[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

SJW got wiki o_O http://sjwiki.org/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 73

File: 300px-SJWiki_about.png (49KB, 300x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
300px-SJWiki_about.png
49KB, 300x334px
SJW got wiki o_O

http://sjwiki.org/
>>
>>39169875
Read their entry on 4chan and hear their cries of butthurt.
sjwiki.org/wiki/4chan
>>
File: Buttercup_Dew.png (133KB, 500x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Buttercup_Dew.png
133KB, 500x410px
>>39169875
>Very harmful [Boards]
>It is generally advised that if you do find yourself on 4chan to not visit these boards.
>/b/, /d/, /e/, /gif/, /h/, /r/, /s/, /t/, /u/, /v/, /i/, /r9k/, /cm/, /y/, /jp/, /mlp/, /pol/, /soc/
>/mlp/ is ranked as harmful as /pol/
kek
>>
>>39171937
remember, SJWs hate male fans (despite the fact that /mlp/ rejects and hates the brony label daily) of the show, so they're just as harmful as /pol/ is.
>>
File: 1358415092458.jpg (21KB, 386x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358415092458.jpg
21KB, 386x273px
>>39169875
>o_O
>>
>>39169875

they already have rationalwiki. what's the point?
>>
/b/, /pol/, /h/, /e/, /jp/, /y/, /u/, /cm/, /mlp/, and /c/are where pedophilia and loli are commonplace. But again, such content is acceptable on almost all of 4chan.

haha they obviously have not been on /tv/
>>
>>39172452
They obviously haven't been on 4chan.
>>
File: 2ec.png (187KB, 327x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2ec.png
187KB, 327x316px
>>39171399

>loli
>/a/ is not mentioned
>but somehow /jp/
>>
>>39172452
or /g/. don't forget /g/. all the guys getting mad as fuck about a degenerate pedo getting v&'d or /pol/ shitposters would trigger any SJW hard.
>>
>>39172452
>/jp/
>/y/
Loli? Last time I checked they were talking about trains, old hags and burly hairy men, respectively.
>>
File: 393299329032.jpg (3KB, 106x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
393299329032.jpg
3KB, 106x125px
>>39169875
>Harmful boards
>/mlp/
>/jp/ not /a/
>>
File: .jpg (72KB, 450x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.jpg
72KB, 450x600px
>>39169875
LMAO!

Let's play a game. Roll: http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Something_nice

I got a stuffed dog displayed in a faggotstore.
>>
File: Axes_of_privilege.png (175KB, 1280x998px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Axes_of_privilege.png
175KB, 1280x998px
>>39169875

First greeting upon entering the site.
>>
>>39173088
I think that has something to do with the fact /mlp/ loves to fuck around with SJWs as much as the rest of 4chan does. but yes, it is silly that /mlp/ is put on such as high level. Talk about butthurt.
>>
>http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Scientism

Dat logic be sexiss.. and it be raycis.
>>
We need a logic wiki
>>
>>39173726
Already exists. It's shit.

Also:
>/pol/
>logic
Hahahahaha good one!

Let's be real. Most /pol/acks aren't politically active, have done close to zero research in relevant areas and let themselves be controlled by emotions.

This board is great for funposting. Habbenings, keks and shaming but that's about it. It's an entertainment board, not one for intelligent or serious discussion.
>>
File: 1403273313058.jpg (60KB, 661x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403273313058.jpg
60KB, 661x665px
>>39172452
Hue
>>
>>39171399

Why does it bother me so much that /lgbt/ is listed as "least harmful"? You'd think "moderately harmful" would be a better designation, since it's not really about hobbies like "writing, arts, food, fashion, etc."

And why is /hm/ listed as "moderately harmful," but /s/ is "very harmful"?

>Jimmies=Rustled
>>
File: dragonclawwip2.png (337KB, 802x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dragonclawwip2.png
337KB, 802x408px
>>39169875
Even I can get a wiki if I really wanted to.
>>
>Ableism
>/x/
>>
Hmmm... We have an opportunity to wreck that site.
>>
>>39169875

>Neurosexism

Tell me this was one of yous.
>>
>>39169875
>dat male brain on mainpage.
top fucking kek SJWs.
>>
>>39169875
>sjwiki.org/wiki/4chan
>sjwiki.org/wiki/Something_nice

LEL
>>
>>39174377
Do you have the link to the video.
>>
>>39173971
>implying /pol/ focuses only on emotions

make peace with jesus you fucking degenerate because i will personally use your blood to water the tree of liberty on the day of the rope along with the rest of your filthy fucking anti-freedom ilk
>>
>>39171937
>/cm/
You what
Even if it disturbs me to hell, I thought women were into that shit?
If they dislike it I am glad, one more step away from their incessant whining.

Homosexuality feels good.
>>
>>39169875
I really hope nobody vandalizes their articles with triggering images.
>>
>>39169875
>/b/, /pol/, /s4s/, /wsg/, /fit/, /adv/, /x/, and /v/ are highly ableist
>/x/
>highly ableist
ayyy
>>
>>39176115
The real danger behind SJWs is they label everything as a trigger and I mean everything, including things they like themselves!
SJW movement will hopefully implode soon.
>>
>>39171399

Jesus christ in hell this is a great read. I'm dying.
>>
>>39169875
source cited at bottom of sjw wiki 4chan page:
http://www.vox.com/2014/9/2/6096815/4chan-explainer-questions
>>
>>39174377
Why can't they just stay happy and innocent like that forever?
When they 'grow up' so many of them become horrible evil manipulative cunts.
>>
Is this satire? It sure reads as such, but Poe's law makes it impossible as of now to determine that.
>>
>>39169875
HA HA of course there's no entries for equality , egalitarianism or censorship . Fucking SJW,s
>>
>>39176454
As someone with actual PTSD, seeing trigger warnings everywhere triggers me.
>>
>http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Kyriarchy
>mfw
this shit is surreal
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 250x141px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 250x141px
Why dont we raid this shit?
>>
>>39176689
At least they have an entry on classism, but it's tiny.
>>
>>39176689
make one then.

>>39176666
oh they're serious, this is not satire.

>>39176801
we should, but be subtle about it.
>>
>>39176801
If we do, let's be smart about it. Add facts and sources, not just scream NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER over and over again.
>>
>>39169875
> /soc/ and /gif/ of all places
>racism
>>
>>39176850
>classism

Ah nice at least they put in their neo-Marxist issues
>>
File: soobig.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soobig.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
clickbait on /pol/ is so easy
>>
>>39176801
You could make entries about truthful accurate "EUTHANIZE ALL WHITE MALE" type shit they say.
>>
>>39176983
>
>>
>>39176948
>make one then.

Yeah so they can edit and redefine what the words even mean - which is on of their main modes of operation . I don't see any win happening on their own propaganda site .
>>
>http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Truscum

Wow, their unconscious biases shine through.

>Notwithstanding, some attempts have been made to quantify their identities with respect to gender, age, and race.[8] These results, along with their behaviour and views, lend support to the view that the typical member of their community is an adolescent USAmerican White trans man with little to no experience with the medical establishment, and has been out for a relatively short amount of time.

Any behavior they don't like must be attributed to white American males, no matter what.

(Their source is an online survey.)
>>
File: feministraidwiki.jpg (80KB, 700x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feministraidwiki.jpg
80KB, 700x476px
I guess teams of SJW trying to re-write Wikipedia to Spout SJW views wasn't effective enough . Even though most their corrupted edits remain unchanged .
>>
>>39177571
I wonder if they're both done by the same group of people?
>>
File: doitfaggot.jpg (34KB, 600x613px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doitfaggot.jpg
34KB, 600x613px
RAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAIDRAID
>>
File: wiki-fem.png (207KB, 547x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wiki-fem.png
207KB, 547x340px
>>39177629
probably not .Many Campuses and other independent activists around the western world have made it a thing to change Wiki to fit their political narrative . They may be a small illogical minority but there is an army of these pieces of shit .
>>
>>39171399
>The image boards called /b/, /pol/, /v/, /s4s/, /gif/, /soc/, /r9k/, and /jp/ are where the majority of the racism is encountered.
>/s4s/
>racist
what
>>
>>39177393
>For example, both truscum and radical feminists have been known to claim that trans women are rapists who want to enter women's (i.e., cis women's) spaces by force and not because they are women too.

So if I want to get into the girl's locker room, all I need do to is say I want to be a girl this week?

If they complain about my massive boner, it's because they're transphobic?
>>
File: Kubler Ross.png (1MB, 2999x2249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kubler Ross.png
1MB, 2999x2249px
>>39176454
Oh, it's imploding.

http://www.donotlink.com/cmwz

Check this out, from Arthur Chu on Salon:

>Before the sneering term “SJW” (“Social Justice Warrior”) went viral, the Internet version of putting down elitist out-of-touch liberals was frequently just calling people a “SWPL.”

>Like most effective mudslinging, it’s rooted in truth. Lander was criticizing something genuinely problematic he saw among white anti-racist liberals — or male feminists, or wealthy people who fight against poverty, or straight allies of LGBT people.

>Look, I’ll be blunt. People of color need white allies. Women need male allies. LGBT activists need straight allies. Allies matter. Not in the sense that a movement is only legitimized if a white person joins it or that we need white people to be cool-headed leaders because we’re “too close to the issue” or any of that BS. But in the simple practical sense. Oppressed and marginalized groups already deal with the burden of being oppressed and marginalized. A fight to redress an imbalance of power in society can’t succeed for long if 100 percent of the burden falls on the people who lack power.

>And the SWPL-inspired tactics of mocking “white guilt” and “white knights” that NotYourShield is based on are aimed at eroding what little shield we have. And it’s working, judging by the cowardly silence coming from most of the games industry about the damage Gamergate has done.

>So no thanks to #NotYourShield and the sentiment behind it. I’m a shield for my brothers and sisters who need me to be, and they’re mine in return. That’s the only way progress ever gets made, by people standing together for what’s right.

Basically: "Stop laughing at white SJW's even though they're horrendously hypocritical and self-contradictory because the people we admit are our shields need us because they're too stupid, marginalized, and weak to get anything done on their own!"
>>
>>39177877

Those doubles confirm racism. :^)
>>
>>39178006

My singles undo that confirmation
>>
>>39177877

Most likely because they're defining "racist" by what the board is for rather than who actually browses it and classing them all racist by default. If they actually knew anything they'd know /lgbt/ is just as racist as /pol/.
>>
>>39178145

Fig. :^(
>>
File: xx.jpg (231KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xx.jpg
231KB, 1200x1600px
>>39169875
>>
>>39171399
>>39171937
/cm/ and /y/ are also on the list.

Surprisingly, /lgbt/ is somehow on the "least harmful" list.
>>
>>39173151

>being good enough to have a college degree and be well read is considered bad
>>
File: xxxx.jpg (195KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xxxx.jpg
195KB, 1200x1600px
>>
Wow, these people are so deluded they somehow think Reddit is bigoted and racist.
>>
>>39174987

Because they never actually read the boards. Go on to /lgbt/ and post something about pansexuals or shit like that, you'll get run out. For all the shit /pol/ gives /lgbt/, they hate SJWs as much as you. There's at least one thread a day calling for the trans threads to be given a containment board.
>>
>>39177723
post this on/b/
let them know
>>
>>39178615
Fucking truscum shitlords, thinking they're more trans then me just because they've felt this way their entire life and have a medical diagnosis and aren't just doing it so they can perv in the women's bathroom!
>>
File: stoptriggeringme.png (72KB, 589x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stoptriggeringme.png
72KB, 589x368px
Laurelai is behind the SJW wiki
>>
>>39177967
>dose tears
>dat butthurt

delicious
>>
>>39178874
Proof plz.
>>
>>39176801
/pol/ TRIGGER WARNING!!
>>
File: 1391933832244.png (177KB, 489x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391933832244.png
177KB, 489x216px
>>39169875
>>
>>39176801
MODS

MODS MODS MODS

THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT RAIDING SJW'S

VERY OFFENSE, PLS REMOVE

DO IT FOR FREE
>>
>>39177877
>/jp/
>racist
Fucking idiots.
>>
>>39171399
Hey i wrote that article :^]
>>
>>39176801

Eh, wake me up when SJWs start their own chan. Now that would be worth raiding. Just think of all the differently labeled boards they could come up with.
>>
>>39172452
>>39172707
>>39173088
I'm making these changes now. Any other suggestions for moving or adding boards to different lists?
>>
>>39181027
420chan is pretty leftist, and has SJWs in residence.

They usually only show up in their /pol/ and /new/ forums, I haven't seen any sign of them in the actual drug discussions.
>>
>>39181276
/lgbt/ and /cgl/ need to be added to the "sexist" boards list.
>>
>>39181027
Don't forget to say that /soc/ openly encourages womyn to post nudes of themselves, as well as meeting up for 'hook-ups' (i.e. rape).
>>
>>39181439
Done
>>
>>39181551
Thank you kind anon. Glad I could do my part to improve the accuracy of that article.
>>
>>39180061
fuck off kike
>>
>>39169875
Everything has a wiki these days.

I learned today that fucking Shaun the Sheep has a wiki these days.
>>
>>39181629
Thanks for helping me improve the article! I don't frequent every board, so of course I will misplace things here and there.
>>
>>39182113
You can put /tg/ into the safer category as opposed to the middle one.
>>
>>39176186
That would be terrible! I hope nobody gives /b/ an idea to do that.
>>
File: thread derailed.jpg (3MB, 1552x9363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thread derailed.jpg
3MB, 1552x9363px
>>39176021
I have something better
>>
>>39182240
Editing is not allowed
>>
wtf did /jp/ do? can't be the 23d4me attitude with idol threads being so popular.
>>
Which one of you faggots is responsible for this

this has to be a joke it just has to be
>>
>>39182466
>>39182240
Yeah, we kinda have really strict rules so you fellas can't do that.
>>39182172
Done!
>>39182509
Where do you think it should go?
>>
>>39182567
>where does /jp/ belong?
same place where /cgl/ & /g/ are at.
>>
>>39182567
Put /y/ under least harmful. It would be more realistic to the interests of the average SJW.
>>
/a/ is harmful. How are they very harmful when all they want to do is watch anime and jerkoff?
>>
>>39182876
Because what these lovely folks pointed out
>>39172707
>>39173088
>>
You know what this means?
RAIDING PARTY!
LETS RAID THEM BOYS
>>
>>39182567
Really strict rules? for something related to SJWs?
Go figure.

What happened to freedom & liberties? Oh yeah I forgot it was never about that. It was about shekels.
>>
>>39183043
Good luck trying! I don't think you'll make it past the profile application,though :[
>>
>>39182779
Are you saying that turning homosexuality from an orientation to a fetish to be consumed by privileged cis-women isn't harmful?

Check your privilege, cislord.
>>
>>39177018
There is always someone to complain about black porn threads on /gif/, so I guess that's what they are basing it on.
>>
>>39183128
As proud SJWs we must love yaoi though it is pure form of love you privileged shitlord if you were educated here in perfect sweden you would know that
>>
>>39171937
I don't see how /d/ is on that shit. It's actually one of the most SJW friendly boards
>>
>>39183081
Well of course its going to be one sided . SJW's don't like open debate because they don't like being exposed to contrarian views or having to answer to logic or hypocrisy .
>>
This part made me laugh.
"4chan has a fairly unique feature that allows anyone to post anonymously, without even signing up. "

in my head "Can you believe it's a website that isn't mining it's users for their name, birthday, and state to sell for money?! OUTRAGEOUS!"
>>
>>39182113
/pol/ deserves it's own category.

You know you want to.
>>
>>39183333
Brithday is freedom
>>
>>39183085
Psst, you don't want to encourage us. Like when you say no, you're actually challenging us.

So... whatcha wearing?
>>
>>39183224
If you're curious, /gif/ is most is the most harmful section because of the frequent fetishing threads, as well as the rape/forced orgasm threads. But also what you said is true.
>>39183297
I can move it, but I put it in the most harmful just because of the extreme porn. What aspects does it have that are healthy?
>>39183333
Everyone loves to be anonymous here, even me
>>39183425
I think I should actually, it really does deserve it's own
>>39183491
;]
>>
Institutional oppression


Unchecked institutional-level racism creates a toxic user experience.[2]
Reddit is not only made-up of a bigoted user-base, it is systemically racist and cissexist.


Maybe reddit isn't so bad guys!
>>
>>39171399
Violation of rules 1 and 2... I think they deserve our love and show of appreciation.
>>
>>39183586
I haven't heard of someone mention "the rules of the internet" since freshmen year of highschool, that's so cute
>>
>>39180061
>DO IT FOR FREE
I don't know but you made me laugh.
Into Gulag you go
>>
File: FAG.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FAG.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>39183517
> I put it in the most harmful just because of the extreme porn. What aspects does it have that are healthy?

White Knight faggot detected . Calling porn harmful . Harms what your pegged butthurt ?
>>
>you will never hatefuck sjw while she complains about your patriarchy in her crotch
Feels eastern yuro.
You guise need to step it up and start converting those bitches with D
>>
>A social construct (or social construction) is a product of society. It is a phenomenon that would not occur without a society in which to exist in and be propagated by. Examples include the legal system, religion, race, and gender.
These people actually believe that race and gender would not exist if there was not a society.
>>
>>39183833
I'm an editor of SJWiki, of course I have the aspects of a white knight lmao. But nah porn in general is not harmful, just kinda shocking for someone knew ot stumble upon, you know?
>>
File: St.jpg (126KB, 1438x1557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
St.jpg
126KB, 1438x1557px
>>39169875

Looks like they ran out of ideas already
>>
>>39183964
new to*
>>
>Reddit is not only made-up of a bigoted user-base, it is systemically racist and cissexist.
I thought these faggots liked reddit. lulz
>>
File: Steiner Fist.png (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Steiner Fist.png
59KB, 200x200px
>>39184016
I thought it was supposed to be the Steiner Fist at first.
>>
File: helmets.jpg (38KB, 320x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
helmets.jpg
38KB, 320x405px
>>39183667
So you're currently 14 or 15? Underageb&.
>>
>>39183964
>New to stumble on
>On the internet
I'm sorry, but porn and sex is like, thing two or three people google when they're on the internet.

The moment they're alone, people wanna see naked people that fuck.

Also why is /k/ moderate? It's literally just about people having hobbies, and the occasional mis-directed /pol/ trying to shill "Muh jews" and those tend to get shouted down.

Why is discussing firearms not a hobby you consider worth putting into the first section?
>>
>>39183964
So is SJWiki . Imagine some ignorant young kid reads that shit . Propaganda is arguably more harmful to kids than seeing "porn" . Is the site 18+? Also are you admitting you take it in the pooper ? You have all the aspects of a white knight don't you ?
>>
>>39183517
Extreme porn doesn't necessarily imply rampant sexism or homophobia. Their BDSM Generals are actually incredibly open and honest about sexuality and all that, both male and female. Safe Sane Consensual and all that
>>
File: tybg.jpg (6KB, 212x237px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tybg.jpg
6KB, 212x237px
>>39173151

>tfw a young, 6ft, educated, white anglo-French catholic living in my own apartment in a central capital City
>>
>>39182297
Why is there never a list of links? Why is it always just the picture itself?
>>
>>39171937
horsefucker here, you would be surprised. /mlp/ is easily one of the most resentful and hostile boards out there.
>>
>>39183225
>pure form of love

fujoshi detecte
>>
>>39184151
I'm reminiscing, I've graduated highschool years ago. Basically I'm comparing anyone that uses the rulez of teh interweb to a 14yo
>>39184190
>porn and sex is like, thing two or three people google when they're on the internet.
Yeah, but you have to admit /d/ gets pretty weird
>Also why is /k/ moderate? It's literally just about people having hobbies
Good point, moved
>>39184272
I think when I made the article I just lumped any porn in the most harmful, but maybe I should make a separate category to specify the porn boards?
>>39184191
Why do you put spaces in between your sentence and question marks? That's really distracting
>>
File: st-anger-dick.gif (90KB, 352x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
st-anger-dick.gif
90KB, 352x353px
>>39184116

It would be really funny if this ended up in place of that ridiculous magenta fist posted above.
>>
>>39184471
>but maybe I should make a separate category to specify the porn boards?

That actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>39178874

Please tell me that's a troll.
>>
>>39173151
I am a masculine male who is white, European in origin, heterosexual, able-bodied, highly literate and educated, young, attractive, upper-middle class, English speaking, with a light and pale complexion, Christian, and fertile.

Well look at all this privilege! Next time I feel depressed and in the dumps, I'll just remember that I'm the cherry on the pile of shit we call mankind. Thanks Social Justice!
>>
>>39171399
>Pedobear was an iconic symbol for the pedophile subculture in 2010. But its use as a mascot faded away due to backlash.

Backlash? What backlash? Pedobear was older than 2010 and it was just an old meme laid to rest.
>>
>>39184632
That's my understanding, too
>>
>>39184539
God what a shitty album. That image is perfect
>>
File: redditsjw.png (186KB, 984x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
redditsjw.png
186KB, 984x665px
top lel
>>
File: 1416621472996.png (2MB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416621472996.png
2MB, 3500x4194px
>>39184471

Guns kill millions each year and you put a board that fetishizes violence and right wing politics as "less harmful"?

I'm so triggered right now
>>
>>39181027
Why set up one ourselves, making it an essential trap
Though this post here will give it away.
>>
>>39176801
Their articles are locked to users only, and you need to be approved by their mods if you want an account.
>>
Where's the button to report when a page has triggered me?
>>
>>39171399

>anime wallpapers moderately harmful
>>
>>39184850
Maybe we need to ask what this is actually meant by harmful? What is harmed? White knight Faggotry ?
>>
>>39184850
Absolutely tragic UnU but the fact that /k/ has a sticky saying keep politics in /pol/ kinda shows they deserve the less harmful slot
>>39184992
You can yell at me if you want, or make suggestions and I'll work to change them
>>
>>39184471

Why don't you faggots ever come here and actually try to debate something?

Doesn't even have to be here, we'll go to you, provide us the medium where we won't get banned for hurting feelings with facts.
>>
>>39185066
I'm here now friend <: I'm pretty sure you won't get banned on 4chan
We also have a twitter if you prefer there, but if someone blocks you there's not much I can do
>>
>>39184795
It got some pretty good ideas and an alright kyuss vibe.
Change the drums, cut 2 minutes of each song and you got a decent album.
>>
>>39171937
> Trigger warning!

> The following article might be triggering for some people depending on past experiences.

HahahahahahaaahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WHAT?!
NO!... No, I feel fine... I feel
> tfw
>>
File: 677.gif (498KB, 499x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
677.gif
498KB, 499x219px
>>39185189
Forgot my image, too many feels
>>
>>39169875
>/lgbt/
>least harmful
>>
SJW logic at work.

>WOW ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE SCUM HOLY SHIT
>FUCKING CUM SKIN BETA NECKBEARDS GODDAMN
>#KILLALLMEN

>Hey why aren't these people listening to us and joining our cause???
>>
File: 1416433632260.png (136KB, 416x1349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416433632260.png
136KB, 416x1349px
>>39185138

>I'm here now friend <: I'm pretty sure you won't get banned on 4chan

Do you seriously still believe Michael Brown didn't do nuffin? Or are you guys just using it as political leverage and don't care either way?
>>
>>39181520
brb, /soc/
>>
File: good.jpg (31KB, 666x103px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
good.jpg
31KB, 666x103px
Answer me these questions three. see pic.
>>
File: trigger ma tigger.png (28KB, 961x165px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trigger ma tigger.png
28KB, 961x165px
OH LAWD
>>
>>39185298
It's been moved UuU
>>
File: Reverse_racism.jpg (2MB, 800x2190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Reverse_racism.jpg
2MB, 800x2190px
>>39169875

Guys... look what I found...

This is pathetic even for SJW "logic"
>>
>>39185138

No no there needs to be some organized format we can talk out our differences bae. Your best vs ours.
>>
>>39184821
Good lord, If these people think Reddit is "racist" and needs to be censored...
>>
File: jew.jpg (88KB, 800x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew.jpg
88KB, 800x535px
>>39185400
>ortberg
>lubchansky

Jew artists detected
>>
>>39185226

oh god i love that movie
>>
>>39185396
>/lgbt/
>only moderate
>>
>>39185441
Where would you prefer?
>>39185318
We don't actually have an article about the verdict of Darren Wilson yet, but I'll talk with the other editors to see if someone is working on it.
>>39185387
I'll answer this in a separate post, give me a moment
>>
It's like reading ED, except they're 110% serious.
>>
File: HURRR.jpg (28KB, 442x430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HURRR.jpg
28KB, 442x430px
>>39185400
>the first fucking panel
>>
>>39185549

>/cgl/
>least harmful
>>
I GAVE THE IDEA TO /b/, PREPARE FOR THE SHITSTORM
>>>/b/581344262
>>
>>39185576
>We don't actually have an article about the verdict of Darren Wilson yet, but I'll talk with the other editors to see if someone is working on it.

I already know what you're going to say about it though, that's why I'm asking, right now, now that the evidence (which was mostly already available albeit ignored) has been fully released and the nignogs are destroying their own neighborhood and looting liquor stores "in protest", do you still uphold that "muh baby didn't do nuffin"?
>>
>>39185053

Have you ever tried thinking rationally or using logic, or is that too triggering for a special snowflake like you? You and your movement are cancer, your arguments are bullshit and you operate purely on emotion. You have no credible points, your movement is a laughing stock.
>>
>>39171399
>/g/
>least harmful
>>
File: FeelsGoodBro.png (159KB, 500x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FeelsGoodBro.png
159KB, 500x275px
>>39169875
> least harmful
> /tg/
As a long time fa/tg/uy, I find this quaint.

> tfw its not rape if its an elf
>>
http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Scientism#.VHTrAId-pyg

Lol all that critical theory butthurt

Get ready for the bonfire of the humanities
>>
>>39171937
>/jp/
>/i/
>/e/
>/u/
>/y/
>/cm/
>ever harmful

>leaving out:
>/tv/
>/g/

sjws confirmed for not even knowing thy enemy
>>
Maybe we can redirect this Chan to take down ED. They would love the article on women and niggers.
>>
>>39186035
>>39186118
Jesus, that says a lot.
>>
>>39185400
...................................
>>
>>39171937
No rage against the evil gun owners that are /k/? Frankly I'm upset.
>>
>>39169875
>/tv/ is racist
>/tv/ is sexist
>/tv/ is full of pedos
Jeez. I just want to bane post
>>
>>39186035
It's the least harmful because /g/ advocates software that doesn't trample on your freedom.
>>
>>39186434
and dragon dildoes
>>
File: >>.jpg (38KB, 580x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
>>.jpg
38KB, 580x346px
>>39186434
>>
>>39185576

You realize that there's nothing specifically making /pol/ or any other board "hostile" except for the community, right?

There are plenty of people (including myself) who are on the left, or centrist, etc, and we do fine here.

I don't understand why the hostility exists when you have the opportunity to come here and debate as well. Except for a fear of being opinion-raped and having to face other opinions head on.
>>
>>39186527
kill yourself you fucking commie nigger lover
>>
File: stalin_laughing.jpg (14KB, 238x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stalin_laughing.jpg
14KB, 238x256px
>>39186622

This will never be your hugbox, faggot.
>>
>>39186527
>You realize that there's nothing specifically making /pol/ or any other board "hostile" except for the community, right?
What sort of shit logic is that? There is no "/pol/" as a board itself. In fact, there is no /board/ as a standalone entity. Take the community out of any board and you'll be left with just a shitty piece of chink software as imageboard.
Jesus fuck your stupidity really rustled my jambos.
>>
>>39186527
They need to be able to control a place with tactics. Like smear campaigns, which was fully absorbed as they typically start with antisemitism. First time around in /new/ not so much, and we kept talking about conservative and liberal politics in the worst way with each side essentially calling the other Hitler.
>>
File: 1405630926722.jpg (21KB, 500x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405630926722.jpg
21KB, 500x364px
>>39169875
ayyy I got an idea

if these faggots are gonna come looking through our threads, why don't we just trigger them to death with gore like we did with those other "brave women"
>>
File: 1393401436090.gif (994KB, 486x289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393401436090.gif
994KB, 486x289px
>>39173151
this is kinda related Anon to your picture.
>Had an obvious SJW tell me the other day in lecture that I needed to "remember to check my privileges."
>Simply respond "I don't need to check my privileges because every morning I count my Blessings."
>She just started doing the fish-out-of-water-mouth-thing and stormed off.

I'm not even very religious, but shit, I think it says something when you can troll people by pretending to be Christian.

And that's not good.
>>
File: 1396455747017.jpg (308KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396455747017.jpg
308KB, 1440x900px
>>39186493
Sorry, can't hear you over my freedom.
>>
>>39186751

>words are hard

That's the fucking point you faggot, it's not like RevLeft or Stormfront where a dissenting opinion is going to get you banned, which is what I'm referring to, it's just the community itself is hostile to them, it's not enforced.
>>
File: X.jpg (75KB, 720x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
X.jpg
75KB, 720x570px
>>39186940
SJW's like their speech / but hate free speech

In terms of open discussion or even others having a right to their own voice .
>>
>>39186527
>There are plenty of people (including myself) who are on the left, or centrist, etc, and we do fine here.

If you think being shit on every time you rear your ugly head, then sure.
Though considering most leftist are cucks, you most likely do.
>>
>>39173097

pretty sure that's a real dog
>>
/pol/ should get a wiki.
>>
>>39186940
>the thing that makes a mango sweet is the mango
>>
>>39185576
>I'll answer this in a separate post, give me a moment

...an answer never came.
>>
>>39187235
We dont need a wiki, our wiki is in our heart :3
>>
>>39169875
>o_O

:^)
>>
>>39184784
I lol'd hard when I seen this.

Kuma is older than fucking 4chan is.

Pedobear just fell out of common use naturally, unlike when most memetic content becomes hated by the community at large.
>>
>>39187324

>I'm still trying to argue nothing
>trying to save face on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>39187451
i was pointing out that that a pretty shit and unnecessary statement you fucking nigger

>trying to save face on an anonymous imageboard
>what is oxymoron
>>
>>39187324
What makes a mango sweet is the implied incest.
>>
>>39173151
>feminine female
>privileged

>female
>oppressed
>>
>>39187581

But you didn't understand at all what I said, which shows, because you are a stupid sandnigger.
>>
>>39185400
1/4
>>
>>39187831
2/5

I can't count.
>>
File: 1395946247718.jpg (56KB, 302x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395946247718.jpg
56KB, 302x299px
>>39186791
>I don't need to check my privileges because every morning I count my Blessings
Good one.
>>
>>39187868
3/5
>>
>>39187910
4/5
>>
>>39187831
>She steals his hands
>She doesn't bat an eyelash about a stranger handing her toys
>>
>>39171937
>/b/, /pol/, /v/, /s/, /hc/, /h/, /u/, /soc/, /mlp/, /r9k/, /tv/, /cgl/, /lgbt/, and /gif/ are where the majority of sexist posts are made. But as with racism, it is found in every board
>/cgl/
>Sextist
But aren't they full of women?
>>
>>39187831
>>39187868
>>39187910
>>39187941

>SJWs in charge of humor
>>
>>39187941
5/5
>>
File: wtfug.png (10KB, 208x246px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtfug.png
10KB, 208x246px
>>39185400
>>39187831
>>39187868
>>39187910
>>39187941
>>
>>39171399
>Moderately harmful
>/hm/
>Very harmful
>/s/

They're not even trying to hide their hypocrisy.
>>
>>39188067
I would make fun of them, but I'm just speechless.

Where do I start? this is genuine insanity.
>>
>>39187089
There are a lot of extremely annoying echo chambers on the internet that annoy me, both left and right wing. On reddit, the SRS people are horrible, I wish their user names came with pictures so I could see just what this special brand of idiot looks like. Then there is freerepublic.com - equally horrible right wing morons. They all operate as an echo chamber with no ability to debate. Ah well, fuck 'em both.
>>
>>39188125
The most harmful thing to SJW's is SJW's This is why we consider them wrongheaded anti-equality fascist fucks just as bad as 4chan's biggest fucktards whom they villify .
>>
>>39185519
this building is the most impresive synagogue in Prague-->you should visit it
>>
so have you already done something to 4chan's page on sjwwiki
>>
File: cgl.jpg (388KB, 2092x1586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cgl.jpg
388KB, 2092x1586px
>/cgl/
>Least harmful

If you don't consider this harmful there is something deeply wrong with you.
>>
>>39188292
>Using fascist as a pejorative.
Plz. Use North Korea if you must find an example of a repressive state. Hitler and Mussolini were great men.
>>
>>39171399
>—Mattathias Schwartz[1]
Oy vey
>>
>>39173151
Actually that's not that bad of a chart, at least partially. Notice where females lie on it, and contrast that to reality. You have to consider that it's very likely SJWs were once an honest altruistic group that has since been subverted and used as a tool to fight with other groups deemed politically unfavorable.
>>
Why does sjwiki love /g/?
>>
File: AnimalFarm.jpg (84KB, 640x884px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AnimalFarm.jpg
84KB, 640x884px
>>39188380
Nice derail attempt . Those guys are dead the SJW Socialists who say fuck my basic rights are changing our fucking legal system to deny constitutional rights like a fair trial equal status and on and on ...
>>
>>39185400
....reverse skating is still skating though. I know everyone who here who read it understood that. What troubles me is the fact the artist didn't.
>>
>>39188649
> who say fuck my basic rights
Hitler never denied any basic rights, but in fact removed much restrictive legislation that existed during the Weimar Republic.

For instance, did you know that Hitler made firearms more publicly available, and even legalized pistol duelling for the first time since the monarchy?

The things he believed in like control of the press, can be quite justified when you realize that jewish Marxists controlled the papers and were trying to rally a communist uprising.
>>
File: is it autism.gif (775KB, 222x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
is it autism.gif
775KB, 222x300px
>>39171399
>Trigger warning!

My sides are already in orbit.
>>
File: socialinjust.jpg (45KB, 400x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
socialinjust.jpg
45KB, 400x408px
>>39188585

Reminder that countless wrongs are done out of a sense of altruism . Adolf Hitler , Osama Bin Laden,Tim Mcviegh , George Bush , Martin Luther . Joe Stalin , Christians , Islamicists , SJW's , Klansmen etc .etc. all believe they ere righteous and what they do is right , maybe even blessed by the creator . Any time anyones on a moral crusade they need to step back and evaluate it critically .
>>
>Neurosexism is the sexist assumption that gender differences perceived in character and behaviour are caused by biological differences in brains.

day of the rope when?
>>
>>39189260
>evaluating yourself based on viewpoints of people who do not matter
>>
File: Wat.jpg (38KB, 604x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wat.jpg
38KB, 604x404px
>>39189548
>>
>>39169875
>/c/
>moderately harmful
dafuq? It's one of the nicest boards here.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 605x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 605x605px
>>39181276
/k/ here. I am very Impressed that you DARE NOT SPEAK OUR NAME.
>>
>>39188057

w..what?
>>
IS THERE A SINGLE REASON WHY WE HAVEN'T SPAMMED THE ACCOUNT REQUEST PAGE ALREADY?!

http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Special:RequestAccount
>>
File: soggyknee5.png (3MB, 1026x2713px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soggyknee5.png
3MB, 1026x2713px
>>39181027
>implying
You can't 'blocked :)" on chan boards as a user.
Plus anonymity denies them interweb fame.
I just wonder how many people would volunteer to do it for free in order to keep place clean.
>>
>>39186714
Tell that to yourself you cum guzzling marxist cuck.
>>
>>39190359
Yes, the fact you're a marxist trying to fit in here.

Eat shit
>>
>>39169875
Don't they already have rationalwiki?
>>
>>39187089
Why do most of these quotes have Denzel Washinton's picture instead of the real Malcolm's?
>>
>>39173151
>http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Something_nice

Somebody want to break down infertile vs. non-fertile for us normals?
>>
File: laure.png (283KB, 1405x1398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laure.png
283KB, 1405x1398px
>>39178874
>>39179054
>>39184632
>>39184793
>>
>>39188008
No one hates women like other women.
>>
>>39171399
Oh god the first paragraph describes Tripfagging like its something you're supposed to do.
>>
File: 309934034.jpg (44KB, 420x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
309934034.jpg
44KB, 420x480px
>>39180061
>>
File: 1410459062120.gif (1MB, 401x226px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410459062120.gif
1MB, 401x226px
>>39171399
>they list what boards are racist, sexist, etc.
>mfw they tested every board and gauged reaction
>mfw /tv/ passed
>>
>>39173151
Something right out of Harrison Bergeron
>>
>>39173151
>Least harmful

>Boards here generally focus on hobbies and interests that have a lot to do with the real world. Things like: Writing, art, food, fashion, etc. Most of the time, the content on these boards could even be considered family friendly.

/lit/- Literature, /an/- Animals, /fa/- Fashion, /x/- Paranormal, /sci/- Science & Math, /ck/- Food & Cooking, /vp/- Pokemon, /out/- Outdoors, /o/- Auto, /diy/- Do-It-Yourself, /wg/- Wallpapers/General, /g/- Technology, /m/- Mecha, /p/- Photo, /vr/- Retro Games, /3/- 3DCG, /cgl/- Cosplay & EGL, /gd/- Graphic Design, /n/- Transportation, /po/- Papercraft & Origami, /toy/- Toys, /tg/- Traditional Games

lol Faggot boards detected
>>
File: 1397507254307.gif (227KB, 203x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397507254307.gif
227KB, 203x199px
>>39193050
>mfw
You literally cannot make this shit up.
>>
>>39176983
>not just scream NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER over and over again.

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>39193050
HONEY POT
>>
>>39171399
>4chan is an infamous image board (a type of social media website)
>a type of social media website
Fucking lost right there. First fucking sentence.
>>
>>39171399
>The image boards called /b/, /pol/, /lgbt/, /v/, /s4s/, /gif/, /soc/, /r9k/, /tv/, and /jp/
>/lgbt/
I find it funny that they think it is racist that some people are not attracted to black people.
Also, /s4s/? Seriously?
>>
File: 1411322842788.gif (55KB, 200x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411322842788.gif
55KB, 200x363px
>>39169875
>/e/ is highly harmful

okay

gonna go fap to some cute right now I guess
>>
>>39193050
I don't get it. Who is he?
>>
>>39193748
>no /k/
>>
Which board would be which fascist or authoritarian country?
>>
>>39194167
I used to be a /k/ommando and when /new/ got axed we got a wordfilter for bigger and jew because /news/man kept coming into /k/

Shit got old.
>>
>>39178874
>/pol/ is never wrong, only ultra right
>>
File: be-advised.jpg (32KB, 600x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
be-advised.jpg
32KB, 600x399px
>>39178874
>yfw the saying "/pol/ is always right" has always referred to /pol/ being right wing
>>
>>39194151
The biggest snitch in the history of the internet.

ED has a good article on him.
>>
>>39178874
Are they using reactionary as a negative?
>>
/g/ likes loli as much as /a/. Change it.
>>
Do I hear a DDOS raid?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/loic/
>>
Holy fuck. These people somehow managed to get kicked out of RationalWiki for focusing too much on feelings instead of facts.
>>
>>39195013
If anything, they deserve a medal for such an achievement.
>>
>>39195008
Not worth the effort.
>>
>>39195008
le legian mask
>>
>>39185400
oh my fucking jesus
>>
>>39177967
So he's openly confessing to being an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>39187831

>Construction worker

This is some classist shit right here.
>>
File: 311313113.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
311313113.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>39187831
>>39187868
>>39187910
>>39187941
>>39188057
>>
>>39187910
Wait... How is saying "you look great" different from saying "you look great?"
Is it just that it is a woman saying it, even if it isn't? It's just a guy that sounds like a girl?
Isn't that incredibly offensive to people with irregular voices? Isn't that a type of ableism or whatever? Also, are these people literally crazy or what?
>>
>>39181027
>implying that's not what 4chan is
>>
>>39169875
Haha, at least they don't have a page about me. Stupid cunts.
>>
>>39181027
It would be too hard for them to censor. Them making a chan is like a snowman starting a fire.
>>
>>39169875
>/a/, /b/, /pol/, /h/, /e/, /jp/, /y/, /u/, /cm/, /mlp/, /tv/, and /c/are where pedophilia and loli are commonplace. But again, such content is acceptable on almost all of 4chan.
my_sides.jpg
>>
File: 1415683951167.png (639KB, 1733x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415683951167.png
639KB, 1733x2000px
>>39171937
>/jp/ makes the cut
W-we did it.
>>
>>39171399
>/int/ not listed among racist boards
>>
>>39199835
You earned it.
>>
>>39199835
Fuck off weeb.
>>
>>39171937
>/r/
hey what did we ever do to those faggots
>>
File: priveledge.png (257KB, 1030x502px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
priveledge.png
257KB, 1030x502px
>>39169875

ah ha
>>
ALL NATIONAL SOCIALISTS THAT WANT TO END THIS FUCKING DEGENERACY:

GO GO GO ----> >>39199323
>>
>>39200679
Is there the parliament vote tonight?
>>
>>39200550

http://sjwiki.org/wiki/4chan#.VHUk-FfF_Eg

>The following article might be triggering for some people depending on past experiences.
>Please read with caution, go back to the home page, or look at something nice.
>>
>>39184821
>cissexist?
>>
>>39185387
I see there's STILL no answer to this from our White Knight
>>
>>39200679
>national socialists
>not leftist trash
pick 1 and get the fuck out you rat.
>>
>>39200545
You didn't fulfill xir's request, shitlord.
>>
>>39169875

http://sjwiki.org/wiki/Thunderf00t#.VHUpIMkcUkw

>Thunderf00t was suspended from twitter
>He used the free speech argument to defend himself from criticism for his tweets
>free speech argument

lel
>>
File: image.jpg (690KB, 724x2620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
690KB, 724x2620px
>>39185053
Yup. /k/ here. I periodically come to this board to remind them that we hate them whenever they take time out of there "Jews did 9/11 with micro nukes and holograms" bullshit to think that we're buddy buddy.

Oh, and we hate you too. But everyone who isn't you hates you. Hardcore anarcho-syndicalists hate you guys for fuck's sake.
>>
>>39188331
f-fuck you anon, I thought I had forgotten about that...
>>
File: cgl civility.jpg (87KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cgl civility.jpg
87KB, 750x600px
>>39203360
/cgl/ is a friendly place
>>
>>39171937
>/g/ is not listed
Fuck. The SJW probably never come to /g/ anyway. The feminist threads on /g/ are the most interesting IMO. Especially how the are royaly fucking the FOSS community atm.
>>
I might have to make a comeback.
>>
>>39188380
I don't see many pictures like that one.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 73


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.