[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

How do you logically respond to someone telling you you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11

File: RWBang.png (843KB, 1000x881px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RWBang.png
843KB, 1000x881px
How do you logically respond to someone telling you you have white privilege? Most of the time it is to shut down the conversation entirely and make you look bad, or racist.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>35132173
say you are 1/64 native.
>>
>>35132173
Don't talk to them. Don't say one fucking word. Can you imagine how hard it would be for them to keep believing in this bullshit if whenever they started talking about it no one said a single fucking word to them in response?
>>
File: 1374794780705.jpg (67KB, 500x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374794780705.jpg
67KB, 500x590px
>>35132173
>The only reason I voted for Mitt Romney was because Obama is black. Please leave all your butthurt at the front mat and then proceed to the front gate.

That's how you deal with "white privilege" progressives and liberals. Make fun of them and call them a faggot. Arguing with them like they're adults gives them too much credit.
Ridicule is the way of the future for us conservatives. Not righteous indignation, not anger. Just ridicule. It's SUPER EFFECTIVE vs liberals, too, because they're all narcissists and hate that someone would dismiss them from a position of superiority. You don't know how badly they hate it.
>>
>>35132283
What a horrible philosophy
>>
I don't know man, how do you logically respond to someone looking at your car and saying you have car privileges? You don't because you're talking to a retard.
>>
>>35132213
>tell people you are 1/64th cherokee or whatever
>libs flock to you like you are pert of some advance culture and have much to teach people
>>
>>35132173
I usually say something to the Jist of
>lmao nigga if you think the Poles coming over here who can barely speak English to mop floors are more privileged than the Chinese richfags becoming doctors you can't be serious.
>>
Ask them to produce type for that type of claim.
>>
I don't. I smirk and say "and I'm loving it"
>>
Is there something call Poc privilege, if not i would just say they have that.
>>
>>35132283
Conservatives can't ridicule, it looks stupid, you guys just look like bullies to people around you. Same reason there's no conservative Colbert, Conservatives satirizing the left would make you guys look mean and in politics that is a loss
>>
File: 1407841194759.gif (4MB, 464x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407841194759.gif
4MB, 464x560px
>>35132173

I tell them that they have no right to force a culture on me and that I am not white I am transblack and therefore have it even WORSE than the niggiest of the nigs so they can just check their self-righteous liberal douche privilege and suck my transhuge transblack cock.
>>
>>35132173
>how do you respond to accusations of privilege
With your fists.
>>
>>35132173
>How do you logically respond to someone telling you you have white privilege?

Embrace it. My ancestors created this country to create a better life for themselves and their posterity.
This is our country and our privilege. You don't like it, leave.

READ IT.
>We the People
>to ourselves and our Posterity

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
>>
>>35132173
There's no logical response when someone shifts the topic of discussion to "how long have you been a part of the White Reich and how many slaves do you own."

Just take comfort in knowing that you are dealing with an absolute moron.
>>
>>35132416
**evidence. Whoops.
>>
>>35132421

Make sure to pronounce "PoC's" as "Pox" because it really pisses the libs off. Or call them Pocksuckers.
>>
>>35132173

Say that there is "non-white privilege", where they have the privilege of being able to celebrate their race and culture.
>>
>>35132173
Punch the faggot in the face then beat them to the ground. Tell then that what you can do when your privileged as you walk away from their beaten bloody body.
>>
"so I'm literally a problematic bigoted shitlord?"
>>
I agree with them because I do have white privilege, and then tell them there is nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>35132173
say something about the term being so desensitised it holds no actual meaning to you
>>
It's not really white privilege, it's more like majority privilege. The majority race in a society always has the privilege. A white would not have a privilege going into tribal lands in Nigeria.
>>
>>35132173

I usually respond by saying I love my privilege and I will defend it to the death.

It catches them off guard and they don't know what to say.
>>
Call it what it is

Unsubstantiated cultural marxist bullshit.
>>
Sometimes I pretend to be an even crazier liberal. It's oddly got a lot of leftist to change their mind.
>>
It is character assassination. Dont argue it just point it out as what it is.
>>
>>35132283
This is whats happening in Europe & the tide is turning to the right
>>
>>35132173
1. DONT BE DISMISSIVE. As someone who frequents /pol/ its easy to hear privilege and mentally shut down because the word has so many negative connotations. Fight the urge to be dismissive or assume you are arguing against an idiot and try to keep legitimately engaged. Even if they are dismissive of you dont play their game because if you do it will just reinforce their notion that your privilege prevents you from seeing the world clearly. Yes this is unfair that you have to be the "bigger person" but thats what it takes to continue the conversation and hopefully make your point whatever it may be.

2. Ask them how they think your supposed privilege has affected your point of view and how it would differ if you werent white/male/straight/cis/whatever. I find that often times people who shout privilege have difficulty explaining exactly the effect said privilege has had, but you need to approach them in a friendly/not too adversarial manner in order for them to try and explain and in trying to explain realize they may not have thought it all through. That should be your real goal is not to tell them why they are wrong but to force them to explain their position nicely until they come to the realization that its flawed. Point out inconsistencies in their position as they go, but do it with a smile on your face and in the nicest way possible so they dont mentally shut down and just see you as an asshole.

I hope this helps. I can keep going if you want, i have a decent bit of experience and a pretty good success rate having legit talks with SJW's
>>
I say that if I'm supposed to pay for the sins of my race, then I should also be paid for the accomplishments of my race.

>Philosophy
>Scientific Method
>90% of all inventions and scientific discoveries in history
>Abolition of slavery
>Division of labour

Oh, what's that? You cant pay me back? Oh, that's cool, just forgive my debt and I'll forgive yours.
>>
Tell them they are retarded. If you want to argue tell them it doesn't exist. You can say the only privilege that exists comes from having loads of money.
>>
>>35132173
Usually that's when I decide to throw out some neckbeard level "b-but white people are oppressed too" crap and watch the shit fly. My roommate and I love pulling shit like that.
>>
>>35132460
This is why the left pushes that bullying is bad. They know they can never win in a fight so they have to find someway to come out on top. Hince "no one deserves to be bullied!" is code word for "don't fight back against me!"
>>
>>35132723
sure go on.
>>
>>35132173
Call them racist, of course. They obviously are. Hit them with all the standard leftist complaints against racists such as "you're just saying that because of the color of my skin" and "you're a hateful bigot." Since only radical leftists would mention white privilege, there's nothing they can say back except to claim discrimination against whites isn't racism, but that's obviously racist, so you can just repeat this like someone spamming a cheap attack to win in a fighting game.
>>
>>35132173

"Yes, and you have black privilege." Then when they get all indignant I argue about how 'privilege' is really just a function of demographics in a democratic society. Where blacks are the majority, they're privileged. And blacks are the majority in plenty of places, like Philadelphia.
>>
>>35132735
the division of labor--working in conjunction with, and as developed by capitalism--is not an accomplishment. rather, it is a "sin."
>>
>>35132843
Division of labour is politically neutral. Worker owned communes have division of labour as well.
>>
Tell them that you identify as otherkin. Say you're a proud black transhuman dragon-being, and therefore you do not have 'white privilege'. Tell them that if a trans person can be 'born in the wrong body', then so can you.
>>
>>35132723

But how IS their thinking flawed? if they believe in white privilege, they must believe that diversity is good. since they're wrong, but they would never agree with that, they would find it to be very offensive
>>
>>35132723
Fuck that. Why make a point?

OP, time will handle these colossal fools. They will be a laughable footnote in history at best, and a sad commentary on a dying empire at worst. They mean nothing and will die, their bodies will turn to shit and worm food.

Forget their existence.
>>
The thing is, it's not like white priviledge doesn't exist. People treat each other differently on race to some extent, and sometimes those people are white, and the treatment will be better.

But this is not something people can control. We treat each other differently based on how we are different. We treat people differently based on a wealth of characteristics; some of which we can control, some of which we can't.

To name a few off the top of my head: height, race, smell, clothing, weight, charisma, accent, sexual attractiveness, strength, context, and their friends.

If anyone brings up White Privilege, they are retarded for focusing in on the ONE ASPECT that white people actively try NOT to judge people on.
>>
>>35132802
ok

3. Realize that you are not infallible and its possible they may have a point. Ok now before you rage at that statement here me out. People who shout privilege generally use it as an excuse to not listen to someone or dismiss their point of view, but it is legitimately true that different people view the world through different lenses. If you are following my advice and asked them to explain exactly how they think privilege has clouded your view then its likely they fell to bits trying to explain it but sometimes they don't, and thats when things get really interesting. If this is the case filter out the word "privilege" from your mind and every time they say it replace it with "differing view point". While most notions of privilege are blown out of proportion or just complete nonsense but it is undeniable that peoples different positions in life give them different perspectives on issues and this is the one form of what sjw's call privilege that is real.

4. With all that in mind, once you understand their viewpoint and the perspective they are coming at it from thats the moment you can truly start to dismantle their position. I find that a lot of /pol/ as well as a lot of SJW's tend to be very bad at trying to see things from other perspectives because they feel they are "right", but what both groups miss is that truly understanding a persons position is the best way to combat it.

more coming
>>
>you wouldn't know, with your WHITE PRIVILEGE

Woahhhh, you can fuck right the hell off with that, you jelly SHITSKIN. White Privilege is just the name you call non-white jealousy! "Oh lawdy lawdy, I sho wish people din treat me like they knew I wuz gonna rob dems!"
>>
>>35133486
While its not quite a "privilege" talk, let me give you an example that happened to me recently. I found myself talking with an anti fat-shaming bitch. She was a whale and spouting off the stereotypical nonsense. Well i tried not to let it get to me and stay engaged and eventually i got her to admit that it really comes down to her feeling bad about her body and feeling personally attacked about her weight even when it tangentially comes up.

So now that i was past all the political correctness i was truly able to have the conversation that might make some progress. I explained that my fear of the anti fat shaming movement is that it will glorify bad lifestyle choices and encourage people with reasonable metabolisms to be unhealthy. While she may think she is standing up for those who are predisposed to be large she is allowing those who aren't a free ride into diabetes town as well as encouraging those who are predisposed to stop exercising and eating well all together.

Now i know that is much softer than most people here want to be on SJW's with crazy views but this is what works. You have to ask yourself whether you care about making a scene and feeling smug afterwards or actually reaching someone and changing their view of an issue as well as their view of the dissenters to their cause.

If you want to be an edgey fuck then go right ahead, but if you want to make progress on SJW's then being soft about it is the way to go
>>
>>35132460
>>35132283

Ridicule is the correct response. Arguing will just leave you frustrated. If someone believes in "white privilege", they're too stupid to be saved.

http://takimag.com/article/how_to_deal_with_the_brainwashed_jim_goad
>>
I'm actually Irish.

Leftists hate the Irish because it's the one time 'white' people have been oppressed and treated like subhumans in the same way blacks and Native Americans have.
>>
http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2014/06/02/dont-argue-with-liberals--it-only-encourages-them-n1845401/page/full
>>
>>35132972
>But how IS their thinking flawed?
well when talking about privilege is usually boils down to the fact that privilege is a real concept but most SJW's abuse it and both overblow and oversimplify it.

Sure white privilege exists, but so do economic privilege and cultural privilege, and those 2 count as much if not more than race when it comes to social interaction.
>>
>>35133732

Eh. Anyone who characterizes their opponents in such broad, villainous terms always raises red flags with me. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy responds to dissenting ideas with the same vitriol and hate as those he despises.
>>
>>35132502
I read those opening word and cry internally because none of those promises have been kept.
>>
>>35133766
They dont care. I saw a video where irish are mentioned and they roll their eyes and say you're still benefitting now from white privilege.
>>
>>35134149

Everyone benefits from White Privilege. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such a hurry to go to White countries.
>>
>>35133732
>http://takimag.com/article/how_to_deal_with_the_brainwashed_jim_goad

This s some dangerous thinking right here. Isnt completely dismissing the other side and not even trying to listen to them exactly what SJW's are accused of doing? Talk about the pot calling hte kettle black
>>
>>35133732
>>35133877


>Don't debate SJWs, nothing good can come from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLS-npemQYQ

Pay close attention to the last ten seconds.
>>
>>35134149
To play devils advocate i can see their point. In the past there were big distinctions between white races. Irish, Italians, French, Slavs and British were all seen as very different groups and were treated differently. In SJW speak "some were more privileged than others". But today (in america at least) white is white and your specific sub-race is a piece of trivia more than anything else. A German person and an Irish person get treated pretty much the same if all other factors are equal. In that way Irish people do benefit from "white privilege" regardless of the legitimately awful shit they have gone through in the past.
>>
>>35134356
I fucking love that movie so much
>>
>>35132173
> you sound racist
>>
File: Believing+brain[1].jpg (379KB, 1055x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Believing+brain[1].jpg
379KB, 1055x1600px
>>35134499

That movie and this book taught me so much about how humans work.
>>
>>35132283
Tell them you're trans-black. If they try to shut you down, call them hateful bigots.
>>
>>35132173
>How do you logically respond to someone telling you you have white privilege?

I say no. They get weirdly red in the face. I say no again, call 911. I report I'm about to/being attacked. By the 3rd punch, a cop (oddly enough, often black ones) shows up and shoots that fuck.

*shrug*
>>
>>35134418
I recently found that my fathers surname was an irish one and i decided to change it to that thinking i could cash in on that sweet white privilege. Little did i know that it would just turn me into more of a shit receiving machine which was something i uswd to be prior to my name change.

Fucking jews....i mean whites.
>>
>>35132525
Pocks. Hoe-lee-shit
genius.
>>
I'm mixed your privilege accusations do not work here

Checkrape tumblr
>>
File: 1409340123393.jpg (59KB, 496x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409340123393.jpg
59KB, 496x501px
>>35134587
>>
>>35134737

Well hey, you're free to believe whatever you want. I think that's the definition of liberty, and I'm all for that. Aren't you?
>>
>>35134356
I have a politically inclined friend who worships this movie. It's no coincidence then that arguing with him is an exercise in futility, a cavalcade of one strawman and red herring after another.
>>
>>35134794

Someone sounds a bit of a sore loser.
>>
>>35132807

This is what I do.

You.. racist... piece of shit. How dare you judge me by the color of my skin? Have you walked a mile in my shoes? What gives you the right to push your prejudice on me? etc

basically just mirror their argument. Anyone with any common sense would easily realize the validity of the statements given and/or see your trolling for what it is. Expose them as a judgmental hypocrite and watch them squirm.
>>
I just say life's too short to worry about having privilege. There's no fucking argument for why someone should have to spend any portion of the short 70~ years they have worrying about invisible influences that may have benefited them.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 324x291px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 324x291px
>>35132173
Own it. Tell them I'm glad to be one of the fortunate. Tell them the joys of a catholic education and what sunny-side up quail egg on salmon over a brioche bun tastes like, tell them what it's like never being pulled over by a cop, but most of all, I'm going to thank them for putting me on a pedestal of privileges they'll never achieve.
>>
>>35134958
This. You won't win persay, but its always fun.

"What makes you think that you're better then disabled people?"
>"Because I am better then them."

"What makes you think you're smarter then the rest of us?"
>"The fact that I am more intelligent then you."

"Whose to say you're healthy and I'm not?"
>"Care to have a race around the building?"

The only way to win with these idiots is by demonstration.
>>
Notions of privilege are why Kris Donald was set on fire after being tortured by a Pakistani gang who, by their own admission went looking for a white kid to kill. He was 15. The BBC did not cover it because by their own admission they had beliefs about who could be a victim of racial murder.


I'd say that.

Or ask who has more power and privilege white women or Asian immigrant males?
Obv they'll say white women and then you can bring up the decade long cover up of rapes murders and ethnic violence against working class white girls in England. (Google Muslim Rotherham rape if you're unaware)

Ask them what happened to notions of gender and class solidarity in the face of male police and councillors and MPs and the media covering it up and dismissing the girls as sluts. Why aren't they protesting it? Is it because the girls are white?
Is that what they mean by white privilege?

That's what I'd say
>>
>>35135201
>"Because I am better then them."
>then
>>
>>35135201
Define better define us define smart define disabled define gender.

Do to them and their conversations what they do to ours
>>
>>35132173
Usually i just tell them I'm Iranian Muslim and that I'm deeply offended that they thought I was a white Christian, and they fuck right off.
>>
>>35132173
I was born to an upper-middle class family that came from upper class grandparents. I had my first car gifted to me, and my college paid for. I'll admit that I am more privileged than one of my friends I knew in high school, who had to work at Subway just to afford his first car, and paid all of his tuition himself. The thing is, both me and my friend are white.

That's why, if anyone conflates social class or income brackets with race, then I can immediately identify that person as a racist, and dismiss their opinion. I have never personally met someone who was this stupid, but if I ever do, I won't hesitate to call them the racists that they are.
>>
I've never met anyone that's told me that. Man I wish I was privileged though, I damn well need it!
>>
>Jews are <1% of the world's population and they constitute the majority of billionaires. Why does no one ever complain of "Jew privilege"?

It doesn't exactly refute the notion of white privilege, but it gives them something to think about.
>>
>>35133894

>> white privilege
>> 2 of 3 most populated countries are asian
>> barely 3rd most populous by race, blacks only behind by 1%
>> 2 of 3 richest countries (gdp per capita) are non-white

white people are so lucky to be white
>>
File: 1316919589371.png (25KB, 175x175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1316919589371.png
25KB, 175x175px
>>35132173
The only proper response
>>
>>35132173
>Be Brazilian
>Be white as shit because muh German heritage, no one can even tell I'm Brazilian
>Librul friend accuses me of white privilege when arguing about border control
>Tell him my family got all their papers, immigrated here completely legally, and have thrived in the US despite being minorities (even though everyone in my family is pale white)
>mfw it actually shuts him up
>mfw I made him check his privilege
>>
>>35132173
Tell them you are arguing logic vs emotion while they are appealing to emotion vs logic, and so their argument is irrational and therefore null. This shuts them up pretty quick.
>>
>>35132173

>How do you logically respond to someone telling you you have white privilege?

Here is your problem

>logically

Logic to these people is like garlic dildo to sexually repressed vampire.

Your response should be either a) agree and amplify or b) amused mastery. Overall you don't take it seriously, you trivialise and satirise the topic/person. Do you really want to waste your time 'winning' the arguement - which wont persuade the person - but losing in the social hierarchy? No of course not. You want to amuse yourself and enhance your status.
>>
>>35134232
>>35133971

If a leftist tries to emotional appeals about "privilege" to shut down a debate, then they've demonstrated that they're unwilling to have an honest conversation.

If you're in a boxing match and your opponent suddenly pulls a knife, it's fair to pull out a bigger knife of your own.

The point is that we need to be able beat them at any battlefield of their choosing. If they want to have a debate with facts and evidence, we can win that easily. If they want to have a narcissistic masturbation session with leftist buzzwords, we need to be able to shut that down.
>>
>>35132173

they're using WAY too broad a brush in the determination of your "privilege"

furthermore, regardless of your race, you are still going to form some kind of an opinion on whatever it is you are talking about. Privilege wouldn't even NECESSARILY weaken someone's logic, and more to the point, it wouldn't NECESSARILY lessen someone's sympathy which is what libtards are trying to accuse you of lacking
>>
>>35132173
>How do you logically respond to someone telling you you have white privilege?

I've actually had this happen before (unbelievable I know). I just said "So?".
This happened over a year ago and I don't remember how the conversation went entirely, but she responded by telling me something about how I was more likely to get hired than a PoC and less likely to be profiled, that kind of stuff. I told her that I wasn't the one making people hire me or profile others, so I didn't see what she expected me to do about it.

Basically it boiled down to her telling me I should fight for PoC and me saying I don't have time for that shit.

I wish I could have shut her down with some crime stats, but I didn't want to reveal my power level in front of the friend I was with.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (31KB, 303x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtf.jpg
31KB, 303x268px
>>35135999
>datfilename
>trips
Also what the fuck captcha.
>>
You could ask how privilege is derived.

>whites are privileged because they are treated better than other races
>why is that?
>because they have power
>why is that?
>because they are the majority race and have contributed the most to society
>so if whites are better than others, why shouldn't being white be a privilege?
>>
Say you're Jewish
>>
File: 1389070074322.png (37KB, 193x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389070074322.png
37KB, 193x204px
>>35136353
Oh this is great. I can imagine them now -

>B-but... Dat's racist!!
>>
>>35136353
Rotherham rape case
>>
>>35132554
This. Can't believe somebody is actually thinking about engaging in conversation with these retards.
>>
>>35132173
I say white privilege is earned privilege
>>
>>35132173

Just say,

"You racist fuck. How dare you judge me based on the color of my skin. Help. Help! I am being assaulted."
>>
>>35136353
Pretty much.

All races started on a level playing field, and we've all had to claw, connive, and kill our way to the top of the ladder. Competition is the nature of humanity; anyone who complains about this is simply a sore loser.
>>
they're just mad some peoples' ancestors sucked and they want to take it out on everyone else
>>
>>35132173
I pull out my draft card. That is my white male privilege card. Freshmen year in college when this Native American/Black dipshit chick ranted at me about my white male privilege.

It was some stupidass elective like ethics or w/e, a very easy read the book, don't have a sub 80 IQ get a 95 average class.

She got like a 38 on a test on a thursday, next tues when class meets we review the test, explain and correctly answer each question. dingus now wants to take the test again, cus now the answers have been handed to her. Prof says no, you can't retake once its been reviewed. She goes into like level 1 chimpout about it, won't let it go wont accept that she gets the grade she earned not the grade shes wants to write on the paper.

After like 5 minutes of class standing still because prof is a scurred librul and shes throwing a fit and he doesnt know what to do, I Start talking to her explaining respectfully even, why she cannot retake the test, why grades exist, and why she is being unfair to the rest of the class, many of whom are paying to be here and are not infact here on aid/AAbux

WELL I CANT JUST WHIP OUT MY WHITE MALE PRIVIEGE CARD AND GET WHATEVER I WANT I NEED DIFFERENT RULES TO SUCCEED.

I am white sure, I'm half and half Irish and German, but I'm poor, like.. grew up eating boxed mac and cheese, ramen noodles and frozen pizzas everyday, school lunch program poor, I have no privilege, I had to pass tests to get into the shitty school, and it still wasn't free.

I'm like what card.... do I have I have? then it hits me like a truck. I have my selective service card in my wallet. I carry it with me everywhere, I had to sign up for SS to get Financial aid for school.

So I pull it out, "This is my white male privilege card, and you're right you don't have one this is the card that allows me to be drafted sent to some shithole and killed for the same aid that you get for nothing". She shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35136574
It's like you haven't even read Jared Diamond you shitlord.
>>
>>35136797

Riddled with holes and refuted numerous times over.
>>
Maybe something like "Dismissing someone's opinion because of the color of their skin in the definition of racism you oppressive shitlord"
>>
in what contexts do ppl do this to you?
i did a whole social science degree and didnt catch this shit ever.
>>
>>35136908
not if that person has "power" you shitlord
>>
>>35132173

Explain to them that the concept of privilege is the liberal equivalent of original sin. You're born with it, it makes you a bad person, you didn't do anything to deserve it but if you do what your rulers tell you to you can be absolved of origi-, er, privilege.

See how they like being associated with Christianity, the religion of the oppressive evil white male.
>>
>>35136948
I had to deal with this with 2 g/fs from 2004 to 2010. When i didnt even know it had a name.Then i deal with it with my friends g/f's sometimes.
>>
>>35137301
I had it from white male friends at college but only middle class and above. They were nice guys but weak apologist cunts.

And they claimed to speak for all whites. Actually they sum up the labour years with their hate of the working class white and utter devotion to anything foreign.
And now here we are and its got a name
>>
>>35138148
Oh, it was art college.
>>
>>35134149
Tell them you're actually from Ireland and when they ask where your accent is you can either say, "We don't all have heavy accents you racist fuck.", or something about comparing Irish to Scottish and how they're racist for not knowing the difference.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 11


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.