[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did Anonymous start wearing V for Vendetta Masks? (I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 37

When did Anonymous start wearing V for Vendetta Masks? (I am guessing 2005/2006)

Was it the time they started becoming SJWs?
(I am guessing before 2005)

Were they always like this or was there a time when they better represented rather than /b/ ?
(I seem to have the misconception Anonymous was useful at one time in history)

Can we take a break from the obvious Zoe/Anna/Gaza/Jews/Shitskits/Mudslimes/Ebola and have a nice thread detailing exactly what happened to
>>
>>34883959
Anonymous became SJW after Occupy. It is funny when most of them don't even know that Anonymous started on 4chan and come here and say they will take down 4chan. Either way who cares.
>>
>>34883959
GTFO NSA THIS AINT WIKIPEDIA
>>
Anonymous wore the V mask during the Chanology protests in 2008.

This was because a popular 4chan comic character called "Epic Fail Guy" wore the mask, and the people protesting were ironically commenting on their own activities constituting a failure.
>>
>>34883959
encyclopediadramatica.es
>>
File: advice guy chanology2.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
advice guy chanology2.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>
>>34884253
Hey paranoid. I am not NSA but I am sure they enjoy monitoring your paranoid ass on a daily basis.
>>
File: chanology.png (12KB, 667x307px) Image search: [Google]
chanology.png
12KB, 667x307px
>>34884310
>Anonymous wore the V mask during the Chanology protests in 2008.
>This was because a popular 4chan comic character called "Epic Fail Guy" wore the mask, and the people protesting were ironically commenting on their own activities constituting a failure.

See this is the kind of stuff I can't piece together from anywhere else. Thanks anon.
>>
>>34884196
>Anonymous started on 4chan and come here and say they will take down 4chan. Either way who cares.
Well that's the funny thing. I don't I am just bored. I was thinking how so many people I know that used to be somewhat OK is now a fucking SJW and hates 4chan.

At some point I knew it had to have flipped (kind of like the liberals/conservatives slowly became just like the other side).
>>
Old 4chan was much much more SJW than a lot of guys on here myself included would like to believe, but I was there. The irreverence and swearing was the same but it wasn't uncommon to rally people using accusations of racism, see Hal Turner. There was and still are a lot of kids on this site who've got Family Guy on their TV whils they browse. If I dig in my /b/ folder there's some super liberal shit that's as old as '04. Now there was always a healthy diversity of opinion, and in a way we won or most of us grew out of our teenage pop-liberalism, but old /b/ being some kind of reichchamber with nothing but aryan supermen is a mytb. Shit just look at Chanology itself, that's some social justice moralfaggot shit if there ever was.
>>
File: wseLW.png (207KB, 798x3421px) Image search: [Google]
wseLW.png
207KB, 798x3421px
>>34884310
This fucking guy
>>
>>34884764
>Hal
How accurate is this? I mean in general bullet points is fine I can research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBTi91fqfbg
>>
>>34883959
>When did Anonymous start wearing V for Vendetta Masks? (I am guessing 2005/2006)

Around Chanology. That was when we went from wearing afro wigs and making swastikas in Habbo to wearing Guy Fawkes masks and protesting like faggots.
>>
>>34884764
>Hal Turner
lol FBI informant?
>>
>>34884310
>Anonymous wore the V mask during the Chanology protests in 2008.
>This was because a popular 4chan comic character called "Epic Fail Guy" wore the mask, and the people protesting were ironically commenting on their own activities constituting a failure.

This exactly
>>
>>34884764
>Old 4chan was much much more SJW than a lot of guys on here myself included would like to believe

yeah another fucktard who doesn't know shit
"old" 4chan was either a-political or center right
things were not done for JUSTICE they were done because they were funny, even Chanology started out as a troll because the scifags were messing with our interbutts.
>>
>>34885277
>and protesting like faggots.

yeah though I have never gotten laid more than during the early days of chanology when raids went IRL
>>
File: epic_fail_guy.png (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
epic_fail_guy.png
6KB, 256x256px
No one remembers me.
>>
>>34885546
That's because he never got these dubs.
>>
File: 1237997745673.gif (15KB, 276x301px) Image search: [Google]
1237997745673.gif
15KB, 276x301px
>>34885546

toasting in epic bread
>>
>>34885611
wew nice dubs :^)
>>
>>34883959
v for vendetta masks were cool
then occupy happened
now they're gay
>>
>>34885503
I would say old /b/ was libertarian.

Hating niggers was an in-joke.
>>
>>34885215

Not the poster you're replying to but I was also here for Hal.

The main reason we went after him was how easy he chimped out over nothing and made ridiculous threats that he had no way of carrying out.

Later on in the raids, he started to switch tactics and acted more friendlier to his prank callers. A lot of /b/tards actually started to like him and take his side. A lot of kids also were frightened by his lawsuit threats and would naively try to get other anons to back off.

Really, it was mostly bored high school kids in that day. Impressionable kids who would go after just about anything. I don't think there was a super libruhl movement until chanology.

Chanology started off as any other 4chan raid. Pizzas sent to Scientology orgs, memes sent as faxes, prank calls, etc. Then an established anti-scientology group led by Mark Bunker came in and basically convinced a lot of people to join their fight and protest.
>>
>opposes corporatism
>opposes scientology
>opposes fascism
>opposes authority
>opposes feminism
>opposes discrimination

Anonymous' ideology, so far as it can can be said to have one, does not fit into any larger mainstream political movement. If one absolutely had to put a label on Anonymous it could be some flavor of anarchism. You'd be hard pressed to find an anarchist group that endorses Anonymous. Due to the loose nature of the group the higher agenda was never well defined, other than 'have fun and fuck with people'. Once in a while you'd see an idea resonate throughout the collective and result in visible action (like project Chanology), but just as often Anonymous cells would fight each other. Honestly I wouldn't even call it a group, it's just a name different people started using as a banner for edgy activities.
>>
>>34884764
oh for fuck's sake. the hal turner shenanigans happened for the same reason /b/ raided tom green, because it was funny. had he just shut the fuck up everyone would have lost interest and went back to making swastikas in habbo and harassing neopet/gaia/furfags.

>but old /b/ being some kind of reichchamber with nothing but aryan supermen is a mytb
well no shit captain obvious. old /b/ wasn't about race it was about weebs running rampant on the internet while shitposting about pokemon.
>>
>>34885546
at least you had your time in the spotlight.
>>
Your time is over. You leave with nothing.
>>
>>34885733
impressive
>>
>>34886567
Hal Turner sued 4chan, 7chan, Ebaums, and John Does 1-5000 in the superior court for the state of New Jersey.

THAT's why, not for the lulz.
>>
>>34886357
>>opposes feminism
OP here
Not from I have seen lately, I admit I am confused because I have seen both sides. This is really why I asked the question. That and SJWery in general.
>>
>>34886746
you sure about that? i'm positive that happened after he lost his shit on air and started making death threats.
>>
>>34885546
my favorite one was something like, this post will end in 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 or 9 he got a 0. I assumed it was a script to get 0 but I chuckled. Or when the image was used to block a slowpoke.
>>
>http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/scientolulz
>>
>>34886984
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/new-jersey/njdce/2:2007cv00306/198438
>>
>>34886746
it was only 1-1000, not 5000
>>
>>34886746
Like many things it started out for the lulz. And some of those escalate and become bigger.
>>
>>34886746

>Hal Turner sued 4chan, 7chan, Ebaums, and John Does 1-5000 in the superior court for the state of New Jersey.

There was also 420chan and some hosting site (nexus or something?) as well.

The lawsuit was never going to go anywhere, he couldn't even afford a lawyer and tried to represent himself. It got thrown out quickly but he pretended that the courts gave him subpoenas for all of the John Does so he could dox them all on his site. Only the really young kids who didn't know any better took these threats seriously.
>>
File: 4MLbL2KF0.jpg (49KB, 563x507px) Image search: [Google]
4MLbL2KF0.jpg
49KB, 563x507px
Could the concentration of oldfag cancer in here indicate that summer is finally over?
>>
>>34887144
nope only newfags 2009 cancer in here.
>>
>>34886357
Anonymous' ideology(if they have one) has always been to be against stupidity, (animal) cruelty ,retarded shit and hypocrisy.
>>
File: 657567456745674.jpg (63KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
657567456745674.jpg
63KB, 480x360px
>>34887216
and litel gerils
>>
>>34887144
>indicate that summer is finally over
OP here. My kids are back in school.
>>
File: AnonymousvsNewfagVert.jpg (30KB, 305x598px) Image search: [Google]
AnonymousvsNewfagVert.jpg
30KB, 305x598px
>>34883959
The recent tumblr raids and shit were a return to form, but it'll never be the same because many oldfag hackers got v& and 4chinz is not longer a sekret club.
>>
>>34883959
>Was it the time they started becoming SJWs?
>(I am guessing before 2005)
newfag plz go, forced anonymous just started in 2004, and 4chan wasnt started till late 2003
>>
>>34887048
i'm aware he filled the lawsuit. but i'm pretty sure the sequence of events was
>/b/ raids his show for luz
>hal gets pissed. death threats & doxx
>/b/ loses its shit
>then hal sues

>>34887289
mine too. caught my kid browsing /v/ not too long ago. not sure how to feel about that.
>>
>>34887287
to much party van these days.
>>
File: newstar-jenna-1.jpg (347KB, 950x1267px) Image search: [Google]
newstar-jenna-1.jpg
347KB, 950x1267px
You faggots forgot about me.
>>34887418
not illegal
>>
>>34885546

I remember.

Oh god I'm still here. What the fuck went wrong.
>>
>>34887363
>oldfag hackers got v&
naw faggot they all moved on to 420chan, 7chan, and wizarchan.
>>
>>34887468
the other day I made an efg thread claiming dubs and I got them....nobody cared.
>>
File: 1396898507678.jpg (113KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
1396898507678.jpg
113KB, 500x773px
>>34886357
>Anonymous' ideology, so far as it can can be said to have one
>so far as it can can be said to have one

How many times does it need to be said? Anonymous is everything and nothing. It's whoever calls themselves anonymous.

The reason "it" is so chaotic is because it's composed of a shit ton of people operating under the same umbrella with all kinds of ideologies. What began as hackers on steroids just doing stupid shit became more political with scientology and then a splinter group went all SJW and thought they were there to "do good".

The thing is, nobody owns the name or concept.

So they're free to make anonymous a SJW project. Just as people are free to send bomb threats to GMO farms as "Anonymous". Or start an anonymous campaign to get Sarkeesian raped in a game. It really doesn't fucking matter.

If anything I'm just saddened that people have let the do gooder leftist shitstains control the brand for so long now. All you need to do is start doing shit for the fun of it again. See if they like being associated to trolls (again). Maybe you can make them run away from Anonymous crying over how horrible it is.
>>
>>34885543
I don't think I'd be boasting about getting ass-fucked by a bunch of fat neckbeards in Guy Fawkes masks.
>>
>>34887395
>caught my kid browsing /v/ not too long ago. not sure how to feel about that.
Whoa.
>>
>>34884510
This. This is where it started. They didn't go full SJW until occupy, but chanology is what brought in the flood of newfags and moralfags that thought they were going to stick it to the system during occupy.
>>
>>34887287

I just found Gaijin 4 Koma in a hentai a few days back. I thought about posting it somewhere but I didn't think anyone would even know what it was.
>>
>>34883959
What the fucking hell is this thread? Every anon worth his salt knows that Anonymous started wearing Guy Fawkes masks (not V for Vendetta masks, not 4chan masks, they're called GUY FAWKES MASKS!) during the Chanology protests. They wanted to indicate that Scientology was an "epic fail", just like Epic Fail Guy. "V for Vendetta" has relatively little to do with Anonymous' original preference for those masks, but I'm sure it helped push the popularity of those masks to the mainstream.

The real reason why Anonymous wore Guy Fawkes masks is because of Epic Fail Guy, but the real reason why EFG started wearing that mask in the first place is unknown. I guess the anon who posted EFG was a Britfag who enjoyed going to Bonfire night and one day he just decided "Well, let's make him wear a Guy Fawkes mask because why the fuck not". The rest is history.
>>
Ask /r/anonymous on reddit. All the old chanology faggots from that "We are Legion" movie are the mods of the subreddit.
>>
>>34883959
The anonymous masks were originally from "Epic Fail Guy" on /b/, and they became a thing people wore during the scientology raids. About 2009, or so.
>>
>>34887663
The sad state of 4chen
>>
>>34885849
>Hating niggers was an in-joke.

yeah it was more about throwing things in the face of PC faggots and being stupid than actually being racist the "Jewgold" meme was also pretty popular, the problem was we attracted REAL stormfags and muslimfags
>>
>>34885846
So much this.
>>
>>34887395
>caught my kid browsing /v/ not too long ago. not sure how to feel about that.

Call him a casual faggot and to git gud. Then tell him real men stick to /gsg/.
>>
>>34887363
OP here. This pic is new to me but this is why I asked the questions.

This was the general idea I was seeing in and around /pol/ and slashdot and the internet in general.
>>
File: cumianig.jpg (7KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
cumianig.jpg
7KB, 290x174px
To me it all started to really die hard around 2006/7. There seemed to be two sides at the time - the "oldfags" who did hilarious (but also meaningful) pranks and raids, and the "cancer" kids doing boring bullshit and taking to the streets in city meet-ups with their 4/10 female friends. I vividly remember Moot saying the oldfag part of 4chan was the cancer. Kike faggot.

The good days reached their peak when we found public webcams with high quality views, rang a business we could see and called in ambulances/pizzas. After that, some idiot called in a bomb threat. I drifted away around that time to other things.
>>
>>34887689
>"We are Legion" movie
You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSqurTMe7Rw

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2177843/combined
>>
>>34887664
The real reason that people wore masks was to block their identity. Scientology is batshit insane and encourages violence against dissidents.
>>
>>34884764
4chan always had kind of a libertarian streak that it inherited from hacker culture, but was never that political. I agree there was more liberal sentiment around, but things like Hal were just done because they were funny, and Hal reacted like SJWs do today with massive butthurt.
>>
>>34887810
Thank you Captain Obvious. I meant that why they chose to wear exactly those masks instead of any other mask.
>>
The only thing 4chan has given me is wangblows niggernet exploder 9
>>
>>34887858
Because they were a bunch of meme spewing retards from /b/ that loved epic fail guy.

There wasn't any symbol behind it. It was just the culture. Some pretentious twats tried to justify it.
>>
File: SWASTIGETWIN_-_Copy.jpg (696KB, 924x594px) Image search: [Google]
SWASTIGETWIN_-_Copy.jpg
696KB, 924x594px
>>34885277
>That was when we went from wearing afro wigs and making swastikas in Habbo to wearing Guy Fawkes masks and protesting like faggots.

Ah the good old days of real anon activism.

Pissing off children and making fun of niggers for no reason whatsoever.
>>
File: 1408179014635.png (269KB, 448x384px) Image search: [Google]
1408179014635.png
269KB, 448x384px
>>34887802
>rang a business we could see and called in ambulances/pizzas
>>
>>34887802

It's the same thing with /pol/, now. It used to be about happenings and niggers & whatnot, now everybody's trying to jump on the epic troll lulz bandwagon with zoe quinn bullshit, hashtag campaigns, and restoking the tumblr raids.

Once an internet site gains a reputation, people want to become a perpetrator of that reputation, often unnaturally. This kills the board.
>>
>>34885543
>yeah though I have never gotten laid more than during the early days of chanology

"femanons" were very eager to please this is true, and the normalfag house wives were also surprising eager to have sex with nerds in masks..it was a strange strange time

I visited LA and raided with them and THOSE girls/women were out of control most sex/BJs I have ever had and my first and only time with two girls at once.
>>
>>34885546
>not .gif
>not 400x400

Fucking imposter
>>
>>34887897
I know. I was there. I've been here since 2006. I was also the anon who made that post: >>34887664
>>
>>34883959
They started wearing Epic Fail Guy masks around Project Chanology, which was meant to troll scientology, but which the stupider retards took seriously. The stupider retards then went on to form Anonymous.
>>
>>34887216
>(animal) cruelty

that was a post chanalogy thing started by some ex-scientologist PETAfags

4chan was the home of zippocat,CDcat, and spacetoad let us not forget
>>
>>34887941
/pol/ has always been shit, like the /new/ that it was meant to replace.
>>
>>34883959
>Was it the time they started becoming SJWs?
Chanology and the resulting media attention brought newfags, who thought that being "Anonymous" stood for some kind of ideology, justice or whatever.

Kids wanted to feel cool, so they learned how to DDoS and claimed they're the Anonymous.
They joined the SJW circlejerk, because it strikes their ego - SJWs are dumb and think they're the real hackers who thought against evil scientology.
Now "Anonymous" threatens 4chan whenever some stupid shit happens, hilarity ensues because they're fucking retarded.
>>
>>34886723
c-c-combo breaker
>>
>>34883959
Complaining about off topic threads is less vidja than off topic threads that directly influence vidja.

This thread has been reported to the cyber police.
>>
>>34887941
>epic troll lulz bandwagon with zoe quinn bullshit

That's actually one of the more substantial things /pol/ has done lately.

The kikery of vidya and the feminists trying to overtake it is political and this was just the last straw on that camel's back.

It also exposed more open hypocrisy from feminists as they defended this cheating cunthole's actions of cheating, lies and deceit. Hell, I've seen feminists argue that guys being cheated on should just shut up and take it, cheating is natural, monogamy is the exception..

You know, exactly what those scumbag cishet white men who cheat say. At which point feminists throw a bitchfit about how cheating is actually rape.

You could not make this shit up and I'm glad it's getting out in the open.
>>
>>34887805
watch this, faggots, it's all explained in the 90 minute documentary
>>
>>34888011
I don't think I've ever seen a serious threat against 4chan from anonymous.

They know their roots, I'm pretty damn certain.
>>
>>34888003
>4chan was the home of zippocat,CDcat, and spacetoad let us not forget

Those were posted because the majority of 4chan still reacted to it. Gore lost all meaning at that point, but people still cried over innocent little cuddly wuddly animals.

No, really, that's it.
>>
>>34883959
Guy Fawkes was a Jesuit.

The Jesuit Superior of England, Henry Garnet, was executed for his role in the Gunpowder Plot.

The English knew who was responsible for the Gunpowder Plot.

FIFTH OF NOVEMBER

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot.

I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason,
Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, t'was his intent,
To blow up King and Parliament.

Three score barrels were laid below,
To prove old England's overthrow.
By God's mercy he was catch'd,
With a dark lantern and lighted match.

Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!

Hip hip hoorah!

A penny loaf to feed the Pope
A farthing of cheese to choke him.

A pint of beer to rinse it down.
A faggot of sticks to burn him.

Burn him in a tub of tar.
Burn him like a blazing star.

Burn his body from his head.
Then we'll say ol' Pope is dead.

Hip hip hoorah!
Hip hip hoorah hoorah!

(redpill)
>>
>>34887608
Holy shit, this.

This while thread has been a breath of fresh air for an oldfag like me.

Anonymous is anyone and everyone claiming to be Anonymous. It's all of us and none of us. The fact that a group of Anons decided to co-opt the brand to label their stupid SJW "hacker" group pisses me off. It's time we take our brand back.
>>
File: 1365680346228.jpg (50KB, 382x363px) Image search: [Google]
1365680346228.jpg
50KB, 382x363px
/b/ autists took the meme/joke of being anonymousse too srsly and it snowballed
>>
>>34888126
Is this some kind of broccoli man meme?
>>
>>34888126
>no picture available
evrytim
>>
>>34888126
Green anon is my idol.
second to Neitzsche
>>
>>34888045

That's the exact thing I'm talking about. That's the exact mentality that was going around on 4chan. "4chan is a powerful force, we should be able to take down real life organizations! This is about exposing scientology's crimes!"

Fuck off. /pol/ should be about free speech and spreading ideas through fostering a redpill machine board culture, not trying to shove our natsoc dicks down a bunch of normalfags' throats.
>>
>>34887805

Oh fuck that was painful
>>
>>34888045

>I'm glad it's getting out in the open.

I woke up this morning, opened up one of my favorite technology sites and saw this:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/08/the-death-of-the-gamers-and-the-women-who-killed-them/

The author glances over anything that could possibly paint Zoe in a negative light. She doesn't even mention the infidelity and implies that she simply left her boyfriend to pursue a relationship with Nathan. This is unfortunately the typical media response to the whole incident.
>>
>>34888163
the dents in the desk left by his teeth do it for me
>>
File: EFG.gif (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
EFG.gif
3KB, 400x400px
>>34883959
>>
>>34888099
Now do you see the irony in tards wearing Guido masks to protest Scientology - one of hundreds of Vatican Jesuit subcults?

This was why Kubrick used real life man and wife, Catholic tool Kidman and Scientologist manlet Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut. They later divorced in a huge Holy Wood psyop to distance the mother cult from one of her spawns. Kidman cited religious incompatibility in the case kek.

V was a clever movie, they also stole some Shakespeare who of course was fighting with the Queen against the Papal horde, not for it. A primary Jesuit tactic is to incite rage in the sheeple, they are in fact the prototypical terrorist cell, compartmentalized and hierarchical.
>>
goddam, this thread is a blast from the past. i think i've been here since at least 2006

i just had to look up a song from a thread on /x/ where we were investigating a song from john lennon in an alternate dimension. this is too much, man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tocftqR-8O8
>>
>>34888207

>/pol/ should be about free speech

That was what the entire Zoe incident was about...
>>
>>34888360
Yeah, but see ... that's /pol/ demanding OTHER sites be about free speech. That is the very definition of "SJW".

>I believe X so you must also believe X or it's war.

/pol/ is about free speech on /pol/.

Let the rest of the internet wallow in its own shit.
>>
>>34888237
>Oh fuck that was painful
Contrived yes.
>>
>>34887657
well pukes fromTheDailyKOS ADbusters Motherjones and thedemocraticunderground basically took over all the chanology sites and started doxing anons to the scifags who would not toe the liberal line, most of the oldfags left around then and the liberal faggots ran things and astroturfed the whole idiotic OWS crap .
>>
File: 8fUDP.jpg (203KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
8fUDP.jpg
203KB, 1024x768px
None of us is still not as cruel as all of us.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgImqzBcBYo
>>
>>34885546
I do!
I had forgotten, EFG, but now I will always remember.
>>
>>34888099
>A faggot of sticks to burn him.

I lol'd
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (125KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
125KB, 600x450px
>>34887805
God, I made it through about 2 minutes of that.

>"We scared the powers that be"

Jesus Christ, I remember Operation Payback, their ddos didn't do shit. Just a bunch of script kiddies thinking they are so cool because they figured out how to use LOIC.
>>
File: zeekybomb.png (13KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
zeekybomb.png
13KB, 325x325px
zeeky boogy doog
>>
File: ITTduckface.jpg (31KB, 400x481px) Image search: [Google]
ITTduckface.jpg
31KB, 400x481px
>>34885546
>256x256
>png

BLASPHEMY!
>>
>>34888469
you people who took part in chanology and ows and the whole boxxy phenomena are fucking cancer.
>>
>>34887664
>the real reason why EFG started wearing that mask in the first place is unknown.

obviously because Guy Fawkes plan to crash this parliament, with no survivors, was one of the most epic failures in all of history you fucking moron
>>
>>34888586
If you keep watching they eventually start out at the beginning before Hal Turner and Habbo raids. They go through the chronology all the way up to the 2011 Lulzsec crusade. They interview everyone from Gregg Housh (chanology founder) Barrett Brown, Jay Liederman, and a whole bunch of other Pseudonymous Anon faggots like CommanderX and Sethdood
>>
>>34883959
Anonymous didn't ever become SJWs, SJWs decided to pretend they're anonymous.
>>
>>34883959
2007+ Anonymous became SJWs once they declared war on scientology.
>>
>>34888673
The best part is the kid who went to jail for 2 years for using LOIC on the RIAA
>>
>>34888654
Chanology was awesome when it started you faggot
>>
>>34885611
Back in his day, it took at least quints to be worth mentioning.
>>
>>34887944
wait...there was sex at those raids?

WHY DID I NOT GO???
>>
>>34888764
chanology was never good.
>>
>>34888834
you are poop
>>
What happened:
>old /b/ created epic fail guy meme, who wore a mask of guy fawkes, a historical figure who committed epic fail by blabbing his own plans to blow shit up and got caught immediately
>epic fail guy was a meme who couldn't do anything right, often in hilarious ways
>newfags thought it would be funny to wear the same mask in public, coinciding with Project Chanology (also conceived by newfags)
>V for Vendetta came out

What newest of newfags think happened:
>Super cool Anonynous wears the V for Vendetta mask to hide their identity and pay homage to super cool clandestine social activism
>>
>>34888858
and you're a hook nosed kike who obsesses with cosplay, SJW issues and have the mentality of a camwhore
>>
>>34884310
You got it backward, epic fail guy was making fun of anomynois and newfags in general
I miss him now ;_;
>>
>>34888939
Agent pubeit was pretty good, man
>>
File: 1374536177195.jpg (3KB, 85x126px) Image search: [Google]
1374536177195.jpg
3KB, 85x126px
>>34884764
>Shit just look at Chanology itself, that's some social justice moralfaggot shit if there ever was.
now see i was under the impression anonymous did chanology because of how litigious scientologists are and how funny it would be to make fun of them with masks on, so that they cant sue, hence lulz being had at butthurt scientologists
i never thought it was because "oh hurr durr theyre scamming people, so wrong we gots da protest dem a derp"
>>
>>34888716
Truth. It uses to be for lulz. Then it became srs bsns plus some delusion idiots trying to convince people it was both lulz and a good cause.
>>
>>34887755
When you act like a fool, other fools will flock to you, believing they are in good company.
>>
>>34888939
begone muslim the humans are talking
>>
File: 1406667212264.png (99KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
1406667212264.png
99KB, 344x291px
>>34887608
oh god... this post.. i remember now
i actually remember what anonymous really is for the first time in years
thank you anon, youve freed me from the curse
>>
>>34888654
didn't care about chanology or boxxy. i did attend an occupy though. in the beginning it made sense, pull money out of the government & hold bankers accountable. i agreed with that. so i made the drive to dc and when i got there i see nothing but niggers with obama signs & libtards wearing che shirts. noped the fuck right out of there and spent the weekend at oak island.
>>
>>34889036
>hence lulz being had at butthurt scientologists

this was how it was for about 2-3 months then Gregg Housh and ex-scientologists took over then the liberals flocked in and side with Gregg to run every one else out and turn it into some far left faggotry "hacktivist" group
>>
>>34885546

That fucking stupid dumpster he found that fucking mask in.

That was EFG's greatest fail, finding that mask.
>>
>>34889204
whatever you say, kike.
>>
>>34888939

Not him but chanology started off as a typical raid. There was nothing justice oriented about it.

At first it was just over the leaked Tom Cruise video, the one where he was sitting around laughing randomly and speaking utter nonsense. Scientologists were getting upset, tried to block the video and essentially triggered to Streisand Effect. 4chan and other sites leaked the video everywhere they could because of how upset it made the scifags. Eventually the raid escalated into DDOS attacks, black faxes, prank calls, etc.

It was around this point when a group of ex-scientologists with an agenda found out about anonymous and tried recruiting them. That was how the IRL protests started. The legionfags then split off from chan sites and went to sites like "whyweprotest.com" in order to circle jerk over how righteous they are.
>>
>>34889215
OWS was started by the faggots who took over all the "anonymous" chanology sites and was a socialist movement and I quote "using the chanology template"

Strangely enough alot of the oldfags pissed at the liberal faggots doxing anons who weren't liberal faggots were instrumental in starting the Tea Party movement to counter troll the liberal chanology "anonymous"
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 600x533px
You are all wrong.

We are Legion.
>>
>>34889337
shut up Ahkmed before I call the NSA on you
>>
>>34889365
ED Enturbulation.com and the partyvan as well as /i/ were where it started before the faggots started whyweprotest

hell even whyweprotest was pretty raucus and bawdy ( lots of nudity and general foolishness)before the libtards took it over
>>
>>34889365
>Not him but chanology started off as a typical raid.
you sound like the type of faggot that would attend those goddamn otaku panels. you're nothing better than a camwhore. fuck off.
>>
>>34888828
>wait...there was sex at those raids?

Actually a surprising large amount, i remember a bunch of the girls/women also doing topless/nude photos for a calender to raise money or something ( it never happened) but literally thousands of nude photos were submitted none the less
>>
File: is this kike serious.png (15KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
is this kike serious.png
15KB, 429x410px
>>34889398
>thinking you have to be a sandnigger to hate the other variant of sandniggers, the kikes
>>
File: 0002kd1s.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
0002kd1s.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
You are all faggots, but most especially OP.

When you stop caring about the Anonymous brand name we can get back to talking about things that matter, like niggers and feminism.
>>
>>34889365

what do you mean "just another raid" people went and stood outside some buildings wearing stupid masks, that was not just another raid.

christ the only time something like that had ever happened before was when three lads went to the Ebaums World office and took photo's of a water cooler.
>>
>>34889566
Isn't it time for prayers and beheading?
>>
>>34889574

I said it started off as a typical raid.

Reading comprehension brah.
>>
>there are people on /pol/ right now who dont know epic fail guy
>>
>>34889574
The IRL stuff started much later and 2-3 months after it started IRL then it went to hell
>>
>>34889750
>>34889761

Well guess I just ignored and forgot those threads like the current quinn threads on /v/ right now.
>>
File: 376752_Nawaz Sharif .jpg (29KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
376752_Nawaz Sharif .jpg
29KB, 650x365px
>>34889571
That's a very nice Persian carpet
>>
Anyone who thinks that an individual or group claiming to be Anonymous is the "real Anonymous" is quite literally deluded. Anonymous is a concept for the 4chan hive mind.
>>
File: 1386.jpg (51KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1386.jpg
51KB, 500x349px
>>
>>34883959
The funny thing with the masks is that the historical Guy Fawkes is actually closer to spirit of /pol/ than the SJWs.
>>
File: 1352308387250.jpg (62KB, 396x479px) Image search: [Google]
1352308387250.jpg
62KB, 396x479px
>>34889710
isn't it time for a "shower"?
>>
>>34888245
>http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/08/the-death-of-the-gamers-and-the-women-who-killed-them/
I saw this earlier today, not really surprising since Ars has had a lot op-eds which dont have much to do with tech lately. What is even better is reading the comments, and seeing how SJW filled their reader base is, and what their mods consider to be trolling.
>>
>>34888298

lol @ stereotypes, so is all of /pol/ actually this crazy/delusional?
>>
>>34888590
le old maymay nostalgia ftw
xD
srsly animutation was better, at least it had non randumb jokes.
>>
>>34889365
>That was how the IRL protests started. The legionfags then split off from chan sites and went to sites like "whyweprotest.com" in order to circle jerk over how righteous they are.
Even the first protest was retarded. I went to it in Chicago. They weren't even in front of the Scientology office, but half a block down in front of a diner. It didnt look like lulz were to be had so I went in to the diner and had some breakfast (mmm... Denver Omelet), and afterwards hung around outside for a few minutes before leaving because it was cold as fuck and there were no lulz.
>>
>>34890363
yes, 100% of the posters here, including you.
>>
>>34890549
The Chicago raids were pretty bad in the beginning the weather was cold as fuck and they were not allowed to be anywhere near the scifags "church" because of some weird law in Chicago, by the time the weather had gotten nice and someone sued to be able to be around the scifags Chanology had turned into a shitfest
>>
http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/

Relevent?

Didnt realise YTMND was still up.
>>
>>34890707
it's under new ownership I think
>>
>>34884764
That depends on what was going on at the time. I mean you had some good things that happened,

>Scientology
>Dusty the Cat
>Pedos getting busted
>meme's that started here

Then you have the better stuff,

>Habbo Raid
>Dongles
>Consequences
>July 4th 2014

It's really a site to see when /pol/ and /b/ get on the same page and work together on shit like Adria Richards.
>>
>>34890707
Last night one of my friends linked me to something on ebaums, which is apparently still up too.
>>
>>34883959
>there are people on 4chan RIGHT NOW yhat didnt browse during project chanology
>>
File: the_comedian_was_right.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
the_comedian_was_right.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>34883959
Short version - the original Anonymous hacking group did it for the lulz.

They were not SJW. They were not faggots.

They were taken down from within by a SJW who pretended to be one of them. She infiltrated them and then turned all that information over to the FBI.

Those rounded up are in prison.

What you have now is the government controlled "Anonymous" and they are SJW working hand in glove with the FBI / DHS / CIA / NSA and a host of over alphabet agencies.

Now you know what happened.
>>
>>34890925
>http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/
WOW
>>
http://www.reddit.com/r/anonymous
>>
>>34891208
When will guys learn that 3d women are bad news?
>>
>>34884310
Actually, EFG was the name of the drawfag that created the character.
>>
>>34883959
People are going to get on OP because usually talking about what happened is usually an NSA shill. Chanology, etc and all the shit happened was full of feds.
>>
Did you guys hear that there's some "Anonymous" uk people protesting outside the GCHQ?wanna bet the security forces gun them down?
>>
File: 1369562761492.jpg (251KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1369562761492.jpg
251KB, 983x1013px
>>34886830
The problem with Anonymous is that it allows anyone to co-op it and claim they're Anonymous, the SJW's claiming to be Anonymous are not the same neckbeards fucking with Scientology in 2008.

captcha: 420
>>
>>34890011

god I once got a birthday card with that image
>>
>>34891801
I'm sure the guy in the pic didn't see a dime in royalties
>>
>>34884253
Lol epic rekt
>>
File: lisa.png (29KB, 308x293px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.png
29KB, 308x293px
>>34891238
I knew about Lisa from using xenu.exe "Link Sleuth" software.
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/
God I have been online a long time (since 1996)
>>
File: oldanon.jpg (219KB, 650x1274px) Image search: [Google]
oldanon.jpg
219KB, 650x1274px
>>34885503
This. The other cunt doesn't have a clue. Everything was a joke. Even the scientology shit started as a joke and then some police guy on SA got all serious business with it (yeah, that's right - we know who he is). We never liked those raids. There is no serious business on the internet. Take your serious business offline and keep it there. It's the only way Anonymous can work and it's what makes us the greatest tribe on the internet above all others. Things like offline raids and all the other serious fucking business is why we have the NSA and google and all the other shit crawling all over. Internet is for fun and shenanigans. Failing to understand this means a) you will bring serious business and b) you will be easily trolled. And both of those will mean you will always fuck up. Something for all you fucking newfags who come here with your little justice 'projects' will learn soon enough. Anything on the internet = we will own it one way or the other. Anything off the internet = falls under OL rules. Internet is not real; it is a facsimile of reality. Get that through your incompetent newfag heads.
>>
File: 1408729477829.gif (828KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1408729477829.gif
828KB, 200x189px
>>34887805
10/10 cringe
>>
>>34886647
Go away you will still never be a meme
>>
>>34885611
gg m8 no re
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.