[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hinduism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 25

File: ardha.png (100KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ardha.png
100KB, 225x225px
Hey /pol/, give your honest opinion on Hinduism.

If you know it well, what you like and what you dislike about the religion/philosophy.
>>
File: 0.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>36750239
>give your honest opinion on Hinduism
Paganism. Worship of false gods/demons. Worshiping things that fell from heaven in a rebellion, which treated humans like peasant shit and left behind mutations in genetic code in Asians, and traditions of animals being sacred, like people all over Asia, dragons (Satan) and cows (golden calf).

Giants (Nephilim) were offspring of fallen angels and human women which are recorded in the bible, having 6 fingers and 6 toes, as well as being giants, on the size of temple guardian statues in Egypt, reaching around 50-60ft high, who probably built the pyramids considering the time frame they were in and how easy it would be for a 60ft person to lift a 2.5 tonne stone. They could stack them on top of each other like lego bricks.

TL;DR incorrect pagan religion of demon worship, pic related; 6 finger giantism.
>>
>>36750239
Better than islam
>>
Karma and caste system are pretty good. Fairly interesting and ahead of the time philosophy, even if the actual religion is kind of strange.
>>
>>36750420
kek
nice humour
>>
File: th (2).jpg (5KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
5KB, 300x187px
you know what i like...
>>
>>36750477
I like the Karma system, but caste system is not so good.
>>
File: 33._The_Thing.jpg (260KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
33._The_Thing.jpg
260KB, 720x480px
>>36750239
Is that from 'The Thing'?
>>
>>36750477
>caste system
>good
IIRC if you're dalit you can't even cast a shadow on a brahmin's house
>>
>>36750524
???
>>
>>36750420
Kek. Odin killed the Giants, dipshit, paganism =/= demon worship
>>
>>36750570
That's half-shiva half-parvati.

>>36750590
This is an exaggeration, but yes lower castes are not privileged. Caste system anyway is unrelated to religion and philosophy. Castes are mentioned as coming from body parts of Brahma the creator but system does not exist.

>>36750602
How did the pagan gods degenerate into demons in Europe? They simply accepted what Church said?
>>
>>36750602
>Odin killed the Giants
Norse mythology is paganism and no better than Hinduism.

The Lord killed the giants, via a flood and His Israelite army who pushed them out of their lands at the Lords command.

The bible is true, it's all recorded in a book that's like 6000 years old and much more detailed than a few pagan runes scribbled on some rock in the middle of nowhere in a viking village only 1100 years ago.
>>
>>36750757
>in a book that's like 6000 years old
wut
>>
>>36750845
Adam probably wrote the first part of the bible, and a few other people (his sons, etc) until Moses took over.
>>
>>36750524
terrapins?
>>
>>36750959
As a christian i can wholly say you're retarded as fuck if you think Adam and Eve ever existed
>>
>>36750420
Have you even read the Book of Enoch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

The fallen angels in the Jewish tradition were the instructors of science >"And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them

Same way, Prometheus stole the heavenly fire from the Heavens and passed this knowledge to the mankind ie. knowledge of maintaining Fire, making the rest of the gods furious

So yeah, we would be pretty much living in a fucking dark caves without the "Nephilim" if you believe in these things in the first place you fucking idiot fuck
>>
>>36751058
You don't believe in Original Sin then?
>>
>>36751087
>So yeah, we would be pretty much living in a fucking dark caves without the "Nephilim"
Good goy.

1) "Light" is knowledge. It was stolen (a sin) and given incomplete (imperfect) to humans (impingement of free will) in order to be worshiped (self-exaltation). There is only 1 God, He is the Lord. He has 2 commandments alone to explain this. This "light" also caused abortions and all types of problems, including degeneracy (tattoos, makeup, nature worship, animal worship, stellar worship, numerology, astrology, etc).

Essentially a kid going in his parents room and finding a book and tearing a page out and then giving it to a younger kid in the playground to hear "wow you're so cool". This 'hot shit' kid also caused Eve to sin, which caused a world of shit for 6000 years, including the death of everyone. Even Jesus Christ had to die, in order to defeat death, evil and sin.

'Prometheus' is not a heroic story of kindness. Take your luciferian shit elsewhere m80.

2) The world doesn't need "light". I've seen quite enough of what this perverse shitty world has to offer because of this incomplete knowledge stolen from the Lord. You see it every day, atheism, self-exaltation, haughtiness, consumerism, materialism. The world needs the Lord, His Holy Spirit, and His Word Jesus Christ. It needs LOVE, not LIGHT.

>>36751058
>As a christian i can wholly say you're retarded as fuck if you think Adam and Eve ever existed
Oh, you're one of those atheistic Christians. That's quite new and trendy. *tips origin of species*
>>
>>36751306
Do you hate pagans for animal/nature worship?
Or you love pagans and hate paganism?
>>
File: Crowley666.jpg (235KB, 800x955px) Image search: [Google]
Crowley666.jpg
235KB, 800x955px
>>36751306
>Nay! for I am of the Serpent's party; Knowledge is good, be the price what it may.

>This serpent, SATAN, is not the enemy of Man, but He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade "Know Thyself!" and taught Initiation¨

You worship the Demiurge and you shall remain a mere slave of Jehovah. There is no God but Man.
>>
Last surviving branch of the religion of our proto-indo-european forebears. Also contains eternal truths and pretty fucking cool stories.
>>
>>36750239
Thats a nice left tit
>>
>>36751228
Nah just believe in dont be a major fucking dickhead really kinda like Jesus said
>>
>>36751549
>You worship the Demiurge
Gnostics are satanists (retarded).
>>
>>36751306
Not new and trendy even my grandmother doesnt believe in some parts of the bible such as adam and eve and noahs arc
>>
>>36751478
I try not to hate anybody. I want everyone to know the Lord. He's good, perfect, sweet, kind, patient, loving and forgiving. I see people worshiping animals and it makes me sad. I want the Lord to come in to their lives and call their names and for them to experience His perfect love.

That poor kid with giant hands I talked about can't help it. He didn't ask to be born that way but I used it as evidence to cite biblical scripture and explain the nature of interaction between demons and humans and the problems it caused.

>>36751828
Doubting the word of God is a sin. Catholics?
>>
>>36751870
That poor kid with giant hands is not pagan btw.
He is a muslim.
>>
I don't know anything about the religion, but Indians are the most pleasant immigrants here in the states. Very friendly people. One convenience store owner let me bum off cigarettes once when I was homeless. Too bad that India has so many problems, and the caste system really needs to go.
>>
>>36751917
>He is a muslim.
That's terrible. Islam is evil. Denial of Jesus Christ and worship of Satan via a false prophet warmonger who wrote a book completely unrelated to the bible, either OT or NT.

Muslims pray to a black cube / pagan idol. It's satanic.
>>
>>36751927
While Caste system no longer exists, we still have problems and mutual distrust within castes.
>>
>>36751870
Yeah Catholics but being a practicing Christian who does good things rather than blindly follow a book is better thats why I like the current pope he seems to be more about action.
>>
>>36751974
But Islam does recognise Jesus as one of the prophets, Satan is hated and Muhammad was mostly influenced by OT and NT.

They don't have trinity and prophet was war-mongering- I agree, all abrahmic faiths share the same God and biblical characters.
>>
>>36752001
Catholics are not Christian.

ROMAN Catholicism.

Roman (pagan). Constantine persecuted Christians who kept the sabbath, and implemented sun worship (Sun day) along with other pagan traditions.

>praying to saints
>worshiping Mary
>putting Mary above Jesus
>worshiping Jesus and not the Lord Himself
>churches covered in demonic carvings
>stone idols everywhere
>molten idols (glass)
>calling men Father
>confessing sins to men and not the Lord
Etc.

Go on POF and search for catholic women.
Look: 56
Children: 4 kids, "they are my world"
Avatar: Bent over in a short skirt, tits hanging out, duck lips pouting at the camera, girl friend putting lips near hers, bacardi breezer in hand.
Profile: Not looking for anything serious. I'm a single mom so if that bothers you don't bother messaging me, I'm not after one night stands.

95% of catholic women's POF profile in a nutshell.
>>
>>36752073
What is the most modern city in India? What are your laws concerning weed?
>>
>>36752165
anyone who believes in the Trinity is pagan
>>
>>36752073
>But Islam does recognise Jesus as one of the prophets
It says that He is mistaken about being the Word of God, i.e. they are anti-Christs that reject Him. They say that essentially when He came as the Son and Word of God that he's a liar and only a prophet.

So, they accept someone who speaks for God but as mistaken/liar.

Doesn't that concern people? Mohammed is the false prophet. He's led many people to accept Satan as God.
>>
>>36752165
A Christian (About this sound pronunciation (help·info)) is a person who adheres to Christianity, an Abrahamic, monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. "Christian" derives from the Koine Greek word Christós (Χριστός), a translation of the Biblical Hebrew term mashiach.[1].
Guess what Catholics can be defined by this.
>>
>>36752204
Why? Yes, Sun and Son are similar words.
>>
>>36752290
RC is a Roman church, Roman as in pagan.

They are basically taken in to an institution of the traditions of men and taught that they are from the Lord. That's why Catholics are usually so against protestants and others, because they don't like criticism. They spend usually a long time following the traditions of men to be accepted in to a Catholic church, and then it's an achievement for them once they are confirmed/baptized or whatever. And then they see criticism of their traditions of men as criticism of them or God. It's not true.
>>
>>36752179
Modern city-
I'd say Mumbai and Bangalore. Try Bangalore, it is cleaner and well maintained. Mumbai is over-populated and lots of poor immigrants from surrounding states and countries.

Weed-
Weed is legal during the Hindu festival Holi. Other days it is illegal but prosecution of weed users is rare, I've never heard of it personally.
Some of my collgem8s smoke it.
>>
>>36752297
I immediately assumed that you do drugs, but seeing that you are some sort of Christian nutjob, I recommend you seek professional help. Also, leave this thread because Hinduism is infinitely better than your stupid religion. And I'm not even Hindu, but leave thread asap.
>>
File: 1411941282982.jpg (143KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1411941282982.jpg
143KB, 1600x1600px
>>36750239
>honest opinion on Hinduism
>>
>>36750239
Why is the Hindu faith so hard to describe?
>>
>>36752408
>poor immigrants from surrounding states and countries.
From where exactly? What are their religions?

What steps is India taking to clean its cities?

Do you believe that your government works for the welfare of its people, or does it serve the economic interests of other nations?
>>
File: 1404483792848.gif (262KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
1404483792848.gif
262KB, 244x244px
>>36752445

Heresy you say?
>>
File: 1411998208115.jpg (120KB, 660x398px) Image search: [Google]
1411998208115.jpg
120KB, 660x398px
>>36751306
>>
>>36750239
>Hinguism

Nihilism: The Religion - Nothing Matters So Don't Get Worked Up.

Worst religion of all time. I'd take even violent Islam over it.
>>
>>36752383
You are literally too retarded to argue with. Millions of scholars throughout the ages agree with the statement that Catholicism is a part of Christianity. You so far are the only person ive ever known to say its not so excuse me for saying you're a fucking idiot and im totally dismissing your opinion.
>>
>>36750239
Awesome religion.

Dump of a country.
>>
>>36752587
>Awesome religion.

No its not. See >>36752539
>>
File: 1411759171862.png (49KB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
1411759171862.png
49KB, 171x200px
>>36750420
>Talks about "false gods"
>He worships the god of the jews, the falsest of all gods
>>
>>36752580
Literally billions of flies agree that eating shit is amazing. Would you like to eat some?
>>
>>36752602
You mean see the post of a kike? No, not interested. I actually understand Hinduism, unlike jews.
>>
>>36752629
The Lord has power over all things. Demons literally run away shrieking when you rebuke them in His name and that of His Son and Holy spirit.

You will be disappointed by rejecting Him.
>>
>>36752580
This isn't even up for debate really. Catholicism is the largest sect of christianity.

>>36752631
You, sir, are a fucking burgerfat moron.

>>36752672
>"The lord"
You mean the tribal god of the kikes? Yeah, I don't think so. You realize you're basically an adopted kike, right?
>>
>>36752472
Because it is highly decentralized.

>>36752486
Mumbai is the economic capital of India and de facto of the whole sub-continent.

State-wise immigration- Except people from UP, Bihar, rest are good immigrants. UP and Bihar are overpopulated themselves and their states are very backward. The only significantly polluted river in India is Ganges which is in UP and whose pics embarrasses all of us.

Country-wise - Bangladeshi and Pakistani immigrants are not considered good immigrants.

>What steps is India taking to clean its cities?
There are many programmes going on, but the attitude of people needs to change which I hope happens in near future.

>Do you believe that your government works for the welfare of its people, or does it serve the economic interests of other nations?

Democracy has its flaws which are universal. Government is for the most part well-intentional, but many parts of constitutions need serious amendment.
>>
>>36752704
>You mean the tribal god of the kikes?
Your antisemitism is clouding your vision.
>>
>>36750239
Too many gods with too many arms and weird skin colors
>>
>>36752539

Hinduism is practically the opposite of nihilism.
>>
>>36752749
>Too many gods
There is only 1 God, and He is the Lord.
>>
>>36752629
Baal congratulates you for understanding.
>>
>>36752704
I was never really debating it trying to explain it to a muppet
>>
>>36752731
And you suck on that Jewish dipp? God damn, you are the ideal goy. How'd you end up so mentally retarded anyways?
>>
File: 1411209522949.gif (426KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1411209522949.gif
426KB, 500x364px
>>36750239
>opinion on Hinduism
>>
File: 1406827480456.png (107KB, 812x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1406827480456.png
107KB, 812x1344px
This isn't even a christianity thread. Fucking hell.
>>
>>36750239
A scam to get people to accept their social class so the 'elites' could retain their power.
>>
Holy shit this thread is insane.

But then I don't know what I expected when the second post had this
>Giants (Nephilim) were offspring of fallen angels and human women which are recorded in the bible

>Giants
>Bible
>record
>>
>>36750521
Not that guy but it isn't really a joke. The OT called the giants the men of renown, making it clear they felt that people like Hercules were actually real.
>>
>>36751870
>Doubting the word of God is a sin.
In the fucking footnotes in every bible that has them says that the phonetics of adam and eve are the same words for man and woman.
>>
>>36752875
>>36752445
But heresy is usually within a specific religion right?
Arians, Boglomites , Cathars and Protestants were considered heretics. You wouldn't call Zoroastrians heretics however because it is in no way related to Christianity.
>>
File: eyesopem.jpg (141KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
eyesopem.jpg
141KB, 600x639px
>>36750239
I was introduced to Hinduism by Ram Dass.

As someone who uses psychedelics, Hinduism best maps the experiences I have had. It also have wonderful myths, and the pantheism appeals to the egalitarian in me.
>>
>>36752944
to be fair, giants are recorded in nearly every religion and mythollgy.
>>
>>36752879
I hate christians so god damned much. Christianity is easily the most annoying religion on Earth.
>>
>>36751087
God made humans to be animals. First you have the serpent making humans sapient or something, and then you have the 200 in Enoch advancing humanity socially.

So now you see part of the division between philosophies. One is an acceptance of the nature created by God, and the other is trying to change it.

Advancement is not inherently good.
>>
>>36752917
This is actually the first valid criticism in the thread. Of course, the jewish religions don't do any better

>God works in mysterious ways
>God has a plan
>You'll get your crown in heaven
etc.
>>
>>36750239
>give your honest opinion on Hinduism.
it is a different facet of the same gem. all religions are truth expressed in a different metaphor (and even perhaps literal metaphors...meaning even though it's metaphor the things may have actually happened and the people actually existed as well)
>>
>>36752978
Oh sorry. I am actually unaware of the creatures mentioned in those books. Even dragons?

>>36752917
I mean religion and philosophy, not society.
>>
>>36752714
>Bangladeshi and Pakistani immigrants are not considered good immigrants.
Why?

>but the attitude of people needs to change which I hope happens in near future.
>attitude
What's their problem?

>government
Who are your best allies?

Also, what's the deal with the rape attacks on women? Is the police tackling that issue?
>>
File: 141243e421141ad26696.png (255KB, 874x892px) Image search: [Google]
141243e421141ad26696.png
255KB, 874x892px
>>36750239
>Hey /pol/, give your honest opinion on Hinduism.
>>
>>36751087
>The fallen angels in the Jewish tradition were the instructors of science
much the same as the titan prometheus who stole fire for the benefit of humans and their technological advancement and was "sentenced" to eternal damnation and torture. sounds familiar...
>>
>>36750420
>your annual supply of retarded christian butthurt in one convenient post!
>>
>>36752073
>But Islam does recognise Jesus as one of the prophets, Satan is hated and Muhammad was mostly influenced by OT and NT.

The Bible is pretty clear on this issue. In John 14:6 Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

If you don't believe that Jesus was the Christ, God incarnate, God the Son, who died for your sins but rose again then your belief is against the word of God, and the Christians of this generation need to be aware of what that really means the next time they refer to jews or mulsims as their "brothers" in "abrahamic" religions.
>>
>>36753138
There are two dragons mentioned as far as I know. One is celestial and is used of the devil/serpent and is a figurative description (unless you're David Icke I guess) and some other dragon that I think was a weird translation or some shit.

Don't believe what many people tell you about these subjects though. There are people who say shit that is just straight made up sometimes. Like the 6 fingers thing, that isn't in the bible, for instance. However, the evil spirits being the souls of the giants actually is biblical (Isaiah calls evil spirits Rapha which was a name for giants in his day) and that means evil spirits are not fallen angels.

A lot of Christianity is just made up traditions because they decided to forget their Ancient Near Eastern origins. Do your own studying and don't go to shoddy websites.
>>
File: 1408848384323.jpg (226KB, 1024x774px) Image search: [Google]
1408848384323.jpg
226KB, 1024x774px
>>36750239
ATTENTION

to weed out all the butthurt christians and faggot crusader roleplayers, you may only reply to this post if you have read at least one significant hindu text

ATTENTION

failure to reply will confirm your faggotry
>>
>>36753244
>cometh
pretentious KJV christian. until you can read ancient hebrew, aramaic and greek, who are you to say what the word of god is based in the bible?
>>
>>36753225
And they are both in Tartarus (Peter says the angels who came down were thrown into Tartarus, a purposeful allusion to the Titans). The Greeks and Hebrew in their days likely would not have even denied having the same pantheon in a round about fashion.
>>
>>36753302
I will not tolerate this
>>
>>36753244
>God the Son
fun fact: jesus never said he was the son of god.
>>
File: 1411149347465.png (145KB, 1120x977px) Image search: [Google]
1411149347465.png
145KB, 1120x977px
>>36753302
>>
File: 1411604613402.jpg (109KB, 810x543px) Image search: [Google]
1411604613402.jpg
109KB, 810x543px
>>36753302
lol faggot
>>
>>36753393
>pantheon
it's interesting that within christian dogma the pantheon doesn't exist, even though in JOB "satan" is a servant of god and only acts with god's permission.
>>
>>36753302
I own two different versions of Bhagavad-Gita and have read Atharva Veda. Tried Ramayana and Rig Veda, but fuck they're just too god damned long and Rig Veda is REALLLY fucking boring.
>>
File: 1409266123503.jpg (113KB, 540x604px) Image search: [Google]
1409266123503.jpg
113KB, 540x604px
>>36750239

Zeus Krishna == Jesus Christ???

I believe in all religions to some extent. Just wish the big guy would drop us some details.
>>
>>36753171
>Why?
They tend to be violent and many turn radical.
We have domestic 'ISIS' called Indian Mujaheddin which wants to make India an Islamic state.
Also some historical bad blood between Hindus and Muslims.

>What's their problem?
Apathy in maintaining a clean environment. If I ask a farmer from village right now to defecate in toilets, he would say that he could just easily defecate in open fields since there would not be much audience there.

It gets problematic when they move to urban areas and still retain their disgusting mannerisms. Fortunately, it has become rare now because of awareness and education.

>Who are your best allies?
We don't have allies like how US, UK and Canada are strong allies.
Russia is a good ally.
Relations with Japan, Israel are also good enough.
We have overall ok relationship with other countries, except pakistan ofc.

>Also, what's the deal with the rape attacks on women? Is the police tackling that issue?

If you consider the population, it is not as serious as even the European countries. Police and Civilians are dedicated as always. It is very complicated I must say.
>>
File: IqEKQhj.jpg (341KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IqEKQhj.jpg
341KB, 2560x1440px
>>36753302
Just finished Ramayana, bitches!
Working on my Gita too, shit is CASH. Love the way Vishnu incarnates!!!!
>>
File: Story_of_Vritra.jpg (1MB, 2189x2977px) Image search: [Google]
Story_of_Vritra.jpg
1MB, 2189x2977px
>>36750239
It has drifted too far away from the core traditions of Indo-European religion and relegated the Lord of Heaven to a comic relief character in order to agitate for the monistic disease.
>>
>>36753487
Rig Veda is so lush and devotional, I'd literally rather just read the Christian Bible. I think most of the upanishads and vedas are wrapped up neatly in the Bhagavad Gita.
>>
>>36753482
There is clearly a pantheon, at least to me. it just isn't codified like the pagan religions because they are the Powers of Heaven (more accurate than blanketing them as angels since those are messengers) but they are not the Creator of the universe.

But they most certainly are the same figures in Greek and other mythologies. I tend to think Nibiru (the heavenly cross) was Christ's star before Abraham came along, and the Hebrew name might be etymologically connected (those who crossed over) and that it might be the Sign of the Son of Man in the end we will see in the sky. Christ came to Abraham looking for a line to come through in those days.

I'm not your average Christian. I am kind of fringe, hah. I'm in no way a pagan, I believe what is in the bible, but if the bible is accurate then other people would have seen and recorded the events too since they were kind of important.
>>
>>36753534
>I believe in all religions to some extent. Just wish the big guy would drop us some details.

Same here.
>>
>>36753171
Roughly a billion dollars are being spent next year to clean the Ganges

Bangladeshi immigrants are bad because, 90%+ of them are illegal. It is the same with the Pakistanis.

India was known for its non-alliance with any major power during the cold war, albeit relied heavily on the Soviet bloc. Recently it has been shifting heavily in favour of western nations for investment. India regards its neighbours Nepal and Bhutan as close allies.

Rape in India has a similar angle to the grooming gangs in the UK.
>>
>>36750239

Want Hinduism to be taken seriously?

Bring back the Thugee.
>>
>>36750239
I studied Ramanuja Vaishnavism in Australia for a while. It is complex, detailed and very satisfying. It is too in-depth for most Westerners. Christianity is much easier for busy people.
>>
I like how no one realizes how eurocentric "paganism" is. Paganism was literally a term for non-abrahamic religions, practiced by literally every non-muslim and non-christian state. It's as bad as "The middle east and the far east" and the fact that Europe is arbitrarily made a continent despite lacking any real division with Asia.

Most westerners don't know shit about eastern religions (including me), and we shouldn't pretend our history books give us sufficient information.
>>
>>36753745
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

>The Thugs travelled in groups across India for six hundred years.[1] Although the Thugs traced their origin to seven Muslim tribes, Hindus appear to have been associated with them at an early period.

The Hindus called Muslims thugs. Well then...
>>
>>36753534
>>36753664
>Just wish the big guy would drop us some details.
This is a fractal, emergent universe. Truth is literally everywhere. The details are in every religion, all espousing the same truth. If you want the feel-good versions, stick to religions. If you want the scary version, read 1984, with special attention on part 3.
>>
>>36750239

Doesn't bother me. I am a Christian but I find the cultural aspect of other religions inluding Hinduism to be fascinating.

Plus this:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/esp_vimanas_3.htm
>>
>>36753547
>make India an Islamic state.
>overwhelmingly non-Muslim population
They just hit peak retardation. Good luck because Muslim fanatics are one of the most retarded people in the history of down syndrome.

>awareness and education.
How much do you guys care about the environment? Let's put the polluted river(s) aside, I know its a religious thing.

>Russia is a good ally.
Very good ally.
>Relations with Japan
Excellent, didn't know this
>Israel are also good enough
Be very cautious around these people, they will cause corruption within your government.

>It is very complicated I must say.
I think that you, personally, should take a bit of your time aside to promote awareness about this issue. Hearing those terrible stories about the rapes is really depressing.
>>
>>36753636
He was always comic relief. Just look at Zeus's constant philandering or Thor's bumbling idiocy.
>>
>>36753701
Are you Indian?

>Recently it has been shifting heavily in favour of western nations for investment.
What kind of investments? Is it ditching Putin? He seems to be at war with the West, and he's going to win.
>>
>>36754003
About rape- those mostly happen in poor states like UP and Bihar.
Eg- That one case where gang-rapists faggots inserted an iron rod inside her hole which led to her death. They were Biharis.

Those cases in which girls hang themselves after getting raped are from UP. Long story short, UP has caste feud between Yadavs and Dalits (both of whom are traditionally lower castes btw). Here rape is used as a form of revenge by two factions. UP is fucked up. Its local govt. is too incompetent and blinded by caste politics.

UP and Bihar are for these reasons most hated in India.

>How much do you guys care about the environment? Let's put the polluted river(s) aside, I know its a religious thing.
Most of us do care. So situation is improving with time. But like I said some are aware of it yet are pragmatic.
>>
>>36753636
Agreed. These gods provided variety and constant struggle with demons or asuras.

With Bhakti movement and rise of monism, it has got boring.
>>
>>36754003
>How much do you guys care about the environment? Let's put the polluted river(s) aside, I know its a religious thing.

It's strange Hinduism is very ritualistic and cleanliness takes a great precedence. Such as not allowing entry to a temple without washing feet etc. However this same cleanliness comes to bite Hindus in the ass because of castes, i.e. cleaning a toilet for example is seen to be below certain castes and having a toilet itself in the household as bad. Hope that answers your question.

All this is rapidly changing, caste system is becoming much weaker these days.

>Are you Indian?
Yes.

>What kind of investments? Is it ditching Putin? He seems to be at war with the West, and he's going to win.
India needs a growth rate of roughly 8% to accommodate the current population and to keep unemployment low. In order to achieve this India hopes to enthral US and western Europe to invest in India. The present Prime minister was elected with a strong majority and has promised any firm which comes to invest in India a smooth ride. However many firms who have come to India in 2006 have felt that Indian infrastructure is not capable of providing such an environment.

In regards to Russia, India still relies heavily on Russia for many of its arms imports, and it hopes to sign some energy treaties with Russia. It is estimated that Russia will in future construct roughly 20-30 nuclear power plants in the coming decade in India.
>>
>>36754348
>UP and Bihar are for these reasons most hated in India.
I'm glad to know that its limited to those two states. Perhaps your government should do more to tackle that issue.

Thank you for answering my questions. Hindu people are very friendly.

One more question though, where in India is it the most weed friendly?
>>
>>36754484
>invest in India
What are you guys exporting?

Thank you for answering my questions.
>>
This is my favourite of map of India in 2014
>>
>>36754510
>where in India is it the most weed friendly
Sorry, I don't know really 'cause I don't smoke it.

Cheers.
>>
>>36754596

Firstly, you are welcome.

See image, it's the exports of India in recent months.

I am not an expert on this matter and I've had to look up Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_India#Foreign_direct_investment

Most sentiments from the Prime minister has been to increase India's standing on the electronics sector as the Imports of electronics in recent years have cause India to have trade deficit.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 612x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 612x490px
>>36752629

Both christianity and islam are an apostasy of Judaism.

I mean, fuck the jews, but what you assholes believe in are basically a shitty copy of judaism
>>
>>36754750
I have more questions if you have time.

Least crime in India?

Most popular food in India?

Most popular drink?

Whitest Indians in India?
>>
>>36754935
>I am not an expert on this matter and I've had to look up Wikipedia.
No problem the image answered my question perfectly.

>electronic trade deficit
I'm sure that this is true for most countries, because the producers are very few. In any case, it is a necessary defecit because Indians would enjoy greater lives with access to these products. Perhaps India will innovate something extraordinary which with demand will help your economy. Good luck my friend.
>>
>>36754988
>Least crime in India?
Place with least crime? I dunno. Statistics are not much reliable. In general, places with better HDI like Kerela, Maharashta and Punjab and parts of north east have least crime, I think.

>Most popular food in India?
Chole Bhature- Chickpea curry (punjabi dish) in the north

Idli-dosa- made from fermented rice/dal in the south.

Shrikhand (kinda like sweet yogurt) / Light snacks- popular in Western India

Fish curry - Eastern India

>Most popular drink?
If alcoholic beverages, I dunno. I personally like Vodka like many do.

Lassi- a type of flavoured milk is most popular.

>Whitest Indians in India?
You mean lighter skin?
Regionwise, far northern states like Himachal and Kashmiri people.

Although, upper caste people are usually fair-skinned in any part- even deep south.
>>
>>36753057
Why do people say this? Especially people who's own ancestors were Christian? I don't get it.

What is so offensive about 'don't be a whore', exactly? I guess you'd prefer honor killings to advice.
>>
It's nothing but idolatry.

They're not on the same level as jews, who know the truth but ignore it in arrogance.
>>
>>36755549
Why do you think idolatry is so bad?
>>
>>36754963
Funny because Islam's Book is the only one that hasn't been altered by human hands.

While the Jews and Christians had Books that were 100% truth, it got dirtied and corrupted by human hands.
>>
>>36753746
> too in-depth for most Westerners
Too complex for Westerners... that's why Westerners developed quantum theory and created particle accelerators, while Indians still live in poverty... "Too in-depth" what? Fantasy? Imagination? Talking about nonexistent entities?
>>
>>36755653
Because to have many gods weakens the omnipotence and omniscience of the one God. If you see "gods" having children, "coming" to Earth etc, what makes them different from us?

Belief in a one true God is accurate because He has never begot, nor has He been begotten. He always existed and created the universe from nothing.

The mere fact that humans want to be able to see God to believe him is pure arrogance. You cannot even see bacteria, atomic particles, and you want to see He who created all things?
>>
>>36753802
>Most westerners don't know shit about eastern religions (including me), and we shouldn't pretend our history books give us sufficient information.
Yes, most. I know everything there is to know. I studied Jōdo Shinshū (浄土真宗), both Rinzai & Soto, Obaku, the classical Chinese guys (HuiHai, Huangbo, Yuanwu, Dahui, etc.) - I studied the Upanishads, the Zhuangzi and its main commentator, Guo Xiang, etc. studied Nagarjuna, Candakirti, the Nirvana School, Tiantai, Huayan, etc. etc. and while it's all very interesting, it's still not true. No philosophy can replace the Truth and Life that is Jesus Christ.
>>
>>36753640
Because the Rigveda wasn't written like a book... it's something created to be sung in ceremonies. It's not meant to be a "book" like we concieve books nowadays. It's something essentially different.

The highest of Asian literature IMO is the Zhuangzi, and even that doesn't compare to the numinous supremacy of the New Testament.
>>
Buddhism is essentially a progressive form of Hinduism. Siddhartha Gautama was a Hindu who rejected the caste system and a lot of the other nonsense that goes on within that religion. If you people really need a philosophy to live by I suggest going to the library and reading books on Buddhis.
>>
>>36750239

Freaks, particularly gaigin who decide to embrace it.
>>
>>36755794
>omnipotence and omniscience
That just brings more loopholes into a religion.
Plz explain why there is evil if-
>Belief in a one true God is accurate because He has never begot, nor has He been begotten. He always existed and created the universe from nothing.

>You cannot even see bacteria
what are microscopes

>atomic particles
Yes, we do not know how they are actually like. But atomic theory is accepted by modern scientists.
>>
>>36755794
Yet, within Abrahamic monotheism there is always an Order of Angels, or Hierarchy. Jesus supposedly "came to earth". There is a trinity within both Christianity and Hinduism. Elohim means "Gods and Goddesses". Gotta see they're very similar.
>>
>>36755464
Excellent, thank you again!
>>
File: Scientists-and-Belief-1.gif (9KB, 474x223px) Image search: [Google]
Scientists-and-Belief-1.gif
9KB, 474x223px
>>36755703
Most Westerners did not contribute to or learn much quantum physics though. And scientists in the US, the ones who do contribute to science, certainly have a decline in religiosity and study of religion, as seen in the chart.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 500x697px
>>36755664

Only the new testament, written by Constantine was altered.
The old testament is almost identical to the quran and the tanakh.
Whoever told you the tanakh was altered is a liar.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.