[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Sandy-hoax expert laws it all out. FALSE-FLAG! http://w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 60

File: shenna.jpg (357KB, 533x830px) Image search: [Google]
shenna.jpg
357KB, 533x830px
New Sandy-hoax expert laws it all out. FALSE-FLAG!

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/02/video-national-school-safety-expert-sandy-hook-shooting-fraud.html
>>
I want to believe the hoax thing, but I used to live in CT (new gun laws was one of the major reasons I left) and a personal friend of mine's cousin was killed in the event.
>>
>>42800329
Oh? Was the funeral open or closed casket?
>>
>>42800329
gee i wonder who is behind this post.png
>>
>>42800329
Why is it always a cousin of a friend of an acquaintance?
>>
>>42800441
hahaha sure is shill up in here.
>>
>>42800329
somebody's cousin has no shame in attention seeking at the very least in your story. At most it was a $500,000,000 flag of a certain type and payday is on Friday yet you're working weekend shift. Are you new, rook? Did they play hide the pickle at your shill graduation ceremony?
>>
File: 1391692726375.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1391692726375.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
do you faggots really think that your government would not kill a bunch of their citizens (children included) just to push their agenda? why the fuck would they need to fake it?they dont care about their lives. its 1000 times easier to just kill a bunch of them instead of hiding tens of fucking kids for the rest of their lives, lying to all the relatives and trying to silence all the families.

if it was a false flag(which it doesnt have to be, i mean there are dozens of idiots in america and gun laws didnt change that much in the entire us because of it) they would just kill the people they claimed to kill
>>
The evidence is pretty convincing.

If you really want to get informed just watch the YouTubes. Avoid the autistic ones if you value your own sanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4

Actors walking in circles at the firehouse.
>>
>>42800856
>Actors
so explain. why would you riks getting caught by using actors instead of just killing a bunch of people? its not like the US government cares.
>>
Could you just stay out of my thread until you learn to do something more artistic with white and red.
Oh, wait...why would they even bother going through the effort, when its 1000 times easier to draw 3 straight lines.
>if it was a false-flag, (which yours is, I mean there are dozens of idiots in whatever gay country you reside in but that didn't change in the entire whatever gay country you reside in because of it) they should just kill the people they claim to create good flags for.
>>
>>42800856

>Powerful enough to perpetuate a lie involving the deaths of dozens of school children.

>Not powerful enough to push legislation through congress.

You fucking morons.
>>
>>42800856
no mention in that article of the memorial Christmas trees that landed on site before the shooting even happened, either.
>>
>blog
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 398x409px
>>42800329
>mfw there is literally at least one person like this every sandy hook thread since it happened
>>
File: 1426868705893.jpg (30KB, 278x203px) Image search: [Google]
1426868705893.jpg
30KB, 278x203px
>>42800633
that's what most hoaxers think. They used military to kill the kids and get out of there, then rolled out their patsy

then covered it up afterwards blaming it on some guy
>>
>>42800909

Explain why people would just randomly walk in circles around the fire house.

If you use actors and get caught, you can call it an exercise to see how the public react.

If you actually kill a bunch of kids and get caught, people are going to jail.

I don't think they would hesitate to actually kill people, but they would hesitate when considering what would happen if they got caught.
>>
5 Hours of arguments supporting the Sandy Hook Conspiracy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3CsF9cTbko

If someone does want an informed opinion they should look at the research, both for an against. It takes a lot of effort most people don't have time to put in the time. It should take a weekend or so of someone really wanted to be sure of their conclusion.
>>
>>42800995
learn how to fucking reply you autistic faggot.
>>
>>42801001
Congress isn't a free for all. Some politicians still believe they are in control of government and the people (whom have 300 million guns) that elected them are watching.
>>
>>42800909
To add to that point, the US government couldn't even keep watergate under wraps, how do you expect them to keep something as large as a choreographed sandy hook shooting sealed shut?

>>42800856 didnt even present any evidence; just his interpretation of a video.
>>
File: the caek is a lie.jpg (48KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
the caek is a lie.jpg
48KB, 400x320px
And the no DNA traces on the rifle, and car door handles and shit were fucked, also google cache timing anomalies.

Anyone who believes this happened exactly as reported is a chump.
>>
>>42801140

And its harder to bribe and manipulate congressman than it is to murder dozens of children. Get a grip bro.
>>
>>42800329

>Every shill on /pol/ had their cousin die at SH.
>They feel the need to tell us in every SH thread.
>>
I have a freind who lost a cousin "last name lobis"

And after seeing "we need to talk about sandy hook" I have the urge to interrogate her on camera
>>
>>42801104
>Explain why people would just randomly walk in circles around the fire house.

No. Explain why they have to be actors in a staged school shooting. You're the one that made the claim. Now provide the evidence. Interpretation of a video =! evidence.
>>
>>42801168
Watergate was 40 years ago
>>
>>42800438
open casket, she was a TA.
>>
I lost a cousin in sandy hook its reel guys
>>
>>42801104
reminder: they killed 3000 on 9/11 and another god knows how many young troops fighting a war for oil. They don't mind killing people but you don't blatently piss off a country full of militia that has more mn than your army while the rst of the world watches. Remember when a dude named Hitler tried some sinister shit and got thrashed for it by the rest of the world.
>>
Here's a 3 and a half minute video. They are pushing the anti-gun agenda HARD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nAfWfF4TjM
>>
>>42801247
Because they had planned gun control legislation ready to go
>>
File: image.jpg (734KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
734KB, 1600x1131px
>>42801247
>>
>>42801269
And? The news didn't come out yesterday, friend. It came out a few months after the event happened.

That response is a non-statement.
>>
>>42801129
>learn how 2
>you cock-goblin
anal thruster
>>
>>42801058
Every fucking time lol.
Irony: I became most skeptical originally when seeing threads here and seeing the same 'I'm from CT and my cousin was killed in that' so often as mentioned, and also, some threads had ppl shilling so hard it was not literally possible for them to not be a shill, like autistically posting fucking 50 posts in a thread refuting everything because they knew everything was exactly as the news said etc. I literally choked on their bluepill, and coughed it back out.

>>42801123
>Conspiracy:
We don't even add theory anymore? Now just saying 'conspiracy' means 'nutjob-tinfoiler false beliefs'? lel way to redefine meanings over time.

>>42801176
pic relate
>>
>>42801321
Another claim. You're presuming large, organized intent from the government. Do you have evidence for this one? From a source that isn't fallacious?
>>
I lost my children at sandy hoof, you monsters are terrible.
>>
>>42801215
are you 12?
congressman have to stick to the political platforms the were elected to or its goodbye pension and thy aren't all gonna take blatent bribes. Not everyone is a scum bag.
>>
>>42801350
You're saying because the incompetent government in the 70s got exposed, the current government cannot keep a secret.
>>
I died at Sandy Hook, how dare you question it!
>>
>>42801070
>then covered it up afterwards blaming it on some guy

then why not use one guy instead of military? its not like the children were well trained and armed soldiers. anyone with a gun could kill them easily

>>42801104
>If you use actors and get caught, you can call it an exercise to see how the public react.
kek thats not how it works faggot.

>If you actually kill a bunch of kids and get caught, people are going to jail.
did anyone of your politicians go to jail for bombing libya and iraq, killing many civilians?

the video is blocked in my country for some copyright reason (inb4 they want to cover it up)
you know, im a "conspiracy theorist" myself. but you have to use logic. many things are staged, or done by someone else as a flase flag. you have to look at the motive and what happend afterwards.

these sandyhook hoax bullshit theories are just discrediting the entire conspiracy theory movement, making all of us look like uneducated idiots. thats why that tinfoil maymay exists
>>
>>42801321
>implying they dont always have gun control legislation ready
"Never let a tragedy go to waste"
>>
>>42801374
Huh? A conspiracy isn't necessarily true or false you've got the wrong guy, I personally think its a false flag. Leaving out the word "theory" I guess isn't the meme but its not incorrect they're just words forming a sentence.
>>
File: adamlanza.jpg (488KB, 2786x2087px) Image search: [Google]
adamlanza.jpg
488KB, 2786x2087px
I was the sandy hook shooter, and as an expert witness I will agree it was all spaghetti
>>
>>42801379
I provided a motive and evidence for said motive. Now you have to prove all the shit that went down that day wasn't a game
>>
Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/14/us/connecticut-sandy-hook-lawsuits/

CNN)Families of children killed at the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut have filed lawsuits against the estate of the shooter's mother, saying Nancy Lanza was careless and negligent in leaving a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle unsecured in her home.
>>
>>42801496
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSUAXBChnbE
Sandy Hook Victim Fund was created before the shooting.
Hope your cognitive dissonance is robust.
>>
Yeah, it's always a friend of a cousin
>>
What was the point of this so called hoax?
>>
>>42801655
>comments disabled
the truth doesn't fear open discussion
>>
>>42801635
>give some flimsy motive without evidence as if this were a police investigation
>doesnt know that if someone asks for evidence for a claim that responsibility is on you and you dont have to be taken seriously otherwise
>tells me to prove a negative

With this amount of ill-logic, why should I have expected it to come from anywhere other than a clapburger
>>
>>42801168
cuz everyone in America wasn't brainwashed 40 years ago. Now you can mention 9/11 was an inside job and people say "who cares, it was 15 years ago"

"We've got the public so convinced they would deny UFO's exist if there were 50 of them in the sky right over their heads"
>>
>>42801777
meant to link to
>>42801734
>>
>>42801308
Like all those potential gun-buyers aren't on a watch-list now too,eh.
>>
>>42800329
Yeah? Well, my cat brought home a stray cat friend the other day, and it told me that its cousins friends fathers owners cousins friends father works at a pokemon factory, and that your story is in fact a lie.
>>
>>42801786
>flimsy motive
>totalitarian control of the people via disarmament

Nobody takes canada seriously because you guys are not capable of thinking deeper than one layer of possible outcomes
>>
>>42801915
>still no source for outlandish claim
>nothing more than a theory of conspiratorial forces
>literally a conspiracy theory
>>
>>42801915
He's doing his mandatory shilling courtesy of bill C-51
>>
>>42801939
>no source

Sure let me just call up the dnc
>>
>>42801437
>>42801487

BOTH you mother fuckers got me to almost do a spit take with my coffee.
Noice
>>
>>42801036
You realize that the fire company had been selling them for about a month before the shooting as a fund raiser like thousands of FDs do?
>>
>>42801915
If you don't want to take the time to look at all the evidence, the case is complex and requires effort to investigate. It's not just a matter of arguments its a matter of physical evidence. You have to literally look at data to come to a conclusion, not just argue on /pol/. It takes time and energy.
>>
>>42801379
Dude, they had gun grabbing shit drafted "within 3 days" of that attack on our parliament. That shit had false-flag written all over it. The big hero story. Cameramen (at least 12) on site within minutes hidden in side corners on tripods filming police rush by as if they weren't there instead of knocking everyone in the area on their ass an searching for weapons and a reason to be there so quick. Some guy who worked across the street posted a vid showing something was up and looked like they were setting up a flag operation officially 2 minutes before it went down. He noted the time in the vid...and it takes a lot more than a few days to write new legislation and have it pushed through 2 weeks later.
>>
>>42802118
What evidence makes you think it was a conspiracy? Just one or two things.
>>
>>42801998
Um no...they got there 2 days before and had the exact number as the victims.
So tell me this, wise guy, if a train leaves NY going 200mph and a train leaves Boston going 120mph, how many kids will the government kill to tear up the constitution? And seriously, do you guys get paid per post or how does that work?
>>
>>42802345
How about some Evidence that it was Lanza because right now we have more to go on saying it wasn't him. All they have to do is show a 2 second clip of him on the school cams with a weapon just like Columbine.
>>
>>42802482
The three cameras at the school had no ability to record, just live video in the main office.

And the trees were sold every year there. If it was a hoax why in God's name would they have the trees there early?
>>
>>42802345
>the principle's dna being inside lanza's gun
>lanza's dna not found on gun
>the dark jackets all sitting outside his car with all the doors open
>shot in the back of the head
>the kids knowing seeing their teacher killed before they had left, yet she wasn't killed till they had already escaped towards gene's home

That's what always got me.
>>
>>42800443

It's slightly more believable than a closer relation would be.

However in this case, I've seen this claim too many times for it to be true, so I just chalk it up to bullshit. Look at all the responses that fag got already with this claim.
>>
>>42802607
Also taking less than 10 minutes to find every person inside was dead while leaving them inside overnight. Town newspaper quoting the principle of the school, yet the principle was killed inside the school (with her dna being inside the gun).
>>
It's also blantantly obvious as they peddle the kids who "survived".

There is a Community College nearby me in New Hampshire and about 2-3 months after the "incident" there was a benefit dance-thing where the proceeds went to a replacement of SHE and some kids showed up from said event.
>>
>>42802118
There is no evidence the state demolished the school and kept everything else and doesn't release it
>>
File: tyranny.jpg (13KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
tyranny.jpg
13KB, 273x185px
Hey /pol/, I have some important, unsettling information that I hope you all will listen too. This will be a long and intricate post, but please bare with me, this is the most important thing I've ever done in my life.
Some backstory: I'm 23 years old and just finished my first military tour, I was a bit of a fuck up in high school and enlisted in the army immediately after graduation, spent some time in Afghanistan eating shit, you know, late war bullshit.
The reason I'm reaching out to /pol/ is becuase I have no one else to reach out to, I used to visit /pol/ in my r and r time, used to be one of my favorite places on the internet actually, even though I consider myself a bit of a lefty and a commie by your standards. This was the one anonymous haven of free speech that wasn't infected by the bullshit propaganda of the virtual world.
>>
>>42802893
Anyways.
I'm reaching out to you because I'm about to do something that will change the face of America forever. I'm using a local public library to get on here with the small amount of free time I've been permitted, so I'll make it quick.

The U.S. government is out to take another step of taking your rights. This time, even worse. I was contacted by the most well known federal and international agencies (I won't say them for the sake of not saying them, but you know what they are), along with some... not so well known agencies. They deemed me a perfect candidate to carry out what will become a major and controversial incident to happen not too long from now.

I was briefed and told after my mission I would be allowed to live in any non-western nation and lay low for the rest of my life, of course with compensation, and obviously I don't believe that. But let's get to the part you guys want to hear.

They took me to a well populated state that has open carry gun laws. What they want me to do is to exercise my right, garnish attention, and be like one of those know-rights guys that open carry on youtube, cite my brown v texas, tell them they can't ID me, search me, or essentially do anything to me unless im detained under suspicion or arrest of a crime yada yada, I know you guys know this shit.
They want me to be left alone for knowing my rights with some zealous cop, but afterwards go ahead and shoot up a local, popular diner. Yes, /pol/ I'm a future domestic terrorist. they're looking for a kill count of 10-15, with the purpose of overturning things like brown v texas, and making more exceptions to the fourth amendment. Basically they want to be able to ID anybody at any time, detain people even without suspicion of a crime, and, of course, take away our fire arms as much as possible.
>>
>>42802917
>>42802893
This would be a major barrelkeg in US domestic policy regarding privacy and unwarranted search obviously, it will only lead to tyranny. Please take what I've tld you, and don't let them take away your rights, fight for them. There's nothing I can do and I'm sorry. But, also know. The state I'm carrying this out in has a very zealous presidential candidate. They're going to work with his/her reaction t garnish major support for his/her campaign, ultimately feed off this to get them in office, and perpetuate the tyranny.
My father and grandfather both have a history of mental illness and are also veterans. They're going to use this to paint the picture of potential psychopathy with guns/ potentially dangerous persons everywhere. Essentially, the goal is to make everyone guilty before proven innocent.

Thank-you for your time /pol/
God help us all.
>>
>>42802607
I think it was the substitute teacher Rousseau's DNA, wasn't it? Anyway, the report says that mishandling of evidence in the lab caused that. Otherwise you'd have to believe that a teacher touched the bullets still in a clip. I've always thought it was just some spray from the shooting.

The dark jackets were probably what he had the guns in. When he parked he got out, left the passenger door open, pulled out the guns, decided to leave the shot gun there and shot out the window.

There were two groups of escaped kids. The five that ran out after the teacher, Soto, was shot. Then the four that ran out as AL was reloading. Those are the ones who ended up at Rosen's. Lanza went to 10 (Soto's) first then went to 8, then back to 10 maybe to look out the window, saw the cops and blew his brains out.
>>
File: 252552.jpg (144KB, 590x320px) Image search: [Google]
252552.jpg
144KB, 590x320px
>>42802893
>>42802917
>>42802934
>>
File: Train.gif (497KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
Train.gif
497KB, 312x205px
When they announced that they would TEAR DOWN and COMPLETELY DEMOLISH the school building, that was all the proof I needed.

I am not even going to get into the hundreds of facts that completely contradict and destroy the official story.

And the first red flag was the old jew neighbor... A bus driver just stops at a stranger's house and unloads dozens of kids, and he takes them inside and they begin to play... and he cries...

I will believe the Holohoax before I believe Sandy Hook.
>>
File: 1425270450695.jpg (143KB, 580x370px) Image search: [Google]
1425270450695.jpg
143KB, 580x370px
>>42803026
I'm not a fa/tg/uy or anything but I think it would be fun as fuck for a False-Flag style D&D mod.
>>
>>42800909
>why would you riks getting caught by using actors instead of just killing a bunch of people? its not like the US government cares.

Obongo thinks he's disarming the people for our own good, and the cognitive dissonance of killing 30 six year olds to "help the children" would be too much even for him.

That no adult suffered more than a "ricochet to the ankle" but that dozen of kids were dead and not a one was even rushed to the hospital tells me that the official narrative is bullshit.

Either teachers let somebody line up the kids and execute them without even trying to intervene or the whole fucking thing's a false flag.
>>
>>42803156
>Natural 20
>Your conspiracy is a complete success, except a few retards on /pol/ discussing it
>>
Sandy hook conspiracy tards are the biggest faggots on /pol/. Go ahead call me a kike Idgaf
>>
>>42803096
Dozens? The bus driver saw four kids running along the road, stopped them and was talking to them when Rosen came out. Six kids altogether but two belonged to the bus driver so the four kids that ran out when Lanza reloaded.

Fun Fact: Lanza reloaded with ammo still in the clip, like in a video game where you don't care about things like that.
>>
>>42803096
when one of the parents of the alleged victim said on tv something like "she was against people having guns" or something like that. i was like wtf
>>
>>42803221
>That no adult suffered more than a "ricochet to the ankle" but that dozen of kids

What? The first two shot were the principal and school psychologist, and in the classrooms both teachers and their assistants were shot. 6 adults. 7 if you count his idiotic mother. And it was twenty kids killed, one was rushed to the hospital but ultimately died.
>>
File: 4124.png (2MB, 1291x1765px) Image search: [Google]
4124.png
2MB, 1291x1765px
>>42802968
The kids from her class left minutes before she was killed and told Rosen she was dead. I don't have the logs in front of me atm, but that's not really up for discussion from what I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rqcaaE6aFX8#t=83

Video above has all dash cam video spliced together to see if the officers' stories matches up with reality. Found it pretty interesting how many times (around 30+?) it apparently got it wrong.
>>
>>42803476
"Yes, my daughter just received 7 shots to the neck and body, but I STILL support the good ol' NRA!" Is that more realistic?
>>
>>42803570
No they said the kid was against people having guns easily not the parents. A six year old kid
>>
>>42802893
IS ANYONE GONNA RESPOND TO THIS???? JESUS!!!!!
>>
>>42803566
Put them back together like a puzzle, apparently, to get all the children's faces towards the camera. Too bad the one on the left still isn't on the one they put out.

Also, above picture in that image was endlessly said to be conspiracy bullshit in every thread.
>>
>>42800218
i mean, the relative of the victim was laughing before he made the public speech
>>
>>42802893
More info man!! How can we prove this if it goes down? I'll be part of history...whatever you decide to do...I don't figure god will like it if you're a believer.
>>
File: 124.jpg (811KB, 975x628px) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
811KB, 975x628px
>>42803630
>respond to a RPer having a giggle
>>
>>42803566
It's debatable which room he went to first, 10 or 8. He definitely went to 12 but the teacher had huddled all the kids in the bathroom. It would make sense that he went to 10 next, then 8. The confusion arises as to why he was back in 10 where he shot himself. The bullet shell from his pistol was out in the hall, so, imo he:

went to 10, killed the teacher, the kids ran out (witnesses have them running on the sidewalk at ~9:36 which is early in the timeline). Then went to 8 and did the major damage there (only 1 kid survivor), then went back to 10 - closer to the entrance so maybe he had escape on his mind, heard the sirens, went to look out the window and when he saw the cops, shot himself.

The dashcams are easy: The main one, Davis', is off by exactly 1:21 seconds. Blumenthals is very close, though. If you watch the Davis cam and add 1:21 seconds, everything happens as reported.
>>
>>42803881
I've been around, and seen a lot of RP and that there is some true to life shit. Not a hint of satire and wreaks of despair. Chances are slim but damn!
>>
>>42803963
You believe everything you hear except the plausible stuff
>>
>>42803942
>The dashcams are easy: The main one, Davis', is off by exactly 1:21 seconds. Blumenthals is very close, though. If you watch the Davis cam and add 1:21 seconds, everything happens as reported.

>the shills really do have bots telling them when ever anyone stars to discusse sandy hook
>they, just like technical support, have pre-written statements to plug in for any situation

So you are saying the timers on the dash cams are shopped?
>>
>>42804037
Well when you're told Jews did nothing wrong your whole life.....
>>
File: 1386822434058.png (9KB, 428x484px) Image search: [Google]
1386822434058.png
9KB, 428x484px
>>42802594
>The three cameras at the school had no ability to record
nigga pls

how much per post
>>
>>42804185
No DVR. Just a live feed to the main desk so they could see who they were letting in. The doors were locked at 9:30 everyday.

$1.380
>>
>>42804242
>The doors were locked at 9:30 everyday.
How'd he get in?
>>
File: 573.jpg (107KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
573.jpg
107KB, 800x533px
>>42804242
>No DVR. Just a live feed to the main desk so they could see who they were letting in. The doors were locked at 9:30 everyday.

>live from The Newtown Bee
>>
>>42804185
kinda defeats the purpose don't it. "Oh you got punched by anon while in the hall...I'll just check the tapes to confirm....oh,wait, no we can't...wtf did we pay for these things for...oh we pay someone $60,000 a year to monitor the cameras full time instead?"
>>
>>42804272
Shot his way through glass
>>
File: 52593.jpg (48KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
52593.jpg
48KB, 620x413px
>>42804272
>they use sweden as a proxy for shitposting
it's starting to all make sense
>>
>>42804242
Not bad...I bet you'll get a raise when performance review comes up cuz these posts are the tits!
>>
>>42804125
Shill. lol. Truth, I watched the "We Need to Talk..." video and was curious so spent the next day - all day - tearing it up.

No, the timer on the Davis cam is short by 1.21 seconds. Go to the appendix of the report and look at the timeline, adjust everything by 1.21.

For example, Detective VanNess - the female cop in the famous photo - officially shows up at 10:01:42, but appears in the Davis cam at 10:00:21. She's the third person you see in the parking lot. Try it.
>>
>>42804367
Thanks, can you pass along a recommendation letter to my supervisor?
>>
>>42801474
That's not true at all. Congressman constantly ignore platforms they were elected on and it's quite common to see them stand up for things that they directly opposed in their elections.
Also, if you can learn to reply without insulting people it would make people take you seriously.

>Let me teach you about your country
>>
>>42803508
>6 adults. 7 if you count his idiotic mother. And it was twenty kids killed, one was rushed to the hospital but ultimately died.

But nobody went to the hospital within an hour of the police clearing the building, and not a single person had a lingering traumatic injury.

Most gunshot victims linger for a few hours at least before dying unless they get caught in the heart or brain. (sauce: I live in Chicago, but then again nignogs are not the most competent marksmen)

that dozens of people would be so immediately dead with not a single person in a serious/critical condition struck me as being statistically HIGHLY unlikely at the time short of a summary execution situation.

also, the official victims list etc. was sealed by some FOIA-destroying new laws, so nobody really knows how many adults died.
whole thing is fishy as fuck
>>
>>42804339
Thanks for taking up the slack, guys. Busy day here at the Agency/Newtown Bee.
>>
>>42800329
Let's see some proof.
>>
>>42804515
>one camera is 1:21 off
Link me to a video of this being proven. Also, you didn't refute pic related on >>42803566 & >>42803650

Never once in the 15~ home video clips on CNN did they ever show all 3 daughters together. Not once.
>>
>>42803617
Are you aware of how many of you get eaten by Americans every year?
>>
>>42800218
moar of this sexy creature?
>>
>>42804339
Right. I had forgotten/didn't hear how he actually got in, and when they released the report I didn't give enough of a shit to read it. It's an obvious set up, just like the aurora shooting. In the aurora case, they left too much contradictory evidence lay around, like the thrown gas mask at the other end of the building, or the direct witness reports contradicting the later narrative. Sandy Hook was a better operation in that respect, but still sloppy as all hell.

>>42804364
He was all geared up (despite being weak as fuck), and he bent down and carefully climbed through that without touching any of the rest of the glass? I don't buy it.

It seems that american and australian IPs represent a far larger amount of shitposts. Asking a question isn't shitposting, either, you moron.

>>42804657
>the Agency/Newtown Bee.
Hah, don't joke about it. Some people are so oblivious that they call anyone or anything refering to anything but the official story of events a shill. Even asking a simple question makes you one to these idiots.

A counter question to the ones calling us disussing the legitimacy of sandy hook shills: just who the fuck are we shilling for? The only side that would benefit from having shills, is the government side of the story.
>>
>>42804655
Lanza shot off well over 100 rounds. Why the overkill? My theory here is: Lanza was a student of the Columbine shootings, his computer had a ton of stuff on it. And, imo, Kliebold and Harris left waaay too many survivors. Lanza wasn't going to make that mistake, so he fired multiple rounds in everybody. As soon as the cops saw the scene they knew that these people were beyond saving.
>>
>>42804829
Wrong. His fingerprints are not on any murder weapon nor the alleged vehicle which was "his"
>>
>>42804816
>can't handle banter
c'mon sweden
>>
File: 1416244266906.png (306KB, 430x329px) Image search: [Google]
1416244266906.png
306KB, 430x329px
>>
>>42804829
>As soon as the cops saw the scene they knew that these people were beyond saving.

Cops were in the building minutes after the last shots.
You telling me that they and EMS wouldn't try to save ANY of the victims and would wait an hour to send 2-3 DOAs in a few ambulances for shits and giggles?

either shenanigans or criminally bad response on part of teachers, cops, and EMS
>>
Alright, inb4 shill, jew, etc. I spent a lot of my early years living Newtown, CT. My family moved there from Westport, Connecticut around 1998, right after I had finished 2nd grade. I started school that year in August at Head O'Meadow Elementary school, one of the 4 district schools in the area (the others were Hawley, Middlegate and Sandy Hook.) I was the last class to graduate 5th grade in Elementary school before they decided to shift schooling to the "Intermediate" bullshit school they were building for 5th and 6th graders (Connecticut had this belief it was too jarring to just throw kids straight into Middle School because everyone's an oversensitive pussy).

Anyone that lived in this town would tell you that you pretty much got to know everyone. I had friends from all these schools. I used to go to community events and school pride events at Sandy Hook, field day events, etc. I have since moved away from Newtown but still keep contact with many of my friends from this town. One of my closest friends from the 4th grade onward went on to become a teacher at the local High School and substitute taught for various elementary classes at any of the schools around there. He described to me the most horrifying story of that day when several of his students were murdered when he was called around 9:00am to come in to assist a teacher with the class. He arrived at the school right around the time this occurred and tried rushing inside as people and children were seen and heard screaming. He was told by one of the faculty whom he worked with every week that a boy was seen running through the halls with a large gun, and they kept hearing loud rattling gunfire.
>>
File: sheena.jpg (39KB, 604x472px) Image search: [Google]
sheena.jpg
39KB, 604x472px
>>42804797
sure. She's my ex. Not my favorite ex tho.
>>
>>42804973

Continued

He taught several of the kids swimming, 2 of them from his outside school class were killed. I've never seen a man so destroyed over anything in my life. Look, I'm all for conspiracy theories and what not, and questioning what happens in any story. But as anyone from this town would tell you, not a single fucking person would ever have expected anything like this to have ever happened. This was the kind of community you'd leave your doors unlocked in, so the idea of having "cameras" in the schools to monitor stuff was unheard of. This shit happened, it ruined a lot of families lives that I was close to and was neighbors to. I even fucking remember this Lanza kid being several grades below me always being "off" but we knew he had mental issues. My FRIEND (the same above) previously tutored him in one of his substitute classes. This wasn't a fucking tragic travesty that this kid was left to his own devices and no one acted sooner.

Please ask me anything you want to know about my time in Newtown as well if you want.
>>
>>42804874
If it was a hoax how hard would it be to simply put them on there? They had his body, everyone is in on this conspiracy, except the guys in the lab? "Here's 50 bucks, take care of it."
How about the teacher's DNA on whatever. "We can't have that, delete it." Bottom line: the official reports are the gospel truth *proving* an official hoax. My head is spinning.
>>
>>42804991

Pardon

*It WAS a fucking tragic travesty
>>
>>42804973
Nice fanfic.
Have your teacher friend's name and LinkedIn profile handy?
>>
>>42804991
>>42804973

Nice made up story

The shill bots are here boys.

The alleged murder weapons do not have a single fingerprint from Lanza on them.

Lanza's alleged Honda that he used to drive to the school, do not have his fingerprints on them.

These weapons do; however; have a unknown NY criminals DNA on them.
>>
>>42804973
>>42804991
you arent going to jerk any of my tears my with your secondhand drivel, you shilltastic jew.
>>
>>42805058

Yeah sure so you can go harass my buddy of 16+ years for your own conspiracy purposes. I left out enough detail so no party would get any more emotional distress from faggots like you. Identities are being left alone.
>>
>>42805084
The NY criminal's DNA is on an envelope marked "To the kids of Sandy Hook" (close enough), not a weapon.
>>
>>42804991
>This was the kind of community you'd leave your doors unlocked in, so the idea of having "cameras" in the schools to monitor stuff was unheard of.

Except that SH had a brand new security system with cameras all over the entrance.
All the footage was redacted in the public info dump, literally hours of black video.

Why was all this shit so sensitive they couldn't have shown the public the 10 seconds of the skinny autist throwing a flower pot through the window?
>>
File: 235.png (220KB, 1416x716px) Image search: [Google]
235.png
220KB, 1416x716px
>>42804973
>1,684 characters
Hey mod, having a giggle?
>>
>>42805189

When was this installed? I attended these schools from 1998-2001 (Middle School was my last year).

None of these institutions ever had any kind of security.
>>
>>42805222
2000 characters is max.
>>
>>42805222

OH NO ALMOST PERFECT POST LIMIT I MUST BE A ROBOT AHHH fuck you
>>
>>42804922
>Replies about someone not being able to handle the banter
>Can't handle it himself, breaks down and replies
Banter, Australian for "I'm not retarded, I was trolling". I was trolling just then, too, see?
>>
Alright, inb4 shill, jew, etc. I spent a lot of my early years living Newtown, CT. My family moved there from Westport, Connecticut around 1998, right after I had finished 2nd grade. I started school that year in August at Head O'Meadow Elementary school, one of the 4 district schools in the area (the others were Hawley, Middlegate and Sandy Hook.) I was the last class to graduate 5th grade in Elementary school before they decided to shift schooling to the "Intermediate" bullshit school they were building for 5th and 6th graders (Connecticut had this belief it was too jarring to just throw kids straight into Middle School because everyone's an oversensitive pussy).

Anyone that lived in this town would tell you that you pretty much got to know everyone. I had friends from all these schools. I used to go to community events and school pride events at Sandy Hook, field day events, etc. I have since moved away from Newtown but still keep contact with many of my friends from this town. One of my closest friends from the 4th grade onward went on to become a teacher at the local High School and substitute taught for various elementary classes at any of the schools around there. He described to me the most horrifying story of that day when several of his students were murdered when he was called around 9:00am to come in to assist a teacher with the class. He arrived at the school right around the time this occurred and tried rushing inside as people and children were seen and heard screaming. He was told by one of the faculty whom he worked with every week that a boy was seen running through the halls with a large gun, and they kept hearing loud rattling gunfire. aa
>>
>>42804966
One girl - Olivia? - was rushed from the scene and later died. It's the one Hicks photo (she's the one who took the famous picture) that's not available anymore.

At least one other victim was taken out in an SUV, either the teacher shot in the foot or the woman in the conference room. Off the top of my head I can't remember about how the other was transported out of there.
>>
File: 1393762584753.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1393762584753.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>42805222
>>42805263
>>42805299
the fuck, i've never been able to post past 1500 before. it always said too long.
>>
>>42805189
>Why was all this shit so sensitive they couldn't have shown the public the 10 seconds of the skinny autist throwing a flower pot through the window?

And now, if you were to ask this in Newtown, you would be arrested.
>>
>>42805126
you have to admit that your story bears all the marking of being shill-tastic though

here are some earnest questions though:
> how established in the community were the immediately affected families?
> had any of them been there for more than 2 or 3 years? were there any older siblings your friend knew?
> what's the deal with all the property records for the families having weird low price transactions around the same time a few years before the shooting?
>>
>>42805299
Whats the reason for adding "aa" to the end?
>>
>>42805422
So it wasn't the same exact post. Honestly though, just yesterday it was too long and appchan wouldn't let me past 1500.
>>
>>42804763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1gdi-_WfGc

This is dashcam 2, Davis'

In the official timeline Detective Van Ness shows up at 10:01:42. This happens at 10:00:21 on this cam (she's the third person to show up, wait for it). So this dashcam is slow by 1:21 seconds. You can use that to line up the official timeline.
>>
>>42805399

I mean sure anyone will want to call something "shilly" because it won't fit their conspiracy narrative, and how badly they want their version to be true, I'll accept that. But god damnit this place was my home for a good chunk of my childhood, I know the kind of shit that happens there.

1. While I cannot speak from personal experience, one of the families were neighbors of ours and were a couple more recently married (they didn't have kids until later). If you live in Newtown, you'll find most families are pretty well involved with each other's affairs. It's not a very big place, it's population is relatively small. Community is pretty much one of the only things people have around there.

2. Like the aforementioned family, yes, they were there for much longer than 2-3 years. I'll get in touch with my friend the sub and ask him about his more personal experience, because I know he was close family friends with the two boys were killed from his swimming team.

3. What? I'm not really sure I know what you're referring to, is there a link to this?
>>
>>42800218
My cousins neighbors son was in the school and he told me that his daughter heard the gunshots from the ar-15
>>
>>42805327
>rushed from the scene and later died
No ambulance left the scene for over an hour, and anyone taken was later reported to have been found DOA.

>>42805249
>When was this installed? I attended these schools from 1998-2001 (Middle School was my last year).
>None of these institutions ever had any kind of security.

a few years before the shooting reportedly.
there were cameras inside and outside the main entrance, but the released footage blacks out every single frame purportedly showing Lanza.
> http://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov/
unless he was already wearing a necklace of dead baby bits, that seems excessive
>>
File: Q7qHm9H.png (358KB, 502x419px) Image search: [Google]
Q7qHm9H.png
358KB, 502x419px
>>42802893
>>42802917
>>42802934
>>
File: horhohemuli.jpg (108KB, 680x404px) Image search: [Google]
horhohemuli.jpg
108KB, 680x404px
>>42801774
To push new gun laws down peoples throats.
>>
File: 1424795333046.png (2MB, 1149x1888px) Image search: [Google]
1424795333046.png
2MB, 1149x1888px
>>42800218
If you do like one or two hours of research it's undeniable that it's a fraud
>>
>>42805699
The only released footage is from dashcams. The school video system had no DVR or other way to record. Three cameras, three monitors in the main office near the lobby.
>>
>>42805699

Gonna take a look at that link now, thanks. It does seem odd the footage would be blurred out. Then again, I'll tell you from experience, Newtown is a very pussyfooted, sensitive place. It's literally this idilic small town where nothing happens and has rolling hills, pretty countryside and is very outdoorsy. Maybe they're afraid of giving the dude any kind of attention.
>>
File: 1403039591865.jpg (28KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1403039591865.jpg
28KB, 324x291px
>>42805827
kekekek I didn't even see this post
>>42800329
>>
>>42801279
why does this information prevent the thing from being a hoax?
>>
>>42800329
>I want to believe the hoax thing, but I used to live in CT (new gun laws was one of the major reasons I left) and a personal friend of mine's cousin was killed in the event.

>>42802893
>>42802917
>>42802934

>>42804973
>>42804991
>>42805126
>>42805638
>I spent a lot of my early years living Newtown, CT.
>I used to go to community events and school pride events at Sandy Hook
>He described to me the most horrifying story of that day when several of his students were murdered when he was called around 9:00am to come in to assist a teacher with the class. He arrived at the school right around the time this occurred and tried rushing inside as people and children were seen and heard screaming.

>>42805827
pic very related
>>
>>42806107
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/41277131/#41279241

Here's another Sandy Hook thread where someone claims he's from newtown, but doesn't really mention open caskets, so he's not really the same guy

Safe to say it's a shilling tactic and emotional manipulation
>>
>>42805937
dude, Newtown is a fucking rich white NYC exurb, not Mayberry, NC.
if you're actually from there, I suggest you consider whether you're wearing rose tinted nostalgia goggles.
>>
File: 1408654405419.gif (1MB, 230x172px) Image search: [Google]
1408654405419.gif
1MB, 230x172px
ITT
>>
>>42806212
>>42805827
>>42800329

>>42806232
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>42805699

Ok, the girl - Olivia Engel? -
9:56:16 Officer Chapman carries, across parking lot toward triage station.

9:59:48 TFC Kick drives , teacher and gunshot victim, room 9, in his cruiser, to the triage station

10:02:10 A black SUV being driven by Newtown Lt Vanghele with CSP Sgt Cario is seen leaving the front of SHES to bring to the triage station

These are the three victims being removed.
>>
>>42806214

Well, I WAS 8 to 11 years old when I lived there. I lived in a Middle/Upper Class neighborhood on a street called Ashford Lane. But you also had like shitty neighborhoods and white trash, country bumpkin types too. It wasn't a "rich white" town.
>>
>>42806212
This guy claimed he was from newtown, kept spamming tinfoil images in hours long thread and bailed when people asked him for evidence
>>
And here's the motherfucker in all his glory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCadkqnKW6M
>>
>>42800329
TOP FUCKING KEK

ALWAYS THE SAME SHIT

and it literally doesnt mean anything.
even people that are first hand accounts can have an incredibly high rate of changing their reality.
>>
SLIDE IT
>>
>>42805625
>You can use that to line up the official timeline.
So, almost a year later and there is no video showing this to be true with the original spliced video being off by over a minute? I'm not re-watching 50 minutes again, but I'm fine with throwing it out if this is the actual case.

And the pic you still didn't respond to, again, in >>42803566 & >>42803650 ?
The fact that her entire reasoning for photoshopping the image (there were many more that were found to have been shopped) was to make sure they were all looking at the camera yet one of them still wasn't. The only one shopped in the photo was the girl on the right. The fact that the 3 sisters were never seen together in any family video (around 15~ clips) shown on CNN when they did an interview with Piers Morgan?
>>
>none of the shills cant refute the no finger prints on the murder weaps

>none of the shills can show scenes or bullet holes
>>
>>42806381

I mean lets be real, you're dealing with people like /pol/, who are not the most savory people on the planet and like making people's lives miserable for the sake of it. Providing people's real information with almost literal psychopaths lurking and in the waiting is asking for trouble.

Of course, the strawman response is "THEN IT'S NOT REAL THEN YOU'RE LYING HOW CAN YOU BE TELLING THE TRUTH IF YOU WONT TELL ME ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION". Like really? I'm going to divulge sensitive information about who I am just to prove to some internet /x/ conspiracy twat what I'm saying is true, just for that person to deny it anyway and then try to make that person's life a living hell?

I've seen this shit all before, people like them want to have their cake and eat it too. No one side will ever be completely satisfied in discussions like these.
>>
>>42806625
>>42805827
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>42801528
I know m8, sorry, I wasn't meaning you personally, just in general. I've heard more than one politician lately use the word 'conspiracy' to mean 'conspiracy theory'. They might as well be honest and just shorten it some more to 'con' lol.

Anyways,

Check out the canadian 'lab tech' shilling (way too) hard ITT here who gets BTFO by his own propaganda about DNA.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/42100736/#42101654

lel
>>
>>42806625
>wealthy town in CT that is literally full of 3-letter acronym members & jews
>says inb4 jew, shill, etc before stating, like many before him, that he was from there and not to show disrespect
how bout some photos + timestamp with some tangible proof
>>
>>42806710

Also nice RAREFLAG
>>
>>42806763

Wutcha got in mind?
>>
>>42806336
>It wasn't a "rich white" town.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newtown,_Connecticut
> The median income for a household in the town was $90,193, and the median income for a family was $99,192 (these figures had risen to $101,937 and $119,175 respectively as of a 2007 estimate).

If a MEDIAN family income of >$100k doesn't mean wealthy to you, your standard are skewed from the average american's.
>>
File: 45043.png (11KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
45043.png
11KB, 317x317px
>>42806776
>macedonia flag
>rare

>>42806804
Exactly what I said. School certificate/school id/etc. + timestamp + peace sign.
>>
>>42800329
I'm guessing you also lost five sets of grandparents in muh holocaust too, eh my large nosed friend?
>>
>>42806922

You're kidding right? School id in an elementary school? What kind of school did you go to in the 90s? My mom's got my certificate stuffed away in her basement and lives 200 miles away from me. I can call her if you like to send it to me but I'm not sure the thread would still exist by the time it got here.

also Macedonia is pretty rare on /pol/, ya
>>
>>42803566

until next time, this is three dog, with capital wasteland free radio
>>
>>42806763
>how bout some photos + timestamp with some tangible proof

Seriously, there needs to be a "tits or gtfo" equivalent standard for this kind of shit.
I would be curious to see how many anonymous online posters across all forums had tangential links to SH etc.
You'd think it would be pretty easy to demonstrate spooky forum manipulation on a numerical basis if it were going on.

that people are conveniently available to talk about their fond memories of such a "SMALL, QUIET town" on a forum like /pol/ all the time beggars belief.
If not shills, definitely trolling taken to a new level of art.
>>
>>42806994
>What kind of school did you go to in the 90s?
Two grade schools, both had school ID. Middle had school ID. High had school ID

If you really are who you say you are, you'll have -tangible- proof of it, in some way. Use your brain.
>>
File: 1387068808042.png (42KB, 814x740px) Image search: [Google]
1387068808042.png
42KB, 814x740px
>>42800218
>>
>>42806812

Telling you, there were plenty of country bumpkins and white trash that lived there. A good chunk of Newtown was farmland as well. It's pretty evenly divided when it comes to those demographics. I would say for the most part yes, it's probably Middle class families but it's pretty split across the board in terms of actual population makeup. Most of them are families or people who have settled down.
>>
>>42807124 was meant for >>42800329
>>
File: 1403041119544.jpg (16KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
1403041119544.jpg
16KB, 336x280px
Do we really have TWO newtown posters ITT , on who was at an open funeral?>>42805827
>>
File: WOW.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
WOW.gif
2MB, 500x230px
GUYS IM NOT A SOCIAL RETARD I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG IM ACTUALLY THE REDPILLED ONE DEAR GOD PLEASE RECOGNIZE MY MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE
>>
>>42806618
From the official report:

The programmed times on several mobile video recorders were found to have been set incorrectly.

The official time of gunshot victim being driven in a cop car to triage is 9:59:48. You can see this on dashcam 2 at ~9:58:27. So it's off by 1:21

The Parker photos, she goes into all that on her blog - with all the pictures. I don't see how that would prove a hoax. Some of this is minutia.
If you get into this deeper you'll zone out on all that stuff. Like the Christmas trees. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>42807005

Well I'm here and willing to talk about it. I'm literally sitting in my living room, on the floor, in my underwear because it's one of my days off and this kind of stuff is stimulating and fun. Newtown actually has some relevance to my upbringing and childhood so I figured why not participate?

>>42807098

Want me to tell you all my past teachers names from Head O'Meadow starting by year of each grade? To be honest I don't keep all my old school stuff ready on me in the off chance a thread on the internet happens to pop up and I have to prove something.

Surely there is something I can do to prove this. I'll think about what I can come up with
>>
>>42807157
>Do we really have TWO newtown posters ITT , on who was at an open funeral?

Yeah, of ~50 posters on a board with at most only several thousand active users, we get one or two people with ties to a community of 30k people, in the middle of the day on our forum.

I should go buy some lottery tickets.

> but seriously, the shill budget for this operation has to get cut at some point, right?
>>
>>42807272

You do of course realize people move to and leave cities, right? I was in bloody disbelief when I heard there was a shooting in Newtown Connecticut on the news in 2012, like of all the fucking towns it could have happened, this little podunk nowheresville I lived has the biggest fucking school shooting in American history. It was surreal
>>
>>42807224
I saw every picture. The whole apparent purpose was to make sure all of them were looking at the camera. So, why did the finished product still have one child looking at the ground? No home video footage of them all together but many photos that have the same child that was killed always anti-aliased and out of place but no one else.
>>
Ok here's shit I remember when I was in school.

We always used to read and watch The Magic Schoolbus because Newtown was the home of the creator of the book series and they had some sort of special educational "integration" of the property because the school received all kinds of subsidies due in part to the creator still having close ties to Newtown and wanting to obviously make as much fucking money as possible. I don't know if this is still a thing because wasn't the Magic school bus a 90s thing? I don't think it's caught on with new generations.

Also, Scrabble was invented in Newtown.
>>
>>42807370
How many kids a year did SH put through? One or two hundred tops?

there shouldn't be that many students from there period, let alone on an obscure anonymous forum like /pol/ at the right time. it's simply highly mathematically unlikely.
>>
>>42807370
>bloody
>raised in CT

>>42807583
timestamps + evidence + peace sign or nothing
>>
>>42802482
Columbine actually had a wealth of evidence released. There were several videos and I've seen the picture of the shooters' bodies floating around here several times. The reason they won't release photos and other shit from Sandy Hook is because they're dealing with minors. Well high schoolers are minors too and there's a ton of evidence released for Columbine. The only photographs released from Sandy Hook show rooms with a distinct lack of bloodstains.
>>
>>42807698
children don't bleed when they get injured, that's why so few blood
>>
>>42807547
>So, why did the finished product still have one child looking at the ground?

She did the best she could. These things are seriously a waste of time in the long run. If it was as big of a conspiracy as some people believe they wouldn't have made rookie mistakes.
I recommend you read the report, then look at the creepy pictures of the Lanza house, and the lack of Christmas decorations inside (ADAM does LIKE decorations!), and you will come to hate this coddled asshole as much as I do.
>>
>>42807680

Yeah like an American can't use a british colloquialism. LOL. My father is South African from the British commonwealth and my mother a New Yorker. I grew up with an American accent and a British accented father. He would swear and get angry and use "bloody" when he got mad. I've used it for years as a result.
>>
Does anyone have that collage of multiple posters claiming they had a little brother/cousin/girlfriends brother/neighbor kid/etc who knew someone who died in sandy hook

They should call it Insanity Crook, am I right
>>
>>42807752
Yeah, or more likely you're a fucking indian paid pennies to post here.

ADMIT IT SANJAY
>>
>>42807769
see

>>42807124
>>42805827
>>42806212
>>
File: 1418039839652.jpg (47KB, 570x330px) Image search: [Google]
1418039839652.jpg
47KB, 570x330px
>>42800329
I live next to the school. the shooting was real in my mind.
>>
>>42807740
>countless home videos
>time to show your entire happy family together
>never show them together

I'll throw out most of what I've seen if they were to show them all together on video, just once.
>>
>>42807655

When I was at Head O'Meadow, I graduated in 2001. It was Mrs. King's class, she was a blonde, middle aged lady. In the graduating class, there were 4 classes. Each had roughly 20-30 students. So, mathematically, we, tops, graduated 120 kids (give or take). I remember one class had considerably less kids because some of the kids were considered "mentally handicapped" so teachers in that class could focus on their needs. There were a few, unfortunate normal kids that got stuck in that class due to overflow from the other classes being too full.
>>
>>42807769
>isn't it suspicious nobody knew the victims
>isn't it suspicious people knew the victims
>>
>>42807698
And they are learning from their mistakes. Kliebold and Harris have taken on an almost Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid persona to people who are into school shootings.

That ain't happenin' this time. This guy was a fucking asshole and there will be no hint of anything 'cool' about him.
>>
>>42807855
I also had a teacher named Ms. King with around 25~ people, too. She was also blond and middle aged.

proof + timestamps + peace sign pls and ty
>>
File: apuflag.gif (23KB, 539x599px) Image search: [Google]
apuflag.gif
23KB, 539x599px
>>42807806

NO NO NO I LOVE AMERICA I AM AMERICA MAN THANK YOU COME AGAIN PLEASE
>>
>>42807740
There was tons of odd things about the Lanza house.

Only food was like cereal boxes and cans, only shitty cheap tube TVs, everything looks like it came from a thrift store, and absolutely NO garbage. It looks like those dummy houses they tested nuclear bombs with.
>>
File: images (20).jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>42807583
writer of the hunger games lives in sandy hook
>>
File: ibrsJhYLxGCWHl[1].png (654KB, 564x786px) Image search: [Google]
ibrsJhYLxGCWHl[1].png
654KB, 564x786px
>>42807846
>that arm length

Did they photoshop this one too?
>>
>>42800329
Fuck you
>>
>>42807920

I found a pic on fb of my class photo from 4th grade. I'll do that
>>
File: 1400288266755.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400288266755.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>42807935
>literally a clone of that jewish family that all seem to have apparent twins who lived in sandy hook with different last names

This is also what also got me.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>42807950
wtf is wrong with her arm

family video and baw emotional manipulation released to media:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbx-mv0P5Ww

only two daughters. Third child never existed
>>
>>42808036
what always*
>>
>>42807979
i'm pretty sure newtown/sandy hook are "cia towns"
are you connected to freemasonry or the company?
>>
>>42807879
Osama is dead too, right?
One single pic of a body, that's all it would take o make us al go away.
>>
>>42808047
>that clone tool on the left arm (her right arm)
>>
File: obama-sandy-hook[1].jpg (62KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
obama-sandy-hook[1].jpg
62KB, 580x326px
>>42808047
wearing the same dress taking pictures with Obama after she died
>>
>>42800329
Holy shill, this guy literally pops up in every SH thread. Incredible.
>>
>>42808036
ahh, the sextons....or was it greenberg?

lol. they got busted
>>
>>42807930
Well, I think there was garbage. I seem to remember a couple of pictures of waste paper baskets. A lot of clutter downstairs and in that other bedroom upstairs. And diapers in Adams bathroom. Ummm. Those old TV's and video games and MDF furniture and the wires coming downstairs to a router, I think that was even in the basement. And can't forget the garbage bags on the windows.
>>
>>42807935
she feel apart bad. That' why I love a nice milf. You know if they were going to fall to pieces it would have happened already. I just saw a rocket at the store too. Spank bank engaged.
>>
>>42808036
>sees thumbnail

"Oh they look like nice white girls, they probably are-"

>THE NOSE KNOWS
>>
>>42808173
can you find these threads in the archives?
>>
>i died in sandy hook lol
>>
File: 1395122777526.jpg (1MB, 3780x1616px) Image search: [Google]
1395122777526.jpg
1MB, 3780x1616px
>>42808036
>>42807935
>>42808180
>>
>>42804364
Would an old school like Sandy Hook even have that kind of safety glass in it?
>>
when i was a kid i was killed at sandy hook elementary

it was not a hoax
>>
>>42807950
It would appear so.
>>
>>42808096
here. you can thank me later
>>
>>42808146
why the fuck are kids with supposedly dead siblings all fucking smiling so much rather than all being still traumatized?

is that nigger so eager for yet another photo op that he thinks this shit is in any way tasteful or believable?
>>
>>42807950
Whoa. The dark areas on the denim are crazy dark too.
>>
>>42808231
They had recently upgraded their security.
>>
>>42804829
>As soon as the cops saw the scene they knew that these people were beyond saving.

Complete and utter bullshit. If this was a crack house then maybe cops would act this way, but for children, even if they had no pulse and half their head was blown off, they'd still try to resuscitate them. Another way in which your theory fails is that, if he plugged them all several times, where the hell are the blood stains? The rooms are practically pristine.
>>
>>42808047
>>42808142
>>
>>42808301
translation/explanation for the shoop impaired?
>>
>>42808377
Brighter colors can be indicative of manipulation of pixels.

fotoforensics.org
>>
File: parker-family-pic[1].png (605KB, 817x540px) Image search: [Google]
parker-family-pic[1].png
605KB, 817x540px
>>42808146
emily looks out of place here too, also wearing the same dress
>>
>>42808365
That shit doesn't work on already compress images. Most of the time it's worthless.
>>
>>42808358
The rooms were apparently cleaned. There's companies that do that.
Do you honestly think they'd release pictures of a classroom with dead kids blood all over it? For what? So somebody in Kansas can play armchair detective?
>>
>>42808423
in b4 : kids are flashing devil horns
>>
File: parkeremily666New%20Picture[1].jpg (19KB, 493x469px) Image search: [Google]
parkeremily666New%20Picture[1].jpg
19KB, 493x469px
>>42808477
>>
100% an hoax. An excuse to take guns and freedoms away.
>>
File: headOmeadow1999.jpg (758KB, 2024x1520px) Image search: [Google]
headOmeadow1999.jpg
758KB, 2024x1520px
>>42807920

4th Grade, Ms Siladi's class. Timestamped with peace sign
>>
all acting!!
>>
>>42801001
you don't understand why they even do this, do you? passing legislation is the last step. before that they need to build support from the public. banning guns will not be easy in america so they manipulate public opinion.
>>
>>42808526
in b4 : thats how you say "i love you" in sign language

pro tip: it is
>>
>>42808325
father of emily parker a day after she died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2K9KXUbxKU
>>
File: 32.png (563KB, 663x434px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
563KB, 663x434px
>>42808551
The point is to prove you are in fact who you say you are.
>>
>>42800218

For me, it's the culmination of everything regarding Sandy Hook that discredits the story.

In all these threads, there's people always discussing and debating over just one part of the entire mess of things.

There are excuses made for each and every inconsistency, poor decision, strange connection, mix-up, mistake, etc, and, truthfully, these excuses often make sense. However, there comes a point when there are just too many flimsy excuses that you can longer believe in any of them.

That is what gets me the most, the entire culmination of excuses, and mental gymnastics that people need to do to make sense of this story discredits it entirely.

I mean, can you imagine if Adam Lanza was still alive, and went to trial for the shooting? If the only evidence against him was the evidence that has been released to the public, there's no way he could be convicted.
>>
this insular environment is toxic.

evidence one of many: this thread.
>>
>>42808690

Cont.

You can make an excuse for every single thing that happened.

-Adam's DNA was lacking from the weapons and the car

>The crime lab messed up obviously. Surely the crime lab would so carelessly mess up DNA from a national tragedy, and then proceed to completely ignore the horribly erroneous findings.

-Completely bizarre police and emergency response: massive gridlock, no triage, complete disregard to standard emergency protocol, police alone going in and saying "well, everyone's dead," poor investigation of the crime scene, etc, etc.

>Well, the police screwed up. It happens! Especially with nation-wide tragedies. It makes complete sense that the police would have no sense of urgency or care, even though that no emergency vehicles couldn't get anywhere near the scene.

-Released footage not matching the official police story.

>Either the police screwed up again, or you're just not visualizing it correctly. You see, if the school evacuated in -xyz- fashion -even if it goes against the repot, it makes perfect sense why there wouldn't be a single kid in any released footage. Also, the entire evacuation could've been in that 10 second redacted block. Yep.

-Stories (Gene), and eye-witness accounts not making any sense.

>It was the stress of the time! Nevermind the fact that some of these stories were taken as 'fact,' and nevermind that Gene and his story is sketchy as almighty hell. Let's set up a donation for him.

-Lack of footage or pictures of children escaping, the shooting, Adam, or children/faculty/Adam's body.

>Obviously those pictures would be too gruesome. Also, there's no footage whatsoever despite the school having a new advanced security system because seeing a picture of Adam, or his body, would be too disturbing. I mean, they showed the shooting in Columbine but... uh. Yeah.
>>
>>42808713

Cont.

-No footage, pictures, or anything regarding bodies, and the police's decision to just leave all the bodies in the school.

>Obviously too gruesome. Emergency triage to save lives? Too gruesome. It would be better for all parties involved that they just leave all the kids, even the injured, in the building until the news copters leave.

-Strange parents, parents actions (iconic photo of the guy smiling), and weird figures.

>Obviously they were/are stressed.

-Strange parent connections and ties

>It's not weird at all that some parents have ties to high ranking government positions.

-Strange events at the scene

>The people moving in circles is normal behavior at a nation-wide tragedy. Also, it's not weird at all that many civilians have strange ID tags.

-Charity sites, websites, and charity funds springing up before, or extremely shortly after the event.

>Obviously we don't understand the way the web works. Also, it's completely reasonable that companies can produce large charity funds and donations within a few hours of a disaster.

-Even weirder events: police lined up at the Lanza's neighbor's house, strange letter and DNA tying convict from NY.

>Bah, conspiracy stuff

Blah, blah, blah. All of it becomes staggering.
>>
>>42807879
Who actually idolizes Kliebold and Harris? I'm sure if someone was into school shootings, they'd idolize them whether there were pictures or not. There wasn't anything cool about them at all.
>>
>>42808601
yeah, that behavior so fucking creepy that I couldn't believe it.

sandy hook was the biggest fucking waste of taxpayer money on a false flag ever.
almost nothing got passed, and sales of guns skyrocketed.
>>
>>42808551
maC>
>>
>>42808725
>Who actually idolizes Kliebold and Harris? I'm sure if someone was into school shootings, they'd idolize them

Yes
>>
>>42808673

You're new to the thread so I'll let you in on something you missed. I'm not giving out my identity to people like /pol/acks who seek to ruin people's lives to further their own conspiracy theories. I've already given quite a bit of information and you see me VERY clearly in the photograph of the class.
>>
>>42808311
nice
>>
>>42800218
Kids who is going to that school was interviewed shortly after the incident, on some news channel live one child said "they said we gonna have a fire drill", ppl can surley find it on youtube....big false flag
>>
>>42808339
That would be a safety concern, not a security one. Either way, I'm just saying that most glass won't shatter like that. It's probably likely they'd have safety glass in a school but I don't know.
>>
>>42801001

To be fair, the first one requires a few dozen people are involved in a conspiracy.

The second one requires that hundreds and thousands of people are involved in a conspiracy.
>>
File: 1418585068770.jpg (85KB, 942x527px) Image search: [Google]
1418585068770.jpg
85KB, 942x527px
>>42808788
>You're new to the thread
I suggested a certificate or ID for the specific reason that you can redact a first/last/or both names but still have tangible proof that you actually went there.
>>
>>42800218
>>42808810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enUw-OqfghA
Kid from the school says "police said they are having a drill"!!
>>
>>42808732
What if it did exactly what the instigator wanted it to do? What if it wasn't the government at all, but the NRA?
>>
>>42808810
That would be what they would say as they were evacuating them. Or they could have said, "A madman was just in here and shot and killed 20 of your classmates and a handful of teachers. Don't think about it."

Or maybe just go with the firedrill story.
>>
Bush caught using media to push an agenda
Seriously how long can America stay asleep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpo61Cesj1g

P.S. Good thread guys. A lot of eye opening stuff here today despite a few failing hard.
>>
>>42808841
It's tempered glass. Standard safety glass that bursts into a billion puzzle pieces instead of shards.
>>
File: sandy.jpg (124KB, 634x898px) Image search: [Google]
sandy.jpg
124KB, 634x898px
>>42808466
Weird. I hope they didn't pay them too much since they missed this blood on the tiles.

>inb4 tiles are harder to clean than carpets
>>
you are all gullible fools. just like with 9/11, no one can present any compelling, actual evidence nor even a coherent and plausible theory. all you can do is point to a bunch of "weird" and "eerie" inconsistencies, half of which you got directly from the fucking mainstream media and official investigation report (which i thought were supposed to be vehicles for disinfo?? make up your minds)

heres what happened. a severely disturbed stir-crazy gun-obsessed mass-murder-obsessed sperglord killed his mother and then went on a shooting spree in his hometown. the aftermath was handled poorly by authorities because no one in nowheresville connecticut had ever seen any shit like this before.

inb4 shill sheeple jidf cia dhs nsa fbi gangster computer god
>>
>>42808863

We never had school ID's in Newtown. This wasn't a thing. I don't have a "graduation" certificate from 5th grade on me because that's not the kind of shit a 24 year old keeps on him 14 years after the fact. Even if I could provide that information, what other nonsense are you or others going to come up with as an excuse to disprove it and/or how do I know you wouldn't just harass me and other parties?
>>
>>42808872
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6UONWCq7A
>>
File: 1423987136507.jpg (2MB, 3000x2904px) Image search: [Google]
1423987136507.jpg
2MB, 3000x2904px
>>42808921
DRILL
>>
>>42809019
I'll need your SSN
>>
>>42809007
that is clearly grape juice
>>
>>42808921
*facepalm*
>>
>>42809010
>plausible theory
what's 'dat 'dere gun control?

look at this jewish federal homeland central intelligence cpu mobster shill
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 271x186px
>>42809007
lel
you murdered that nigger
>>
>>42809007
That would be either from the injured parent in room 9 or the principal or psychologist. Adults.

>inb4 there's no blood. Here's blood.
>>
>>42809049

>port a potties
>water bottles

Wow there you go, there's the damning evidence, the case cracker! Setting up facilities for families to use at the scene of a tragic event is obvious proof of orchestration! I really wish I could see what you looked like, if you really are the fat, greasy, pimply faced, trillby wearing neckbeard whos the only one that knows the truth because everything is a conspiracy.
>>
File: grape.png (3KB, 161x79px) Image search: [Google]
grape.png
3KB, 161x79px
>>42809105
>grape juice
>grape ID
i think he may be right
>>
>>42809126
no, it is not remotely plausible that the government would stage something of this magnitude to gain support for gun control legislation, just like it's a total joke that dubya did 9/11 to drum up support for iraq invasion (he had the mythical WMDs for that purpose)
>>
File: sandy2.jpg (47KB, 628x379px) Image search: [Google]
sandy2.jpg
47KB, 628x379px
>>42809148
So because it's adult blood, they'd let it lay? That's fucking retarded. The fact remains that there is blood left in a hallway, but in the rooms where most of the killing is said to occur, you get one small spot of it?
>>
>>42800329
>first fucking reply

You've stepped up your game, I'll give you that much.
>>
>>42808841
Yes I was a glazer by trade. That glass has been around for at least 40 years.
>>
>>42801168
>To add to that point, the US government couldn't even keep watergate under wraps, how do you expect them to keep something as large as a choreographed sandy hook shooting sealed shut?

The government could keep watergate under wraps. Watergate was a coupe to oust a president who wouldnt play ball. Are you that stupid of a goy to think that the state run media couldnt control the state run media? The media has been 100% complacent with the government since world war 2.
>>
>>42809010

We can't produce a compelling theory with actual evidence?

My friend, you have the sides reversed.

We're doubtful because the OFFICIAL story makes no sense and does not provide much 'real' evidence; the 'real' evidence it does present is bizarre (DNA report). Our "weird, eerie" inconsistencies are from the mainstream media and official investigation report because these inconsistencies should not be present on the bloody official investigation report!

Adam's DNA was found to be lacking from the weapons he used, and from the car he drove in. That was found in an official investigation. Is that not weird? Is that not strange? Does that not make you curious?

We have no means to conduct DNA analysis. We have no means to get "actual evidence." We rely on the official evidence from the police to be satisfactory. When the story doesn't make sense, that's why we're curious.
>>
>>42800218
steel slugs cant pierce hollow skulls
>>
>>42809238
>mythical WMDs

>t-they were real, but you didn't tell us! you didn't tell us there were THIS many they dug in the ground! so you lied, asshole! why didn't you tell us about all these soldiers injured by these chemical weapons that don't exist but really do exist!?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html

http://www.redstate.com/diary/lifeofgrace/2014/10/15/nyt-accidentally-admits-iraq-w-m-d-denies-time/

http://thefederalist.com/2014/10/16/shorter-new-york-times-iraq-had-a-huge-wmd-stash-but-bush-is-still-a-dumb-liar/
>>
I liked how after I provided my first hand accounts and then the proof, everyone is ignoring it like it didn't happen. Fucking typical /pol/. IF I PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST THEN MY NARRATIVE IS STILL RIGHT
>>
File: 123.png (162KB, 1442x467px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
162KB, 1442x467px
>>42809156
>I really wish I could see what you looked like, if you really are the fat, greasy, pimply faced, trillby wearing neckbeard

is this a new meme?
>>
>>42809245
If I was a parent I'd sue the fuck out of anybody who released pictures of my dead kid's body or blood.
>>
>>42809408
What narrative? That you were, at one time, near where this event happened? Better call Alex Jones about that one. Most of us just don't give a fuck where you're from.
>>
>>42809438
And yet you wouldn't sue them for failing to provide prompt medical care, just accepting that they were dead? Makes sense.
>>
>>42809438
exactly, they cant sue cause the kids never existed

isnt it strange that the parents arnt sueing, isnt it strange that these "kids" suddenly exist out of nowhere
>>
>>42809408
>i have a friend who witnessed it and i went to nearby school in newtown
>you want proof?
>heres a fb photo of a class i was in from 1999
>"doesn't prove you are who you say you ar-..."
>look at these people ignoring the fact that i've provided proof i am who i say i am when i really didn't!

keep going
>>
>>42809473
>>42809540

Typical /pol/
>>
>>42809010
There's a whole wack of evidence in this thread that says you're wrong and that's just the tip of the iceberg compared to the info available on the web. It takes some real effort to ignore it all, that's for sure. If the crisis actors don't spill the beans for ya then you're a lost cause. Go back to sleep... there are no men in high places with a plan....there are no banks with a history of greed and destruction... Israel is your greatest friend,goy. Why u no buy Israel birthday presents?
>>
>>42809553
>t-typical /pol/
>implying anything i said was inaccurate
>>
>>42809357
The problem is if they went to all this trouble to create this massive hoax, why not just fake the DNA evidence? Why be truthful about that? They have the body and the guns. It'd take less than 15 minutes.
>>
I was killed at Sandy Hook. You people are idiots.
>>
>>42809616
>They have the body

You sure about that? I haven't seen it. I mean, you can understand not releasing pictures of dead children, but why no picture of the monster who did it? Who are you protecting by not releasing photos of his corpse?
>>

Anyone that lived in this town would tell you that you pretty much got to know everyone. I had friends from all these schools. I used to go to community events and school pride events at Sandy Hook, field day events, etc. I have since moved away from Newtown but still keep contact with many of my friends from this town. One of my closest friends from the 4th grade onward went on to become a teacher at the local High School and substitute taught for various elementary classes at any of the schools around there. He described to me the most horrifying story of that day when several of his students were murdered when he was called around 9:00am to come in to assist a teacher with the class. He arrived at the school right around the time this occurred and tried rushing inside as people and children were seen and heard screaming. He was told by one of the faculty whom he worked with every week that a boy was seen running through the halls with a large gun, and they kept hearing loud rattling gunfire.
>>
>>42809521
>>42809532
>a bunch of wealthy, mostly jewish families not suing someone for even looking at them funny
>ever
>>

I spent a lot of my early years living Newtown, CT. My family moved there from Westport, Connecticut around 1998, right after I had finished 2nd grade. I started school that year in August at Head O'Meadow Elementary school, one of the 4 district schools in the area (the others were Hawley, Middlegate and Sandy Hook.) I was the last class to graduate 5th grade in Elementary school before they decided to shift schooling to the "Intermediate" bullshit school they were building for 5th and 6th graders (Connecticut had this belief it was too jarring to just throw kids straight into Middle School because everyone's an oversensitive pussy).

I am also related to the Soto family, but don't ask for a name because I know how crazy you anonymous are with personal information.

>inb4 shill, jew, etc
>>
>>42809521

Judging from the number of rounds fired, Lanza did his best to make sure there were no survivors.

You really need to read the police reports to get an accurate picture of what the police went through that day. Some of the notifications took place after 1AM.
>>
>>42809616

This is the crux of the conspiracy.

Ultimately, nothing about Sandy Hook makes sense. That's why many people here believe something is wrong. We don't know what, but something stinks.

Also, how do we know that this wasn't just a screw-up? It has been stated several times that a false flag like this would be extremely hard to cover up. What if someone who wasn't in the know reported the true DNA evidence? Surely not everyone in the police force knew it was a fake incident. Who knows? I don't. But it stinks none-the-less.
>>
>>42809408
What proof? That you lived there once? Are you that guy? Your
living there confirms what, that Sandy Hook is a place in America? Cuz the friend of a friend crap is not a whole lot to go on. The people orchestrating this stuff are sick enough to kill kids and blame it on lanza so maybe they did die but that's still not reason to yank the Yankee's guns from them.
>>
>>42809616
Because it was a massive operation and not everything went according to plan
>>
>>42809898
They just need to show that 6 foot 105lb body running around in the school with a rifle and I'll believe it.
>>
>>42809878

Look, I'm all for fucking gun rights. I hate the Obama and IF this is a conspiracy to force the narrative that "guns shudnt b givn 2 ppl cuz look wut happnd" then yeah, it's fucked up. It's fucked up beyond all recognition.

HOWEVER, not a single person here has been able to prove beyond the "well what I say and connect the dots with must be true" bullshit because they WANT to believe it's a conspiracy. Why can't it be some fucking lunatic snapped and liberals jumped on this as an opportunity to push the whole "anti-gun" thing they so desperately want to happen? Why does it HAVE to be a conspiracy for them to use it as a political tool?
>>
>>42809860
>read the police report

You mean that heavily redacted, inconsistent drivel? Again, when you're dealing with a child, it doesn't matter if half their head is blown off and their body is a stump, they will try to be resuscitated. Where is it in police protocol to look at someone and assume they're dead. Unless he decapitated all 20 of them, there should have been an emergency medical response.
>>
>>42809982

We don't have the bloody means to prove anything, other than digging up the kid's graves or storming some government building for evidence.

What do you expect us to do?

All we're trying to do here is emphasize skepticism.

The story, at it's core, makes sense. A lunatic came in and shot a school.

What stinks is that there has been no evidence released to the public that confirms this event even happened other than flimsy stories or shady evidence. I mean, for Christ's sake, the bloody DNA evidence rules out Lanza. Is that not odd?

The conspiracy can be over with in 5 min. Just show a picture of Lanza in the school, or his dead body. There. Simple.

But instead, we're given weird explanations why we don't see any actual victims (police left all the bodies inside, didn't do a triage, and no photos of Lanza were ever released) or have any hard evidence.

That, and everything surrounding the event is shady as all Hell.

See:
>>42808690
>>42808713
>>42808717
>>
>>42810225

Anything can be shady so long as you want to believe something is a conspiracy. There are legions of these kinds of people that dwell on the internet. They thrive on it. Yeah, you know what, I did not want to see photos of dead kids and I'm glad that kind of shit is on lockdown so lunatics can't exploit the imagery online for their own purposes and leave the families alone.

I'm sure if your children were murdered it would make you feel really good some creepy loser has photos of your dead child shot to pieces on his harddrive so he can keep posting them on the internet over and over.
>>
>>42810330
Yep. You know that the day the pictures are released somebody is gonna caption a kid shot in the face with "I loled my face off" or maybe "that was a hell of a sandy left hook"
>>
>>42810330
fucking kike
>>
>>42810330
And yet for Columbine, all that is true. Weird how there's no grand conspiracy theory for that shooting. Could it have something to do with them not releasing photos of the shooter? Could that be the link here?

Stop fucking moving the goalposts, no one is asking for pictures of dead kids, we want to see dead Lanza.
>>
>>42810330
You are a
a, troll
b, retard
c, government or institutional paid shill fake-poster
d, all of the above
>>
>>42810421

Pretty much. And then that shit gets circulated to the families by freaks. Like come on, it's enough, you people not entitled to this shit just because believe everything is a conspiracy.

>>42810425

lol
>>
>>42807124
I just gotta call out something here about the town not being called Sandy hook. My town has a similar thing. Theres a village where the school is, that has one name, but the township that it's part of has another. You can call it either. Locals will call it by the name of the village area where the school is, but people that are in the township, will call it by the name of the township. Both are correct and that could be the issue here.
>>
>>42810225
>implying this ride will ever end
>>
File: 1416282718614.jpg (7KB, 152x225px) Image search: [Google]
1416282718614.jpg
7KB, 152x225px
>>42810330
> muh censorship
wow. you're a sensitive little faggot

why are you on 4chan anyway? besides the whole shilling thing....
>>
>>42809868
Here's what I did, I watched the "We Need..." hoax video, then several others and I felt the same as you, something's wrong. The following day I listened to the 911 tapes. The operator was on the phone with the custodian and you can hear the shots in the background. My first thought was, no way is that faked. None.

After that I moved onto the official report with all the weird house pictures and Lanza's background. Fucked up mother and out-of-sight, out-of-mind neglectful father.

Another Fun Fact: The cops have Lanza's GPS and they figured out where he went. To the DDR machine at a movie theater on weekends at night and to a lot of area schools. He drove down the road where the Sandy Hook school was the day before he shot it up. All in the report.

Then to the Hicks 'iconic' photos and when they were taken and why the dashcam timelines don't fit. After that I started reading individual police reports of returning victim possessions and other small things.

There was a story that the teacher Soto bravely shielded the kids. It turns out that that never happened and the cops had to tell her relatives that the media got it wrong. She and her class were taken completely by surprise.

Anyway, read the report, I recommend it.
>>
>>42808717
>-Charity sites, websites, and charity funds springing up before, or extremely shortly after the event.
>Obviously we don't understand the way the web works. Also, it's completely reasonable that companies can produce large charity funds and donations within a few hours of a disaster.

this infuriated me. the excuses for this coincidence are the worst
>>
>>42809984
yeah, the only half generous explanation I can come up with is that the cover-up is over a completely bungled response by the cops/EMS and that the gun grabbing was just exteme opportunism.

kikes and other rich NEs not suing the fuck out of everything in sight still makes no sense though.

>>42809851
Even if you are a local AND your buddy was a teacher who knew some families (which I can at least tentatively accept), I'd still need to see credentials on high part and hear from his own lips that the families could not plausibly have been plants in his mind.

you have to realize that in the mind of the average /pol/ack, the western world as a whole and the US in particular are rapidly going down the shitter, and in light of shit like the snowden leaks, nobody can rationally believe that the US government isn't already preemptively violating americans' rights to keep everybody in check. that the government would be willing to kill a few dozen innocents (or fake doing so) in order to facilitate disarmament of the country should not be that unbelievable a possibility at this point.

If I had a few tens of millions of dollars and a few years of planning to stage a mass shooting false flag, it would have looked a lot like SH.
> upper middle class white area (nogs getting shot = business as usual)
> gun free zone to prevent bystanders interfering
> muh children for:
> - automatic sympathy and outrage, suppressed public dissent
> - plausible secrecy justification
> - easier to seed younger, less established actor families
> no surviving immediate witnesses/wounded
> massive suppression of evidence
> legal but "scary" semiautomatic weapon used
> random nutso = more background checks/registries/state intervention in discretionary individual disarmament

seriously, two classes of first-semester kindergarteners is about the easiest group to fake into existence. If it were a class of even fourth or fifth graders it'd a fuck load harder to fake.
>>
File: 1400266819603.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400266819603.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
>>42810225
Also, the thing is, I never find these events to be "false flags" like is always claimed. It's just this one in particular. All the mason imagery just compounds it.

I saved a ton of photos from the old Sexton-Greenberg albums that if I bothered to put in the time, I would have collages perfectly showing (better than what other anons have previously made) how the Phelps & Soto families are the exact same people as the Sexton-Greenberg family. I just get bored and talk about other current events on /pol/ instead.

>>42810330
>some creepy loser
where are you right now?
>>
AR-15 bullets can't melt steel kids
>>
File: nightSHES.jpg (49KB, 635x484px) Image search: [Google]
nightSHES.jpg
49KB, 635x484px
>>42810433
Well, this is probably him. The other stretchers were removed during the day as far as I know.
>>
>>42810664
>Sexton-Greenberg
>Greenberg

Every fucking time.
>>
>>42809851
>I am also related to the Soto family, but don't ask for a name because I know how crazy you anonymous are with personal information.
yes, we're the crazy ones, for questioning the coincidence that you are here
>>
>>42810828
I hope you understand why that will never be good enough. Pictures of his body exist, video of him in the school probably exists, either one will put most conspiracy theories to rest.
>>
>>42810330

I don't want to see dead children. It's understandable why they didn't release full body pictures of mangled children plastered over every news station.

As I said before, it's understandable why they wouldn't show pictures, and it makes sense.

But does it make sense for them not to triage the children? Does it make sense for them to just leave the dead bodies in the school? Does it make sense for them to do nothing about the gridlock preventing any ambulances getting to the building? What were the motives behind this?

Why didn't they show us a picture of Lanza's body? Gruesome, I guess. Makes sense. But why no pictures of him entering the school? Why no pictures of him in the school? The school had security cameras, and they supposedly never released other footage and media they have.

Why is there no media of any other children from the school? We see no children escaping, we see no evacuation, we see nothing.

When I was in school, evacuation drills were slow, and quite in the open. We stayed in line, single file, class by class, even with mock police escort as we were filed into a designated evacuation building. We see nothing with Sandy Hook.

You can make excuses for everything, but eventually you run out.

There are clear videos of Columbine. No one doubts what happened.

But with Sandy Hook, there are excuses everywhere for the inconsistencies and absence of information.
>>
>>42810956
There are no videos from the school. The cameras had no DVR or any other way to record.
Hoaxers need to make their peace with this.
>>
>>42811073
Make their peace with a completely retarded and nonsensical security setup? You'd like that, wouldn't you? Even gas stations understand that you need to be fucking recording.
>>
>>42811045
The only thing I have a problem with is who the hell commits suicide with a gunshot to the back of the head? He left all his car doors open too, like he wanted people to think there were others besides him there
>>
anyone got the image of like 20 different people in one thread talking about how they had friends/family who were killed in sandy hook?
>>
File: captcha.png (69KB, 1445x403px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
69KB, 1445x403px
>>42811073
>The cameras had no DVR or any other way to record
Prove this, without a shadow of a doubt.

captcha: onusi
>>
My third cousin's baby momma had a friend who was brothers with a parent who's kid went to Sandy Hook.
Have some fucking respect you insensitive pricks.
>>
>>42811045
The evacuations are redacted on the dashcams. Most, as in all but three I think, of the classes were evacuated behind the two main copcars with the dashcams, on the NE side of the building away from the gore.
>>
>>42811073
>Hoaxers need to make their peace with this.

Nice try Shlomo
>>
>>42809984
as a FR i can say you are full of shit. by the time that crime scene was locked down and people like me were allowed in, no, we aren't going to try to resuscitate little mindy with her brains on the floor.
>>
>>42810522
same here. leicester and cherry valley
>>
>>42811282
>every child had their brains all over the floor
>this was a pro
>not seal pro, but a pro
>>
File: download (3).jpg (10KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10KB, 271x186px
creepy cops at both hoaxes

the coincidences are piling up.....
>>
>>42811073
jews need to prove show ANY evidence linking the murder weaps to lanza
pro tip - you cant.
>>
>>42811408
>>42808311
>posting bullshit intermittently
>>
>>42811195
Report of the State’s Attorney for the
Judicial District of Danbury on the
Shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School and 36 Yogananda Street,
Newtown, Connecticut on
December 14, 2012

Page 17

The broken area of the window that the shooter shot out measured approximately 35.33 inches
wide and 42.5 inches high.29
The exterior of the main entrance door way had a call box, buzzer system with a video camera.
The call box was installed in 2005. The video camera did not record, but the video could be
viewed live on three monitoring systems on the secretaries’ desks in the main office, with no
recording capabilities. The electronic unlocking of the front doors was done by using a “key
button” on any of the three monitoring systems.
>>
>>42811520
Reminder that this thread no longer auto-bumping.
Post-moot mods in on the conspiracy, we've already lost guys.
>>
>>42811282
Dude, they had Lanza killed in like 20 minutes. There's no reason not to allow people in when there are child victims inside.
>>
File: 25.jpg (132KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
132KB, 1300x866px
>>42811559
>with no
recording capabilities
>2012

That's magical.
>>
>>42811195
Also from the timeline:

11:46:14 Information relayed that SHES does not have security cameras: (Newtown radio)
Officer Penna: “See if you can get a hold of S7 (Officer Santucci) or 4 HQ ( Lt Vanghele).
They were inquiring about video cameras at Sandy Hook School. There are no video
cameras that record. The only camera they have is to let people in with the call button,
which does not record.”
11:46:29 Newtown Sgt Wisentaner: “Roger.”
>>
>>42811175
We had two different people in this thread from Sandy Hook.

One was at an open funeral, the other was a firend to one of the families
>>
File: 235.jpg (62KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
235.jpg
62KB, 960x639px
ending this thread with soto badonkadonk

>>42811740
>friend
He lived there and actually went to SH elementary for events, apparently.
>>
>>42811634
It actually took all of 7 minutes. The last shot on the 911 tape is apparently a pistol sound at 9:40:03. He entered the school around 9:33.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (17KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
17KB, 275x183px
>>42811554
>bullshit

nigga wat
>>
>>42800329
I had 5, no 6! gorrilion cousins that died in sandy hook
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.