[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

I'd like to propose a question to /pol/: Why has ISIS not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 41

File: image.jpg (24KB, 296x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 296x314px
I'd like to propose a question to /pol/:
Why has ISIS not attempted to attack Israel? Since it's inception, ISIS has taken over large parts of Syria, infiltrated Iraq, attacked Iran, constantly threatened Egypt, attempted to enter Lebanon, yet not once, not even verbally attempted to attack Israel, even though it controls large border areas along the Golan heights?

It is a duty according to Islam that the city of Jerusalem to be liberated I've heard, so why have these radical Muslims who are out to "spread the true Islam" have not tried to fulfill this duty?

Or could ISIS be the perfect ploy in an Israeli scheme? Consider this:
ISIS serves many purposes that all serve Israel. It has dramatically weakened Syria, attacked Lebanon, destroyed Iraqi heritage and minorities and also attacked border towns in Iran (all Israeli enemies). It is apparent that Israel is benefitting from ISIS weakening all the surrounding Arab states, while also continuing to support the idea that Islam is evil, scary, and crazy, while Israel remains the only 'good' ally to the west. However, why are Israel treating ISIS fighters in its own hopsitals, taking out bombing runs on pro-Assad areas, while Iran and Hezbollah have been arming Christian, Yezidi, and Kurd militias, fighting alongside them to eradicate the ISIS cancer. The US seems to have realized this, and changed stances by removing Iran and Hezbollah from the threat list, while taking a tougher approach with Israel.
>>
>>42719386
The messiah will be coming from ISIS and destroy israel.
They cant really initiate the sampson option on an an enemy that have no allegiance to a nation.
>>
>>42719386
Because not even ISIS is that stupid.

Anyone who tries to touch Israel with even one finger gets his ass handed to him.
>>
>>42719386
>the idea that Islam is evil, scary, and crazy
Oh... I thought the Jews were introducing Marxism ideas in Western nations, which promotes "everyone is equal, you are even more equal if you're a muslim"?

Pull your head out of your ass please. In Europe we are 24/7 reminded NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE.
>>
>>42719386
hello neighbor
>>
>>42719497
Israel are not equipped for a large scale guerilla war. Iraw proved how hard it is, even for the most powerful military in the world (US), how tough it would be to combat an insurgency. ISIS are the biggest militia on the face of the planet currently, and the extent to which the air strikes on them have been unsuccessful has pointed to how hard it is for an organized army to combat a militia through traditional means. Israel failed to achieve any of it's goals with its 2006 offensive on Hezbollah, and Hezbollah, while better trained is a far smaller militia, and with much different ideals than ISIS.
>>
>>42719633
Do you seriously think that it would not be in Israel's favor to show the world this side of it's surrounding Arab states?

>>42719654
Greetings.
>>
File: 1405938570097.jpg (24KB, 606x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405938570097.jpg
24KB, 606x346px
>>42719666
>offensive
See that's the entire point. If you're trying to ATTACK them you'll surely lose. These guys are good at setting up traps and using their knowledge of the playground to their advantage. I don't see ISIS invading Israel, fighting against jet fighters and Merkava tanks in their toyotas.

>>42719717
>Do you seriously think that it would not be in Israel's favor to show the world this side of it's surrounding Arab states?
What has Israel to gain from unrest in their European puppet states? It will eventually lead to civil war and that is really bad for the economy, and also for "THE RICH ZIONIST ELITE :DDDDD"
>>
>>42719666
>Israel are not equipped for a large scale guerilla war
couldnt agree more. the army can take it, the economy cant. the entire goal of the army is to crush enemies fast and it is impossible if they are hiding, like they did in gaza.
i know that youre aware that the middle east powers will shift soon, borders will change, so it will be interesting to watch what happens.
>>
>>42719779
Its not so much to cause unrest as it is to increase support for Israel in said countries.

Merkava tanks failed terribly in the 2006 war. I think over a 100 were destroyed during the conflict. Although, most were later fixed I believe.
>>
>>42719818
What do you think will happen in the future?

>>42719851
>Its not so much to cause unrest as it is to increase support for Israel in said countries.
I know that, but civil unrest is a nasty byproduct of that.
>>
>>42719818
Serious question to you, and I mean it in the most objective of manners. I can understand the absolute carelessness you might have towards the Palestinian people, but when the IDF hammer them to the point of no return, with hundreds of kids slaughtered, what is your, or the average Israeli's views on the matter?
>>
>>42719919
Basically the only real civil unrest was in France when the Charlie Hébdo incident happened, nothing to do with ISIS. But guess who was on the frontline marching in support during the rally?
>>
>>42719919
it is hard to say because of countless factors involved in it. only one thing is certain: it will be interesting.
>>42719961
do you guys actually believe that?
yes kids died in the war, but it was war. give me one modern war without civilian casualties, you cant.
in peaceful times palestinians are not killed, this is dumb propoganda, RT level propoganda.
if we wanted to slaughter the palestinians than xplain to me why im, along with every single israeli citizen, pay our taxes to give them free electricity, food, medicine, building supplies? most of this is used by the hamas against us yet we still do this. why?
>>
>>42719386
They have killed Israelis and they have threatened the Jews and Zionists.

Also, the muslims that attacked Jews in France and other countries are part of the Caliphate.
>>
>>42720134
Speaking from experience, I remember in the 2006 war with Israel, the IDF bombed a building in the Lebanese town of Qana (google Qana massacre) in which one single building was destroyed, and it had over 40 children below the ages of 10 in it. All died. The images of their deaths, however, were not prevelant in the mainstream media, or RT. Ironically, the same town was the victim of a similar type massacre in the previous war with Israel. So when you see the images of Palestinians on the news, it's not difficult to imagine that many civilians have been slaughtered needlessly.
>>
>>42719961
also, try to imagine different scenario:
the jews are minority and muslims took over israel and settled in it.
do you really think that the muslims will pay me to build my home, give medicine to my old mother, feed me and give me energy?
Wrong, they will probably behead me for talking shit about them and genocide us until no one is left (proof? see how religious minorities are treated in muslim nations).
we can do the same, but were not doing that. we decided to give them land when we could kill them all and annex it. the C territories are the first ever palestinian controlled land.
>>
>>42720189
Being some random loser doing shit in the name of ISIS is different than actual military operations that are carefully taken out by them. Alot of people claim to be part of the caliphate, when in reality they have no idea what that means. If they knew the horrors they commit, I'm sure most would repent. Or I would hope so.
>>
>>42720262
yes it was a horrible tragedy. they happen in a war. you can understand and somehow accept human mistakes in war, no matter how horrible they are. BUT you can never accept the bombing and shooting of schools, eldery houses and buses in PEACE time. the fact that it was our mistake vs the fact that you intentionally murdered thousands in peaceful times. israel had horrible mistakes, everyone does, just look at the history, but it was never intentional killing, unlike the palestinians.
>>
>>42720134
nice piece of propaganda chaïm
>>
>>42720262
"The media" isn't what you think it's like. Here it goes like this

>ISRAEL ONCE AGAIN KILLS 500 INNOCENT PALESTINIAN BABIES
>AFTER SKINNING THEM ALIVE
>TOTALLY INNOCENT
>LAST WEEK, ISRAEL ALREADY KILLED 1000 INNOCENT MUSLIM BABIES
>>
>>42720419
how's that a propoganda?
everything i wrote is a pure fact.
i saw a palestinian TV program for kindergarten children talking about murdering jews, this is propoganda. jidf's shilling about how great israel is, this is propoganda. i just wrote facts and until proven wrong this is not propoganda at all.
>>
>>42720320
I'm not so sure. Here, in Beirut recently, the largest synogogue in the country was recently rebuilt in the heart of the city, with no one minding it. The restoration was actually paid in large by a Lebanese corporation that offered donations.

There was a respectable number of Jews in Lebanon before the civil war, until they fled to Israel of course. Believe it or not the synogogue I'm talking about was destroyed by Israeli air strikes.

Also, were there not Jews in Palestine before the Israeli state was created? How come were they not slaughtered as you suggest? It is true you might provide them with electricity, and such, but hoe many of them are actually members of your parliament? Why are they forced to go through rigorous checkpoints to get from point A to point B? Why has there been a huge wall (also paid for with your tax money) been built to enclose them in a city sized prison?
>>
>>42719497
This
>>
>>42720134
>pay our taxes to give them free electricity, food, medicine, building supplies? most of this is used by the hamas against us yet we still do this. why?
because you only allow your tax funded supplies to get through. do you have any idea how markets work?
>>
>>42720036
Thhere was the case a couple of weeks ago where an Isis sympathiser killed a Palestinian kid, in France.
At the moment it looks like they are sticking to Iraq.
>>
>>42720320
But you do cull them every few years when their population starts getting substantial.
STFU you devious kike turd.
>>
>>42719386
Get out a map
>>
>>42720488
>allowing someone to rebuild his own religious building without murdering the fuck out of them
this is the highest tolerance levels a muslim country ever achieved.
and by the example i gave you of jews vs muslim majority, i meant switching sides - this wasnt the case since the jews were quiet minority and did not bomb buses or demanded a country.
no palestinian is a member of our parliament since palestine is not a part of israel. you dont have syrians in your parliament dont you? in order for them to join our parliament we have to annex them first and this is why many jews including me dont want to do because it will result in many muslims in the parliament and we want jewish state. there are many israeli arabs and their votes are equal, their party is the third largest.
also only the checkpoints ensure safety. we didnt want them and there's many reason against them but they are the only thing that stopped the bloodshed we had in our streets.
same thing with the wall.
>>
>>42720551
not really, they are allowed to trade, import and export. did you see their shopping malls? so many goods that it will make the biggest US mall be jealous (it was from IDF propoganda video where they showed palestinian malls). they just dont want to pay for the stuff we give them and when we stop giving it to them they cry "israel is killing us"
>>
File: 1420142477599.jpg (30KB, 203x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420142477599.jpg
30KB, 203x345px
>>42719386

I'm pretty sure ISIS has killed a few israeli spies in their propaganda videos.

Also Israel doesn't want to have another Ghilad Shilat.
>>
>>42719666
Israel will kill any human shields they take.

Gurrelia warfare is easy to beat if you kill everyone on sight
>>
>>42719386
>Why has ISIS not attempted to attack Israel?
Because they are weak and not willing to take the risk for assault.
If they gathered as a large group at the borders of Israel they will be destroyed and they know it
>Or could ISIS be the perfect ploy in an Israeli scheme?
you are a fucking moron ISIS threatened Israel gazilion times they want Jerusalem. But they have the vision of the Islamic state before it.
Including Islamic state of Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, by the way Read a little about these organizations before you raises speculation.
You sound worse than Ahmadinejad
>>
>>42720785
You are probably right that there will probably never be a high tolerance for Jews in most Arab states, but you have to admit that it's understandable considering the conflict. However, the small Lebanese minority of Jews are given all the same rights as any others, they are allowed to vote, to recieve benefits, to worship freely. It is absolutely prohibited for anyone to stop them. If Muslims actually did not tolerate minorities than the president of my country would not be a Christian.

In regards to your point of having to annex the Palestinians, I understand what you mean, as even Lebanon has refused to annex the roughly 400 thousand Palestinian refugees here, largely due to the economy not being able to handle it, but if you're so keen on keeping them within their Palestinian state, why do you keep colonizing the West Bank?
>>
File: 1387043672740.jpg (452KB, 1550x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387043672740.jpg
452KB, 1550x2000px
>>42719666
>ISIS are the biggest militia on the face of the planet currently

no.
>>
>>42721015
>you are a fucking moron
>gazilion times
>you sound worse than ahmadinejad
you sound like a mindless shill
get lost jidf
>>
>>42721015
Is that why you've treated ISIS fighters in Israel? You are kidding yourself if you think that the Islamic state will ever happen. They're not coming through Lebanon, that's for sure. And they'll be out of Iraq soon enough. Why don't you take your compatriots example, and be civil in this thread.
>>
>>42721040
i said religious minorities, christians, injuans and whatever, they are all included. the hate and crimes toward all of them are also because of israel? lebanon is tolerant to this, but its a very, very rare sight in the world of islam.
people still believe in "eretz israel shlema", full israel, with the west bank included. they want israel to annex the west bank so they settle it.
>>
>>42719386
Probably because their military is properly disciplined and their weaponry isn't from the Cold War.
>>
File: 1419067604001.jpg (30KB, 261x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419067604001.jpg
30KB, 261x313px
>>42721176
>that Israel stole

fuck off you idiot, the british empire conquered those lands in WW1 then gave them to who they wanted.

Blame for ottomans for fucking with the empire.

Also fuck you canada for not knowing history.
>>
>>42721260
Are you with or against this ideal? Whats the average Israeli view on this?
>>
>>42721158
>I talked about their vision
You raise speculation about cooperation between Israel and ISIS And display it On the basis of Question Why ISIS dose not attacking Israel?
And I tell you that the basis itself lags that if they could they would attack without thinking
>>
>>42720134
What are you talking about giving shit to the Palestinians?

It's their land that Israel stole. It's their resources! Israel has cut them off from their aquifers. And UN and US gives millions of dollars to pay for Palestinians expense: electricity, water, food - which Israel limits. Ever heard of the electricity being cut off every now and then in Gaza? Oh yes, the building supplies like cement that was used to repair and rebuild the infrastructures that destroyed by Israeli airstrikes in Gaza...nope still in rubbles.

Like fuck off you jew kike, and stop poisoning their wells.

Israel is sponsoring ISIS, Al-Nusra, and Syrian rebels.
>>
File: 1420322273914.jpg (952KB, 2108x1107px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420322273914.jpg
952KB, 2108x1107px
>>42721465
>It's their land that Israel stole. It's their resources!

no, you deleted your last post and reposrted this bullshit. refer to >>42721296


The fact you are posting with a canadian flag either means you don't know history or you are some filthy immigrant.

again, the british empire conquered those lands in WW1 then gave them to who they wanted.
>>
>>42721316
most of the israelis, including me, are against that.
i would love for them to leave so we can annex the west bank, but allowing 1.5 million palestinians into the democratic system will ruin the "jewish state" idea and will ruin the demographics. i dont want to live in another muslim country yet i dont want to give up so much land, this is hard issue, but i think that giving up on imperialism is the only way.
besides, looks like the palestinians themselves dont want a country. israel gave them proposal with the best conditions possible in 2006 (they wont even dream about these conditions now), yet abu mazen never gave a clear answer about it, he just took it home and never talked about it again. why is that?
>>
File: 1426578454082.png (488KB, 815x542px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426578454082.png
488KB, 815x542px
>>42721465
>>
>>42721392
>talking shit about opinions with your own opinions
go shill somewhere else
>>
>>
>>42720785
>>allowing someone to rebuild his own religious building without murdering the fuck out of them
>this is the highest tolerance levels a muslim country ever achieved.

Nice moving the goalposts Chaim

You can never expect a Jew to make an honest argument.
>>
>>42721296
The Arabs cooperated with the Brits against Ottoman Empire in exchange for their own nation. That was their deal, but instead they gave majority of the to the Jews, who were the minority.

The Jewish terror groups like Irgun and Lehi, who wanted all of Palestine, colluded in the massacre in Deir Yassin, which increased the tension between the Arabs and Jews.
>>
>>42721797
how did i move the goalposts?
ive put in this and answered everything afterwards. there's like 100 words in there.
>>
>>42721663
>Land in the middle east
>British

It's almost like you're trying to imply government is an ethically legitimate concept.
>>
>>42721964
>>
>>42719386
Stay based, Lebanon bro. You're the only country with anon in the name.
>>
>>42721729
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine
>>
>>42719666
Exactly , gorilla wars on your land is almost losing situation , look at they syrian army , they got shrekt by unorganized groups , destroy everything doesnt help either because
1- you're destroying your own country
2- you will kill more civilians than soldiers
ISIS are just phony bitches , since you're Lebanese too I suppose you'd figure that already
>>
>>42719386
They're surrounding it right now. Iran has Israel almost completely within its tentacles.
>>
>>42721729
This is so ignorant my eyea are burning , any kid with a history book would answer these , too stupid to even answer.
Nice try though kike
>>
>>42721723
>its not opinion its a fact
>shill
come on what did i say that make me more shill than you?
>>
>>42722299
>>42721723
Oy vey! Jew fight!
>>
>>42722299
>if they could they would
this is an opinion at most.
>shill
you jumped in screaming "oy vey you ahmanenijad" "how dare you blame israel"
yes, youre a shill. youre not arguing with logic or facts.
>>
>>42719386
i agree 1000,000%.
thanks anon.
>>
>>42722426
>>42720785
>this is the highest tolerance levels a muslim country ever achieved
i Believe you said it
>>
>>42719386
I honestly wouldn't be surprised since Israel has been known for their false flags. For all we know, they could be the ones firing rockets.
>>
>>42719386
ISIS is backed by the jews and Saudis
>>
>>42722648
>Sauce?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
There was an excellent article on a US news website which I forget the name of. It went into great detail about ISIS' views and having read the Qur'an and a number of other Islamic documents myself it made a lot of sense (not claiming to an expert on Islamic theology before anyone has a go, merely a lay person). ISIS are more focused on uniting Islam (by converted or massacring), then they'll go after the Saturday and the Sunday people (Jews and Christians), probably in that order.
>>
>>42722496
because its true.
>>
>>42722712
have fun jidf
im not going to embarrass myself and my flag by posting in the same thread you do.
say hello and fuck you to your jidf sponsors mister.
>>
>>42722725
Really? in which Muslim countries exactly?Those with Arab culture? Read some Before you leave such statements
>>
>>42719497
>>42719633
>>42719779

J to the I to the D to the F.

#SHILLING
>>
File: 1426452120000.png (2MB, 1646x1113px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426452120000.png
2MB, 1646x1113px
>>42721663
>>
>>42723023
so obvious isn't

almost insulting
>>
>>42719386
is is still consolidating land and seeing where they will hold out after a far reaching recruitment effort in the devastated levant areas. they will be strongly allied with the remainders of Palestine.
>>
>>42721316
imo we'd better keep it as it is currently w/o further settling.. or even throttle it back a bit. Supplying, tasking military to guard those settlements and all that shit is expensive.

Personally I hate haredim more than palestinians, they are parasitic scum. One of their party's lead guys (Arye Deri) sat in freaking jail over corruption, and now hes gonna be in the current govt. Might as-well vote lefties next time just to see what happens eh
>>
>>42723198
Most of the JIDF are still padawans. They have a lot to learn from their elders about deceiving and derailing arguments.
>>
File: 1426651784564.jpg (1MB, 624x9946px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426651784564.jpg
1MB, 624x9946px
>>42719386
Same reason femen got cut off by soros

pic related
>>
>>42723265
why most of the canada flags dont like israel so much in pol?i mean i know that everybody Hates us but there are some who said some positive things mostly from US,Franch,japan some others maybe etc...
the point is every time i see canada flag i see hate stuff you have an answer for that?(Not generalize to all Canadians)
the most secondary country that hate us in pol i would say UK but sometimes i see some good turn too...
>>
>>42722718
>Reads an article
>doesn't remember the name
>haven't read the Qur'an
>Imply........
>is an idiot.
>>
>>42723506
Holy fuck ive never seen a page getting more shrekt
>>
>>42723677
Did you vote for Netanyahu?
>>
>>42723697
To be honest that's what ISIS is trying to do , as a muslim we should protest against ISIS more than we did against the comics , ISIS is the biggest insult to us , we should show the world we dont approve what those fuckers do.
>>
>>42719497
>>42720511

>Because not even ISIS is that stupid.

>Anyone who tries to touch Israel with even one finger gets his ass handed to him.

You do realize the United States, which is 7,463,927 times as strong as Israel has been bombing ISIS for months and has barely dented them? Yet you think Kikeistan can destroy them?
>>
>>42723730
yes, glorious
>>
>>42723814
i actually didn't vote My opinions are right-handed but I'm never going to vote Netanyahu
>>
Jews are not a race.
>>
File: 446388.jpg (65KB, 780x498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
446388.jpg
65KB, 780x498px
So what will Israel do when:

a.) Hordes of ISIS soldiers start popping up within the country and/or flooding over the borders
b.) Palestinians throw in their lot with ISIS and start going apeshit with weapons smuggled in by ISIS
c.) Nasheed videos of Israeli towns and cities getting razed start popping up all over the internet, with jews getting ripped out of their homes and summarily executed/beheaded

I mean honestly, what could they do short retreating to their larger cities, declaring indefinite martial fucking law, and attempting to shoot anything that comes near?
>>
>>42724094

>So what will Israel do

Stop paying them.
>>
cuz da jews would eat them alive!
>>
>>42723823
don't matter dude,
the western media will always be against us,
they will keep telling people that ISIS represent Islam, and given the fact that Fox news is the most trusted news outlet in the U.S, it's a lose situation for us Muslims out there, so, i guess we have to live with it. sad news for Muslims living in Europe and/or U.S because Islamophobia is aggressively growing out there.

as for me personally, when i get called a terrorist online, i just nicely ask them to actually read the Quran and come back to me.
>>
>>42724094
a) Honestly Bombs them the fuck out
b)>weapons smuggled
Can not do that since Operation Defensive Shield
c) Modern armies could not penetrate so why do you think those fucking sandniggers terorrist bullshit will Succeed?
>>
>>42719779
>Isis doesn't attack Israel because of military strength
>Isis threatens and attacks the U.S.

How much are they paying you schlomo?
>>
>>42723994
>I'm never going to vote Netanyahu

How come, if you're right wing? Not trying to screw with you by the way, just genuinely interested in Israeli politics.
>>
>>42724297

>puts world events through a filter that allows him to arrive conveniently at da evil jooz conclusion
>calls others shills

you don't get the irony there because you're brainwashed and extremely unintelligent. that's a fact.
>>
>>42724238
The "kill the infidel" book? Yeah, read it. Hated it.

Do you really think there is anything in the qu'ran that you could show ISIS that they are doing Islam wrong? If so, I would very much like to see that.
>>
>>42724249
>Modern armies could not penetrate so why do you think those fucking sandniggers terorrist bullshit will Succeed

The same reason why the 9/11 attack was successful. Cunning and ruthlessness.

>inb4 Jews did WTC
>>
>>42722818
>This is why it is wrong to let Arabs live in Israel.
>>
>>42724509
It's hard to stop people who don't care if they die in the process.
>>
>>42724348
>genuinely interested in Israeli politics
if you do read about the main established parties
start with the "Likud" and "havoda" left and right
Note Likud leaders have served in the army High levels And they are Right Center
and the havoda is more Liberals And socialists
Currently many of them in opposition
>>
>>42724474
you haven't.
most people like you go to some website, read some out of context, poorly translated phrases that were said during a war, like "Kill none-believers" and use it as "evidence" for "violence" in the Quran.
that's a typical "i read the quran" person.
>>
>>42724509
>The same reason why the 9/11 attack was successful
with that i could agreed but This country is built on an high security Designations Ready for everything and seen it all
Before the attacks came to Europe and the United States Israel suffered the same amount of triple Terrorist attacks
If you had a vague idea of how fast the response here too Such threats
>>
>>42724238
islam is violent. if you want to pretend that its not or try to redefine a religion to fit your special snowflake personal pronouns thats fun but keep it to yourself and stop being a faggot
>>
>>42724474
"Humanity is but a single brotherhood, so make peace with your bretheren." 49;10

As in the Bible, or the Torah however, there are plenty of quotes that can point to both peace, and conflict.
>>
>>42724798
typical idiot.
>>
>>42724647
But why won't you vote for Likud and Netenyahu then, considering the fact that that you said you're right wing? Opposition to the army or something else?
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 1079x1775px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 1079x1775px
look at these devout moose limbs
>>
>>42724768
I could never read it to your satisfaction, as I am not a native born Arab reading the original in Arabic.

I read enough.

Show me the part you could show ISIS that they're doing it wrong.

I see a fanatical leader, a warlord, rampaging across the land, killing and looting and raping his way into infamy.

I see Mohammad v2
>>
The real reason is that Israel could take on pretty much any force in the middle east and the US would back them but le Jewish conspiracy maymay means that its a mossad operation.
>>
>>42724868
no u pbbbblt
>>
>>42724768
Kill those against Islam: "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter," (Quran 5:33).

Beheading: "When thy Lord inspired the angels, (saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. 13That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger, (for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment," (Quran 8:12).

Allah urges war: "O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand," (Quran 8:65).

Slay non-muslims: "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful," (Quran 9:5).

I read enough.
>>
>>42724798
Think about it this way. There are 1.5 billion muslims in the world. If they were all violent, the entire world would be in complete turmoil. However, an extremist minority, mostly compiled of the poor, uneducated, and war striken people have been giving out such a violent image. Even in Europe, the poor imigrants that create crime, and turn to extremism due to their poverty are also in the limelight. However, the successful, integrated immigrants go on unnoticed, meanwhile they may very well be the majority.
>>
>>42724865

I've read enough to know that as he grew older, and more insane, he grew more violent as well: >>42724986

So do us both a favor, and stop posting abrogated suras.
>>
>>42724895
He's young and trying to get laid.
>>
>>42724988
You really need to find that video of a woman #recking that argument.

The peaceful majority has never mattered. Not with the nazis, not with the red chinese, not with the communists, and not with you muslims.

A third of muslims are radical; that's more people than are in the US.
>>
>>42724895
It's not easy to explain, and I'm not the only one
who think that but I looked at it as a transient term
The left is very problematic to Israel But not for only four years.
In fact the idea is to take out Netanyahu at all costs
After four years we will chooses another right-wing bloc leader in the hope for better one than this demagogue
>>
>>42724988
are you dumb everywhere but the west islam is incredibly violent and oppressive. Thats because western islam isnt islam, its "tolerance islam" you can call yourself whatever you want as long as you follow the same lifestyle as every other westerner, it doesnt make you muslim to anyone but your other limp dicked faux "peaceful" muslims. Its exactly the same as a person thinking hes a wolf in a humans body because his little gay online buddies affirm his delusion
>>
>>42725168
Are you talking about what? Youre experience in Arab countries? Because I am posting from an Arab country filled with Muslims, and tomorrow I'm probablt going to hang out with my girlfriend, if the weather is nice, might hang out at the lake, I'll probably grab a beer at night with the lads, and might go party saturday night. Me and my muslim, and Christian friends. You know, normal people living normal lives that have no interest in being violent, or spreading Islam, or whatever the fuck you think most Muslims do in their free time. The reality of the situation is most of us are just regular people living their lives, trying to make it, no matter what fedora tipping fillipinos like yourself might think.

>>42724986
When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:23-25 NIV

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18
He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them…. He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that.. (Post too long).

I hope you realized that what youre posting is a double edged sword.
>>
>>42725145
You're too stupid to vote.
>>
>>42725390
>HUUR HUUR LOOK AT ME IM MUSLIM IM DRINKING ALCOHOL AND HAVING PREMARITAL SEX BUT IM MUSLIMS BECAUSE I CARRY A KORAN AND CALL MYSELF MUSLIM

>btw the people that actually follow the koran and fight for islam arent real muslim, I am only real muslim

I hate isis and would be happy to wipe them all out but i respect them more than pussy traitors like you
>>
>>42720488
Aw snap, truth and dubs for the Leb.
>>
>>42725466
>let me tell you about your government stupid
>>
>>42725390
1. Jew law, wife grabs other guy's balls, wife loses hand.

2. God protects his prophet (and therefore YOUR prophet) from a mob of vicious teenagers threatening to kill him.

3. War spoils after passing God's judgments on heathens like YOU.

>Dat false moral equivalency.

Show me like verses in the bible that are as substantial as the ones I posted from the qu'ran.
>>
>>42725145
Sorry, still somewhat confused. Is it more a personal dislike then, as opposed to his policies? I know some Jewish friends have said that they're worried that he's trying to make himself a dictator...
>>
>>42725568
You said Bibi is a demagogue.

You are too stupid to preserve your own life.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>42722043
>>
>>42725529
Nigga I could care less if I have your respect lol what am I gonna need your respect for? You gonna give me a happy ending massage or what lmao

Aint you got a rice paddy to pluck bitchboi
>>
>>42725611
oh fuck off bibi lover
>as opposed to his policies? make himself a dictator..
It sounds exaggerated but it's On track to This situation dont get me worng He can not do what he wants...
And he does not have really bad intentions but
It has the longest tenure in the history of Israel
And is not quite successful at what he does
>>
>>42719386
we don't border. they only fight those they border with sofar since they are incapable of more than that. Plus, we'd like to keep our distance.
>>
Because they're nothing but faggot gen Y losers taking advantage of a power vacuum. The area that is Israel is controlled by the Israeli government and military, you can't fuck with that shit.

It's like you're asking why the southside crips don't just take over the whole USA. We all love the headlines, but get real nigger, ISIS aint about that life.
>>
>>42725770
You wouldn't know greatness if it kicked you in the balls.

Keep voting for people who want to appease murderers, and you will die.
>>
>>42725991
Hello
This is Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive.
Rev. Sun Myung Moon's church is currently under investigation for money laundering and for collecting donations for North Korea and using the funds to buy golf courses.

Tell his organization FFWPU that he is not God or the Messiah, fellow hacktivists.

Thank you,
We are one, and we do not forget.
>>
File: abbabba.png (53KB, 569x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abbabba.png
53KB, 569x578px
>>42721078
Shhhhhh..... Only dreams now.
>>
>>42725770
>as opposed to his policies? make himself a dictator..
It sounds exaggerated but it's On track to This situation dont get me worng He can not do what he wants...
And he does not have really bad intentions but
It has the longest tenure in the history of Israel

I presume this was I response to me. Sorry again, but I don't quite understand your post, are you saying that it's possible that Bibi could become a dictator?

Also what is opinion of the UK? Purely selfish question.
>>
Israelie Secret Intelligence Service

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>42726031
>Keep voting for people who want to appease murderers
do not talk to me like i dont know those stuff. im in my country while you Whining above. i served in the army my friends Died in hostilities
Bibi launched Operation that He did not finish The third time!
do not interfere in things that you have no idea about.
>praise the Bibi
fucking moron!
>>
>>42725770
You are so cringeworthy. I didn't even vote bibi, but the way you try to make sense is not convincing anyone, I believe you are merely trying to convince yourself. Sad to wake up the next day and realize you voted wrong. This is the first stage where you are denying. Don't worry it happened to me on my first elections too.
Don't go cuck. Vote for a strong israel. Left agenda is ok in countries that can afford to make mistakes and rise up to learn form them. Every mistake israel makes can lead to its end. Being left is not wrong entirely, but its based on dreams and unrealistic expectations which can be a good thing at times. Israel can't afford to lose touch with the ground at ANY moment.
>>
>>42726197
Bibi Moshiac! Bibi Moshiac!
>>
File: boner.kek.png (432KB, 619x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boner.kek.png
432KB, 619x414px
>>42723506
>shoah some respect
>>
>>42726197

What would happen to the middle east if we deinvented guns and made it so you had to kill eachother with your bare hands? Would you even bother? You all seem too gay for war.
>>
>>42719472
Malaysian are still dumbasses it seems, who the fuck do you think got the most benefit from isis atrocities? who did they murder? jews?? NO they were killing fellow moslems. ISIS a casus belli for Israel to balkanize whole middle east, to pit Sunni and Shiite together on an annihilating war, to make Christians hates moslems more than ever. and finally Israel will get an easy access to grab the land from nile to euphrate aka greater Israel. Israel needs a justification to annex its neighbor, and the whole world will understandably sided with Israel because its (would be) neighbor are barbaric ISIS
>>
>>42726197
> thinking gaza war was a mistake
tool.
Gaza war was about showing dominance. and destroying the little arsenal they had About keeping the head down for the palestinians. It was about showing them that if you kidnap 3 israeli boys you are gonna get rekt.
So you think the war was wrong do you? By your way, Gaza would have a bigger arsenal by now. Hamas wants to destroy us, do you realize that? Its not like they are building arsenal of weapons just for show. If we wouldn't have Gaza war now, we would have it later against a much bigger threat
>>
File: ISRAELBTFO.png (967KB, 704x1886px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ISRAELBTFO.png
967KB, 704x1886px
>>
>>42724509
>Cunning and ruthlessness.
More like
>Suicidal dedication and speed.
Also overpowering pilots was far easier back then. Its just that typically; the human race don't enjoy divebombing structures.
Islam fucks that mentality a bit.
>>
File: israelinazis.jpg (3MB, 3417x3667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
israelinazis.jpg
3MB, 3417x3667px
>>42726462

we must MURDER THOSE FUGGEN TERRORIST :DDD
>>
>>42719472
The Messiah will not come before the Mahdi, you moron. And prior to that the Dajjal must reveal himself first and destroy the Kabbah.
>>
File: Israeliscum.png (1MB, 1350x3570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Israeliscum.png
1MB, 1350x3570px
>>42726482

Threadly reminder to gas the kikes and glass Israhell.
>>
File: Jewsareaboveyougoy.jpg (110KB, 387x721px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jewsareaboveyougoy.jpg
110KB, 387x721px
>>42726537

Protect the chosen people! One Jewish adult is the equivalent of 50 Goyim children!
>>
File: jewsaretrash.jpg (777KB, 485x4823px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewsaretrash.jpg
777KB, 485x4823px
>>42726621

>It's everyone elses fault but ours!
>>
>>42726537
I don't feel as much due to the overwhelming amounts of islam.
>>
>>42726127
>are you saying that it's possible that Bibi could become a dictator?
everything is possible If you did not understand i will say it again.
Netanyahu says he is right-Center while During the peace talks he is building settlements.
Israel's economy plummeting low Wasting billions of shekels on Corporations and organizations.
bibi fucked israel Economicly and securitly And he goes on the wave.
Not everyone agrees with it not even the right hands
>Also what is opinion of the UK?
generally nothing the politicians opinions Relates to Your views as Equal way to the israelis and the palestiniens as one
But your media inflates the Israeli intentions Make us the bad guys in the story And there are a lot of misunderstandings
>>
>>42719386
>invasion of Israel

We all know how well that turned out last time. Muslims are very good at history.
>>
>>42726649
Why exactly are the jews hated so much?
I barely pay attention to them otherwise and only saw that Theroux documentary about them.
>>
http://www.barrychamish.com/2012_Radio_Programs/Barry_Chamish_Program/Antelman_To_Eliminate_the_Opiate_vol1.pdf

my fucking sides, right in the introduction the author says

"as National Coordinator of the Jewish Survival Legion (JSL), also
called Irgun "


If, dear reader, you should be distressed or frightened when
reading this volume, you should not be, because the
conspiracy to destroy the Jewish religion is completely
undermined in your act of reading this book. The conspiracy
depends on being able to hide its inner workings.
>>
>>42726774
>Why exactly are the jews hated so much?

For the most recent reasons. Click on >>42726537 's picture.
>>
>>42726917
I mean through all history.
I don't care about palestine.
>>
File: shylock.png (128KB, 448x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shylock.png
128KB, 448x272px
>>42726961

usury
>>
>>42726961

Well I guess we could detail the past few thousands years for you and explain the thousands of different reasons. Or you could stop being a dumb faggot.
>>
>>42726241
kill yourself
>>42726462
>So you think the war was wrong do you?
no i say that this fucking bibi should do it all the way
>Gaza would have a bigger arsenal by now
right That's why I said last operation was not successful And if the goal is to get into a conflict every four years Probably that something here does not work
>>
>>42726774
They don't assimilate, rejects Muhammad and Jesus, their relative success in niche market areas create further rift between them and whichever country they reside on, their Talmud teaching is xenophobic, and they rub their hands together constantly.

Israel as a nation is considered an abomination to devout Muslims as Palestine was holy place in Islamic religion. Jews in the West are often in high places and promote anti-nationalist movements while Jews in Israel are nationalist as fuck. And they get billions in aid money.
>>
>>42719386
>Why has ISIS not attempted to attack Israel?
They wouldn't want to give Israel a legitimate excuse to justify attacking them.

Israel has no strategic depth which is why it has to kill people before they can attack Israel. Due to the fact that showing the world the evidence for such pre-emptive strikes would destroy Mossad's agents, they just have to deal with everyone bitching.

If Daesh attacked them, then they could overtly justify attacking. Daesh, by not being Iran's bitch like Hezbollah and Hamas, doesn't get paid in order to fuck with Israel and isn't controlled by Iran.

Oversimplifying the situation just because you hate Jews only shows that you are piece of shit who should have been wiped out. Go cry to Hezbollah since they're not going to be around much longer once Iran is taken out.

>It is a duty according to Islam that the city of Jerusalem to be liberated I've heard
Yeah, and its a duty of Jews not to get killed or compromise their territorial integrity.
>>
>>42727146
>Reject muhammad and jesus.
>Abomination to devout muslims.
I don't see how this is a problem at all.
>>
File: net & yahoo.jpg (48KB, 475x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
net & yahoo.jpg
48KB, 475x356px
I WANNA TALK TO SAMPSON
>>
>>42727086
> right That's why I said last operation was not successful And if the goal is to get into a conflict every four years Probably that something here does not work
Please give me a redpilled better solution. I have checked, there is none. You can give them more lands in hope for peace, and gain another Gaza. Or you could try to completely destroy them and lose all international support. Choose wisely? i think not,
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQh6yovxBag
>>
>>42719386
isis is funded by israel most likely
>>42719472
isis seems more like the anti mahdi army, the sufyani, read up on it. General rule, if you blow yourself up like a dumbass, God is not on your side.
>>
>>42720134
>pay our taxes to give them free electricity, food, medicine, building supplies? most of this is used by the hamas against us yet we still do this. why?

Because you are internationally obligated to do so as an occupying power?

Nice try kike.
>>
>>42727234
>Please give me a redpilled better solution.
give gaza to abu-mazen if he will refused Israel will Sovereignty Whatever the cost It's better than dying this slow
>>
>>42727218
Hence why a lot of Muslims and Christians hate them. Look at Europe and Middle East in the past.

Dar Al-Islam is all the land that Muslims have conquered, regardless of who rules them now. Spain, the Balkans, Palestine and India were Islamic clay and every kuffar must be ousted eventually.
>>
>all those fucking kikes in here
אתם רציניים כאילו? חשבתי שאני היחיד
>>
>>42727348
hahahaahahaha. you are joiking right?
>tfw you can't remember recent history.
W-weg gaze gaza to abu mazen already... and hamas stole it away. PLO murdered, thrown from rooftops and being dragged throughout gaza rings no bell to you? really?
WOW. ok, i guess we have nothing to discuss. lurk more.
>>
>>42727403
stop jewing here Respect the Forum
>>
>>42727357
>and every kuffar must be ousted eventually
>what is a dhimmi
>>
>>42727403
> only noticed now
ברוך הבא לפול
newfriend.
>>
>>42719386
Not to mention, majority of ISIS combatants were born and raised in western societies.
>>
>>42727438
sh-shut it down
>>
>>42727463
The ones who are in charge, dhimmis must always be the weak minority.
>>
File: 1423858296239.jpg (92KB, 501x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423858296239.jpg
92KB, 501x585px
>>42727487
>>42727469
>>42727403
> יהודונים תפעילו את האמר'ל גוים שלכם
>>
>>42727521
>must always be the weak minority
no they can actually be part of politics
>>
>>42726702
Might have a different ID due to me using my phone, but I'm the UK guy who's been chatting with you (asking you about Bibi and Likud). What do you think of Palestine and the two state solution? Also, what do you think of the Kurds? I'm going over to fight for them soon.
>>
>>42719386
Why bite the hand that feeds you?
>>
>>42719386
>attempt the impossible and ensure your complete annihilation no more than a year into your Caliphate

or

>gradually soak up more territory until your forces are large enough to even fend off the other countries actually at your doorstep

ISIS actually want to be around a while.
>>
>>42721260
you lying fuck. Before the state of Israel was created the Jews lived happily alongside the muslims, hell most of the times the jewish people would rather settle in muslims lands of the middle east since unlike europeone one there were no pogroms. Give me one example of the jews not being tolerated in muslims lands before the creation of israel.
>>
>>42719386
R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>42726755
Experts. Unfortunately, only up to the 7th century.
>>
>>42719961
if you beat a dog with a stick.. expect to get bitten eventually. You seem to want us to feel sorry for the kid with the stick.
>>
>>42726774
They're God's Chosen People living in a world dominated by satan and his children; of course they're hated. They need do nothing, and they will still be hated. They can be the reason for everyone on earth being enriched, and still be hated. They can cure cancer, and still be hated.
>>
isn't it weird that no one notices the israeli's are doing exactly what the nazis did to them.but way worse. and for a lot longer?

absolute racial purity, getos, concentration camps, mandatory military service & citizen soldiers, torture, massacred, genocide, little food, water & medicine, starting war with neighboring countries with sneak attacks, GOAT propaganda....

(i dont want to think anymore)
>>
>>42727635
not him but i'll share my views because i got nothing better to do
>kurds
based, natural born alpha fighters who are fed up taking shit from arabs/turks. i think we need to help them out however we can
>palestinians
beta cucks, aren't ready to run their own business. it will probably happen because there's no other solution, but it will take a few decades for them to mature i'm afraid. and by maturity i mean democratically electing a government that is willing to negotiate (abbas was not elected, hamas was). also not praising baby murderers is a sign of maturity. end of the day most israelis are ready to accept 2 states, but the palicucks aren't ready
>>
>>42720551
perhaps they should concentrate on running markets instead of digging tunnels and attacking..
You get a jerk trying to punch you all the time, eventually you just knock them out.
>>
>>42719386
From the beginning ISI's primary enemy were Shi'ites.

They don't like kikes, and their end goal is still to conquer Israel; but it's not the top priority at the moment.
>>
>>42727635
>What do you think of Palestine and the two state solution?
Every nation has always captured and wiped out the enemies without mercy
This is an historical fact that the conflict began with the Palestinians interfering the jews life
Palestinians refused to the UN offer and start the war with israel Together with Arabs armies.
Israel won and the IDF sat on the borders of 48
Here begins the problem On the one hand Israel fought for their lives
On the other side many Palestinians were expelled
Who is to blame and who is right is up to your Views. Like I said there is no nation in the world which related to its enemies with such patience and gentleness in Proportionality of war of course...
>Also, what do you think of the Kurds?
Honestly I'm not familiar with them
And if you want to fight with them think if it's worth it I guess you are Kurdi
And if you see it as a great cause it's your decision
But think about it much before
>>
>>42724902
lelelel, theres no way this can be real. but if it is real then that just fruther proves that these dumbasses are not muslims or claim to be.
>>
>>42720418
>Irgun
>Stern Gang
>Haganah
>Palmach
>Folke Bernadotte
>King David Hotel
>Martin and Paice

Go fuck yourself, you lying piece of pigshit.
>>
>>42728129
>>42727348
Im sorry but your posts make me sad. You are generally clueless about what you say and clueless about basic facts on the planet
> thinking we can just "give" gaza to abu-mazen.
> doesn't know shit about kurds politics
you should stop posting now. You are either an idiot or the most naive guy ive known. I hope its the latter, in that case, just stop posting and start reading until you get there.
>>
>>42726774
It's because they're hypocrites, they favorize their kind in every field, be it politics, entertainment or business but like to call on others for doing the same.
They're taught they're above others but at the same time, they sell us the story of equality for everyone.
They are overrepresented and they don't play by the rules.
>>
>>42727759

My grandma left palestine at the age of 13 and can confirm that 100% , the jews betrayed us after we lived in peace and treated them equally , there was 100% tolerance but they are too greedy , they used to have secret meetings to plan on betraying us, they are snake-like race , imo hitler did 1 thing wrong which is not burning them all.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 626x681px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 626x681px
>>42724474
Yeah?
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 640x960px
>>42724986
Sigh. We do this like every week.
>>
>>42728209
So much fucking this , never believe a word from any jew
>>
>>42726649
you know what i find funny about that. Not one muslims or middle eastern country tried kicking them out or treating them horribly.
>>
File: 1426672058143.jpg (214KB, 498x401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426672058143.jpg
214KB, 498x401px
>>42719386
>>
File: 1425664587288.jpg (7KB, 200x181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425664587288.jpg
7KB, 200x181px
>>42728271
>clueless about what you say and clueless about basic facts on the planet
> thinking we can just "give" gaza to abu-mazen.
> doesn't know shit about kurds politics
I really have no energy for that right now just do your thing And explain to the world on basis of your facts
בסדר אחי הלכתי לישון
>>
>>42724474
>Do you really think there is anything in the qu'ran that you could show ISIS that they are doing Islam wrong? If so, I would very much like to see that.

They wouldn't care even if you showed them.

They follow hadith methidology to declare all muslim nations apostates. Ibn Taymiyah is their favorite:

https://sites.google.com/site/jhoover363/taymiyyan-studies
>>
>>42719386

Why has ISIS been silent on Israel and jews?
>>
>>42728463
Do what? Post irrelevant taqiyya?

Oh, that's right, your flavor of murderous pedophile cult members don't do that, only the other flavor of murderous pedophile cult members do that.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 640x960px
>>42725578
>Downplays cutting off hands because they touch genitalia.
>My prophet is ur prophet lol argument moot
>so what if we kill all men and children and non-virgins of war spoils of war breh

:/
>>
>>42728549
The "Levant" has no Israel inside it. Do you need more pictures painted for you?
>>
>>42719386
Because the daesh is compromised by wahhabi extremist originating from the Arabian peninsula.

Their enemies arent non muslims as the western media makes you believe but other muslim people that practice Islam in a different way. kurds and shia are prime examples, but basically any non sunni radical muslim.
>>
>>42728629
Bitch grabs some dude's balls in a fight, she loses her hand. Do you think that ever happened?

Thieves steal things in muslim countries,and lose their hands. Happens all damn day long.

>muh religion of submission
>>
>>42728514
:(
i feel like i just kicked a puppy.

sry bro I had the worst day fought with gf, don't get too down by me, keep forming your opinion until it has solid grounds.
>>
>>42723842
this. Israel needs the US to fight it's wars for them and we're already fighting ISIS. plus if they managed to cause havoc in Israel then it would cause huge amounts of support from Arabs all over the world. not sure why Muslim extremist suicide bombers are afraid of Israel and are currently doing their damnedest to destroy everything around that tiny country
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 700x700px
>>42728610
>implying I'm muslim

BUTTHURT PROJECTION DETECTED

the verses clearly state that offering protection and not breaking treaties are mandatory. let me know when taqiya is different than zakat, when somehow we get taxed differently on alcohol/tobacco/food, but that's alright.
>>
>>42724988
Funnily enough, here in Australia, we had an influx of Lebanese in the early 80's. The Maronites and Christians integrated pretty well. The Muslims mostly turned out to be violent, thieving, antisocial, welfare-dependent leeching scum, and remain so to this day.

The funny thing is, although many of them were 'refugees', they stayed long enough to qualify for an Australian aged pension (something that I, a 40-something Australian-born white, will never get). Then they immediately fucked back off to Lebanon.

Then, when Israel started bombing Lebanon back in (IIRC) 2006, suddenly they remembered that they were actually Australian and demanded mass evacuations.

Look, the integrating Christian Lebanese-Australians who are 100% Aussie citizens are generally okay. But the Muslims and dual-citizens need a good purging, stat.
>>
>>42728770
Yes, I said A, B, C and D.

You dealt with W, X, Y and Z.

Muslim taqiyya detected.
>>
>>42728809
We had a lot of Poles do that back in the day to us. Infuriating. And the IRS to this day sends tax credit checks to Mexicans in Mexico. Billions of dollars, every year.
>>
>>42728681
>Still cuts hands from grabbing genitalia
>ignores point on over-the-top actions regarding war
>we do the same thing muslims do! so what?

I don't understand. Are your morals and policies different than that of Muslims or not? Because your affirmation of similarity in regards to stealing and prophethood leads me to believe so.
>>
>>42727967
keep calling them cucks when you still can't beat them.
>>
>>42728839
You clearly dont know what Taqiyya is anon.

Stop misusing the concept.
>>
>>42728378
how old is your grandma btw. I have a thing for Arab milfs if you don't mind me asking, and i mean no disrespect at all.
>>
>>42728874
I doubt any woman ever lost her hand in such a manner.

I do not doubt that thousands of thieves have lost their hands by stealing.

If you're concerned with people losing their hands, you should go to the muslim hand choppers, and get them to stop, not the Jew hand choppers.
>>
>>42728951
It doesn't take special knowledge to know when someone thinks lying is a viable technique to further their point of view.

All lies do the work of satan.
>>
File: 1416448113530.png (161KB, 490x394px)
1416448113530.png
161KB, 490x394px
>kikes successfully derail anti-israeli thread

Wow, great job guys
>>
>>42720320
>real kike
>real mudslime
>grabs popcorn
this should be good
>>
>>42729020
the funny thing about taqiyya is that its only allowed by the shias, and even they stopped using it after the 19th and 20th century.
>>
>>42729020
Thats not what Taqiyya is anon.

Taqiyya is a shia concept, origniated around the 10th century. It stipulates that the shia can deny their faith in order to escape sunni prosecution.

Just like right now, if a Iranian shia gets captured by ISIS, they would be able to deny being a shia and avoid being beheaded thanks to Taqiyya.


Not to mention you are mixing Taqiyya, a shia concept with the daesh views, a sunni wahhabi organization.

You clearly dont know what the fuck you are talking about and have been heavily brainwashed anon.
>>
>>42729122
>says this flavor of Islamic apologist.....
>>
>>42728378
I've read a lot of Joe Sacco's books, 'Palestine' and 'Footnotes in Gaza' are extraordinary works of moral courage and clarity of vision. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone interested in the Nakba and the horrific treatment of Arabs by the Zionists.
>>
>>42729152
>Says this flavor of Islamic apologist....

kek

Two of you. Two MIDF shills, on two continents.
>>
>>42729171
when does stating the facts or the truth all of a sudden make me an islamic apologist.
>>
>>42729189
You are a sad man.

Having so much hate for something you dont understand nor care about understanding. You just want blood.

I bet you are one of those people that gets a boner every time CNN shows USA air striking civilians.
>>
File: b92.png (46KB, 532x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b92.png
46KB, 532x557px
>>42719386
>Why has ISIS not attempted to attack Israel? Since it's inception, ISIS has taken over large parts of Syria, infiltrated Iraq, attacked Iran, constantly threatened Egypt, attempted to enter Lebanon, yet not once, not even verbally attempted to attack Israel, even though it controls large border areas along the Golan heights?

YOU KNOW THE ANSWER.
>>
>>42729337
Lies about lying are still lies. That you believe their lies about them lying does not influence me in the slightest.
>>
>>42729351
Let me see if I understand.

The muslims want to murder everyone who is not a muslim, and they're the good guys.
>>
>>42721131
>says the Israeli
>>
>>42729390
Please dear god let this dumbass be a troll. Nice alliteration btw.
>>
>>42729423
When you say the muslims who are you talking about? kurds? shia? sunni? arab? persian? asian? indonesia? african?

You are pinning the views of the Islamic State on all muslims when the Islamic State is killing muslims in the ME because they dont have the same views as them.

Dont you see how logically flawed your viewpoint is?
>>
ISIS could have made a massive attack on israel but they don't because Israel and their partner Saudi Arabia fund all their operations.
You don't attack your employer.
>>
>>42719386
>hating Israel
nigga pls, jews ain't that bad, also tel aviv is full of qt and decent western culture, probably the only place in Middle East that looks like a western country with parties, qts, freedom and everything else.
>>
>>42729784
bro you need to visit Lebanon or Jordan, there just as good if you wants qts and parties.
>>
>>42729526
Yes, all of the above. Anyone who thinks Mohammad is a holy man is a danger to mankind.
>>
>implying they wish to get annihilated easily.

Simple. They take Israel's neighbors, then Israel itself.
>>
>>42729877
YOU are a danger to mankind
>>
Unless OP is stupid he would of noticed that Israel is no where near ISIS territory. It's like asking why can't Germany just help out their Japanese friends in the Pacific theater
>>
>>42729981
What? That is not true man. They are on the Syrian - Israel border, fighting against Assad and FSA of course.
>>
>>42729945
By some other method, perhaps. I see Mohammad as a schizophrenic, murderous pedophile on his way to eternal damnation.
>>
File: Syrian_civil_war.png (520KB, 1217x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Syrian_civil_war.png
520KB, 1217x1024px
>>42730064
Fuck off Sudaca monkey
>>
>>42730173
What do the dots indicate?
>>
>>42729873
>google jordan parties
>first pic

looks like lots of fun indeed..
>>
>>42730204


Do you have an IQ of 70?
>>
>>42730173
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.632498

>Until now, ISIS had no presence near the border with Israel, though other rebel groups did. Over the past few months, the rebels have pushed Syrian President Bashar Assad’s forces out of most of the area near Israel, and today they control about 90 percent of the border region –
>>
>>42730243
Oh, at least.

What do the dots indicate?
>>
>>42730252


I'm sorry you can't read English but it was referring to the other rebel groups That had they had 90% of border areas near israel NOT isis.
>>
>>42730243
From his perspective in just seeing it they could be skirmishes, bases, sites of suspected attacks etc. Give the guy a break, he just wants to know what they represent.
>>
>>42730168
You cant even tell the difference between shia and sunni and yet you claim you know shit?

You spout Taqiyya this, Taqiyya that when its a shia concept and you are complainin about the Islamic State.

Before you hate something learn about it. Hating out of ignorance is fit for the stupid people only.
>>
>>42730211
you know what i mean man. Trust me bro your missing out.
>>
>>42730397
Both of them believe Mohammad is a holy man, and therefore both of them are a danger to mankind.
>>
>>42730339
Yeah, because Al-Nusra wont side with the IS just like what happened in Libya after Al Qaeda took power and now they march under the daesh name.

Smaller rebel groups are already siding with the IS
>>
>>42730600
>Confirmed for not being white.
>>
>>42730598
>>42730652

Okay man, whatever floats your boat. Hate away. Join the army, I dont care. You dont know shit.

People like you cant be reasoned with.
>>
I thought it was confirmed a long time ago that Israel was helping them destabilize the Syrian government. Israel had a deal with there where they were supplying them with weapons and giving medical care to their injured fighters.
>>
>>42730709
I already did my tour, Haji. Saw a lot of people who thought that Mohammad was a holy man, and called my good friend Arty.
>>
>>42730173
What do the dots indicate?

Do you know?
>>
>>42730776

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War

>Red: government, Green: rebels, Yellow: Kurds (Rojava), Grey: Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, White: al-Nusra Front; Brown: disputed areas
>>
>>42731224
Oh, silly me, I should have guessed that.

Next time post a legend, you dumb fuck.
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 41



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.