[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That jew has paid Tyrone to say this... I'm amazed. ht

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15

File: spooky.jpg (146KB, 1200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
146KB, 1200x1680px
That jew has paid Tyrone to say this... I'm amazed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z-TuZMDikw
>Tyrone Speaks Out In Support of Ben Garrison
>I'LL SEE YOU ON /POL/
>>
This one is still my favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k
>>
File: Shecklestein.png (30KB, 556x580px) Image search: [Google]
Shecklestein.png
30KB, 556x580px
>>30626073
lmao
>>
>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

oy vey!
>>
File: pol.jpg (237KB, 1072x1023px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
237KB, 1072x1023px
OP here

They even got Ben to make that background... They're desperate.
>>
File: millionaire.jpg (380KB, 954x1486px) Image search: [Google]
millionaire.jpg
380KB, 954x1486px
>>30626073
How do you know that's a real Ben Garrison and we're not being played?

> Either we're being played

What Tyrone is saying is pretty much what a lot of people were saying on here after that Dean image went up. If you missed the discussion on why libel =/= free speech and the edited cartoons are not fair use, it's probably archived.

If the image of Tyrone is not a real Ben Garrison, then anyone whose fed up with this and wants /pol/ to get back to the important stuff could have done it. The risk to /pol/ is motivation enough.

> Or it's happening

Tyrone made a previous video about Ben Garrison. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wqFbkn05Ak

If I was Tyrone and Garrison contacted me, and said what was going on, I'd probably offer to do this too. And I would ask for a cartoon of me.

> Or a little of both???

See image with some of the earlier conversation. That could easily lead to this. I was saving it in case that millionaire poster followed through.
>>
>>30628219
>libel =/= free speech and the edited cartoons are not fair use

>someone actually believes that

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOO
>>
>>30628219

If it's not Ben Garrison, it's someone who can imitate his style more closely than anyone I've seen post here...

What is Oboylovers game?

Is he just some Jew who thinks he gets 4chan? Why attach himself to Zyklon Ben, who isn't a nazi, but who has a million other conspiracy type beliefs that don't really click with the Zionist agenda

This whole thing is getting weird.
>>
>>30626132

this is the best

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEEbTqpaRk
>>
I agree with Big Man Tyrone on this.

Garrison's original works are anti-big gov't and anti-bank, which most of /pol/ supports.

His cartoons are a good way to present our ideals to the public, they'd be seen as normal ideas as opposed to opinions of crazed conspiricy neckbeards in /pol/.

Editing Juden into his comics effectively kills any chance of that message being received.
When you post in a Garrison thread, you effectively fuck over your own cause.
Also wasn't it confirmed that kikes were actually the ones doing the editing?
>>
>>30628341
Only a very small number of people tried to argue their freed speech was more powerful than libel laws. They were smacked down fast in the the earlier thread.

There was more discussion about copyright and whether it could be fair use because of parody, but it looks like that would only work if Garrison's signature wasn't on it, and if it was drawn from scratch rather than starting with one of his cartoons. Then you could probably get away with making something that was very similar to his cartoons. Someone actually did this with the Dean cartoon.
>>
>>30626073

>he doesnt get why people shooped his art

is this guy stupid?

they are shooped because they are good

why would people change horrible art? its pointless
>>
>>30628443
I prefer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdC_Cu9X4wc
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 400x600px
>>30628219

Take note - this is Oboler

>appeal to public opinion (this is what a lot of us were saying)
>edited cartoons are not fair use
>/pol/ is at risk if we don't shut it down

Oboler repeats these over and over trying to infect public opinion.

I don't think Oboler actually gives a shit about Ben. Their world views are too different. He sits in his Jew next on Hawthorn Road laughing about the dumb hick Ben.

What he's doing is an experiment. He's trying to see if he can manipulate opinion in a direction.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 633x1217px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 633x1217px
>>30628591
Fuck off Oboylover, it's a parody. Zyklon Ben is also a hypocrite as he says "hate speech is not free speech", he's no friend of /pol/.
>>
>posted on tyrone's own channel
Well, I guess we really have taken this too far, unless he posts everything on his own channel.

Maybe Ben really was bullied too hard.
>>
>>30628582

If it is real, Big Man Tyrone must be in contact with Garrison. We could use Tyrone to suggest ideas to Garrison for him to draw and put to the public. This has potential.
>>
File: UGOTTRICKED.png (103KB, 524x467px) Image search: [Google]
UGOTTRICKED.png
103KB, 524x467px
>>30626073
>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN
>I'LL SEE YOU ON POL
>mfw this is /pol/ all along
>>
>>30628603

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAW_Re6azEg
>>
>>30628591
>Only a very small number of people tried to argue their freed speech was more powerful than libel laws. They were smacked down fast in the the earlier thread.

Sure. Look here, OPHI, or PIHO or w/e you represent...

you have no claim here and you never will. Good luck proving damages to Ben when he has a fucking website full of the originals and multiple posts stating what's going on. Any retard worth his large crayon could easily discern that Garrison was not making those edits.

No damages and no shred of evidence that it came from him = no issue.

You can keep calling it libel though, but that's only because no court will.
>>
if you guys didnt post his sig everywhere noone would care
>>
>>30626073
Tyrone, you're a fucking genius. The jews can't shut down my sides.
>>
File: fails in shilling.png (1MB, 1024x803px) Image search: [Google]
fails in shilling.png
1MB, 1024x803px
>>30628632
>What he's doing is an experiment. He's trying to see if he can manipulate opinion in a direction.

This. The fat jew would love to able to say that he swayed a site as powerful as 4changs
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90
Based Tyrone ambassador of Leddit
>>
>>30628632
>>30628668
>>30628780

If I'm Oboylover, that must make you moot.
>>
File: obama_football.jpg (325KB, 1200x872px) Image search: [Google]
obama_football.jpg
325KB, 1200x872px
>>30628362
Probably. Ben Garrison's original comics are slightly less refined and more cartoony than those fake oboylover comics.
>>
Did Ben get blackballed out of the industry because people think he's a racist or something? Why is this the big deal out of everything talked about here?
>>
He's a good cartoonist. He doesn't even deserve all this shit.
>>
>>30628886
Cute, you're trying to fit in.
>>
>>30628895
>Did Ben get blackballed out of the industry because people think he's a racist or something

>>30628780
>he has a fucking website full of the originals and multiple posts stating what's going on.

No, he's just fed up and he turned to the wrong faggots to try and stop our faggots
>>
>>30628959
Everyone bow down to moot.
>>
>>30628895

Nope. Ben's doing fine, he's been bragging about he has no time to do cartoons becaud of how successful his commercial art business is.

Obo's just attached himself to him because he's a babby Jew and he has to prove that he can successfully shut something down in order to move up the rankd.
>>
>>30628886
I am.

I order you to stop posting here and throw yourself down the nearest flight of steps
>>
>>30628591
I don't see it as libel. You see, Nazis are the master race, therefore it's the opposite of libel. It's a compliment. We're honoring our hero by elevating him to the status of ubermensch.

You should be ashamed of libelling Nazis.
>>
>>30629028
fail
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>30628854

It's the only thing that makes sense. There's no way an ultra-zionist like Oboler would associate with a borderline anti-semite like Ben otherwise.

He's an experienced shiller as well, he was behind a lot of the disinformation about the Gaza flotilla incident

*tips akubra*
>>
>>30630603

Forgot video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cxqWy9hMJRI
>>
>>30629021
>Nope. Ben's doing fine, he's been bragging about he has no time to do cartoons becaud of how successful his commercial art business is.
If this is true there's no way he can make a case for libel. US law requires proof of harm, proof of intent to harm, etc. It's basically impossible to prove.

A dingo ate Oboylover's baby. He mad.
>>
>>30630642
/pol/ was right again!
>>
>>30633027

Harm doesn't mean broke, it means he has to have lost at least one commission, or have reduced opportunity to get commissions. Making a case for actual harm would be pretty easy.
>>
>>30633179
>Harm doesn't mean broke, it means he has to have lost at least one commission, or have reduced opportunity to get commissions. Making a case for actual harm would be pretty easy.
Okay, just post your evidence that he was harmed, then.
>>
>>30626073
>TYRONE SAYS
>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

>>30626208
its like anuddah shoah

>>30626273
I want that background
for reasons
>>
>>30628864
oh shit
>>
>>30633483
>Okay, just post your evidence that he was harmed, then.
Oh, I forgot, you'll also have to prove intent to cause harm.
>>
>>30633923

Does saying he is a Nazi adversely reflects on his fitness to conduct his trade of producing libertarian political cartoons? If yes, then it defamation per se and he would only need to prove that the plaintiff published the statements - nothing more.
>>
>>30634130
>Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc., 418 U.S. 323 (1974),[1] was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States established the standard of First Amendment protection against defamation claims brought by private individuals. The Court held that, so long as they do not impose liability without fault, states are free to establish their own standards of liability for defamatory statements made about private individuals. However, the Court also ruled that if the state standard is lower than actual malice, the standard applying to public figures, then only actual damages may be awarded.
>The consequence is that strict liability for defamation is unconstitutional in the United States; the plaintiff must be able to show that the defendant acted negligently or with an even higher level of mens rea. In many other common law countries, strict liability for defamation is still the rule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertz_v._Robert_Welch,_Inc.

Not really, Andy.
>>
>>30634745

That is not a counter argument. You need to look into defamation per se.

Good pick up on the negligence aspect. Is publicly impersonating a libertarian artist to make them look like a Nazi something that a reasonable person would expect to impact on the artists ability to work? Seems pretty likely.

Thanks Toby (or would you rather be bob?)
>>
>>30628742
You mean, get Ben to make cartoons of jews and niggers himself?
>>
File: ZyklonBenTipsStetson.jpg (53KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
ZyklonBenTipsStetson.jpg
53KB, 300x500px
>>30634978
>You need to look into defamation per se.
That's directly addressed in the text.

>>30634745
>if the state standard is lower than actual malice, the standard applying to public figures, then only actual damages may be awarded.

>>30634978
>Is publicly impersonating a libertarian artist to make them look like a Nazi something that a reasonable person would expect to impact on the artists ability to work?

Not in the context of /pol/ this is an anonymous image board with a relatively low viewership. It's highly unlikely that anyone familiar with the board would take for granted the authenticity of authorship. Images are frequently altered to change and invert their meanings. Still less likely that anyone who didn't see that the images had been crudely photoshopped would be a prospective client of Garrison's.

>>30634978
>Thanks Toby (or would you rather be bob?)
Ol' Benny doesn't have to tell you his name.
>>
>>30635878
>>Is publicly impersonating a libertarian artist to make them look like a Nazi something that a reasonable person would expect to impact on the artists ability to work?
I forgot to point out that Garrisson is already proud of his publication on Jeff Rense's website, which publishes holocaust denial materials quite prominently. So, he's already associated himself with that kind of material in the past.
>>
Can someone explain to me whats going on? I thought he was just a cartoonist?
>>
>>30635878
>That's directly addressed in the text.

No it isn't. There is a world of difference between defamation per se (which exists) and strict liability (which you are confusing it with)

>if the state standard is lower than actual malice, the standard applying to public figures, then only actual damages may be awarded.

That just destroys your argument. It is a limitation on damages, not a defense. The action in libel still exists.

>Not in the context of /pol/ this is an anonymous image board with a relatively low viewership. It's highly unlikely that anyone familiar with the board would take for granted the authenticity of authorship.

The problem is that the content isn't staying on /pol/. Someone making edits can't reasonable expect it to stay on /pol/, specially when there are fb pages using /pol/ to get their content.

>Still less likely that anyone who didn't see that the images had been crudely photoshopped would be a prospective client of Garrison's.

You tried doing a google image search for Ben Garrison lately? Many of those images were first posted here with comments like "Here's my edit!"

Both potential clients, and long term clients, are likely to search for Ben to look at his other work. That's not just possible, a reasonable person would expect it.

>Ol' Benny doesn't have to tell you his name.

Ok Benny
>>
File: hharhar.jpg (144KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
hharhar.jpg
144KB, 500x333px
>>30636543
>You tried doing a google image search for Ben Garrison lately?

I did 2 minutes ago

I am still laughing
>>
File: you'll be happier there.jpg (93KB, 700x452px) Image search: [Google]
you'll be happier there.jpg
93KB, 700x452px
>>30636543
>make a parody of something and post it for a small group of people who know it's a parody
>it's your fault if someone else duplicates it and posts it elsewhere without context
>>
>>30636543
>The action in libel still exists.
And you can't collect a dime without showing actual damages.
>>
File: 1385773421277.png (366KB, 961x461px) Image search: [Google]
1385773421277.png
366KB, 961x461px
You guys know big man tyrone will say anything for money, right? Someone on here with money to waste could easily just pay tyrone to say he support's Ben Garrison's attack on the jews. He could even put up pic related on the monitor
>>
>>30636690
You could try argued that to a court, sure. On the other hand, this is a public forum, so there is no reasonable expectation that things will stay private. More specifically, this has been going on with Ben Garrison for 5 years and most people here knows that. In light of that, "I didn't think that would happen" is not very convincing.

If a reasonable person was taken to mean a reasonable person who uses /pol/ things start looking a lot worse for the poster. The idea of a "reasonable person who uses /pol/" becoming a legal concept is pretty funny.
>>
File: 1400783773324.png (5KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
1400783773324.png
5KB, 320x352px
>>30636885

Fund it
>>
>>30636963
SHUT IT DOWN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6ht5sP5P6U
>>
>>30636939
>"I didn't think that would happen" is not very convincing.

Didn't think what would happen?
>>
>>30636885
>>30636963

Better word it carefully you fucking autists. He's not going to do anything forever if you fuck this one up.
>>
>>30637595
>Better word it carefully you fucking autists. He's not going to do anything forever if you fuck this one up.

We should send ben a message warning him against the Australian interlopers, and tell him about the network of safehouses we have set up in our mother's basments.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.