9m/i_found_proof_that_the_berenstain_bears_were_once/
>>
>>43034269
oh shit I remember thos things. but yes the 90's pics throw me off to like they never really happened. all the memories from then feel hazy and incomplete.
>>
So thats the trippy thing... their name WAS Berenstein, the customs agent just wrote it "Berenstain"
>>
File: discovery zone roller belt.jpg (55KB, 346x500px) Image search: [Google]
discovery zone roller belt.jpg
55KB, 346x500px
>>43033940

What year were you born, btw?

>>43034081

Discovery Zone shut down in 1996. The incident happened to me before I got glasses, which was in 2nd grade, so it would have had to have been in 1995 that the incident happened to me.

Pic related, this picture is unsettling for me for no reason I can understand.
>>
Mass hysteria, that is all.
>>
>>43034295

As /x/ as all this shit is

Does anyone else just get this weird feeling like we aren't living in the correct reality? Just a little tingling feeling that things are just somehow... wrong?

Probably just 2spoopy bullshit but can't help but feel it in the back of my mind.
>>
>>43034435
>MFW 7th birthday in a DZ

I used to love the shit out of crawling through the mazes of tubes and slides they had.
>>
>>43034402
RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>43029177
>Chinese protestor being run over by the tanks
Is there just a shoop of this? Cause I swear I saw an after-photo with him squished to fuck

Literally what?
>>
>>43029565
>LHC

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/565315/Scientists-at-Large-Hadron-Collider-hope-to-make-contact-with-PARALLEL-UNIVERSE-in-days
>>
>>43034435
well I'm an 87 kid maybe that's why I feel like something happened. because I was slightly older and had more complete memories. so I feel like something happened. also I don't remember a Boston bombing ever happening. I was tolled about it in high school. but that could just be me not giving a shit.
>>
>>43030067
>was
>>
>>43029565
They are trying to make contact with parallel universes.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/565315/Scientists-at-Large-Hadron-Collider-hope-to-make-contact-with-PARALLEL-UNIVERSE-in-days

Oh, also the LHC crew doing the Shiva Dance of Destruction.

https://vimeo.com/120676848
>>
File: discovery zone kid.jpg (24KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
discovery zone kid.jpg
24KB, 420x315px
>>43034471

Everyone loved it. It was safe, fun, and there were no niglets or spiclets or fat kids or gaywards or trannies or ANYTHING.

What the fuck happened to us.
>>
>>43034424
http://www.gamestop.com/gba/games/berenstein-bears-spooky-old-tree/41067
>>
File: 1416590574777c.jpg (3MB, 1840x2701px) Image search: [Google]
1416590574777c.jpg
3MB, 1840x2701px
>>43034655
>What the fuck happened to us.
>>
Does anyone else think of some kind of 'evil' when they hear "Elon Musk"?
>>
>>43034295
/pol/ my firstborn son was born on 12/21/12. What does this mean for me and my family? what if my kid is the anti-kristo
>>
i remember it as berenstain

always thought it would look better with stein, that's how i know
>>
I've lived in Wisconsin all my life, and I could swear that whenever my family went on road trips in-state we would pass by Waffle Houses. We never visited them, but they were there, and I took them for granted. Years later I bring this up, and everyone corrects me that Waffle Houses have never been in Wisconsin or even anywhere in the midwest, they're a southern thing. Has anyone else witnessed this?
>>
Here is another one.
You know team fortress 2 right?

Well i remember the characters of it being in a kids tv show. In several actually. I remember it clearly.
>>
>>43034783
no
unless your kid is black then yes. also you should kill it if its black. safer that way you know.
>>
File: jews.gif (748KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
jews.gif
748KB, 500x275px
>>43029031
>A lot of people remember the Berenstein Bears but apparently they were the BerenSTAIN Bears the whole time
>>
File: muhflagcollection.png (150KB, 1173x705px) Image search: [Google]
muhflagcollection.png
150KB, 1173x705px
>>43034565
>he doesnt have almost every flag
>>
>>43034767
Quite the opposite. I think he's villified by the powers that be.
>>
>>43033940
Hale-Bopp was discovered on July, 1995.
>>
>>43028992
I remember watching news documentaries running of him dying in the 80s.
>>
>>43034851

white master son
>>
File: 32483-1300477808-22.jpg (166KB, 499x671px) Image search: [Google]
32483-1300477808-22.jpg
166KB, 499x671px
>>43034653
somebody posted this the other day

Could the Large Hadron Collider be sabotaging itself from the future? That's the suggestion of a couple of reasonably distinguished theoretical physicists, which has received a fresh airing in the New York Times today.

Actually, it's the Higgs boson that is doing the sabotage. Apparently, among the many singular properties of the Higgs that the LHC is meant to discover could be the ability to turn back time to stop its cover being blown.

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2009/10/is-a-time-travelling-higgs-sab.html
>>
>>43034081
>>43033800
>>43033940
I was hit by a police car when I was 5. Born 1990.

Also is captcha stupid difficult for anyone else?
>>
>>43034443
Yeah. Hitler was supposed to win ww2.
>>
>>43034941
Kool ID
>>
>>43034569
didn't happen
his friend finally grabs him and rushes him off
I remember seeing it on tv and I've seen the original footage in the NBC news archive. I transferred a lot of that stuff from M II video tape to digital.
>>
>literally jewish slime
>>
File: 1380762430051.gif (907KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1380762430051.gif
907KB, 256x192px
>>43034977
Thanks Hans.
>>
>>43035023
for >>43034767
>>
>ITT we discover that /pol/ should have all died in 1995
>we are on /pol/ because something just isn't fucking right and it's been gnawing at us for 20 years
>>
>>43034443
nigger you're probably developing a psychosis
>>
>>43034932
Funny how that gets when people start hitting on something. Along with the shills, captcha starts getting wonky.
>>
>>43034783
not sure, but I had a weird experience that night

>attending an 'end of the world' party
>getting a little buzzed on the beach, kicking back joking about shit hitting the fan
>we see headlights on the beach and think it's the cops so we all get low to avoid having to run
>it's not the cops
>it's just a white pickup truck with something in the back, guy gets out and checks on whatever's in the back, we see what looks like a ton of extremely neatly organized beer cans
>friends joking about it, maybe it's full of c4 etc etc
>guy is sitting there looking at the sky for a while before checking on the back
>yells something incoherent
>drives off with fury of 1,000 Dale Earnhardt
>look up at sky
>huge rings around the moon
>couldn't stop looking, felt like some drug was taking hold(if you've ever done real mdma it felt exactly like coming up)
>friends all saw it, and some felt a 'pressure on their heads'
>walk around the beach a bit more, end up getting invited to a bonfire and banging a really hot chick so I forgot about the moon circles and was just happy the world didn't end and that truck guy wasnt mohammed snackbar.

tl;dr I saw rings around the moon that gave me a weird feeling on 12/21/12 anyone else?
>>
this http://alunka.com/tag_replies.php?id=325

"go to camp"
>>
>>43034996
Probably just a shoop, then. I've only seen the pictures.

>>43034883
That's weird, the first time I heard his name I had the overwhelming feeling that he was going to do something huge in the future. He's not a good guy.

>>43035044
He's a jew, too?
>>
>>43035078
I know right. I have witnissed that myself with the captchas. Later they will make captchas that are actually IMPOSSIBLE to solve.
>>
>>43034927
has he ever spoken in Latin (Spanish/Italian sounding) and vomited blood around the same time? if not then your kid is A OK.
>>
>>43035126
You ever get those "you got the captcha wrong" message repeatedly when you've gotten it right? No matter how often you do it, it comes back incorrect.
>>
File: elon definition - Google Search.png (30KB, 537x359px) Image search: [Google]
elon definition - Google Search.png
30KB, 537x359px
>>43035109
>He's a jew, too?
>>
maybe not relevant but have you noticed that when you talk/read/see/think about something it will pop up in a an hour or maybe a day?

>read about Obi-Wan Kenobi on wookiepedia
>go on facebook
>click on a picture in a comment section
>fucking first comment is something like "Nah he looks more like Obi-Wan Kenobi"
>it was a fucking baby who looked nothing like the fucker

maybe it's simply because you still have the thing fresh in your mind and notices it more clearly but i don't know, it's happening fucking often

also deja vus, not like AMAGAD THIS HAPPENED B4 LYK OMG

i've literally been able to think what the person would say next before they said it, like exact fucking words
>>
>>43035058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jitg-3xbmKU
shit just got real yo.
>>
>>43035232
His Mother named him "Oak tree monkey flower."
She was obviously a self hating Jew.
>>
>>43035177
Wait, that's NOT supposed to happen?!?
>>
also I probably should have died around 1995, I got into a bottle of gin and got very sick when I was young, they had to shove charcoal pills up my b-hole. also attempted to an hero in november of 2012, I went out into a snowstorm in my boxers b/c a girl broke up with me and my dad hit me for being a bitch.
>>
Oh my god you are all dumb fucks. The reason you think it was the Berenstein is because that is the common spelling of the name but the author used Stain outside the norm probably because they didn't want to be associated with Jews which is a trick almost all Hollywood Jews do.
>>
>>43035249
>have you noticed that when you talk/read/see/think about something it will pop up in a an hour or maybe a day?
happens all the time here on /pol/ except it'll be under three seconds sometimes
>>
>>43035249
Google synchronicity.
>>
File: 1362709715249.jpg (26KB, 256x273px) Image search: [Google]
1362709715249.jpg
26KB, 256x273px
>>43033940

Oh jesus fuck this got me thinking.

When I was an infant, only a few months old, my mom told me that she was changing my diaper, turned around for a few seconds, and that I rolled off of the table on to the floor.

My mom told me that I was fine after the fall and that I didn't even cry. The table itself isn't very high, and the floor is carpeted, but this indeed would've been in 1995.

Guys please, what the fuck.
>>
>>43035232
Fuckssake, I guess that's why I don't trust the cunt.

Why is /pol/ always right at some point in the future?
>>
A transcriber wrote their name wrong on their papers when they immigrated. So their name IS Berenstein. Thats the family's story
>>
>>43032721
The author of Berenstain is Jewish
>>
>>43035286
I'm not a doctor but it cant be a good sign
>>
>>43035206
YES I HAVE! HOLY SHIT!
Also 4chan has trouble loading then.
>>
>>43035291
Yeah, because Changing the name from Stein to Stain is going to throw people off the track.

They change their names to things like "Chuck Lorre" not Shlomo "ShekelbOrg."
>>
>>43033940
fuuuck dude. i was sitting on my dads shoulders and somehow i managed to fall. he managed to catch my leg (broke it i think) just before i hit my head into the concrete
>>
>>43028021
Hurricane Katrina happened in August.

I vividly remember it being in April, because we did some stupid thing in high school I went to.
>>
>>43035429
this happened when i was a few months or something (born in 1995)
>>
Did all of /pol/ really die in 1995? Wtf is going on here
>>
File: proof.png (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
348KB, 1920x1080px
also here's proof.
>>
>>43028021
This the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

>I was a retarded kid who remembers the name of some shitty book wrong
>HOOOLLLY FUCK CONFLICTING TIMELINES GOD IS REAL FUUUCKK
>>
I passed out playing soccer with my dad in 1996 as a kid. I don't give it much thought tho.
Thought I'd drop this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTHV4yYg3r8
>>
>>43033632
>dilemna
nah you're just retarded man...
>>
>>43035477
1995 could be. I was not even a year old.

Guys listen to me. What if we are all part of a organization that in a previous life managed to master time travel and we have figured out that someone is trying to destroy this world or existance or taking control of it and so we all incarnated in this time using advanced texhnology to get things right again?
>>
>>43028806
>As punishment, God diverted our timeline from it's pre-ordained path. If humanity wanted to play God, he would let them; no longer would he guide us.
I'm cool with this. However I am not cool with him changing the names of my anthropomorphic bears, fuck you God those bears are Jews.
>>
>>43028021
This insane shit is always on /x/.
>>
>>43033940

Holy mother of fuck. I was thinking about it and I was in a bad car accident in 95 that came inches from crushing my skull.

>officially 2spoopy4me
>>
>>43035496
Nice try faggot. My explanation is somebody told the guy to correct his page as there was a mistake
>>
>>43029177
>Chartreuse being a maroon type color as opposed to puke green/yellow
always been puke yellow for me. I remember having chartreuse fishing lures that color

>Mandela dying in prison
never heard of this

nobody knows what happened to him

bottom right of australia

>Jiffy peanut butter
jiffy pop vs. 'choosy moms choose JIF'
>>
>>43035477
95 was a time adjustment year. time was adjusted to prevent the deaths of millions of kids. it's not just /pol/ go ask people if they had near death experience in 95. chances are they almost all did.
>>
>>43033940
My "friend" almost drowned me when i was like 8 years old. So yeah..
>>
>>43035477
Timeline reset.
No surprise that's when political correctness took hold
>>
>>43035540
>trying to destroy this world
let me guess, it's da jooz :^)
>>
>>43029282
Children pass lots of shit on via cultural osmosis. Pretty much.
>Some kid is bored, starts randomly drawing shit in school
>Someone thinks his S looks cool and he shows them how to do it
>Some kid moves and eventually it spreads to where the kid moved to
>>
I googled "near death 1995" (without quotes) and tried every other year of the decade. The only year that yields less results than 1995 is 1991.
>>
>>43031374
I just remember is as Stein because I actually have met and seen people with the name ____stein and no one with the name _____stain
>>
>>43035271

Don't do that to me anon.

>>43035477
>>43035540
>>43035464
>>43035626

No, guys, seriously. Are you trolling or are you serious?

THIS IS WHY I DON'T VISIT /X/
>>
im so proud of you /pol/. I came here to bring the truth to the people. And you have listened. As soon as we can be sure that you are walking the right path, i can return home to my loved one.
>>
>>43035596
who are you implying is doing this?
>>
Its just fabricated memories. our brains are extremely fickle (for what evolutionary reason, I will leave that up to you). Basically when we 'remember' something, we dont remember the actual event, but our perception of it, i.e. the last time we talked about it. so its constantly changing, and can be influenced quiet easily.

In psychology class we learned there was a problem in the 80s/90s I believe where basically a whole generation of women were influenced to create false memories by therapists that they were sexually abused as children
>>
>>43035784
it's 100% true

although i might've been like 1 or 2yo when i think about it
>>
>>43035827
... take a guess Anon.
>>
File: 1423671194160.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1423671194160.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
>>43035512
another quality australian post full of insight and knowledge

if you can't think of a potential death in 1995, you can get out

as for me, i turned on the wrong burner to light a smoke, electric stove, there was a glass casserole dish on it, i came back 5 minutes later to light the smoke and as i realized i put on the wrong burner, the glass exploded, stuck into the floor, the wall, everywhere but me and i was standing directly in front of it, should've died

felt like samuel l jackson in pulp fiction after getting shot at and not taking a bullet
>>
>>43035574
Pay debt.
>>
>>43034269
Can you describe this vibe a little more?

I feel that things that relate to my childhood or the 90s illicit disturbing emotions as if something was wrong. Past life or something, I can't describe it
>>
>>43035784
I assure you I'm not shitting you
>>
all of you go back to brazzers, there you have 3 X's instead of just one
>>
>>43034295
What if all those that believed in Y2k got split into the Y2k universe?

Like what if all us baneposters got split into our own universe while others split into others. We're the originals and everyone else are just images meant to fill in those that were left in a different timeline.
>>
>>43028021
>see posts saying Berenstain and Berenstain
>grew up thinking there was no second E (Bernstein)
Am I going insane? My second grade teacher referred to me as a spelling and reading "prodigy"
It feels silly that I could be this far off my entire life...
>>
>>43035972
>>43035909
in all honesty the time adjustment could have been caused by the sub conscious minds of millions of kids dieing at one moment.
>>43035827
I feel this is a good explanation for it. its hard to imagine any thing conscious doing it.
>>
>>43028021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvI-3K4Odz8

God damn i was searching parallel universe shit on YT and found this shit. Fucking baby boomers so god damn delusional.
>>
>>43028021
>conspiracy because some drunk and high exec wrote berenstain instead of berenstein in a letter and no one had the balls to correct so they just rolled with it
>literally just a kid's show that hasn't been on in years
holy shit m8. cool your autism.
what's the matter? run out of jet fuel to burn?
>>
File: 541235123515235123.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
541235123515235123.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>43036086
you might suffer from the 'dennis reynolds' syndrome, do you also believe yourself to be a golden god?
>>
File: Shintaro-Kago-illustrations-4.jpg (108KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
Shintaro-Kago-illustrations-4.jpg
108KB, 610x610px
>>43036127
Hello Kitty cyborgs changed the name of the Berenstain Bears? Why for?
>>
File: proofs.png (14KB, 1090x198px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
14KB, 1090x198px
>>43035574
not even a need for that bro

>>43029565
no indication that the LHC has started up again, except for maybe something on march 7
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider
>>
>>43036349
it had a short circuit and they had to shut it back down
>>
File: toplel.jpg (28KB, 491x404px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.jpg
28KB, 491x404px
>>43036349
>not even a need for that bro
>>
>>43035784
I almost drowned in the beach when i was 5.

I was 5 in 1995.
>>
I have a vague memory of learning that MLK was shot up close with a handgun.
>>
>>43036086
>>grew up thinking there was no second E (Bernstein)

Glad I'm not the only one.
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
just FYI this thread is being watched by several "elite" spies. You guys better watch out for anyone watching you irl or something. Everyone who partook in this thread is now on a red list. Bit sont be scared off from that. Find the truth guys!
>>
File: 1426382274696.webm (2MB, 640x360px)
1426382274696.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>43036582
>>
>>43029177
I remember learning that the protestor had been shot then run over. I also remember my sister teaching me the pronunciation of "Berenstein" because I was younger and would call them the "bearstein bears." She was older and knew how to read, very little chance of her, and a fuckton of other people getting it wrong...
>>
>>43036644
What does the gif say? Im not on computer.
>>
I remember Justin Bieber being a little girl. The other day I saw him on the news and he was a boy!?

MIND = BLOWN
>>
>>43036686
Webm i mean.
>>
>>43033632
argh fuck

im 37 and
>it was always berenstein
>i drew stussy 's's in junior highschool for no known reason
>its a goddamn dilemna
>chartreuse is maroon... its goddamn maroon...

hold me, wtf is going on
>>
>>43036711
it says nothing I don't get audio on my comp.
>>
File: SecretService1.jpg (49KB, 809x540px) Image search: [Google]
SecretService1.jpg
49KB, 809x540px
>>43036582
>so why we watching this guy jim, his radical political beliefs? him threatening people on video games? calling for a race war? ruining that cartoonists life
>nein, he figured out the berenstein conspiracy
>>
I remember when I was 7, I was playing on these metak bars and standing on them. I clearing remember slipping and the back of my head colliding with the metal bar. I remember riding my bike back home with a bleeding head with my friend and laying on the couch with ice. I've been told that I never rode on my bike, that I was dropped off by my friend's parents in their van. I don't remember blacking out though. The memory is clear as day. And if I did black out... I never woke up? The back of my head hurts now.
>>
>>43036686
it's a guy covered in tinfoil running for his newspaper as he's afraid of electromagnetic fields outside
>>
>>43036776
No i mean what does it show?
>>
>>43036711
he said he's not afraid of "your elite spies" and dared you to try and find him.

>>43036776
4chan doesn't allow webm files with audio
>>
>>43036883
Im on your side calm down. I was trying to warn you.
>>
>>43036883
>4chan doesn't allow webm files with audio
I hope some day I could be on a not faggot site.
>>
This is one of those things that's going to mess with your head, because unless you remember it specifically being pointed out, you'll never surely know.

Sort of related, I have vague memories of being like 5 and just waltzing downstairs when the entire family was over, completely naked and just masturbating right in front of them. I believe my punishment was so harsh I locked the memory away... But to this day I have no idea whether or not my whole family saw me fap as a child right in front of them, or if it was a dream, or just a thought that I remember...
>>
I'm going out on a huge limb here.

Are there any old farts here who remember 35 years ago, PBS had several kids shows like Sesame Street, The Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact, Zoom, etc.

Well, there was one show called The Alphabet Set. I remember it having really poor production values and it featured a man (who looked a lot like a younger version of the old guy from a much later show called Pappyland) and a lady, and a creepy clown that lived in a giant jack-in-the-box.

Am I the only one who remembers this? I can't find anything on it anywhere.
>>
>>43036883
>4chan doesn't allow webm files with audio
you sure? I thought I had seen some
>>
>>43033800
Holy fuck you just triggered me. I used to have vivid fucked up dreams about this place where I would crawl through an endless tunnel and I didn't know the name of this place was until now. They seemed to have all disappeared now, and I've lived all over the place and I just don't hear or see it anymore.
>>
>>43033940
I cracked my skull against a wall. Evidently I lost a ton of blood, but, I was fine when the paramedics arrived, I stopped crying, and they were friendly.

It cracked my skull, though.
>>
>>43036464
I was 7 and I remember almost drowning......it was fast and it seemd to be a gaint shaft i looked down....weird
>>
>>43037012
There's some shows I can't find any trace of either, can't remember specifically but I've looked for one and was unable to find it. Probably just didn't get transfered into the digital age. That sort of stuff relies on whether or not someone had a mind to upload it to youtube or write an article about it. I would check for a listing of all the shows they've ever ran or if you really want to know contact the network.
>>
>>43034931
>bird drops bread into it
>jesus

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2009/nov/06/cern-big-bang-goes-phut
>>
In other news all of /pol/ died in 1995 and was now were brought back to banepost. The Bernstein Conspiracy has been cracked

>brought for you by the letter "impossible captchas"
>>
>>43037435
What if that's why we're third alternative and hold old values that draw from left and right politics?

What if us dying enlightened us, but made us really mad too?
>>
>1995 is when the degeneracy began
>>
Question: how many were born in 88? i was
>>
>>43031305
I do the same thing all the time, everyday. Doesn't matter if I'm driving or not, I always imagine throwing upon the door and the ensuing path of life that follows afterwards.

I always thought I was crazy and psycho as fuck. thanks anon.
>>
>>43037754
How many of you had a odd accident in or around 95?
>>
>>43034851
Yes, we wouldn't want the black clan to raid the Vatican again.
>>
>>43031305
>>43037775
I have very vivid scenarios of serious events going on in my head, ever since i was little I can't help but feel its all been for the happening. I've felt it in my blood and bones for so long.
>>
>>43037754
88 leader reporting in
>>
File: 228322.png (226KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
228322.png
226KB, 555x444px
>>43037012
>>43037376

Whats even fucking weird is that I was looking for a show that was on Toonami back in 2000s

It involved a robot arena and even was made a flash game out of them.

Basically it was called Robotech Arena or something, but I can't find it. Everyone on Google is looking for it, but every single robot anime I look for isn't it.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 592x448px
>>43037848
Yeah? Like apocalyptic visions or like "Damn imagine me jumping off this building or shoving this fucking lady into the street. Or what if that guy on that bike riding on that sidewalk swerved and rammed into this 45mph lane I'm driving in? Shit I'd be mortified."

I do the last ones often
>>
File: jewography.jpg (29KB, 387x446px) Image search: [Google]
jewography.jpg
29KB, 387x446px
This is from Dazed and Confused (1993). WTF is west of Australia?
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.