[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without unity, the crusades would have been nothing more tha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pol photo.jpg (100KB, 868x960px) Image search: [Google]
pol photo.jpg
100KB, 868x960px
Without unity, the crusades would have been nothing more than rioting landless rabble. We must unite for the good of the White race. I am tired of seeing White Nationalists not accept other White Nationalists because they don’t think the other is good enough to work with each other. UNITED WE STAND!

www.WhiteAdvocacyMovement.org

>inb4 no goal
National Self Determination of the White Race

I’ve been doing these posts periodically and on August 30, 2014 I had a really great experience. Everyone seemed to contribute good suggestions and helping rather than just shit talkers. The thread 404d after 5 hours and I hope to do better today.
>>
You claim to be advocating for white people but on your website I see the lots of antagonizing of jews. Why do you hate the jews?
>>
>>36797520
I hate Jews, because I love my race. Let me explain. If I love America, then I surely must hate any true enemy that undoes America, wether intentionally or unintentionally. Personally, I believe the Jews do it intentionally, which makes it even more heinous of an offense to me. Jews undo whites through many ways, most prominently, through media and teaching positions, in which white culture is at the best, not good, and at the worst, evil, pick up a history book, look who helped write it, I can almost guarantee you there is a Jewish person on that list, know look in the book, look at any mention of how whites treated slaves, native Americans, minorities, etc. always negative, maybe we were harsh, but the amount published by the Jew is disproportionate, and the blind eye turned to the negro? This is done by Jews, who control 96%of media! with only 6 companies
http://theunjustmedia.com/Media/Six%20Jewish%20Companies%20Control%2096%25%20of%20the%20World’s%20Media.htm
This sensationalism of white on black violence, media, the feminization of men, media, the promotion of race mixing, media.
Not to mention, Jews are quite evil, look at the Israel Palestine conflict, just look up, "Israel bombs citizens" determine for yourself. I hope you found this insightful
>>
>>36797437
Oh great, another race war.

>Implying to children of different color raised exact same way would turn out differently.
>>
>>36797861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
yes actually
>>
File: 1391300033099.png (54KB, 507x464px) Image search: [Google]
1391300033099.png
54KB, 507x464px
>>36797437
>Without unity, the crusades would have been nothing more than rioting landless rabble
>would have been
>>
>>36797437
I wrote that motto by the way!

-Oddr ragnjarl
>>
You know promoting your own race is just going to make things worse.
This will just make more minorities hate whites and generalize you guys, do you really want that?

Why not instead, make a group that fights against the generalizations and media bias presented in schools and media? Instead of presenting the claim of "we're better", why not claim that "we're victims". Not only will this garner support from minorities, but even liberal whites will support you guys as well.

There's a reason why groups like skinheads and black panthers never get any love in America (because they support their own race).
>>
>>36799566
Because that's exactly what we fight for is to not be victims
>>
>>36797437
Not a bad idea. Hopefully you're distributing fliers on a regular basis in the white areas of your city.

pro-Whites absolutely must get over this lack of activism if we want to awaken the masses.
>>
>>36799566
Things must get worse before they'll get better.

Who care what the non-Whites and anti-Whites think?

This is the survival of the White race we're talking about here.
>>
File: white genocide is ok.png (378KB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
white genocide is ok.png
378KB, 400x535px
>>36797437
why not spread these quotes like pic related. Maybe some simpler quotes since this one is so long.
>>
>>36797437
>>
>>36797437

>implying I want to work together with baled head tattooed screaming degenerates.

There the reason why you will fail. Even Hitler would send them to the campa.
>>
>>36797520
This anon has it right. Why hate on other races, openly? Why not simply advocate for whites?
>>
>>36797582

>not good, and at the worst, evil, pick up a history book, look who helped write it, I can almost guarantee you there is a Jewish person on that list, know look in the book, look at any mention of how whites treated slaves, native Americans, minorities, etc. always negative, maybe we were harsh, but the amount published by the Jew is disproportionate, and the blind eye turned to the negro?

Don't know about American history books. But that isn't the case at university level History education in Europe. As far as I remember, highschool neither.

Even my very PC, and Americanly produced "Mckay's History of World Societies" doesn't have embhasis on white guilt. Even my very liberal Colonial India teacher, had no problem with debating all the ways in which Colonialism had been beneficial for India. Not to say that he didn't mention the many bestial episodes of repression from the Brits, just that he didn't allow it to be the founding principle of his narrative.

>Not to mention, Jews are quite evil, look at the Israel Palestine conflict, just look up, "Israel bombs citizens" determine for yourself. I hope you found this insightful

Here you judge Jews on the standard you just said shouldn't be applied to your own kind.
>>
>>36802441
can confirm, all American history books have a majority of Jewish authors, noticed this early in middle school because dads redpilled, all the way through highshool and now in college
>>
>>36802038
These guys are right. Change Jews to corrupt bankers, congressmen, professors, media, etc...you'll have the same effect without the racist stigma
>>
File: Gothard Sisters.jpg (249KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Gothard Sisters.jpg
249KB, 1600x1065px
>>36797437
You are doing God's work, anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.