[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should faggots be stoned to death?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 17

muh bible says so
>>
Sure, if the bible says so. Also, don't get blood transfusions.
>>
Well, I'm up for it. Anyone else? Sounds bretty gud 2 me...
>>
>>32968460
sure. you'll get to heaven faster that way.
>>
hells to the no the more openly gay guys there are the more women for straight guys like me : )
>>
>tfw never participated in a stoning

Am I missing out /pol/?
>>
>>32968641
As long as you do no naughty-naughty before marriage.
>>
Your bible also says that if you are fighting with another guy and your wife grabss his balls while trying to separate you two, then you have to cut her arm off.
>>
>>32968771
k. shouldn't do that. not very nice to grab people's balls without them consenting.
>>
>>32968641
>hells to the no
>implying you are actual straight
>>
you have muh bible but what about muh democracy??

http://strawpoll.me/2192432
>>
File: 925935-bigthumbnail.jpg (108KB, 450x440px) Image search: [Google]
925935-bigthumbnail.jpg
108KB, 450x440px
>>32968771
I can assure you there are no records of hands being cut off for ball grabbing.
No half sane judge would endorse that.
There were not piles of hands stacked several feet high in Israel at every street corner.

No unsaved Jew, who remain under the old law to his day, do this practice. Honestly its a bad translation, the true 'punishment' or perhaps better termed 'purification' is having her pubic hair shaved. Similar to the purification of heathenism, to have ones hair cut off, and nails trimmed.
>>
>>32968378
And I would do so
Like the laws of the bible
>>
>>32968378
dis bait
dis bait
sodelicious
>>
>>32968460
bible does not say anything about blood transfusion. It just says that eating/drinking(consuming) of blood is forbidden
>>
>>32968771
wife not suppost to touch another balls.
also is no fair game.
Does not say women can do it in her self defence
>>
>>32968378
Whatever the Law says, I support it.

Especially if it's anti Jewish degeneracy
>>
>>32970362
muh democracy has spoken
>>
>>32970362
democracy was acaully used in the bible, before they decided to get a king.
They where selecting a elder of a tribe and they would debate about legal and polictal actions, but not as a goverment, but for decisons regarding war or other emergancys
>>
>>32968378
Well, since we know the rule of OP, let's give it a whirl!
>>
>>32968378

++1 Corinthians 6:18++
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
++++

This is not Israel. Here we must grow in righteousness and be freed from the shackles of sin, such as sexual immorality.

It is something that almost all suffer through, that being sexual immorality. The homosexuals must pray and through discipline and the blood of Christ be made free.

Put on the sword and armor of the spirit and fight the good fight.
>>
The bible is stupidity, gays shouldn't flaunt themselves and educate the masses with pro-gay propaganda, but by just standing next to a gay guy you wont turn gay, therefore there is nothing wrong with gays, only pro-gay education should be eradicated. Kill gay pride supporters, but allow gays freedom if they are isolate about their sexuality.
>>
>>32968378
Please also stone your kids when they talk back. Oh, and people who work on the sabbath, and women who don't call for help when raped etc. etc.

4/10 b8 tho
>>
>>32968378
>muh bible says so
That's the old testament.
Jesus Christ changed all that.
>>
>>32970502
sorry, that is what talmudic Jews decided to to.
The laws of the bible say that you should not take money or a other punishment, when the law says execution
>>
>>32971167
Paul didn't like gays either.

Why would a perfect and omnibenevolent god give you an imperfect law?
>>
>>32971167
Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill."
>>
>>32968378
No. But it shouldn't be encouraged.
>>
>>32970803
bible says that one shall be only conviced of a crime if there are at least 2-3 whitnesses.
>>
>>32971333
We were only deciding if it is a crime here. Conviction comes later.
>>
>>32971097
1John5:18
If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death.

Homosexuality is sin unto death(deathpenalty)
>>
>>32971158
not talk back but, hit the parents or are rebellious against the parents and
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 ESV / 59 helpful votes

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
>>
>>32971306
>>32971300
Didn't Jesus Christ teach an eye for an eye or something?
So if a person kills a gay dude for being gay, that person will become gay will be killed for being gay.
>>
>>32971119
That's what already happened. Society decided that they should be left to their own devices, privately in their homes. Unfourtanely whether by their own collective will, or guided by the trifecta of evil, ends up their own devices involve influencing society as a whole... This is the result you see today.
>>
>>32971158
why is it so hard doing no work on the sabbath?
every man would be happy about a day of work

you know why they say that a women should shout if she is raped?
so you dont get the problem with the modern feminism scum, that caim that their sexual intercouse was rape. So they have no excuse
>>
>>32971696
So not doing the dishes after being disciplined for it leads to stoning. Great.
>>
>>32968378
Kill every single one of them.
>>
>>32971167
sure, and now we can fuck animals, call on other gods, remove property lines, do witchcraft, ... all things Jesus did not mention and are legal by your logic
>>
>>32971714
Actually, Jesus is a little pussy:
Matthew 5:38-39

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
>>
>>32971756
The lack of action in cases where gays are advertising pro-gay principles is the cause of them influencing society. If people were taught to leave them isolated then we and gays would get along fine. People are just stupid and egotistical.
>>
>>32971300
yup the same law, that the prophets, king david, and god himself call: Holy, righeous, everlasting, wise, perfect, path of righeousness,...
>>
>>32971790
What if I want to work on the sabbath and take the next day off? Poor ambulance drivers, firemen, police, doctors, nurses, etc etc. Sad to see them publicly executed by a howling mob wielding fucking bricks.
>>
>>32971714
If God condemns one to hell, should he go there himself?

If a judge gives a murderer a life sentence, should he go to prison himself?

If a man eats a fish, should he be eaten himself?
>>
yoo mang you can't be stoned 2 death.
Don't u know weed is harmless and you would have to smoke literally a shit ton of it to OD? :^)
If u really want to hurt fags then just hit them or sumthin smh
>>
>>32972005
It's okay to act if it's an emergency you fuckface.
>>
>>32971794
diciplined was often also a phisical punishment, after you have been deceplined a few times, you will do your dishes
>>
>>32972100
nail them to a cross
>>
>>32971908
Sounds like kung-fu to me.
If someone slaps you, let them. Then show them their might to how you withstood the slap.
I wonder if Jesus had another step. "When they hurt you, defend yourself"?
>>32971888
wut?
>>
>>32968378
hate the sin, love the sinner.
>>
>>32972131
Please quote me the passage that excuses emergencies.
>>
>>32968378
No but religious people should be to make the world a better place.
>>
>>32972005
they are ecemt because its a good cause and help for the people. But people sould actually try to avoid any work

Today in insreal every shop is closed on the sabbath, no one works even buslines, exept for the nessesary institutions
>>
>>32972171
So beat your children and THEN kill them. Alrighty.
>>
God makes no sense, it's an abstract noun that refers to nothing observable, but something of which can be imagined, like Love. There is no direct definition to it, it's purely experience based. When people use God scientifically, they are doing pseudo-science, since it's with things which aren't observable, it's not understanding our reality, but instead, it's own fictional reality. God is not there, otherwise it would prevail over everything, especially if it was a man, man's imagination is evil, and ultimately we could observe or experiment with it. You're convinced by the first lie "God", by sanctifying your weakness of "I can't prove it", when there are things out there that can be proved and tell greater stories about life, plus, act as more pressing issues than God-belief (i.e. we wouldn't be worse off if no-one believed in God, we would still survive). Damn you wackos need to snap back into reality.
>>
>>32968378
Faggots should be ostracized from society.

In the same way that if I broadcasted to everyone, (through my speech, actions, and attire) that I am just all about sticking sticking my dick into soiled nursing home diapers, people would try to avoid me. No one would support me and say "Wow, anon, you are so courageous for letting everyone know you like to stick your dick into shit. Such an inspiration to us all"
>>
>>32972282
>make love to gays without being gay
wut
>>
>>32972359
What does the bible specify as a necessary institution? The Offices of the Holy Inquisition?
>>
>>32968771
bible =/= quran
>>
>>32972461
Religion = Reilgion, it's all bollocks, Nature is my holy book, we'l see which one of us goes to heaven. ahaha stupid fag
>>
>>32972407
not physically you moron
>>
>>32972313
Mark 2:24-28 ESV

>And the Pharisees were saying to him, “Look, why are they doing what is not lawful on the Sabbath?” And he said to them, “Have you never read what David did, when he was in need and was hungry, he and those who were with him: how he entered the house of God, in the time of Abiathar the high priest, and ate the bread of the Presence, which it is not lawful for any but the priests to eat, and also gave it to those who were with him?” And he said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is lord even of the Sabbath.”

Mark 3:1-5 ESV

>Again he entered the synagogue, and a man was there with a withered hand. And they watched Jesus, to see whether he would heal him on the Sabbath, so that they might accuse him. And he said to the man with the withered hand, “Come here.” And he said to them, “Is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or to do harm, to save life or to kill?” But they were silent. And he looked around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, and said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was restored.
>>
>>32972461
both are equally shitty
>>
>>32972584
What is that telling us bar principles of a fictional reality? It works, you can write plays and make movies, but it's all creativity. It's not what rational people would adopt. There are more pressing issues----what are you doing to address them? Faggot.
>>
>>32972584
>So the Son of Man is lord even of the Sabbath
So why the fuck would you not do whatever you want on the sabbath?
>>
>>32972784
Then do whatever the fuck you want and see for yourself whether you end up in heaven or hell.
>>
>>32973049
Well, lets just make it easier for everyone:
I deny the existence of the holy spirit.
>>
>>32972274
you have to see, is that what jesus was talking about is not a thought he invented but he took it from the old tesatment.
It/he was talking about, if a person wants something from you leave it to him, but its not talking about if the person is using iligel ways, like stealing.
>If someone slaps you, let them. Then show them their might to how you withstood the slap
is a figure of speach
>>
>>32973159
You are a retard.
>>
>>32972274
>wut?
there are people saying jesus did away with the law, we dont have to keep it.
There is also the church line that says that only the laws that are mentioned in the new testament are still valid the other are done away with.
by this logic bestiallity, childsacrefice, and other abominations are legal, because the new testament does not repeat it
>>
>>32973283
Who is Jesus, and how is he the Son of God?
>>
>>32973283
See
>>32971306
>>
>>32970662
Unless it's Jesus's blood. I love the blood and cannibalism ritual that is communion.
>>
>>32972360
no discepline them, I got spankings with the belt when I was young, just like every kid in the non-modern-western-world (am living in the modern-western-world)
>>
>>32973327
bcs bilbe ses so.
>>
No, life is precious and faggots are capable of doing work in our society.
>>
>>32973327
stfu jew
>>
>>32973327
I think Jesus cuts one of my neighbor's lawns.
And he's not the song of God, he's the son of Pablo.
>>
>>32968378

modern age equivalent.

cast out of society seems pretty PC....right?

hmmm...isn't that what they are fighting?
>>
>>32973423
>In the year, of 11% of the populations god, 2014.
Beating your children with a belt is illegal.

Oh, and killing them with stones is also illegal.
>>
>>32970597
>>32970778
This is why nobody likes you. You would kill someone because a book written by bronze-age sheepfuckers told you to do so. Fucking sheep.
>>
File: 1 (50).jpg (3KB, 102x91px) Image search: [Google]
1 (50).jpg
3KB, 102x91px
>Christian logic
>>
>>32971306
>taking a passage out of context

Jesus is talking about the 10 commandments of Moses.
>>
>>32973422
only the cathlic say that the bread and wine becomes the real blood and flesh while comunion
People that know what the kiddish is, know that the bread and wine are part of the tradionally breaking of bread and drinking of wine on every event where you drink wine or eat bread and on sabbaths
Its just a symbole
>>
File: men-women-laugh-out-loud-01-af.jpg (30KB, 492x341px) Image search: [Google]
men-women-laugh-out-loud-01-af.jpg
30KB, 492x341px
WHO IS JESUS?
>>
>>32968378
Citation needed.
>>
>>32971908

It's genius, you fool. Haven't you ever heard of killing someone with kindness? Refuse to stoop to their level, keep being nice, and they've eventually see how foolish they were and feel guilty.
>>
>>32973646
nope he is not taking it out of context
>are the prophets part of the 10 comandments
>the law is not just the 10 comandments, they just represent the whole law
Christians take it out of context and corrupt it so that they can do their paganism tradiions
>>
File: 1405951476767.jpg (16KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1405951476767.jpg
16KB, 400x396px
>>32973704
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>he is christian
>>
>>32973743
>tfw you have absolutely no clue how to read a bible
>>
>>32973646
>taking a passage out of context

Like that ain't the favorite pastime of every religious apologist. Where does he specify that he is talking about the 10 commandments and not the 613 commandments?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments#Maimonides.27_list
>>
>>32968460

Original bible also said circumcision had to be done with a rabbi's teeth. Good luck reviving that cultural artefact.
>>
>>32973572
where is it illegal?
>in the US its legal in most countrys its legal
just in some wimpy states like Germany they are illegal
> and I give a fuck about the law of the land if its interfering with my house and family. They dont have the authority to do that.
families
>>
>>32973646
The Law refers to the Torah. Torah is literally law in Hebrew. The Torah includes Exodus, with the ten commandments, yes, but also Leviticus which says gays should die for being so gay.
>>
>>32973859
To be fair, the rabbi still suckles that succulent piece of flaccid baby penis in some places (the US of A for example).
>>
>>32973934

Old habits die hardest.
>>
>>32973657
These guys are here to tell you!
>>
>>32973847

If you'd bother reading the entire NT, you'd see where you're full of shit.
>>
>>32973880
How is the air back there in the 13th century?

I'm sorry I was not aware that stoning a child to death was legal in GREAT MURRICA.
>>
>>32974012
They are retards.
>>
File: hamas_ft_jackson.jpg (59KB, 300x574px) Image search: [Google]
hamas_ft_jackson.jpg
59KB, 300x574px
>>32972461
It may as well.
>>
>>32973689
Leviticus 20:13 ESV

>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
>>
>>32973797
No, read the whole chapter not just the vers, I will even give it to you so you dont have to look for it

Matthew 5
17 “Do not THINK that I have come to abolish the LAW or the PROPHETS; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth DISSAPEAR, not the SMALLEST letter, not the LEAST stroke of a pen, will by any means DISSAPEAR from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside ONE of the LEAST of these COMANDMENTS and TEACHES others accordingly will be called LEAST in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever PRACTICES and TEACHES these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness SURPASSES that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly NOT ENTER the kingdom of heaven.
>>
>>32974082
If you read the entire Quran first!

Why the fuck would I bother with that.
>>
>>32968378
>old testament says faggots should be stoned
>Christians ignore the old testament and do not stone faggots

Atheists attack Christians

>Quran says faggots should be stoned
>Muslims read and regularly stone and execute people just for being gay

Atheists defend Islam

Stay partal and boiling with inconsistent outrage fedora
>>
>>32974082
You mean Paul's letters. Gospel of Matthew contradicts that shit.
>>
>>32973847
see
>>32974123
>>
>>32974118
Leviticus 11:

10 But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to regard as unclean. 11 And since you are to regard them as unclean, you must not eat their meat; you must regard their carcasses as unclean.

Have you eaten shrimp you blasphemous heretic?
>>
>>32974134
>Why the fuck would I bother with that.

For the same reason you'd wade through all three "Rings" books - to say you'd done it.
>>
>>32973859
rabbis did not exist unil after the babylonian exil
how could it be in the original if it was written long before the exile?
>>
>>32973646
>>32973900
Don't forget the prophets is the Nevi'im, the second part of the Tanakh - the jewish bible. Jesus literally says in this passage that 2/3 of the old testament MUST be obeyed to the letter or you will NOT go to heaven. In other words, only those who follow kosher law will go to heaven.

>Christstains
>Knowing their own religion
The day a christian knows what his own fucking religion says and commands is the day I eat a turd in public.
>>
>>32974123
how did you decide on which words to capitalize?
>>
Atheists don't defend Islam.
>>
>>32974172
>Atheists defend Islam
wat.
I fucking hope not.
>>
>>32974237
>but anon broke da law too mr. judge
>>
>>32974086
was talking about corporal punishment not stoning
>>
>>32974299
They're talking about Europistan.
>>
>>32974266
yeah you do, I see you plenty, you attack Christianity on things like our backward beliefs when we actually ignore leveticus and numbers and dont practice that stuff, yet Islam and backwards practices (not writing but actual practices like stoning and executions) in other religions seems to get a free pass from the fedora crowd
>>
>>32974239
Well I started on the OT. Genealogy with people dying at 500 years old. Seems legit.

And TLOTR I actually enjoyed.
>>
>>32974012
total retards, they dont even try to revisite me, because I can beat their retard church doctrine (just like every other denomination) by just qouting the bible
>>
>>32974361
christians in africa stone fags
>>
>>32974361
Dude, the only reason christfailures are deemed "acceptable" is specifically because the vast majority of you are fucking apostates. At least muslims actually are genuine with their religion. You're literally admitting that your own religion is so shitty that even its own adherents would rather not follow its barbaric commands.
>>
>>32974306
Well, disregard my tu quoque and focus on the fact that not a single christian follows the word of the bible (or even jesus; give all of your monies to the poor!).
>>
>>32974401
It's really too easy if you have even a passing familiarity with biblical scripture. The entire jewish strain of religion is nonsensical, barbaric bullshit.
>>
>>32974237
did in the past,when I followed the blinding church docrins, but now I sustain from all unclean meat
>>
faggots? yes
gays? no
>>
>>32974448
>>32974472

Hey nice combo.
>>
>>32974472
>not a single christian
I'm sure some Christian is dumb enough to believe in the Bible. Didn't realize most had outgrown it.
>>
>>32968378
Jews too.
>>
>>32974419
Im not familiar with actual African stonings of homosexuals based on Christian beliefs, there is the Uganda law but that was protested against by Christian groups and its certainly not on the same scale as with other religions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014#Current_status

>>32974448
no there are reasons why we dont follow those texts, you will find them if you read Romans or research new covenant vs old covenant beleifs in Christianity. But your statement reveals what I said, and admits to it, atheists prefer Islam and more radical relgions, which you just admitted to
>>
File: 1375704914965.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1375704914965.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>32974505
Mazel tov! You're one of us now!
>>
>>32974371
>And TLOTR I actually enjoyed.

All of it or did you whizz past all the elven poetry and karaoke spots?
>>
>>32974107
I know both of those guys in the bottom of that pic. they are both alright people
>>
>>32974259
Wanted to help you to be able to understand it
it was not hard to know what to capitalise, just look at trigger words and mark them
>>
>>32974505
Good on you man.
Don't let them evil no good Men of God tell you what God wants... oh... The Bible. Dang it.
>>
>>32974560
1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 ESV

>For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea. For you suffered the same things from your own countrymen as they did from the Jews, who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out, and displease God and oppose all mankind by hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles that they might be saved—so as always to fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them at last!

Yes brotha!
>>
>>32968647

let he who is without sin cast the first stone m8
>>
>>32973656
>LOL people that believe a different interpretation of my religion are so stupid huh guise?
>my version of Christianity is the real one and everyone else is kiddish

sure bud we all believe you
>>
>>32974592

Is this some trickery that will lead us down the path to:
>Can you with absolute certainty say that god does not exist?

Or am I just becoming paranoid?
>>
File: Rabbi Goldenbaum.jpg (178KB, 619x597px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi Goldenbaum.jpg
178KB, 619x597px
>>32974572
>no there are reasons why we dont follow those texts, you will find them if you read Romans
So in other words, Saul the kike, beats Jesus the kike? Cause Jesus is EXTREMELY clear about obeying kosher law as laid out in this very thread. I mean, he's god, and Saul is just a converted kike, so who takes supremacy here?

>But your statement reveals what I said, and admits to it, atheists prefer Islam and more radical relgions, which you just admitted to
1: I'm not even an atheist, and 2: Oh hooneey, I never admitted to "liking" islam. All jewish religion is a god damned plague, but at least the muslims actually aren't full of shit like the hypocrite christstains. They actually practice what they preach, whereas most christidiots don't even KNOW what the bible preaches.

>>32974606
>pic related.
>it's you
>>
>>32974495
if you think the Old testament is barbaric bullshit, then the new testament will be woth noting to you, especally Paul is constanty quoting the OT, but those not familiar with the OT will not even recognise it
>>
>>32974719
Is probably a later addition to the Bible. The passage doesn't exist in the oldest preserved manuscripts and it breaks the flow of the text.

>tfw jesus never said any hippie shit about not stoning people
>>
>>32974592
>>32974753

If not: No, I did no whizzing.
I had heard that Tolkien liked to ramble but it was not that bad.
>>
>>32974544
oh really, you know how many people belive in that shitty story of evolution, that story has more holes then the moon has crators.
I was acutally fact checking on evolution to see if they are valid
All the people that actually work on the theorie of evolution see it as a religon and try to hide and "bad talk" every evidence aginst it.
Most people that just take the scientists word and belive in the theorie of evolution are just sheeple as the other religous people
>>
>>32974785
>Cause Jesus is EXTREMELY clear about obeying kosher law

no hes not, you just mis-respresenting him and pulling his words out of context just read right after matthew 5:17 to verse 21 of the same chapter

e have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22But I say unto you . . .

he goes on like that, bringing up various parts of the old testament and then giving new commandments, when he says these commandments, hes talking about his commandments, not the old testament. Hes saying the law of the prophets hand on love and sincere belief, not on a set of laws. Jesus was very clear about this throughout his teachings.

also, as to you never said you were an atheist, tell us what your relgiion is, let us compare
>>
File: 1385660089.jpg (212KB, 1464x786px) Image search: [Google]
1385660089.jpg
212KB, 1464x786px
>>32974012
>tfw I was nice enough to chat to them one morning and now they call for me all the time and know my name.
>>
>>32974585
nope I am not and will not become a Jew
Why should I, JUDA is just one tribe of ISreal, and JUDAISM is modern Pharaseism, and just like Jesus/Yeshua I opose Pharasesism
>>
>>32975032
also want to add, you missed the crucial qualifer until, not one stroke should pass from the law UNTIL all is completed,

all has been completed because he died on the cross taking everyones sins
>>
>>32975148
So we are living in some dream now?
Otherwise the rapture should be the "all complete".
And that has been coming every year now for some time. Too bad that they always get the time wrong.
>>
>>32975032
>no hes not
You've already been shown in this thread. Yes, he fucking his. He says VERY CLEARLY that NOT ONE alteration is to be made nor ANY deviation from EITHER the Torah (Law) OR the Nevi'im (Prophets) - that's every old testament book from Genesis through Malachi. I honestly don't know how to make this any more clear than to quote Jesus AGAIN:

>https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%205:17-20&version=KJV

>17 Think NOT that I am come to DESTROY the LAW (Torah), or the PROPHETS (Nevi'im): I AM NOT COME TO DESTROY, BUT TO FULFILL.
>18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE SHALL IN NO WISE PASS AWAY FROM THE LAW (Torah, again), till all be fulfilled.
>19 Whosoever therefore shall break ONE of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
>20 For I say unto you, That EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES (Who Jesus was SPECIFICALLY mad at for NOT BEING GENUINE JEWS: I.E. NOT following the jewish religious laws, but only PRETENDING TO), YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

I am really not sure how much clearer that can get. And once, again, when you dumb /pol/-tier christidiots quote Jesus and other biblical christians hating on the jews, you need to ask the question "Why were they mad at the jews?" The answer, inevitably, is THEY WEREN'T BEING JEWISH ENOUGH. FACT. Go ask ANY biblical scholar about this. Hell, just read the damned bible for yourself. It's not unclear.

>he goes on like that...
No, that is NOT what Jesus says AT FUCKING ALL. He says that NOT ONLY are you to follow the jewish religious laws, but you're to GO FURTHER. THAT is what he ACTUALLY says.
>>
>>32975148
sure all has been fullfiled, what about
>the anihilation of the enemys of Israel
>Messiah entering Jerusalm as victorius king and reigning all of the world
>The Milenium Kingdom
>.....
yes jesus did all those things on the cross
and not to forget
that heaven and earth disapeared while he was on the cross
>>
>>32975093
>Worship god of the jews
>Your own god tells you to follow jewish religious codes (kosher law)
>2/3 of your own holy book are the jewish bible (tanakh)

>Not a kike
Pick only one.
>Why should I, JUDA is just one tribe of ISreal, and JUDAISM is modern Pharaseism, and just like Jesus/Yeshua I opose Pharasesism
Hurr derka durr muh retarded apologetics.

You're a fucking kike. Deal with it.
>>
>>32975480
nice that you stopped before verse 21, where he replaces parts of the old testament with new rules. also, still not answering my quesiton about what relgion you are, lets see, hates Jews, hates Christians glorifies the violence in Islam. . . I wonder.

>>32975439
>>32975544

does all mean the rapture or all mean dying on the cross, prove to me that all means the end of the world, because your interpretation of the statment would make the statement kinda pointless, - he said until all has been fulfilled not - until the end of time
>>
>>32975548
Idiot 100% of the Bible is Jewish
The author John, James, Matthew, Luke and Paul are Jewish
>>
>>32975639
Is the rapture not on jesus:es agenda?
If so, not all things are complete, right?

I am not the one trying to assert the relevance (validity) of the bible. You are. So prove to me that it holds any relevance and then I will study it.
>>
>>32975639
all of the prophets? what else should be fullfiled
even the crucivition is part of the prophets look it up Isiah63

Malechi 4 last chapter in the OT
4 [a]“Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and the day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the Lord Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them. 2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. 3 Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty.

4 “Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.

5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”
>>
>>32975544
This. Read your fucking bible you retard christians. Holy shit, how can someone argue at such length over their own beliefs and no FUCKALL about them? I have found that only christians do this. Buddhists know what they believe and why. So do muslims, jews, shintoists, good lord, everyone EXCEPT christians. How is this even possible?

Christianity: the religion of super-delusion.

>>32975639
>nice that you stopped before verse 21, where he replaces parts of the old testament with new rules. also, still not answering my quesiton about what relgion you are, lets see, hates Jews, hates Christians glorifies the violence in Islam. . . I wonder.
>Hurr only jewish religion exists.
You may be surprised by this fact, but there are a hell of a lot more religious options than derka 1, derka 2 and derka 3. What I am isn't at issue here. Your lack of undestanding your own religion is. And I clearly already DID answer your idiotic "issue" which isn't anything of the sort. Jesus doesn't repeal ONE law from the old testament. NOT FUCKING ONE. In fact, he only makes them MORE EXTREME, by saying shit like if you feel murder you've already committed it. That's not "wiping away the old covenant". That's doing PRECISELY WHAT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HIMSELF SAYS HE'S DOING AS HE'S FUCKING DOING IT.

>Christians
>Reading comprehension
Choose your retarded destiny, you trisomic bastard.
>>
Stop fucking being so stupid. The bible doesn't even experiment or write up observations of good in nature. You know nothing about being "good" on a fundamental level. All you know it advice from a particular book, but no direct answer; when you preach like you know God, you don't really know anything, you just say you do. Fuck you all.
>>
>>32974785
>the muslims aren't full of shit
Kebab spotted.
Go back to fucking a goat and worshipping Islam, the religion of piss.
>>
>>32975639
>prove to me that all means the end of the world
Oh, also, this:

>18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
>TIL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS
Is the sky and the land destroyed yet? Nope, I'm pretty sure the planet is still here. Holy shit, the retard levels in this thread are reaching critical mass.
>>
>>32968378
>muh bible says so
no. rabbis from the old testament said so. God said they won't get into Heaven but He did not say to kill them. unless we are given orders by God to kill gays it's still a sin to murder them.
>>
>>32972396
christfag getting #rekt
>>
>>32975870
So are you claiming that the muslims don't practice what they preach? Because that is the beginning and end, the entirety of my claim. Nothing more. So, what is it? Cause christians certainly don't.
>>
>>32975548
Hey Faggot where are you why dont you try to justefy your belives
>>32975661
cant you belive that 100% is Jewish? but Yes it is, and guess what I can give you 20pages of pdf proving in the new tesament that Paul, James and JOHN keept the law long after the death of Jesus

Chirsianity, exept the Roman-pagan-abomination, are 1000000000000% Jewish
>>
>>32975755
>>32975802

all has been fulfiled means death on the cross, if all has been fulfiled meant rapture and the end of the world theres no point even talking about it because there is no sense in talking about what happens after the end of the World - he might as well have said, until the end of the world, which he didnt

>>32975815
did you answer my idotic quesiton - what relgion are you, why are you hiding Mudslime

also here is verse 21 to 28 where Jesus goes one by one rewriting the old testmaent, so youre a liar

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
>>
>>32975929
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
The bible is pretty clear that homosexuals are to be killed, actually. But it also says a lot of other fucked up shit also, so it really doesn't matter. Leviticus is jewish kosher law. Now whether that comes from "god" or not is kind of a pointless question, since there's little doubt that no actual god commanded anyone write any of this shit in the first place.
>>
>>32968378
He who is without sin, cast the first stone.
>>
>>32968378
Id love to throw rocks at faggots. That would be funny lol
>>
>>32975917

so what of the modifer till all be fulfiled, does that modfiy till heaven and earth pass,

tell me with your expertise on Jewish collequalisms

compare that in context of Luke

"But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tittle of the Law to fail"
>>
>>32976150
according to jewish history, including religious, the judaic laws were created by the rabbis of old. they created these laws to create a unique jewish culture. this is why Jesus said that people didn't have to follow them.
>>
>>32976137
>Hey Faggot where are you why dont you try to justefy your belives
I don't have to justify my beliefs to you. They're not on trial here. /pol/-tier christinsanity is. Also, they're not retarded and hypocritical. Being honest, having compassion, defending order, removing chaos. These are my beliefs and I hold to them the best I'm able.

>if all has been fulfiled meant rapture and the end of the world theres no point even talking about it because there is no sense in talking about what happens after the end of the World
EXACTLY. You are so fucking close to almost understanding this that it's painful to watch. The only reason you can't register it is cause "hurr jews bad so I can't be one", which you ABSOLUTELY ARE, religiously at least. In other words, Jesus is linking jewish law TO EXISTENCE ITSELF. He's saying it's ETERNAL. You're not free of it until the WORLD FUCKING ENDS.
>he might as well have said, until the end of the world, which he didnt
Yes, you enormous retard, that is EXACTLY what he says:
>TIL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS
What is so difficult to grasp about this? He literally says until the sky and earth NO LONGER FUCKING EXIST YOU HAVE TO OBEY JEWISH LAW. It says it basically those EXACT WORDS EVEN. And you idiots still "aren't getting it". Actually, you are. You're all just fighting with cognitive dissonance, because it's painful to you to admit you're jews.

>did you answer my idotic quesiton - what relgion are you, why are you hiding Mudslime
I AM NOT A FUCKING MUSLIM, NOR DO I BELONG TO ANY OF THE JEWISH RELIGIONS WHICH INCLUDE JUDAISM, CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. Now don't ask the same fucking question again, you monumental idiot.

It's like I'm really in special ed.

>also here is verse 21 to 28 where Jesus goes one by one rewriting the old testmaent, so youre a liar
He's NOT "re-writing" it, you colossal retard, he's EXPANDING UPON IT. He's making it MORE STRICT. Why can't you grasp this?
>>
>>32976147
dont see why that should be rewriting
>fist he sayed you have heard,
wait why did he not say you have READ?
> Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time?
But Moses wrote down the law and not the people old of time, they are the sages the Jews/Rabbis/pharasees talk about (look into the talmud)
what Jesus is talking about is not the Old testament he is talking about the sayings and tradions of people.
> Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
please tell me where is that in the BIble? its a saying not law

JESUS IS REINFOCING THE LAW, he even brings it to the next level, in no way did he rewrite anything
>>
>>32976538
Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

>please tell me where is that in the BIble? its a saying not law

its called the ten commandments faggot, thats where that stuff is from, not just sayings as you put it.
>>
>>32976725
please post the vers into 4chan, its easy to find it with google
>>
>>32968378
No savage snackbar we need eugenics.
>>
>>32976276
I don't even know what you're arguing at this point. You seem to be basically agreeing with me, but I think you're too retarded to realize it.

You don't need to do special olympics acrobatics to grasp this. It's all very literal and very easy to understand. Holy shit, I would feel sorry for Jesus if there were idiots in the crowd like you when he was giving this sermon.
>But if the sky is air, how can it be blue also? See, you're wrong. I'm right!
>le crucified rabbi facepalm

>according to jewish history, including religious, the judaic laws were created by the rabbis of old. they created these laws to create a unique jewish culture.
That's splitting hairs. Arguing whether or not religious law actually comes from the god the people who made the religious law worship is sort of pointless, since that god probably isn't real anyway and even if it was it's highly doubtful he was against it. The entire argument is pointless. There's also a lot of crossover between Exodus and Leviticus like when it comes to sacrificial code, so again, it's pointless to even worry about it.

>this is why Jesus said that people didn't have to follow them.
CTRL+F: Torah. You do it. I'm not repeating this again. Jesus said nothing of the sort. He said very specifically the complete opposite.
>>
>>32976800

just type thou shall not kill into google

you will find Exodus 20:13
>>
ITT: Fucking stupid religious cunts.
>>
>>32976871
>I on't even know what you're arguing at this point. You seem to be basically agreeing with me,

thats because you dont understand the word modifier
>>
>>32976839
Do you mean against gays? Cause I don't think faggots are exactly going around stealing women from anyone...
>>
>>32976874
nope, it just says you shall not kill
no mentioning of :
>and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
why God said who kills should be executted and not in danger of jugement

That was my point the Rabbis/sages of old
where changing the laws
>>
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill;
> and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
(saying of the sages)

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in
>danger of the judgment: (Jesus sayed that not killing is making you in danger of Jugement but being angry. Killing is deathseantence not jugement)
and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
>>
>>32976871
sorry, we where not fighing against you, you are a neutral person, that helps telling people what a text says, without the influence of blinding doctrine

we realy apreceate it
>>
anyone there?
>>
File: 1405647088342.gif (81KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405647088342.gif
81KB, 200x200px
/thread
>>
Also, for those who were saying that kosher law didn't come from "god", this is how Leviticus actually begins:

>1Then the LORD called to Moses and spoke to him from the tent of meeting, saying, 2“Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘When any man of you brings an offering to the LORD, you shall bring your offering of animals from the herd or the flock.
Etc.

So Leviticus is word-of-god jewish canon.
>>
>>32977463
what?
no treath is no bait, lead to a nessesary discousion
>>
>>32968378

Well you see there was this guy, Jesus, He changed the covenant between God and man. You should check Him out
>>
File: c10.jpg (27KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
c10.jpg
27KB, 200x275px
>>32971552

I can understand how that may look to an unbeliever, but the bible speaks of spiritual death many times over.

Homosexuality leads to damnation and should be taken very seriously
>>
File: caballero-calatrava-ciudadreal.jpg (96KB, 481x739px) Image search: [Google]
caballero-calatrava-ciudadreal.jpg
96KB, 481x739px
>>32971213
Talmud following Jews don't follow the bible, they think Jesus was an evil wizard that led their people astray
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.