[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post the worst arguments you've heard over the Palestinian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 13

File: 119321.jpg (366KB, 1000x1392px) Image search: [Google]
119321.jpg
366KB, 1000x1392px
I think my favorite bullshit argument (fallacy) that keeps spreading around is the "two sides of the same coin," or the "double edged sword" argument implying both sides of a polarized issue are somehow fair.

I think it's the middle-ground fallacy at work where white is wrong, and black is just as wrong therefore gray is right.

In this case Israel is wrong and Palestine is right.

Palestine is right for the best moral reasons.
No taxation without representation.
We send 3Bigones to Israel every year and have done so for the last 37 years. (And those are very exclusive figures!)

Why are my tax dollars paying for this campaign of blood in the desert? What am I gaining from this, and how is it I ended up funding the bullies?

Furthermore, since when does America let what's difficult get in the way of doing what's right?

tl;dr What are your favorite shitty arguments you've heard over the Palestinian genocide?
>>
>You're an anti-semite - every argument by a conservative
>You're a racist - every argument by a liberal
>>
>>32937486
would fugg/10
>>
>>32937770
Do you really see it as liberal-conservative?
>>
>>32937840
You asked for the shittiest arguments I've heard. Those are hands down the two shittiest arguments I've heard. I hear the first one from conservative sites, and the second one from liberal sites.
>>
>>32937937
Except I'm not OP
>>
>>32937486
>Israeli war crimes are made up

Yeah you can't argue with someone who just flat out won't believe a thing you say.
>>
File: 1405661745570.jpg (224KB, 568x533px) Image search: [Google]
1405661745570.jpg
224KB, 568x533px
>but they're killing muslims, that's good right?!

it just makes me die a little on the inside when people say this, i'm not exactly pro-muslim but this has to be the most blue-pilled answer next to "muh holy land"...
>>
>>32937820
yeah I dont wanna sound like I'm derailing the thread but that tinkerbell cosplayer?

>wouldberry/10
>>
>It's Hamas' fault
>They are using human shields
>We're just protecting our people
>>
>>32941627
it's mostly the JIDF saying that though

don't let it affect you too much
>>
File: 1406239201206.jpg (91KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
1406239201206.jpg
91KB, 600x712px
>>32937486
We are the pillar of western civilazation in middleast
>>
>>32941756

Damn, I was just arguing with my Mother about this and she said those exact three things.

Only those three things, by the way. When I asked her if she said it was "defense" to bomb children with white phosphorous, she said that was that was just "war".
>>
>>32943764
oh god man. no offense but your mom is kind of umm... I dont wanan call her a bitch but. She seems kinda cruel
>>
>>32943764
America has been just at "war" constantly since WW2, she may be stupid to the point of ignorance but she is right, war is war, if i get punched every day for a week by a kid and then at the start of the next week i punch him first, am i all of a sudden the bad guy?
>>
>>32943990
no but I think it would be better if we put a line between fighting war and burning civilians alive with Willie P. Aren't incendiary weapons banned or something? Enlighten me if you can
>>
Give me source or fuck off.
>>
>>32937486

Un-fucking the world is never easy. There are always casualties. Just be thankful it's not you the rockets are falling on.
>>
muh human shield
muh 6 day war
muh tiny nation
muh only democracy in the middle east
muh Britain/UN gave this land to me
>>
>>32943990
Love the punching kids back analogy, Slomo.

Two problems with this
1) You aren't supposed to punch kids
2) Punching them so hard that you kill them is technically murder
>>
>palestinian genocide
>palestine rejects 2x egyptian brokered cease-fires because of "muh fishing areas"
>50% of palestinians vote hamas 2006

you, sir, a retard
>>
>>32943990
>am I all of the sudden the bad guy?

You are if you start doing it with US money, and then do it for decades and decades. To the point that the bully you were "defending yourself" from is nothing more than a few people scared for their lives and longing for a ceasefire.

For a nation as young as Israel, it has clearly shown it's intentions and attitude toward interest in cooperation with other nations.

The worst part of this entire mess is that the conflict in Gaza will go down in history as brave Israeli troops defending themselves from Muslim terrorists and boldly reclaiming their land from INVADERS!
I can already see the Hollywood version of this fight with IDF Brad Pitt and Scarlet Johnson protecting the righteous nation of Israel against men who use their children as human shields because it is better for your children to die from a coward's bullet than scared for his life in bed. How fucking precious
>>
>>32944381
Hey, at least I'm not JIDF you fucking kike. I'd argue with you if I didn't know any better.
>>
"They need to die for oil."

heard this from an impoverished aborignal who was waiting for the bus.
>>
File: muh israel feeeeels.jpg (51KB, 493x58px) Image search: [Google]
muh israel feeeeels.jpg
51KB, 493x58px
This just got posted in reply to me calling out a blatent shill account.
>>
It's just a way to not have to research anything and sound like you're on the moral high ground. It doesn't matter the subject, if there's two opposed sides of anything, there's going to be people who do it.
>>
>>32943764
Christ your mom has no heart. Only certified edgelords use that kind of excuse.
>>
>>32945345
>sound like you're on the moral high ground

I'd say it does sound like I'm on the moral high ground. In fact, I think I am on the moral high ground.

If someone is taking my money, I deserve a say in what that money is used for.

You may call it an excuse to avoid thinking, but you still haven't explained how robbing someone and waging war with the loot isn't amoral.
>>
>>32943990
Israel's reason for starting the "war" is self-defense. Self-defense means finding the threat and stopping it. That's not what Israel is doing. They are killing EVERYONE. Indiscriminately. We live in the 21st century, intentionally murdering civilians isn't okay, especially when you lie about your intentions.

Israel and the zionists are fucking monsters. Plain and simple.
>>
>Visited my dad today
>watching abc world news or some shit
>Israel bombs the fuck out of a school, while UN officials were on the phone telling them not to bomb the fucking school because they were inside and it's a school and there were no militants inside
>step mother says they deserve it for not giving the location of militants to the idf
>explain to her that it is unlikely that anyone in the school knew about any militants considering that the UN was there
>calls me an anti-semite
>>
They were assaulted for decades, have lived through all this shit and are now retaliating and when the tables turn, everyone jumps on the "poor Palestine din do nuffin he a good boy" train.

Jews are being cunts about it, but for decades they've been shelled from hospitals, orphanages and schools.
>>
>>32945485
LOL

christiangoy family?

gib us some background
>>
>>32945428
Most people have no idea about the ethics of war, so they assume that it's a huge anything-goes murder-fest.
>>
File: godforsaken.jpg (13KB, 239x256px) Image search: [Google]
godforsaken.jpg
13KB, 239x256px
>>32937486
I actually talked to an israeli that is joining the IDF to 'defend israel and kill the subhuman scum that threaten our way of life'

within 5 minutes of talking to him about why the war started, he mentioned muh 6 gorrillion and how they deserve the holy land blah blah.

it boiled down to him (legitimately, unironically) saying he'd personally execute every palestinian baby and laugh at their crying mothers because 'they aren't human' and 'life is cruel'

so i stopped talking to him since it was a lost cause

>mfw IDF propaganda and evil avaricious jewish genes creates literal monsters
>>
>they're terrorists
>they were shooting missiles
>>
>>32944156
Just something I'd like to clear up about the British thing, in case anyone here understands.

The intention never was to create a wholly Jewish state. It was to be a home for the Jewish in which the Palestines' civil rights would not be violated. To make a long story short, they were. Eventually the whole place got so fucked that Britain terminated the mandate of Palestine. The very same day, Israel was created.

If you recognize the Jews' right to the land because the British gave it to them, you must also recognize the Palestines' right to the land. If you don't believe me, look up the Balfour Declaration and Churchill's White Paper of 1922.
>>
>>32937486
"there isnt genocide happening and besides theyre arabs who gives a fuck if they all die"
-my american penpal
>>
File: dredd.jpg (102KB, 669x666px) Image search: [Google]
dredd.jpg
102KB, 669x666px
>>32937486
i've been linked to around five or six clips of footage from syria that pro-israel supporters said was 'HAMAS killing innocent israelis'
>>
>>32937486
That girl has a great vid on ML where she's standing blindfolded in a building and some lady tells her to finger herself but I don't know the link
>>
>>32945523
She's irish catholic and a registered democrat, I didn't grow up in any type of practicing household.
>>
>>32945562

Rothschilds are Jews. THE JEWS GAVE THEM ISRAEL NOT THE BRITISH.

The British are the scapegoat incase someone wanted to point fingers.
>>
My mind is blown by the number of people who support Israel, even those who are bleeding heart liberal types who go on about oppression. For fuck's sake, it's something straight out of a dystopian sci fi novel. Do they have to start baking some Arabs in ovens? Somehow I feel they would even manage to get away with that.
>>
"What if Mexico was sending rockets into Texas?" - fat kike, Lee Syatt, co-host of Joey Diaz's The Church Of What's Happening Now
>>
>>32945674
What IF Mexico was shelling and launching missles into Texas, and had been since the 50's?
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x1136px
>>32945674
>Lee Syatt

Fucking disgusting.
>>
File: murrica2.jpg (46KB, 720x468px) Image search: [Google]
murrica2.jpg
46KB, 720x468px
>>32945541
>>
>>32945748
well we sure as hell wouldn't have bombed the shit out of them and indiscriminately killed mexican civilians. because no matter how warmonger-ish the U.S. is, they aren't monsters.
>>
>>32945819
>because no matter how warmonger-ish the U.S. is, they aren't monsters.
not sure if serious or trolling
>>
>>32945748
>>32945674

Tu qoque all up in this bitch.

Did I sign a treaty saying that Texas belongs to America but the native Mexicans can still live there?

Is Mexico a tiny isolated chunk of land with it's back to the sea and full of people that have nowhere to run?

Besides, what about diversity? Isn't opening the borders and letting the diversity flow in a good thing? why isn't Palestinian diversity tolerated in the land that funds diversity in so many European and North American nations?

There is a truth though, that new nations eat the old nations they rest on.

Israel was founded through parasitism, it's first moves were as conquerors. Now Israel needs to silence the dissenting Gaza.

Israel can't take the press of Gaza shouting for help. They want Gaza gone.
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
TUNNELS
>>
>>32945665
B-but they warned them they were going to capture Arabs 3 minutes before they kidnapped them and burnt them alive!

B-but HAMAS stuffed kids inside the ovens on purpose for PR bonus!
>>
File: 11027.jpg (117KB, 572x389px) Image search: [Google]
11027.jpg
117KB, 572x389px
>>32945654
Really? We're Fenian as fuck and were the opposite.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/06/23/why_the_irish_support_palestine\
>>
File: barley.jpg (44KB, 576x304px) Image search: [Google]
barley.jpg
44KB, 576x304px
>>32946014
>>
>>32945774

Ew. Why are kikes always bald?
>>
>>32945219
>Maier
>Mayer
Oy vey!
>>
>>32946498
Massive inbreeding along with shit genetics.
>>
>>32945674
>>32945774

I listen to Joey's podcast a lot. Never saw a pic of Lee until now. He is gross. How can a 26 year old look like he's 45?
>>
Some jew at my work is always saying Iran will nuke Israel.
>>
>>32948272
>>32948272
They've been playing that card since the 70s.
>>
Most of these arguments people name in this thread to defend Israel are ridiculously easy to counter, and yet they are the most common ones.

I still do not understand how the rest of the world can let this go on. They are on the brink of shoa-ing the palestines and shabbos goyim nations, with the US up front, still defend the actions of the IDF.
>>
If the Devil is real, then Israel is his true face.
>>
File: nixon_brays.png (108KB, 410x312px) Image search: [Google]
nixon_brays.png
108KB, 410x312px
>hates fallacies.
>thinks moralities have anything to do with logic.

My sides.

Try harder sandnigger.
>>
>>32948337
It's the Jew crying nuke. Just stop listening all Jews lie
>>
>>32937770
>You're an anti-semite
That is a good thing.
>You're a racist
So are the Israelis.
>>
>>32943764
Your mum sounds like a right cunt
>>
>>32945485
Slap your shitty mother for me
>>
>>32937486
Genocide? But their fucking population doubled since the 1990's
>>
>>32945542
That, er... Never happened did it?
>>
>hurr juice be genociding
>joos killing baybies on purpose

If you are so retarded that you believe this then you should stick to /b/.

The truth is very difficult to see through all the propaganda and bias but it all evidence points towards Hamas deliberatly provoking Israel so then hiding behind civilians to then use their bodies to attract sympathy (from morons) for their organisation.

Also, Israel are stupid enough to fall for it, yet again.

If Israel really wanted to wipe out the Palistinians it would be done.
>>
My favorite is "Palestine isn't even a real country."

I like to imagine someone hurriedly running through the streets of Gaza gathering everyone around and finally in the village square letting them in on the secret.
"My brothers and sisters, we aren't even an actual country or anything!" In unison everyone hits their hands to their foreheads. Whoops, call the whole thing off.
>>
>>32937486

Why do I find this cosplayer so attractive? I am so confuse.
>>
Gaza population 1948: 83 thousand
Gaza population today: 1816 thousand

Silly Jews can't even do genocide right.
>>
Britbong here, what I find most disturbing, is hearing US politicians openly declare seemingly unconditional loyalty to another country, Israel, often equating the lack of support for Israel's actions as being anti-American. Its fucking retarded. How can you have your elected representatives placing equal/greater importance to a foreign nation than your own?
>>
>>32937486
Palestine subsists entirely on foreign aid.
Their representation is the one launching rockets at Israel.
>>
>>32941627
>likes muslims
>calls others blue pill
kek
>>
>>32958803
if you haven't been paying attn they do that with other stuff too

D "anyone who doesn't support amnesty is unamerican"
R "anyone who doesn't support crony capitalism is unamerican"

etc ad infinitum

it's a dumb thing demotic pollys do
>>
>>32943990
but why was that kid punching you in the first place? could it be because you steal his lunch money every day and the teachers all turn blind eye to it?

not using that as a blanket excuse for hamas' action, but its not a simple case of how you described it
>>
>>32937486
you're an idiot.

neither are right

there for help neither, let them kill each other and solve their own problem. just keep an eye and first one to try and nuke gets nuked.
>>
>>32944733
PLOT: Oh no!!! The sirens!!! Oyy veyy!
>>
>>32958969
OP begging the question
> genociding the palestinians must be a bad thing
> ergo
>>
I think my favourite fallacy so far (by which I mean, the one that pissed me off the most), was an ad I saw on a youtube video of a yid comparing people who wish to sanction Israel (The BDS, I think?) with Nazis. To quote, or at least paraphrase:

>"The nazis were evil and tried to wipe out the jews... But the BDS movement just wants to cut all funding so that Israel is destroyed by its enemies; they must be such well-rounded individuals!"

What a cunt..
>>
>>32937486
>post the worst arguments you've heard over the Palestinian genocide
"they're mudslimes! they deserve it." - JIDF agent on /pol/
>>
>>32937486
>What are your favorite shitty arguments you've heard over the Palestinian genocide?

MUH HOLOCAUST
>>
I think the best one I've heard is the response to Palestine never being a state in it's history, whereas Israel has had 3 formal states. (400BC, 5th Century, 14th century(?)).

It is implying the legitimacy of a country based on the 2000 year old history and not the current circumstances of the area. When the zionist movement started, the story is that Israel should be recognized because it was rightfully the Jewish homeland. Despite Palestinians living on it and had no support for the Zionist movement. Further, they claim that they are direct ancestors of the Jews that lived in the area previously. (Despite the fact that vast majority of people in the Zionist movement were European, or Arab Jewish converts.)
>>
Exactly, It's like a rapist calling foul play when his victim attacks back.
>>
Attorney here:
I fought the cousins of these fucks in Afghanistan when I was in the Army in 2002. I could give 0 fucks about someone's claim to land which, it says in Jewish scripture that they aren't even supposed to own land. Red Pill me on this: How does a "Goldstein or Steinman" end up in the Middle East with "Al Basr & Al Walabi?"

America is being fucked backwards by the Jews, always have and always will. 3.1bn dollars a year goes to fund their campaign against Hamas which has never attacked a single American. Why the fuck do we care what they think? Growing up a Catholic I was always taught that Jews killed Jesus. Now we are jerking these fucks off?

I am sure Detroit or some other shit US town could have used the money.

Ultimately you /pol/ fags have to ask yourself is: What has Israel done for me (USA) lately?
>>
>>32941663
same.
rememeber though Anon,
COSPLAY IS NOT CONSENT SHITLORD.
>>
>>32961607
they watch me shower for free, well, the NSA does, but it is Israel by proxie.
>SO that's something that saving me some money on my fetish.
>>
Fair enough
>>
>>32958900
Hello Moshe!
>>
>>32944733
Are you saying Hamas "the bully" is no longer a threat?
>>
>>32945490
This.

The Arabs literally tried to destroy Israel after the UN negotiating with them on the land deal.

Israel has agreed to a cease fire with Gaza and Hamas to take care of the civilians. Hamas turned down the cease fire by shelling Israel.

How is Israel the aggressor?
>>
>>32962507
The Israelis control Gaza's territorial borders, coastal waters and airspace and as a matter of policy they keep the Gazan economy on the brink of collapse. They decide who comes, who goes, who can go to work, who cant, who has electricity and who doesn't, who has water and who doesn't. They expand settlements in direct contradiction to international law and they arrest,detain and torture Palestinian youths without cause and hold them indefinitely often without letting their families know where they are. And that is just for starters. And then you ask why Palestine refuses on peace.
>>
>>32945562
I recognize they were both given land. I also recognize that Palestine, with the help of other Arab nations, tried to decimate Israel after the Brits split.

The Arabs lost the fight with the Palestinians and lost some of their land too. This is what happens in war.
>>
>>32962611
Is there a reason as to why Israel would be doing this besides being "ruled by bad guys"?
>>
>>32941627
the jidf sit in every thread typing " uhuh yeah okay right ahmed"
>>
Israel is known to keep Gaza on the brink of UN intervention, but not let them go past. Why? Because the juden don't want bluehelmets that will shoot back at their asses when they go on their usual genocidal rampages.
>>
>>32945674
>What if
Maybe they aren't using rockets but we have a full scale invasion of immigrants coming from the Mexican border
>>
>>32958912
>crony capitalism
Seems more of a D thing...
>>
>>32937486
Isreal is killing Mudslimes.
Not many are doing such holy things at the moment.
>>
>>32937486
>post the worst arguments you've heard over the Palestinian genocide
All of them. From both sides

Desert shitholes half a world away aren't our concern
>>
File: 1406082310937.png (2MB, 790x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1406082310937.png
2MB, 790x1038px
>>32937486
More Tinkerbell, OP
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.