[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an African-American who majors in physics, cosmology, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 19

File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_0108F.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_0108F.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
Ask an African-American who majors in physics, cosmology, and has been active in science since age 9 anything.

Pic nonrelated
>>
>>34174257
ain't affirmative action great?

>but you'll never actually contribute anything of note to science
>>
>>34174257

How would you scientifically classify yourself as an African-American?
>>
I'm glad you're being a proper black man and not a nigger. Sadly 99% of your race differs.

Oh well.
>>
File: 1382587786044.png (22KB, 598x436px) Image search: [Google]
1382587786044.png
22KB, 598x436px
fuckoff neil
>>
>>34174257
The reboot of Cosmos sucked, go home Neil
>>
>>34174257

>African-American

>African
>American

pick one, you stupid git
>>
>>34174257
How far have you made it through your physics program, what level of math etc.?
Roughly what % of hard science grads at your school are black?
If you are from a poorer background, have you cut all social ties so not to get harassed or worse?
>>
>>34174317
Wrong! As of now I work constantly on things unknown to man as of late, you'll see soon mate!

>>34174374
What? I mean in a sense we do tend to have a lower IQ, but...

I think we developed this type of skin color as an adaptation to the warmer climate we originally were in, I guess due to my lighter skin color someone not that far down my genetic line had mated with another race, but I don't know...
>>
So it's looking like it's Van Der Walls forces holding 1950DA together?
>>
You're a nigger, your parents are niggers, and you will always be a nigger until the day that you go to Nigger Heaven (By that I mean Hell. Niggers don't get into Heaven. It's Heaven, after all. No other race wants to be around niggers.)

You're doomed to a life of mediocrity. Your people never sailed the oceans, never did anything worthwhile throughout history. Higher thinking is not a skill that niggers possess.

You should just go back to motherfucking Ape-rica and spend the rest of your life burying your dick into random nigger females.
>>
>>34174715
>What? I mean in a sense we do tend to have a lower IQ, but...

Jesus man have a spine, he wasn't even asking all that. Also, scientifically none of the following titles, African American, Black, Negro, Colored have any true significance as explained in Directive No. 15. The guidelines for "ethnic" classification in America
>>
>>34174811
what else would it be?
>intermolecular forces hold molecules together
>no shit
>>
>>34174715

I wasn't talking about IQ or skin color. I wanted you to scientifically explain your "African American" title
>>
>>34175024
Well more specifically Black. I included the others because they're truly just as insignificant. They're false identities renewed every 25 years.
>>
>>34174915
Why would he give a fuck about what "his people" did?
>>
>>34175024
what?

>http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/fedreg_1997standards

>The revised standards will have five minimum categories for data on race: American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and White. There will be two categories for data on ethnicity: "Hispanic or Latino" and "Not Hispanic or Latino."

not like it matters, anyway. how the government classifies race doesn't change what race actually is.
>>
>>34175167

Because it is a very good indication of what HE is able to do.
>>
This could be called ask a white washed blu pilled tard what the jew wants us to believe.

He has no insight as he has no capacity.
>>
>>34174257

Neil plz
>>
>>34174257
I have a well educated black friend. He even grew up in the inner city. His brothers are typical niggers while he some how speaks proper white English.
He also hates niggers and avoids blacks like a little white boy in a prison shower.
>>
>>34175220
If you read it in it's entirety you'll see that these classifications hold no scientific weight
>>
>>34174257
Has your african american family ever been in a riot?
>>
>>34174257

Is your name on any peer-reviewed papers?
>>
What is your opinion of affirmative action?
>>
>>34175050
You do know why he asked that question right?
1950DA has an unusual spin to it.
>>
>>34174500
I'm not Niel, I barely know who Niel is.

>>34174535
Read above.

>>34174703
I leave my University in 2 years, I'd say about 57% due to my 4 years on the subject. basically I'm close to earning a Bachelor's degree in Math (it exists)
Rougly we have maybe 5 percent of the class. I technically am from one as when I was a lot younger, now I'm upper middle class, but I haven't really cut those ties.

>>34175111
I just say it due to being of 'African Decent' but born in America. I don't really care for those terms.

>>34175295
I see it as so, BUT honestly you never truely know.

>>34175319
Fuck. Jews.
>>
>>34175220
its*
>>
>>34175425
you do know that gravity is an IMF, right?
>>
>>34175391
No we're normal people.

>>34175405
I don't think so.

>>34175415
I could care less, doesn't bug me.
>>
>>34175167
>Ask an African-American
>>
Majors in a bunch of things? So what? Get a degree, and I will still be unimpressed because you can't be failed.

Only the most liberal zealot whites will have a black doctor. They may bother to pretend how equal you are, but where the rubber meets the road they know better.

Other posters nailed it. Mediocrity, never being equal to a white all around in the workplace.
>>
>>34174715
If you developed darker skin like that the way are Arabs olive brown in skin colour with some European features despite the Middle East being much warmer than parts of Africa.
>>
>>34175295
Haha and I'm sure you're some sort of master of Sophia? Or maybe you're a general skilled in conquest?
>>
>>34174257
Why do niggas want to stay as niggas?

Every tool needed to get out of poverty exists, and a lot of companies actively hire people with no degrees.
>>
File: starships.jpg (3MB, 3985x4158px) Image search: [Google]
starships.jpg
3MB, 3985x4158px
>>34174257

What's your time score on a complete Super Mario World play though?

What other boards on 4chan do you frequent?

How did hear about /pol/?
>>
>>34174257
Hi guys I'm somebody who has taken everything that the jews have offered me. Not only do I enjoy an education because of a biased and racist system I also took the pet name that the jews offered me. God I love being an "African-American" in 2014!

I think I've earned some respect and attention so I decided to make this thread on /pol/ If you guys aren't nice to me it's because you are bigots!
>>
>>34174915
TOPKEK. Never change /pol/
>>
>>34174257
>majors in cosmology
>cosmology is or has been a major anywhere ever
>>
>>34174257
When you're looting, what type of knife do you carry?
>>
>>34175689

>Butthurt nigger detected

Niggers never did anything worthwhile throughout history. That's a fact.

Did niggers ever set sail to the ocean? Did they even invent the wheel?

They carried shit on their wooly heads like dumbasses.

The OP is constrained by genetics. He has stupid nigger DNA in his body, so he is doomed to be a stupid nigger.
>>
Are you Neil Tyson
>>
>>34174257
What do you think about love? That is, to you, what exactly is it that we call love?
>>
>>34174257
>Ask an African-American who majors in physics, cosmology, and has been active in science since age 9 anything.

Lies. Post a timestamped pic of your hand.
>>
>>34174257
What does the rest of your family think of you? I am a Dominican who acts nothing like the rest of my relatives, and I feel like an outcast since I can barely communicate or relate with anyone.
>>
>>34175295
By undereztimating someones capacity we run the risk of losing some very important individuals. People should be judged as individuals.
Most indians suck, but some indians are very good people, and it is unfair to treat the good ones like you would the bad ones.
>>
>>34175658
I don't care about equality, as long as I can express myself and do whatever job I can I don't care if people discriminate me, because I'm not a SJW. Honestly, right now I'm self-employed and still manage to make 1.5K daily. I'm getting my degree soon, but I don't care about 'mediocrity' as long as I do something important.
>>
File: 1407625024278.jpg (38KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1407625024278.jpg
38KB, 396x385px
>>34174257
>tfw you will always be a nigger
>>
>>34174257
Do you prefer to avoid loud, volatile and obnoxious people and hang with more calm and reasonable people?
>>
What was it like being the black nerd? I imagine you had to hang out with only white nerds while your brother got blown by the cheerleading squad after he recorded that triple double.

Explains why you're here
>>
>>34175807
>Niggers never did anything worthwhile throughout history. That's a fact.

do you like the story of the three muscateers?
>>
>>34175428
>57%
What college is this?
>>
>>34175888
Niggers don't have degrees in science.

Is Neil Degrasse Tyson a nigger? What about Benjamin Banneker?
>>
>>34176014
every black man is a nigger
wake up
>>
>>34175872
>undereztimating

>>34175988
muscateers

It sure is nigger ITT.
>>
>>34174257
Why did you post a weeb-shit pic?

Leave!
>>
>>34175790
I dont loot? I don't have knifes, guns, and I'm not into gangs.

>>34175830
Affection towards human beings, when you would cry at their funeral, but as of now I don't really have affection towards people, but I'd cry at any funeral because to me people are my best friends.

>>34175784
Your point?

>>34175772
I dislike jews, but I wanted to see what responses I got.

>>34175807
I get that fact, but genetics really only make up half of your intelligence.

>>34175815
No.

>>34175830
I honestly can't I browse 4Chan on this terrible Wii U browser.

>>34175744

Someone pointed that out?! It takes me about 5 hours to beat the game.

I frequent /b/, /pol/ and /v/

/b/ and the all the bans for racism, etc.
>>34175843
They support me, but they're definately more religious than me.
>>
>>34175988

No, they were fags.

>>34176373
>I get that fact, but genetics really only make up half of your intelligence.

Bullshit, nigger.

It's hilarious that you think your stupid black ass can learn physics. I bet you have a tutor at your college's "Black cultural center" who dumbs things down for you.

You're a nigger. Never forget that.
>>
Do you care one bit for your retarded black brothers in Ferguson?
>>
>>34175807
Oh man you're so damn stupid, I almost feel like you're trolling, and I know it's not even worthwhile so I'll let you "win" this one you silly ass moron. Go in a library and open a book.

>"The first dawning gleams that deserve to be called history find Arabia under the rule of a southern race. They claimed descent from Khatan. They divided anciently into several aristocratic monarchies. These Yemenite kings, descendants of Khatan and Himyar 'the dusky,' a name denoting African origion, whose rulers were called 'Tobba,' of Hamitic etymology, reigned with a few dynastic interruptions for about 2500 years. They demanded the obedience of the entire southern half of the peninsula and the northern by tribute collectors. The general characteristics of the institutions of Yemen bore considerable resemblance to the neighboring one of the Nile Valley."

Yemen, Hadramaut, and Southern Arabia in general was largely what you would consider "East African" in ancient days. Many tribes that were present on the west side are present in the east even today, such as the Pharusii/Afra/Danukil. Then you the Sabaeans and many more.

The Encyclopedia Britannica (Vol. II, p. 222, 223)

>>34176140
>Muscateers
I'm assuming he's referring to Alexander Dumas, who admittedly was mixed. He is also quoted as saying "Africa begins at the Pyrenees" in reference to the Moorish conquest of the Iberian peninsula. A largely "black" conquest, with various Arab co-conquerers.

I know I'm getting trolled but fuck
>>
>>34174257

How does it feel that your Titles are not a huge intellectual shit when you think it about it? And what does it feel like that even when you, Obviously, Tried to run away from your stereotype of a idiot blacknigger, You still and forever be a blacknigger no matter what?.
>>
>>34175888
Well...not as extreme but I'll always be 'Black' but I really don't let that hold me back on my studies, as I don't have big lips, like KFC, or watermelons, hell I don't really have dark skin...j

>>34175897
Calm and reasonable, no one likes people who are loud, I cringe when I see them.

>>34175909
Nah, I have a mix of friends, most aren't nerds per se, but are quite intelligent.

>>34176140
I don't really proofread on a Wii U gamepad...

>>34176165
Weebshit?
>>
>>34176573
Then you have the Sabaeans*

I'm gonna get outta here before I get in a fun internet fight over stupid shit
>>
>>34176140
Yeah. Sorry about that, not my mother language.
But that is very low what you just did: "misspelled a word so you must be a nigger".
>>
>>34176573

That's great for Arabs but we were talking about niggers in this topic, nigger.

Name something that sub-Saharan Africans have accomplished throughout history.
>>
>>34176573
It's spelled M-U-S-K-E-T-E-E-R-S. Until you/he learns how to spell it we don't have to take you/he serious at all.

>talk about a book
>can't even spell the title properly
niggers...
>>
>>34176373
>/b/
>bans for racism
Confirmed bullshit

Also, I'm non white but not African and can't help but notice your huge inferiority complex, it seems to me as if you wish you were white in some posts...
>>
>>34176812
"Cushites[aka "sub-saharans"] were the first inhabitants of Arabia and were known in the national traditions as Adites
These descended from Ad who was the grandson of Ham (and son of Old Man Cush)
His sons were Shedid and Shedad. To them was attributed the Sheperd invasion of Egypt."
Ancient History of the East, Lenormant, Vol. III, Arabians, p 296
>>
>>34176496
Thanks for the kind words? I don't need things dumded down for me but do you expect me to rage or something? I know genetics do hold you back, how am I bullshitting?

>>34176648
Ok...? I mean by your tone you're not quite the intelligent one.
>>
>>34176817
That's why I put it in greentext you double nigger
>>
File: BrainSize.jpg (533KB, 1247x883px) Image search: [Google]
BrainSize.jpg
533KB, 1247x883px
Explain pic related, smart guy.
>>
>>34176880

You are not intelligent since you didn't answer my questions properly.
>>
>>34176818
I'll be honest, I USED to want to be white. I really don't anymore, but you're forgetting that some /b/ mods are SJWs.
>>
>>34174257
I don't feel comfortable around blacks. I don't trust blacks. I have had so many bad experiences with blacks that I don't really ever want to give them another chance of kinship. Many of us whites have more bad experiences with blacks than positive ones. Can you understand why we don't want you in our neighborhoods?

What sayeth you?
>>
File: ironpilldetroit.jpg (2MB, 694x7405px) Image search: [Google]
ironpilldetroit.jpg
2MB, 694x7405px
>>34174257
whats fairytale land like?
>>
>>34176373
u a good nig, don't let no anon bring you down,

anyone interested in science is okay with me
+1
>>
>>34176812
>>34176872
To compound on the previous point from a linguistic perspective

But recent researches enable us to go a step further, and to lay it down that the con clusion is not only uncertain, but is at actual variance with faot. M. Antoine d'Abbadie, Dr. Beke, M. Fresnel, and others, have proved that there are to this day races in Southern Arabia, especially the Mahras, whose language is decidedly non- Semitic ; and that between this language and that of the Abyssinian tribes of the Galla, Agau, and their congeners, there is a very considerable affinity. The Mahra, moreover, is proved by analysis to be the modern representative of an ancient form of speech found in inscriptions along the South Arabian coast, and known to philologists as Himyaric. These inscriptions are thought to be evidently of a high antiquity ; and the Himyaric empire to which they are supposed to belong is carried back by some scholars to as high a date as b.c. 1750.
>>
>>34176573
Funny how African people always seem to turn to Arabic achievements for comfort.

>inb4 blacks people built the pyramids
Sure they did, but they did not order it
>>
>>34176941
It means that statistically whites have larger brains?

>>34176955
As much as I want to lash at you I can't. I don't consider myself 'intelligent' just not a
>>
Do other blacks ostracize you? I knew a black Jew once and he was nerdy as shit.
>>
>>34176987
I get that, I used to be like that, but it all depends on where you live, sort of... but a lot of blacks don't commit crimes, rob, etc.

>>34177041
Not Detroit, I don't even live there.
>>
>>34177129

You called me, not quite the intelligent one.

And you are just a idiot blacknigger that cant answer two questions properly.
>>
>>34176655
>Calm and reasonable, no one likes people who are loud, I cringe when I see them.
Das racis
>>
>>34177094
Firstly, Arabia can easily be considered one of the cradles of civilization which is why started there.
Secondly Arabians as well as Abyssians(Ethiopians) and other Red Sea/East African peoples can, anciently as I have proven and can prove further, be considered of the same stock
>>
>>34174257
Do you have any hope for your ilk?
>>
>>34174257
Why are you posting from the wiiu?
Did you steal it?
>>
>>34177339
why I*
I'm getting too invested in this
>>
>>34177339
Astagfirullah

Forever hold your tongue African.
>>
>>34177165
Not really, most people of any race just see me as smart, I don't really care.

>>34177371
Nope, bought it with my own money.

>>34177323
You called me an idiot blacknigger,

(I didn't want to say it)
But you're a redneck jew who can't even properly form a question.
>>
File: BillNyeTellsTheTruthStupid.jpg (29KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
BillNyeTellsTheTruthStupid.jpg
29KB, 396x400px
>>34174915
>This much bait
Pic related, it's your opinion about blacks.
Educated black here as well, have nothing to say about Fergs.
>>
>>34174257
Would you feel comfortable dating your own kind?
>>
>>34177094
And please don't get me started on Egypt guy, it's not worth it, and you can't hang.

"Years ago, the Senegalese historian Cheikh Anta Diop had conducted a study on mummies from the Mariette excavations in which he found all of the skin samples contained a degree of melanin indicating an unquestionably deep dark pigmentation common to other Africans.
More recently, however, another group of European scientists have arrived at nearly identical conclusions. They studied the mummies from the New Kingdom and found similarly - "The basal epithelial cells were packed with melanin as expected for specimens of Negroid origin." From "Determination of optimal rehydration, fixation and staining methods for histological and immunohistochemical analysis of mummified soft tissues," Biotechnic and Histochemistry 2005, 80 (1): 7-13."
>>
>>34177534
Yep, but I'm asexual (the human definition) and don't like either gender.
>>
>>34177556
>inb4 NORTH AFRICA IS WHIIITE
>>
>>34177585
Back to reddit
>>
>>34177521
no
>>
>>34177585
so its either hormonal issues or medication issues? Is it safe to assume you are dealing with both?

As far as egyptian mummies are concerned, I think DNA studies will clear that up for you. Sorry, they are not negroids.
>>
>>34177701
I don't use Reddit, I tried liking girls, but now I don't care.

>>34177777
Nope
>>
>>34177777
nice digits bru
>>
File: milady.png (1MB, 1255x489px) Image search: [Google]
milady.png
1MB, 1255x489px
>>34177585
>don't like either gender
>>
>>34177489

And you still are a idiot blacknigger making a thread, For people to ask questions, That he is not going to answer. Do you see your logic?. Fucking niggers.
>>
>>34177425
Hold MY TONGUE? Let's talk about tongues for a moment. Arabic descends from Mudar(as observed by Ibn Hazm a somewhat ancient historian), the language of Moab, MY people as in the Moabites/M'zabi/Almoravids/Morabites/Moors, so how about you hold your tongue.

And the Semitic languages in general can be traced back Eritrea guy as demonstrated here and in other examples
"...Erythraite communities, speaking a language ancestral to the later Semitic languages moved northward at some point across the Sinai and Peninsula and into the Palestine-Syrian region of far southwestern Asia." p. 76
History and the Testimony of Language, (2011),
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_0108F.jpg (297KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
297KB, 1280x720px
>>34177933
Would you like me to answer your question? As you decided to act more ignorant than me a 'nigger' which is an all-time low for someone who sure hates 'niggers' see your logic there?
>>
>>34178063
back to*
am very offense
pls
>>
>>34174257
Literally 1 in a billion as far as your race is concerned.
Congratulations on your success, assuming it's true and that it's all due to you actually being competent and motivated in your particular field of endeavor.

Exceptions to the rule does not change my perceptions of the black community as a whole though, I still think they should be shipped back to Africa. Their destructive culture does not jive well here and they drag others down with them.
>>
>>34174257
Fuck off nigger
>>
Does /pol/ make you hate white people?
>>
>>34175884
How do you earn that much money?
I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>34177777
Please show these DNA studies. The only ones I see confirm that they were of the Hamite/Cushite family which extended into India and/or the same line dolicephalic peoples that are not only indigenous to both sides of the Mediterranean but also East Africa, the Sahara and Sahel.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_0108F.jpg (361KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
361KB, 1280x720px
>>34178272
No, I don't really care. I'm not a supremicist, racist, etc. I just like to sometimes join in and say offensive things.

>>34178200
>>
>>34178396
same line of dolicephalic*
>>
>>34178088

Stop changing the subject and ignoring my question blacknigger! Fuck off from /pol/ Dont make a thread for questions, If you are not going to answer. Better.. what the fuck are you doing here? Why dont you join the other blackniggers stealing and destroying Government property black nigger
>>
>>34178302
Well... let me put it out in a song...

Adf ly
Adfocus
Blogs
Forums
YouTube (multi-media)
Real life works with scientists
During Summer NASA Intern.

this isn't a song!!!
>>
File: Saganrific.jpg (108KB, 1152x758px) Image search: [Google]
Saganrific.jpg
108KB, 1152x758px
>>34174257
There are no niggers on /pol/. Timestamp your titties, and include your major-relevant college studies materials in your pic.
>>
>>34178396
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna.html#.U_GUJ0tYVg1
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_0108F.jpg (232KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_0108F.jpg
232KB, 854x480px
>>34178555
Why would I need to? I live on my own and get along quite nicely.

Let's read your question...
How does it feel that your Titles are not a huge intellectual shit when you think it about it? And what does it feel like that even when you, Obviously, Tried to run away from your stereotype of a idiot blacknigger, You still and forever be a blacknigger no matter what?.

I never said titles were anything 'intellectual' For fucks sake, anyway PLUS, you don't at all sound very smart, that's why I said what I did you just sound ignorant. Do I care that you think I'll be an 'idiot blacknigger'? I really don't.
>>
>>34178961

Yes you do fucking! blacknigger kill yourself!
>>
Hey /pol/ fellow African American here and I just wanted to clarify something. I am under the impression that you people do not understand the difference between a Nigger and a civilized black man. Niggers are the dark skinned apes that play super fucking loud music in there stolen cars ,tarnish the English language with their slang, rape etc. Black people don't do stuff like that, they act like white people. They even have degrees. Thanks for your time /pol/ have a wonderful jewless day.
>>
>WiiU Screenshots
I no longer dislike black people.
This is the true redbill, a black man is on 4chan past midnight, just like me. Media of both far left and right, tumblr and /pol/ alike make black people into commodities and statistics when, at the end of the day, you're a Wii U owner who unwinds with video games. A human.
>>
>>34178396
King Tut’s DNA is Western European
http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
>>
>>34179079
Already tried
7 years ago
I'm 18 now, the past is behind me :)
>>
File: 1404610032500.jpg (180KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
1404610032500.jpg
180KB, 650x560px
>>34174257
>>
>>34179198

You tried to an hero at age 11? Wtf man that's not cool
>>
>>34174257

are you a bastard?

not meant as an insult im genuinely curious if your parents were married when you were born? because if they were not and you still did this then im impressed, you beat the odds
>>
>>34179344
They still are :) I love my parents.

I don't think I'm a bastard...

>>34179281
I did yes.
>>
>>34179124
Yeah, here goes another white man putting viewing it at the individual level. Try 10% or more at your children's school and see what happens. Why do you christian cumskins always want to share finite resources in finite space with exponential growth occurring in their population? Trust me, you would rather compete with whites in a community than deal with these people. Altruism is something they are not able to grasp but ethnocentrism is their nature.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_0108F.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
121KB, 1280x720px
Look guys, I did it!
>>
>>34179104
there are huge differences between whites and blacks regarding the nervous system. I don't care if you are less degenerate. Whites gain nothing by living in your vicinity but you gain much.
>>
>>34179439

then good for you man, you should go find your parents and go give them a hug and say thank you for staying together while you grew up, nowadays somewhere close to 70-80 percent of african children are born bastards, your very lucky they cared about you.

while im at it do you know anything about your heraldtry? your 18 so this is a good time to start collecting the papers, get as many birth marriage and death certificates as you can of all your direct relatives and and their siblings, that stuff will open more doors than anything you could imagine, even more so than your degrees.

im genuinely curious how much mixture their is in your family, how much german/africa/spainard/indonesian, the stuff is important and if you can collect the information it will benefit not only you but also your children when you have them.

and please for the love of bob, when you have kids make sure to marry the girl and make her understand that once the kids are born divorce is abhorent, please set an example for your community and not become another statistic on broken homes.

good luck with your life.
>>
I´d like to know what form of degrees angry white males itt have?
>>
>>34179646
Exactly what do we gain?
>>
>>34177270
It doesn't matter, what can I possibly gain by having blacks in my community. Name one fucking thing that benefits my ethnic group and please don't start with the benefit of diversity.
>>
>>34179678
>>34179678
Thanks! I don't really think I'm prepared to get all that paperwork, as of now I'm waiting a while.
Also, I'm pretty sure my grandparents were both mixed, and heck our family has a member that looks caucasian, he wasn't at all adopted. I'm not sure if or when I'll marry someone, I might change my mind on asexuality, but never know :)
>>
>>34179746
what are you trying to say?
>>
Has OP ever gotten a sunburn?
>>
>>34174257
What do you feel when you read news like the recent ones about Liberians storming and looting the Ebola hospital?
>>
> I think we developed this type of skin color as an adaptation to the warmer climate we originally were in.
Even this simple shit you managed to get wrong
>>
>>34179985
what does he feel when he reads that a nigerian millionaire and scientific healer cures ebola?

http://www.vocativ.com/world/nigeria-world/ebola-outbreak-2014/#!bFsD9Z
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_0108F.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
163KB, 1280x720px
>>34179985
I get angry, sometimes I lose hope with the entire world.

>>34179964
No, but I'm not relly safe from them
>>
>>34179646

actually the whole question of nervous system layout is obscenely complicated, yes their is a difference in its growth pattern and formation, but you have to consider that their are anomalies, for instance thanks to some damn anomaly mine hasn't stopped growing, as i get older i gain more and more receptors and as it is am already obscenely sensitive to my sorroundings, if a nerve is cut like happened to my mother it will regrow until it reconnects again and then go right back to work.

the only clear cut thing you can say is that africans dont suffer as much toxic exposure but on the trade side are less able to cope with environmental stressors cause by stimulation (cold to africans is deadly very quickly, they just go into shock, its not meant as a bias i have seen it so many times, they will go from one minute being fine to shaking uncontrollably and they cant regain composure if they dont get out of the exposure and the threshold is much lower).

>>34179919

well please write down a note and keep it some where, tell your parents you want to collect the stuff so they can start gathering it for you, those pieces of paper give your a history, identity and heritage, teach you to value hard work and dedication and to always make sure you know who the father of the child always is.

right now if your asexual thats a good thing, stay that way until you find someone you want to have children with, that way you wont get a disease and pass it on to your children.

either way congratulations, so far you are beating the odds, keep it up, we (as in all of humantiy) need examples like you so that other people can aspire to do right by their children just like your parents did right by you.

and dont forget, all drugs except psys will cause more problems in your life than good (unless you have cancer in which case eat as much pot as you can) psys on the other hand can save your life when you have lost everything, im very serious when i say i mean that.

good luck.
>>
>>34180601
Thanks! Wish I could screenap this..
>>
>>34179928
Well this thread seems like angry white males mocking young black man for his major yet you don´t prove that you are any better.

So what are you guys then? Succesful businessmen, taxi drivers, construction workers, rednecks making moonshine, trailer park trash or what?
>>
>>34180601

oh and one last thing op

learn how to program.

more so than anything else a few months learning how to program will provide you a better career than anything else you can do because every high paying job will need you to have a through understanding of logic gates and programming systems.

learn about computers, its the most important frontier in the world right now, and its just starting to get interesting

>>34180681

your welcome and do you see the button that says 'print screen' to the right of 'f12' on your keyboard?

press that button and then open pain and then paste into the paint box, it will screen cap everything

good luck.
>>
>>34174257
how does it feel to know your parents make more than 70% of american families and to be able to acknowledge that america doesnt have a race issue, it has a class issue.
>>
These types of threads shouldn't be allowed.

I'm going to start a "ask a very tall Asian anything" thread just to be amazed at the shitposting it produces.
>>
>>34180723

i have 2 degrees, a wife, child, car and home with no debt, live in thailand and feed my family off dividends and royalties and im only 7-8 years older than op.

its not that hard you just have to be extremely observant of what is going on in the world, and if your not messed up with emotional issues cause by your childhood its possible to do allot of good in the world so long as you stop feeding the the damn pyramid schemes
>>
>>34174257
How do you feel about the term "basketball american"?
>>
>>34180601
Neuroregeneration is common
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroregeneration

Try IQ differences between ethnic groups.

Im glad you are able to receive a degree from an institution of higher learning brought to you by my people (Europeans). But lets face it, blacks do provide nothing beneficial to whites. Yes, they can reciprocate but it is seldom to the degree of my brethren. We developed differently. Please see pathological european altruism for more info.
>>
>>34180760
I really want to be a programmer! I'm actually working on learning about computers, my Dad is a programmer so it's like a family thing.

I know how to screencap, but I'm using a Wii U browser not my phone or computer, I'll archive this thread and look at it tommorow.

I'll never forget you Anon!

>>34180818
I don't know guess it feels good, but I am sorry for those in poverty.
>>
>>34174257
Why don't more of your kin achieve as much as you?
>>
>>34174257
Do you sometimes wish that you weren't black? What can you can about your culture being full of degenerates.
>>
>>34180981
He is an outlier. The majority under the bell curve do not have the ability to think their way out of their degenerate niche.
>>
>>34176373

Five hour completion, not bad, would two player with you.
>>
>>34181031
I used to think like that, but honestly I do feel ashamed of the way the public sees us.

>>34180981
The way people are raised, grown into. They believe ignorant things because they have a darkness inside them, that stops them from being able to think on their own.
>>
what is your favorite anime?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_0108F.jpg (231KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
231KB, 1280x720px
>>34181183
...I used to watch a bit of Attack on Titans, but I don't really like anime.

>>34181131
Maybe one day Anon :)
>>
>>34180935

im not op and im not black lol

>>34180963

>4chan on wiiu

you insane bastard

if your interested, best thing to do is start by learning how to make games, despite the way some people like to talk down about it one good app game can make a good awful fortune.

go to the game maker forums (unity is good too but your going to have a much steeper climb early on with it) and read everything and ask a ton of questions, in a few months you can pick it up and produce something and generate a stead stream of income for yourself (or if you strike on a good idea a deluge).

thats exactly what i did and lord help me the results are staggering, even more so since they just opened up the market place and you could just start producing mechanic to sell to other people for them to plug into their games and make a tidy profit off it.

lots of things but the main thing is computer will provide you more oppertunities than anything else out there right now.
>>
>>34181233
>but I don't really like anime.

>>>/reddit/
Or just leave 4chan
>>
>>34180723
How does it make you feel to know that you will be able to achieve more than many whites in academia professionally in order to maintain the cultural marxist status quo? Unless you run your own successful business, you will always know that what you achieved was handed to you because of your ethnicity, not because of your achievements. You have a good chance of obtaining tenure in record time if you keep it up. Just find a white libtard professor to write your thesis like MLK.
>>
>>34181261
I know, I plan on getting a Gaming/Developint PC, but I don't like to wke my roomate up with my Desktop. I actually think Game Maker is a pretty good, I didn't know that though thanks!
Also how easy is Unity to use for begginers?

Anyway, you guys just reminded me of why I love 4Chan so much!
>>
>>34181344
I want to run my own bussiness...
>>
>>34181344
Are you implying that I am black? For your infrmation I am not.
>>
>>34174257
Why did my African american housemate get into medical school with a 3.25 sci and 29 mcat, while I didn't receive any secondaries when I applied with a 3.7, 34, 3k clinical hours, and 2 publications to my name?

And who do you think he will blame when he inevitably drops out, effectively wasting an invaluable seat that could have been used to educate and train a legitimate future physician.

Fucking affirmative action. You niggers have it too easy.
>>
>>34181700
...I got a 5.0
>>
>>34181700
Apply to DO school.
>>
>>34181700
I dont really see why you're asking OP about a situation he has nothing to do with or control over.
>>
>>34178571
Where was your internship(langley, ames, etc.? Explain it roughly.
>>
>>34181820
Older sister went to DO school, you get treated like a PA and snubbed by all your peers. I'd rather go to Ross.
>>
>>34181803
daily reminder you can set your filters to auto hide posts from troll RPing tripcoders
>>
>>34174257
What is your opinion on the relationship between dark matter and the residual energy of the big bang?

Suggest a computation to determine how much force the background rads exert on the dark matter, and how slow/fast it moves the dark matter.
>>
>>34174257
Post proof that you are black
>>
>>34181475

are you still here op? about to try to right out a long answer to your questions but i wanted to make sure it got to the right person.
>>
>>34179124

what are you, retarded?
>black people are people too
Of course they are nitwit, but those statistics and commodities you're talking about indicate that, on average, we would both be better off living in separate countries.
>>
File: JDequarious.png (286KB, 479x478px) Image search: [Google]
JDequarious.png
286KB, 479x478px
>>34174715

>mate
>African-american

Pick one.
>>
>>34174257
Go to bed Niel.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.