[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /pol/ how often do you need to hide your power level? >Be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13

File: 86969.png (61KB, 255x255px)
86969.png
61KB, 255x255px
So /pol/ how often do you need to hide your power level?

>Be in seminar room
>Legal concepts and theory
>Prof. asks a question to class

"Should you and 29 other people be placed onto an Island, the Island itself is bountiful with animals, fruit and fish as well as fresh water streams. You and you alone are given the power to draft a constitution in a manner that if followed correctly would result in a society better than the current one that we live in, naturally people will have differing opinions on this and therefore you will debate on your decisions later.
You will be visited 12 months later by a boat and depending how well you argue your constitution to the Captain who will be me will determine if you may be rescued from the Island. I would like to stress that this exercise is about your ability to argue valid claims and defend accusations against your claims.

(Or something along those lines)

>Catch to this
>6 'rules' must be picked from a handout
>Typical things "No murder" etc
>One of my points is Freedom of speech
>Prof. asks "To what limit?"
>To no limit, it is free.
>Collective class anal prolapsing
>BUT ANON WHAT ABOUT DAS RACIST
>"Freedom is not limited, it is Free"
>BUT DEN U WANT RACISTS ON ISLAND
>"No I just won't limit speech"
>Prof. calms class down
>Says he won't allow me to leave the island
>You have created an intolerant society
>Goes on a lecture about how I was creating a fascist empire much like Hitler

Had to hold my words so fucking hard at that.
>>
File: 1368298793906.jpg (125KB, 498x675px) Image search: [Google]
1368298793906.jpg
125KB, 498x675px
>>36994595
>"No I just won't limit speech"
>Goes on a lecture about how I was creating a fascist empire much like Hitler

Daily reminder that Adolf had to fight against batshit leftism too.
And the kind he faced had already conquered the largest country in the world when he was still living on a park bench in Vienna.
>>
>>36994595
Public school, correct?
>>
>>36994595
lol op what are you complaining about why would you want to get on the jewboat to his shitty society anyway.
>>
>>36994595

> This happened

A legal professor would not care about this specifically. You made a rule that you couldn't argue for, that's all.
>>
>>36994780
Speech wasn't free under Hitler. You couldn't criticize his government.
>>
>>36994866

This is true. If you really did build a good civilization, you wouldn't need to be rescued from it.
>>
File: Hitler_g.jpg (456KB, 1200x1705px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_g.jpg
456KB, 1200x1705px
>>36994914
He only censored kikes and commies.
They would've done much worse to him.
>>
>>36994981
Maybe OP's professor is more redpilled than OP thinks.
>>
>>36995009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_H%C3%BCbener
I mean, yeah he was a Mormon, but still.
>>
File: 1397787661390.jpg (166KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1397787661390.jpg
166KB, 1200x797px
>>36994595
>I was creating a fascist empire
>freedom of speech
>fascist
fucking kek
>>
>>36994595
>being racist is intolerant
>suppressing people's beliefs isn't

Liberals, not even once
>>
File: white male tears.jpg (15KB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
white male tears.jpg
15KB, 304x224px
>>36994595
I don't have a power level because I'm not a racist, basement dwelling piece of shit.
>>
>>36994850
No Russel group Uni...Not sure if that makes it better of worse.

>>36994898
It depends on the professor. My Criminal Law professor is very anti-left and has some hardcore conservative opinions. Legal System however is basically filled with all the leftist Professors (Probably because it focuses on history and general theory rather than stated facts)

The argument was more drawn out than I put in the OP, the post would have been way too long in that case. It was basically me against the class and I feel that the Professor who had made many PC statements was simply shutting it down. He also stated that another rule of mine was "Overly authoritarian and was going against basic human rights"

The rule in question?

>No person will at any point lower their physical health below what it currently stands upon the writing of this constitution, unless the misfortune is otherwise not within the persons own direct fault, for example; to contract an illness or to become injured. An example to the contrary would be should person 'A' decide they do not want their full specified food for the day and give it to person 'B' then should person 'A' become weaker due to improper eating and person 'B' become lacking in physical ability due to overeating and thus unable to properly aid in the general running of the community such as hunting and gathering then they will either be given the option to leave the society as would be their right or they will be given the option to improve their physical ability back to an acceptable standard.
Furthermore everyone upon the writing of this rule who does not meet basic fitness levels will be placed on a program to allow them to become productive to the group as a whole.

I thought it made sense on a fucking Island where the goal is to stay alive and build a BETTER society
>>
File: 1370991996329.jpg (66KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1370991996329.jpg
66KB, 500x383px
>>36995413
to much irony for one post
>>
File: bashar.jpg (34KB, 314x438px) Image search: [Google]
bashar.jpg
34KB, 314x438px
>in freshman sociology class
>"blah blah blah white privilege blah blah blah all white peoples fault blah blah blah systematic racism"
>quietly just deal with it, don't want to draw attention to myself just want to get an A and get the fuck out and focus on my field of study
>Syria gets brought up
>this is back when the US was crying about "MUH RED LINE" and "MUH LIMITED AIRSTRIKES"
>some faggot in class asks if we can get Assad "tried for genocide"
>teacher says no because a genocide is the targeted killing of a specific group of people
>I chime in and say "You mean like how the 'moderate rebels' are targeting Christians and Shia?"
>shitstorm ensues
>MUH CHILDREN, MUH EVIL DICTATOR, MUH CHEMICAL WEAPONS
>teacher calms everyone down and says it's unfair to call every rebel a terrorist
>stayed quiet for the rest of the semester
>>
>>36995445
>British
You're fucked.
>>
>>36995512
>not naming specific groups
That's where you fucked up. She's also right, they aren't ALL terrorists.
>>
>>36995413
Dont you have a woman to oppress you walking sack of bigotry
>>
>>36995413
>if you don't agree with society about everything you're a basement dwelling piece of shit
top kek
>>
>>36995009
All anti-goverment speech was banned but this got worse since neighbors spied on eachother so they could report it.
>>
>>36995413
>I'm not a racist, basement dwelling piece of shit
>sheik

Please never leave you are my favorite.
>>
>>36994595

The US allows racist and hateful speech. Is the US a facist empire much like Hitler?
>>
>>36995413
>Free speech
>Racism

Off to North Korea you go.
>>
>>36994595
>You will be visited 12 months later by a boat and depending how well you argue your constitution to the Captain who will be me will determine if you may be rescued from the Island.

What's the point of drafting a new constitution if some sailor is just going to take you back to jew land?

Kill the captain and loot his boat, niggers. GG
>>
>>36995784
He's a liberal, and OP didnt create a liberal paradise, therefore he's a fascist
>>
>>36995009
He hated defeatists, too. He believed the naysayers were what lost Germany WWI. Basically anybody saying "hey, we're not going to win this thing" were investigated.
>>
>>36994595
>Freedom leads to fascism
Then, let me ask:
If Total freedom of speech leads to fascism all the time, it is a natural occurence in human society, yet we must limit personal freedom to stay a sane and healthy society.
Yet, why is the limitation of anything like consumerism, sexual concepts, arts etc. a bad things?
>>
>>36995445
Also went to a Russel Group university, bunch of leftwing nutjobs everywhere putting in their political view where it was neither necessary nor wanted (by me at least, there were some nutjob students as well)
>>
File: american foreign policy.gif (3MB, 214x120px) Image search: [Google]
american foreign policy.gif
3MB, 214x120px
>>36995784

Say what you will about the US, but it's still the only developed country in the world where you can hold up a sign that says "I HATE NIGGERS" with zero legal repercussions.
>>
>>36996420
Well that's my plan for Summer sorted.
>>
File: index.png (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 249x202px
>>36994595
>>Goes on a lecture about how I was creating a fascist empire much like Hitler

Well what if I am?
>>
File: schilling-sage.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
schilling-sage.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>
File: Ebul Nazis.jpg (70KB, 800x600px)
Ebul Nazis.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>36994595
Correct Answer in Modern Education

You: "Hate Speech Laws: NOW":

Prof: Correct, why?

"Cause wymin were oppressed by the patriarchal Nazis not free and liberated like today's fine specimens. Death to the patriarchy! Let's get drunk and make mistakes gurlz! "

A+ Bravo, a scholarship young man.
>>
>>36994595
>be at a bar after work with buddy and his roomates / coworkers
>buddy is a nigger, but the ok kind of nigger that is still dumb but plays vidya and shit
>someone brings up Ferguson and das raciss and shit
>can't say anything, don't want to reveal power level
>stay quiet
>eventually just make a joke that killing niggers gets you a free paid vacation, but only if you're a cop
>they think I'm just bashing cops, in reality I'm jealous of their benefits package
I think I did alright
>>
File: 1404801951099.gif (3MB, 265x207px) Image search: [Google]
1404801951099.gif
3MB, 265x207px
>>36994595
I hope this is a joke
>>
>>36994595
>Absolutely free speech
>Hitler
>Insinuating that Fascism is connected to free speech
>Insinuating that Fascists are totally cool with people criticizing or speaking ill of the government.
Why didn't you call the professor a moron?
>>
>>36994595
>implying i will believe you
>>
>>36997554
>Why didn't you call the professor a moron?
Gotta conceal that power level if you want a decent GPA...
>>
File: 1406822039745.png (80KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1406822039745.png
80KB, 245x251px
>>36997417
>Everyone is in top notch physical form
I just want to spend my entire life in that society.
>>
>>36997432
hahahahaha
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.