[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In Tesco Metro (near King's Cross London) >see some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14

File: laughing john snow.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing john snow.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>In Tesco Metro (near King's Cross London)
>see some Muslim woman showing a member of staff a Mr.Kipling box of cakes
>is this Halal?
>without barely looking at it he says "yeah sure"
>she goes starts inspecting the box
>eventually goes and buys it

Haha, what the fuck. I've seen shit like this happen twice now, are Muslims this easily fooled? I am pretty sure all the "Halal" meat in corner stores too aren't even Halal...

Anyone else notice shit like this happening? It makes me laugh because I just don't know how these people survive living in a Western society
>>
>>36287593
As a jew i find this disgusting and hilarious at the same time.
>>
>>36287593
>2014
>Living in London
>>
>>36287593
Religion in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1403193833548.jpg (49KB, 768x991px) Image search: [Google]
1403193833548.jpg
49KB, 768x991px
Islam will slowly die in the West due to it being watered down over time.

Pic related

The amount of Muslim girls being "modest" whilst wearing skinny jeans/make-up/perfume/brightly coloured handbags, all to draw attention to herself is just stupid

How long before the Burka is ditched in favour of a hat instead, then eventually it'll just be gone
>>
I work in a halal cheese factory in Australia. The factory pays thousands to have the certificate. The Muslims come and inspect maybe once every 1 - 2 years. They don't care one bit we spray alcohol around the factory like no tomorrow. Halal is a rort. Real Muslims can make any food halal by praying for it briefly before eating. As long as it's not pork alcohol blood or meat from carnivorous animals
>>
>>36287593
they are religious! of course they are easily fooled!
>>
>>36287714
They'll be banned before being ditched
>>
>>36287714
>paki whale tail
Sweaty_Man.png
>>
>>36287714

I would love to fuck one of these westernized muslim girls.

And then abruptly let her know that I'm not looking for a relationship with someone whose religious beliefs clash so harshly with my own.

That would be satisfying.
>>
>>36288066
That's my new fetish.
>>
File: 1379077038586.jpg (75KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1379077038586.jpg
75KB, 720x478px
>hey anon, this is my sister! lets go back to mine and you can take both our virginities for the glory of Allah!
>>
>>36288225

I just converted to Islam.

Allahu Akhbar
>>
>>36288225
Halla!
>>
>>36288225

Disgusting filthy non-whites

Race mixing is one of the greatest sins.
>>
File: 594850833.jpg (125KB, 629x1024px) Image search: [Google]
594850833.jpg
125KB, 629x1024px
>oi m8 is it true english guys have well big dicks innit? go on anon pull it out
>>
>>36288066

I had the chance anon..but chickened out when I realized she'd probably be killed by her father when he finds out I fucked her and she already had a fiance.

So just made out with her....turns out she tells everyone either way, blames me, and now everyone related to her wants to kill me and she's forbidden to talk with boys unless it's her fiance or brother.

Worst decision I made in my life...let myself be decieved by the "I'm religious, virgin and pure !!! "all women are whores...I should have fucked her when I could ;___;
>>
>>36287593
I'm sure a good portion of them don't really care. Every religion has hypocrites.
>>
>>36288343

Ah and she never had frenched kiss anyone before. She was so fucking clumsy, it was adorable.

She still begs me to go "rescue her" and says that she's waiting for me. Well she shouldn't have told everyone what the fuck she was doing with me.
>>
File: 1294904890.jpg (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1294904890.jpg
102KB, 800x600px
>>36288343
>u wot m8, i was only havin a laff, how about cum around in the middle of the night and fuck me well good innit. i will try and be quiet ;)
>>
>>36287593
My fiancée used to work in a bakery in Luton and got this all the time.

>Point at bread "is this halal?"
>Lift up iced bun "is this halal?"
>Carrot cake "is this halal?"
>FUCKING SAUSAGE ROLL "is this halal?"

So fucking glad we left that muslim infested shit hole.
>>
>>36288416

Don't be a fool, get yourself a pure and obedient wife

In this day and age you can't fucking ask for more than that
>>
>>36288422

Nah, it was more like: "You're so different from muslim men...we can do it...I don't mind, I think cheating with my feelings is worse than cheating physically so..." even though we discusses honor killings some hours before.

It's incredible what women rationalize in the name of "the feelz"
>>
>>36288459

You're telling me to go get her ?

She was pure, I was the one that was "tainting" her in real life, but her mind was perverted as fuck. She confessed to me she had rape fantasies, and she was a fucking virgin.
>>
>>36287593
Doesn't real halal and kosher meat have to be slaughtered in a specific way, and aren't there, like, 12 slaughterhouses left in the world that do that shit? Of course, they don't care because most western Jews and Muslims are JINO's and MINO's anyway.
>>
>>36288503
Fuck her m8. Shag her for the queen.
>>
>>36288225
>>36288332
I'd rather suck a dick than fuck those ugly skanks m8.
>>
File: 075L12037_5VW4L.jpg (1MB, 2000x1492px) Image search: [Google]
075L12037_5VW4L.jpg
1MB, 2000x1492px
>>36287650
Londoners are all degenerates, regardless of their skin color
>>
>>36288553

Can't, she has her fiance and his friends on lookout.

I still keep in touch with her like twice a year, so if one day we meet..we will fuck I'm pretty sure of that.
>>
>>36288503

I'm telling you that you have a woman who you obviously find attractive enough to french kiss who won't have issues with you for being a man.

A woman who will assume her traditional role and if you want bear you children, cook, clean, and listen to you.

Plus shes a virgin so you aren't going to catch any crotch funk from her because she never went through an " experimental phase " ie slutting it up like most white women these days.

Don't let any mudslimes stand between you and an obedient wife when there's so few around, do what a real murrikan would even if you're in Europe and take her because it's your land and you do what you want.
>>
Are you guys really attracted to muzzies? I can smell them through the screen.
>>
>>36288624
Don't be retarded. If she's willing to cheat with you she's willing to cheat on you.
>>
>>36288665

Maybe she just wants away from her stone age family

Ever think of that?

You have that elephant by your anon tag but you're acting like a jackass.
>>
>>36288624

She's itching a lot for a "experimental phase". For a muslim virgin she asked a lot about sex. She craves the western lifestyle a lot and if she becomes mine I'm afraid she'll use me to become "western".

To her benefit, she was hard as fuck to get, I had to be very persistent even though she was the one that started flirting with me at first, and then went cold and tried to undo the sexual tension we already had built.

Like I said I still keep in minimal touch with her, like she asked. I'm pretty sure she's trying to get rid of her angry and violent fiance. If she leaves him, I'll see what I can do but if she leaves him, then sluts around and comes after me after experimenting I'm gonna tell her to fuck off.

All women are like that m8, the only difference between whores and muslim pure waifus is whore-shaming and feminist ideals. And I tell you many muslim women are already infected with feminist ideas.
>>
>>36288710
Then she's not obedient or subservient enough.
>>
File: refeel.jpg (46KB, 469x632px) Image search: [Google]
refeel.jpg
46KB, 469x632px
>>36288225

T-t-takbir. A-allah Akub-b-b-bar.
>>
>>36288757

Well you know better than I, you're the one who knows her

All I'm saying is at least you could have an STD fuck toy for awhile .. if she goes liberated woman just dump her?

>>36288758

Touche
>>
File: kosher-food.gif (15KB, 349x251px) Image search: [Google]
kosher-food.gif
15KB, 349x251px
>>36287593
>the "Halal" meat in corner stores too aren't even Halal...

You don't know what you are talking about.

In my countrie, France, nearly 100% of the meat produced in Paris area is halal. 20% of the beef available in France is halal (80% sheep, 20 % chicken).

It's exclusively a jewish business. Muslims can eat kosher meat, so "halal" meat is really just kosher meat.

It's hidden form you because the price of the kosher meat will skyrocket if people knew and avoid kosher/halal meat. Jews can eat only some part of the beef. They sell the non kosher part to goyim (whites and muslims) to share the cost.
>>
>>36288881
>country**
>>
>>36288832

Will keep it mind. Thanks for the advice anon.

Right now we are back in our home countries but in a year we will be back in the place we met (germany). Until then I doubt pretty much she'll leave her fiance until she has a hard and sure grasp on me. And I know she hasn't been sluting around because I was the only serious crisis she had in her relationship.

Maybe if I fuck her hard and dominate her without being a insecure, violent and angry fuck (like most muslim men and her fiance are) she'll turn out to be a excellent waifu. Plus, she's cute as hell.
>>
>>36289018

Don't listen to the neckbeards here .. the best way to combat Islam is to breed with their women and westernize them

Do your civilization a service if the opportunity presents itself.

Godspeed!
>>
>>36287714
>being watered down over time
Nice delusion you got there. The goal is sharia! That should be obvious by now.
>>
>>36288248
Achmed, just give it up.
>>
>>36289081

I don't know about the westernizing part though.

Islam sucks ass but from a male point of view, it's better than modern feminism. The best would be the return of the gender roles of the 50's but, oh well muslim girls are used to be controlled, maybe I can shape her in the way I want.
>>
File: koala.jpg (21KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
koala.jpg
21KB, 427x240px
>>36287593
Yes. Muslims are dumb as fuck.
>eating breakfast with co-workers at a Crackerbarrel (shut up! it's a Southern thing)
>grand mufti Arab family, full turban, show up and sit down next to us
>hear them order breakfast
>"IS THIS HALALLLLLLL"
>teenage waitress looks baffled as fuck, clearly having never heard that word before
>"Y-yes!"
>it was some kind of breakfast thing with sawmill gravy
>sawmill gravy has pork in it
>a fuckload of pork
>me and my co-workers' faces, when
>>
>>36289183

I'm genuinely looking forward to when Muslim women suddenly stab the whole thing in the back.
Sharia doesn't stand a chance against MUH FEELS, just like everything else.
>>
>>36289265
I'm not interested in non-white women.
>>
>>36287714
American detected
>>
>>36289457
Regular people don't matter. It's what the leaders want, that matters. Europe has turned into a trap for everybody involved. Those against sharia will be removed
>>
>>36289450
what movie is that image from? looks pretty cool.
>>
>>36287593
>Mr Kipling Cakes
>containing meat
>but does contain eggs
>do you have to cut the throat of the fetus before eating the egg?
>how does hala eggs even work?
>>
>>36289527
Brokeback Mountain
>>
>>36289561
>how does eggs even work?
>>
>>36289265
Coming from a Muslim, that chick is just looking for the "excitement" of western life. I dated a girl like that, she had major issues. She'll cook and clean for you, but will most likely leave you out of shame
>>
BAN LIVE SLAUGHTER
>this removes the kebab
>>
>>36289561
Halal just means permissible. Any meat that is slaughtered in the name of god and is drained of blood is halal (except pork and carnivorous beasts).
That means all fish, eggs and dairy are halal.
>>
>>36287714
you dont need to worry about the kids of the immigrants. they grow up with western peers, western TV, western culture and want to join in. unless their parents find a way to cloister them. like in a dungeon or by converting schools into sharia schools and training their kids to hate whitey.
>>
File: FUCK.png (5KB, 154x139px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
5KB, 154x139px
>>36288445
>lift up iced bun
>touching shit you might not fucking buy
Leave my fucking bread alone or I can't sell it.
>>
>>36289518

I still got the feeling that suddenly women in Islam are going to co-opt Sharia into some feminist ideology and destroy it from the bottom up.
"lol don't need Sharia, here is a more progressive thing that kinda looks like Sharia" and all the progressive women of the west suddenly love it.

We won't see real Sharia in the west, we'll see some feminist corruption of it and then the Muslim men will know why we fucking hate them.
>>
File: 1392459486988.jpg (55KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1392459486988.jpg
55KB, 425x282px
>>36287593
Oh my god you witnessed a hate crime.
>>
>>36289457
Muslims want a Muslim government. If they had Muslim governments in their home countries they wouldn't even want to live in a western country.
>>
>>36287593

"Everything in this store is absolutely haram"

There I saved you all the trouble in the world.
>>
Why do SJWs defend Islam anyway? Most SJWs are - feminists, homosexuals, transgender... etc,,, ALL things Islam hates and would instantly behead
>>
File: a.jpg (111KB, 700x1054px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
111KB, 700x1054px
>>36289497

>implying muslim women aren't hotter than many european and american women
>>
>>36289774
Because they've effectively won already in that most people either don't care about gays or women or won't say anything because they don't want the stress.

So to continue their professional victimhood, they support importing hordes of babrarians from overseas. This ensures that they'll always have something to complain about AND get to moan about people objecting to their filth because 'They're brown and from a country that used to be part of an empire!'
>>
>>36288343

Your just as bad. Get ready to be hanged on day of the rope.
>>
>>36289632

Maybe anon. But shame from what ?

My family is rich and I'm finishing my engineering degree and have "contacts" back in germany. I kept this all a secret from her until she was ready to give herself completely to me and only then I told her.
Her eyes shone like she hit the jackpot, I'm pretty sure she'll be back and sees me as her way out of her old life, especially because she's turkish and she's dying to get out of there.

Besides all women are gold-diggers, selfish and solipsistic. I prefer to have one that at least knows her place than a western slut. If she misbehaves then I put her back on the street and I know it would be a huge shame for her to become divorced
>>
>>36288503
>has rape fantasies
>wants you to rescue her

Yeah, go ahead and save her. Then come back crying when she fucks someone else to save her from you.

These britcucks, srsly.
>>
>>36289997

The thing anon is all women are like that.

Would you prefer one that's honest about it and tells you or one that hides it from you ?
>>
This is how it works, Immigrants come over and they want their home in your home. Their children grow up they're westernized but still adhere to their parents view. However by time you get third generation in, they're completely westernized, don't even consider themselves anything other than a westerner. This generation is the one that starts intermarrying with other westerners. By the time fourth generation comes, if they haven't already blended genes with the west they're starting too.

Soon only thing that remains of an immigrant is some gene markers, and maybe a funny surname. Sharia law is just something older people want, or rebellious teenagers who think it'd be cool to go against the mainstream. Eventually older ones die off, and younger ones grow up.

It's why the extremist hate the west, because they'll never have what we have. They're jelly because of it. So instead of trying to become like us, they want to destroy us. It's a childish reaction, if I can't have it, no one can.
>>
File: 1408836986931.png (43KB, 1180x743px) Image search: [Google]
1408836986931.png
43KB, 1180x743px
>>36290047
>>
>>36290022
Doesn't change the fact that she is a problem woman. A closeted whore that wants to be saved from her big bad muslim family. The next big bad is gonna be you and then she'll want someone else.

Nevermind if you like sharing your woman with other men though.
>>
>>36289527
Pitch Black
>>
>>36290087
So, the older Durks are more liberal than the younger ones?
>>
>>36289774
because sjw is primarily about undermining WASP hegemony
>>
>>36290047
too bad we're letting in far more than we want yearly.
>>
>>36290197
By the looks of things the younger they are the more they hate the west. They could always fuck off back to their parents country.
>>
>>36287593
Yeah, until you get beheaded for selling some shit that's not halal certified.

>I don't even know how that gets certified
>>
>>36287593
>if they eat non-halal food without knowing it, it is halal
>if they drink alcohol without knowing it's alcohol it is halal
>if they are forced to eat non-halal food it is halal
>>
>>36290022
>all women are like that
Spoken like a true autist.
>>
>>36290495
He's right, though.
>>
>>36290603
go out side
>>
>>36290646
why
>>
>>36290646
>>36290495

All women are like that anon. Just like all men are perverts.

The only thing that changes is the power-level. A good girl in the right circumstances will unleash the massive inner whore. That's what alchool does many times.

You have to accept it and learn to manage it.
>>
>>36289807
That nose stud ruins her
>>
>>36290715
>unleash the massive inner whore
Sounds like some command on which cartoon character transforms into something powerful and destroys the evil.

>unleash the massive inner whore protocol!
>yes captain!
>fire the bitch lazors!
>>
>>36290970

It's kinda like that anon.

I remember reading a thread on reddit about a guy that thought it was a good idea to swing with another couple.

His wife was very reluctant in the beginning..after half-hour she was being pounded by the other guy so hard and was still screaming "fuck me harder!!!" That redditor was so shocked by her behavior he lost his erection (the wife of the other guy was giving him a blowjob) and started crying. The other couple left and his wife berrated him for being a pussy and telling him it was just "fun" .

Then a few days later she felt bad and blamed the other couple for everything and he accepted her back like a good beta.

You let the massive inner whore come back..there's no turning back
>>
>>36291200

Btw the guy posted on reddit because he was having a very hard time getting over the memories of his wife being a total fucking slut and wanted help.
>>
>>36291200
>>36291289
Why the fuck were you on ribbit?
>>
>>36290087
Talk about intolerant.
>>
>>36291319

Because i want to. I'm not one of those millions of liberal feminist faggots that roam reddit if that's what you're worried about.
>>
>tfw don't know if i find sexy muslim grills or sexy norwegians girls more fappable

come on penis, help me out here
>>
Here in Germany halal slaughter is banned by law in general - but allowed for religious purposes.

So most factory farming companies practice halal slaughter in their whole production, but sell the meat as two different products, Conventional and halal. But in fact it is the SAME meat. That's why people here don't even know that they are eating sharia-compliant meat...
>>
I think all developed countried should ban production and import of religiously slaughtered meat (and intensive livestock farming in general).
>>
>>36287593they don't really care i grew up with muslim friends if you told them it's halal they will eat everything you got
if they find out it ain't
no problem they don't knew it so it's okay
(but not really the religion is only a mask for the most they don't even know their own culture)
>>
File: 1408992015688.gif (2MB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
1408992015688.gif
2MB, 400x535px
>>36287714
I met two English Muslim sisters on omegle who said they hated wearing the Burka because it was too much of a hassle. We talked for a while then one of them left to clean their bedroom and the other said she would probably suck me off. I felt like Lawrence of Arabia. They were kinda qt, too.
>>
>>36287714
If we stop the or radically slow the influx then they'll integrate. If it carries on like this, then we will have sharia.
>>
>cookies
>meat

what?
>>
>>36289949
Well if she knows her religion anyways. The worst thing is knowing the truth but ignoring it.
Not to mention she will miss the culture and language. Just giving you a heads up is all
>>
>>36288225
If we were compatible.
Would fuck.
If we remained compatible.
Would wife.
I might put on a show to convert if it meant genuine financial gain. The reason for many 'faithful'.
>>
>>36292441
how much of the vaginas they had left? or did they have just a second asshole
>>
>>36287593
for every 10 kg of halal meat that is imported or slaughtered in the uk

100kg are sold
>>
>>36293838
Halal is a designation.

Like Kosher.

Can apply to any food or non-edible product.

also
>eating muslim ritually slaughtered meat

You have no soul.
>dat animal suffering
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.