[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 34

>if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me.
>america

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/08/19/im-a-cop-if-you-dont-want-to-get-hurt-dont-challenge-me/
>>
File: 1352618159161.png (891KB, 753x600px) Image search: [Google]
1352618159161.png
891KB, 753x600px
>>34375500

That's the price we pay for our freedom and burgers

God bless Israel
>>
File: 1363131695477.gif (1MB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1363131695477.gif
1MB, 325x203px
>there are people who don't think we should smash the state
>>
heaven forbid the law be enforced
>>
>>34375500
Not seeing the problem here. Everyone should be taught this at a very young age and there is literally no excuse whatsoever for not knowing it.
>>
>Don't remind me that you pay my salary

Truth hurts
>>
>>34375700
What do you plan on replacing it with?
>>
>>34375500
>implying he's not right.

Swallow your pride and let the cop do his job even if it pisses you off.
>>
>"Waaahhhhh, getting called names hurts my cop feelings, wahhhhhhhh"
>>
>if you don't act like an asshole/violent person, I won't either

Where's the problem?
>>
>>34375747
What's it like being a spineless bootlicker, anon?
>>
File: 1316498847019.png (169KB, 342x319px) Image search: [Google]
1316498847019.png
169KB, 342x319px
>>34375898
Common sense.
>>
This is something white children are taught at an early age. Why is the suggestion that blacks follow suit so distasteful?
>>
File: 1404105723672.jpg (43KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
1404105723672.jpg
43KB, 679x427px
>>34375705
>>34375747
>>34376024
>>
>>34375500
The thing is, I generally support what the dude is saying. A modicum of respect for authority figures is part of being a (white) adult.

But what the fuck is "aggressively walking towards me"?

I want to support the cops against niggers, but this article feels like a liberal caricature of what a cop would say.
>>
>>34376228
You'll figure it out one day kid
>>
>>34375500
>>34375700
What would you prefer chimpouts with no police to stop them?
>>
PICK UP THAT CAN CITIZEN

Honestly I have no problem following the 'do what I say' bit as long as they're giving me lawful orders. A lot of cops think it means just 'do whatEVER I say' though and give some bullshit orders that should be ignored.

Blacks should just always do what they say though, because likely they'll get convicted of whatever the cops think they did.
>>
>>34376024
>hey, you, what the fuck are you doing?
>n-nothing officer, just going to the superm-
>STAY WHERE YOU ARE TERRORIST
>b-but officer, I'm not a-
>*smack*
>SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT, I'M GOING TO ARREST YOU FOR SUSPICIOUS ACTIONS AND ATTACKIING A POLICE OFFICER WITH YOUR WORDS
>b-but-
>HE'S TRYING TO ARGUE WITH ME SO I MUST BEAT THJE CRAP OUT OF THIS ANTICITIZEN
>>
>>34375500
This is how it is pretty much everywhere outside Western Europe. And the black ghettos of the US are pretty far from Western Europe.
>>
>>34376342
They wouldn't be chimping if it weren't for the state. A cop shot him, and even if it was for good reason, it was still the state that instigated it.
>>
>>34376280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEL7XvqDzYw
>>
>>34376474
A cop telling someone to get out of the road is not an instigation.
>>
File: 272228_1249609580178_450_300.jpg (28KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
272228_1249609580178_450_300.jpg
28KB, 450x300px
>not livestreaming every encounter with the police, while threatening to take all their possessions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYlDtcZnZEY
>>
>>34375500
oink oink motherfucker

time to fry some bacon
>>
>>34376368
That almost happened to me today, except it was for bringing my bike to the grocery store.
>>
>>34375500
That is actually the correct way to handle any situation with a cop. If you disagree with how you were treated or what they are doing then wait until you speak with your lawyer. Don't take the law into your own hands. I see no problem with this faggot OP.
>>
>>34376111
What's it like being a dead nigger full of holes?
>>
>>34376368
resisting arrest

obstruction of justice

not complying with the orders of a police officer.
>>
>>34376111
I'm not. I don't like the presence of police one bit, and I prefer them to do their job away from me.

But that said, if you are going to encounter one, it is best to play along. There is always time to seek recompense at a later date when you're alive. There IS no recompense when you're dead. Seems like a pretty straightforward concept.

Remember, the real secret of life is not dying.
>>
>>34376649

what?! shit i tell a cop to suck my dick and the slap his shit

I got rights nyigguh
>>
>>34376543
Do you think he would've came at him if he wasn't a cop? Besides, when there's no state, there's no property, so they'd only be chimping out on their own communal shops or something.
>>
>>34376678
I imagine if feels like Jesus
>>
if undercover work for domestic purposes is ruled out, then i'll be willing to say 'just go with whatever', short of no warrants, etc. or K9s.
>>
>>34376368

It'd be better if we actually had like a youtube video of this very sort of thing playing out..... Then we could finally use this extreme case to destroy any 'credibility' cops had.

No I do not mean the ones where people open carrying their guns and then get stopped by officers while sweating profusely and twisting their own words to try and sound intelligent....
>>
>>34376526
So:

"aggressively walking towards me" = "being a stupid fat guy who looks mentally unstable"?

That actually sounds about like what the dead negro in Ferguson was doing.
>>
>>34376752
>i gots mah rights!
And that shit right there, that entitlement, is why you die. The one entity who can enforce 'your rights' is the one telling you to listen. Don't think your 'rights' are intrinsic, cuz they're not. They're only as valid as that man wants them to be until you are out of his presence.
>>
>>34376841
>No new posts
if you shot everyone who ever walked at you aggressively.... you would be in prison.
>>
>>34376730
Arrest for what?
Whose justice am I obstructing?
Since when do police officers have autonomy over an individual?

Bait and I don't care.
>>
The proper way to handle a cop is to stay silent, and say the bare minimum. Protect yourself from self-incrimination.

Ask if you're being arrested. And if you are not being arrested, if you're free to go.
>>
>>34375500
>be white and not a drug dealer
im ok with all this. After all, I want this cause im NatSoc
>>
>>34375700
>police are the state

We need to remove/reform the police system.
>>
>treat cops with respect and 99% of them will treat you with respect

WOW.
>>
>>34376926
It does not matter, you can argue it with the district prosacuter, your lawyer, and the judge.... the burden of proof is on you
>>
>>34376604
>bringing my bike to the grocery store
don't do this. you don't see me parking my car in a supermarket do you?
>>
>>34377134
dat 1% asshole cop
>>
>>34377193
to not in you retarded fuck
>>
Why can't niggers grasp that if you act civil, you will be treated civil.
>>
>>34376926
How difficult is it for you retards to understand. Just because you don't agree with the cop doesn't give you the right to ignore him or resist arrest. Don't say a fucking word and wait to speak to your lawyer.

OR YOU KNOW CHARGE HIM AND FIGHT HIM AND THEN SAY HANDS UP DONT SHOOT RACIST PIG
>>
>>34376368
>things that never happen in America to whites
>>
>>34377256
>to not in
who's retarded? this doesn't even make sense
>>
>>34376604
Are you one European? Why are you riding a bicycle?
>>
>>34377268
>>34377274
>>
Disobeying a lawful order is a crime. If it's not a lawful order, then refuse to oblige. If they force you to, you can successfully sue them. At no point do you need to lose your shit and act like an animal, or yell AM I BEING DETAINED?! over and over again. People think they need to be overtly hostile to cops now and I don't understand it. If you don't like obeying a lawful order, then change the fucking law. Rioting or yelling at a cop is not going to get it done.
>>
>>34376563
lol they both sound so jewish
>>
>>34375500

I would be willing to tolerate officer shitskin's opinions if cops were personally liable for their violations of civil rights and if cops were not immune for doing acts that are not explicitly prohibited by law. I just want to emphasize that cops are, for all intents and purposes, above the law. Sure, you might ultimately be able to avoid the consequences of their improper conduct, but they rarely pay for such conduct.
>>
If I ever go back to the USA I'm gonna get a fucking dashcam and record everything that happens around my car. I've had a lot of encounters with decent cops, but the asshole subject me to humiliating shit for no reason other than them being power hungry shitheads.

I'd also like to see lawsuits against cops have to be paid out of pocket by them, rather than from the public treasury. It's not exactly a victory for the little guy when he wins a lawsuit against the police and the other little guys end up paying for it.
>>
>>34377346
I am going to bring my bike to the store

I am going to bring by bike in the store

in as in INSIDE THE FUCKING STORE
>>
File: 1396546013452.png (64KB, 488x704px) Image search: [Google]
1396546013452.png
64KB, 488x704px
>>34375500
>free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences
>but we should still be able to call cops racist pigs and not face any consequences
>>
>>34375500
>suggesting there's nothing inherently wrong with making a habit out of antagonizing and demeaning middle-class salaried law enforcement officers legally and socially authorized to use deadly force in extreme measures and in the same breath mock advice not to behave aggressively towards them

>douchbags soon for the grave

What they can do with the portion of the salary I provide them is to clean the streets of a few fucks like you
>>
>>34376138

So the kikes are programming our children to not stand up for their rights.
>>
File: 3619.gif (4MB, 245x232px) Image search: [Google]
3619.gif
4MB, 245x232px
>>34375500
This is what white people general call "acting sensibly."

There was an article I saw the other day on the "conversations" going on between black parents and their sons, where it basically made it sound like telling your kids to not act like fucking buffoons around the cops is some kind of phenomenon that should only have taken place during the Third Reich. As if such conversations should be considered some tragic necessity of living in a police state, rather than, you know, normal parenting.

There's something like 40million arrests done in America each year, and out of those 40million around maybe 400 end with the cop killing the person they were trying to arrest. And of that 400, how many do you think were "gud boiz dat din do nuffin?" Even if all 400 were innocent infant children, we're talking a failure rate of 0.001%. You'd have to buy a Swiss watch to find something more accurate.

You're more likely to be struck by a bolt of lightning than killed by a cop. But just like how waving around a metal rod screaming "Fuck you Zeus" can increase your likelihood of being hit by lightning, screaming at the cops and fighting them when they try to arrest you is a great way to try and get shot by one.
>>
>>34376649

If you consent to a search, you lose your right to object to anything discovered. If you speak to a cop, your words can be used against you and it is incredibly difficult to recant them.
>>
tfw only talked to one police officer in my life and it was civil
>>
>>34377564
ah. this couldn't have been so much easier with two commas.

to, not in,

don't get so mad brah. i you acted like such a loose cannon to the cop, the cop would have been right to stop you.
>>
>>34377819
Yup, which is why I said "wait until you speak with your lawyer." It's better to not say a god damn word or don't consent to any searches.
>>
>>34376731
you can't sue cops almost anywhere
no one will ever take the case, and any judge will 100% rule against you
>>
The problem is with most police encounters is that they take place after a cop has initiated it.

It's not like you don't know where the cop works. I expect to see roving militias challenging cop control of areas, or worse, challenging it from several hundred yards away with a scope.

You can't aggressively walk towards the cop. You can't hit a deer from 200 yards. Why try to hit a smaller target from that range? Shit people. Learn to warfare.
>>
>>34377791
>You're more likely to be struck by a bolt of lightning than killed by a cop.

. . . and you are more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist? What's your point?
>>
>>34375500
I don't get the buthurt.

Show a police-officer respect.
Is that so crazy?
>>
>>34377933
This is absolutely not true
>>
>>34377913

oh bullshit, so if a cop asks to search your possessions you are going to stand there like a mute and just stare at him?
>>
>>34378177
All you say is

"I do not consent to a search"

use your brain you idiot
>>
Cops don't like dealing with assholes. They deal with true assholes maybe 1% of all encounters with the public. If you want to lower your chances of getting a ticket on a traffic stop be polite, civil, and admit you made a mistake if you know why you are being stopped.

On a different note, no matter what the evidence says on this Ferguson blunder the African American community will never accept it.
>>
>>34378327
how about 'show me a warrant'
>>
>>34377825
Same here, it was the sheriff, got a warning and fatherly advice lol.
>>
>>34377134
99% I would not say that.

Some cops are pricks
>>
>>34377933
Nigger your eyes are turning brown from all that shit.
>>
>>34378395
Warrants aren't always needed. There are ten exceptions to the search warrant rule
>>
>be white
>live in nice white neighborhood
>family has had a few run ins with johnny law
>all my brothers have been arrested more then once
>learn our rights from our lawyers
>start to settle down as we are all approaching 30+
>visit parental units domicile
>one night police knock on the door, asking if we've seen anything suspicious
>completely civil 5min conversation asking if there are any dangers in the area
>policeman says there was a black man that was in the area and opened my neighbors front door, then ran away
>tell him we have guns so if we see him, we'll shoot him and call the police
>cop laughs and says good idea
>cop leaves

damn it's good being white

other time

>get pulled over
>ran a stop sign
>cop sees my USMC lic plate
>talks to me for a while about Iraq and Aphgan
>lets me off with a warning since I was 'cooperative' and just a cool guy
>>
>>34378395
>He said in a condescending asshole
>>
>>34378395
>not knowing that it's not a requirement in many cases to present a warrant

He said use your brain, are you deaf?
>>
File: don srsly.jpg (6KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
don srsly.jpg
6KB, 250x181px
>>34378393
>admit you made a mistake if you know why you are being stopped.

Wow you're an absolute idiot if you think admitting guilt to an officer will get you out of a fine. That's how they pay for all those cool toys
>>
>>34375500
>if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you.
I agree with this
>Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me.

You cannot arrest someone for saying anything

also Resisting arrest is not a valid crime
>>
>>34378532
>>34378608
i know this. i'm not talking about a locker. but the alternative was asking politely irrelevant favors. in most cases of a search what else are you going to ask? "how'd you come about your reasonable suspicion"?
>>
>>34378532
this

warrants are not always needed. all a police officer needs is probable cause.

but it's a double edged sword. if he doesn't have probable cause, and you are found with something illegal after the cop says you gave probable cause, it can be thrown out in court with a halfway decent lawyer.
>>
File: 12507090-deal-with-it-.gif (1MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
12507090-deal-with-it-.gif
1MB, 160x160px
>>34375500

If someone was walking aggressively at Batman he would knock them the fuck out. Same deal with cops.
>>
>>34376753
>Do you think he would've came at him if he wasn't a cop?
>literally asking this when it concerns full blown niggers
Take off the pire8 flag m8, you don't deserve it for being such a cuckfag

>inb4 he didn do nothin
>>
Then isn't it obvious?

>License and registration please
>Sure
hand it over
>Can you tell me what I'm being stopped for?
>k
No way you can get into any shit here.
You're supposed to have all of that anyway.
>>
>>34378806
muh spaghetti monster
>>
>>34378327
Yeah this. If he searches you anyway, then you tell your lawyer. Don't complain or start fighting the cop.
>>
>>34378028
Cops provide a service.

I can't remember the last time a terrorist chased a feral Mexican out of my yard.
>>
>>34375500

basically the cop is saying he feels justified in attacking citizens with a weapon if they speak to him in a manner he doesnt like

seriously fuck this country

i am done
>>
File: 1356109906846.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1356109906846.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
>>34378028
Has it ever occurred to you that you're less likely to be killed by a terrorist because cops exist, or is the sole function of police in your mind "to keep uz down n gib powa to da wyte man?"
>>
>>34379294
I'm pretty sure the main reason I'm not likely to be killed by a terrorist is because the ragheads are afraid that we'll shoot back.
>>
>>34378552
hahhahahaahhahaha
>>
>>34378552
selective enforcement is a fucking cancer
>>
File: 1379465507211.jpg (51KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1379465507211.jpg
51KB, 500x348px
>>34378028
>. . . and you are more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist?

This has got to be the shittiest facebook factoid. You should feel like shit for having posted it.

For one, we don't have a terrorist on every street corner. If you aren't in law enforcement or the military, your likelihood of ever interacting with one is practically zero, largely in part because there is a police and military.

On 9/11, 19 hijackers killed around 3,000 people in a single morning.

Meanwhile, 800,000 police kill a paltry 400 over the course of an entire year. And again, it's not like they're walking into orphanages and blowing away kids. Nearly all of these people are criminals in the process of committing a crime.

Equating police with terrorists is more than full retard. Beyond full retard. You've achieved gigadodecahedral dimensions of retardedness. I weep for your future progeny who will have to suffer the shame of having a stupid father.
>>
>>34380059
you misread the anon but what your saying is dumb and wrong in ti self.

9/11 3000 people its been 10 years (more but ill handicape my argument for you) thats 300 a year. while
>police kill a paltry 400 over the course of an entire year
thats 4,000 in 10 years. you ARE more likely to be killed by a cop than by a terrorist.
>also
more people have been killed by cops than by soldiers killed in iraq and afghanistan since 9/11
>>
>>34375500
>if you dont want to be treated like an animal dont act like an animal
makes perfect sense. cops dont do the sentencing anyway, your crimes are decided by trial and court. if you want to go after the justice system go after the jury of your idiot peers
>>
File: 130516_dick_cheney_ap_605.jpg (35KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
130516_dick_cheney_ap_605.jpg
35KB, 605x328px
mfw there are people in this thread that think being white is still relevant to the topic

Don't underestimate any human being's willingness to act above the law once given the chance and an alibi
>>
>>34383015
btw I'm a fan of Cheney, not implying he acted "above the law". In my book, I'd rather have him "scheming" in DC than have a viper hiding behind a badge within 100 miles of my house
>>
>>34380950
>you ARE more likely to be killed by a cop than by a terrorist.

If YOU ARE a criminal.
Dumb ass
>>
Whatever happened to pepper spray, tasers and batons?

You gotta shoot the guy 9 times?

Then you aren't a police officer, you are a FUCKING LOSER WHO DESERVES TIME WITH REAL PEOPLE.
>>
I was listening to one fellow that suggested that there are basically 3 types of cops:
1. good cops = outstanding record; restricts himself to the limits of the law and doesn't push the boundaries

2. authoritarian cops = i am the law types; the kind mostly advocated on /pol/; 'do everything i say and you'll come out of this in one piece'

3. chaotic cops = cops looking to start something; these cops are typically found in swat teams and largely want confrontation; will escalate any problem to the point where violence and lethal force must be the solution

of course, of these 3 types, the last one is the most disconcerting and dangerous. but all cops are good until they distinguish themselves from the rest of their lot by killing unarmed citizens
>>
>>34376731
>i'd rather live on my knees
>>
File: lumberjackdogfeel.jpg (190KB, 620x916px) Image search: [Google]
lumberjackdogfeel.jpg
190KB, 620x916px
1) Yes citizens shouldn't act like a buffoon around police and insult them and obstruct them, just do what they ask

2) Police shouldn't do illegal things to citizens, or shoot them because the poor "got scared" when the person didn't "follow orders"

Treating people with common sense goes both ways
>>
>>34383254
LOL
If you're a criminal? Everyone is a criminal to cops.
>>
>>34380059
>400 a year

you just pulled that number out of your ass

Its more than that

Also, you got to account for all the beatings and false convictions/confiscations that result from corrupt or incompetent police
>>
>>34383513
There are no good cops, because there has to be at least one bad cop in the bunch, and the "good" ones all defend him despite knowing of his criminality.
>>
>>34375500

lol @ the bootlicking faggots on /pol/ donating to officer Wilson's support fund.

If you like cops, you're a masochist and a cuck. I hope you get stopped in traffic then have your asshole searched for drugs because you were "walking funny".
>>
>>34377362
Why are you not riding a bicycle? Are you one fat?
>>
I don't have any issues with cops because I'm a non-threatening, respectable, polite, law-abiding citizen. Don't act like a punk and you won't be treated like one. Not my fault you have an entitled 'I should be able to act like a complete hemorrhoid without any repercussions' attitude.
>>
>>34383878
>lol @ the bootlicking faggots on /pol/
The board is mostly bootlickers nowadays.
>>
>Not wanting strong respetable officers
Heck is like you want the pig cancer to spread.
>>
>>34375645
spoopy pix bro
>>
File: police.jpg (129KB, 1274x668px) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
129KB, 1274x668px
>>
>>34383254

actually it is not mentioned weather or not only criminals or if all citizens and non citizens are susceptible to death by leo.
>>34383705

the average american commits 3 felonies a day without or knowledge that it is a criminal act. we ARE all criminals.
>>
>>34384531
>the average american commits 3 felonies a day without or knowledge that it is a criminal act. we ARE all criminals.

How is that average made? Because if you just take the number of crimes and divide by capita that's not a good way. Some people wait at a red light even if the street's empty, some people steal, rape and assault people. We're not all criminals, we're all different.
>>
>>34384531
>the average american commits 3 felonies a day without or knowledge that it is a criminal act. we ARE all criminals.
Examples, please. Any kind of evidence would be appreciated
>>
>>34375500
There's been a couple cases where the police haven't wait for the person to comply. One cop shot a kid when he turned around after hearing someone yelling at him (cop didn't identify himself first). He was holding a translucent toy rifle.

Then there was the kid with the Wii remote...

Might as well walk the streets with your arms pre-emptively raised in the air.
>>
>>34384776
>>34384620
http://www.threefeloniesaday.com/Youtoo/tabid/86/Default.aspx
>>
File: boneyfirends.gif (666KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
boneyfirends.gif
666KB, 500x391px
>>34384471
>Innocent dog
>vicious dog lunging at someone
Fuck this shit right here, I seen rottweilers and pitbulls attack officers and the officer shoots the dog than everyone gets pissed at the officer.

Bet if the dog chewed someones throat out they wouldn't give two shits. I'm glad those officers defended themselves because a human life is always worth more than that of a animal.
>>
>>34375500
>Sunil Dutta
curryniggers gonna currynig
>>
>>34376113
>Americans
>common sense
The only thing you can realistically replace the American state with is a totalitarian Christian theocracy.
>>
>>34375500
My parents raised me right OP Don't resist Arrest Don't chimpout Dont speak to cops without your lawyers present follow these rules and you Won't be put down like a chimp who went fuck THE POLICE
>>
>>34376604
>riding a bicycle
>costing American manufacturing jobs by not driving an American car instead
You are a terrorist, and you deserve to be shot by firing squad
>>
Pick up that can
>>
>>34383751
That you have no numbers for, and only claim exist.

Listen, the fucking militarization of the police is bad.

But you? You take it too far, past logic and reason.
>>
>>34379772
Why is that?
>>
>>34379484
>shoot back
>at a suicide bomber
>after he has blown up

America everybody
>>
>>34376005
You see this is why people have such a negative opinion of cops; many of them will just openly abuse their power and act like it isn't even a big thing solely because they know they're going to get away with it anyway. The problem here isn't so much the individual cops as the means meant to keep them accountable. Just like in politics once you take accountability away everything just goes to shit.
>>
There's got to be at least one person from IS who reads /pol/. What kind of terrorist wouldn't want to see the massive amounts of entertainment his and his brothers' actions cause?
>>
Why can't cops just follow the law and act like good people? Why do they have to break the law multiple times a day? Why must they unlawfully search people and use their sirens to weave through traffic into a Tim Hortons drive through?
>>
File: 1408571989327.jpg (50KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1408571989327.jpg
50KB, 500x385px
>>34375500
spineless cocksuckers who cares if you get hurt?

cops arent people most crime is fueled by their complacency and inadequecy. it only takes a few people corrupt at the administrative level and the whole systems fucked.

weak if the public cant defend liberty and democracy in the most basic sense then they dont deserve it.

enjoy getting fucked on the social contract you sorry bastards.
>>
>>34375500
literally could not agree more with him.

This country is a fucking zoo and all you neckbeard faggots have no clue what police have to deal with day in and day out
>>
>>34379272
that's not what he's saying.

he's telling you that screaming at him like a faggot little girl or nigger is only going to end up with you getting arrested because you are being an asshole, making a scene and wasting our time.

I have let people with misdemeanor warrants go on their way because they were cooperative and civil. Same thing if I catch you with illegal drugs or paraphernalia, if you man up and destroy it in front of me ill just give you a warning that if I catch you with them again you're going to jail and then ill give you a pamphlet for the county rehab center.

But If you act like a little shit right off the bat, you go to jail.
>>
>>34394669
>wahhh my job that I willingly signed up for and am recieving a paycheck in return for doing is hard
>let me take my anger out by harassing harmless reasonable people just trying to go about their business like the violent viscous thug I am
>>
>>34395084
>lick my boots like a good little goy and I won't harass you and beat you up
>nevermind that I'm YOUR servant because you're taxes (which I'm stealing from you whether you like it or not, btw) pay my salary
>>
>>34395180
confirmed for trust fund baby faggot frat boy who's mad he got arrested for stumbling around drunk in the middle of the street harassing people and slapping "bitches" even thou he scream at the officer his dad was a skevvy jew lawyer who was going to have his badge
>>
>>34395261
>don't be a dick and man up to your mistakes, consequences not so bad

>this sounds horrible, I'm going to probably act like an idiot

Blowing shit out of proportion, great work.
>>
>>34395261
If you don't like the law, stop voting in the same idiots

I pay taxes too retard, cops aren't exempt from taxes and I deal with niggers, spics, and white trash on welfare who don't pay any taxes 99% of the time.

Actually what your paying for is to make sure I keep all those undesirables from fucking up your nice white suburbs and gang banging your mom.

but by all means, have the police disbanded. I'm sure you can deal with the animals on your own.

what fucking lalaland do you live in?
>>
The advice my dad gave me with cops is just do what they say and don't say a fucking word to them. Don't give them anything they can use on you. No excuse, no evidence, nothing.
>>
hold up. that wasn't even a quote. it was just a random bit of the article, they never even said it was said by anyone.
>>
>>34395396
Except a good number of you thugs ARE niggers, spics, and white trash. You're animals, you're thugs, you're undesirables not fit to live in a civilized society. You have to steal from people by force otherwise you would be sleeping in a gutter you worthless piece of (barely) human garbage.
>>
This one time I had a complaint filed against me because I arrested this sheboon's gangbanging nigger boyfriend for assault, and she was out on the lawn screaming at us that we better not take her baby daddy away, she pays our salary.

This nasty cunt lives in section 8 housing, so I looked at her and told her that she didn't pay my salary, she doesn't even pay taxes. And in fact I pay for her fucking house and I'd like a refund.

oh man what a chimp out
>>
>>34375500
Im white so I would never do those things. I have respect for the law
>>
Cops realize that their job is to deal with criminals, right? They understand that they're likely to encounter aggressive people during the course of duty, aren't they? I would think being abused and threatened are just parts of the job, and if you're a cop, you should have thicker skin than to let that get to you or change the way you go about your work.
>>
File: 1408141719343.jpg (361KB, 1972x892px) Image search: [Google]
1408141719343.jpg
361KB, 1972x892px
this thread
>>
>>34395538
once again....

what fucking fantasy land do you live in?

my department is 95% white and the rest are Asians. We had one black dude and he got fired last year.

you sound like a frustrated military/police reject, I deal with you little butthurt faggots all the time.
You probably failed the psych test because autistic can't be cops.
>>
>>34395605
That's right, lick the dog shit off the heel of my boot citizen or I'll arrest you for obstruction.
>>
>>34395658
It doesn't

what part of act civil get treated civil

act like a nigger get treated like a nigger is so hard to comprehend
>>
>>34395711
Thugs don't deserve respect and civility, whether they wear a uniform or not.
>>
>>34395691
I think you would find a better hug box for your anal devastation at http://www.infowars.com/prison-planet-forum/
>>
>>34395396
>I keep all those undesirables from fucking up your nice white suburbs and gang banging your mom.

If I thought somebody was even dreaming of that, I'd strangle them in their sleep before they had the chance to enact it in reality. The reason I don't get robbed and raped in my bed is not because guys like you are out there protecting me, it's because I don't flaunt my wealth as it doesn't exist, hence, lessening the likelihood of serious criminals paying me any attention, and because everyone that does know me, knows that I don't accept victim status readily.
>>
>>34379136
I dunno. If you paid me enough I would.
>>
File: 1407917047687.jpg (547KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1407917047687.jpg
547KB, 1680x1050px
>>34395673
>fantacy land

most police in the US are thugs on a power trip, im not saying everyone is, but if you dont realize that than you are the on in a fantasy land
>>
>>34395729

Where exactly is the dividing line where extreme violence goes from being thuggish, to being lawfully justifiable?
>>
File: 1366390676250.jpg (182KB, 1019x764px) Image search: [Google]
1366390676250.jpg
182KB, 1019x764px
>>34375500
Daily reminder being a police officer is a job

A job where you're sent to deal with -all the shit-
You cannot expect them to take extraordinary risks, risks you wouldn't even demand of a professional soldier, every time someone decides to chimp the fuck out
>>
>>34395812
*fantasy
>>
>>34395729
Sounds like I better radio for a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbluence! for you.

I police brutalitied the shit out of your feelings
>>
>>34375747
Agreed. A police officers job puts them into a position of authority. Respect must be given.
>>
>>34376342
>the police are stopping the chimpouts

you're hiding that premise in your post about as skilfully as a child trying to hide themselves by laying really flat under a blanket
>>
>>34395812
oh I guess I'll just take your word for it, I'm sure you have tons of empirical evidence to prove your statement and it'a not just like your opinion
>>
>>34395822

Daily reminder that being a loser who can't get a real job isn't my problem.
>>
If that's what you believe you should move to Iran or North Korea where there is plenty of authority you must give respect to.
>>
>>34395859
>Agreed. A rabbis job puts them into a position of authority. Respect must be given.
>>
>>34395920
meant for
>>34395859
>>
>>34395691
muh filters
>>
>>34395909
what's your real job?
>>
>>34377362
>not wanting to not fund israel through continued purchase of fuel
>>
>>34377859
You're a certifiable moron.
>>
>>34395754
well that's good, If you present the picture of a hard target criminals will look for a softer one.

I protect your suburbs thou because while you're sleeping at 3AM, I'm in my patrol car driving around your neighborhood looking for niggers doing what niggers do, and when I leave your neighborhood I drive over to the ghetto to let the apes know I'm watching them, where I risk getting ambushed by AK47 wielding gangbangers like what happened to 2 of my fellow deputies a couple months ago.

would I love if everyone in the nice white neighborhoods had a shotgun or AR15 above their beds to defend themselves like I'm sure you do.

damn fucking right, but most of them don't, and they expect me to protect them, That is the sheriff departments job.
>>
>>34377825
>last weekend, fetching my girl after her shift after midnight
>police starts chasing me without the lights for a little while
>park it outside of her apartment, they park beside me
>he walks up to my window
>we greet each other, I tell him he should have blinked me, I'd have pulled over, he said he didn't feel there was a need since he saw I was pulling into a parking area, we have a calm discussion as he checks my driving license, he doesn't even bother with a breath check as he's seen I am of sound mind and body
>he thanks me, I thank him, and he drives off
>>
>>34379294
>terrorists exist
>cops protect people
top lol
>>
>>34395906
the evidence is all around us. im guessing you're a cop so you'll never be able to see it from your skewed point of veiw. I deal with police all the time (because of work) and I can tell you every one ecept for one female officer I talk to is an ass who gets off on trying to tell people including me what to do
>>
I'm all for supporting the police but this guy sounds like the kind of faggot who would accuse someone of resisting arrest for calmly asking for their name and badge number.
>>
File: 1406614026342.jpg (18KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1406614026342.jpg
18KB, 250x418px
>>34396047
does this give you the right to act like meth heads when someone disagrees with you?
>>
>>34388800
>cops
>protecting you from a terrorist with nothing to lose
yea totally, hes so afraid of the fat faggots that might show up a few minutes after he blew himself up

Fact is, there are no terrorists in the sense you think of them
>>
>>34396059
meanwhile in chimp country
>police start chasing me
>floor it better dash
>he's put the lights on HE'S AFTER ME
>FUCK FUCK FUCK B-BETTER PULL OVER I CAN'T ESCAPE HIM HERE
>why is he still behind me HE'S GETTING THE SHOTGUN HE'S GONNA PULL A TRAYVON ON ME
>he walks up to my window FUCK HE'S GONNA PLANT EVIDENCE
>he knocks on my window PRETEND HE'S NOT THERE
>he knocks twice more FUCK HE'S PERSISTENT
>scroll down, yell YOU HAVE NO RIGHT
>he tells me to calm down I HAVE RIGHTS TO DEFEND MYSELF NO YOU CANNOT SEARCH THE VEHICLE
>asks for driver's license and tells me he's going to do a breath check
>yell back that I have rights and he can't just stop me and search me without a warrant
>he tells me he can, show him my license without handing it to him
>he tries to grab it PULL IT BACK
>he backs off and puts his hands on his pepper spray HE'S GONNA SPRAY ME 'Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to step outside for a while'
>>
>>34396094
I'm a sheriff's deputy for the most crime ridden nigger, spic, and white trash tweeker infested county of my state.

The rare chance I get to deal with some normal humans beings on my shift is a breath of fresh air, and you can bet your ass I am professional and polite with them.

idk where you live, but here the hard working tax payers of this county love their sheriffs dept.

hell our FB page has over 100,000 followers.

The last time I gave a ticket to a tax payer was this woman who was doing 50mph in the fast lane on the highway. I tired to explain to her that she was creating a traffic hazard but she wanted to argue with me so she got a ticket. that was like 6 months ago.

If you think your local PD is shit, then they need a new chief who is a turd. so that's where harassing the mayor to fire him comes into play.
>>
>>34396059
So why exactly did he pull you over?
>>
>>34396313
Late on the weekend night, the time people would usually be heading home from social events, I'm guessing it was just to see if I had been drinking
>>
>>34396143
I don't even get what you're asking?

If you're trying to argue the law with me while I'm arresting you, I'm not a fucking lawyer or judge, and the street isn't a court room, and if I falsely arrest you. Their are more then enough jew lawyers just waiting to sue me and win you a shit ton of money/
>>
>>34375500
And above all, don't you dare tell me that you have constitutional rights. You will let me search your person, vehicle, and home even if I don't have a warrant or reason to do so. Noncompliance is grounds for violent retaliation.
>>
>>34383811
It's worse than that.

If you're one of those good cops that actually DOES speak up, the other "good cops" harass the shit out of you and shut you down. You get tossed out of the force on whatever pretense they can fake up and your life is potentially ruined by whatever criminal charges they can stick on you.

So the ACTUAL good cops either see this happening and leave the force, get harassed out of the force for opening their mouths, or become "Good cops" who shut up and silently go along with the corruption and abuse without speaking up.

That's with the Good Cops making up like 10% of the police force.
The rest of them are knuckledragging morons who are only in it because they get free reign to act like thugs and beat people up. Some of them have actual psychopathic tendencies and get away with cold-blooded murders.

Our police forces should be requiring people trained heavily, to relate with the public, de-escalate situations, and deal with people reasonably. There should be psychiatric requirements above and beyond that of the average person which requires characters of high moral and ethical standing with regular monitoring by independent bodies on complaints and issues with the police force. Your average officer should be of above average intelligence. While on duty every officer should have a camera on him running at all times.

Intelligent, trained, independently monitored police forces with careful selection based on mental evaluations selecting for individuals who are not prone to unethical and immoral behaviour.

In other words, the exact opposite of what we have today: Poorly trained idiots, monitored by themselves, with mental evaluation and selection criteria picking those with lower IQ's and violent tendencies.

Our police forces are like the fucking /opposite/ of what we want. They're fucking thugs in uniforms, not police. Not anymore.
>>
>>34396390
Not every department is Chicago, LA or NYPD lmao
>>
>>34396390
>Our police forces are like the fucking /opposite/ of what we want. They're fucking thugs in uniforms, not police. Not anymore.
bretty much
>>
All you cop haters seem to have this idea that every single department is the same and has the same politics and the same hiring standards, and the same procedures.

It's so naive it's laughable
>>
>>34375500

PICK UP THAT CAN, CITIZEN
LICK MY BOOTS CLEAN WHILE YOU'RE DOWN THERE
>>
File: yes.gif (2MB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
2MB, 300x204px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc#t=2m40s

We need more of this sweet music in our streets.
>>
You know guys I wear a body camera for my own protection, I'll get you guys some sexy boot licking footage next time I make one of you good goys tongue my sole.

god it gets me so hard.....
>>
You should actually do what cops say, not only because they can shoot you, but because if you are innocent and it's all just a misunderstanding, cooperation will speed up the process of fixing it.

The problem is that cops have become increasingly militarized. And I'm not even talking about cops having military grade hardware, because I can understand to some extent cops needing increased firepower to combat gang members wielding full auto rifles and shit. But it's the mentality of it. Fucking mall cops in airports wearing the full Robocop with operator digital camo and treating you like they're not cops but an occupying force. That... is a sign of creeping fascism.
>>
>>34396467
Government workers are all the same, deal with it you cocksucking lib.
>>
File: 1400438869955.jpg (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1400438869955.jpg
183KB, 500x500px
>>34395985
>Real job
?
Oh ok, I guess we also don't need firefighters and construction workers either? Only the handfull of jobs you can get with your liberal arts degree counts right?
>>
>>34395084

It's not illegal to be an asshole, sorry officer Bootlicker.
>>
>>34396390
>Our police forces should be requiring people trained heavily, to relate with the public, de-escalate situations, and deal with people reasonably. There should be psychiatric requirements above and beyond that of the average person which requires characters of high moral and ethical standing with regular monitoring by independent bodies on complaints and issues with the police force. Your average officer should be of above average intelligence. While on duty every officer should have a camera on him running at all times.

I'd also like them to incorporate the growing number of professional mixed martial artists into the ranks. If you are disciplined enough to make it at a high level in the pro fight world, you're disciplined enough to cope with the challenge of any unarmed civilian with relative ease. 2 of you on patrol together should be able to ward off at least 10 average unarmed street thugs without reaching for a deadly weapon, and guarantee arresting at least one of them. All the parameters you mention would ensure that only the most mentally well-adjusted unarmed warriors were recruited.
>>
>>34396807
> nazi flag
> calls me a liberal

kek
>>
>>34378028
>>34380059

It's the same type of argument gun-nabbers use; homes with guns are more likely to experience gun related violence, or homes with swimming pools are more likely to experience drownings than homes without pools.
>>
>>34396739

Addendum: A couple examples of this would be when some cop found what appeared to be weed in some dude's garbage. The cops rolled in with full SWAT and were just taking everyone down looking for the marijuana. In the end it turned out the marijuana was loose leaf tea. So because some cop couldn't identify tea the whole precinct went full operator on some family's home with no process and no warning. This is not right.

Then there's this http://hotair.com/archives/2013/08/01/armed-government-agents-raid-animal-shelter-to-euthanize-baby-deer/. Nine agents are dispatched in riot fear to euthanize a babby deer.

Then there's that tragic fucking case where some baby in his crib got his whole face blown off because the cops mistakenly thought the house was being used as a drug cache and threw a flashbang into the window into his crib in the dead of night before kicking in the doors and pointing guns in everyone's faces. And no one apologized because "it was by the book."
>>
>>34396838

for the 100th fucking time

I stop you for doing something illegal, you are polite and co-operative, you are not going to jail today, you might not even get a ticket.

repeat above except this time your keep telling me "do you know who my daddy is!!! I'll have you badge officer bacon!"

you're definitely going to jail/getting a ticket

what is so hard to understand about that?
I swear it's like talking to children...

also did you just imply I like my own boot?
>>
>>34388009

Nigger, there are plenty of videos out there of cop cunts just walking up to dogbros and giving them a dijoubooti shooty.
>>
>>34396283
>6 months ago

wow the police here have a ticket quota they have to reach on a weekly basis, must be nice not living in a liberal shithole where people beleive everything they're told
>>
>>34376563

This is the problem with cops and the attitude in the OP article. Cops have VERY little idea what they are legally allowed to do/ask, and generally ignore that little information to substitute just doing whatever they feel like.

If you comply with all the officers requests you will be tricked out of your rights and made to do things they DO NOT have the legal authority to tell you to do. Since cops are such liars the ONLY way to secure the rights you are entitled to is to refused to comply with any of their requests and know that if they DID have any ACTUAL authority to make you do what they were asking, they would be making you do it.
>>
>>34396925
literally 10,000 of different departments

cherry picks the fuck ups

It's like you've never been in any type of professional carrer.

you know there are about 5 taco bells near my house. But I always avoid this one because they also fuck up my order, the food is cold, and the employees are shit.

but by your logic I should hate every taco bell and probably lobby to get them removed or something.
>>
>>34396283
>I'm a sheriff's deputy for the most crime ridden nigger, spic, and white trash tweeker infested county of my state.

Kentucky?
>>
Lots of kids in here authority problems.
>>
>>34375500
i could not agree more.
>>
>>34396979

It's not illegal to be an asshole regardless of whether or not you've commited a crime. Nowhere was there a condition of having broken the law included.

Sorry, officer Statist.
>>
>>34397077

Taco Bell won't shoot your dog, violate your rights or make your life hell if you don't bend over and let them rail you as long as they like.
>>
>>34376342
Police ain't doing sheet!
Without police, the chimps would burn up the "hood" and then get shot when nearing a civilised settlement!
>>
>>34396997
Sheriffs Department generally don't have ticket quotas, we have to handle alot more stuff then PDs do.

Tickets and shit is a police department thing, and I will admit, it is a revenue generating rackatering scam for the cities they work for.

I didn't wanna spend my days sitting behind a sign and radaring people late for work, hence I became a deputy over a police officer.

One, I think it's a waste of time and resources and two, I speed and I'd be a hypocrite if I gave people speeding tickets.
>>
>and outright challenges to my authority
You aren't supposed to be able to kill people because they're hurting your ego officer.
>>
>>34397203
You sound like a pretty cool guy!
>>
>>34376280
>this article feels like a liberal caricature of what a cop would say.

It's actually very much in line with the authoritarian republican animals you Americans call "conservatives".
>>
File: 1405722396580.gif (34KB, 630x555px) Image search: [Google]
1405722396580.gif
34KB, 630x555px
>>34397160
>>34397190
This picture could not embody you two more.

I hope your parents had more less retarded kids
>>
RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvnPerTlFLw&list=UU7sJLk87BkfQdOjn80BitZw
>>
>MUH CANT TELL DA POPO DEY MADAFAKING CRACKAS
>MUH POPO TREATIN ME LIKE A CHIMP
Police is exactly like fire. It's useful and makes everybody's life better. But fire burns just like the police is armed. What would you say to someone who got badly injured because he ran by himself in a big fire? You'd think he's an idiot and deserved it for doing stupid.
Well it's exactly the same with the police. Grow a brain hippies.
>>
>>34397086
haha no, but we have about the same problems. I'm in one of the pacific NW states
>>34397251
Thanks, I'd like to think I'm a pretty good deputy. I try to be as polite and professional to hard working tax payers as possible.

My Sheriff is big on community policing and protection.
Police Departments might not be required to protect and serve you, but your sheriff and his deputies damn well are. And if they aren't you need to elect a new sheriff.
>>
>>34397203

Why do you speed outside of heading towards a crime in progress? I've never been able to get my head around people who have to put their foot down at any opportunity they perceive as suitable.
>>
I respect cops but cops have gotten this idea into their heads that they are literally soldiers now, that they are literally warriors who are against everyone who is not them and every morning they are deployed out there to give everyone maximum hostility. They are playing at being soldier and this is dangerous.

>B-b-but it really is a war out there on the streets

No, it's really not.
>>
>>34397066

so where did you get your law degree?

infowars?
>>
>>34396979

So what you're saying is, you will arrest me for saying something you don't like.

Evidence that the US is sliding into a police state, right from a police officer's mouth.

Also notice how the cop sees us citizens child-like. He sees himself as the big daddy, and we're children who must obey big daddy.

A revealing and disturbing glimpse into cop psychology.

I am SO, SO GLAD I live in Germany where the police are civil and treat people like human beings.

We've had our brush with fascism, and it fucking sucked (not just for Jews, it sucked for a lot of us). Now we're watching America march down that same path.

Thank you, officer Statist
>>
>>34397289

I'm not even a burger, officer Statist.

>more less retarded

Oh the irony.
>>
>>34397289
All he was pointing out is that being a cunt doesn't give someone the right to shoot you in the fucking face, and they're right.
>>
>>34376916

If I'd shot and killed everyone who walked at me in an aggressive manner and everyone I'd had to defend myself from physical assault against, I'd have a kill rate higher than most battle hardened combat vets. Aggressive walking is a ridiculous standard for when it's okay to draw a gun and start firing.
>>
>>34397635

This is one of the problems with us weak westerners. We just think, "oh it's not my job to know my rights, that's a lawyer's job. Somebody else will do it for me."

Guess what kiddo, you're allowed to have awareness of your rights as a citizen without having a law degree.
>>
>>34397690

Being a cunt after committing multiple felonies then physically assaulting someone does, however, give them the right to shoot you in the face. Cop or civilian.

What have we learned? Don't act like a Dundu Nuffin American and you don't get shot.
>>
>>34397604
I drive faster then traffic so that I can look for stolen cars or other emergencies. Also wouldn't you much rather have me pass you then sit on your ass for 10min doing the speed limit and freaking you out?

I also speed in my sports car off-duty on the highway sometimes. I did it before I was a cop, and I do it sometimes now. I disagree with speed limits like I said. I think they are scam, and speed doesn't kill that's bullshit. driver inattention kills. only like 3% of accidents are because the person was driving to fast, don't listen to any of the speed kills BS the state patrol tries to feed you. They just want your money.

I am so against speed limits and tickets on the highways I don't even have radar in my car. I don't give a fuck.

The only place were you definitely should not speed in residential streets so you don't kill some kid chasing his ball.
>>
File: 1315854706268.jpg (86KB, 624x452px) Image search: [Google]
1315854706268.jpg
86KB, 624x452px
>this group of people has privileges that I don't have and I don't like it

Holy shit you better not be the same fucking people who are shitting allover SJW's
>>
>>34397652
>>34397660

confirmed for a kike or good goy

go back to reddit

you still can't even grasp the basis of what I've been trying to tell say this entire time. I literally started off with how I don't even take people to jail who have warrants if they are cool and polite to me. do you even understand what a warrant is?

If you a kraut why the fuck do you even care what is going on in america?

not even going to respond to you anymore, you're killing my brain cells
>>
>>34397690
No fucking shit, where was that ever said?

apparently, I'm just going to pull my gun no matter what likes it's fucking Reno 911 or some shit
>>
>>34397994
If government can exempt themselves from the laws they create or enforce thats what we like to call tyranny my man
>>
File: 1408404182818.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1408404182818.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>34398069
>Reno 911

I miss that show
>>
>>34398073
lol tell me, what laws am I exempt from?

I'd sure like to know?
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with the american law enforcers. only niggers think differently
>>
File: 1407595117828.jpg (119KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
1407595117828.jpg
119KB, 677x782px
>>34398110
me too...
>>
>>34398123
Speed limits, apparently.
>>
>>34398123
you said it in your post that a group of people (government) have special privileges, what else do you want ?
>>
>>34397720
In stand-your-ground states, if you feel threatened you can use force.

However, I guarantee you'd still be arrested pending investigation, unlike the St Louis cop.
>>
>>34397160
You're the same kind of person that would say that then bitch when you were treated "unfairly". Grow up nigger.
>>
The police can tell you to do anything. That doesn't make it legal. Just because they enforce the law doesn't mean they are above it.

Now I do believe he has a point in saying not to do rude things like call him a pig, but what counts as "aggressively walking" exactly? And the fact that he seems to have no issue with using deadly force for non deadly behaviors(name calling, arguing, threats of being sued) should show just how poorly trained and power hungry he is.
>>
>>34398010
I'm an American and I'd like to see your response to his point. Why does a person's experience with the police depend so heavily on how deferential the alleged perp acts?

You can't deny cops act like parents punishing a child, when in fact cops are supposed to be servants of the public.
>>
>>34396840
Trouble is... there are maybe a couple thousand people like this in the entire world.

Raise the standards too high and you won't have any police. There's about 600,000 police officers in the US.

By increasing selection criteria, the number of eligible officers goes down.
So we need a way to entice intelligent, fit people of good character and moral standing into becoming police officers.

At a time when intelligent, fit people of good character and moral standing see the profession as one for deadbeat moronic and cowardly losers who want to play thug with the weight of the state at their back.
>>
>>34383396
>Whatever happened to pepper spray, tasers and batons?

Lol, doesn't always work aka imma get you bitch, and batons get bad PR and will get police accused of brutality faster than magdumping someone with a machine gun.
>>
>>34396704

edgy teen/10
>>
>>34398199
Haha I don't wanna get stopped by highway patrol in my car anymore than you do.

Even if I flash my badge I still might get a ticket if it one of those old fuckers or a woman. One if the deputies I work with got a ticket recently so.

No we are only exempt from traffic laws when we are in our patrol car and on duty.

And if we use our light to get dounuts and a citizen reports us, well I carry anal lube just for that.

The sheriff has a big dick
>>
The problem is that there are not good enough checks and balances against the police. Law enforcement is left to police itself.

We need to return to the golden age of Grand Juries. Before the 20th century, any citizen (not just the state, as it is now) could bring charges against any public official and indict them in a Grand Jury for alleged crimes.
>>
Out of curiosity, America. Why does your country not operate on a Policing by Consent system?
>>
Half of the time when this "disrespect" happens, it's because the cops are "undercover" and look like random people ordering you to do shit while pointing a gun at you or they go in swat style with no warning.

How can you expect and calm and civil response when you break down doors at 2am for a drug raid at the wrong house? You want people to act civil towards you, you need to act civil first.
>>
>>34398746

This. There was some college girl a while back who got surrounded by like 10 cops in regular clothing who just started mobbing her telling her to get down. Why? Because she was buying bottled water and they mistook it for beer and were going to bust her for underage drinking. Cops need to get some restraint.
>>
>>34398010
>confirmed for a kike or good goy
>go back to reddit

lol dis fucking nigga

>you still can't even grasp the basis of what I've been trying to tell say this entire time. I literally started off with how I don't even take people to jail who have warrants if they are cool and polite to me. do you even understand what a warrant is?

That's fine and dandy, but the seed to this whole strain of discussion was:

[reply to the article]
>basically the cop is saying he feels justified in attacking citizens with a weapon if they speak to him in a manner he doesnt like

You're defending this type of shit ^, officer Statist.

>If you a kraut why the fuck do you even care what is going on in america?

Who says I'm German? Because what happens in America is affecting innocent citizens, whom I care about.

>not even going to respond to you anymore, you're killing my brain cells

Again, the irony is delicious.
>>
>>34396351

And this is a big part of the problem. Unless you were driving strangely, he had no reason to pull you over. It's clear he was just trying to met some arrest quota.
>>
>>34398123

Every law you can think of as long as there is no clear evidence that you have broken a law. Even then, you'll probably get off with a slap on the wrist. Dog bless the bolice. :DDD
>>
>>34398725
Originally we did. The common law concept of citizen's arrest still exists, and the police are simply those who are given the special duty to exercise law enforcement rights that are inherent to all citizens.

However in the US statutory law started supplanting common law in the late 19th century. And now today, police are considered arms of the state, rather than deputized citizens.

Police officials are still elected, and I guess most plebs consider that to be adequate oversight.
>>
>>34398379
>treated "unfairly"

You mean arrested/beaten up/shot for being a law-abiding asshole who has broken no laws? What does boot taste like?
>>
>>34398838
In a saner age, she could have charged those officers with a crime.
>>
>>34398010

The reason why I, as a "Kraut", care about America is that you used to have the greatest country in the world, and now you're sliding toward the kind of insanity that we experienced during the 30's.

Also I fucking love Jazz, Remington shotguns, and the way Americans make sandwiches. Why am I even justifying why I like America?

Anyway, I grasp the basis of what you've been saying better than you do.

But I hope you don't respond. I can tell you're dangerously low on brain cells anyway, and you probably have a lot of skulls to crack tomorrow at work.
>>
>>34398895
>basically the cop is saying he feels justified in attacking citizens with a weapon if they speak to him in a manner he doesnt like

no he wasn't

>You're defending this type of shit ^, officer Statist.

No I'm not

calling me a Statist isn't insulting just fyi

I am flying the Nazi flag?

don't you have some kinda angsty music festival or an antifa rally to attend?
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>mfw all the faggots in this thread would have been executed on the spot by the gestapo if they didn't give respect to them and still manage to glorify Hitler
>>
Reminder: Police have legal authority. Whites understand this. Why don't Blacks?

The Liberal agenda is clear: Try to make police avoid Blacks entirely. Liberals want to give Blacks immunity from law enforcement. Of course few Liberals live around Blacks, work with Blacks, and send their kids to school with Blacks. To cure Liberalism, we should MANDATE that Liberals live near Blacks, work with Blacks, and send their kids to school with Blacks. 99% of Liberals would turn Conservative in TWO FUCKING SECONDS.
>>
>>34399040
you just keep telling yourself that friend
>>
>>34398230
That wasn't my post
>>
>>34397867

I really don't care. Dude, police receive driving training and are in cars A LOT. If there's anyone I can trust to speed safely, IT'S YOU.
>>
>>34399148
fair enough refer to >>34397994 than
>>
>>34399087
There is nothing conservative about unquestioned deference to legal authority.
>>
>>34398441
Let pretend I work in customer service. I have 2 customers with a problem. one customer is polite and patient with me. The other is screaming for a manager, calling me names and making a scene. Which customer am I going to want to help so i can retain her business and which customer would I prefer to leave the store?

Police interaction are kinda like that.

Lets say I roll up on you and your friends in the park underage drinking or smoking pot.
Now grated yeah there are going to be cops who are assholes about it right off the bat, its going to happen.

But I'm going to tell you to get rid of your shit, go home, and don't let me catch you doing that here again.

No how are you going to respond to me, are you going to be like okay cool, thanks and dump your shit. Or are you going to start calling me ass cop butt fucker, my daddy is the governor, fuck you pig!

If you choose the second option, well why would I want to help you out now or let w/e you did slide cause it wasn't a felony or anything serious?

why shouldn't I give you a citation or take you to jail if you're going to act like a nigger?

I don't think cops act like parents punishing children at all. We are there to enforce the law and if you break it well you suffer the consequences? If you don't like the law, vote to change it.
>>
>>34399501
people who blindly follow orders and enforce laws will be the death of this nation. So instead of telling those kids to dump their shit maybe just ignore them beacause drug laws are unjust to begin with. If cops did that cops wouldnt be hated so much.
>>
File: 1373346068105.jpg (360KB, 2199x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1373346068105.jpg
360KB, 2199x1258px
Hello police officer, I am a citizen. And if you and your ilk don't want to be lynched by Patriot militias when shit hits the fan, you might want to rethink your whole position viz a vis respecting the natural rights of the citizenry. Because, we'll come for you.
>>
>>34398984

Interesting. Thanks for that.
>>
File: swat-raid2.jpg (72KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
swat-raid2.jpg
72KB, 800x572px
>>34399922
meanwile at anons house
>>
>>34399712
Or maybe Im trying to help them out so that they aren't caught by officer stickupmyass next time?

This isn't some anarchist paradise where you can do w/e.

Ive been to those places and they are 3rd world shit holes.

Also Im clearly a fascist, look at my flag. So maybe I don't think pot laws are unjust? Or maybe you just shouldn't be smoking dope in a park where there might be kids around?
Or I might not be able to ignore them because some yuppie citizen called us on them and if we ignore it then she'll lodge s complaint against the delartment

There are quite a few laws I disagree with and don't like to enforce. But sometimes for a myriad of reason I have to or lose my job or suffer some kind of disciplinaru action.
>>
>>34399052
>no he wasn't

That was how this started.

>No I'm not
>calling me a Statist isn't insulting just fyi

"Nuh uh", really faggot?

It's not supposed to be insulting, I'm just adding the appropriate label to the correct specimen of primordial ooze. Nice to have when the day of the rope comes.

>I am flying the Nazi flag?

You were unable to not reply, so I can understand that you are unable to verify the type of flag you have selected. What relevance this has to you tounguing the anus of the jack-booted thugs known as the burger bolice, I won't even attempt to decipher.

>don't you have some kinda angsty music festival or an antifa rally to attend?

Again, it boggles the mind.
>>
>>34399922
Okay dude, try not to have a coronary getting out of your truck.

Ive meet my local "militia" groups.
I was in the army for 6 years and did multiple deployments

you guys are a fucking joke.
>>
>>34400098
Thinking you won't be the one swinging on that day.

You've provided me with plenty of laughs this morning, thanks.
>>
>>34400078
you misuderstood im not against the rule of law, im against unjust law. when their is an unjust law it becomes the peoples duty to ignore it. Thats why jurry nullification is a thing.

And also fuck you facist scum
>>
>>34375500
>don't remind me you pay my salary while i taze you for not acting like a little bitch
>>
>>34400288
*fascist
>>
Hey amerifats how are all those guns working out for you? Now you have the military deployed against you and ive yet to see those guns save your "freedoms"
>>
>>34400265

Yeah, you don't sound like a butthurt crying faggot or anything.
>>
>>34400288
No shit jury nullification is great.
I can't do anything about it.
I still may have to arrest you even if I don't want to.
I'm just a deputy im not the sheriff

And fuck you w/e no fascist political scum you are
>>
>>34400367
They're subjugating niggers so we'll allow it for now.
>>
>>34400334
>fascism
>bad

Why don't you suck your bosses dick for that .30 raise slave

Nothing is worse than muh freebums 13 year old atheist lolbertarians
>>
File: 0.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>34400367
You think the cops would be doing any of this shit if the protesters were open carrying ?
>>
>>34400580
>implying im any of those things
>>
>>34400592
They were literally shooting at the police multiple times, the SWAT Team saved the fuck out of the vice crew

Where have you been?
>>
>>34400647
Implying implying?

Confirmed new fag
>>
>>34400705
no im talking if they actually organized the protests for open carry. Not just tyrone and jammal taking pot shots at cops
>>
>>34400787
>implying im a newfag
>>
File: 2755.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
2755.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>34397077
>literally 10,000 of different departments
>cherry picks the fuck ups

>allowing this many serious fuckups
>in a western country
>with a white majority
>>
>>34400920
>means implying new fag

Going

>implying

Is saying implying twice lol
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.