[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skiddies gunna skid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Header.png (48KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Header.png
48KB, 1500x500px
So /pol/ tards, I just picked up on news that an actual botnet ring was taken down today, one called fluxnet. It had aproximately half a million bots on it, hidden via tor, and kept fuck well secured. It is major head in the FBI books. I don't care that they took it down, I care about what happened afterwords.

This botnet ring was actually something in the hacking world, but not even a mention has been given from the news (I had to go to great lengths to verify that this shit is true).

Now my question is why the news rages when the fbi takes down skiddies with waterpistols (blackshades), but when one of the last 500k botnet rings goes down, not a single fuck is given? Aren't they suposed to report news?

(img related, is the logo of the hacking ring brought down)
>>
Once people realize what a botnet is then they will stop using google chrome.
>>
what does it mean
>>
File: 1376259040842.jpg (22KB, 272x348px) Image search: [Google]
1376259040842.jpg
22KB, 272x348px
>>32171687
>expecting mainstream media to ever report on shit that matters
>>
>>32171959
why is this important?

genuinely asking; i don't know what any of this is
>>
>>32171994
OP Here, google "botnet". Basicaly The botmaster loads a virus that inoluntarily connects a computer to a website/irc chat. Computer awaits commands from the bot master.

Think of what you could do with 500k bots
>>
>>32172100
massive amounts of DDoSing and TONS of other stuff
>>
>>32172308
Hell ya. They did a lot of smartclicking and btc mining I think.
>>
File: sdbg.png (355KB, 531x600px) Image search: [Google]
sdbg.png
355KB, 531x600px
>>32171687
>but when one of the last 500k botnet rings goes down, not a single fuck is given?
the news has no idea how to present it. To the average joe, a computer is a magic box and everything bad is done by a virus. they don't know what a botnet is, or tor, or anything.
>>
>>32172308
>>32172308
I forgot about that you could make bank with that.
>>
File: 1000 fukkin internets.jpg (81KB, 748x328px) Image search: [Google]
1000 fukkin internets.jpg
81KB, 748x328px
>>32172596
Most of them do it for the bank shits
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.