[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to have a job in todays society? I love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 51

File: 1410648537776.jpg (58KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
1410648537776.jpg
58KB, 500x676px
Is there any reason to have a job in todays society?

I love my jobless life. I spend my time reading up about things that interest me on the internet. I eat my mother's great food everyday. I get a full eight hours of sleep every night. I lift weights 3 days a week. I go outside and talk to people anytime I want. 8 hours of sleep and lifting weights have me looking pretty good, so I get laid whenever I want. I feel good when my non-close family insults me because it shows I'm doing something right. Is there any reason to get a job?
>>
>Is there any reason to have a job in todays society?

Yeah, when your mother doesn't care of your sorry ass anymore because she's dead sooner or later.
>>
>>35761756
win
>>
Yes, because you will never amount to anything nor will you have a love life to speak of. Forever virgin.
>>
>>35761756
I have the same life right now as you, OP and I completely agree with you. Nothing better than being at home, not working and eating mama's food. best life. Fuck what everyone says. I slay more pussy than any of my friends who are working. They have no time for pussy. Meanwhile I do what I want and it feels great.
>>
File: wageslaveBTFO.png (178KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
wageslaveBTFO.png
178KB, 600x847px
I live in a tiny, comfortable apartment with 2 rooms. A nice, fat welfare check. Computer desk with a good desktop and two monitors and high speed internet. About 6000 GB of pirated movies/music.

I have a pretty nice private library of world literature, classics, history books, philosophers, and of course, everything related to biblical studies. It's the only thing I spend money on.

Over the 7 years I've been a NEET now I've taught myself french, spanish, german, greek, hebrew.

I make my sisters/mother shop groceries for me since I cant be bothered to perform menial tasks like that.

I can go out and charm myself into the bed of just about any girl/woman I want to. Physically fit, good looking, educated, good humour, charming as a devil. If they ask you what you're doing for a living, you come in prepared with a fake story.

Everytime someone criticizes me for leeching off the rest of them I laugh into their face and make fun of them. They are basically working for me, they are my slaves. And they need to LEARN their place on the social ladder, which is: below me. These people are dumb, uneducated, physically exhausted from all that labor, and most importantly, they are bluepilled, they believe in the system.

Utterly disgusting.
>>
The more dependent you are the better, amirite?
>>
File: neet.png (141KB, 992x1856px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
141KB, 992x1856px
>>
>>35761990
>thinks working a dead-end job will mean he's amounted to something
>>
>>35762041
Fucking WIN m8. Well done.
I'm jelly because I don't qualify for welfare. I'm too educated for that.
>>
No.

The only reason I'm not spending my days masturbating and playing vidya is because I don't want my mom to be disappointed in me.
>>
File: 1402530295712.jpg (108KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
1402530295712.jpg
108KB, 604x403px

Unless you're making a nice amount of money, no.

I'm making almost the same amount of money on social security by doing nothing, that I'd be making from working full time.

It makes absolutely no sense for me to work.

Now add all the extra that I'm making from art and other side projects.
I'm better off than some educated people who are working 40h a week.
>>
>>35761756
How long will it las though OP?
Who do you think pays for you to do nothing all day?
>>
>>35761756
That ass. The one in your photo.
>>
File: 1397084743852.gif (21KB, 111x150px) Image search: [Google]
1397084743852.gif
21KB, 111x150px
>>35762067
truNEET master race
>>
File: 1405558247411.jpg (37KB, 351x335px) Image search: [Google]
1405558247411.jpg
37KB, 351x335px
I have one question to ask. How would you survive? I mean in this world you need money to survive physically, purchase food, water, electricity, shelter, and any interests you might like. Also, preferably a comfortable life with a nice place to live.

If you can manage all that while being a NEET I wouldn't have a problem with it. More time to yourself, don't have to waste away at a job, paying taxes to pay for niggers and single moms.
>>
>>35762196
Lel you are one of these peopel who think that having a job means that you can slay pussy.
>>
>>35761756
Any reason? Not particularly any good ones. But the whole "when your family dies or gets sick of you and you're out on the streets with nothing if you're not really attractive or something" thing kind of makes income a must.

Otherwise, no, not much of a "reason" it's all pretty pointless.
>>
>>35761990
he's already said he's banging all sorts. Are you retarded? All kinds of brainwashed.
>>
>>35762250
>I have one question to ask. How would you survive?
you leech off your parents until they die, and then you let the government pay for you until you die
>>
File: 1410628010203.jpg (49KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
1410628010203.jpg
49KB, 640x435px
>>35762251
Started working when I was 14. Lost my virginity at 16. Been in LTRs from 17 thru 21.

Ever since I've been funemployed for the past year and a half I haven't even gotten a whiff of cunt, save for the random lays I manage to arrange with grils on 4chan who happen to live near me.

>tl;dr: yes I am because that's more or less what I've learned over the past 6 years
>>
Enjoy the fun while it lasts, OP. Your parents won't live forever, and then you're fucked.
>>
>>35762353
That's fine, good on you.

I've worked litteraly only 1 month in my whole life, I'm 27 now. I've slayed pussy since my teenage years and still do it. What's the problem?
>>
File: negroFights1V1.gif (3MB, 204x210px) Image search: [Google]
negroFights1V1.gif
3MB, 204x210px
>>35761990
Which world do you live in?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2159476/Tennessees-deadbeat-dads-The-men-81-children-46-different-women--theyre-paying-child-support-them.html
>>
>>35761756
if no one did work you wouldnt have that food your mother cooks for you, you wouldnt have weights to lift, or a bed to sleep in
>>
>>35762405
So your anecdotal evidence is more valid than mine? Just wanna make sure I'm interpreting your posts correctly.
>>
>>35762337
How easy would it be for the US government to pay for you. What kind of life could a person live with government welfare?
>>
File: 1389764595867.png (550KB, 300x468px) Image search: [Google]
1389764595867.png
550KB, 300x468px
>>35762041

The NEET life is pretty sweet.

You don't have much money but you don't need much money either. Home cooked healthy food is cheap and most books, movies and games can be downloaded.

You can educate yourself online and exercise as much as you want.

Sadly in some countries it is very difficult to get enough welfare to support yourself.
>>
>>35762067
This was meant to be ironic, right?
>>
File: deal with it.gif (2MB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.gif
2MB, 320x454px
>>35762041
>>
>>35762443
No, you don't get, asshad. You do your shit, I do mine. You work your ass of and pay my welfare. You can fuck whores, I do the same. So, what's the problem? Why are you so assmad about it?
>>
>>35762166
>Now add all the extra that I'm making from art and other side projects.

If you have side jobs then you are not a NEET.
>>
living on your own?

buying cool shit?
>>
>>35762509
Did you even read my posts? Put the bong down, son.

>implying I said I have a job
>implying anything in my posts even resembled "assmad"
>>
I was unemployed and got neet money for about 5 years. In those 5 years I made about 200-300 bucks from photography shoots. It was a decent life. Wish I could go living like that. I fucking hate working.
>>
File: 1402319798753.jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1402319798753.jpg
12KB, 424x394px
>tfw 20, living with mother and brother
>bad feel because only mother works
>I recommended: We have garden, we should grow our own food, have animals,...
>"Are you out of your mind? I have to go to work every day just to make enough money for 3 persons."
>mfw she is right

I have free time, I'm studying what I want to study, I'm playing on various instruments, I'm doing fine art, writing poetry but I can't stand living here because I feel bad for my mother, and to be honest, without her I would be homeless.
>>
File: 1401087985231.jpg (107KB, 642x861px) Image search: [Google]
1401087985231.jpg
107KB, 642x861px
>>35762509
>>
>>35762041
Do you never get to see other parts of the world?
>>
>>35762559
aw shit, I didn't read your whole post.
>>
>>35762453
>How easy would it be for the US government to pay for you
very easy, but with the way republicans complain about welfare queens don't expect to be able to live on it forever
>What kind of life could a person live with government welfare?
unsure, but the stereotype is a tv, cable, internet access (and a computer), and a shitty apartment somewhere
>>
>>35762586
you're a burden

leave, help pay the bills or kill yourself
>>
>>35761756
OP, you are completely correct.
I do envy you... well, sorta.

What happens if you are like me and don't have family?

NEET on the street?
>>
>>35762612
I could tell
>>
>>35762041
>Over the 7 years I've been a NEET now I've taught myself french, spanish, german, greek, hebrew.
Ironically you could get a pretty tits job doing nothing but talking Spanish to Mexicans with that.

Best way to get a cushy job? Learn One of the Big three foreign Languages. Spanish, French, Mandarin.

If you have the skill to learn Mandarin Korean and Japanese will come easy just like the rest of the latins will come easy once you learn French or Spanish. A surprisingly few number of Americans have that skill. You are more wanted then ANY "STEM" Major slave.

Also.. How do I into NEETbux. I keep getting fired for being impersonal with people and its starting to get to me.
>>
no, don't give the jews your tax.
>>
What a generation of babies
>>
>>35762586
>>tfw 20, living with mother and brother
>>bad feel because only mother works

This is a bad feel.

Being NEET is awesome but not if you are leeching off a family member who has to go to work to support you while you stay at home.
>>
>>35762655
If you wanna make money without paying the jews their tax shekels then just become a drug dealer, fuck

>>35762661
Here we go
>>
>>35762661
Says the babyboomer
>>
File: girlsundpanzer.jpg (109KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
girlsundpanzer.jpg
109KB, 768x768px
>>35762644
>Best way to get a cushy job? Learn One of the Big three foreign Languages. Spanish, French, Mandarin.

This is a lot easier these days.

You can learn fluent Spanish in six months.

http://fourhourworkweek.com/2014/07/16/how-to-learn-any-language-in-record-time-and-never-forget-it/

I'm currently learning Russian
>>
Is it true that if you go on SSDI/NEETbux that you're legally barred from owning firearms and/or property (land)?
>>
>>35762718
Gen Xer here, not a boomer
>>
File: 85071412_463631.jpg (40KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
85071412_463631.jpg
40KB, 600x324px
>>35762519

They aren't jobs.
I don't work for anyone and haven't done so in years.

Those are just things I do for fun and to improve myself.
Painting, drawing, trading crypto.

Made 15k last year from these hobbies.
Feelsgoodman.exe
>>
>>35762862
How did you sell them? through the internet?
>>
>>35762862
>They aren't jobs.

Self employed/freelance artist is a job.
>>
>>35762855
Gen-x aren't even adults yet. Some are just barely adults.
>>
File: 1409639140567.png (120KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
1409639140567.png
120KB, 356x333px
>>35762862
>tfw been stuck in traffic behind cars with TX plates that start with "BTC"
>every single time I'm at a light I'm lamenting how I'm 22 years old and I missed out on the bitcoin ship

>tfw I could be driving one of my dream cars and having the rest of them in storage while living on a small plot of land in the valley if I actually made the leap into BTC 3-4 years ago
>>
There are no jobs.

There are more people who want a job than there are jobs available.

NEET is the wave of the future.
>>
>>35762981
i never got a single bit coin 4 years ago so i gave up.
>>
>>35762995
There are fucking plenty of jobs. Even so I don't have one and have been NEET for 20 years and counting. Gonna be a electrician at some-point or a cribber.
>>
Okay, how are you guys getting free money from the government?

Do I have to go into a Social Security office and act really depress or is there an easier way?
>>
>>35761756

Having the option to get paid handsomely for doing something you like.
>>
I don't I'm capable of feeling happiness. I might as well get a job and pretend I have a reason for living.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 202x250px
>>35761756

PART ONE:
Not just that every day more of our life is used up and less and less of it is left, but this too: if we live longer, can we be sure our mind will still be up to understanding the world--to the contemplation that aims at divine and human knowledge? If our mind starts to wander, we'll still go on breathing, go on eating, imagining things, feeling urges and so on. But getting the most out of ourselves, calculating where our duty lies, analyzing what we hear and see, deciding whether it's time to call it quits--all those things you need a healthy mind for...all those gone.

So we need to hurry.

Not just because we move daily closer to death but also because our understanding--our grasp of the world--may be gone before we get there.

And of course, getting out of bed in the morning:

At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: 'I have to go to work — as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I'm going to do what I was born for — the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm?'

— But it's nicer in here ...

So you were born to feel 'nice'? Instead of doing things and experiencing them? Don't you see the plants, the birds, the ants and spiders and bees going about their individual tasks, putting the world in order, as best they can? And you're not willing to do your job as a human being? Why aren't you running to do what your nature demands?
>>
File: spankys.jpg (193KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
spankys.jpg
193KB, 640x456px
I want to contribute to society, I really do. But there just isn't a way for me to do it. That and there really is no avenue to help.

Let me explain:
>graduate with a bachelors in history
>pretty good at it
>universities dominated by leftists and their garbage
>can't even present a paper or anything without getting huge backlash from faculty, campus, and whatever is out there.
>these are the people that award PhDs... so I have to play by their rules.
>get out of uni, decide to try and find a job

>get a job working at a law office
>for about a year was thinking of law school
>realized in the application process that law school was a complete and utter money grab, and that even if I were to go to a top one (my grades and lsat weren't good enough) I would be unable to change anything, help anyone, or do anything meaningful except steal cash and bullshit at coffee shops like every hipster that goes into law

So the two things I like, and am intelligent enough to contribute in, are essentially bought out and proportioned already. I have law and history. Law is a jewish dominated piece of shit, and history is a joke and in the upper levels downright obnoxious. I have almost no math/science credits, and nothing really interested me there anyway.

So what the fuck am I to do? Even if I were to get a job in these fields I wouldn't help a goddamn soul do anything. Outside of neetdom I can join the seminary or find a place in the woods, work for a couple of years, drink, and shoot myself in the head.
>>
>>35762981
>tfw I could be driving one of my dream cars and having the rest of them in storage while living on a small plot of land in the valley if I actually made the leap into BTC 3-4 years ago

OK let me give you a tip for the next big tech boom.

Virtual Reality.

This is about to take off big time and every major tech firm has a VR division. If you can code for VR or create 3D models or environments you will make a fortune.

If you start learning now you will be ready when the technology hits the market.
>>
File: Marcus_Aurelius_equestrian_2d.jpg (178KB, 739x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Marcus_Aurelius_equestrian_2d.jpg
178KB, 739x1000px
>>35763136

— But we have to sleep sometime ...

Agreed. But nature set a limit on that — as it did on eating and drinking. And you're over the limit. You've had more than enough of that. But not of working. There you're still below your quota.

You don't love yourself enough. Or you'd love your nature too, and what it demands of you. People who love what they do wear themselves down doing it, they even forget to wash or eat. Do you have less respect for your own nature than the engraver does for engraving, the dancer for the dance, the miser for money or the social climber for status? When they're really possessed by what they do, they'd rather stop eating and sleeping than give up practicing their arts.

Is helping others less valuable to you? Not worth your effort?
>>
>not advancing yourself
>not applying what you've learned
>self-absorbed
>will never make any impact in their community, let alone world
>will never have people know they can depend on you

Absolutely disgusting

To the faggot who is a NEET with a garden: you lazy fuck, why don't you tend it yourself since she has a job taking care of your worthless self. She probably cries at night thinking how pathetic her son is.
>>
Pearls before swine
>>
I'm in school full time and still have enough time for 8 hours of sleep, working out 3 or 4 days a week and some vidya on the side.

Not in any hurry to graduate though, my parents pay for all my shit anyways.
>>
>>35762995
That will be a glorious future. Mexicans, Indians, and blue pillers will be doing all of the jobs in order to pay for the survival of everyone else.
>>
>>35763164
I can't code. Don't know any languages at all. Started thinking about learning C+ or A/A+ just to get my feet wet and also so I can try getting a motherfucking job
>>
>>35761756

Yes, so you can tap an ass like that.
>>
>>35763086
>Gonna be a electrician at some-point or a cribber.

Will you?

You have been a NEET for so long that you will face a massive challenge to break your habits.
>>
>>35763226
I already posted that answer. Apparently:

>hur hur u blupill faget
>u dont need money 2 get laid
>i been getting laid by supermodels for 27 years and i never had a job
>>
>>35761756
>>35762012
>>35762041
>>35762454

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVi0kEJT6rQ
>>
>>35762067
This is my favourite comic ever.
>>
>>35763158
>So what the fuck am I to do?

Write.

Write books on what you know and self publish them.

You could make enough to live on form that. More importantly they will be your contribution to the world.
>>
>>35762894

I mostly sell stuff for cash in person.
Also for Crypto through interwebs.

>>35762981

I'm making extra money from day trading, not from getting on early.
It's easy as shit. Give it a try.
>>
>>35763231
In about a year I will be homeless so yes. I have no fucking option. Been a good run but it has to end at some point. Plus after quitting smoking pot and drinking heavily I don't get the same joy from sitting infront of the computer for months on end.
>>
>>35763264

Okay, but what about making that ass your wife?
>>
>>35762431
>that tooth that pops out at the end
>>
>>35762619
>and a shitty apartment somewhere
Just to chime in, there is plenty of Section 8 and/or Metro housing that is really nice. It's the same apartments everyone else rents. The complex is getting paid quite well by the Government.

Shitty welfare apartments are the norm if you live in niggervilles because they destroy everything. Poor white folk are generally far more respectful and thankful when they are given things and don't smear their own shit all over the walls and steal the plumbing. Unless they are on meth. But that just makes them white niggers.
>>
>>35763381
Make a hole in the condom and impregnate her.
>>
>>35763321
I've been seriously considering day trading as well, but I need some sort of starting capital in order to even "get my feet wet" with that. I fucking love studying the intricacies of the Jewish Casino though; it seems like you could make a good chunk of change as a NEET if you play your money right and just pay attention to what companies are doing well and what companies are coming out with new profitable services/commodities.

>>35763381
>tfw you have to marry the woman attached to the ass, not just the ass
>tfw you'll never be able to marry just an ass
>tfw you'll never escape the nagging
>>
>>35762966
That's your excuse?
>>
>>35763272

Everyone gets old and dies. It does not matter if you work hard or not. It does not matter if you lead a 'good' life or not.

Work is not a virtue. It is a necessity for some people and those who had to work and hated it pretended it was a virtue to make life bearable for themselves.
>>
Well, OBVIOUSLY you live good compared to some dude that works at Wal Mart and barely makes a living out of it.

However, to the rest us, the ones with proper education and real stimulating jobs, you're not someone we'd look at twice.

Sure, we feed you with our tax money, but we also feed the prisoners and the animals at the zoo as well. Doesn't exactly make us inferior to them.
>>
>>35763526
what? my excuse is cause I don't have to I can sit here all day and be financially sound.
>>
So can anyone answer what I posted above? If you get SSDI/NEETbux does that mean you're legally barred from owning firearms and/or real estate (land)?
>>
File: hsart.jpg (27KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
hsart.jpg
27KB, 948x711px
>>35763272
>the devil made me a NEET
>the NEET life is full of sin
>>
>>35763608
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>35763811
So no answer?
Not exactly surprised.
>>
>>35762353
>FUNemployed
lost my shit. that's a keeper
>>
File: 1398434159422.png (55KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
1398434159422.png
55KB, 215x250px
>>35763890
I figure if I've been broke for the past two years and can't get a job even though I keep trying, I might as well have a sense of humor about it...right?

been using "funemployed" on 4chan since forever but sadly it never caught on
>>
>>35763538

You're completely right when you say it doesn't matter if you lead a 'good' life or not. All that matters is whether or not you love God with all your heart.

We can often be put in situations of extreme comfort, where we seemingly have no one but ourselves to pat on the back and praise. When we're put in these situations we can live our whole lives without knowing God.

To me, there is no comfort in the entire galaxy that would come close to replacing the love I know from God.

The focus of this particular thread has been more on the amount of comfort in ones life rather than whether or not someone needs to work.

If a man is to live, a man is to work. The currency attached to that work is of little worth. There is a feeling of accomplishment after a day of work that compares to nothing else. A feeling of worth and a feeling of completion.

I had the opportunity to live two years without a financial care in the world. I had all the time in the day to do with whatever I pleased. I indulged in everything that I "wanted" to do, everything that I though would make me happy. Eventually, after about six months void of toil and work, I was left with a feeling I just couldn't bare. I needed to create things, serve others and work with my hands. Work may not always equate to happiness of the world, but it has been my experience that is always equates to joy of the soul.
>>
>>35763663
Yes. You can't obtain firearms "legally."

If you're living amongst the scum of the earth, you need them though.
>>
>>35763381
>wanting to give half your money to a whore

no thanks
>>
I'm slowly leaving the NEET life after 3 years, going to school to be an addiction counselor/worker. Am i just wasting my time?
>>
>>35764044
>trusting a best Korean server
You're screwed m8
>>
File: 1409160135895.gif (627KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1409160135895.gif
627KB, 250x188px
>>35763976
>Yes. You can't obtain firearms "legally."
Fuck that. I wouldn't give up my freedom to build an AR from 80% just to get $1000/mo

I'd rather keep living with my folks and live broke trying to find work.
>>
>>35761756
> I eat my mother's great food everyday.
then she's dead and you have to get food somehow
so you work to get money to buy food
>>
>>35762041
>hebrew

sick bait m8
>>
>>35761756

>lives at moms house without a job

>gets laid

Hah good one
>>
>>35763164
>Virtual Reality.

we already live in Virtual Reality. You can take the goggles off if you want- you just need to REALLY WANT to take them off, and you put the on with full intention in the first place, but you forgot- youre asleep.
>>
>>35764163
Not the anon you're replying to, but that just makes sense. Know thy enemy and all that.

What better way to read the Talmud and learn more about the merchant's ways than reading it untranslated and unedited?
>>
>>35763171
>>not advancing yourself
>>not applying what you've learned
>>self-absorbed
>>will never make any impact in their community, let alone world
>>will never have people know they can depend on you
>Absolutely disgusting

the people with so called 'jobs' arent really as independent and awesome as they believe. they just have designated roles in the system, not because they are intelligent or capable, but because they go along with the program, which is totally immoral. thats who you are, not who you imagine yourself to be- this powerful provider of wealth and sustainance for the world. what you really are is a craven mental weakling who choses to give up all his waking hours for symbols of achievement like luxury cars.

fact is we dont really need to work, at least for most of our lives. It's really not required in the least to run our system. We have so much food that is entirely subsidized by the govt and just about everything else is also really cheap when you consider it(not going by consumer prices, just what really costs money in the REAL economy).

youre not a great and important as you think.
>>
>>35763960
Does flipping burgers for poverty wages give you a feeling of deep and abiding connection?
>>
>>35763321
>I'm making extra money from day trading, not from getting on early.
>It's easy as shit. Give it a try.

day trading cryptos?

those assholes are on twitter and they are fucking way more retarded than the average 4chin
>>
>>35764175
Tell that to Jamal.
>>
>>35763648
wow you really want to grab the life by the horns kid
>>
Holy shit, i am saving that.
>>
>>35761756

there is a few reasons. if you are neet living off of welfare or your parents, one day the gravy train could run out, don't ask me how but this shit has a way of happening, and you will have to find a way to support yourself.

good luck having any employer look at you for more than five seconds with years of nothing on your resume
>>
>>35761756
some day your parents will be gone, and you'll be a bum sucking cocks behind a gay bar for a loaf of bread and cheese slices
>>
File: 1410645485925.jpg (2MB, 2462x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1410645485925.jpg
2MB, 2462x1540px
>>35761756
>>35761756
I'm 31 years old and I live with my mom. I earn 70k/year for working 6 hours a day 5 days a week. Job is easy as hell and I'm just browsing internet forums the entire time.

My mom pays for literally everything. Food, housing, phone, insurances etc etc etc. I save the near entirety of my money. In fact I have over $510,000 saved ever since I was 19. I don't even know what to do with my money but it feels great. I can buy almost literally anything I want without worrying about finances, I can eat out anywhere, I can take girls out to $300/plate restaurants.. I mean shit, I can go out and buy a Ferrari right now. I would not sacrifice my life for anything. I love my mom to death and everything she does for me and never take it for granted.
>>
>>35762067
Best picture ever.
>>
>>35764329
This has to be the dumbest reasoning I've ever read. Fucking pathetic babies that want to stay in their diapers and wait for other to extract from their shit. Pathetic. Not even half the woman the mom is, let's not talk about being a man here, it's out of reach.
>>
File: 93587639567.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
93587639567.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
I have no problem with NEETs. They dont really get any significant amount of money so they live fairly hermetic lifestyles and they rarely if ever actually go out and do things with the rest of us.

I do like when they extol their own lives (which again, I dont really have a problem with) and say they could never stoop to working 40+ hours a week, and then get SUPER mad when I make 5 times what they get from welfare, spend 5 hours a week working and 25 hours a week in the office dorking around on the internet, reading, or really doing anything I would do at home minus one or two things.
>>
>>35764617
Is that your AR? I think I've seen you post on /k/ before, the autists had a little fit when they saw your labeled mags
>>
>>35764381

It's that exact mindset, one of connecting worth to the amount of capital you accumulate, that destroys the mentality of work ethic.

If you do whatever you do to the fullest extent that you're able to do it, you will feel fulfilled.

Flipping burgers? Be the best darn burger maker you can be. Put love and affection into the food you create. Pretty soon you'll start noticing the same people coming into the store over and over again, ordering the same food. Your food.

Yea, its processed. Yea, its not the healthiest. Yea, you were taught how to make it the same as everyone else.

But you make it better. You make it better because you care, because you find joy in doing whatever you're currently doing to the best of your abilities. Love the work you're doing and love the ones you work with.

When all you love is the money, its clear to see why some places operate the way they do.
>>
>>35764665
Nah it's not mine. I'm no gunz atm. I'm going to take firearm courses and operator courses real soon though so I can learn.
>>
Get welfare (160 per week). Work undeclared menial jobs (3 days a week at 25 per hour: 600). Get full medical, dental, vision and prescriptions for free. All tax free.

>mfw it's the equivalent of a FT 80 grand a year job but without the stress and long hours...
>mfw I live alone in a large 3 bedroon apt
>mfw I drive an Acura TL

Life is good!
>>
>>35764645
You are supporting the system. NEETs are bringing it down.
>>
>>35762067

>NEET's are enlightened intellectuals, drinking tea and studying aristotle while the rest of us go toil in the salt mines

Nice try anon. You're a bunch of chubby weeb faggots desperately trying to justify your degeneracy.
>>
Someone please tell me how I can get on the government gravy train.
>>
>>35764329
Your whole post is cringe-worthy, anon. I'm a humble person since humility keeps one realistic, but a mix of pride in achievements isn't bad either. You are calling people who face challenges and do what they must to provide for their families and give their children the best possible weak? You've got some real delusions, to say the least. You just keep on fighting "the system" by leeching off it and making excuses for your lack of application and ambition. It's funny how you look down on others for providing for your lifestyle -entitlement at it's worse, no better than Congressmen or nobility of old.
>>
>>35764448
Came for the ass, stayed for the banter

>>35764710
With all the dosh you've got in the bank you can afford to be as operator as you wanna be, anon. You can even afford to buy dem NFA toys (short barrel rifles/shotguns, suppressors, auto sear for an AR...)

Good on you
>>
>>35761756
To be a tax donkey and pay for other people's things in other ways such as child support, etc.
>>
NEET as fuck and I'm 21. Major depression bordering on suicide drove me away from uni, but I was doing film and TV, so probably would be right where I am now anyway. Jobs are poor in my town and surrounding area. The other day, out of about 120+ jobs, only one was applicable for an entry level fag like me. Yes, one job.

I don't collect welfare or benefits though. I don't think I would be accepted for NEETbux.
>>
>>35764758
lol you mad faggot? BTW thanks for working so I don't have too you schmuck.
>>
OP is totally right
We should all quit our jobs and live as he does
EVERY working person in the country should
We don't need to work
>>
>>35764638
>This has to be the dumbest reasoning I've ever read. Fucking pathetic babies that want to stay in their diapers and wait for other to extract from their shit. Pathetic. Not even half the woman the mom is, let's not talk about being a man here, it's out of reach.

i dont know what your job is but i can be sure that youre just as dependent on the state as mr welfare recipient. you HAVE NO CONTROL OVER YOUR ECONOMIC FUTURE AND THAT IS A FACT. The government can wipe out entire sectors with teh flick of a pen and they have done it many times. Your income is no more due to your skill than a welfare recipient.

they only promote this outlook when they want the worker drones to push extra hard.
>>
>>35761756
Gib sauce for her butt pl0x
>>
>>35764905
If you talk to a lawyer, apparently depression qualifies you for NEETbux. You gotta get diagnosed by a doctor and be medicated, though. Also:
>if you get rejected (which you will)
>apply until you get approved

source: have a friend IRL who gets them SSDIbux for depression, he lives off that and foodstamps and splits rent on a 2br house with his sister
>>
>>35764917
this.
>>
File: 1351880349747.jpg (62KB, 331x600px) Image search: [Google]
1351880349747.jpg
62KB, 331x600px
I increase my will and my virtue by digging trenches and working in all weather with a tight-knit group of dedicated workers. I make enough money to purchase the food and clothes I desire. I have enough spare time to lift weights, run, read, create music with friends, explore my consciousness with meditation, yoga and drugs and enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery in the paradise I live in. I enjoyed your lifestyle for long enough, independence strengthens the soul and some hard labor makes you a better man.
>>
File: help me out kat lady.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
help me out kat lady.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>35762067
>indentured serfs gave 1/4 of their earnings to their masters
>implying anybody still paying taxes in America isn't already a serf with a skooma addiction
>>
>>35764826
>Your whole post is cringe-worthy, anon. I'm a humble person since humility keeps one realistic, but a mix of pride in achievements isn't bad either. You are calling people who face challenges and do what they must to provide for their families and give their children the best possible weak? You've got some real delusions, to say the least. You just keep on fighting "the system" by leeching off it and making excuses for your lack of application and ambition. It's funny how you look down on others for providing for your lifestyle -entitlement at it's worse, no better than Congressmen or nobility of old.

not calling them weak, but their pride is entirely self-created.
>>
What is all this talk of niggers being the bane of society, living off of gibs-me-dats from the white government? Is the average /pol/ack any better than a common hood rat spending their monthly check on Bathing Apes?
>>
>>35764758

They all dodge the reality that none of their lifestyles would be possible without the toil of someone else.

Are we near the age of automation? Heck yes we are.

Are we there yet? No.

This means that in order for some to exist while doing nothing to nurture that existence, others must do the work to nurture themselves plus more.
>>
So what happens to NEETs when the conservatives overthrow the government and cut off your resource flow?
>>
What is it with NEETs and living at home. Doesn't welfare account for a private apartment somewhere?
>>
>>35765027

I went to a doctor's office for stomach pain and he started asking weird questions. When you watch a movie, do you think what you're seeing is real?

He wanted to prescribe me anti-depressants out of the fucking blue. Confused the shit out of me.

Are you telling me if I go to the that doctor again, make him prescribe me anti-depressants and give me a note with his signature that says I'm depressed, I can get NEETbux?
>>
>>35764617
what's your job?
>>
>>35764103
anyone?
>>
File: 1410666317632.jpg (46KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1410666317632.jpg
46KB, 438x438px
>>35765105
Bathing Apes is out. Ice Cream is where it's at.
>>
Job as it is conceived in 20th century will stop of exist in 50 years, robots will replace all the manual works, resources will finish and the planet will be overpopulated.
>>
>>35765072
ya know, i bet that if you add up all of the welfare spending and compare it to how many people are rcving benefits, you're going to find a little bit of overhead.
>>
>>35765111
>Are we there yet? No.

bullshit.

the cost to keep someone alive is incredibly low and "profits" are not due to the efforts of any single person, that is practically a uniqely American idea and if you examine any of the stories closely you can see they are all bullshit.

the NEETs dont really ask for much. they mostly want to read and learn, have quality food, and a comfortable place to lay their head. If you ask me they contribute much more than all these other so called 'contributing members of society' such as Real Estate Brokers and other assfucks.
>>
>>35765173
I think you gotta get a diagnosis from a head-doctor
>>
File: marcus_aurelius.jpg (76KB, 556x743px) Image search: [Google]
marcus_aurelius.jpg
76KB, 556x743px
>>35764675
AIDF please go
>>
>>35761756
god damnit you're stupid OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6LUptADIww
this is your life
>>
>>35765111
nice trips for a good point. Everyone should be pulling their weight and doing their best in the meantime to buck the system,
>>
>>35764103

Well that depends. What caused you to want to leave the NEET life in the first place? What caused you to pick that specific field?
>>
>>35765111
>This means that in order for some to exist while doing nothing to nurture that existence, others must do the work to nurture themselves plus more.

For Western societies, these people happen to be Asians or other even worse off workers somewhere else.

The West has been inventing bullshit jobs for ages to keep people occupied. See the typical burger flipper who could be replaced by a machine in no time.
>>
>>35764908

>LEL U MAD BRO?

the pinnacle of the enlightened NEET's intellect on display.
>>
File: 1388210453575.jpg (230KB, 1824x962px) Image search: [Google]
1388210453575.jpg
230KB, 1824x962px
>>35762041
I have seen this post a million times
>>
Well right now i do contract work as a CAD engineer so i pretty much work from home. 3D modeling is something i actually enjoy and because I've been in the industry for a few years i can take as little or as much work on as i like. I make a fucking great living because i have a technical skill, I'm WAY over the threshold of just being a 'wage slave' or being just as well off on benefits.

I also have a small side income selling CCGs and collectables like MTG I mainly Import singles in bulk from the USA, sell them on at slight profit in the UK)

I can't imagine NOT having a job. I mean i used to work about 16 hours week at restaurant and that wasn't terrible. Suited me fine as a student, if everything went to shit I'd just do that for a while again.

Have some self-respect, learn some useful skills. If you can actually go into a field where you are in-demand working life does not have to be a grind. It's 2014.
>>
File: High quality NEETS.jpg (64KB, 520x380px) Image search: [Google]
High quality NEETS.jpg
64KB, 520x380px
Most NEETS are not the same that they used to be. Arguably Samurai during last days of shogunate were largest welfare class to exist, making up 10% of population, never holding to many jobs outside administrative duties and living on small wage not being allowed to sell or buy nor to marry to merchant class.
>>
>>35764617
are you interesting in investing that in some grass roots political action, anon? Strictly p2p meetings.
>>
>>35765273
>>35765273
4 words are evil and I am scared of them
>>
>>35765276
Neat model. What kind of turbine is that for?
>>
>>35761756

NEETs are human pets.
>>
>>35765267
Honestly I don't even know what caused me to leave the NEET, I was very depressed most of the time and I guessed I just figured working towards a career would make me feel better.

I chose the field because I think i would do really well just talking one on one or even in a small group to people and try and help them out
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 804x804px
>>35761756
>tfw felon and therefore disqualified from any and all forms of government assistance
>>
>living in germany
>didnt do too well in school because lazy
>the best job i can get without an "ausbildung" (learning a specific field for 3 years while going to school + getting shit money) or a college degree will net me around 1200-1300 euros a month,if that
>1300 euros a month for 45hours/week + possible overtime

so now lets look at what the government pays me if i decide to do nothing

>up to 550 euros for rent
>380 euros for doing nothing

thats 930 euros for doing NOTHING which is enough to live on if you are not a pack/day smoker or alcoholic (which i´m not)

i can also choose to get a part time job which pays me 400 euros a month for 10hrs of work/week which would make me earn even more money than option 1

i currently deliver mail with a company paid car once a week for 6 hours and get paid 400 euros for it.

so im getting 1330 euros (2,5k+ dollars) a month for 6 hours of driving around and dropping packages off per week (only nights,delivering bundles of newspapers to shops)

meanwhile im working out 4-5 times a week,eating healthy,playing video games as much as i want (mainly street fighter 4 on a semi pro level) and can enjoy my life to the fullest.

im also able to put 150-200 euros per month into a savings account that currently holds around 5000 euros. in 1 year i will buy myself a nice used audi a3.

have fun working your life away anons
>>
>>35765242
i don't get it.
>>
>>35761756
As someone who makes six figures in the oil and gas industry... no, not really. Marriage and traditional families are non-existant today thanks to feminism, and without that, I find little reason to bust your ass in order to make large sums of money as a single male. All I really spend my money on is food, video games, escorts and working out/supplements, same shit as before. I live in a trailer and drive a Honda Civic to increase my savings. Theres just no need to spend money on flashy things when I know Im going remain single for the rest of my life. I only do this job because its all I know and because I hope to transfer somewhere outside this hellhole known as the United States, in the small chance that I may find happiness elsewhere. Its the only shot I got.
>>
>>35765229

The obesity rates in America are skyrocketing, along with other self induced health deficiencies due to our hedonistic culture.

You're trying to tell me that the cost of medicating and keeping these people alive are incredibly low?

NEETs in America contribute as much to this country as those stranded in third world countries, however those inhabitants want less. They can stand the bare minimum when it comes to food, they would look at a one star hotel and see a palace, they possess not only the will to read and learn but the will to put that knowledge into action.

It seems far more economical and fruitful to fill our country with these individuals rather than NEETs. Why don't you trade places for a while?
>>
>>35765229
>the NEETs dont really ask for much. they mostly want to read and learn, have quality food, and a comfortable place to lay their head. If you ask me they contribute much more than all these other so called 'contributing members of society' such as Real Estate Brokers and other assfucks.

But they literally contribute nothing at all, anon. How is that more than anyone?
>>
PEOPLE WOULD WORK BETTER IF OT WAS MORE MEANINGFUL
>>
File: 1409280110863.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1409280110863.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
I used to think "I'll never be on welfare like those useless lazy niggers who are destroying society using up all the money us hard working goyims produce!" but after seeing this thread I really want to get on welfare.

However, it seems like its difficult to get welfare. I live in FL where there are tons of useless niggers. Any tips on how to secure that juicy welfare check so I can join ranks with the masterNEETS and enjoy life being funemployed?

I'm sick of being a kike's wageslave!
>>
>>35761756
>parents die
>you're now 50 without any professional experience

you're doing great... if your plan is to end up a filthy hobo, dying in some gutter
>>
File: They-Live-4.jpg (478KB, 1920x858px) Image search: [Google]
They-Live-4.jpg
478KB, 1920x858px
>>35765502
Being a nigger in a corporation is not better.
>>
>>35761756
MOAR YOU FUCKEN FAGGET
>>
>>35765173
Could you, in theory, get SSDI for depression? Yes. Story time!!
>have a patient with 6 year history of PTSD symptoms, ~20 year history of Bipolar I.
>eight or so psych hospitalizations in the last 5 years
>has not been able to maintain a job for the last 6 years
>has run through all of her savings, all of her personal assets, basically living on food stamps and the kindness of friends
>applies for SSDI
>gets denied
>goes to an attorney who specializes in appeals
>appeal takes 3 years
>finally gets accepted for SSDI due to the side effects of a medication rather than the underlying psych diagnosis
>>
>>35765431
And I'm certain your Arbeitsamt knows of these savings and your "job", right?

If you're gonna NEET, at least do so with honesty.
>>
It's gonna work out just fine.
>>
>>35765174
IT
>>
>>35765536
And the govt does not care how disgusting is this society our govt allows these people to suffer
>>
>>35762316
>implying he's not making that up
>>
>>35762804
French? Ha, not really. Despite being one of the six official languages in the UN, it won't do you much good unless you plan on working in sub-Saharan Africa. Spanish, Russian, and Arabic are great bets. Mandarin, not so much -- there are enough Chinese people who speak English that the utility of the language for the Western job seeker is diminished.
>>
>>35765461
>NEETs in America contribute as much to this country as those stranded in third world countries, however those inhabitants want less. They can stand the bare minimum when it comes to food, they would look at a one star hotel and see a palace, they possess not only the will to read and learn but the will to put that knowledge into action.

I always like to read these stories about the glorious captains of industry but when I actually work in a American workplace its sa bunch of pathological liars who will do anything and everything to make more money. They dont do anything 'productive' actually they cause problems for eveyrone.

it's arrogance masquerading as some kind of capitalistic-heroism. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>35765575
Moar of this
>>
>>35765461
>Refugees and third worlders will improve your country and want to learn

Then why is Sweden fucked?
>>
>>35765392

That depression you feel, that's the weight one bears when they live a life without meaning. That internal feeling you have to help others, that's a human feeling of service that we all possess.

The need to help others.

As weird as it may seem, anon, my advice to you is to find a quiet place tonight and pray. Even if its the first time in your life, pray to God. Let him know you wish to not only do something with your life, but do what you want HIM to do with your life.
>>
>>35765431
>im also able to put 150-200 euros per month into a savings account that currently holds around 5000 euros. in 1 year i will buy myself a nice used audi a3.

I put away a lot more than that and I feel good about myself and my work every day, and I'm going to buy a 335i.
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (778KB, 1110x642px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
778KB, 1110x642px
>>35765358
It's a compressor turbine. That's just from Google though. I couldn't actually upload one I've worked on because of IP rules (can you imagine if a client found out some fucking retard was posting their turbine designs on 4chan?)

Here's an initial render of a guitar design I'm currently working on for fun.

So NEETs, remind me why sitting at home pissing into a coke bottle and eating five day old pizza is better then making 3D models and running simulations for a living? I'm posting this from my CAD rig, I'm sitting on a Xeon and 32GB of RAM here and i offset the cost of building it against my tax since I'm technically self employed.

Look up demand for skilled engineers right now. I can charge basically what i want.
>>
>>35765611
>he thinks all those niggers in wshh videos have high paying jobs

my sides
>>
>>35765567

having a 400 euro job is completely fine even while receiving benefits. everything that is higher than 400 euros gets taxed

and no the savings account is in my dad´s name (just as the car will be) so they can literally do nothing about it. i could drive to the "arbeitsamt" in my audi and collect the welfare check if i wanted to.
>>
Ban money recieve humanity
>>
>>35765502

Negative contribution, that's how.

I've bean able to help lots of people I meet along the road of life because i'm not worried about muh jerb. That's more than i can say for the assholes who "accidently" the economy.
>>
>>35765502
>But they literally contribute nothing at all, anon. How is that more than anyone?

they write things, do cool stuff, contribute culturally.

>>35765536
>you're doing great... if your plan is to end up a filthy hobo, dying in some gutter

youre kidding yourself anon, this guy who gets welfare has an awesome life compared to you. you go to some job, work for some asshole who probably lies through his teeth to your face, and you bring home just enough to live. WOW- whose the fucking hobo?

I used to work in NYS and my salary was roughly around 125,000. I brought home enough, after taxes to pay for an apartment and to save a bit. The work was shit, I hated all the people there and the boss was a compulsive liar. These are the 'productive' people?
>>
>>35765658
Can you post your certificate that you got to work on this job
>>
>>35765431
Goddamn Europe doesn't sound half bad

As a 25 year old physically fit male (American) with no kids I can't get any welfare bux I have to work or I'll end up homeless and hungry
>>
>>35765653
Ha i like your reply thank you, and actually i DO pray most nights for those very things but i still get those feelings of doubt, that i'm going in the wrong direction. I'm going to stick with school though and see how it goes, i mite as well right?
>>
>>35765276

>tfw used to be CAD Engineer
>2008 hits, local eceonomy tanks
>no CAD work, out of practice, unemployed for years

please help I just want to make things again and be somewhat normal
>>
>>35765655
thats nice and im happy for you.

but the difference between these 2 cars doesnt justify spending 75% of the time im not sleeping working for it

id rather just workout,read books,relax,play videogames or fuck some girls while their husbands are at work.
>>
>>35765670
Your Freibetrag is 100€, anything above that needs to be registed with the Arbeitsamt and gets taxed 80%. You are commiting fraud.

While I'm not blaming you for doing so, it's still dishonest. The unemployed already have a bad reputation.
>>
>>35765653
>That depression you feel, that's the weight one bears when they live a life without meaning.

thats' how I feel at work.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (119KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
119KB, 403x403px
>>35763481
>tfw you'll never be able to marry just an ass

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005D7OPRE/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3?pf_rd_p=1535523702&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0091IN9AU&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0T2R97EPFCAQHNJ921D5
>>
>>35765658
I was curious, thought it might go to a turbo or a plane engine or something.

Seems like you're living the life. Cheers!
>>
To every NEET in this thread or potential NEET, please heed my words.

Save up enough money to buy a one way ticket to sweden.

Claim asylum.

Enjoy.
>>
>>35765802
Well biotech is on the rise again so maybe you'll be modeling some cool prosthetic arms and shit soon.
>>
File: 1400725898287.png (37KB, 1048x870px) Image search: [Google]
1400725898287.png
37KB, 1048x870px
>>35765851
Is that the 12lbs of pussy and ass?
>>
>>35765653
Personally I feel bad when I'm unemployed but I feel worse when doing a 8 hour job.

So both options are shit. Life is meaningless regardless of employment status.
>>
>>35765820
meanwhile the german government sends tanks for free to Israel.
>>
>>35765582
what specifically?
>>
>>35765794
>As a 25 year old physically fit male (American) with no kids I can't get any welfare bux I have to work or I'll end up homeless and hungry

gotta be a nig nog to get welfare in the US
>>
Hey, >>35765653 this is >>35765764
checking in. You don't need god or meaning to help people. Life is absurd and any meaning is subjective - all we can do is try our best and hope things work out.

And if there is a god and he's pissed at me for that, then he needs to watch his ass because I'm coming for him.
>>
Is there anyway I can live this sort of lifestyle in Canada? Currently unemployed but living at home
>>
File: 1402294080287.gif (3MB, 200x150px)
1402294080287.gif
3MB, 200x150px
You got no long-term planning if you think being a NEET will last forever. Only niggers and dumb people lack long-term planning.

You think:
>parents will live forever
>welfare will last forever
>government welfare policies will never change
>economy will always be good
>government will never implement austerity policies after shit happens

Real life realistic scenario, you'll end up old with no skills or no job experience, you'll have to compete with college students and immigrants for shit-tier jobs.
>>
>>35765898
yup, imagine this with oculus rift, its over women are finished
>>
>>35765851
Life-like texture ;_;
>>
>>35762820

>legally barred from owning firearms

Theoretically, if you have a mental illness. I say "theoretically" because even with restrictions in place, there are always ways for people who aren't supposed to have guns to get them.

>property (land)

Social Security gets really antsy about their recipients owning any kind of assets like land, stocks, trust funds, savings accounts, gold coins, etc. They even take into account the vehicle you own, if you have one.

Source: I'm in SS/NEETbux.
>>
>>35765908
Worse, the Bundeswehr likes to buy ships that end up not being seaworthy. If they have money for that, they might as well give it to us.
>>
>>35765647

google "Abolishment of work"
>>
File: Toke up the following.png (51KB, 246x214px) Image search: [Google]
Toke up the following.png
51KB, 246x214px
>>35765229
But if thats all NEETS want, why are they pirating the shit out of everything?
>>
>>35765893

I don't have access to CAD programs and no one is willing to retrain people anymore. I feel like I've lost an entire skill-set because of how bad this rust bucket of a state tanked

also my leg is fucked and I can't walk for longer then an hour and I have to live off my family

I just don't want to feel like a dirtbag anymore
>>
>>35765658

are you LLC or S-Corp?
>>
>>35765948
>Real life realistic scenario, you'll end up old with no skills or no job experience

real life realistic scenario- you'll end up old having worked your entire life away- for what?
>>
>>35765980
exactly.
don't listen to that other sperglord, genieß deine freie zeit, das geld und die fotzen
>>
>>35763960

Yeah dude and that is just great. However the grim reality for most plebs is that they dont have a choice. Sure its great to make stuff and be of service, the difference is when you have to do it, eight hours a day, five or six days a week, when you are fed up with it, when you have had enogh and want to do something different, but you cant, because the boss wants you to do that one single job day in day out forever. Thats the difference.

I had the good fortune to be like OP for a couple of years. I exercised, read up on stuff, did art and also worked hard on a lot of projects, both physical and mental, mostly volunteer stuff for people but alos for myself. I fucking loved it. Becasue I didnt have to do anything for longer than I wanted. If I grew bored with one task I could do another. As I pleased, although I sometimes pushed myself to keep grinding whenever I felt the need to "just finish the job"

For most of us the only way to be truely happy is to find something where we can work for ourselves. No one will ever treat you with more respect as an employer than yourself. When you decide what needs to be done, how to do it, what standard is good enough.

Unfortunately for most of us finding that dream self employment job is very difficult. I dont mean the idiots who buy themselves a job like a franchise where they pay themselves peanuts to do the same daily grind as most employees. I mean actual worthwhile diverse work where one is doing more than just catering to the whims and trivial desires of others.
>>
you should all remind yourself that if you live in a first world country which gives out welfare,you automatically live better than 90% of the worlds population.

many people would be happy if they just had enough to eat and a place to sleep which they sometimes cant even afford while working 10 hours a day in certain countries.

living in europe or the usa is heaven on earth. you can truly live your life and do what you want without being a slave but materialistic brainwashing from a young age keeps people away from doing this
>>
>tfw government pays my bills
>shoplifting pays for my hobbies and interests

No, there is no reason to have a job.
>>
>>35765767
I'm not the guy you're talking about but, well, not everyone has a job they hate. I work a salaried position for 40 hours a week, but I'm really only in the office for 35 and I probably do 20 hours of real work. My boss knows it and as long as those 20 hours are good work, she doesn't give a shit. I love the work I do, its meaningful, its challenging, its something I'd do for free if I was independently wealthy. I work a part time job doing the same thing so that, eventually, I'll make even more money doing something I love. I make more than what I need to get by and can blow the rest on liquor, fish tanks, and guns. If I lose my job, well, I'll still have the private practice. I can pick up and move anywhere I want and open up shop. I only really have to retire if I want to and I'm not sure that'll happen.

Thats security, its comfort, its not dying reeking of diabetic urine while my two best friends get into a fist fight over who gets to keep my shoes.
>>
>>35764675
Great post, truth
>>
>>35765925
You just have to be not a white man

Anyone else can go get welfare bux even illegals
>>
>>35765971
But if you got on SSDI NEETbux for something like depression, would that count as a "mental illness" that bars you from (legally) owning them pointy-shooty sticks?
>>
>>35765798

It makes me glad to hear that anon. If you're in America I'd say hold out on school for another few years. Pretty soon the tuition bubble over here is going to burst and we're going to see rates as low as they were in the 50s and 60s.

If it makes you feel any better, every great figure throughout history has experienced doubt. Noah at times doubted whether or not the Ark he was told to build was really necessary. Abraham doubted whether or not he should sacrifice his child, even though he ultimately made the decision to follow Gods will. Even as Jesus was dying on the cross, at one time he shouted, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?". Jesus, being God the Son, knew that he was never forsaken, but being flesh he was made to bear the same anxiety and fear we all feel at times.

I guess the point of this is that while we will all feel anxiety and doubt, it's whether or not we follow the will of the Spirit that really matters.
>>
>>35765559

So you don't really have an argument to back up your insane assertion, then.
>>
I work only during the summer and fall period from April till Dec, entire winter laid off. having saved over 7k euros already, i live with my parents, my mom basically do my laundry and dinner. Will be enjoying the winter reading my far right books and building models.
>>
>be Filipino-canadian
>both parents make large income as RN and real estate investments
>play video games and watch anime all day
>never have to work due to trust-fund and possible large inheritance

Feels good to be neet master race
>>
>>35765968
>Slap it, fuck it, cum all over it! This perfect tight pussy and ass is ready for a vigorous work out any time you feel the urge. You have two sweet little holes available for your thrusting pleasure: a waiting pink pussy and a tight virgin ass. Squeeze and smack the realistic cheeks of this bouncy bottom or spread it wide apart as you ride it to the finish line! This fuck toy comes with a through hole so that you can run water right through for easy clean up. Measurements: 13 inches wide, 5 inches tall.
>>
>>35765925
They can't even get it, why do you think they're killing each other over the dope market?
>>
>>35766168
what's your job?
>>
i wont pay any sort of taxes or get a job as long as its used to support niggers and muslims in my country. i got degrees in physics and economy though
>>
>>35761756
those tan lines on her ass make my dick as hard as a diamond
>>
>>35765767
>I used to work in NYS and my salary was roughly around 125,000
Unless you deal drugs or something else on the black markets, you are unable to enjoy your life on welfare now
fuck off with things that never happened
>>
>>35765928

God loves each and every being on this earth. When the time comes he will simply ask the question, "Do you love me?"

If the life you've lead can attest to an answer of yes then you will be saved.
>>
File: 1403487701936.jpg (21KB, 193x182px) Image search: [Google]
1403487701936.jpg
21KB, 193x182px
>>35766035
>you'll end up old having worked your entire life away- for what?
Sustain a family, afford hobbies, accumulate wealth? Some people actually like working, and not everyone works for someone else.
>>
>>35765971
>Theoretically, if you have a mental illness.

Wrong. 4473 asks "Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs) OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution? (See Instructions for Question 11.f.)" A diagnosis is not an adjudication.
>>
>>35763960

Work, Lutheran, work. (Sung to the tune of "Work, Mexican Work")
>>
File: untitled.105.jpg (277KB, 1600x864px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.105.jpg
277KB, 1600x864px
>>35765787
Academic certificate? You mean the one with my name and location of study on it? Yeah... no.

I have a HND in mechanical engineering and over 5 years in the industry. All you need to do is get any graduate level MechEng qualification to find a half decent design job.

A HND isn't even a full degree, it was dirt cheap to do when i did it too. My friends ask me how i got such a good job "Without a degree" and i just laugh at them.

You want to know my secret? I went into work for a company and a demonstrated i knew what i was doing. Then when it was time to move on i demonstrated to another firm i could do the work on a contract basis. Once you can show you can do a job reliably no one gives much of a shit how good your academic qualifications are as long as they are above a certain level.

Be fucking competent and take responsibility for yourself. Do it year after year and you can start to dictate the terms you work on if you have a skill that is in demand.
>>
>>35766189

Reception in a hotel
>>
>>35765816

But I also lift four days a week, have a girlfriend, and maintain a social life. This false dichotomy is absurd.

>you can either have a full life or a job but not both!
>>
>>35766009
>leg is fucked

If you got that from an accident, I seriously hope you sued. I know a guy who got hit with a semi and that messed his leg up bad. 7 figure settlement.

Anyway that sucks, hope you can move somewhere with jobs (like Texas).
>>
>>35766315
really? I did the same but I had to work during the whole year. How come you have long breaks like that?
>>
>>35762196
too bad its a FUCKING SHOOP YOU RETARD

this shoop da whoop and the morons that cant spot them are starting to get on my nerves, IF SHE HAD SUCH A FUCKING BIG ASS SHE'D BE A FUCKING WHALE
>>
>>35766123
Know that feel mate. I got all of that plus the advantage of being able to do something new within my career at the drop of a hat.

I really think all these NEET ELITE posts are based on the idea that all jobs are McD level shit. Yet the truth is if you're not stupid and do a little searching you can work in what you love.
>>
>>35766306
I do like how the ruling is mental defectiveness, not mental illness.
>>
>>35765802
>>35765802

I'm guessing USA based?

Last i heard they were screaming out for engineers out there. I got offered a job in Alabama quite recently for oil pipelines.
>>
File: 1405114631665.jpg (79KB, 960x547px) Image search: [Google]
1405114631665.jpg
79KB, 960x547px
>>35761756

yeah, when I was 18-23 I sold drugs and only ever had minimal employment. I woke up whenever I wanted, ate whatever I wanted, bought most things I could want, got laid whenever I want etc. etc. etc. but after going to prison and having some time to think, although I don't think what I was doing was socially reprehensible, I was cheating myself out of a better life by being lazy. I'd wasted years of my life doing what I wanted to do, instead of what I really should have been doing. You're in the same boat but you're actually lazier and more useless about it.

I never liked lazy, fortunate faggots and it sounds like you may be one. I hope you realize you're just wasting time soon.

I dunno why this is on /pol/ and not /b/ or something
>>
>>35761990
Hilariously, I'm a NEET, so is my (white) wife, and I've known her half my life, making her my childhood sweetheart. Its fuckin awesome. Oh, and she's two months pregnant.
Since I spend every moment of the day with her I know its mine.
>>
>>35761756

Either you lie about your joblessness or you don't get laid.

>so what do you do, anon
>I masturbate to anime while my mother gives me money and feeds me like I'm an adult baby
>[pussy drying intensifies]
>>
>>35766366

because the hotel closes in winter.
>>
>>35766123
>well, I'll still have the private practice.

wait what do you do and where do you live?
>>
File: 1176753009843.png (212KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1176753009843.png
212KB, 600x600px
I've been a NEET on the Social Security dole for just about all of my adult life. Not that I haven't tried at all to be a normal adult with a job and my own place. But the NEET life has been all I've known. And honestly, it's a pretty nice life compared to being some working drone. Sure, all that extra time gets boring. But if you're in a position where you can pass the time in a way that you like, it's all good. Sure, people will get pissed that you're getting all this money and food stamps and insurance for what amounts to sitting on your ass. But as long as you're living within your means and not breaking the law, why should anyone bitch?

And sure, people will give you shit about "living with your parents". That always implies you're being a drain on your parents' time, space, and resources. If you do your part by paying them rent, helping out with chores, contributing to the household food bill, putting gas in the family vehicles (if you can drive and you're borrwing them), and even assisting your folks in their old age, that's the furthest thing from being a "no-good basement-dweller".

I tried so hard to be a "normal functioning adult" until I realized that the NEET life only has a bad rap because everyone else is mad because they have to work jobs they hate to get by.
>>
>>35766465
>because the hotel closes in winter.
your hotel is in the antarctis or something? Lucky chp
>>
>>35762041
>This pasta again
>Fuckers actually believe this shit
>>
>>35766369
>autism: the post
>>
>>35766109
>shoplifting pays for my hobbies and interests

That says more about your hobbies and interests than it does about the viability of the NEET lifestyle.
>>
Is it possible to be a NEET "in spirit" while still having a job?

Technically I can't qualify as a NEET, but I'd like to imitate the style.
>>
>>35766144
No, not unless you're deemed a danger to yourself or others, given a guardian, or committed.
>>
>>35766456
lold hard
>>
>>35766180
Felons are disqualified from welfare

And people wonder why prisons have revolving doors
>>
>>35766565
A NEET with a job is just a bachelor.
>>
>>35766144

To be blunt, yes.
>>
>>35766371
>all jobs are McD level shit
Most of them are. I work in a call center as a software developer and there are maybe 12 of us in IT for like 2,000 agents making $8-10 an hour. Most of them are in those positions because they are to stupid or lazy to get qualified to do anything else. All you have to do to get into a supervisory position is just show up on time for a few months and the vast majority of them can't even do that. Sadly, most people are like this, and the culture promotes it-- this thread is a great example of the loser entitlement mentality the younger generation has.
>>
>>35766354

I don't think it was from an accident-as much as I wish it was. It just started hurting last Christmas, and I just couldn't walk on it anymore. I found out it was a mix of pinched siatic nerve and the muscle on the outside of my leg is weak, like I hadn't used it in months. It's shrunken, it sounds so retarded but it hurts like hell and I can't walk
>>
>>35766151
>Pretty soon the tuition bubble over here is going to burst and we're going to see rates as low as they were in the 50s and 60s.

but no credit. hope you have money saved up to pay for it.

>>35766180
>They can't even get it, why do you think they're killing each other over the dope market?

because having that dope money means flashy cars and jewelry and then PUSSY. niggers dont have to work.
>>
Reading these threads on Sunday evenings is comforting to me - just to know that even though I'm bowing to the pressure and being a wage slave, that there are brave NEETs out there doing absolutely nothing and not feeling ashamed of it. Some day I'll join you, I hope.
>>
>>35766474
I'm a licensed clinical psychologist in one of the five largest cities in the US.
>>
>>35766565
Just work part-time so you can still sleep 12 hours a day.
>>
>>35766027
I'm UK based. I'm classed as 'self employed'. No IRS here only inland revenue and CRUSHING TAXES OH MY GOD.

Might go to Saudi. No tax. The shine has somewhat gone off that (used to be like the promised land for engineers) but still attractive.
>>
>>35762586
How about you grow your own garden? the only hard part is setting it up after that all you have to do is weed, water, and occasionally feed the plants. Put down your instruments, and fine arts for a few weeks and help out
>>
>>35766313
>TFW I'm good at a lot of things, but not good enough to go pro in any of them.
>>
>>35766483
>I tried so hard to be a "normal functioning adult" until I realized that the NEET life only has a bad rap because everyone else is mad because they have to work jobs they hate to get by.

No, it has a bad rap because it's pathetic manchild faggotry and normal society thinks you're sad and repulsive.
>>
>>35766497

No it's in the Mediterranean, but only a handful of tourists visit the area where the hotel is situated, other hotels in the same area will be closed as well. It will be a ghost town from mid October
>>
>>35766655
>I'm a licensed clinical psychologist in one of the five largest cities in the US.

youre exactly what I described. You take advantage a totally corrupted and bloated system(our medical system) and you pronounce yourself some kind of awesome excellent citizen or some shit.

Psychologist? thats the biggest bullshit job in the fucking world.
>>
>>35766625

>all jobs are in call centers in Bangladesh like where I work
>>
>>35761756
I actually get enjoyment out of working. Its satisfying. I don't make bank but I have enough. I find being able-bodied and not contributing to your family's needs is pretty dispicable. Just my two cents.
>>
>>35766720
interesting, but you still get paied during the off-time? I'm considering doing the same as you at some beachhotel in northern germany or so
>>
>>35766749

Aw did you get slapped with an Antisocial personality disorder diagnosis?
>>
File: 1406669592288.jpg (42KB, 493x575px) Image search: [Google]
1406669592288.jpg
42KB, 493x575px
>>35766716

Stay mad.
>>
>>35766716

About 96 million people are unemployed in America.

96 million people don't think I'm a degenerate because they're in the same boat as I.

And you know what, that feels good. Your stupid shit slinging as no affect on me.
>>
>>35766716
Normal society will have to adjust its stance then, because there are too many people and not enough jobs.

Yet even suggesting a 6 hour work week makes some people really mad.
>>
>>35766784
>he disagrees with your opinion
>must have a mental illness
this is why psychologists are the biggest joke
>>
>>35766798
>>35766807

>mad
>shitslinging

I'm just giving you the truth anons, I don't want to see you live in denial, that's all.
>>
>>35766758
US based call centers. We will literally hire anybody. Most of the agents that end up staying are niggers that have to be there because they are on work release. It's like the only way to get a black person to work for more than the couple weeks it takes for them to get a paystub and head to the payday loan place.
>>
>>35766151
That does actually make me feel a little better thanks. My main concern is, how do i know i'm doing what God wants? Im not always the best at picking up signs and what not, but I felt at the time i was being pushed in the direction of this course so I'm gonna stick with it
>>
>>35766643
So much this. I left neetdom 2 years ago with the goal of finding a way to become an independent neet. I hope to return someday but you all will have to enjoy it for me until then
>>
>>35766834
ahem, 6 hour work DAY.

Week would be a bit weird.
>>
>>35766749
Meh. I stand by the work I do and I'm good enough that I don't have to take insurance. My patients choose to come and they choose to pay what I charge, with the exceptions of the ones I take on a sliding scale basis. The work I do outside of the private practice is funded by an entirely different corrupt system and I'm the means of sidestepping it's corruption.
>>
>>35766835

Clearly you've never taken a english lit course.
>>
>>35766807
I'm sure not all 96 mil or jobless because they don't want to work.
>>
>>35765431
>thats 930 euros for doing NOTHING
That gravy train isn't going to last much longer, might want to better yourself while you still can
>>
I do risk analysis right now, it's pretty nice. I work a lot but I like the money and status so it's cool
>>
File: consuela.jpg (14KB, 180x181px) Image search: [Google]
consuela.jpg
14KB, 180x181px
>>35766856

Denial? Like the welfare and Social Security offices gave you, when you got tired of flipping burgers and scrubbing toilets?
>>
File: RedBull Max Reflections.png (383KB, 1091x614px) Image search: [Google]
RedBull Max Reflections.png
383KB, 1091x614px
>>35766714
Focus on one thing and eventually you will become good enough. Before i had this job i had a horrendous break-up. Decided to do something with my time and now I'm pretty excellent at playing the guitar.

My skills are not natural. I just did them over and over again until incrementally i became better. If it feels like you're not improving, you are. It's just you can't tell. Look back after a year and you'll think "Holy shit! I'm so much better!"
>>
>>35766905
uh, mister butthurt psychologist going all out. Funny because most people who get into your kind of job are mentally ill themselves. You must be a sperglorded autist
>>
>>35766589
>>35766614
Thanks for the input but I can't trust /pol/ on legal matters like this. I'd rather consult a lawyer or just avoid NEETbux in order to retain my rights
>>
>>35766784
He's not ill, and he's not a sociopath. He's just scared and desperate and trying to throw some of his stink on people who have the things he's trying so hard to show us he doesn't want.
>>
>>35763538
The cancer killing the West, everyone.
>>
>>35767043
meanwhile the US gives israel every year millions of free aid out of your taxmoney

>b-but neets are the cancer
>>
>being able to spend every day the way you want to
>you wont end up with a money grubbing slut but a girl that actually loves you
>hearing people walk to work outside my bathroom window while im taking a big fat shit thinking about what videogame i will play after sleeping some more

dont throw your life away for materialistic bullshit and social status /pol/
>>
>>35766986
Most of us are nuts, but those folks you're thrashing at aren't me.
>>
>>35767123
okay fair enough
>>
File: mcdonalds.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Just go get a job faggots. There are now hiring signs all over the place.
>>
>>35766776

I take my 17 day leave so i get paid half the hourly rate, as i said i will have over 7k stashed when i get laid off so it doesn't bother me even if i don't get paid at all.
>>
>>35767095
>false dichotomy fallacy
The cancer continues.
>>
File: there is a light inside.jpg (581KB, 2580x1378px) Image search: [Google]
there is a light inside.jpg
581KB, 2580x1378px
>>35761756

>Be NEET
>Welfare, Unemployment, Pension
>RosetaStone.exe - Spanish, French, Japanese, Arabic, Russian
>13 volume Euclids_Elements_of_Mathmatics.pdf
>The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
>A Visual Dictionary of Architecture, 2nd Edition
>Jane's Information Group Master Codex 1898-2015
>Famous Artists School Classics 60th Anniversary Edition
>The Chicago Manual of Style 2014
>Der Raster Systeme
>Gray's Anatomy: Descriptive and Applied: Surgical Edition
>Complete collection of Army Field Manuals dating back 1938 to 5th Generation Combat Dominance Doctrine

I don't have time for a job.
>>
>>35766972

>everyone who works is a minimum wage scumbag
>neets talking down to literally anyone at all

0/10
>>
File: 1405182898859.jpg (381KB, 1100x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1405182898859.jpg
381KB, 1100x1399px
>>35763158

>Currently taking law

There is still good you can do with a law degree. You can always pro bono on the side for causes you believe in. Getting into a great school is nice, but if you're industrious, you can make a law degree work for you no matter where you get it from (almost).
>>
>>35767272
so why don't you call out israel on their 140 billion which they have already received from your taxpockets to kill brown children. Instead you're here critizing young american fellows who don't even get 800bucks/month.

Hypocrisy at its finest
>>
>>35767272
Seriously. These fags can't tell the difference in paying money to fight against a culture that would love to enslave them and take away their cushy welfare state and paying money for them to just sit around and bitch about how shitty things are on their computers and iDevices.
>>
>>35767393
>to kill brown children
Perhaps you would like it better if we would leave the adherents of the religion of peace alone so these kids can grow up and enslave you? Maybe your life would be better if you were sitting in a factory making iPhones for unemployed people in wealthier nations to sit around and complain on
>>
>>35761756
>I eat my mother's great food everyday.
Being a NEET isn't bad but leeching off your parents is selfish and economically a terrible idea. For the former, your parents are spending their own money to support a child that should have moved out. Living at home till you are 20, 22, 26 years old or even a few years older is justifiable as your parents aren't expecting to support you forever. If you go straight out of high school to try and get your medical doctorate it is okay for your parents to support you, but by mooching off them forever there is no end. Beyond that if they still keep you around after they retire you will be leeching off their retirement money, lowering the standard of living of your parents who were kind enough to support you your entire life despite the fact that you are a loser with no aspirations.

Economically it is a terrible idea, what happens when your parents die? What happens if they suddenly kick you out the house when they retire because they cannot support three adults with their retirement saving and Social Security? What happens if for some reason they need to move to a smaller house, will you move from the basement into the closet because your new home is an apartment or condo? If you wanna be a NEET mooch off the government, at least in that way you are ahead of the curve as society slowly evolves to the point where labour is unnecessary.
>so I get laid whenever I want.
Somehow I doubt women wanna sleep with a man who lives with his mother his entire life and has no job regardless of his attractiveness. Regardless this whole story is probably made up or exaggerated to the extreme. Your delicious home cooking is probably frozen lasagna tossed into an oven, following instructions on the box. Your three days of weightlifting a week probably involve you going to your parents' weight room and benchpressing 40 lbs 5 times. The girls you sleep with probably don't exist because "I never really want to get laid."
>>
>>35767411
>2014
>they hate my freedumbs

Seriously?
>>
>>35765668
They presumably don't still live with their mothers.
>>
I've had a job and nothing changed for me other than being able to buy fast food.
I don't care about money. A computer and internet you are set entertainment wise for life. I don't care about women, so no wealth being funneled away on that point.
If I could qualify for welfare and live as a NEET alone I totally would. Unfortunately I don't so I'm living with my parents.
>>
>>35767612
Are you stupid enough to believe that if everyone in the US just became a NEET that some other culture wouldn't come in and take you over? They will just give you jobs and free money out of the kindness of their hearts?
>>
>>35767599
if we would leave them alone and give their land back, they wouldn't give a shit about anyone

>if you were sitting in a factory making iPhones for unemployed people
No, I'm busy enjoying my "white privilege" :^)
>>
>>35767719
That's already been happening since the last few decades. That's why there are no jobs left anymore, dipshit
>>
>>35767715
And eventually the video games and internet will get old and everyone else will start to treat you like an outcast. Nobody wants to socialize with losers like you. And by the time you wake up and realize it, you'll won't even qualify for McD's because you'll have been out of work for so long. Have fun with that.
>>
>>35766313
liar.
>>
>>35767600
>Living at home till you are 20, 22, 26 years old or even a few years older is justifiable

I honestly don't think 26+ is reasonable. If the son or daughter is like physically or mentally disabled, sure. But if you're an able-bodied person at fucking 26, you should move out.
I moved out at 24 and even then I felt like an asshole.
>>
>>35767600
>Economically it is a terrible idea, what happens when your parents die? What happens if they suddenly kick you out the house when they retire because they cannot support three adults with their retirement saving and Social Security? What happens if for some reason they need to move to a smaller house,

This is an excellent point. I have an uncle who's now in his late fifties. He was a gifted programmer and had a variety of lucrative jobs in tech in the early days of computers. He lived in my grandmothers, his mothers, basement. He did a little travelling, liked to gamble, and depended on his mother and stepfather to feed and house him. He ended up losing every decent job he had and could never seem to hold down anything more than gas jockey. Personality conflicts and a persecution complex made him more or less unemployable.

When Grandpa died, Grandma had to sell the house and move into a smaller place because she couldn't maintain the place on her own and he was fucking useless. She kicked him out at 50 and now he lives sometimes in shelters, sometimes in a van and sometimes at the park. He's a bitter, miserable prick who blames everyone but himself for his failures and thinks the world owes him something

Typical NEET.
>>
>>35767817
that's only in america
in other cultures and countries, it's okay to stay at home with parents til you're 30
>>
>>35766669
Yea I'm a soon to be US expat been working in Peckham this year had to come back and stay current on bullshit tax law ..its such a fucking hassle.That's why I'm going back lol. Saudi is turning into a land of milk and honey its nuts.
>>
>>35767783
I have an awesome job and my company is hiring. There are no jobs for losers because nobody wants to lose money paying someone that doesn't pull their weight.
>>
>>35767719
It has nothing to do with Israel
>>
>>35767794
mmmmmmmmm salt lol
>>
>>35767894
So how many people is your company hiring from the 200-250 people applying? 1-2?

>b-but you just need to do it the "boomer way"
>>
>>35767894
>that doesn't pull their weight
you mean being the cousin, bestfriend, son or daughter from the HR people?
>>
>>35766456
>Since I spend every moment of the day with her I know its mine.
This is just sad dude.
>>
File: whatyoudeserve.jpg (200KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
whatyoudeserve.jpg
200KB, 1200x800px
>>35767737
>if we would leave them alone and give their land back, they wouldn't give a shit about anyone
LOL, until they become wealthier than you and decide they want to be an imperial power. And next thing you know your welfare is gone and you have no choice but to work 60 hours a week just for a few bowls of cereal and a 20sq ft apartment.

Pic related: it's your future.
>>
>>35767817
I was thinking more along the lines of a person trying to become an MD, living at home has the major advantage of being rent free, or at least very low rent which is useful if you are trying to pay your way through postsecondary education. The main point is as long as progress is being made a justification can be had, if you are 26 years old and getting your doctorate and living at home so you don't have to pay rent, that is okay. If you are 26 years old, work at McDonald's, earn minimum wage, and don't bother to even try to get promotions or are 26 years old and have been unemployed for 6 years you should be kicked out.

Parents should support their kids as much as possible, especially when their kids are on rough footing or are trying to better themselves, that doesn't mean you should have any obligation to support your lazy son who refuses to try and get a job or make himself employable.
>>
>>35768020
Nope. We hire all kinds of people. Hire them out of prison even. But we require you to actually work, which is a shock to a lot of people so turnover is quite high.

>b-b-but I want more than $10 an hour for my elite 4chan skillz

>>35768059
No, but if that is what it takes, maybe you should become friends with an HR person? Getting work requires work. That's why most companies have salesmen.
>>
>>35768090
please don't tell me there's someone like you in the world right now who seriously believes that the palestinians are going to invade the US and cut our welfare. And next? They're going to use startrek weapons?

you're reading too much Talmud, shlomo
>>
>>35768185
yeah I knew it, you're the typical youngster who has the "boomer" attitude, you're cute, aw. You're going to wake up, just wait.
>>
Never post images like that in the OP, OP, it brings the retards out of the woodworks

[spoiler]source?[/spoiler]
>>
>>35768239

>being wiling to work is "the boomer attitude"

maybe that's why they did so much better than you are :^)
>>
>>35768187
Perhaps you missed all of the beheading videos? And I guess you didn't get the memo that Russia and China and the rest of the BRICs are dumping the dollar for SDRs and a Gold-backed Yuan?

Party is almost over, one way or the other. Either the west is going to wise up and cut off all of the dead weight or the rest of the world is going to end up doing it for us.
>>
>>35768265
>just walk in, ask for the manager and shake his hands, it's that easy to get a job, they said
>>
>>35768318

>just sit at home and make excuses, it's that easy!
>>
>>35768059
No, it means not being a lazy shit. Yes nepotism is bad in the modern workplace, but most people hiring don't have family actively looking, and rarely do people applying have close enough relations to get a major bump over others. You want a job? Fill out applications, shake hands, and volunteer.

Seriously, your neighbor saying how you took in their newspaper when they were on vacation isn't a good reference, but someone from a major charitable organization saying you came over every weekend, spent 8 hours working with them, always worked hard, always was willing to try new tasks and help other people around you when they needed assistance is an excellent reference, possibly better than a former employer because the person didn't even pay you, you CHOSE to put in that kind of effort for no (direct) reward.
>>
>>35761756

> pol complaining about degeneracy...

>25% of threads are of degenerate women showing off their bodies

Fuck you faggots.
>>
>>35768338
>>35768342
>they shook hands with Manager, got the job after 1 week searching
>other people actively search for months, go through hell

>NO YOU'RE LAZY!!!!1
>>
>>35768552

I've gotten all my jobs through networking since I busted my ass at my first job.

>Just make a reputation in your industry, it's that easy!
>>
>>35768588
See:
>>35767166
caisher MAUDE
>>
>>35768588
>fresh out college
>expect to have already 3 year working experience and 5 years of voluntering for a junior position

>it's that easy, just shake hands with manager!!
>>
>>35768588
WOW YOU BUSTED YOUR ASS AT YOUR FIRST JOB

WOOOOOW

OH MY GOD

LIKE, no one else has ever worked hard in his life! WOW!
>>
>>35766928
96 million? What? Unemployment is like 6%. That's closer to 16 million. Are you referring to retired people?
>>
>>35768696

You should have just gotten an apprenticeship in a trade like I did.

>>35768760

>implying i implied that at all
>being mad

I thought NEET's were sophisticated, why are you spazzing out anon?
>>
>>35768812
>apprenticeship
>dares to boast about it
laughinggirls.jpg

I'm not even the guy you replied to. I do pretty fine in my life but I'm amused to see someone boast about having only an apprenticeship and having "worked hard" at his first job.
>>
>>35768760
>I worked so HARD standing around that fry station for 3 months that one summer
>only called in sick once a week
>was only late 1/3 of the time
>I worked HARD
>>
>>35768696
You should have just done computer science and gotten a developer job like I did.
>>
>>35768983
I've gotten all my jobs through networking since I busted my ass at my first job.
>>
>>35768936
I BUSTED MY ASS AT MY FIRST JOB
I DID IT EVEN FOR FREE

WORKED HARD

FIRST JOB
I
R
S
T

J
O
B
>>
>>35765402
YOU ONLY HAD TO NOT BE A NIGGER
>>
>>35769112
YOU ONLY HAD TO BUST YOUR ASS AT YOUR FIRST JOB
>>
>>35769132
Edgy.
>>
>>35769132
You should have just done STEM and gotten a engineer job like I did.
>>
>>35769201
Should've. Then I might even hire you, because my team can't find any developers right now, despite how hard we try.
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.