[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know the Future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 22

File: ebola.jpg (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
ebola.jpg
7KB, 240x160px
Dear /pol/, six months ago I lost my job and had to quit smoking weed. Something which I had done for fifteen years on a daily basis to cure my psychological and social disorders. Sadly I could not afford it but it has awakened something that I can say is both a gift and a curse. I have realized that I am psychic.

Every day I wake up and I feel like I never slept, I dream and dream and dream like I am awake and after I do wake I am as tired as the moment I fell asleep. This has lead to a lot of time spent on the computer and studying news reports and things across various sites.

I have a very bad feeling and have becoming agoraphobic. I cannot go outside, I cannot sleep, and knowing the future is slowly killing me. This month is the start of something absolutely dreadful. America is going to have another false flag attack, blamed on the group ISIS and we will be forced to go to war. Five thousand Americans will lose their lives in the following month, once again in New York City as well as nearly one thousand in Chicago.

Meanwhile Ebola is rapidly spreading through Africa and will reach Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and finally India in six months time with a final death toll of over 10 million people. You might say to yourself that this will not affect Americans but you are thoroughly wrong on that front.

The problem starts with our stationed troops and the start of the 'Palestine War'. A false flag terrorist attack will happen in a camp housing a small platoon. It will be said to be biological in nature and these troops will be shipped to America to be treated. This is the start of the cleansing that the United States Government has for its population.

Most of the upper class and military residing in America will be immune to this infection. They will have a vaccine to counteract the virus and Ebola will quickly spread from Macdill Airforce Base in Florida. Patient Zero will be Private Alex Thompson. (cont)
>>
There is also something that will happen on January 24th (saturday). It will be another false flag attack that will happen in Ferguson, Missouri and will be a staged riot against police. The deaths of 232 American citizens will take place and it will be the start to the first American Civil War in over a hundred and forty years. Please do not think I am lying, this is the truth. Your government is lying to you and they are staging these events to clear out the lower class that they believe is bleeding the country dry. None of you are safe, millions will lose their lives. Get out of this country while you still can.
>>
>false flag attack
>false flag attack
>false flag attack
fuck off Jew
>>
>>35518796
>in six months time with a final death toll of over 10 million people

so you stopped smoking weed and started with LSD?
>>
>>35518944
Stay in America and die then shill. Do you really think your government cares about some fool they pay to sit at a computer and post on social media sites?
>>
>>35518982
I am completely 100% sober.
>>
>>35518796
>quit smoking weed. Something which I had done for fifteen years on a daily basis to cure my psychological and social disorders. Sadly I could not afford it but it has awakened something that I can say is both a gift and a curse. I have realized that I am psychic.

Ah, marijuana can cause schizophrenia, and smoking it mitigates psychosis while high. Goodluck getting better OP.
>>
>>35518986
>Do you really think your government cares about some fool they pay to sit at a computer and post on social media sites?
They should, most of those people are a big part of the specialized workforce the government can employ.
Why, you think the niggers going out in the street are chemists, engineers, lawyers?
>>
>>35518796
>I lost my job and had to quit smoking weed. Something which I had done for fifteen years on a daily basis to cure my psychological and social disorders
>I have a very bad feeling and have becoming agoraphobic. I cannot go outside, I cannot sleep,
How about you see a doctor before shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>35518796
If you're so psychic, then what am I going to masturbate to?
>>
>>35519045
Good luck surviving.
>>
>>35519073
Beastiality with a black woman.
>>
>>35518796
>I have a very bad feeling and have becoming agoraphobic. I cannot go outside, I cannot sleep, and knowing the future is slowly killing me.
This may be a very serious neurological problem, good luck surviving this year
>>
>>35519092
redundant
>>
File: I1366250809.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
I1366250809.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>35519137
>>
>>35519097
Smoking weed for 15 years daily then stopping and going cold turkey along with prior mental conditions AND the loss of losing a job is his problem.
>>
>>35519137
He asked, I answered.
>>
OP have you noticed anything like

-Loss off balance
-Confusion
-Numbness in parts of your body
-Headaches
-Difficulty speaking
-Difficulty writing/typing

If you answered "yes" to one or more of those questions, please call your doctor and say

"Hi, I've been having various neurological issues including paranoia, magical thoughts and [insert above applicable problem]"

You need to cure your illness before it completely masks and derails your psychic abilities. If you let your emotions go unchecked you will just become a crazy person and nobody will believe anything you say.
>>
>>35519239
Nobody believes anything I say already :(.
>>
hold in there OP i think you still have time to turn this disorder around, stay strong brother
>>
>>35519257
dont listen to >>35519239 as he is attempting to get you in a psych ward
>>
>>35519073
>>35519092
IS THIS TRUE?! No response...maybe OP really is psycho.
>>
File: dope_scrip.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
dope_scrip.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>35518796
>smoking weed
>to cure my psychological and social disorders

Well, 'Doctor', doesn't look like it worked.
>>
>>35519167
on the other hand, agoraphobia and paranoia coupled with a sense of helplessness are quite specific symptoms

then again he may be confusing his self-diagnosed agarophobia with far more specific issues, psychological or not. Still, good luck on surviving the year you fucker
>>
>>35519283
Consider that OP can get medicine including medical marijuana for "anxiety." It wouldn't be a bad way to get free weed.
>>
People in psychotic episodes can't string together sentences that well.
>>
> 15 years on a daily basis to cure

HAHAHAHAHAHA. faggot doesn't even know what a cure is. Weed didn't fix shit, you're still a degenerate
>>
>>35519309
It worked for the fifteen years I smoked.
>>
File: ebola.jpg (122KB, 1840x879px) Image search: [Google]
ebola.jpg
122KB, 1840x879px
>>
>>35519336
psychotic outbursts are often violent in nature
this is obviously not the case due to OP not writing huge amount of FUCK YOU or wall of texts against people telling him to fuck off or ridiculing him.
He's experiencing undiluited boredom for the first time in 15 years, he's HELLA weirded out by it. That's the only problem.
>>35519358
Well that's not a cure then, it's a treatment.
>>
>>35518796

>6 months time, 10 million people
>so far 4268 cases 2288 dead
>53.61% mortality (lets round up to 55%)
>to achieve that amount of deaths than by 6 months it will need to infect around 18 million people (18,181,818 to be exact)
>4268 * 2^x = 18000000
>2^x = 4217.432
>log2(4217.432) = 12.042
>it needs to double in infections 12 times without fail in 6 months
>12 times in 26 weeks
>needs to double in infections once every 2 weeks for this to even be slightly realistic
>current doubling time is around a month for infections
>it needs to both nearly double its rate of infection, and also no improvement made on mortality for OP's "future" to be realistic

Today OP was a dumb faggot.
>>
>I was cured till I stopped taking my medicine and then it all came back
>>
File: Diseased_Ebola_2014.png (27KB, 1028x708px) Image search: [Google]
Diseased_Ebola_2014.png
27KB, 1028x708px
The happening is upon us.
>>
>>35519420
>psychotic outbursts are often violent in nature

That's the opposite of true, anon. Psychotic means losing touch with reality.

Here, go look at yourself in a mirror, take shallow breaths and repeat to yourself "Oh god no, I'm stuck in a dream." you will within a few minutes experience derealization and possibly a panic attack. Psychosis is similar to that except you aren't panicking about the feeling of loss of reality.
>>
>>35519432
So you're saying twelve months time then?
>>
You are using mathematics, not being realistic and do not realize that my figure comes from a month after it has hit India. Nor do you realize that the Ebola strain will evolve within the coming months to become stronger and deadlier. Nearly 6 million of those infected are from India alone.

>>35519463
If you don't believe me, ask me a question about your life and I will tell you the answer.
>>
So let me reassume for those who have no idea what is going on

>OP is on medical marijuana for 15 years
>he stops taking marijuana point-blank
>suffers from withdrawal in the form of psychological issues
>makes up stuff about THE HAPPENINGS he has read on /pol/ in the last 2 or so weeks
>and now you're reading this

OP either has never even smoked weed in his life and is making all of this shit up without even a minimum of fact-checking or is really off weed and full-withdrawal mode and just making shit up because he is bored for the first time in 15 years
>>
>>35519536
>the Ebola strain will evolve within the coming months to become stronger and deadlier

Despite being psychic, would it kill you to do a shred of research before making a retarded prediction? There are already several types of Ebola. At least fact check your delusions
>>
>>35519563
I am bored, yes, but what I say is true. If you do not believe me let me answer a question about your life.
>>
>>35518796

If you're really Psychic, who's the name of my girlfriend OP.
>>
>>35519563
>OP either has never even smoked weed in his life

NO WAY POT LINKED TO PSYCHOSIS THATS REFFER MADNESS PROPAGANDA
>>
>>35519596
Ok, but I don't want to set you up for failure, what sort of question should I ask? Do you have a question in mind? I'd hate to ask you something and stump you, then have you making bullshit excises
>>
OP what race am i? let's see how psychic you are nigga
>>
>>35519522
Yeah i've seen that video
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3094952/?ref_=fn_al_tt_6
>>35519596
Well go on and guess either my age, my nationality or my eye color. Or my current occupation. Or really anything, i wanna see if you can get AT LEAST one precise thing about myself correctly
>>
>>35519610
Rebecca.

>>35519649
Indian
>>
>>35519673
nah i'm actually arabic but it was a decent try i suppose
>>
>>35519029
sleep deprivation is dangerous
start exercising OP
>>
>>35519653
23, your current occupation is school, and your eye color is green.
>>
>>35519673
How old am I?
>>
>>35519409
What in the actual fuck ?
>>
>>35519686
I guess I should of said sand nigger, sorry. Indians and Arabics look very alike through the third eye.
>>
>>35519703
>>
>>35519696
0 out of 3
keep going, i'm keeping up the count for statistical purposes
>>
>>35519743
30. you should probably see a psychologist because you are acting kinda schizophrenic
>>
>>35519596

What is my favourite Pokemon?

Which subnational region do I live in?
>>
>>35519772
You're not the same person.
>>
>>35519720
but i'm white anon, i'm persian
>>
>>35519794
That's 0 out of 4
>>
>>35519673

Wrong. It's Jennifer. Your powers aren't too good eh chap.
>>
>>35519809
>White
>Persian

looooooool
>>
>>35519809
What color is Persian White? Yellow?
>>
Don't listen to the shills that say I am not guessing their answers correctly. Just screencap this thread and watch. This month will be the beginning.
>>
>>35519809
caucasian and white are two different things
>>
>>35519828
>>35519828
you mad habibi's? i'm more white than both of you, plus i get more white pussy than both of you.
>>
File: xxitup.jpg (224KB, 1402x755px) Image search: [Google]
xxitup.jpg
224KB, 1402x755px
>>35519850
m8.
>>
Instant 200 replies. Congrats, OP.

Btw, I'm psychic too and OP's full of shit.
>>
>>35519850
What color is my laptop?
>>
>>35519918
How old am I?
is op schizophrenic
>>
>>35519929
It is silver.
>>
>>35519850
Look, even if ebola was released in several SCHOOLS in each country in the world each day for a week, it'd still come out at less than half of your death toll in twice as much time as you anticipated.
That's how stupid that figure is, that even making bullshit up about a global conspiracy to spread it all around the world still doesn't fucking cut it
>>
>>35519825

Jennifer is not her real name. Ask her.
>>
>>35519929
if it isn't matte black, you're a faggot
>>
>>35519958
I wanted to believe too..

I've never owned a silver laptop in my life.
>>
>>35519929
>implying you're on a laptop
you can't fool a true psychic you shit
>>
>>35519968
Most of the deaths and infections come from India where the virus will spread like wild fire.
>>
>>35519995
Sad all of you shills are lying so OP is discredited
>>
>>35520021
Ok, let me reiterate

If you infected every single indian in the span of a month, the toll would be 8 million short after TEN MONTHS PAST YOUR DEADLINE
>>
>>35520054
Not him but 1/2 a billion is 500mil. That is a lot of dead currynigs
>>
>>35520003
>implying implications

I never said I was on it. I asked what color it was.
>>
>>35520054
You expect everything to just work out perfectly in a math setting and the cases to just double every month, are you seriously that stupid and naive?
>>
>>35520041
this kinda logic is why douchebags like john edward become so popular
>>
>>35520104
You're still supposing a >50% death rate
>>35520119
That's a tablet you shitlord, not a laptop
>>35520144
I expect bullshit cases, that's what OP is envisioning too.

as for OP, i give you the last chance, so that out of 5 you can guess at least one
what's my mother's name?
>>
>>35520041
I'm not lying, that's why I asked him the question because I thought everyone else was.

You ask him something. I just asked him about the laptop because I was looking at it when I asked and I figured, through lurking /x/, that were he actually psychic that the visual link would make help.

We can always do what he said. if anyone makes a cap of it I'll save it and post it on the day shit goes down, letting the whole world know he's actually a psychic and that we are all in fact fools for not believing him.
>>
>>35519536
My mothers Name.
>>
>>35520194
>>35520216
Samantha, but you are just going to lie and say it is wrong anyway.
>>
>>>/v/262677121

mfw v kills ebolachan.
>>
>>35520194
I don't own a tablet... and this is very much a laptop. The thing in my hands is a smartphone.

Pic related. It's the red laptop that I was hoping he would be able to see.
>>
Hey OP, what are the lottery numbers I usually use?

And, uh, if you can tell me the future lottery numbers, that'd be real swell.

Though you'll need to figure out what country I'm in as well.
>>
>>35520304
0/5 wouldn't cage to study and develop psionic weapons with
>>
>>35520329
Well no wonder. I saw the name Toshiba and just assumed a silver notebook. I've never seen a colored Toshiba before. Well played confusing my third eye.
>>
good everyone deserves to die
>>
>>35520304
Sorry but it actually is wrong. Second chance: where do i live? (Country)
>>
>>35520436
>I saw the name Toshiba and just assumed a silver notebook.
i do not remember a single silver-colored laptop produced by toshiba
>>
>>35520469
See, I told you I was psychic.
>>
>>35520487
https://www.google.com/search?q=Silver+Toshiba+Notebook&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Weg&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=WCMQVNTbEdfDggSR8IKoBw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1536&bih=755
>>
>OP is entertained
>forgets about all the shit that he prophetised about
Case closed, faggots
>>
Well, the Ebola route described by OP is somewhat plausible.
What's my desktop background.
>>
>>35520549
meaty cocks
>>
>>35520549
Illegal things.
>>
>>35520436
I think you should lurk /x/ more. the picture i took is what I was looking at for you, so were you using an actual third eye that works as /x/ says it does, the only phrase that would come up is Quasmio, especially since I don't associate Toshiba with my laptop mentally..

I would have taken anything dealing with fire too because flame design
>>
>>35519968
OP's braincells have been corroded by weed.

Still though, the 2000 ebola outbreak has an R_0 between 2.5 and 4.1. Current estimates of the west african one are hindered by data collection.

In urban centers of modern countries, it'll be scary. 10^7 cases in a year is the current forecast, even with WHO throwing money at the problem.

The sequence can also diverge by as much as 10% before it's reclassified. Thankfully the mutation rate doesn't appear to be very high, but this could change. Any vaccine development is critically dependent on the mutation rate staying low. If the infection were to reach 10^7, the amount of tissue culturing the zaire ebola basically guarantees mutation.

Development of new vaccines might not be as successful or rapid enough before another exponential spike.

Ebola is scary as fug.
>>
>>35520543
I skimmed through this. It appears that no one is even interested in what OP wrote about. Therefor it is obvious shills derailing the thread and makes me concerned that OP might be real.

What is my hair color?
>>
>>35518796
i saved this niggas post as to post it if it really happens
>>
>>35520636
Blue with red streaks, what a patriotic faggot.
>>
>>35520624
Not as scary as radiation. I am still repulsed by milk because of chernobyl
>>
>>35518796

>Five thousand Americans will lose their lives in the following month, once again in New York City as well as nearly one thousand in Chicago.

Well, It's cool that you are so precise unlike other "prophets"; this way, you yourself will be able to recognize you are hallucinating when this month ends and nothing happens. I'm right, correct?
I mean, if you see this month come and go, and the next, and nothing happens, will you stop claiming to be a psych?
>>
>>35520567
That's actually somewhat accurate. Well, shiet.
>>
>>35520698
Everything I've answered here has been accurate. Don't let these shills make you guys think I am not telling the truth.
>>
>>35519707

The photo of someone in the hospital who has fallen or get into a fight and broke a couple teeth.

>>35518796
OP, it would be easier if you would tell something easily comprobable that will happen very soon. As in hours, or a couple of days.
Will you?

>Mfw we all reply you because we desperately want to believe in a happening, even if it's just some guy writting in the internet that he has magical powers
>>
File: pprd1430.png (267KB, 1910x913px) Image search: [Google]
pprd1430.png
267KB, 1910x913px
This whole "tell me something about me so that i know you're psychic" is nonsense, so thanks for derailing the thread. I wouldn't be surprised if OP didn't write a thing after the first 2 messages. As for the OP - screencapped. Time will tell, as always. Arguing about it at this point is simply a waste of time.
>>
What is my height, eye colour, hair colour?

which country will i be in 5 years?
>>
>>35520806
Accurate != Correct tho
accuracy is just a measure of specificity
>>
>>35520829
5'11", blue eyes, brown hair. You will be dead in 5 years.
>>
>>35520806
Zzz.. never been called a shill before. This must be the new form of trolling. I'm leaving and taking my clearly red laptop, not a touchpad, with me.
>>
>>35520807
This week Obamas wife will come out as a Transexual.
>>
>>35520889
Yikes.
>>
>>35520915

Bless you.
Which God do I worship?
>>
>>35520907
Ok now I know this guy is obviously a shill if he has never been called a shill on /pol/. I literally get called a shill no matter what I say on this board.
>>
>>35520889
What will I die from?
>>
>>35520944

Shut up shill.

Sorry, I needed to say it.
>>
What country am I in now?

What's my age?

How old is my father?
>>
>>35520624
source on that current R_0?
>>
>>35520958
Ebola.
>>
>>35520958
Oh also which famous actor(s) do I look like?
>>
>>35519536
what is going to happen to me this week?
>>
>>35520979
You are 18, your father is 53 and you live in Europe.
>>
>>35521026
You are going to realize you are a giant faggot and start sucking dicks for money.
>>
File: 1406152178254.jpg (26KB, 289x400px) Image search: [Google]
1406152178254.jpg
26KB, 289x400px
>>35521035
>Europe is not a country though
>>
>>35518796

But you don't tell me which God I worship... I feel maligned.
>>
>>35518796
>psychological and social disorders

> I have realized that I am psychic.

Yeah, about that...
>>
>>35521070
I didn't say it was, I am not familiar with European territory so I have to be vague.
>>
>>35519790
>schizo

this guy knows what's up

this is exactly what my brother was doing before he went full blown schizo.. or mania or something.

He's on meds now and no longer thinks Bill Gates is talking to him in his bathwater.
>>
What is my mother's name?
>>
>>35521175
Psychological problems run in the family, better get yourself checked out.
>>
>>35521148
Well anyway, i thought OP's powers were manifesting in a way that he was seeing future when he was supposed to be sleeping? How does that translate into him being able to see other people real-time just from their posts?
>>
>>35521067
so you are op?

you don't even know that this week is my birthday and i am going to propose to my gf.
>>
>>35521175
sam?
>>
>>35521227

Why would you start sucking dicks for money the week of your birthday when you are going to propose to your girlfriend? That's sick bro!

>Congrats for your slavery, try at least to make as many white children as you can.
>>
>>35518796
>I have realized that I am psychic.
Stopped reading there.

>>>/x/
>>
>>35518796
>MacDill AFB
>Starting a plague in the most densely populated counties in FL

Not bad OP, that would be a strategic move.
>>
>>35519622
I'm starting to think this is true.

Long term marijuana user here.
>>
File: 1350303246742.jpg (22KB, 276x233px) Image search: [Google]
1350303246742.jpg
22KB, 276x233px
>>35518796
>I've been smoking pot for 15 years and as a result have gone utterly insane.
>>
>>35521316

You are spanish.
>>
>>35521227
>>35521219
I dont think OP has been in this thread since he started it TBH. I've faked being OP four times now, sure others have too. Btw, you will still be sucking dicks you faggot.
>>
C'mon guys relax, OP's brains have just melted from all that pot smoking, he's basically braindead, hence OP's paranioa and retardedness. Sorry kiddos

tl;dr OP is braindead because of marijuna
>>
>>35521353
No, but she's a spanish celeb of some sort, so good guess.
>>
>>35521442

Yeah, using the term "celeb" pretty loosely here; it's the spanish version of a famous chavette.
>>
>>35518796
OP, describe me.
>>
>>35520944
Or I only lurk on /pol/ and posted in this thread because, as could be discerned from my posts, it is relevant to my interests in that it is /x/ related, which is what I would consider to be my 'home' board.

It must be really annoying to be right around here and have people call you a shill all the time.
>>
>>35521413
THIS
>>
>>35521442
>>35521353
>>35521316
WAT
>>
>>35521477

Two eyes, two ears, one nose, one mouth, one neck, two arms, two hands, two legs, two feet. I could start with the organs too.
>>
>>35521495

"Wat" what?
>>
>>35521530
""Wat" what?" what?
>>
>>35518796
Prove it by telling us what's going to happen tomorrow
>>
This is the best thread /pol/ has had in ages.
>>
troll or not this guy is legit fucking crazy

enjoy the rest of your life you pathetic piece of attention seeking shithead
>>
>>35521413
Yeah well /pol/ is just pathetic when it comes to these threads, i'm out /pol/
>>
if you guys want an /x/ tier thread i could do some tarot readings. i am an amateur but i have made threads on /x/ and been told i am pretty accurate.
>>
>>35521550
>>35521530
I am referring to the fact that that person said spanish to a post that was quoting OP and no one else and it turned out to be someone higher up in the thread and answered correctly.
>>
>>35518796
tinfoil goes there
>>>/x/
>>
>>35521621
Pretty much everything in /pol/ involves tinfoil theories and bullshit. /x/ is not really 'aliens, monsters, and tinfoil conspiracies' and hasn't been for like two years now.
>>
>>35521603
also i would much rather do it here because i end up doing too fucking many on /x/
>>
>>35521621
Outright tinfoil - sure. Happening predictions though are /pol's specialty.
>>
>>35518796
Looks like the only political post in this ENTIRE thread is post number 1. The rest are "lol weed's crazy" "waht color is my laptop op"
What the fuck. If OP is right we'd have zero chance of surviving.
>>
>>35521610

I am the one who said "you are spanish". I only said that because I recognized the dumb woman in the pic, even tho I try to shield myself from television.
>>
>>35521603

Ok, read me the cards, anon.
>>
>>35521747
Me too Me too!! I want a tarot reading.
>>
>>35521747
>>35521779
you need to ask a question faggot. it also needs to be general because tarot is about introspection.
>>
>>35521721
Try me, why the fuck not.
>>
>>35518902

> severe paranoid delusions from withdrawal
> psychic

bad luck for you, whenever I lay off weed for a few months I become obsessed with exercise and in a great mood all the time

cant handle winter without it tho...
>>
Fucken caped. See you tomorrow OP.
>>
>>35518902
>they are staging these events to clear out the lower class that they believe is bleeding the country dry

sounds wonderful

this shit we call life on earth in 2014 was never going to be sustainable

thanks based gubberment!
>>
>>35521833

Tell me what is my calling, or destiny, in life.
>>
>>35521558
There are like five of these every night on /x/..
>>
>>35521477

your a faggot
>>
ebola will come in three waves

first wave (2014)
wont hit the first world and the outbreaks in second world will be limited. it will scare many people into taking the vaccine and they will need boosters every 5 weeks to keep immunity

second wave (2015)
will start when islamic state uses ebola as a bio weapon. this will cause hundreds of thousands deaths in europe and north america and soon after everyone will be on the vaccine. india will collapse during the second wave and this sends the world economy spiraling down

third wave (2016)
will see the vaccine going ineffective as the virus mutates. game over ebola wins
>>
>>35521987
Well I don't go to /x/ because of all the stupidity. This entire thread has been about trolling each other pretending to be OP, not actually about OP and his stupid predictions. Was nice to get away from all the herp derp.
>>
>>35518796

And this why you dont do drugs kids.
>>
>>35522024
vaccine wont be ready until next year, no human trials yet
>>
>>35522138
old info. trials are underway and if all goes well health care workers responsible for ebola patients have the vaccination option as soon as november
>>
>>35521747
yyour reading is boring. it says you found some comfort in nature in the past and you aren't dealing with anything emotionally right now. in the future you only need to be smart. critical and accurate thinking will solve your future problems.

>>35521779
you've never really committed to anything. your life is sort of hectic right now or if it isn't then you feel like you don't deserve it, if there is something you are looking forward to then you should just give up because it isn't going to happen and you'll be better off for it.

>>35521938
you will achieve all of your goals if you work to overcome any obstacles that you might encounter. your destiny is success.

you card were literally "effort to win", "unforseen obstcles" and then "rewards from work"
>>
>>35522024
>>35518796

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
>>
>>35522208

>you will achieve all of your goals if you work to overcome any obstacles that you might encounter. your destiny is success.

Well, thank you anon.
>>
>>35522208
Well isn't that vague that could basically be put towards any random person reading it.
>>
>>35522256
that is the point of tarot. i think i already said that it is introspection. it is just for advice basically, it forces you to look at yourself and decide where to go from there.
>>
>>35522208
tarot reading for me please?
>>
>>35522308
So if you did a second reading for the same person, you would get a totally different outcome, correct?
>>
I want a tarot reading, thank you in advance.
>>
>>35521837

You are a pole.
>>
this is pretty cool, on /x/ it is always multiple love readings.

>>35522333
you never got much help when you were growing up, not necessarily from your family but people you didn't really know. you had a fairly polished albeit jaded view of the world, which is why you are currently doubting a relationship of some kind that you are involved in now. if you aren't doubting it then it is precarious. persistence is key though, you will succeed through effort.

>>35522367
yes, but that doesn't mean it will be any less accurate.

>>35522435
wow your reading is bleak.
you fought for something and you failed and you aren't feeling too good right now. on the bright side, there is no emotional risk in your future. i get the feeling that you are shut off emotionally.
>>
>>35518796
>Macdill Airforce Base in Florida

nice knowing you all
>>
>>35518796
>Ebola starting in MacDill Air Force base
Good, maybe all the hedonistic south Tampa morons will finally realize that life isn't all about getting drunk and hooking up
>>
>>35518796
>"to cure my psychological and social disorders"
>15 years
>cure

i hate people who say that they use marijuana as a medicine, if you have been using it to "cure" something for 15 years and you are still not "cured" then you might want to look up the definition of "cure"
>>
>>35522565
I'll get in on this Tarot reading action,.
>>
>>35522652
pot can work as a buffer for anxiety issues but it can get intense when you quit.
>>
>>35522565
>you never got much help when you were growing up, not necessarily from your family but people you didn't really know.
true.
>you had a fairly polished albeit jaded view of the world
also true
>which is why you are currently doubting a relationship of some kind
well not currently but I have in the past
>that you are involved in now. if you aren't doubting it then it is precarious. persistence is key though, you will succeed through effort.
I am currently going through a tough part of life that this applies to I guess, but not a relationship... but I guess it did prevent me from ever pursuing a relationship
>>
>>35522565

Let's go with the reading, anon.
>>
>>35522708
all the people i know who use it for anxiety end up with worse anxiety when they stop using it. it only masks the problem. working out is a better medicine.
>>
>>35522565
Could I have a reading as well anon. Maybe the kind where you just pick 3 cards to keep it simple for you.
>>
>>35522689
things were pretty straightforward for you in the past and you either aren't involved in anything or you aren't putting any stock in what you are involved in now. there isn't any conflict in your future. which i assume is because you aren't getting involved in anything.

>>35522742
you don't have much peace in your past and perhaps because of that you are sort of shut off emotionally right now. you might be looking but you aren't going to get involved in anything in the near future.

>>35522789
that is what i have been doing this whole time.
you got a fair bit for free in life, perhaps you were spoiled by someone? either way you are just learning how to feel properly now and this is going to help make you a more complete person.
>>
>>35522767
you feel good about yourself and you feel good about what other people think of you. simple as that. i used to have anxiety issues and working out and studying helped me.
>>
>>35522975
>you don't have much peace in your past and perhaps because of that you are sort of shut off emotionally right now. you might be looking but you aren't going to get involved in anything in the near future.

Well, I hope this is a self-de-filling prophecy.
>>
>>35522208
>>35522565
>>35522975
by the way it hs been a few years since i did this so i am not as good at interpreting the cards as i used to be.

>>35522734
thanks for the feedback anon.

>>35523088
it is what it is, if you believe in tarot then just remember that nothing is written in stone and you can change it through conscious effort. fate doesn't exist.
>>
>>35522975
I just rolled a 10 sided die, what is the number?
>>
>>35523177
>fate doesn't exist.

I believe in a completely deterministic universe, and I agree with this, fate doesn't exist. Karma does, though.
>>
>>35523181
i don't fucking know.
>>
>>35523215
if i have learned anything from life, it is that you can say "fuck you" to the way it is going and change it to suit you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
Psychic OP what is my heritage
>>
>>35521261
sharron?
nahh this is blake
>>
>>35523181

>amazing!
>show me the trick again, anon

>but this time let me set up these cameras and have my friend watch from this angle and use these cards not those ones and turn the lights up and...
>wow the trick sucked this time
>>
>>35523406
>sharron
lol that is so close to my name I had to double take.
>>
>>35518796
OB if u rly saykick pls gib winning n0mbers 4 frydays Euro Jackpot :DDD
>>
>>35523505
pls resbond OB :D
>>
>>35523469
Shannon S
is that your name
>>
Who else prefers the threads where bored NSA guys pretend to be psychic over the ones where they retardedly admit they're NSA?
>>
>>35523570
no, well Shannon is my first name.
a friend named sam recently went through the brother going crazy thing is all
>>
>>35523648
Thats funny would you happen to be in the military
or your sister? intelligence collection
>>
>>35523716
nope, sorry mr nsa I'm a civvie.
>>
>>35521019
That fat guy from LOST.
>>
>>35523716
Hey Mr NSA, how about you fuck yourself with razorblades? You know if america kicks off, you cunts will be hunted like dogs right? Good riddance eh? :D
>>
>>35520652
thanks m8
>>
File: lefunnymemexd.lelpg.png (92KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
lefunnymemexd.lelpg.png
92KB, 1500x1125px
>>35519982

mfw
>>
File: DREAMJOB.jpg (63KB, 360x326px) Image search: [Google]
DREAMJOB.jpg
63KB, 360x326px
>>35523733
Clear your search history
well there goes all 2 Shannons I know
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 460x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 460x457px
>>
>>35523791
You mad bro?
>>
Do me! Do me!

Do I need to give any deets or will you just lay it down on me with your powers?
>>
>>35524037
aaron
>>
>>35524036
Mad because someone is going to gut you like a fish and stand over your corpse while shouting MERRRICA BABY!

No, why?
>>
I have a husband and a younger brother. If they died, I don't think I could stand living.

How do I protect them?
>>
we /x/ now

>>35524145
astral project and visit them in the 8th plane
>>
>>35524071
>>35524071

No, but my name starts with an A so Im a believer. Tell me my fortune.

I have hopes, dreams and worries.
>>
>>35521603
can you do a quick reading for me anon?
>>
Dude, your not psychic. You can however see the future using predictive abilities. The fact is that you can predict the terribleness. Your statment about the patient zero is too specific and I'll b4e saving that. But your prediction about the military being used to bring it to the US is spot on; a poster on /pol/ earlier told us that their unit owuld be stationed in the hot zone to treat the infection. So yes, it's bvased on you pergaps seeing this or hearing about of from other /pol/lacks.

As to the death toll, you perhaps can sense the massive death, but I doubt your number is accurate, rarely is reality so neat and 'tens' are a very average (read: common) guess owhen presented with the 'idea' of 'larger' number of somehting vaguely sensed int he future.

Stop listening to the assholes on here and go get a blog or wordpress site and keep postin gtherew before you make a single character in a text box on 4chan. (This site deleted thigns and you eed to keep you predictions available to you.) Tag them with the dates of the happenings your predicting and make it searchable to yourself.
>>
>>35524160
Get away from sydney. Also tires.
>>
>>35524162
Jeremy P
Kites
jumping in lakes.

That's your reading.
>>
>>35524157
ack, you nigger of little faith

OP, I BELIEVE!!
>>35524145
>>
>>35524223
yeah....
no
>>
>>35524241
my RNG psychic powers failed
>>
File: 429-6-3.jpg (23KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
429-6-3.jpg
23KB, 300x315px
lets get real now
>>
>>35524194
I RECENTLY DID MOVE AWAY FROM
SYDNEY.

PREDICT A FUTURE!!!!

Is it so bright that I'll need to wear shades?
>>
>>35522975
Thanks anon. Mine was the third in that post an I realize you might not remember at this point but if you do would you mind telling me what cards came up.

Thanks again.
>>
>>35524145
>>35524223
Please.
>>
>>35524393
You'll have to run around, circles, and a pole.

Also are you a girl?
>>
>cleansing the population is the gubments plan
Toppest of keks
>>
>>35524607
Are they gonna do /pol/ vaulting?
>>
>>35524607
Are these metaphorical circles and poles or some kind of maypole ceremony?

Only comment on the girl item is that I have long hair and a girls name.
>>
>>35524607
You nigger I believe >>35524145

Or is my reading just not a happy ending?
>>
>>35521603
I will take a tarrot reading from a cool bro, if you're still doing them.
>>
>>35518796
>my psychological and social disorders

Fag.
>>
>>35524959
Fuck...

Time to build a shelter I guess. Even though that shelter may be my downfall. God damn...
>>
>>35523505
>>35523537
OB not hir anim0ar?
>>le-sad-face.jpg
>>
>>35518796
>work at MacDill
>my name is Alex Thompson
Fuuuck man
>>
Ganbare Ebola-chan!!
>>
>>35518796
Do a reading on me if you're so psychic.
>>
>>35524729
its written in stone..
>>
File: 1370916802183.jpg (145KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1370916802183.jpg
145KB, 393x391px
>>35518796
>quit smoking weed.
>I have realized that I am psychic.
>>
how old am I, OP?
>>
>>35526498
Better off yourself to save America.
>>
File: screenshot-by-nimbus (11).png (179KB, 1577x445px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-by-nimbus (11).png
179KB, 1577x445px
>>35518796
>>
>>35527167
>can't into metaphysics
>>
>>35532499
how many fingers do i have behind my back?
>>
>>35523738
But he's mexican. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 0/10
>>
>>35519432
You're missing the fact that when it hits India or a major population center with poor hygiene and wild dogs the infection rate will probably double every few days. People drop dead in the street, dog eats carcass, dog carries ebola to drinking water/persons face they lick cycle repeats.
>>
>>35518796
>>>/x/
>>
What about football? Will it be messed with?
>>
>>35519239
yes goyim, just take some Risperdal for months => become tolerant to Risperdal => hypersensitized dopamine receptors will now cause a rebound-psychosis that will be worse than the one you were experiencing before u started taking meds
>>
What countries would you say are safe then?
>>
>>35533913

If you are white, no one.
>>
So much shilling in this thread. Mental illness don't exist.
>>
I am Ashkenazim.

I WILL change the World, because there must always be balance..Because the darkness is overshadowing the light, and we need to shine forth our destiny in the abyss we call that darkness...That darkness, is the evil inside us Men. I will change things. As a Leader. A soldier. A Man. You will not be let down, Humanity.
>>
>>35518796

Dude, your prophecies sound like wonderful dreams. I hope they come true.
>>
>>35519045
You're retarded. Marijuana can't cause anything. Mental illness causes mental illness. But you're a dipshit if you don't believe what he says. Of course you'd never know, because of your ego.
>>
File: 1377633190060.jpg (44KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
1377633190060.jpg
44KB, 256x320px
>>35518796
Well, no wonder you were fired, smoking weed for 15 years has left you a paranoid schizophrenia.
>>
File: stoners=faggots.jpg (118KB, 659x700px) Image search: [Google]
stoners=faggots.jpg
118KB, 659x700px
>>35537107
>Weed causes brain damage
>HURR DURR WEED GOOD FO U 420 BLAZE IT FAG JESUS SMOKED WEED EVEN THOUGH HE DONT REEL

God why are stoners such retards?
>>
>>35537107
I had dormant schizophrenia and anxiety disorders that were never a factor in my life until my friend got me to smoke weed for the first time. I've smoked less times than I have fingers, but it's one of my biggest regrets because my life was way easier to manage before hand. Now I'm afraid of being inside my own head.
>>
>>35519178
what do I have in my hand?
>>
>>35537505
what stoners think ...
EVERYONE smokes pot so me doing it is not so bad
reality ... 15-20 idiots out of 100 is not everyone.
>>
File: ashbutthurt.jpg (17KB, 260x183px) Image search: [Google]
ashbutthurt.jpg
17KB, 260x183px
>>35537505
>he mad
>>
>>35518902
>killing the people that provide the materials that provide a decent standard of living for the elite

Yes because they're that dumb. Who else is going to farm their milk and vegetables and harvest the cows?

It won't happen.
>>
If you are psychic, what am I wearing right now.
>>
>>35519536
What is my name?

>inb4 no response because you are wrong.
>>
>>35537775
>Who else is going to farm their milk and vegetables and harvest the cows?
They'll keep a few of us around. Machinery will be used to maintain,and produce while some humans are kept as slaves,and are forced to operate the machinery that maintains or produces food/material items.
>>
>>35537812

Your penis.
>>
ITT: Fags getting trolled by the Barnum effect.
>>
>>35519073
My turn.
>>
>>35539913

... you sick fuck.
>>
File: 77777.png (128KB, 282x272px) Image search: [Google]
77777.png
128KB, 282x272px
>>35518796
Pay attention kids this is a prime example the long term effects of marijuana use. This man has obvious signs of physios. Slowly overtime losing grip of reality. People think it's harmless because of they don't see any negative short term effects. But short term effects are not the problem.

The Herbal Jew. Not even once.
>>
>>35540555

OP is legit.
>>
>>35540939
>physios
Wut?
>>
>>35519409
WHAT

SAUCE?
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.