[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

>Zoe Quinn Told Us What Being Targeted by Every Troll in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 68

File: zoe.png (324KB, 706x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zoe.png
324KB, 706x332px
>Zoe Quinn Told Us What Being Targeted by Every Troll in the World Feels Like

http://unvis.it/www.vice.com/read/we-talked-to-zoe-quinn-about-whats-next-for-the-gaming-world-999
>>
>VICE

Seriously go fuck yourself. Stop spamming this shit here.
>>
>>35659160

>tfw you will never get your idea for a game made because you aren't a female sjw attention whore
>>
File: AlexJonesFinger.jpg (84KB, 1536x813px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AlexJonesFinger.jpg
84KB, 1536x813px
>>35659160
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>35659160
Those 5 guys must've been very desperate for some pussy.
I still don't get it how she managed to convince them
>>
It's the first picture of her that I actually like, thanks OP.
>>
I'd recommend dontolink. But just don't go, it's more biased journalism, nothing you don't know.
>>
Taking your referrer off doesn't mean we don't know it's you, Vice

fuck off and take yer samefags with you
>>
File: 1410562653114.jpg (74KB, 360x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410562653114.jpg
74KB, 360x396px
>>35659160
>>
>anti-corruption
>troll
pick one
>>
>>35659160

Why does everyone give her the benefit of the doubt simple because she was "attacked" aka female for "someone pointed out the facts of reality that make me look bad"?

Seriously ISIS is being attacked on the internet, is Vice going to interview them on the future of radical political resistance and world conquering?

>"Hello Mr. Beheads Innocent Journalists, mean white little dick having journalists said mean nasty things about you on the internet but we're here to help you get your story told!"
>>
>>35659305
please don't desecrate Pepe
>>
>>35659160

most overblown thing on 4chan ever. stop talking about this shit. sage
>>
Quit posting to /pol/ Zoe
>>
>>35659160
It's not trolling if it's true. Take some fucking personal responsibility for your horrible life choices.
>>
>>35659248

I'm pretty for sure some booze or drugs was involved in some ways, there are pictures of her out drinking with some of the 5 guys. Beer googles is the only way these bitches get any D.
>>
>>35659327
>Why does everyone give her the benefit of the doubt
white knights and clickbait
>>
>>35659160
Pastebin or kill yourself
>>
File: 1410132873448.jpg (29KB, 292x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410132873448.jpg
29KB, 292x366px
>>35659305
THATS NOW HOW PEPE WORKS YOU NORMALSHIT
>>
>>35659406
>unvis.it link
>ask for pastebin
>>
I don't get all the buttrage over this, wasn't her game free anyway?
>>
File: Cum-cry.jpg (69KB, 1165x729px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cum-cry.jpg
69KB, 1165x729px
>>35659428
>your face because girl makes boring game that gets attention.
>nobody fucking cares dickbags
>>
>>35659528
>I don't get all the buttrage over this
do some research on it m80
>>
Can you stop posting her? its so sad you losers have never come in contact with a skank in your lives and this this zoe quinn girls special.
>>
File: 1409647605110.jpg (65KB, 499x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409647605110.jpg
65KB, 499x499px
>>35659544
actually I care more about pepe than zoe quinn. im only posting ITT because pepe
>>
disgusting fucking whore, hateful monster drop dead
>>
File: Hmmm.jpg (30KB, 537x437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hmmm.jpg
30KB, 537x437px
>>35659588
pepe is love
>>
File: 1403609288734.jpg (38KB, 509x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403609288734.jpg
38KB, 509x499px
>>35659618
pepe is life
>>
>Bring our brave girl home.
>>
>>35659588
>>35659618
>>
>>35659681
but what if pepe is french
>>
>>35659327
>Why does everyone give her the benefit of the doubt simple because she was "attacked" aka female for "someone pointed out the facts of reality that make me look bad"?

not just that, Zoe has been caught before lying about this EXACT THING
>>
>>35659160
>tfw Gavin McInnes was the only thing keeping Vice from becoming a progressive hugbox
>tfw he's now relegated to writing for websites that already have an avowed conservative bias
>>
File: happening5.jpg (11KB, 400x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
happening5.jpg
11KB, 400x341px
>>35659770
>>
>>35659770
Are you implying the French can't be depressed and collect piss bottles?
>>
File: sad frog memoirs.jpg (204KB, 796x861px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad frog memoirs.jpg
204KB, 796x861px
>>35659681
>>
File: 1372114057779.jpg (31KB, 400x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372114057779.jpg
31KB, 400x295px
>>
File: 1410210598435.jpg (833KB, 860x2536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410210598435.jpg
833KB, 860x2536px
>>35659856
What if pepe was a bottle of sherry?

>>35659903
fucking kek
>>
>>35659160
>there are consequences to my actions
>it's not fair
>>
File: seriously.jpg (26KB, 407x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seriously.jpg
26KB, 407x407px
How does VICE go from interviewing Liberian Cannibal Warlords to this fucking shit??
>>
>>35659160
>If you haven't been paying attention to #Gamergate, I can't blame you. August was a very bad month for gaming, gamers, and games. If anything about this garbage made it to your news feed despite your being someone who doesn't pay much attention to the gaming world, it was that gamer guys were ganging up on gamer feminists for some reason. It's been the kind of story most people avoid because it combines the "This makes me ashamed just to be human" aspect of a college rape scandal[2] with the "I have no frame of reference for this" aspect of a labor dispute in the waste-management industry[3].

Wow..... just wow
>>
>>35659549

No, all I see is this chick getting free promotion for her free game.
>>
I'm watching a walkthrough of Depression Quest... It's not even remotely a game and all the options you choose just makes things worse and worse.
It's not even a game.
>>
>>35660038
I can't even
>>
>>35660038
>"This makes me ashamed just to be human

Wow, really? Thats the tipping point?

Fuck these people.
>>
>>35659305
10/10
>>
File: 00000.jpg (30KB, 474x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00000.jpg
30KB, 474x474px
>>35660038
>"I have no frame of reference for this" aspect of a labor dispute in the waste-management industry

Sounds like the author of this piece is projecting his own ignorance of basic economics and finance onto his readership.
>>
>>35660212
It's anudda Shoah, anon!
>>
>>35660008

>4chan went from raiding scientology to some gamer chick i've never fucking heard of and treats it like this is the biggest fucking deal ever.
>>
>>35659160
here's the authors twitter.
https://twitter.com/MikeLeePearl


Do they only hire hipsters at vice? I honestly had a lot more respect for VICE before reading this garbage.
>>
>>35660008
SJWs. They literally destroy everything they touch
>>
>>35660313
yes
>>
>fake eye lashes
>neon-dyed hair
>lips-piercing
>gurl gamur
>'depressed'
Can she be more of an attention whore
>>
>>35660313
VICE has went from something radically interesting to just another crazy SJW site.
>>
>It's me, it's all about me, look at me! I'm so special! I'm Zoe Quinn look at me! I got this magnet in my finger isn't it cool? Wa wa wa!
>>
>tfw you aren't part of the gaming media and thus will never get to lick zoe quinn's butthole
I j-just want a little taste ;_;
>>
>>35660301
scientology was the cancer that killed /b/. after that shit the internet got flooded with SJWs as everyone wanted to jump on the bandwagon, instead of just whiney women looking for cheat codes for the sims.
>>
>>35660403
that's disgusting, bro.
>>
File: mike pearl.jpg (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mike pearl.jpg
90KB, 1024x768px
>>35659160
>>
File: 1409467351023.jpg (8KB, 221x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409467351023.jpg
8KB, 221x216px
>>35660355
yes
>>
>>35660359

A moment of silence for our dearly departed Vice. Cracked also fell to the retardation of social justice. Is nothing sacred to these monsters?
>>
>>35660313
>I wish just once a polyamorist would speculate at length about human nature.

cuck detected
>>
>>35660008
They got bought out by HBO, and then profit became a big motivator.

SJWs are so fucking easy to pander to, and that's the problem.
>>
File: 1379791149102.gif (281KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379791149102.gif
281KB, 250x250px
>>35660359
>>35660446
I used to frequent jalopnik/gizmodo and enjoy vice before I came to /pol/

now I refuse to visit any gawker-network sites as well as vice.
>>
>>35660359
brought to you by Fox News! Check out beta male tonight on Red Eye!
>>
File: laughing manlet.jpg (71KB, 640x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing manlet.jpg
71KB, 640x427px
>>35660414
>mfw Project Chanology was supposed to systematically destroy Scientology
>>
>>35660414
Fucking Chanology. Anonymoose had to become a movement, and that opened the floodgates to the faggotry and cancer that infest our once-beloved 4chan.
>>
>>35659822
I don't mind a conservative bias since that just means they'll have the balls to report what's actually true. Look at the zimzam trial and benghazi for example. The only people reporting on it were the places with conservative bias. Plus It's always nice to see people in media who are conservative. There needs to be some counterbalance to liberal bias or else it will run rampant.
>>
>>35660313
They're also terribly insulting to the cultures they cover and the people they interview. Not to mention how factually inaccurate they can be just to push some point of view.
>>
>>35660008
vice got bought by rupert jew.
>>
>>35660632

Shameless plug for Reason. com. Free minds and free markets!
>>
File: 6dnzFWI.jpg (18KB, 297x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6dnzFWI.jpg
18KB, 297x414px
>>35660632
>or else it will run rampant

I've got some bad news for you
>>
>>35660632
if something is true if doesnt need any bias

the only purpose conservatist bias media only serve is becoming a strawman for leftist to dismiss legitimate causes
>>
You are all contributing to her viral marketing campaign you fuckign faggots
>>
>>35660604
Shut up. The only people who believe that are retards who weren't even here until after it happened.
>>
>>35660301
>I've never heard about

Then maybe learn why we're doing it, you fucking trog.

Why do people on /pol/ insist on hating something when they know jack fucking shit about it? Nazis that hate Communism without having ever read a single page of Marx, and leftists hating National Socialism without ever even hearing the name Schact. You're no fucking better than the SJW whores and hambeasts that you rally against.

Learn what the fuck it is, THEN come on here and call us retarded if you disagree with the cause. For fucks sakes, man...
>>
>>35660359
I honestly liked them at one point, especially their documentaries. But the more I watch and the more I read from them, the more unprofessional they come off as.
>>
>>35660632
wow man, where have you been since walter cronkite and the invention of entertainment news?
>>
>>35659255
probably because its before she was a fat cow
>>
>>35660701
That's why it's running rampant, because there's barely any conservative bias in media.
>>
>>35660604
now darpa/cia claims all american high profile hacks are done by "the anonymoose hacking group from 4chan" whatever that shit means. which is also apparently russian somehow.
>>
>>35660812
>Two wrongs make a right

This country is retarded sometimes...
>>
>>35660435
Man that is so perfect
>>
File: kappa_the_conqueror.png (507KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kappa_the_conqueror.png
507KB, 900x1200px
>>35660735
>if something is true if doesnt need any bias

kek, that is not how propaganda works.

It is a lot easier to make an emotional argument for a lobbying organization that is paying you a lot of money than it is to make an unbiased factual case to an audience that never reeeally learned how to think rationally.
>>
>>35660771
he's right

project chanology started as a funny passing time for some bored college kid (which in itself is pure faggotry) to pure moralfaggotry and social justice bullshit

the whole cancerous campaign marked the death of 4chan
>>
I hate to judge a book by its cover, but, really, you should've expected this based on the appearance and behaviour of your average VICE reporter.
>>
>>35660931
you sound like a communist

the end justifies the mean
>>
>>35660735
They ridicule everything that isn't liberal so that people dismiss them. That's why you're too afraid to support any conservative organization/campaign/person. Because CNN makes the liberals think that any given non - liberal is totally incompetent, and then because people don't want to be associated with people who are ridiculed, it looks like the non liberal thing is so pathetic that not even conservatives admit to liking it because they don't want to get made fun of. Like you and the tea party. The libs will support OWS even though the conservatives hate it but conservatives won't support the tea party even though the tea party is miles more sane than ows. That's why you're failing. Because you are such pussies that you won't support anyone because redditors will make fun of you.
>>
>>35661007

Yeah, but I always thought Vice wouldn't allow itself to be corrupted by unholy Cultural Marxism.
>>
>>35661016
I'm sorry to tell you that even if what you believe is true, you cannot simply "explain it" to your audience. Facts have no weight, logic has no weight.

It must be conveyed using all the tricks that liberals use to seem so convincing, or else you'll fail every time.
>>
>>35661007
>reporter
VICE blogger, calling most people who write articles reporters or journalists, is like calling rent a cops Police Officers.
>>
>>35660860
That's how it works. You don't let one side run rampant. There has to be something to counter it, since it results in the public opinion being center instead of left or right. You're pretty fucking stupid. Not that I'd expect anything different from a self hating American who brings up constantly how much he hates his own country.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 398x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 398x377px
take all this shit to /v/
no one but your lifesize miku blowup doll gf cares about your little fantasy degenerate world of playing vidya 10 hours a day. This is not /pol/ worthy.
>>
>>35661070

Everything this guy said is right. Don't you know, the rules have changed? Logic and facts USED to carry weight in debates. Now, it's all about the feels.

Let Jim tell you how it is now.
>Ever Forward Towards Oblivion: CEDA & the Death of Standards
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_2MUenYJ6o&list=UUWB0dvorHvkQlgfGGJR2yxQ
>>
>>35659357
>I'm a-ok with corruption in journalism
>I wish people would stop talking about how contributes and writers for a site owned by one of the largest online media networks (Gawker) have been shown to be violating journalistic ethics and Gawker is content to let it slide.

I know it's trite at this point but I think you're a real life shill.
>>
>>35660672
>They're also terribly insulting to the cultures they cover
Cannibalism isn't culture, Steve.
>>
>>35661067

Really? The name of the website is Vice. With a name like that they weren't suddenly going to become straight arrows.
>>
>>35661289
>Gawker
WTF is Gawker? How old are you?
>>
File: 5tyTFTl.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5tyTFTl.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>35661382

>2014
>Not knowing about Gawker Media, the largest online media company

Shig
>>
>>35661036

This right here is a good point. The left leaning people tend to make the really conservative guys look like looneys. It doesn't help that they tend to say outrageous things to get the hard fringe to support them, leaving them open to ridicule. A more articulate right wing news source would do the conservative cause a lot of good. One that isn't driven by emotion by rather logic and a well defined argument.
>>
People really should've followed the rabbit hole all the way down like I did.

I haven't played video games since SSX tricky and I give zero fucks about 'video game journalism' but this was a real, confirmed conspiracy and that's the interesting part of it.

From Academia to Femshit Think Tanks and PR firms, this shit is crazy, to think they're going THIS fucking far just to try and squash male fun, i mean le patriarchy
>>
If you had a real doll of Chloe, would you fuck it?
>>
>>35661538
>squash male fun
Women have been the majority of game purchasers for a while, and now they are a majority of game players. There will still be plenty of games with brainless big tit bimbo's, but not as a default.
>>
has there been any evidence, other than the blog post by an angry ex-boyfriend, that she exchanged sexual favors for good reviews with gaming critics?
>>
>>35661676

You dare to put Candy Crush or FarmVille in the same league as Diablo 3 or CoD?
>>
>>35661676
oh look it's this lie again
>>
>>35661676
Please. Look at the types of "video games" they play vs dudes. Those stats are crooked as fuck, it includes Farmville and shit like that.
>>
>>35659903

The French don't collect piss in bottles. They go outside and piss in the alley.
>>
>>35661676
> Women have been the majority of casual game purchasers for a while like Farmville

fixt
>>
>>35660313

Their headquarters is in Brooklyn. What do you think?
>>
>>35661728
admittance from the banger and bangees that it happened?
>>
>>35661755

and the Marxists want to try and find a way to bring those two markets together somehow. It's funny. They claim to love diversity, yet all they are doing is destroying it.
>>
>>35659160
Assume that anyone not using Archive.today links is from Vice themselves.

And yes they fucking post here.
>>
jesus christ

good luck ebola end this shit already
>>
>>35659305

SAVED

for future antics only
>>
>>35661871

Piece of advice, READ A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK. The Cold War is over. Communism lost, Capitalism won!
>>
>>35660038

>gamer guys were ganging up on gamer feminists for some reason.

Someone with a journalism degree actually wrote this.
>>
Mods should ban people that link to clickbaits
>>
anyone read the steam comments on her game, fucking hilarious, all the positive reviews I saw were sarcastic, negative reviews ripped the game to pieces, and i didn't see a single person who had played the game for greater than 2 hours.

To fail so hard, poor snowflake
>>
>>35661228
>self hating American

I love this country, so much that I feel the need to apologize for having idiots like you that think there's any substance whatsoever in ANY of our media, liberal or conservative.

Keep shilling and crying about muh librulz Republicrat waterhead. The real enemy is within you and them.
>>
>>35661984
Journalism is one of those things that you don't need a degree for, imo. It's the same as teaching elementary school.

You're either good at it, or you're not. No one can teach you to be a better writer. If you're shit, which most are, 4 years of liberal arts classes aren't going to change that
>>
>>35661728

Well we could start searching for evidence. The accusations are fairly specific in the blog post so it should be a simply matter of checking whether or not the people that were accused of sleeping with Zoe actually did provide sexual favors for good reviews. I'm pretty sure there was some images that were posted covering this stuff.
>>
>>35662112
because her "game" is awful and the way it got greenlit is pure dirt. Games in /f/ have more gameplay than that piece of shit
>>
>>35662414

I agree in part with your comment. You don't need a degree to be a good journalist but it helps those people who don't have good journalistic instincts to learn a better way of doing it. They might still be shit writers but at least they have the information to draw on to try and improve.
>>
>>35659305
PERFECTION
>>
>>35662414
When they want to be taken super srs:
>"We're journalists!"

When they get caught pulling bullshit:
>"Hey, whaddaya expect, we're just bloggers!"
>>
>>35661937
But Fascism is in control
>>
Seeing as how I'm guessing this is the GG thread for /pol/ right now, I came to warn you, people on /v/ are eating up this "It's not about SJWs, we can reason with them and make friends" bullshit.

All this work that has been will be lost because the lot of them can't see the big picture. They're starting to forget how real the cultural marxism is.
>>
>>35662414
>Journalism is one of those things that you don't need a degree for, imo. It's the same as teaching elementary school.

Fucking this. I hate it when some journalism major or film major starts claiming "lol if you think my major is shit then throw away your movies/newspapers/etc!" - as if all that wouldn't exist if it weren't for academia pretending journalism and film are real majors.

Mike Judge - BS physics, no film degree
Glenn Greenwald - BA, philosophy, law degree
Orson Welles - art college dropout
Spielberg - making movies before he was a teen, finished film school 35 years after enrolling (and after establishing success)
James Cameron - college dropout (physics major)
etc
etc
>>
File: back to reddit 2.png (128KB, 500x177px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
back to reddit 2.png
128KB, 500x177px
>>35663085
>Fascism is in control
>>
>>35663085

> Police State = Fascism

Looks like someone found the definition with his High School book
>>
>>35663133

http://journalismdegree.org/2009/25-most-influential-journalists-in-history/

Heh I wonder if this guy appreciates the irony in trying to sell journalism as a major with a list of influential journalists, many of which either don't have journo degrees, and many who were influential before journalism was even a major
>>
>>35663133
>Orson Welles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40
>>
File: 1404430706727s.jpg (4KB, 125x123px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404430706727s.jpg
4KB, 125x123px
>>35659160
>>
>>35660008

I can think of one way she did it....

6 Guys doesn't have a good ring to it though
>>
>>35660008
Vice got rid of Gavin McInnes, an entertaining semi-red-pilled white man who founded the fucking thing.

They're garbage.
>>
>>35659160
It must have taken a lot of makeup to make her not look like a tranny.
>>
>>35664223
>yfw she provided the picture for the piece
topkek, i'm surprised it wasn't a myspace angle
>>
File: comments.jpg (108KB, 927x486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comments.jpg
108KB, 927x486px
>>35659160
>>
>>35664223
still looks like a slut
>>
File: quin.jpg (38KB, 400x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
quin.jpg
38KB, 400x390px
So the manipulative cunt put on her "feels bad man" face to snap a selfie to include in the article.

No doubt she can cry on command and be completely "baffled" when the threats are traced to her own computer
>>
>>35659205
>>
The only thing worth reading on Vice is the Bad Cop Blotter by Lucy Steigerwald
>>
File: 1408460904101.gif (897KB, 250x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408460904101.gif
897KB, 250x376px
>>35659305
>>
>>35660472
Didn't they also cast out gavin mcinnes?
>>
>>35660038
wow
>>
>>35659428
>>35659588
>>35659618
>>35659647
>>35659681
>>35659770
holy mother of shitposting or sliding, I honestly can't tell which.
>>
Did anybody call the phone number in the game yet?
>>
>>35664371
they're pretty transparent, yeah
>>
>>35660038

Why exactly was it bad for gaming? Sales down? Glitchy game released? Serial killer going around killing people who are jacking off to xbox kinect?

These people are just like the artsy fartsy liberals in the film world. No Julio, the average person gives two corn-riddled shits about your art project. We want to see the three B's: Boobs, Bombs, Blood.
>>
File: zqza.jpg (152KB, 793x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zqza.jpg
152KB, 793x505px
Zoe Quinn & Iggy Azalea. Seperated at birth?
>>
>>35664666
They control the press and people think the press is legitimate. 99% of games will be ignored or decried where Depression Quest will win every contest, win every award, and receive 10/10 across the board.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/jewRz/all
http://imgur.com/a/pWDlk/all
http://imgur.com/a/HJuzo/all
http://imgur.com/a/usu24/all
http://imgur.com/a/TgPDh/all
http://imgur.com/a/LlrUo/all
http://imgur.com/a/Seqhl/all
http://imgur.com/a/N6D5p/all
http://imgur.com/a/neazd/all
>>
>>35664630

647 is a cell phone AC for Toronto

dafuq
>>
>>35664681

Iggy is actually fuckable though.
>>
File: 1407557145562.png (292KB, 561x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407557145562.png
292KB, 561x552px
You are all monsters! Leave that poor innocent girl alone!
>>
>>35664713

>http://imgur.com/a/usu24#60

>someone cheated on his 10/10 wife for this
>>
no pepe by order of moot
>>
>>35664603

porque no los dos?
>>
>>35659305
saved and
>>35664800
>>
>>35664713
is it wrong that i want to fug her
>>
>>35660632
Wow, you still believe Benghazi was an important issue when compared to basically any other foreign affair of this administration including Fast and Furious?
>>
>>35664866
Depends, are you going to promote her games on your blog?
>>
>>35664860
lol
>>
File: 6477235274.png (77KB, 684x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6477235274.png
77KB, 684x501px
>>35664630
>>
>>35659588
>fbi
>canadia currency
>why
>>
>>35664866

I've fapped to her, I don't care what anybody says.

Those pics are like 7 years old though, you know that right? What little she had going for her is probably long gone.
>>
>>35659160
>an indie game called Depression Quest got good reviews, despite its lack of machine guns and emphasis on exploring feelings rather than making aliens explode.

Holy mother of straw man, do these people even try to write unbiased pieces anymore?
>>
File: DSC_0585-001.jpg (71KB, 689x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC_0585-001.jpg
71KB, 689x456px
>>35665014
>>
>>35664698
Gee that reminds me of how Gone Home got 10/10 and tons of coverage over much better games.
>>
Did someone say people played this for a few hours?

I beat it in 8 minutes (and I didnt use cheat codes).

She really should have "programmed" this in WordPress though, since her columns are all fucking off.
>>
File: 1377207204178.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1377207204178.gif
196KB, 264x269px
>>35665187
That's the whole point. Apparently every game goes through this same machine.
>>
File: BN32qhR.jpg (237KB, 803x631px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BN32qhR.jpg
237KB, 803x631px
>>35665268
the goyim know, shut it down!
>>
>>35659205
this
>>
www.takimag.com/article/the_long_march_through_the_arcade_jim_goad/print

site is down atm but you can google cache it
>>
File: zzzzzz.jpg (50KB, 650x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zzzzzz.jpg
50KB, 650x274px
>>35664741
She'd make a credible Marilyn Manson impersonator.
>>
>>35664878
Hello /v/. Benghazi is an important issue.
>>
>>35665014
Why fap to her? I've read that she totally puts out.

> tfw there are mountains of documents, more detailed than any other investigation in the history of mankind, proving beyond a reasonable doubt that she totally puts out.
>>
Shills tearing the /v/ board pretty hard right now.
>>
>>35665399
post anime girls
>>
File: 1410336595528.gif (102KB, 758x696px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410336595528.gif
102KB, 758x696px
>>35665421
>>
>>35665453
fuck off tripshit
>>
Has vice covered the Muslim pedophile rings in the uk? Or the ten year cover up?
>>
>>35664681
Zoe looks like she has Progeria.
Iggy is just plainfaced but cute
>>
File: boys.png (904KB, 1360x766px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boys.png
904KB, 1360x766px
>>35665105
>>
>>35659160
what did she do and why does /pol/ not like her?

>brown girls in return
>>
>>35659160
vice is full of arrogant, liberal, SJW's who think they are the voice of reason, what's new?
>>
>>35665557
lurk more faggot
>>
File: 1410485628724.jpg (542KB, 1576x695px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410485628724.jpg
542KB, 1576x695px
>>35665557
>>
>>35665382
> muh bengazi
> muh obummer
>>
File: 1316974425517.jpg (612KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1316974425517.jpg
612KB, 1600x1200px
>>35660604
Chanology was the most glorious thing that ever happened on 4chan
>>
>>35665557
Long story short: fucks 5 different guys to get her game greenlit, colludes with various "gaming news" sites to attack gamers (see "gamers are over"), cries that she's being attacked while accusing gamers of being misogynistic shits, rallies for games to be SJW education devices and in general is a whiney bitch for attention and money.
>>
>>35665548
Is that Sam Hyde?
>>
>>35665557
Every media outlet that reports on video games is in collusion and has been for years. This was a particular case of a loose-vagina'd 6/10 lass taking total media attention and going full SJW professional victim. Her ex documented all of her infidelity compared to her very harsh views on morality in relationships.

She made a shitty non-game like Gone Home and one poor soul was kind enough to explain exactly why it got popular.
>>
>>35665733
yeah. she looks just like him in that pic
>>
>>35665733
Not sure, doesn't look enough like a meth addict.
>>
File: 1409604654255.jpg (7KB, 197x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409604654255.jpg
7KB, 197x200px
>>35665664
thank you :3
sounds like an important issue that we should all be aware of, espescially over things like ISIS and ebola
>>
>If you didn't want to become the fixation of the entire internet's hatred,

>Then you shouldn't have been a self-serving, morally bankrupt bitch, and you shouldn't have started a fake game jam with the intention of pocketing the money.
>>
File: gamergate_darpa.png (3MB, 1280x6478px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gamergate_darpa.png
3MB, 1280x6478px
>>35665767
Crazy thing is that there are links from DARPA to all of this. That and minority gamers being attacked by Quinn supporters are fighting back.
>>
>>35665767
isis and ebola are abstract
video games are tangible

you're still a faggot
>>
File: 1388327545909.png (87KB, 181x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388327545909.png
87KB, 181x241px
>>35665733
>>35665762
>>
I hate bitches that look like that. Looks like she did her makeup with kool aid.
>>
You are now aware that most /v/irgins post on /pol/ as well.
It's funny because most of you /pol/acks claim to be superior yet you are here posting about videogames "politics". Kek.
>>
>>35665767
faggot
>>
>>35664349

>Dat beta faggot third comment
>>
File: 90-raid2009061325.jpg (181KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
90-raid2009061325.jpg
181KB, 800x600px
>>35665690

Yes. Yes it was.
>>
>>35665767

Well, if you LIKE cultural marxism having a go at the #1 media that kids and young adults consume, by all means ignore it.
>>
>>35665831
This was the only thing that ever interested me out of all this.
>>
>>35665971

http://gamergate.giz.moe/2014/09/digra-darpa-iarpa-silverstring-media-government-funding-project/
>>
>>35665690
Those guys became the SJW movement, brah.
>>
>>35664761
>http://imgur.com/a/usu24#60

Post wife?
>>
>>35665105

Whoa jesus christ man.

She looked like shit before, and then she added 35lbs.
>>
>>35665767
>Ids habeding
>Stopping the spread of cultural Marxism into yet another cultural medium
>>
>>35666160
>>35665105
>>35665548
>>35665748
Stop fatshaming disgusting shits
>>
File: 1410146804694.jpg (16KB, 342x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410146804694.jpg
16KB, 342x399px
>>35665744
>6/10
>>
>>35665865

>videogames
>not culturally important

I play one pleb tier title a year at best but even I realize the influence video games have on boys and young men. We don't want it to serve as a propaganda tool for these cultural marxists.
>>
>>35665105
Why is her head so small? It looks like it was photoshopped.
>>
>>35666205

Never.

It's not too late to change anon.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>35666339
Nope. It just shows that you are obsessed with ti.
>>
>>35665105

>>The seeds of #Gamergate were planted early last year, when an indie game called Depression Quest got good reviews, despite its lack of machine guns and emphasis on exploring feelings rather than making aliens explode. Gamers had furrowed their brows suspiciously at such flukes in the past, and there was a limited negative reaction to Depression Quest. Some gamers even got abusive, but it apparently didn't merit mainstream headlines
>>
>>35666374
>>
>>35666420

>NOPE LA LA LA
>>
>>35666474
nice argument, faggot.
Back to reddit.
>>
>>35666083
Sorry Anon don't have a pic but I recall seeing her Twitter. No link there either.
>>
>>35666353

nope
>>
>>35666520

That was your argument.

>I make a point about how video games are something that young men in their developmentally important years spend a lot of time playing video games so it's important to keep them out of the hands of SJW's
>You say LEL NOPE UR JUST OBSESSED

Get it together faggot.
>>
>>35666321
She's a little below average. I consider most women in general to be 7/10 with a fair amount of 8/10s.
>>
People might not realize this; Zoe's depression is the result of her PTSD due to a violent sexual assault during college.
>>
>>35666658
True average is 5/10, actually look at the faces of the people around you, and not just on a college campus.
>>
>>35666682
>depression
>ptsd
>violent sexual assault over twitter
>>
>>35659160
>>Zoe Quinn Told Us What Being Targeted by Every Troll in the World Feels Like
Kinda feels like taking a dick in the ass don't it?
>>
>>35666682
Her past is her past. It's unfortunate that it happened, but it still doesn't excuse her from attacking gamers.
>>
>>35666754
>believing anything these cunts tell ya
pot lal
>>
>>35666728
*tips cat eye glasses*
>>
>>35666721
I realize this, but I can't help but give everybody that extra bump up. I consider most women to be at least moderately attractive so I find "5/10" to be a bit unrepresentative of my opinion of their looks.
>>
>>35666728
That woman has the face of and alien.

And not the ayy lmao kind, the bad kind.
>>
>>35666682
Really though, after all the lies and manipulation, how could you believe this? Is it officially documented? Was there a police report?
>>
>>35666861
So...a Mexican?
>>
>>35664761

Trigger warning!
>>
File: ayylamo.gif (4KB, 90x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayylamo.gif
4KB, 90x200px
>>35666939
I was thinking more of a lizard.

If she had a bigger forehead she could be a grayy
>>
>>35666424

What shitty reporting. Yea it got good reviews, and we know why now. Reason for this whole mess.
>>
>>35667014
No fucking kidding.
>>
>>35667094

Odds the article writer actually played the "game": 0%
>>
>>35667203
>Odds writer got head while writing this article and the new boyfriend watched; 95%
>>
File: 1393552881527.png (65KB, 240x187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393552881527.png
65KB, 240x187px
>>35659160
>Trying to guilt-trip 4chan
And I thought shills couldn't get stupider. To say that you're dumber than a brick would be an insult to bricks everywhere.
>>
File: locke_bh023.jpg (49KB, 368x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
locke_bh023.jpg
49KB, 368x550px
>>
File: locke_bh042.jpg (42KB, 368x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
locke_bh042.jpg
42KB, 368x550px
>>35667818
>>
>>35659205
>240 replies
>Thread ended with the first
/pol/ why must you always fall for this shit.
>>
File: locke_bh039.jpg (44KB, 368x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
locke_bh039.jpg
44KB, 368x550px
>>35667874
>>
File: locke_knife071.jpg (46KB, 368x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
locke_knife071.jpg
46KB, 368x550px
>>
>read the comments
>wish I hadn't

They're REALLY pushing the "TEH MISOGINYYYYY" card
>>
>>35661468
you're a fuckin drunk lahey
>>
>>35661746
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh when you put it that way...

I mean, casual shit's casual shit, anon.
>>
File: Microcephaly_3.jpg (317KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Microcephaly_3.jpg
317KB, 1200x803px
>>35665105
>>35665105
>>
>>35668023
Thanks for posting those Sir, as every thread about this dumb cunt should have those to help chase off her dimwitted supporters... but really:

> FUCKING VOMIT THAT IS FUCKING NASTY
>>
>>35659327
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think vice already did like a 10 episode segment on ISIS. Like a week/month before that dude got beheaded.
>>
>>35659327
Vice did interview ISIS, and it was hilarious because you could tell the people he was interviewing were totally aware they could just kill the little wheez
>>
>>35659248
My theory is that she was pegging them or something otherwise degenerate and took pictures as blackmail. There are limited numbers of peggers compared to pegees is what I surmise as to why they chose her.
>>
>>35660008
they're trying to court the millennial demogrphic.

>ride the tiger, indeed
>>
is this what passes for journalism?

for an alternative outlet I expected better. it's like something straight from the Daily Kos
>>
>>35668920
There's no such thing as honest reporting anymore. Tabloids are the standard because emotion inducing headlines make money. New laws need to be passed to prevent this kind of joke behavior from major press companies
>>
File: 1409712664289.png (111KB, 1081x950px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409712664289.png
111KB, 1081x950px
>>35661538
>>
>>35659160
TELL US WHAT FUCKING 5 GUYS IS LIKE

:^^^ DDD
>>
>>35659160
Whenver MSM reports it she only dated on journalist.

When Al Jazeera reports it, 5 journalists.

Fuck yeah Al Jazeera embracing the reality of white sluts!
>>
I heard her cokehead beta fag can't get it up until she pees on him.
>>
Why do you people still call her “Zoe Quinn"? That's just one of her aliases. When a criminal’s alias is trashed, they just make up a new one. That’s what aliases are for.

Her real name is Chelsea Van Valkenburg. If you want to expose her corruption, then start using it from now on.

Chelsea Van Valkenburg, known alias "Zoe Quinn”.
>>
File: English Fascists.jpg (121KB, 1073x691px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
English Fascists.jpg
121KB, 1073x691px
>>35665508

Sort of

English Fascists Have Descended on Rotherham's Sex Abuse Scandal
https://archive.today/qArm8

Basically they're condemning the fascists who are protesting the pedophiles.
>>
>>35665508
>>35673597
>the real problem isn't raping children, it's racism

The vice hipsters should be loaded into an incinerator.
>>
>>35661788
muh that shouldnt matter
>>
>>35659305
Plz no
>>
>>35673597
my jaw fucking dropped when I saw that article.

People with mental illness should not be allowed on the internet.
>>
>>35673643
people generally dislike racism more.
trivial proof:
on a non-/a/, non-/pol/ board, go post a pedofile weeb image, and in a seperate post mention the jews. Watch which turns out to be more objectionable
>>
>>35659305
god bless you
>>
>>35673597
this is unbelievable
>>
>>35660008

That's what I've been wondering.
>>
>>35670221
>Al Jazeera

AJ coverage seems relatively fair
http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201409032102-0024126
>>
hallelujah! her quest for depression is finally over!
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 125x122px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 125x122px
>>35665105
you guys wanted to fuck this fat old bitch ha ha!!!
>>
>>35673597
Are these the same fascists that have been warning of Paki rape gangs for many years?
>>
>>35673979
at last I truly see.
>>
>>35675352
>http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201409032102-0024126
>zoe quinn confirmed for btfo by the emir of qatar
>>
File: 1401121312075.jpg (116KB, 668x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401121312075.jpg
116KB, 668x712px
>>35665105

What the fuck man.
>>
>>35659205
Agree. First paragraph was blamming people for being sexists.

Then it divided gamers into 'gamers' and 'feminist gamers'

Feminist gamers don't exist. You're either a gamer or not.
>>
>>35665105
Buahahahahahaha. Guys who slept will be ridiculed.
>>
File: 1401955832668.jpg (44KB, 309x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401955832668.jpg
44KB, 309x302px
>>35667874
>>35667965
>>35668023

Actual woman looks like a bad trap.

Fuck everything. Maybe the homos were right all along.
>>
>>35665360
jim goad is based
>>
>>35676993
>>Fuck everything. Maybe the homos were right all along.


gee, you think?
>>
>Troll
There's that word again! The idea that everyone that hates you is just a big meanie head. How the fuck do adults even think like that?
>>
>>35677051
>How the fuck do adults even think like that?

They're still children.

You know, like retarded people only you can't see the potato in her face.
>>
>>35659368
>It's not trolling if it's true. Take some fucking personal responsibility for your horrible life choices.
Feminsits don't believe in personal choices or free will. They're just liberal fucks and like all liberal fucks, they're atheists.

If you're an atheists (which you pretty much have to be if your a modern feminist), you can't believe in free will since a universe without a God with free will creating man to have that same quality is a universe that instead relies on a complex system of either cause-and-effect or just random chance - both of which don't support free will and instead see it as an illusion.

That's why atheist libertarians are worthless fucks; their political views are based on something that can't exist without a higher power that possesses that something and gives it to his creations.
>>
>>35676993
Fags are a dead end. They spread disease like wildfire (male sexuality + male sexuality + anal sex + modern transportation = death)
>>
File: 1408131645154 (2).jpg (31KB, 891x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408131645154 (2).jpg
31KB, 891x590px
>>35677081
I have the solution.
Pic related.
>>
>>35659160
>pic

>trying to look sad
>failing hard
>>
>>35673597
this is actually sickening and I am ashamed to be british
>>
>>35677184
Are you implying this woman doesn't have multiple STDs from all the times she's been cummed inside?
>>
Why and When did video game "journalism" stop being about the video games and become meta analysis of the industry with youtube celebrities, social justice, muh feels, cults of personality, self pity and shit flinging?

They don't even focus on gameplay at all. It's just articles about people that aren't involved in the industry at all and that I couldn't care less about.
>>
>>35659160
>>Zoe Quinn Told Us What Being Targeted by Every Troll in the World Feels Like

Lat me guess, it made you feel [spoiler]depressed[/spoiler]
>>
Unvisit link doesn't get the entire article. Use pastebin next time.

Also, they called Internet Aristrocrat's videos "mansplaining." Will someone please explain to me why this word actually exists as a thing?
>>
>>35673597
>Some stopped to condemn Islamophobic posters that were on display. Among them were Ruth Cummins and Vicky Hilton, who were staging a two-woman counter-protest opposite, putting up a signs like "UNITY is STRENGTH"
>>
>>35677400
they needed a way to rebuff logic and facts so the solution is obvious: turn those things into evil man stuff :^)
>>
>>35677400
It's a shitty deflection tactic people use when they can't address the actual points brought up.
>>
Did they get the photographer of our favourite PTSD image?
>>
>>35659160


She's a whore who got her game idea approved by fucking a whole lot of people the fucked more to get positive reviews for it.

And she's trying to justify it by calling herself a "feminist."


She's no victim and I am sick of lbierals acting like she is one.
>>
>>35677251
>Are you implying this woman doesn't have multiple STDs from all the times she's been cummed inside?
The average woman doesn't have anal sex with several women every day or every few days.

There's a reason why the solution to stopping GRID was to shut down the gay bath houses even in cities like SF. GRID was spreading like wild-fire due to the same reason why they say every person is 6 people away from everyone else. Fags even protested the shutdown of their bathhouses AND they threw a fit when it became illegal for them to donate blood (they actually felt that donating GRID-ladden blood was acceptable even when they knew why it wasn't)


Women don't INTENTIONALLY try to destroy the human race; fags(the majority at least) do. Women are just selfish, not overly evil.
>>
>>35677596

Shut up and get back in the Guillotine frenchie
>>
>>35677596
>Women are just selfish, not overly evil.
But Zoe Quinn is, quite proudly in fact.
>>
>>35677453
If you look at feminists political theory, the central theme is that women only care about themselves and those around them.

For instance, here's the difference between human philosophy and feminist philosophy
Human:
>there's an asshole in the world and he's threatening the country.
>Or there's a disease/vice that's destroying the world and going against freedom and order.
>Human philosophy: this problem must be solved because the suffering of those affected are just as severe as if it were us who are suffering.
Feminist philosophy:
>There's a problem person, vice, or disease in the world that's fucking shit up
>Its not here but far away
>Feminist: Well, I don't care. If it doesn't affect me or my family/friends, then it doesn't matter. Underpopulation? Get an abortion anyway. Disease spread by sluttyness? Who cares, YOLO. Dictator in the world massacreeing thousands of innocent people and only we can help? Who cares, not our problem. Organized crime and corruption taking over the government? Perfectly fine so long as it doesn't affect me in the short term. All that matters is myself.

Feminist philosophy is selfishness disconnected from reality, rule of law, and even reason. Feminist philosophers emphasize being self-centered and proudly support political actions which either destroy the country they're in or which cause untold suffering for those who don't have a voice. Feminists were perfectly fine (and still are today) with all the evil shit China has done (one child, Great Leap Foreward, etc) even though women suffered just as much if not more.

Feminism = decadence
Homosexuality = decadence + easily-transmitted diseases.
>>
>>35677423
>UNITY is STRENGTH

Support your local kiddy rape gang you racist! :^(
>>
>>35677726
Die of GRID, faggot
>>35677790
>But Zoe Quinn is, quite proudly in fact.
No, she's a feminist and, like all feminists, she's overly selfish to the point of not caring about others.

She doesn't give a fuck about other women or gamers in general. Like all modern feminists, her liberation is liberation from caring about the rest of the world. Feminists see feminism as an ideology that women JOIN, not something that actually cares about women. The ideology is all about being 'strong' but not in the way people think. To them, being 'strong' is all about being selfish and self-centered and using their sex and their idoelogy as a shield for criticism.


Feminsts and humans don't get along because they speak almost two different languages. To feminists, selfishness is empoerment even when it comes at the cost of freedom. To humans, selfishness is a choice but it must remain subservient to the liberties of others and the survival of the country.

From her point of view, she has the right to be a Machiavellian because that's what feminism tells her is empowerment. When she fucked over other women (that's what someone said), she didn't care because her focus, like all other feminists, is on her own well being, not the well being of other women.

Married women with children have this same attitude only its focus is on the well-being of their whole families. This extreme selfishness that put their family first and "fuck everyone else" was wonderful. Feminism, however, took the family out of the equation and instead replaced it with an ideology and personal pleasure. When all you care about is personal pleasure and an ideology which justifies any expense for that pleasure, then you loose touch with the rest of the world and instead become the kind of scum who sits in the Titanic while its sinking after locking the gates so that the poor people don't walk through your tea session on their way to the life rafts.

This cunt isn't a woman, she's a self-centered thing
>>
>Gawker cranks out weekly articles trashing Vice
>Vice starts white-knighting Zoe Quinn
>Gawker stops trashing Vice

gee I wonder if this has anything to do with Nick Denton blaming 4chan for his niece killing herself or whatever.
>>
>>35660008


Step 1. Kick Gavin Mcinnes out
Step 2. Get bought out by Murdoch
Step 3. And HBO
Step 4. Also work with Bill Maher
>>
>>35678134
Vice supports anything and anyone who's anti-American. Makes you wonder who all is on their side.
>>
>>35678492
they got bought out by hbo (I think it was hbo)
>>
>>35678451
>Gavin Mcinnes
read carrer section in wikipeida and it goes like this:
>he builds something
>liberal faggot disagrees with him and he's fired/leaves
>he does something else
>another liberal faggot disagrees with him
>he gets fired
>Lather, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>35678508
>they got bought out by hbo (I think it was hbo)
So they're now just a hipster station/website/youtube channel that only exists to say what's most popular with hipsters? No wonder they're such retarded panzy faggots.
>>
>>35678508

HBO just does their TV show. I think Fox either bought them or an assload of stock.

their news stuff is pretty good, like that Simon Ostrovsky guy covering Ukraine or the IS(IL/IS) thing, and when they're just doing shit like "we took acid and went to a Chinese brothel" is kind of interesting.

but GamerGate isn't even... like, why the fuck is Vice covering it? and if they insist, why isn't it on Motherboard instead of the main site?
>>
>>35678611
all I knows is that when gavin 'left', vice started changing
>>
>>35665664
>>35665831

Is it some kind of massive experiment
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 68


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.