[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Women begin feeling invisible to men ‘when they turn 51′

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 40

File: movies-the-witches.jpg (70KB, 618x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
movies-the-witches.jpg
70KB, 618x411px
Women feel invisible to the opposite sex at the age of 51, it emerged yesterday.

A detailed study of 2,000 women revealed a large percentage felt they no longer received the level of attention they once did after hitting 51.

Many even went as far as to admit they felt ‘ignored’.

The women claimed their confidence plummeted after hitting 50 and blamed greying hair, having to to wear glasses or even struggling to find fashionable clothes.

The lifestyle study, commissioned by herbal remedies company, A.Vogel, also found more than two thirds of women over 45 had walked into a room and felt ‘completely unnoticed’ by the opposite sex.
>>
>>38159002
- continued -

More than half said they felt ‘left on the shelf’ and that they’d been ‘judged negatively’ because of their age.

Health expert Eileen Durward, who provides advice and support to women through the A.Vogel website and helpline, said: ”The results show a worrying decline in confidence and self-worth in women when faced with the prospect of growing older.

”The world can feel very geared toward appreciating younger women, leaving those of a certain age to feel neglected or less worthy.

“These women are not invisible and neither are their concerns.

”They are often the driving engine behind many a family, juggling careers, looking after older relatives and bringing up children.

”All the while dealing with the ageing process and changes brought on by the menopause.

”They need to be supported, not made to feel washed up.”
>>
My parents are in their 50's and they bang like crazy.
>>
so basically, they get treated like men always do
>>
>>38159027
- continued -

The study also found just 15 per cent of women over 45 could claim they had high or very high confidence while, sadly, nearly half described themselves as not very confident at all.

The biggest reason for a decline in self-belief was the feeling that their image had deteriorated.

A dejected four in ten said not getting attention from men like they used to was a factor, more than half had felt intimidated by the presence of younger women at a social event.

A concerned six in ten of the 2,000 studied felt modern life is geared toward a focus on younger women while 46 per cent thought that a lot of what older women go through wasn’t seen or spoken about.

The research also examined the effect the menopause has on women’s confidence as they age.

The results showed around one in five who had experienced menopausal symptoms had difficulty in finding answers to the questions they had about the changes they were facing.

In fact, only 13 per cent felt women were well supported in the lead up to the menopause.
>>
File: 1390786578220.gif (764KB, 220x236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390786578220.gif
764KB, 220x236px
>>38159002
So women don't understand men for the majority of their lives. Got it.
>>
>>38159055
- continued -

The research, which also involved 500 men, showed many have a ‘head in the sand’ approach to the menopause.

Eileen Durward, who is also an expert on menopause, added: ”Women need to know they are not alone and there are things they can do to help themselves.

“Hot flushes are a good example of something that can have a real impact on confidence, especially in social situations or at work.

”Many women don’t realise that simple steps, like breathing slowly or taking a herbal remedy containing sage, can provide relief.”

http://swns.com/news/women-feeling-invisible-men-when-turn-51-46266/

> tldr: It is all men's fault
>>
File: 1378442513537.jpg (97KB, 424x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378442513537.jpg
97KB, 424x620px
Shouldn't they be happy they aren't being objectified and eye raped anymore?
>>
File: basedworld.png (739KB, 1023x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
basedworld.png
739KB, 1023x800px
>>38159002
life
>>
Funny, they never complained about it when they were young themselves, the egoistical entitled whores.
>>
>>38159002
>>38159115
But they complain when someone compliments or tries to talk to them on the street
>>
>>38159084
>http://swns.com/news/women-feeling-invisible-men-when-turn-51-46266/

> Comments (119)

red pill dispensary

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/society-and-culture/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html
>>
These are single women, right?
>>
>give young women attention
STOP HARASSING ME
>don't give old women attention
ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE

women, they never learn how good they have it.
>>
I've felt invisible to women since puberty and gaining 50 lbs.
>>
Four decades of sunbathing, cosmetics and poor diet will do that to a woman. They shouldn't be surprised.
>>
Maybe they should've got married.
>>
File: 1410039941451.jpg (4KB, 125x122px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410039941451.jpg
4KB, 125x122px
>more than two thirds of women over 45 had walked into a room and felt ‘completely unnoticed’ by the opposite sex.

Oh my goodness, the horror...
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
>>38159002
The sure don't sound invisible.
>>
File: 1410120391488.png (66KB, 659x609px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410120391488.png
66KB, 659x609px
>>38159002
>>38159027
>>
File: 1401332338217.jpg (170KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401332338217.jpg
170KB, 800x800px
The vaginal Jew getting BTFO.

Another win for smug Pepe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFm1MT3GrLk it's time for dancing, show me ya moves
>>
>>38159227

>more than 80% of men at any age walk into a room and feel completely unnoticed by the opposite sex
>>
>>38159109
>murrca fuck yeah image
>italian pistol
>>
>>38159002
They should be getting all the attention they need from their children at that age.

Are women not making babies anymore or do they have that much time on their hands these days?
>>
this is directly attributable to feminism. you really can't have it all, ladies. sorry?
>>
>living life on easy mode
>not easy mode when you're near death
could these women be any more entitled? At least you don't go bald
>>
>>38159052
It's the reason i believe in God. There is no way such delicious irony came about by random chance.
>>
File: 1271605618249.png (14KB, 142x66px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1271605618249.png
14KB, 142x66px
>>38159027
>“These women are not invisible and neither are their concerns.
>>
It's lucky my fetish is older women debasing themselves for male attention.
>>
I could of sworn this has been studied before
Males are more attracted to females during the golden time for mating It's natural, why would anyone be physically attracted to a used and worthless female body? Besides fetishes etc
>>
File: 1306113702043.jpg (35KB, 293x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1306113702043.jpg
35KB, 293x399px
>>38159227
>MFW these women finally feel the feely feels I'm been feeling all my life
>>
File: 3spooky5me.png (227KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3spooky5me.png
227KB, 500x375px
>>38159250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFVNDcmTkno
>>
I wish it was a younger age.
I have a huge fetish for the 30-45 range.
>>
To all those men, please, who has ignored you, ever? If you're a woman, you have to wait until a man asks you for a date, so you are limited by who asks you out.

If you're a man, you can get a girlfriend easily -- just ask a woman on a date!
>>
>>38159385
>If you're a man, you can get a girlfriend easily -- just ask a woman on a date!

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 it 8.8
>>
File: 1380429823939.png (260KB, 352x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380429823939.png
260KB, 352x315px
>more than two thirds of women over 45 had walked into a room and felt ‘completely unnoticed’ by the opposite sex.

Uhhhhh
>>
>>38159385
>If you're a woman, you have to wait until a man asks you for a date

Federal law?
>>
This is what 51 looks like.Would you want to pay attention to that?
>>
>>38159002
I felt that way for a long time. I swore to myself if I hit 35 and can't find a women I'm going to stay single. If no women wanted me when they and I are young then I sure as hell wouldn't want a woman when she's is used up and panicking.
>>
Men favor women who care give them CHILDREN. Women of childbearing age are the most desirable.

What could 51+ year olds possibly offer a man that a 18-year old could not?
>>
>>38159385
bait/10. Regardless if women want to be treated equally than they're more than welcome to make the first move on a guy who isn't a 10/10.
>>
>>38159415
No, just social conventions/biology. Just like you can't wait for a woman to ask you on date, we can't ask men on dates.
>>
>>38159385
>just ask a woman on a date!

this is rape culture!
>>
>>38159385
>just ask a woman on a date!
no thanks i'd rather spend my money on video games. i can get porno for free
>>
>>38159439
>we can't ask men on dates.

Why? Do your vocal chords lock up when you try?
>>
This Chinese woman is 51.

Btw, she is Amy Chua, famed Tiger Mom. She is as disciplined with her body as she is with her children.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704111504576059713528698754
>>
>>38159439
But....I thought a woman can do anything a man can do?
>>
>>38159385
>just ask a woman on a date!

Stop encouraging rapre, shitlord.
>>
>>38159002
So MILF's should be fucking EASY.
>>
>>38159472
No, but you are seen as a social pariah if you do (desperate, thirsty, bold, uppity).

>>38159498
That only applies to things like voting, education, non-physical jobs, etc.
>>
>>38159439
>Too weak/lazy to ask a man out and risk rejection
Yeah... you can ask a man out. Nobody is going to have a problem with this
>>
>>38159528

Don't go for MILFs (women who still have young children). Go for cougars (women whose children are in college, at least). If you're decent-looking and charming, you'll get a risk-free fuckbuddy who'll do anything you want.
>>
File: 1410173206521.jpg (126KB, 500x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410173206521.jpg
126KB, 500x489px
>>38159541
>No, but you are seen as a social pariah if you do (desperate, thirsty, bold, uppity).
Yeah by other woman maybe, and if you're a woman holding your sister's opinions dead, then you dun goofed.

Literally ANY man would be flattered getting asked out on a date from a woman. Even a landwhale, validation is validation.
>>
File: fetish.png (370KB, 671x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fetish.png
370KB, 671x533px
>>38159528
>>
>>38159002
Oh no, there's no way most guys would ever feel that way!
>>
>>38159596
I'm not falling for that. Men don't know what they want.

If a woman asked a man out, then he would immediately lose interest in her because he would have lost the opportunity to chase and pursue her.
>>
File: 591981891.png (119KB, 671x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
591981891.png
119KB, 671x576px
>>38159288
What exactly is the irony? Do men start getting all the pussy once they hit 51? 30 years of being noticed by the opposite sex is still 30 more years that I'm ever likely to get.
>>
>>38159653

>all men are the same

Herp the maximum derp.
>>
>>38159661
I think he means, "schadenfreude."
>>
File: 1408940288174.jpg (23KB, 450x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408940288174.jpg
23KB, 450x444px
>>38159653
only fat one get rejected immediately even if ugly girl would ask me out then i would go.
>>
>>38159488
Chinese women are absolutely disgusting
>>
>stare at women
>"STOP STARE RAPING ME"
>don't stare at women
>"OMG SEXIST I'M BEAUTIFUL WHY DO MEN IGNORE ME"
>>
File: 1412476737895.jpg (36KB, 298x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412476737895.jpg
36KB, 298x309px
>>38159653
>Men don't know what they want.
You mean women, hon.

Again, literally no man isn't going to snap to attention over that.

Maybe you should try not being an uninteresting fart and maybe someone will stick around.
>>
>>38159670
I'm sorry, the vast majority of men.

Just like the vast majority of men like thin women. There may be a chubby chaser or feeder now and then, but they're rare and the fact that they're so exceptional proves the rule.
>>
>>38159002
Well to be fair, for most of their life they are complaining that they have TOO much attention. I really don't feel sorry for them if after 50 years of being the center of attention, they are finally treated like every male who has ever been average.
>>
Scanspeak says:
March 26, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Below 50 women complain about male attention, above 50 women complain about no male attention.


Anonymous says:
April 7, 2014 at 2:44 pm

It’s 50 because they don’t want to admit it before, in reality it’s 30.

>Women got blown the fuck out.
>>
>>38159724

Let me guess: you're beautiful at any size, right?
>>
>>38159716
>Maybe you should try not being an uninteresting fart and maybe someone will stick around.


Funny, this is said to most guys on 4chan.
>>
I've been using online dating since I was 18. I'm 30 now. When I was 18, I'd send out maybe 10 messages to girls my age and maybe get 1 or 2 responses. I'd get no responses from older women. Now that I'm 30 and have a good career, I get 10 messages a week from women my age and younger and don't even need to send any myself. Too bad for them. I don't date anymore. I visit 18 year old prostitutes to relieve my sexual urges. I picked up that trick in my 20s when no woman would touch me. Fuck dating. Fuck middle aged bitches. Women don't care about you as a person. They only care about how much money you make. Women don't fuck men. They fuck paychecks. Women don't fall in love with men. They fall in love with bank accounts. I'd say that all women are whores, but that would be unfair to whores. Prostitutes are at least honest about what they are. I can't wait for sex bots.
>>
>>38159661
Actually it is proven as men age they become more stable which is more attractive to women.
>>
yeah well any chick over 35 is inivible to me already ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>38159002

>The lifestyle study, commissioned by herbal remedies company, A.Vogel
>”Many women don’t realise that simple steps, like breathing slowly or taking a herbal remedy containing sage, can provide relief.”

lel
>>
>>38159742
No, I'm saying that ~95% of men like thin girls. You beautiful only when you're thin. If you're chubby or fat, then you have to date some mentally deviant man who thinks a fattie is attractive.
>>
I've felt invisible to women for the entire twenty years of my existence, so I can kind of empathize with them.
>>
>>38159439
0/10

Nobody has problems with women asking out.
>>
>>38159784

So wait - men are bastards if they don't like fat women, but they're a mental deviant when they do?

There is literally no pleasing you, is there, Shamu?
>>
>>38159002
lol more like 25
>>
File: 1381699780399.png (116KB, 800x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381699780399.png
116KB, 800x388px
>>38159681
>haha, your 30 years of never, ever having to be alone is over
>I mean it's not like up until now I have... oh
>>
File: 1364252105682.png (120KB, 251x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364252105682.png
120KB, 251x251px
>>38159779
Nice catch anon.
>>
>>38159761
I don't know if there's ever been a study on that, there must be a ceiling on that. There are studies that show that men, even to age 50, like women who are 20, but there's nothing showing that young women prefer men 40+ unilaterally.

The research shows that women like men +0 to +5 years their own age.
>>
>>38159750
You reek of internet tough girl. The mere fact of you posting on /pol/ proves this. Let me guess, you have novelty SS memorabilia and a Che t-shirt you interchange for each 'clique' you slut around in IRL, right?

Party scene chew you up fast? Or you just testing the water for a new place to attetion whore trip soon, because you know, /pol/ and it's queens!
>>
When an attractive girl walks by I always make sure to completely ignore her. There is nothing more empowering that ignoring an entitled Western woman.
>>
File: x - doubt.png (22KB, 207x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
x - doubt.png
22KB, 207x239px
>>38159653
My girlfriend asked me out first, you're full of shit man.
>>
File: 1410468898522.png (173KB, 329x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410468898522.png
173KB, 329x290px
>>38159760
>Women don't care about you as a person

Now i want to ask you. What kind of body did you had in your 20s. This is importnant for both sexes. Women are as shallow as men. And when i see how you cry over you pathetic life then if i was woman i would ignore you as little cockroach that you are.
>>
>>38159488
>This Chinese woman is 51.
looks more like a man in drag, look at that chin
>>
>>38159002
When I was younger(21-24) I used to try hitting on 50 year olds at bars and they always told me I was too young looking and ignored me, maybe they just thought I was ugly or a fetishist/creeped out by me, I gave up on that pretty quick.
>>
>>38159784
And the same is being done to men. If you are not physically fit with a square jaw 95% of women don't want you. This is basic human nature here.
>>
>>38159809
Don't try being logic.
You will lose your mind.
>>
>>38159185
Stop being a fatty.
>>
>>38159809
I never said men were bastards if they don't like fat women. Fact is, who does?
>>
>>38159653
>would have lost the opportunity to chase her

Right, because all men are savages hell-bent on chasing and conquering women, and that is TOTALLY not a stereotype perpetrated by the Matriarchy in order to benefit women at the expense of penis-havers.

Oh no! Penis! It's elongated! It's penetrative! Scary!
>>
What's that quote about men aging like wine and women like milk?
>>
>>38159893

Black men.
>>
>>38159881
Yes, and?

I don't know what point you're trying to make. Are you advocating for the stance that we should be attracted to doughy men or that men should be attracted to tubby women? That's clearly ridiculous.
>>
>>38159868
lol fat girl projecting detected

I was in slightly better shape in my 20s. I think most people are. It's called getting older.
>>
File: 133687536784678.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
133687536784678.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>38159002

>my mum is 52
>im 19
>my mum wants me and my 17 year old brother out of the house by the of the year
>shes wants to sell her house and kick us out to move to another state so she can live with her boyfriend of 6 months
>i have to join the army because for the last 3 months i've applied to alot of places and still nothing
>my brother hasn't even finished school yet
>mfw

I'm fine with leaving and joining the army cause i've wanted to do it since i was 5 but i fear for my brother cause he hasn't even finished high school yet.
>>
>>38159288
The most delicious irony is that the white man is the nigger of the intergalactic neighborhood.
>>
>>38159865
And it works. There is a qt 8 years younger than me where I work. I completely ignore her a lot and pretend to be Chad and for some reason I am attractive to her. However when I let it slip that I am into her she starts ignoring me slightly until I start to not show interest in her. I am still confused by this.
>>
>>38159912
wrong. Black men like big butts.

Sir Mix a Lot did an interview and said he doesn't like that his iconic song, "Baby Got Back," was used so prominently in the fat acceptance movement. He said something like, I like it when baby got back, not baby got back, side, front, and middle.
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1308079089001.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>38159859
Exactly, you will be more attractive to women in their late 30s, early 40s.

Unless you strike it rich before midlife, you're not getting an early 20s trophy wife.
>>
>>38159968
Your mum sounds like a complete moron. Give her a kick in the dick on my behalf.
>>
>>38159868
Nigger are you implying you get in better shape ten years down your lifetime? Are you 18 or a land whale who is fanny flustered?
>>
>>38159784
Why would I someone who lifts/ takes care of my health while staying around 12-16& (depending on cut/bulk) body fat want to go with a fat ass lazy slob female? Being fat is an indicator of many attitudes that I don't care for.
>>
File: 1386060400299.jpg (32KB, 525x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386060400299.jpg
32KB, 525x700px
>>38159990
> Interviewer: I'm writing a story about young guys who like fat women, who prefer fat women, and your song keeps coming up.

> Sir Mix a Lot: That's funny because that's not what the song is talking about. It cracks me up. I've seen girls that look like me and been like, "Ohhhhh, I'm Baby's got Back!" And I'm like, "No, no, no, no." It wasn't "Baby Got Back and Center, and Middle, and Front." You know?

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/2011/05/sir_mix-a-lot_fat_baby_got_back.php
>>
>>38159002
>DiamandaHagan.jpg
>>
File: 1391826358730.png (178KB, 400x655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391826358730.png
178KB, 400x655px
>>38160023
omfg ur so shallow
>>
>>38159968
Victor?
>>
>women go through something after age 51 that a ton of men go through their whole lives
>complain
>>
>>38159952
Look when will you throw tantrum like kid over some bitches that didnt like you because you was ugly fat piece of shit or was as person bitter husk of man then there is no wonder that women didnt like you. Blaming your problems on other is easy

>>38160020
i dont understand you a little bit let me explain for the one who are not so smart. Girls love ripped guys if you are skeleton or fat then there is no wonder that you had no response. Get it?
>>
>>38159859
>there's nothing showing that young women prefer men 40+ unilaterally

it's called wealth dumbass
>>
>>38160023
Good, that means you're not a mental deviant.
>>
>>38160055

I'm fat, and I'm not attracted to fat people.

But I don't expect thin people to be attracted to me, so I don't go to bars or post ads on Craigslist.

It's a logically self-consistent shallowness.
>>
>>38159089
------
Rated
>>
>>38159865
Same here bud. Fuck their entitlement.
>>
>>38159002
No duh men are going to ignore 50+ year old women. They ignore most women over 35. 50 is stretching it by a mile.

What can a 50+ year old woman offer me?

-She can't make children from her dried up vag.
-Shes going to cost a lot of money in healthcare
-Shes not fun
-She's not pretty arm candy
-She won't raise my social status.
>>
>>38160065
>Girls love ripped guys if you are skeleton or fat then there is no wonder that you had no response.

Because women don't care about you as a person they care only about your looks/money which by the way is only because it gains them social status. Are you retarded or just parroting what the other anon said?
>>
>>38159985

Don't just ignore her, man. Chide her, rib her, make fun of her. Don't be mean. Channel Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert.
>>
>>38160128
They can probably cook and do housework
>>
>>38159859
>The research shows that women like men +0 to +5 years their own age.
Mostly out of shape women that have no choice but to be with a beta friend if they want a serious relationship
>>
>>38160147
I have tried that before but I tend to take it to far and push them away. Maximum aloofness is required right now, but I must stress I need to strike when the iron is still hot but not before it's time you know.
>>
>>38159784
No, they just don't like fat girls.
And I mean American fat.
>>
File: uglybitch.png (1MB, 1358x1638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uglybitch.png
1MB, 1358x1638px
>>38159488
uhhhhh
>>
>>38160134
What i just told you that women are as shallow as men. Are you fucking stupid?

WOME FUCKING LOVE GOOD BODY
MEN LOVE GOOD BODY
WOMEN LOVE MONEY
MEN LOVE MONEY

DO YOU FUCKING GET IT YOU RETARDED SHIT?
>>
>>38160065
>Look when will you throw tantrum like kid over some bitches that didnt like you because you was ugly fat piece of shit or was as person bitter husk of man then there is no wonder that women didnt like you. Blaming your problems on other is easy

I'm not even mad, you moron. Fucking prostitutes is awesome. It's cheaper and funner than dating. I honestly wish I'd never dated. Women simply aren't worth being in relationships with.

>i dont understand you a little bit let me explain for the one who are not so smart. Girls love ripped guys if you are skeleton or fat then there is no wonder that you had no response. Get it?

And there's a reason fatness has left you bitter and willing to lash out at any man who has escaped your chubby clutches, girlfriend.

Men are waking up to women, and that terrifies you. I get it.
>>
>>38159089
Underrated post.
And the term 'eye raped' is hilarious.
>>
>>38160186
She looks good for 51, hell I'd hit it.
>>
>>38160128
I'd honestly go for a big titted 50 y/o blonde bimbo with a big doughy ass over a skinny ugly birdfaced chick my age (27), that's all I can get though. I'm not looking to have children right now anyways.
>>
>>38160134
Women don't even care about looks that much. They literally worship money. It's all they think about. They might fuck a poor built guy, but they'll marry a rich ugly skinnyfat guy in a heartbeat.
>>
>>38160151
so can most other humans
>>
>>38160202
>And there's a reason fatness has left you bitter and willing to lash out at any man who has escaped your chubby clutches, girlfriend.

What the fuck are you completly fucking stupid? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED SO FUCKING MUCH THAT YOU CANT EVEN COMPERHEND SIMPLE SENTENCES?

I WILL EXPLAIN IN MOST EASIEST FUCKING PATTERNT THAT EXIST TO THIS FUCKING DAY

Women = love good body
Men = love good body
Women = will response to good body
Men = will response to good body

DO YOU FUCKING GET IT FOR FUCKING SAKE?

DO YOU?
>>
File: 1283327253150.jpg (33KB, 401x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1283327253150.jpg
33KB, 401x604px
>>38159724
Correct me if I'm wrong but you're a fat autistic fuck who blames all her problems on things you have no control over.
Try losing some weight and maturing a bit
>>
File: 1361912840619.jpg (167KB, 743x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361912840619.jpg
167KB, 743x1000px
This shit is too complicated, I'll stick with mai waifus.
>>
Moral of the thread; woman will continue to do insane mental gymnastics as they age and their insides shrivel up and die.

Get 'em while they are young and stupid or whore around.
>>
>>38160264
And cheat on him with the good body.

All they care about is your body.
>>
File: 259904.jpg (266KB, 800x1386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
259904.jpg
266KB, 800x1386px
>>38160160
My understanding was the ideal partner (if you're a man) is half your age plus seven.
>>
>>38159002

I lost my virginity to a 52 year old, (as a 23 year old). She was very nice to me. Maybe this is why. Thank you OP.
>>
>>38159661
Happiness in men goes up as they age. Happiness in women goes down.
>>
>>38160274

Hold on, let me translate it into your native tongue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=savCAd6RyPI
>>
>>38160186
Nigga, Gollum does not do the smug smirk even one tenth as well as my Tiger Mom waifu.
>>
>>38160305
Oedipus complex detected
>>
>>38160198
Men don't give a shit about money.

Women care about money to the point where a body is irrelevant in mate selection. They honestly care about height more than they do muscles.
>>
>>38160309
Im not landwahle im trying to explain you that your bitter life is because you had shit body.

do you get it now you retarded shit?
>>
>>38160277
Why do you assume I'm fat? I'm certainly not, in fact, I'm /fit.

I don't understand your obsession with fat acceptance and assuming everyone is for fat acceptance.
>>
File: 1370714340136.jpg (612KB, 1024x1583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370714340136.jpg
612KB, 1024x1583px
>>38160281

Robots don't age.

And you can replace the parts that wear out.
>>
>>38160364

Wow, you're so mad you can't even spell.

Eat some chocolate and masturbate to Twilight, it'll make you feel better.
>>
>>38160361
By this logic you couldnt date. How woman know if you have fuckload of money when she meets you at bar,street? I agree with height but having great body when you are manlet helps 100x.
>>
>>38160309
I'm not fat and I never have been you fucking moron.
>>
>>38159968
She values being pounded in the arse and vag over her kids.
Top mum
>>
>>38160405
You had shit body and that is why you have bitter life. Get fit and come back again.
>>
>>38159109
10/10
>>
>>38160423

Pictures and timestamp.
>>
File: 1389109130053.png (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389109130053.png
137KB, 640x480px
>>38160305
>>
>>38160412

By your grooming, behavior and what you wear. Also any other items you own like your car.
>>
File: amy-chua-family.jpg (36KB, 650x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amy-chua-family.jpg
36KB, 650x366px
> I'm a Yale law professor, 51 and still hot
> My husband is also in his 50s, rich, well-connected, and good-looking Jew
> My half-white children are daughters, thank goodness
> and my family is so important they were invited to a Time magazine party!
>>
>>38160455
Those are gold diggers many men avoid those kind of women. If you want decent one then wear shit and ask one out.
>>
>>38160412
>How woman know if you have fuckload of money when she meets you at bar,street?
Clothes. Car. Speech patterns. Facial expressions. Eye contact. Skin condition. Grooming. All these things are social signifiers of wealth. Even muscles signify a high protein diet that costs money to maintain.

Rich people can spot each other at a glance.

When a woman says she wants "confidence" what she really means is "high social standing" which unless the society she's referring to is ghetto hood rats means having money.

Money is the woman's god. They are Mammonists.
>>
>>38160365

He assumes you are fat, because why the actual fuck would a girl with a nice body and face be ferociously debating folks on pol? For fuck's sake.

If you're not fat, then you must be ugly in some other way like have an ugly face. Not trying to be rude but just honest here.
>>
>>38159653
Sorry, but you have male sexual attraction completely wrong. Men fuck whatever looks visually appealing to them, they have no interest in "chasing" anything.

Unless your point is that men don't form relationships with "easy" women, in which case, they're not "losing interest", they just don't want to be with a slut outside of a one night stand. This is because sluts don't make good mates and will easily betray them when it benefits them or just spread their legs for the next guy to come along.

#NoHymenNoDiamond
>>
>>38159724
I like a healthy partner. Someone who is fat is undisciplined and lacks genuine self respect. Why would I trust a woman like that to bear and help raise my children and achieve financial goals. Fatty rack disiprine
>>
>>38159002
I get ignored by pretty much everyone. Stop whining you old crones.
>>
>>38160412
The women can be convinced of power (which is the basis of loving money). This is based on social status and what the woman holds to be powerful. This is also why wiggers can nail white trash -- white trash women are taught, via social interaction and media, that nigger culture is sought after, thus they seek aspects of it they cannot innately understand. As they age, money becomes the immediate catalyst of power. Thus it becomes apparent the woman simply seeks a mate with powerful influence, relative to her station in life and peers. Women are basically instinct driven morons, for the most part.
>>
>>38160305

similar boat anon. i met some older chick at a biker bar, she kept hinting that we could have fun if i "gave her something". I treated her nice, when she realized i was a decent man, she fucked me for free. i didnt even use a condom, and im completely STD free.
>>
>>38160440
I'm not bitter, cow. I dated in my 20s. I simply get far more female interest now that I have a good career. What don't you understand about this, you vapid cunt?

>>38160447
You're not worth the effort it would take to grab my phone. Also it's hard to take a picture of myself ten years ago with a timestamp, unless you've got a time machine I can borrow, you fucking submoronic retard.
>>
File: 1411451447265.gif (2MB, 365x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411451447265.gif
2MB, 365x344px
>>38160469
>She also doesn't shitpost on 4chan.

Take a fucking note anon.
>>
>>38160599

Then you're a fat, bitter cow until proven otherwise. Goodnight, Bessy.
>>
>>38159439
Two of my longest relationships (3 years and 7 years respectively) came as the result of women asking me out.

PROTIP: If you like a guy, try asking him out; we all know that women are masters at reading body language, so try asking men out when you know for sure they're interested, for fuck's sake.

And feminists claim to want equality.
>>
>>38160599
Are you fucking stupid im not woman you retarded shit im telling you that you are fucking shit if you cant date woman now i see that you can so shut the fuck up and stop crying over internet.
>>
>>38160526
She has an ugly personality at any rate.
>>
>>38160617
Cool logical fallacy.
>cunts
>logic
What did I expect?
>>
>>38160526
girls can go on /pol too if we like the content. There is a dearth of conservative news sources that don't constantly harp on cultural side issues like Fox News or the Daily Mail

> muh abortion
> Obama the evil Kenyan Muslim
>>
>>38159784
No, they just like partners that appear to be healthy. A women can still be on the chubby side and pretty healthy, you can tell this visually by her hip to waist ratio.

Why would anyone want to fuck something that looks unhealthy? If they did, that would be a biological abnormality, like being a fag.

What is the fucking point of your argument anyway? Do you just want something to bitch about?
>>
File: 1413051920600.jpg (333KB, 637x1620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413051920600.jpg
333KB, 637x1620px
>>38159002

Thanks to the jews, they can simply leech off their husbands to do pic related.
>>
oh well everyone gets older every day. besides old ladies are sometimes cool. grandma was cool. she called out niggers on the street and sandniggers at the gas station. she could cook for 20 people by herself and genuinely enjoyed it. my grandma was wise too and could really put things into perspective. I have a photo of my grandparents, after 50 years of marriage and they were looking at each other like they were both 18. sadly you don't see that kind of relationship much now. maybe women should stop seeing themselves as sex objects and more of nurturers then they wouldn't feel ignored anymore. youth is wasted on the young they say.
>>
>>38160633
I can date women now. I just choose not to because I prefer prostitution, because it's cheaper, more exciting, offers more variety, kinkier, funner, less emotionally taxing, and more convenient. Also, western women are shit. I don't respect them. I would never willingly attach my life to one. Reading and thinking aren't your strong suit, eh?

The only real value a woman has is her womb. The production of an heir is the only thing she really has to offer a man. Her cunt is a smokescreen.

In ten years or so when I want to produce a child, I'll probably import a young wife from Russia and marry her with the sole purpose of filling her womb with my seed.

Cry more.
>>
>>38160709
Good point. My claim was too extreme, but I suppose I was referring to how this girl seems so unduly vindictive and I'm curious as to why.
>>
>>38159859
>not knowing that what women are attracted to is influenced by opinions of other women
>not knowing that women get hard off powerful men more than anything
>>
>women start being treated like the average man when they hit 51
Forgive me for not caring about these cunts. Also, isn't this what the feminists want? For men to ignore women and leave them alone?
>>
File: 1358080598876.png (105KB, 1874x723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358080598876.png
105KB, 1874x723px
Did the thread just turn into a "I'm a bigger victim" contest?

Let me educate you all.

Bitches don't have to work much in order to attract a guy. We're one of the many species on this planet where the males put in most of the effort and compete against other males.

Guys have low impulse control, it seems.

"If we could harness the collective energy men have spent trying to get pussy, we could have colonies on Mars by now."

Guys get desperate for a release, and females falsely assume that they're chasing after THEM because guys are into them.
No, we just want a release. Most people aren't interesting to each other, hardly anyone is interested in dating you.

Women are emotionally unstable and likely rationally inept.
You have your own strengths. Work on them.
Stop trying to be like us.
Stop ruining our fun shit.

Estrogen sucks, deal with it.

PIC FUCKING RELATED. READ IT.
>>
>>38160822
I don't think I'm unduly vindictive. Lots of young men are upset because they receive "no attention" from girls, but in reality, they have nearly all the power.

Assuming they do the generic things that make all people attractive (eat right, exercise, practice good hygiene, wear flattering clothes, get a haircut), they stand a very good chance of getting lots of attention from girls.

They have additional power - they can choose which girls they want, because they have the power to ask girls out. They're the true gatekeepers to relationships. Yes, yes, girls can theoretically ask guys out, but for a variety of reasons, it's not going to happen.

Of course, if a guy chooses to eat too much and become a human hippo, then well, obviously he should be ignored.
>>
>>38159859
I'm 28 and I literally have to beat the 18 - 20 year old girls off of me because they're immature and insane. I get far more attention from women of all ages now that I'm older, oddly enough.
>>
lol, thanks to the outright hostility demonstrated by SJW's, most white women under 25 are going to feel this full force too, soon.
>>
>>38160961
*Most western women

>>38160912
The quote is by Doug Stanhope by the way.
>>
>>38160961
>dating women from a cespool

Nah, that's okay. I'm high on yellow fever.
>>
>>38159041
that's nasty
>>
>>38160912

>Bitches don't have to work

Move to Australia. Guys don't have to work either.

>Hey.

>Hey.

>Come over here.

>lol, why?

>Cause I wanna talk to you?

>lol

>You're really cute

>I have a boyfriend

>I don't care

>Come back to my place for a cone, yeah?

>lol, okay

Dick wet.

To make a point to a neet, trying-to-come-out-of-his-shell frind of mine on Saturday, I picked up a 6/10 girl in under 10 minutes, with no effort (she was more like a 4/10, but one of those alt bitches who is really good with hair, make-up and clothes).
>>
>>38160895
No, they want control over everything. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

They would never want women to actually be treated equally. If they did, then they wouldn't push for things like affirmative action.
>>
>>38161012
That conversation sounds like it took place between two 15 year olds.

Underage B&
>>
>>38159439
6/10 bretty gud almost got me
G'night /pol/
>>
>>38161012
Noice
>>
>>38161012
Australian women are notoriously massive sluts.
>>
>>38161012
Wrong frendo, I live there.

Women are just like the American women. Well, starting to be like, anyway.
>>
>>38161089
and yet I still can't get laid
>>
File: fail.jpg (539KB, 1827x1133px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fail.jpg
539KB, 1827x1133px
>>38159488
>She's actually 52
>7 years older than Paulley Perrette
>looks 20 years older
>"disciplined with her body"
>>
>>38159002
men feel invisible to women once their net worth drops below $100 k
>>
>>38161114
Come on, the woman on the left does not look 20 years older than the woman on the right. She looks 5 years older, and she is actually 7 years older.
>>
>>38161093

Not in Sydney.

Don't know where you live, but it's slut central every weekend.

The only difference between guys and girls is that guys will have to drop the standards if they want to get laid as easily as girls. I have an 8/10 female friend. She can pick up a 9/10 guy with the click of a finger.

If I want to get laid easily, I'll have to throw it to some hamplanets, old hags or generally ugly bitches once in awhile.

That's just life. But still, if you're willing to hang around Star Bar at 2 in the morning, you'll not have to put in much effort to pull.

Unless you're fat or ugly.
>>
>>38161114

Woman on the left looks the same age. Just uglier.

>>38161097

Tell me a little bit about yourself. I'll see if I can help.
>>
>>38161155
Paulley looks like she's 30. Amy Chua looks her age.
>>
>>38161162
>Don't know where you live, but it's slut central every weekend.
That's why I said, Australian women are becoming more like American women.

Sluts only to the top 30-40$ of the males.

> I have an 8/10 female friend. She can pick up a 9/10 guy with the click of a finger.
No shit, it's everywhere.
>>
>>38161232
*30-40%
>>
File: 1339540114871.png (306KB, 669x1003px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339540114871.png
306KB, 669x1003px
>mfw looking at older women on okc and reading their fucking standards.

lady you are past breeding age: what do you think you are good for?
maybe you shouldn't have shit-canned the father of your children ten years ago.

if you old birds just want a guy to come over and give you the d i can do this for you: but you are clearly looking for a provider.
you want to find a man with his own house so one of you can sell their house and you can piss away the money traveling.
>>
>>38161189
19. A KV. Went to an all boys school so missed the boat on dealing with girls.
Gym fit, martial artist, been rated a 7/10, can dress alright.
Don't have a great personality.
Don't go out to clubs and shit as I don't really like them. So the struggle is really trying to meet girls in the first place.
I also have no idea how to talk to them
>>
>>38159002
Grannies BTFO
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 40


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.