[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Time with /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 89

Alright /pol/ let's be real for a moment. This bitch has got to be one of the best con artists of our generation. Not the most successful earner, mind you, but the best in the sense that she has hordes of people and the MSM defending her huxsterism. Bernie Madoff WISHES he had had that kind of con.

I respect her for her unflinching adherence to her con job. She games her own death threats, does everything to support her narrative, rallies her braindead followers to talks where the only topic is herself. Christ.

Also, look at that face. She cakes on the makeup and still manages to look worn out and soulless. I think I'm in love. I'd do terrible, wonderful things to this woman. I can't be the only one.
>>
what the fuck is up with those stupid eyebrows and her stupid dumb fucking facial expressions
god dammit bitch got me so mad

captcha:face hitteri
>>
>>37741118
Enough to hatefuck? Oh gawd, it would be so good.
>>
>>37740930
tfw when you will never have a beer with the true Anita, and exchange your best sexist jokes with each other.
>>
So... Which thread is being slid?
>>
>>37741193
That's what I'm talkin' abhowt. There's no way she believes the shit she spews, just has a flock that she fleeces. Kinda like John Smith.
>>
>>37741257
Joseph*
>>
File: anita aaa.png (345KB, 625x1334px) Image search: [Google]
anita aaa.png
345KB, 625x1334px
>>37740930
It's not her, she's an idiot.

It's the guy behind her and all the Internet SJWs.
>>
>>37741356
She's a pretty good front man. Whose the mastermind? Her boyfriend?

Doesn't change the fact I wanna bury my King Arthur
>>
>>37740930
I agree.

Gamergate as it exists today constitutes one of the most elaborate false flags in history. Every angry neckbeard in the world, include some on this very board, played right in to the SJW's hands. In retrospect it must have been pretty simple, say shit crazy enough and people will revile you, make people revile you enough and they will lash out at you in retarded ways, and make people lash out at you in retarded ways and you will become the victim and gain millions of supporters. But thinking about it I cannot help but be a little awed at the scale of it.
>>
>>37741495
Her mills continue to grind her followers wallets, but at least some good can come of this if Gawker goes down or has to sell some assets.
>>
>>37741495
This is literally /v/'s fault. A year or so ago when that kickstarter was going on, a few of us were screaming in the threads everyday to ignore it and it will go away and now we're at where we are. It really does show the populace's true intelligence because this is 4chan's fault 100%.
>>
File: Pcn3Sdm.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Pcn3Sdm.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>37740930
>con artist
Video related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Sk
>>
>>37741676
This is the gamergate redpill, more people need to see this
>>
>>37740930
>>37739097
>>37728479
>>37736433
Anita, how many threads do you need?
>>
>>37741676
Thanks for this. I like this guy's videos.

>>37741877
Nah, dude, I just wanted to see if I was alone in my desire to bone this broad. I'm not praising her, just saying I respect her con job and want to smash her haggard ass.
>>
>>37741653
I want to personally, hatefully slap every single /v/tard who made gamergate a thing.

I was there, man. Screaming, *begging* people to drop it and explaining all the reasons that this would result in horrible consequences for video gaming. I knew exactly how this would end. I got tired and left /v/ and the gaming sphere. Two months later I saw 'gamergate: video gaming's war against women' on google headlines.

You could have stopped it
Why didn't you listen
>>
>>37742008
Gamergate? I'm not talking about Gamergate dude. I am talking the Feminist Frequency kickstarter. Thats the precursor. If that never happened we would not be here right now dealing with this shit.
>>
>>37742008
Anita and GG aren't entirely related, though. They have some overlap, but GG seemsbas though it's more about the journalists. Especially with what's happening with Gawker. No one cares about Sarkeesian except her nutjob followers and one weird dude who wants to blast on her face.
>>
File: Can't argue with that, boner.jpg (42KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
Can't argue with that, boner.jpg
42KB, 324x289px
>>37741171
>That feel when Anita is actually kind of attractive when she isn't spouting utter twaddle out of her feministhole.
7/10, would hatefuck
>>
>>37742185
Same broader issue: /v/'s behavior toward feminists. They fucked everything up with their monumental autism and and nerd rage

Nevertheless Gamergate was the turning point. Anita was niche before. Successful, but niche. Now she's a mainstream feminist. Neckbeard hatred and death threats legitimized her in the public eye.
>>
>>37742231
Literally no one outside of its supporters thinks gamergate is about journalism at this point.

The feminists won. They complained that video gamers were misogynistic and some imbeciles had to go and prove (in the eyes of the media) them right.
>>
>>37742417
You're assuming the threats are genuine and not just a way to pish herself higher. I find their legitimacy dubious at best.
>>37742374
In that black and white video where she explains how she's not a gamer you can see she has a little chub on her. I wonder if she's list it in the following years but I doubt it. Now she only wears dark colors and I can't really tell.
>>
File: ELLIOT-RODGER-VIDEO-facebook.jpg (161KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ELLIOT-RODGER-VIDEO-facebook.jpg
161KB, 2000x1000px
>>37740930
>best con artists of our generation
>talks about video games
>Implying vidya is important
an hero
>>
>>37742547
It doesn't matter that much as long as GG is doing what they intend.
>>
>>37740930
Even she doesn't believe the shit she spews. But it makes money. Having an act and spamming websites like 4chan and reddit is very profitable these days. You should see the amount of e-celebrities who spam /v/ alone.

>LOL HEY /V/ CHECK OUT HOW RETARDED DSP IS NO ONE CAN BE THIS DUMB
>HERES SOME LINKS TO CHECK OUT OMG LOL
>click click click $ $ $

Instead of ignoring and reporting these people, 4chan especially eats it up. All you have to do to get the attention of 4chan is claim to be a feminist and say something anti-men. Have your advertising setup before hand and you're golden.
>>
>>37742687
>GG is doing what they intendj
In what universe do you live?
>>
>>37742547
you might think that, but you're wrong. gamergate is doing the damage it deserves to corrupt journalism like gawker. yell about feminists all you want but they have nothing to do with the aim of gg.
>>
>>37740930
Is she armenian?
>>
>>37742841
She is a jew, see her face
>>
>>37742879
Sarkeesian, kardashian, raffi, system of a down
>>
>>37742841
She strikes as a JAP to me. I have a thing for JAPS
>>
I am officially racist, wikipedia says armenian
>>
File: Cultists.png (753KB, 1150x1331px) Image search: [Google]
Cultists.png
753KB, 1150x1331px
Cult leader.
>>
>>37742840
Even if it can be said that it was gamergate's concerted efforts that resulted in gawker's current situation (dubious), more was lost than gained. So, so much more.
Every single video game tabloid from Kotaku to IGN could be reformed and it still would not come close to cancelling out the damage done to video gaming culture as whole by gamergate. It has made video gamers a target. Video gamers were always a target, what with the violence controversies and shit. But now ehe feminists have gotten their grubby paws on the community itself, and gamergate handed it to them.

This is permanent. The feminist current has been galvanized and the community will police itself forevermore, enforce their standards for them lest the media and their fellow gamers accuse them of being sexist.
>>
>>37743022
Nothing racist about correctly guessing a person's heritage by the way they look.

Unless it makes you want to fuck her less. Then we must disagree on 2 things
>>
>>37740930

/v/ and/or gamergate is becoming cancerous again.

>muh Anita

You faggots are fixated on her. Go back to your containment board on your containment chan.
>>
>>37743116
gamers are done being punch lines in shitty articles. they arent going to sit around and watch the journalism industry of gaming become about rape, misogyny and click bait. all of them will be weeded out and the cancer will be purged. this is the best thing to happen to gaming and gamers in a long time and its only going to get better as gamers take back their hobby from these cancerous asshats. the feminists and click baiters have lost.
>>
>>37741171
Meg Lanker Simons plz go
>>
>>37743229
Just remember this 5 years from now when all the old devs have been run out of the industry and calling someone a cunt gets you banned from XBL: You did this.
>>
>>37743380
>implying bigmoney is needed to develop games

gtfo.
>>
>>37743380
no, the industry pushing gamers to far did this. the journalism industry and feminists who gnaw at developers to change characters to fit their agenda did this. gamers are sick of having their hobby fucked with by people who want to write click bait articles with 'rape' in the headline and people telling them they're sexist because a game has sexy females.

those people did this. and its not going to happen anymore. gamers are done dealing with this bullshit. go find another industry to ruin.
>>
>>37743116
I hope you're wrong. I don't think the average person gives half a fuck about goes on within the confines of the internet or with gamers. The NSM won't care after it leaves the news cycle. The only people who are affected by this will be the gamers/creators/journalists. A worse reputation isn't going to matter if the industry is taken back.
>>
>i respect her

for what, being a liar and a hypocrite to rip people off?

what's respectable about that?
>>
File: tumblr_nca0k1nVuq1s514nio1_1280.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nca0k1nVuq1s514nio1_1280.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
Ugly enough to be terrifying without the glasses.

I think one of the ways she's been able to fuel herself for so long is that she's been great at avoiding criticism. All her Youtube videos have closed comments.
>>
>>37743226
You're telling me you wouldn't put your tongue in her butt?
>>
really? one of the best con artists? Folks made many billions leveraging against assets they themselves missapraised and packaged, and you think somebody who gets less then $200 000 to make some stupid videos is some kind of prolific con artist?

Sensationalize much? Or do you just not know anything about the world you live in?
>>
>>37743610
The ability to do it so well.

>>37743636
That's not Anita...
>>
>>37743686
You obviously didn't read the whole post.
>>
>>37740930
At least she's getting something out of it. What do you get for parroting over-the-top rhetoric solely to fit in with your anonymous secret club?
>>
File: red.jpg (34KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
34KB, 560x330px
>>37743714
No. I'm just showing what feminists normally look like with the glasses.
>>
>>37743769
This thread is about me wanting to satisfy her carnally, I'm not taking any sort of moral high ground here.
>>
>>37743893
Most of OP is about her being a fraud. Only the last bit entails satisfaction, and really it's about satisfying OP, not her.
>>
>>37743760
Sure I did.

And not a bit of it did anything to elevate some social media butterfly to the level of folks who got a presidential admin to compel the SEC to take a hands-off approach to their leveraging practices which spiked to levels unprecedented in the known history of human finances and then when the bubble they created burst they successfully obtained massive low-interest loans after their underhanded practices caused damage to their own institutions.

I'd say that's on a slightly different level then getting to do a few interviews on msm.
>>
>>37743555
Gamergate is a farce. To say it has been backfired would be an understatement on par with 'the titanic had a bit of a leak'. It was doomed from the very beginning.

Let me tell you something: The media does not give a single flying shit about 'integrity in video games journalism' and you are literally, clinically autistic if you think that taking shitty vidya drama mainstream was a good idea. And if you think that founding a movement based on something like scrutinizing a female developer's romantic relationships was not going to go horribly REGARDLESS OF THE FACTS, you are retarded. I would have thought 4chan and especially /v/

I despise gamergate not because I disagree the cause, but because I hate the autistic ineptitude of just about everyone involved trying to to fight for it. An ineptitude that has cost us our ability to enjoy our hobby undisturbed.

If gamers oppose the SJW agenda (and I do), then they should refrain from giving money to developers and publications that support it. By going 'public' with gamergate autists have not only legitimized feminist accusations of pervasive misogyny from the inevitable actual misogynysts that latched on, they have sullied the good name of video gaming by adopting the same tactics of the SJWs we so very despise: whining to the press until someone solves your problems for you.
>>
>>37743976
dem semantics kek
>>
>>37743986
but muh narrative

what about femeneezeem and dejenrasee
>>
>>37744030
Right, the digs on her "soulless" appearance that followed her character assassination were terms of endearment.
>>
>>37744009
bury your head in the sand then. no one is stopping you.

the rest of us however will keep at it to ensure sites like gawker lose hundreds of thousands of dollars. we will continue to call out the people who fuck with our games to push their own agendas.

gamergate isn't going anywhere. but the people who ruin our games sure are going to get a wake up call.
>>
>>37743986
Maybe I should have been more clear. The "earner" comment in OP was meant to establish the idea that she's more successful as an ideological con artist like Joe Smith or George Miller. I understand that she ain't got shit on Wall street traders, the HFT firms, or that dude who ran off with 600 mil to the mid-east never to be seen again.

You are correct, sir.
>>
>>37744132
spoken like someone who's head is buried in his arse
>>
Quite
>>
>>37744193
gawker.com pls go
>>
File: mega meme.png (149KB, 885x3293px) Image search: [Google]
mega meme.png
149KB, 885x3293px
>>
>>37744115
They were terms of endearment. I find girls with a tired look like hers attractive. Not everyone gets a boner for the same thongs you do, guy.
>>
>>37743610
The skill involved, mostly
>>
>>37744132
You are no different than the SJWs then.

You have an agenda and you will do anything to push it, even at the expense of gaming itself.

Never mind that you can choose who you give your money to. Never mind that in the end gaming is a business and developers make what sells. Nevermind that there are wonderful developers making great games unfettered by anyone's political bullshit that you could be supporting right now.

Nope, no sir. People making things you don't like (or encouraging people to make things you don't like) is a grave issue and it has to be dealt with with twitter campaigns and media 'exposes'.

You are ruining gaming. You are not a martyr. You are a disgrace. Kill yourself.
>>
>>37744255
>6 million

I lost it there.
>>
File: MegLankerSimons.jpg (234KB, 630x423px) Image search: [Google]
MegLankerSimons.jpg
234KB, 630x423px
>>37740930
>>37741118
>>37741171
>>37741257
>>37741486

I want to hatefuck Anita Sarkeesian so hard. That chick runs her feminist mouth all the time and doesn’t care who knows it. I think its so hot and makes me angry. One night with me and shes gonna be a good MRA bitch
>>
>>37744216
>it's only acceptable when I say it!
>>
>>37744276
thankfully.
>>
>>37744444
you could at least apply yourself.

gaming is here to stay. gamers are here to stay. we're done putting up with people fucking with our industry for the sake of click bait headlines and so feminists and run campaigns to change games to fit their agenda.

theres nothing more to it. gamergate isn't going anywhere. the cancer is slowly being weeded out and DAMN DOES IT FEEL GOOD.

deal with it.
>>
this bitch is simply a troll, and you assholes are feeding it. ignore her, ignore this "feminism" stupidity and move on with your superior man hood.
>>
>>37744598
Like I said, you faggots are just like the SJWs

A cancer to my vidya
>>
>>37744598
Funny how "gamers" aren't quite so militant about getting fucked over by the game publishers.
>>
>>37744522
Yeah yeah, I get it funny meme.

I actually do want to copulate with this chick.
>>
>>37744694
compare whoever to whatever. the cancer is being purged every day.
>>
>>37744795
by another cancer
"w-we're a good cancer!"
>>
>>37744795
Indeed it is.
dozens of gamergate neckbeards succumb to diabetes every hour.
>>
>>37744811
if you say so. alas, its happening. call names all you'd like, its still happening and going to continue until these haters and click bait writers go find another industry to trash.
>>
>>37740930
All i want is for her to sit on and ride my face.

Can't stand the bitch, but i want to tounge that ass.
>>
>>37742008
I understand what you mean but through gradual subversion(that is now totally obvious through the SJW media/dev network) or through an explosive conflict like the one that was instigated, this attack was already underway.

Ignoring the rust under the paint of your car doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>37744879
> call names all you'd like, its still happening and going to continue
just like your perceived opposition.
>>
>>37744973
Damn straight.
>>
File: NW2s2Ip.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
NW2s2Ip.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>37740930
The more you make her an icon the more you help her play the victim. Forget her.
>>
>tfw Anita is conning a bunch of college libtards out of their money with victimbux

I kind of like her for this reason alone. You have to admit, that's pretty admirable /pol/
>>
>>37743636
Why does she have a swastika on her wrist?
>>
>>37745581
They don't call 'em feminazis fee nothin'!
>>
>>37740930
You gotta give it to her, she's been able to keep going despite video documentation of her utterly shameless two-facedness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Sk
>>
>>37745639
Fucking Her-mler
>>
>>37745581
Shouldn't this be appealing to /pol/sters? Or are you going to spin this so it's only bad when she does it?

>37745744
>fucking Her-mler

guess so

Guys tell me again about how Anita's a hypocrite
>>
>>37746218
Jokes are very hard for you, aren't they?
>>
>>37746241
>if I call it a joke, i'm covered
shouldn't you be backing her up, then?
>>
>>37741171
Can you please stop starting threads and replying to yourself, Anita. Nobody finds you attractive, nobody wants to hatefuck you, nobody cares about you.
>>
>>37746298
>any attack on "the enemy" is really just a sockpuppet

I submit that Anita's videos are really Gamers posing as feminist attackers so they can play the victim.
>>
>>37746284
You... seriously don't understand how that whole string of responses was a joke? Okay.
>>37746298
If only she were here to see these comments
>>
>>37746373
Instead of joking, shouldn't you be saying "oh, maybe she's not so bad after all, she's one of us?"

Since anyone who has anything less-than-positive to say about GG is a shill, you'd think it'd work in reverse, and anyone with the slightest hint of disgusting politics would be welcomed with open arms.
>>
>>37746332
We can go deeper. It's really a plot by the JIDF pretending to be a gamer pretending to be a radical feminist in order to keep us distracted from whatever Israel is doing at this particular point in time.
>>
>>37746476
ha ha, everything's a conspiracy! the majority is actually a victim! we're all virtuoso-grade violin players!
>>
>>37746461
What? No. Who gives a shit about whatsherface? The picture was posted to suggest that feminists are ugly. The swastika comment and its follow-ups were observations band jokes.

You are posting in a thread about knowing Anti Sarkeesian in an intimate way. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>37746628
A place where I'm allowed to speak, even if it's going against the grain. Sorry if your experience isn't as insular as you'd hoped.
>>
I'm going to enjoy watching her age.
>>
>>37746824
I'm not sure what you're trying to say... but it sounds hilarious
>>
Personally, I'd like her ass cheeks clapping on my dick+balls.
>>
>>37746957
>I laugh at things I don't understand
>>
>>37746879
No one is going to enjoy that, anon.
>>
>>37747049
>>37745492
>>37745167
>>37744973
>>37744722

I want to hatefuck Anita Sarkeesian so hard. That chick runs her feminist mouth all the time and doesn’t care who knows it. I think its so hot and makes me angry. One night with me and shes gonna be a good MRA bitch
>>
>>37747317
THAT'S ALREADY BEEN ALLUDED TO
>>
>>37740930

She's just a puppet, following orders form up above (you know what I'm saying). Nothing more than that.
>>
Does anyone have pictures of her that haven't been widely circulated already?
>>
She's gotta take off those stupid hooker earrings.
>>
>>37747317
Anita pls go
>>
shes not a con artist. women are a con gender. they know theyre lying, they know theyre being dishonest, they know theyre colluding. theyre doing it intentionally. they know theyre wrong, there is no reason to try and argue with them as if they were men who seek truth. leftist male homosexuals also count as honorary women.
>>
>>37751996
hehe, you raised the bar even higher! so /pol/ - Politically Incorrect! you win the thread 8)
>>
>>37740930
She's a less succesful, liberal version of Glenn Beck.

I don't give a shit, and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>37740930

Get ready, the janitor is doing it for free again.
>>
File: 1413828395928.jpg (48KB, 508x512px) Image search: [Google]
1413828395928.jpg
48KB, 508x512px
>>37753095
>>
File: Do it for free.gif (461KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
Do it for free.gif
461KB, 500x420px
Shekelshoah just got deleted by butthurt mods again. So as I was trying to say. Alex Lifshitz is the son of David Lifshitz who is the president of a company that sells weapons to Israel. /pol/ was right again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51McaZrra7w&list=UU-yewGHQbNFpDrGM0diZOLA
>>
****ESSENTIAL VIEWING****

Here's the smoking gun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpw3wHn9Sk
>>
>>37740930
You fags fell for this setup and can't even see the obvious false flags in the news for what they really are. Red pill my ass
>>
>gawker threads are now banned and censored

Hahahaha /pol/ got the gamergate treatment.
>>
>>37753241
$chan got that treatment, it's what started GamerGate in the first place.
>>
>>37753222
That's been around for a while but yes she is a confirmed con artist.
>>
>>37753095
I noticed, threads disappearing left and right
>>
File: anita-whatcha-doin.png (235KB, 531x702px) Image search: [Google]
anita-whatcha-doin.png
235KB, 531x702px
>>37740930
She may not be a Jew, but she certainly knows their ways.
>>
>>37743686
>Folks made many billions leveraging against assets they themselves missapraised and packaged
There's not much skill in that. They get into a top position and commit crime knowing the law works for them and they'll never be punished.

Anita had to manipulate the consciousness of the Internet from a position of nothing.
>>
>>37740930
"INTEL PULLED ADS OTHER ARE TOO"

I must have read this a half dozen times in the old thread. Any actual information about who else pulled out, or is it just an unnecessary exaggeration?
>>
>>37740930
George C. Parker is a way better con man
>>
>>37753308
http://gitgud.net/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/Operations/Operation-Disrespectful-Nod/Advertisers-Who-Have-Withdrawn.md
>>
>>37753222

DOWNLOAD AND MIRROR

THIS WILL GET FLAGGED DOWN
>>
File: 1.jpg (63KB, 606x342px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
63KB, 606x342px
>>37753290
The nose knows, she must be jewish.
>>
File: 1411416421182.gif (2MB, 246x437px) Image search: [Google]
1411416421182.gif
2MB, 246x437px
>>37753366
Thanks
>>
>>37753290
No she is simple jewing, if she was a true Jew she would be controlling others to do the jewing for her and never put herself in front of any cameras, true Jews simply own the media that spouts Jewish propaganda.

The real Jews don't have their name said as often as Anita's name
>>
ITT a bunch of anita fanboys pretending to want to "hate fuck her" to make her a victim and further promote her cause
>>
sure are a lot of shills in here
>>
>>37753398
It will never get old man
>>
File: 1341685862235.jpg (52KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1341685862235.jpg
52KB, 900x675px
>asks for $6,000 to make youtube videos in her living room
>get's $60,000 to make youtube videos in her living room

what is life
>>
posting in shill thread
>>
>>37753451
sure are a lot of assholes in here, too
>>
>>37753499
>assholes
>on 4chan
how new are you?
>>
>>37753487
I'm really surprised no one's started a Kickstarter to make counter videos. I'm sure you'd get $60,000, too, anon. I'm sure the only death threats you'd get are the ones you fake yourself, too, anon. I don't see why anyone so committed to their beliefs would back away from this challenge.
>>
For some proud independent woman, she really makes sure those eyebrows are trimmed from the bottom up to make herself look innocent and submissive.
>>
>>37753504
so an empowered woman still needs a man to do her work.

and women wonder why they dont get paid alot compare dot men.
>>
File: respectful nodding man.gif (2MB, 530x742px) Image search: [Google]
respectful nodding man.gif
2MB, 530x742px
>>37753366
>Operation: Disrespectful Nod

I'm not invested in this shit in the slightest, i've just been following from the sidelines and giving my quiet support, but seriously out of this whole shitflinging fiasco this guy has to be the funniest thing to come out of it.

#GamerGate GOTY 2014.
>>
>>37753530
>shills
>on 4chan

About as new as you I'M SORRY NOT YOU the guy who whined about the presence of shills
>>
>>37753534
>being this butthurt

what's that? I can't hear you over all the shekels Gawker is losing
>>
>>37753474

Nope

Apparently she has $160,000 on kickstarter and $8,000 PER MONTH via Patreon donations now.
>>
>>37740930
How do I exploit stupid people?
>>
>>37740930
She is a psychopath

You can't lie that much and have a soul
>>
>>37753573
I hear you do it for 10 bux
>>
>>37753608
Well...

Shit.
>>
>>37753602
So you won't step up to the plate, anon? I understand.
>>
>>37753643
canned response, neat :)
>>
>>37753659
>>37753684

Why shill here? You know THE HAPPENING is elsewhere-oh that's right, your raids are FAIL
>>
>>37740930
Truly the Ben Garrison of the SJW movement
She will stop at nothing before all men bow to her
>>
>>37753738
>he thinks I participate in raids

As to your question, why not?
>>
>>37753803
lol as if 4chin matters
>>
File: 1414033861038.gif (655KB, 545x387px) Image search: [Google]
1414033861038.gif
655KB, 545x387px
>>37740930
The way the MSM covers for SJWs and continues to repeat the debunked lie meme that GG is a "hate movement against women" is simply the liberal media tipping their hand to anyone with two brain cells to rub together and an attention span, and it's proof the liberal media DOES exist as an authoritarian establishment which covers for one another. It's not just a joke, anymore.

They've dropped their facade of neutrality to scramble to the defense of the biggest open challenge to Cultural Marxism in a generation. It's overt. It's in your face. Its undeniable.

There's a million young people out there right now who will never trust the media again because of how they've handled this. The media had zero interest in facts. Only the narrative mattered, no matter how big of a lie that narrative is. NPR, CNN, MSNBC, PBS. All can no longer be trusted.
>>
>>37753860
I don't recall insisting it did. If that's your argument, though, I don't understand why you're here.
>>
>>37753617
She's a Jew. It's her nature to lie.
>>
File: Bix Nood.jpg (140KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
Bix Nood.jpg
140KB, 640x486px
>>37744598
What are you so afraid of quads anon? I don't see any rational reason why you wouldn't want SJW politics out of video games. I see nothing negative that can come out of this so unless you can come up with a good reason to not want to purge the industry I will be forced to assume that you are a shill trying to derail the thread.
>>
>>37753913
Shills gonna shill I see

Why are YOU here? Shouldn't you be astroturfing where it matters?
>>
>>37754105
Same reason you're here (or so I presume, since you couldn't actually answer), just shooting the shit. Admit it, it's more fun than just parroting and nodding with everyone else.
>>
>>37740930
>I can't be the only one.
Oh God no. I would tie her up, beat her bloody, and then hatefuck that cunt's face until my cum was leaking out the sides of her eyes like milky tears.
>>
File: 090115_bernie_madoff_gty_605.jpg (73KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
090115_bernie_madoff_gty_605.jpg
73KB, 605x328px
>>37740930
She's not even close, just on your radar because gaming.
>>
>>37747317
I want to hold a long, passionate kiss with Anita and make sweet love with her and lightly pull her hair and kiss-bite her neck while pumping her slowly, then bite her ear and whisper "I love you" and step the pace up until we're both brought to an ecstatic orgasm
>>
>>37742547
this. even old 4channers are siding with Anita against gg. every single one of my friends is against gg, everyone one twitter and fb are against it.
>>
OH MY GOD THE LEVEL OF BULLSHIT IN THIS PLACE IS TOTALLY HAPPENEING. I need to take my ass back to /b/ where I belong.
>>
>>37753925
She's armenian
>>
File: 1405847862156.gif (4MB, 375x346px) Image search: [Google]
1405847862156.gif
4MB, 375x346px
>>37741676
>>
>>37741676
>tfw anita used to be cute

Why am I attracted to jews guys?
>>
File: 6325_4466.jpg (35KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
6325_4466.jpg
35KB, 400x509px
>>37740930
>tfw she learned from a man
>>
File: Choice not an echo.jpg (43KB, 452x558px) Image search: [Google]
Choice not an echo.jpg
43KB, 452x558px
>>37753887
I seriously have been laughing my ass off at the shilling so far in this thread, but then I got to this.

>it's proof the liberal media DOES exist
>It's not just a joke, anymore.
>All can no longer be trusted.

I just threw my head back and laughed like a musketeer!

Now! Now, you've figured it out? Fuck, I hope you're really young. If this is what tipped you off, you've been pretty fucking slow on the uptake.

They've been trying to kick our ass for decades and now they finally shit in your yard and you're on-board. Great. Only take us a year or two to unprogram you now...
>>
>>37740930
Best con artist ever. Not even close.

She picked the easiest and dumbest group ever to con. Of course low hanging fruits don't yield that much reward so her profit is only decent and doesn't make her into a millionaire. Her supporters basically have mental disabilities who blindly listen to everything Anita say. Anita left a huge obvious trails of evidence of her scam. People had presented these evidences, yet her supporters would intentionally turn their eyes away.
>>
>>37757360
You idiot, his fucking point was that this makes it obvious to the 14 year olds involved in GamerGate and seeing first hand for the first time how the media lies.
>>
How do you argue with a feminist when she says feminism helps men too and implies all the sexist feminists are just a tiny minority? >>>/tg/35764749

Is there any way to prove they're not? No matter what examples come up, she will always be able to say there's just as many feminists who aren't sexist.
>>
File: 6VUH4tj.gif (800KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
6VUH4tj.gif
800KB, 220x220px
>>37746298
>>
Like many of my fellow gamers Anita triggers my deep seated mommy issues and reminds me of that time my my mom took my x-box away for a whole month after I called her a bitch
>>
File: 1412136266659.jpg (108KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1412136266659.jpg
108KB, 369x368px
>yfw She runs for President in ~30/40 years
>>
>>37740930
She's Armenian.
Watch out for Armenians.
Mourad Topalian was an Armenian guy with high political connections and a stockpile of explosives in a storage-unit in a Cleveland suburb.
Pop-culture degeneration is being led by the Armenian Kardashians.
A Medicare-scam making millions and operating across 5 states was busted in New Mexico, run by Armenians.
>>
>>37740930
>best con artists of our generation

no she just identified an especially retarded audience.
>>
>>37742879
Armenians are almost as bad as Jews, perhaps as bad.
>>
>>37759268

Demand that she supply evidence of feminists who work on behalf of men or mens' rights, shoot them down as they come, and keep reminding her of examples of MAJOR prominent feminists and feminist policies which destroy men.

The truth is though that you can never 'win' an argument with someone who genuinely believes in and advocates\defends feminism, because they don't believe in 'playing fair' or being honest, they can always just insist upon some lie and you're forced to react to it.
>>
>>37759860
The Armenians allegedly suffered a "holocaust" of their own at the hands of the Turks.
But these sorts of genocides do not happen for no reason - something provokes them.
The reputation of Armenians in Turkey and Azerbaijan must be bad for a reason. Not every neighbouring people is regarded with the same hatred as they are.
>>
>>37759860
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the Boston Bomber, was mentored and brainwashed by an Armenian "convert" to Islam named Mikhail Allakherdov
>>
>>37740930
I still find it funny that she is so agaisnt the "damsel in distress" yet so ready to fall into that role when faced with adversity or disagreed with. But gess what, SJW's don't give a rats ass if they're being conned. They'll stamp their feet and stick their fingers in their ears because they think that they are right
>>
>>37742547
You know what? It really doesn't matter. GG is slowly taking down the hosts that support these parasites. The MSM has never been for gamer culture and never will be.

As for Anita, she will keep on doing what feminists do. Circlejerk with other feminists. To get her out of the way, you have to do what GG did, attack what feeds her rather than her
>>
>>37743636

Youre a fucking moron if you dont think quinn has enjoyed every second of the last two months.

Her and her bf (who recently quit his job to become her full time online whiteknight, no jokes) have been revelling in this shit, they troll the chans and irc and etc all day looking for shit to tweet.

This is not the action of a woman who is in any way traumatised by anything thats happened.
>>
>>37742008
As I said several times, I know nothing whatsoever about this controversy.

However, I know you, and I know your works. I don’t know you personally, but I recognize your uniform, your battle cry, and I know under what banner who march.

Who are you? You are the boy who cries wolf. Because I hate lies, I have very little sympathy for people like you, whose petty, pathetic, empties lives revolve around spreading slanders.

At this point, I would far rather the boy get eaten by the wolf that bestir myself to go once again out into the sheepfold to see for myself whether there is a wolf there or not.

Did you really, honestly, actually expect any reply from me aside from the back of my hand, you loathsome worm? Did you think to deflect the conversation into a discussion about me and my character? I am bemused at your arrogance to think such foolish tactics would work here. I have nothing but contumely and despite for you and your lazy, lazy parroting of politically correct falsehoods.

No, with utmost contempt for you and yours, I decline your invitation to do more research. I have been on the receiving end of you and your maggot horde of lies in the past, so I feel it is not worthy anyone’s time for me to pick through the vile wee bugs, one by one, this time, again.
>>
>>37744009

>policy of appeasement
>>
>>37759970
>But these sorts of genocides do not happen for no reason

they were killed for being Christian you nitwit
>>
>>37742841
She is armenian and a jew. She has two of the worst possible blood lines in her. SHe is the ultimate hybrid the jews and armenians fear. She is the one to fuck them all up.
>>
>>37760507
I'm pretty sure she is just plain Armenian.
You know there are conspiring scumbags in the world that are not Jews, believe it or not.
But maybe you are like that Armenian lawyer that called media attention to the Armenian connection in the Boston Bombing "ludicrous" and "insulting to all Armenians" - magnificent kikery indeed, ADL-level bullshit, but not from a Jew at all.
>>
>>37741356
Isn't it ironic how Anita talk about patriarchy, yet she is controlled by a MAN?
>>
>>37741495
I don't think GamerGate has really failed at all. Gawker is going down like a sinking ship as we speak
>>
>>37742800
Gawker is dying
We are stripping these sites of their funding every single day
>>
>>37743116
Gamergate did not hand it to them. If GG never existed, feminists would have taken over anyways.
Fighting back is the only way
>>
>>37740930
Every time someone says that they want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian I throw up a little bit in my mouth. She's absolutely hideous.
>>
>>37743116
The same shit happened to the atheism community that is currently happening to the gaming community.
>>
When I see her face I just want to fucking punch it
yes i'm edgy
>>
>>37744009
>Gawker goes down
>GG is a farce doomed from the start
>Assuming feminism would just leave the gaming community alone
How did that work for atheism?
It didnt
Atheism is fucked because they were steamrolled all the fuck over by these same feminists
>>
>>37742000
nice trips "dude" but you sound fake as fuck
>>
>>37740930
Antisemite detected: she is 100% wymyn
>>
>>37740930

Bands a make her dance. I'm sure of it. Throw enough money at her she will degrade herself like the rest of them.
>>
>>37762207
gawker has yet to take any heat for hiring Sam Biddle even after he tweeted that animal cruelty was morally acceptable.
>>
>>37762474
Are you just going to ignore the fact that we've stripped these people of so much funding?
>>
File: 1379018844095.jpg (111KB, 618x688px) Image search: [Google]
1379018844095.jpg
111KB, 618x688px
>>37740930
>I think I'm in love. I'd do terrible, wonderful things to this woman. I can't be the only one.
>Enough to hatefuck? Oh gawd, it would be so good.
>She's a pretty good front man. Whose the mastermind? Her boyfriend?
>Doesn't change the fact I wanna bury my King Arthur
>I just wanted to see if I was alone in my desire to bone this broad.
>I respect her con job and want to smash her haggard ass.

Nice try, Anita.
>>
>>37762566
you may also enjoy her earlier work
http://4archive.org/pol/thread/37736433
shockingly bad at damage control
>>
File: 4e970d9abd721.preview-300.jpg (13KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
4e970d9abd721.preview-300.jpg
13KB, 300x213px
>>37762566
she's _really_ pretty in person. pictures don't do her justice. but because she's a con artist and not a true believer in feminism, i don't hate her.

nothing wrong in taking money from suckers...
>>
ITT PSYOPs
>>
>>37762823
Who_types_like_this. You twat. I'm sick of having to see this dogs face everyday. She is scum.
>>
>>37740930

Respect her?

She's a classic liberal who can dish it out in echo chambers full of people who will only agree with her, and is never around to have an open discussion with people who will counter-point her.

And she's a classic commie who seeks to take an art form and turn it into a social and political weapon to further her goals. I can't believe that I A REPUBLCIAN has to say this to a fucking liberal, but an art form should be free, boundless, and not under the controls of anyone's sense of morality so those who create can create exactly and as freely as they wish to. But liberals like her don't see it that way, and she thinks everything has to represent her ideologies.
>>
>>37762823
Seriously, get some taste.
>>
File: AnitaSarkeesian.jpg (663KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
AnitaSarkeesian.jpg
663KB, 1600x1060px
>>37762930
>scum
sounds like you were suckered out of some money and are still butthurt over it.
>>
File: 337474.1.jpg (165KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
337474.1.jpg
165KB, 900x600px
>>37743116
You're a sad deluded dupe if you think we CAUSED this.

This whole thing was ready to explode like it did because they were already in our shit. They were taking over the websites we read, pushing their agenda onto the AAA's by presenting a full court press on any subject they wanted.

We were being robbed of our voice. This shit was just the match the touched it off.

If we have to go down, I'd rather it be screaming, "Fuck You Cunts!" than silently sitting in our rooms wondering what happened to all the good games like we used to get.

We can't win by rolling over for them and running some crafty end run while they're gloating. For good or not, the fight has already been joined. They've had enough fuel from Day 1 to keep this going on their end.

Right now, they are to the big scary feminists what they call us, basement-dwelling losers who should grow up. They need big wins on their own, or they get clowned and have to walk home in the floppy red shoes.

The MSM might swing into real action on this, but if they do, we've already won. Your think NOW, NARAL and Emily's List want their time wasted by a few silly little girls who picked a fight over video games?

Anita especially looks to be trying to play her role in this into a leading role in the big show, like a surprisingly even less attractive Sanda Fluke. The problem is, she lacks a single monstrously powerful figure to attack her and propel her to stardom. She needs to win this ON HER OWN to become a new feminist heart throb on the national stage.

We can't stop them staging attacks, we can't stop plenty of genuine nuts from attacking them, and we can't stop trolls from attacking them. All we can do is press what we have and try for an outright win.
>>
>>37743116
Gamers are already accused of being sexists so they have no reason to police themselves.

What is the media going to do yell about it some more?

Eventually people are going to get tired of hearing about the media rant about video games. Gamergate will die when the public grows bored with hearing CNN and MSNBC prattle on and on about some chicks that aren't even blond and blue eyed. Chicks who got death threats that never led to anything. Face it there is no losing condition because gamers had absolutely nothing to begin with.

So there, the media can call gaming worse than Osama Bin Ladin, Hitler, Stalin, and Satan but the majority of gamers don't listen to the MSM.
>>
File: 1392872133431.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1392872133431.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>37740930
>Alright /pol/ let's be real for a moment.

Ok, you want the red pill?

Anita and her managing team post threads like this on /pol/ regularly to incite people, so she can get hits and views and comments, so she can claim harassment, so she can get money.

That's their business plan.

Say stupid shit -> incite people -> point to outrage as proof you're needed -> get paid.

FIGHT the ideology.
IGNORE the women.

Stop giving them money.
>>
Please stop bumping this shitty thread for the love of Talos
>>
>>37763016
looking at her pictures makes me want to give her money
>>
File: 1389141406433.png (179KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
1389141406433.png
179KB, 462x450px
>>37741676
well I knew she was a con artist but I didn't think it would be this easy to prove it
good work anon you are a hero
>>
>>37763610
It should've exploded the second Jeff Gerstmann was fired for an honest game review. That's the problem. Oh well, that got a couple months of anger, until it was quickly forgotten. The fact it took a woman spreading her legs makes it look as if the issue is over sex and not game industry corruption, because you had your chance some time ago to do all this and you didn't.

Likewise, the people bitching about this are still tolerating DRM, DLC, no physical copies and other bullshit. You want to fight corruption, don't fucking pick and choose one thing, go after all of it!

Meanwhile, some useless woman angry because fictional characters have large breasts is running the show now, while actual world issues are swept under the rug. I bet if this worthless sipritual sucecssor to David Duke took all that energy and nager of hers and pumpe dit into a proper cause, she could have helped combat somehting liek the pendign Ebola pandemic which could potentially kill off a large part of this planet's population.

But no. She's angry because fictional characters have bigger tits than she does.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (36KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
36KB, 413x395px
>comments to this video are disabled
>every video
Such a strong independent womyn
>>
File: 1404222292456.jpg (127KB, 576x635px) Image search: [Google]
1404222292456.jpg
127KB, 576x635px
>>37740930
The worst thing of it all is the sheer lack of proof for anything.

Proposition 1: there is sexism in video-games. Proposition 2: this has certain negative effects IRL.

But proposition 1 is never proven. There is no thesis made as to what could prove sexism in video-games, and there is no rigorous investigation whether these elements are actually widespread by investigating in depth a sufficiently large and random sample. All we get is a few cherrypiched examples of things that are alleged out of hand to be examples of sexism.

As for proposition 2, a causal relationship is never established, but again simply asserted.

This isn't journalism, it isn't science. It's only the equivalent of the kinds of stories you hear told at the pub, with the same kind of methodology and evidence behind it.
>>
>>37744444
Now you see why Bane was the icon of this movement?

They will fulfill Jack Thompson's destiny... they will destroy Gaming and then, when it is done and Gaming is ashes, then you have my permission to cry.
>>
>>37764489
Combination of circumstances and the culture fighting itself on a lot of the above issues.

I'd have much rather seen it explode around something else, but shit happens.
>>
>>37753211
no it didn't, it's still up, it just stopped bumping
>>37760373
>>
>>37764818
oops, replied to an 8hr old comment by mistake

>>37764589
Why are you responding to an 11 hour old comment? What are you even saying?
>>
I feel like I'm in a zombie film but the zombies are trying to act human and think I don't notice.
>>
>>37763016
Looking at her picture makes me wants to shave her chin
>>
Every time this thread hits page 9, it gets rescued by an inane comment.
>>37768007
>Confirmed for GCHQ
>>
Just leaving some delicious blue pill here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdIHK8O5yo
>>
File: 1414210545305.jpg (51KB, 570x372px) Image search: [Google]
1414210545305.jpg
51KB, 570x372px
>>37770760
>>
File: 1414286643441.gif (2MB, 184x191px) Image search: [Google]
1414286643441.gif
2MB, 184x191px
>>37770850
>>
Does anyone think Anita does anything besides read what Jonathan writes for her?
>>
She's a Jew. What did you respect? She is a Jew.
>>
File: 1413961652282.jpg (231KB, 748x875px) Image search: [Google]
1413961652282.jpg
231KB, 748x875px
>>37770927
>>
>>37770962
I thought she was armenian?
>>
File: 1414188119433.jpg (115KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1414188119433.jpg
115KB, 460x276px
>>37771015
>>
File: 1413956074748.jpg (120KB, 490x653px) Image search: [Google]
1413956074748.jpg
120KB, 490x653px
>>37771051
>>
File: 1414209278892.png (4MB, 1589x2133px) Image search: [Google]
1414209278892.png
4MB, 1589x2133px
>>37771111
>>
File: 1413753696523.gif (2MB, 288x291px) Image search: [Google]
1413753696523.gif
2MB, 288x291px
>>37771169
>>
>>37742673
Well apparently vidya is important enough for those in power to try and subvert the medium with marxist propaganda.
>>
File: TintinFrance.png (226KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
TintinFrance.png
226KB, 427x600px
>>37771245
>>
File: 1412402268588.gif (2MB, 261x238px) Image search: [Google]
1412402268588.gif
2MB, 261x238px
>>37771308
>>
File: 1412804452150.gif (2MB, 375x253px) Image search: [Google]
1412804452150.gif
2MB, 375x253px
>>37771368
>>
File: 1414255146382.jpg (389KB, 1340x545px) Image search: [Google]
1414255146382.jpg
389KB, 1340x545px
>>37771439
>>
>>37771308
>kek
>>
>>37771368
This shit worked well after my nasal septum surgery.
>>
File: 1412782934680.png (864KB, 537x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412782934680.png
864KB, 537x800px
>>37771497
>>
File: 1412785861166.png (145KB, 640x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1412785861166.png
145KB, 640x1095px
>>37771626
>>
File: 1412378630581.jpg (160KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1412378630581.jpg
160KB, 1280x853px
>>37771692
>>
File: 1413558190313.jpg (161KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
1413558190313.jpg
161KB, 800x576px
>>37771766
>>
>>37740930
Mods pls remove post
>>
File: steve-carell-no.jpg (86KB, 468x246px) Image search: [Google]
steve-carell-no.jpg
86KB, 468x246px
>>37771797
>>
>>37764587

It is a good thing to note how this long con works. This con is really a cult of personality.

Since the con works on ideals that some people feel strongly about, there is less risk with facts ending the con. The people involved are also a bit off base and will protect the con artist if they get attacked. The con artist only has to be silent.

Cons like this are possible, because the majority of people are predisposed to religious beliefs. In fact, for most people, there is a certain amount of belief in all knowledge that has not been verified.

With a lack of religion, people do not reduce their reliance on belief, they merely find new things to believe in. Anything that offers truths or a code to follow is an option.
>>
File: 1412043395182.jpg (145KB, 686x604px) Image search: [Google]
1412043395182.jpg
145KB, 686x604px
>>37771863
>>
File: 1411696423893.jpg (256KB, 1185x726px) Image search: [Google]
1411696423893.jpg
256KB, 1185x726px
>>37771926
>>
>>37771626
>kid hopped up on drugs beats the shit out of someone

He idndt do nuffin
>>
File: 1411709815538.png (500KB, 1224x737px) Image search: [Google]
1411709815538.png
500KB, 1224x737px
>>37772078
>>
>>37771029
Jews are nearly everywhere.
Armenian is a nationality. Not a race.
Jew is not a nationality. Jew is a race.
She is the most Jewish woman I have ever seen.
>>
File: 1411589452039.jpg (77KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1411589452039.jpg
77KB, 750x1125px
>>37772175
>>37772099
>>
File: 1411453592438.jpg (57KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1411453592438.jpg
57KB, 520x520px
>>37772340
>>
File: 1413592849294.jpg (29KB, 401x341px) Image search: [Google]
1413592849294.jpg
29KB, 401x341px
>>37772394
>>
File: 1411417330602.jpg (171KB, 960x671px) Image search: [Google]
1411417330602.jpg
171KB, 960x671px
>>37772415
>>
>>37740930
>>37740930
/biz/, get a hold of yourself.
>>
She seems very fake and dead inside.
>>
>>37772559
>>37772559
OF COURSE SHES DEAD INSIDE
SHE'S PROBABLY THE KIND OF CRAZY BITCH THAT SODOMIZES HER BF WITH A STRAP ON IN HER "CIS RAPE DUNGEON" WHILE SECRETLY CRAVING FOR HIM TO DESTROY HER ANALLY
>>
File: 1411110334941.jpg (27KB, 478x514px) Image search: [Google]
1411110334941.jpg
27KB, 478x514px
>>37772530
>>
>>37744522
You can even tell it's written by a woman since it's so self-centered and it has heavy use of "I".
>>
>>37755359
I'm calling bullshit, but not because you are against gamergate, it's because you claim to be an old fag and yet still have friends as well as the fact you browse Jewbook.
>>
File: 1414254389823.png (323KB, 613x850px) Image search: [Google]
1414254389823.png
323KB, 613x850px
>>37772660
>>
File: 1414211588584.png (262KB, 702x381px) Image search: [Google]
1414211588584.png
262KB, 702x381px
>>37772735
>>
File: 1413583518645.jpg (53KB, 1001x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1413583518645.jpg
53KB, 1001x1098px
>>37772788
>>
File: 1411409469522.jpg (353KB, 1022x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1411409469522.jpg
353KB, 1022x1714px
>>37772872
>>
File: 1411079503347.jpg (20KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1411079503347.jpg
20KB, 600x450px
>>37773025
>>
File: 1414198009538.png (148KB, 513x731px) Image search: [Google]
1414198009538.png
148KB, 513x731px
>>37773149
>>
File: 1414312291000.png (705KB, 976x616px) Image search: [Google]
1414312291000.png
705KB, 976x616px
>>37773204
>>
>>37773204

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: 1414218747926.jpg (301KB, 713x2870px) Image search: [Google]
1414218747926.jpg
301KB, 713x2870px
>>37773226
>>37773257
wish i was
>>
>>37740930
>I'd do terrible, wonderful things to this woman. I can't be the only one.
This just gives her and her army of SJWs and beta white knights more ammo to use against legitimate criticism.

I do agree that she is a con artist, I think the majority of us can see that.

The one thing Anitia, Zoe, Gawker and all of the SJWs universally have in common is Marxism. I don't see the M word getting tossed around enough in these debates. That's because there is no reason to debate against Marxists. It's an ideology of hate that has led to hundreds of millions of deaths in the 20th century alone. These Marxists only say the name when they believe it is safe to do so, that is why it is important to label them up front so everyone can see because everybody is allowed to be close-minded about it due to its history alone.
>>
>>37773332
this entire thread is a con job, most people posting ITT are not what they claim to be. we are in the next stage of Gamergate: PsyOPs
>>
File: 1414182430239.png (1015KB, 948x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1414182430239.png
1015KB, 948x1063px
>>37773301
>>
File: 1414175609389.png (1MB, 2999x2249px) Image search: [Google]
1414175609389.png
1MB, 2999x2249px
>>37773628
>>
>>37773573
Yep. False flagging and honey traps. If Anita winds up getting raped I would question the legitimacy of her claims and do a background check on the alleged rapist. Shit is going to eventually get real like that
>>
>>37773628
I've always wondered that I f brain size (proportional to body mass) doesn't have anything to do with the intellect than how come we don't extend rights to chimps or bonobos or gorillas? Surely sociological factors alone are the reason why they are jungle animals. We need to free them from zoos at once and give them education and welfare. Also whites need to breed with them or else they are racist. And in a modern progressive society of tolerance there is nothing worse than being a racist
>>
File: 1412632156441.png (237KB, 1224x549px) Image search: [Google]
1412632156441.png
237KB, 1224x549px
>>37773680
>>37773709
don't talk like that, pic related
>>
>>37773332
>This just gives her and her army of SJWs and beta white knights more ammo to use against legitimate criticism.

It's like being unable to hate Obama for being a shitty president because you get lumped in with all the "he's a Kenyan communist Muslim" uneducated rednecks.
>>
Stop feeding the troll. The more you guys talk and complain about Anita, the more she gets famous and the more she releases the materials for you to consume.

Remember, it's all about money, not taking sides.
>>
>>37773628
>abos skull
Some say they practiced skull shaping.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20633924
>>
File: Capitalism.jpg (38KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
Capitalism.jpg
38KB, 500x327px
>>37773958
>>
File: 1408203020369.jpg (263KB, 600x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1408203020369.jpg
263KB, 600x1037px
>>37775701
ca: unpaid trolxb
>>
>>37762947
>She's a classic liberal
For a moment there I thought you said "classical liberal" and was going to object.
>>
File: 1410486218805.jpg (478KB, 640x3904px) Image search: [Google]
1410486218805.jpg
478KB, 640x3904px
>>37775806
>>
>People in this thread actually considering putting their dicks anywhere near her horrible snatch, even out of hatred.

Please anon, have some standards.
>>
File: 1409351623523.jpg (196KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
1409351623523.jpg
196KB, 640x611px
>>37775942
>>
File: 1408052626020.png (428KB, 569x407px) Image search: [Google]
1408052626020.png
428KB, 569x407px
>>37776028
>>
File: 1406493819361.jpg (127KB, 785x590px) Image search: [Google]
1406493819361.jpg
127KB, 785x590px
>>37776125
>>
File: 1405782759648.jpg (83KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1405782759648.jpg
83KB, 500x459px
>>37776152
>>
File: 1404705534666.jpg (252KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1404705534666.jpg
252KB, 1600x900px
>>37776197
>>
>>37744694
>Caner
It's more like a flu then anything. If you really want to see cancer, checkout the comicbook industry.
>>
File: 1406834082424.gif (3MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406834082424.gif
3MB, 250x250px
>>37776221
>>
File: 1414345556029.jpg (248KB, 641x614px) Image search: [Google]
1414345556029.jpg
248KB, 641x614px
>>37776028
>>
File: 1411146447490.jpg (139KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1411146447490.jpg
139KB, 1280x1024px
So the Mods and Janitors just deleted the gawker thread.
Does this mean they are back to doing it for free again???
>>
File: 1411777646933.jpg (179KB, 845x816px) Image search: [Google]
1411777646933.jpg
179KB, 845x816px
>>37776258
>>
File: 1408589450638.gif (3MB, 241x241px) Image search: [Google]
1408589450638.gif
3MB, 241x241px
>>37776326
>>
File: 1409200205810.jpg (96KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
1409200205810.jpg
96KB, 500x254px
>>37776360
>>
File: 1408560990104.jpg (1MB, 1029x4528px) Image search: [Google]
1408560990104.jpg
1MB, 1029x4528px
>>37776437
>>
File: 1411413954493.jpg (285KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1411413954493.jpg
285KB, 674x672px
>>37776530
>>
>>37747703
>>37751869

How fucking new are you?

You don't even understand why he's making that reference.
>>
>>37755343
Anita pls
>>
Learn to spot fake posters, 1st link is easy mode http://4archive.org/pol/thread/37736433
http://4archive.org/pol/thread/37760373#p37763395
http://4archive.org/pol/thread/37740930
>>
>>37777643
notice how they often don't realize how 4chan works
>>
>>37777746
>>37777777
>>
>>37771897
This is true, and inevitable. It might well prove to be the bane of human politics, dooming our future. didn't post Schopenfeeler because I was optimistic.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.