[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Men Be Slut-Shamed Too?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 16

File: explain.png (181KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
explain.png
181KB, 480x323px
Should men who lose their virginity under the age of say 25 be considered sluts too? Why is it that only women are called sluts but men aren't. In the past if someone under 25 who wasn't married and having kids lost his virginity he'd be considered trash, now it's "dude cool lmao"
>>
it's the old "master key vs shitty lock" argument.
>>
sage because this isn't politics

it's very simple, women are a prize and men compete for it

it's easy to give away your virginity and fuck people. It is very difficult to earn a fuck. Why? Because we're a sexually dimorphic species with an evolved sexual strategy that involves male:male competition for sexual reproductive rights

When a woman just fucks willy nilly she's basically saying she's worthless. A guy who fucks willy nilly is the exact opposite and is so desirable all the women want him.
>>
I completely agree. Men need to exercise continence for their well-being just like women. We do live in a degenerate society that actively promotes debauchery, so it could be assumed that the chaste, noble, and righteous would be demonized by the sophomoric, demoniac overseers of our society.
>>
>>140563544
go ahead
we wont care
much like we dont care about an image being shoved on us
men are not petty like women
>>
>>140563544

Men who spread their seed the fastest are seen as dominant. (Think Genghis Khan).

Whereas a woman getting railed by Tyrone and friends and then aborting the baby are seen as foolish.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong but that's how society views things.
>>
File: 1498061356854.jpg (192KB, 1535x815px) Image search: [Google]
1498061356854.jpg
192KB, 1535x815px
>>140563544
Men can't be shamed, they should be beaten.
>>
If you're a virgin past 18 you are not and can never become "a man"
>>
>>140563751
That's a meme

>>140563797
Except it's pretty much impossible to fuck someone today. So why isn't it an accomplishment from both?
>>
>>140563916
Fucking based

>>140563921
Men are way more pietty

>>140564208
If you lost your virginity before 25 then you're not and will never be a man, you're a freak
>>
The difference roots in the different costs that result from sexual intercourse from a biological perspective. A fuck for a man costs 50 calories plus some seamen, a fuck for a women could mean pregnancy and 20 years of raising a child
>>
>>140564208
I lost my virginity at 20 and fucked almost 30 chicks in the next two years. It was a combination of getting a job and finally having money, and "well that was easier than I expected" after the first sex.
>>
File: adam and eve.png (62KB, 1102x854px) Image search: [Google]
adam and eve.png
62KB, 1102x854px
>>140563751
shit argument, a key is suppose to work for one lock, and stay with one lock and even if it opens multiple locks (polygamy) the locks still are owned by the key. men sleeping around with a plethora of is akin to a thief with a lockpick who is stealing, he steals the contents (sex) and leaves to never be seen again.

>>140563544
yes, men should be slut-shamed, its just as bad for men as it is for women. sex belongs in marraige, sex FUCKING MAKES BABIES. both man and woman should have the good common sense to NOT fuck someone they are NOT willing to make babies with. and sex is suppose to be fun despite its purpose of making babies, the goal is to not have sex, the goal is to be good at sex, to have it lovingly with one partner.
>>
the Bible actually shames both men and women who engage in fornication, fornication or premarital sex can have consequences in your life if you engage in it too much such as STDs, inability to fall in love, useless drama, legal problems(child support, feminist anti-male laws), etc.

People who often sleep around too much are depraved and treat people like objects rather than human beings, men who engage in fornication are called Whoremongers in bible while women who engage in it are known as whores.

Quit being a disgusting whore or else you'll get herpes.
>>
>>140563751
true enough, but the point is, a man can't get pregnant. there's no real comparison, because the act of sex serves completely different purposes for a man than a woman. dick vs womb.
>>
>>140564725
wtf? i thought only quran tells bad things about sluts!
wtf bible is too violent and antiwomen!!
>>
>>140563544
No, in nature the male must try to spread his seed as much as possible, he must copulate with as many partners as possible. The female, on the other hand, is responsible for the selection of the best mate, that is, the one with the the best genes. Now, human sexuality is of course more complex, most of the times we don't fuck to procreate, but we are animals too, so that natural law of gender roles in reproduction is valid for us too.
>>
>>140563544
Lock and key
When a man cums inside of you he stays inside of you.
When I come inside a woman I stay inside a woman.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3128427
http://www.medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
>>
>>140563544

HOLY FUCK.
DUDE.
THINK.
MEN ARE ALREADY "SLUT-SHAMED".

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE APPROACHING IT WITH THE IDEA THAT FEMALE SEXUALITY AND PROWESS = MALE SEXUALITY AND PROWESS.

IT'S NOT.

THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF WHAT A SLUT IS TO A FEMALE IS BEING A NEET.
>>
because men are dirty and disgusting but women are not. we know you sluts like cocks more much than normal women do.
>>
Our society just needs to return to recognizing the fundamental difference between a wife and a cumdumpster

It's okay for a young man to unload on a slag and toss her aside if he doesn't have a wife that he must honor. A woman who wants to marry should save herself.

The double standard serves a purpose and is justified. A man only deposits something and is not affected. A woman paints her insides with it and carries it and absorbs it into herself
>>
>>140565796
Pretty much
As desirable
>>
Women are property
>>
I've had sex with more than 10 girls am I a slut?
>>
>>140563544
>Should men who lose their virginity under the age of say 25 be considered sluts too?
Slut; I don't think it mean what you think it mean.
>>
>>140564256
>Except it's pretty much impossible to fuck someone today.

It is the easiest it has ever been in human history. If you're a guy and can't find a girl to fuck, it's because you are INCREDIBLY unattractive. Either for genetic reasons, or lifestyle ones.

Here, let me give you some autist insight. Women pick men like you pick pokemon. Do you pick a shitty fucking magikarp to face the elite 4? Fuck no. Maybe you pick one to evolve it into Gyrados, but still - you're not using a fucking magikarp, you're using the best and coolest pokemon you can find.

Men are like pokemon to women. They're looking for the best ones and if you're not up to snuff, it means you're one of life's magikarp failures. Either evolve yourself into a gyrados or get left behind, faggot
>>
>>140566051
What if I am too hot and I intimidate wymyn^
In a way that it makes it hard to have a discussion
>>
>>140565987
Yes. I've never kissed a girl im 26 and i feel sinful and disgusting because I have one time hugged one
>>
>>140566051
You can't change your genetics though. And buddy, today it is impossible to have sex unless you're one of the elites
>>
>>140564361
nope
men can see brad pitt or whoever women think is pretty
men will not strive to be that guy because they want to be their own man
women will blame a doll or a model for their own mental health issues and talk about pressure or some other bullshit
women attack other women for being successful
>that woman is allowing herself to be objectified
meanwhile that woman is making a fortune off her looks and living her life by her own rules
women are the downfall of other woman
>>
The data you guys shill from time to time about promiscuous women not having stable marriages, also applies to men
>women have a 90% chance to have successful marriage as a virgin over 10 years
>men have a 95% chance etc.
It drops a lot for both after more than one partner, women to 53% and men to around 65% i think
So both sexes being sluts are issues but there are other considerations to take into account.
A man is more likely stay with his wife based on factors like having children and if he has assets built up, like a home and savings.
He has everything to lose while women have so much more to gain.
>>
>>140567028
Men get hurt by words. Even Jordan Peterson talked about this using examples of men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVwJduAVFY8
>>
>>140566051
What percent of the Pokemon are legendaries? That's what the market for males looks like at the moment where women only go for the top of the top.
>>
>>140567242
i dont know or care what jordan peterson is
he does not speak for me or other men
i work out and read books and do whatever i want based on my own expectations of life
i dont engage in activities to live up to the expectations of women or to be viewed as a peer to other men
i compete with myself and my own expectations
other men i hang around are the same way
>>
File: crest_24245.png (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
crest_24245.png
14KB, 256x256px
>>140566609
If your genetics are shit, too bad, you lost the game called life right from the start.

Welcome to nature. Women have no obligation to breed with you, and you are not entitled to sex or children. That's how evolution works. Be glad it's me telling you this and not a woman, because women are absolutely fucking psychopathic vicious explaining this to men. They have nothing but murderous contempt for genetic failures.

Pray for sexbots or VR or something so you can at least ease your suffering.

Or else put effort into your life and try to accomplish things that prove your genetics are worth a damn. Protip: You're the end-product of several billion years of successful evolution and reproduction, it's more likely than not that you do have genetic traits worth preserving.
>>
>>140564256
>Except it's pretty much impossible to fuck someone today. So why isn't it an accomplishment from both?
haha are you drunk. if youre an attractive man it's fairly easy. if you are a woman attractive or not you can probably get laid every night if you go on a night out and just hand around at the bar and make eyes
>>
>>140567493
Not at all. There's just a massive oversupply of magikarps. Even a seismitoad looks good in this market
>>
>>140567572
>i don't know who jordan peterson is?
Have you ever been on /pol/ before?

>>140567608
Bro i don't care about any of that. I'm fine with living my life on 4chan since i go on 4chan 8 hours a work day and 14 hours a non-work day. So i don't give a fuck. The problem is about society as a whole.
>>
>>140563544
men who sleep with fat chicks should be slut-shamed
>>140563751
following my above comment, if you use your "key" to open a lock to a room full of lard, you should be shamed
>>
>>140567493
Women have always gone for the top.

They don't always get the top though - and there are alternative reproductive strategies than going for the top all the time. The top men are more competitive and thereby, lose harder when they DO lose. They're a reproductive gamble and a woman could be left without anyone to look after her or her "chad" kids because Chad up and fucking died on her.

Monogamy/pair-bonding is incredibly important when it comes to raising kids, and raising your kids correctly means giving your genetics a leg up on the competition. Having a genetically inferior father who actually looks after and provides for his children is a superior prospect to chad-kids left to fend on their own with no help.

Human societies are a flux of different reproductive strategies like this and no one of them is any better than another. Chasing Chad is great when there are easy resources available and you don't need a father to raise kids competitively. Who cares if you're just a mistress sharing Chad with 10 other women in that case. But if resources are scarce and you need kids looked after and looked after well, better to be a wife to a loyal man.
>>
>>140563544
So basically you are saying I should feel ashamed for having fucked 100+ women?
Shame me all you want, I don't care. Only women with fragile egos can be slut shamed.
>>
>>140563544
Time to find another place to shitpost. Why must these hand flapping retarddit autistic niggerfaggots ruin everything. Come here for happeningz, bantz, politicz. Not to see you dregs of the dregs flood this board with these same threads day after day after day. Kys.
>>
>>140567868
every day
i dont click every shitty youtube link that is posted or follow the latest messiah that people with meme flags anoint as their leader
>have you been on /pol/ before
i wasnt aware that politics was sitting around and giving the latest idiot clicks
if i followed every stupid thing here id be wasting a lot of time on idiots
>check out million dollar blah blah
>lets post shitty tay tay memes and link to her lastest shitty some
>muh dumb blond youtube idiots patreon was shut down reeeeeeee
i dont care about this stupid shit
>>
File: humanbreeding.png (136KB, 1786x680px) Image search: [Google]
humanbreeding.png
136KB, 1786x680px
>>140567608
>Civilisation
>Nature
Pick one.

I'm as entitled as they are to my tax dollars or me not raping them. Also, jej at telling people to 'prove' their worth for the golden vagina.
I swear, you're the type of people who make the Elliots of this world come into being.
>>
>>140568272
No, happening threads are fucking waste. No one wants that shit.
>>
>>140568317
Jordan Peterson is a professor at a well known university and is a modern day academic

>it's too MAINSTREAM bruh

Grow up, stop being edgy.
>>
>>140563751
youre still a whoremonger
>>
Boo hoo you fucking bitch.
Unironically kill yourself.
>>
Try to slut shame a man. Go ahead. It doesn't work.
>>
>>140568439
awww boo hoo you mad
>>
>>140563544
Yes!

The decline of monogamy has been horrible for our society and is responsible for NEETs, single mothers, and low birth rates.

Male sluts should be put to death.
>>
File: 1470069608296.jpg (15KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
1470069608296.jpg
15KB, 751x418px
>>140568431
>assuming
i never said that being esoteric was a requirement
you are making shit up because i dont care about your stupid shit
gas yourself
>>
>>140568490
You know the rules
Tits or GTFO
Are you upset someone called you a slut? Because you probably are one
>>
File: edgy.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>140568595
>i don't care about anything
>it's all stupid shit
>I just want to listen to my edgy metal music FUCK DA FUCKIN WORLD
Pic related is you
>>
>>140563544
yes
>>
>>140568490
>literally no u
Way to prove that not only are you worthless, but dumb too.
>>
>>140568335
You are a fucking waste of a sperm and an egg. Your cunt of a mother should've swallowed you. Kys.
>>
>>140568184
>Human societies are a flux of different reproductive strategies like this and no one of them is any better than another.
I'd say only the monogamous societies made it through to the forefront of the modern era. Now, with the divorce rate and % of marriages that fail before the 10 years mark at an all time high, monogamy is all but dead.

Since monogamy is bygone, what's to stop men from checking out en masse and having outrageous numbers of magicarps? Will our society progress compared to still monogamous societies when most of our males have checked out? It's happening now.
>>
>>140568727
Hey slut what's your problem? Are you a fatty or why aren't you showing tits?
>>
>>140568318
It's nature whether you want to admit it or not.

This is like saying that ant-society isn't natural.

Yes it is. Everything in our universe is natural by definition.

If you want to get into nitpicky semantics, then you should be arguing that chasing chad isn't the ideal evolutionary strategy for the long-term survival/propagation of your genetics or human civilization.

NOT that "civilization isn't natural".
>>
>>140568757
>>140568735
>>140568820
no bully pls
>>
>>140568916
You know the rules, the moment you admitted that you are a female, you need to post tits.
>>
>>140568727
the level of projection is strong with you
i told you that you are assuming things on my behalf so you do the ultra faggy thing and do it again but on a larger scale
>i made one assumption
>oh he refuted me logically
>new plan: maket multiple assumptions
>haha foolproof
wow your autism is unparalleled
>>
>>140563751
Fpbp, being a manwhore takes lots of charm, money or an athletic physique, there's lots of fat, ugly, poor women who fuck a lot of guys but there's very few fat, ugly, poor men who fuck lots of women
>>
>>140569119
You never refutted anything, you just autistically screached

and yes i do have autism but that's not relevant
>>
>>140569270
>didnt refute
>i have autism
story checks out
enjoy the free (you)s because this is going nowhere and my charity work here is done
>>
>>140569270
>and yes i do have autism but that's not relevant
What's relevant is a picture of your breasts with a timestamp.
Everything else is irrelevant, after that I can refute point for point with logically consistent arguments
>>
Report all this shit untill they all fuck off back to retarddit or to wherever the fuck they crawled out from. "Muh men, muh women, muh dick". OKCupid: the board.
>>
>>140568774
I'm of the same opinion that you are. In the end it'll be a culling of poor genetics and whatever rises in its place will be all the stronger for it.

I'm looking at this in a very long-term and impersonal way. For the whole of society/race/culture, the grip of totalitarians, debasement of civilization and culture, and so forth - are temporary blips on the long term history of the species. We change the environment and the environment changes us.

So if non-monagamous matriarchal societies cannot succeed (and by all rights it appears that this is 100% the case) then the societies that avoid this fate survive. For the individuals living in such times who might have otherwise had an enjoyable life or passed on their genetics - tough shit, nature doesn't care. Maybe you should've fought harder to sustain or stabilize your prior way of life.

P.S. things are not going to get better until they get a lot worse. You're not going to see major political changes in western european governments until people are starving in the streets.
>>
>>140569462
You're a troll, i don't need your yous
>>
>people banging the same sex taking them out of the competition

>music and media focused on having and enjoying sex no taboo like blowing your nose

>people turning themselves into different genders willingly segregating themselves to be with their own kind

>culture making it fun to play video games and watch degeneracy there by creating common grounds

Y'all still can't get laid get a job leave the house make a move it's that simple no book,tricks or tips will ever help you find someone you like make a move leave your comfort zone it's that easy
>>
>>140563544

It's the opposite, OP. If you haven't done the deed by 25, your friends will never shut the fuck up about it until it's done. Welcome to the double standard.
>>
>>140569557
Ok whore, GTFO off my board, nobody respects you, nobody likes you.
>>
>>140569514
>things are not going to get better until they get a lot worse. You're not going to see major political changes in western european governments until people are starving in the streets.
Absolutely. But before we get to that collapse, our countries will already we brown/muslim/chink majority, rising in our place. I hope we're still all the stronger for it.
>>
I've always asked that same thing and they actually want a man who is experienced in sex. For instance I'm not a man whore but I've had probably 15 partners over 30 years which is very small, also women see men as an asset. The more of a whore he is the more valuable an asset he is, and believe it or not, women want to be the one to tame the guy and claim the asset as hers. Women don't want an akward sexual experience either, they want a casanova to sweep them off their feet and pound the pussay.
>>
Yes, ideally we would all marry our high school sweethearts at the age of 20 after dating for 5 years.
>>
>>140563544

unironically yes, men should be slut-shamed as well .
>>
>>140569749
Sometimes the strongest species go extinct just due to bad luck or circumstance.

I sometimes wonder if cro-magnon or neanderthal weren't better adapted in many ways than homosapiens, but in the end were simply out-reproduced and exterminated with nowhere to escape to.

Whites could end up being the cro-magnon of human civilization 100,000 years in the future, with whatever dominant species being the one that contains the highest concentrations of white genetics.
>>
It's simple, the 80/20 rule.
80% of women go after 20% of men, the 20% of women that remain are undesirable.
So if a man can sleep around, he's part of the top 20% of the men in his area and thus probably better than you are, that's why people are cool with it.
>>
>>140563544
I lost mine with 16.
>>
>>140563797
/thread
>>
File: 1500467189159.jpg (445KB, 2048x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1500467189159.jpg
445KB, 2048x1582px
>>140563544
Yes they should, and I do on a daily basis. Most of my friends go through a cycle of, monogamous semi sobriety --> ends and they turn to mass amounts of cocaine or alcohol while swiping and fucking a new girl from tinder every single night before they become disgusted with themselves 2-3 months down the road and yearn for a genuine connection and sobriety again.

>>140563751
This is irrelevant now due to tinder, just tell a girl you have coke/weed and you get to plow her at least once.

Men have a responsibility just like women to overcome their path of problem avoidance avoiding the problems in their life covering it up with a new fuck every night. There is no meaning or self worth to gain from one night stands, please stop being such sad sacks that cry out of your dicks in the form of jizz. I am so incredibly tired of every single person I know being the epitome of a depression meme. Every single day "i want to kms" "I talked to my psych today but didn't tell her about x and y because she would be mad at me" "I skipped AA/narco anonymous" "i'm sad and I miss X but im meeting up with tinder#81281 tonight even tho I Know Ill feel filthy afterwards."
>>
>fornicating is okay after a certain age
People should be getting married in their late teens, especially women.
>>
File: 1484100127371.jpg (42KB, 1024x618px) Image search: [Google]
1484100127371.jpg
42KB, 1024x618px
What if I'm attracted to women and reasonably good looking but have never cared enough to bother pursuing women?

Like if a gf just fell into my lap that'd be great, but sex has never been important enough to me to bother seeking out a relationship or hookup.
>>
i dont like promiscuous people at all
dating is a nightmare because of the millions of dipshits that walk around with stds
im proud to be a virgin at 25, i turned down so many hot women that offered
>>
>>140572277
this.

its virgin or bust, and even if they are "virgins" theres no way to tell if they have sucked a dick or anal

the future is going to be /hebe/ unfortunately
>>
>>140566051
How do I become a "gyrados" if I can fix my face? How do I get laid if I'm butt ugly?
>>
>>140573160
The only 'ugly' is being unsuccessful.
>>
>>140573365
yeah
with enough money, you can get any gold digger you want
>>
>>140570400
Genetic linage research suggests there are two totally extinct, no fossil record left, pre human species that interbreed with H Sap, Neanderthal and Denisovians.
So 5 species clashed, migrated and interbred over three continents, only one survived, admittedly with some rape baby admixture of genes.
>>
>>140563544
master key shitty lock
>>
>>140570781
You need a better set of friends.
>>
>>140572277
>dating is a nightmare because of the millions of dipshits that walk around with stds

you know condoms exist right
>>
Men that fuck women behind other mens backs intentionally should be treated like useless whores

Men that bang a slut should be tolerated

Men need to learn and sluts help men learn women
>>
>>140563544
Yes and no. It really takes two to tango, and men and women need to start acting more morally. A girl who is a slut is worse though, as she is basically saying she's human trash. A guy who fucks a million different women is a douchebag who only cares about his pleasure at the cost of social cohesion. And it's not really like the high quality men and women would miss out on anything, as they would just end up together anyway without sleeping with a million people first.
>>
>>140563544
Yes, man-whores are a thing and are subhuman tier retards
>>
>>140573950
why would i touch anyone with an std in the first place? what a shitty argument
>>
>>140563544
>Should men who lose their virginity under the age of say 25 be considered sluts too?
No. Stop trying to rationalize and normalize your autistic inability to get any pussy.
>>
No, because men don't have to worry about getting pregnant.

Are you stupid? Do you think this whole slut shaming thing was just a random thing guys decided to do to women and not men for no reason?

Fuck off you dumb shitskin or woman or both.
>>
>>140573950
>Condom sex with a slut you dont love
>been there done that enougu
All so boring

Jacking off and being productive > wasting time on some bimbo that would suck as a wife/mother
>>
>>140563544
sage because if women wanted to shame men who slept around, they could.
>>
>>140563544
Men are not women.

Equality is a lie in the material world
>>
File: fedora.jpg (53KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
53KB, 500x747px
>>140572277
Wow. It's official, this board is more autistic than /b/, /a/, /r9k/, and /mlp/ all rolled into one
>>
>>140563544
The real answer? Because a man is actually accomplishing something each time he spreads his seed. Theoretically he could have tens of thousands of children. A woman who fucks a lot and never has any kids is subconsciously thought of by men as being barren. A field where seed will not bear fruit. Even a woman who fucks a lot and has a few kids is just seen as someone who had to waste to much time fucking for too little reward.
>>
>>140564618
>Monogomous
>Opens a few of it's locks
>Steals shit buy opening everones locks

Right, thats literally 2 decent choices and a degenerate 1. Master keys should only be used on owned locks, not stealing shit from other peoples locks.
>>
>>140574668
>projecting
>>
>>140564444
And then you learned what you need in a wife/mother right?

Theres something about that double digit number that makes a boy into a man when society denies him a pathway to manhood anyway.
>>
>>140574864
No, I get laid.
>>
sluttiness is undesirable whoever commits it
>>
>>140563751
fpbp.

For a man to fuck 100 women he has to be an absolute chad, has to lift, 9/10 facial aesthetics, be socially adept, has to have incredible game, etc. For a woman to fuck 100 men she has to just exist. Not even my chad friends can get pussy with no effort, they need to chase and game the bitch for at least several weeks.
>>
>>140563544
>In the past if someone under 25 who wasn't married and having kids lost his virginity he'd be considered trash
This has literally never been the case. Sorry you're a virgin, kiddo.
>>
>>140574977
wow such an accomplishment
come back to me when you make a marriage last longer than 10 years and your kids dont turn out to be degenerates
>>
>>140563544
Slut shaming only works because sluts are ashamed of themselves, whether they want to admit it or not. Same goes for fat shaming. Go try to "shame" someone for being in a healthy stable relationship, or for being too fit.

Men and women are not equal, and arent treated the same by society. Not saying one is better than the other, theyre just fucking different and have different problems/experiences they encounter in life. Its that simple.
>>
>>140575497
>kids
I'm not a cuck, anon.
>>
>>140563921
This, I'm man who're as fuck and I would parade it in the streets if you asked me, I have no shame that the only value I get from a woman is screwing her.
>>
File: B-peterson.png (627KB, 494x631px) Image search: [Google]
B-peterson.png
627KB, 494x631px
>Why aren't men treated the same as women

Men and Women are different you damn post modernist!
>>
>>140573881
I live in california in greater LA. There is little I can do.
>>
I never knew faggots and cunts browsed this board.

A key that can open any lock is a very good key. However, having one good lock that can't be opened by another key is a good lock where you can "store your stuff".
>>
File: shill.gif (22KB, 764x572px) Image search: [Google]
shill.gif
22KB, 764x572px
>>
Men are also slut-shamed. It is entirely possible for a man to be shamed for his sexual conduct. It's not that it doesn't happen, it's that it happens less often. Why is that? Because they have to work harder for sex. That means they are less likely to spontaneously sex in the blink of an eye without thinking of consequences. It's like saying "how come we shame people who get swindled with con men" and then saying "it's unfair that poor people are less often shamed for being swindled by con men". Try putting 2 and 2 together. Both sides can be swindled by con men, both genders can have sex for socially shunned reasons, and it's going to happen more often to some people for obvious reasons.
>>
>>140563544

Men can be slut-shamed if women want to slut-shame them. Of course they won't, though.
>>
>>140563544
I think men who seduce taken women should be ostracized or perhaps dueled. Players are just as bad for the social order as sluts.

I lost a gold digger ex to a bald flabby 50 year old. Granted I'm happy to be rid of the disloyal woman but I still think the guy is scum too.
>>
>>140563544
Let's reverse all natural instincts and behaviours.....jk stop being retarded
>>
>>140579221

Is ought problem detected. What was once good for us does not mean that it is now so. Maybe striving to be the alpha male in a proto human australopithicid fission fusion society and fucking as many she apes as you can is in our dna but that doesn't mean its adapted to the modern state.. divorce courts and property disputes.

>you do your flag proud
>>
You forget the most important factor: Men DO NOT CARE, if they are shamed because even the most retarded male, will see it as the compliment that it really is. The better question to ask is: How do we trick the lower %80 of males to re-accept and support the well used leftover sluts of the top %20 of males? Answer: NOT GONNA HAPPEN. A "good" man (resourceful), is never going to accept a "used" woman, when he can afford a "new" one!
>>
>>140579541
Nothing has changed, we are still humans. You aren't some evolved or elevated creature that is superior.
>>
Jew box never portrays chaste people positively
>>
>>140579728

As a 35 year old who fucks 20 year olds... They are cute and fun but damn they are stupid and suck to be around when you aren't in them.

I would never marry a "new" woman... that said the field of 30+s are either washed up party girls or corporate she demons.

There is no way to win
>>
>>140579846
Our environment and social structure has changed drastically!
>>
>>140580019
You think living in a city is a change in social structure? We had the roman empire and the environment is constantly changing, it always has been.
>>
>>140563544
No it's harder for men to get laid than it is for women
>>
>>140580255
Why do you think we are adapted to the roman empire. Buddy our instincts are from the previous 1-2 million years of human evolution. We act like the chimps and bonobos we share a common ancestor with regarding sex. Think the paleo diet but for our sexual psychology.
>>
>>140563544

Before or after 25 is irrelevant. Having sex out of wedlock (by presumably either misleading marriageable young women or frequenting prostitutes) was likely a bigger factor than anything to do with age. People were married well before 25 a lot of the time in any case.

In an ideal world, we'd just reinstate early marriage as a social norm - everyone gets all the sex they want (just with their spouse), childbearing is no longer delayed by protracted "experimenting" or "playing the field" and the young couples get a little more stability than they otherwise would re: banding together economically with the presumption of a permanent relationship.
>>
>>140581886
The biggest problem with couples not marrying young anymore is the lack of certainty. You knew you were going to be a farmer for life in 1800, so marriage was just another step. These days, security is the realm of lucky breaks.
>>
File: slut vs stud.jpg (57KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
slut vs stud.jpg
57KB, 640x427px
>>140563544
>>
File: ithurts.gif (2MB, 436x242px) Image search: [Google]
ithurts.gif
2MB, 436x242px
>>140584086
B-but that's not what my hentais told me
>>
>>140583834

That's a fair point, particularly from the female perspective I suspect - in 1800, a young woman knew her prospective husband was going to be a farmer for life, giving her and her parents a pretty good idea of the levels of wealth, stability and status they'd be hitching themselves to.

That said, greater vocational certainty won't do it for us on its own. The fact that its become a normative expectation for women to establish a career delays marriage, anecdotally even among religious women. Easy access to effective contraception and the success of efforts to promote sex positivity (or at least apathy towards the idea of enforced/exclusive sexual norms) aren't helping either.
>>
>>140579968
so 27 is deal?
>>
>>140564075
Is there a full version of this map, or is that it?
>>
>>140566051
Is Chad the equivalent of Mewtwo?
>>
>>140567608
>Be glad it's me telling you this and not a woman, because women are absolutely fucking psychopathic vicious explaining this to men. They have nothing but murderous contempt for genetic failures.
That's true, thanks anon.
Anything else you have to add? Why are women like this? Why do women complain that not enough men are Chads? Why do women think they're victims when they have it easier than men in the west?
>>
Slut shaming doesn't exist for men because the male "sluts" are the desirable ones that women want, hence why they fuck them.
>>
>>140563544
Yes.
If you want a virgin wife then it's unreasonable if you can't remain a virgin yourself.
>>
>>140563544
Plot twist: chicks have been calling each other sluts since school. They pass the word on to the males to join them in calling some girl they dont like a slut.

School

Sarah: Hey Bob you see Samantha she is a slut
Bon: What's that..? Something from spiderman?
Sarah: No, idiot! She is so dirty and foul

High school

Sarah: Hey Bob see Samantha she is a slut
Bob: She is like dirty and foul right...?
Sarah: No, idot! We are in high school now it means she flirts with guys and has sex.
Bob: Oh....
>>
>>140579968
atleast i know i have a chance in my 30's to screw dumb college bitch pussy. This shit is dried and stagnant as fuck in your 20's
>>
Men are not slut shamed because in men's eyes it's always been seen as masculine to fuck as many girls as possible and other guys only ever give support for that cause.

Women on the other hand are the sole reason why women are shut shamed. They are the ones who gave them selves the name of slut if women have Sex with multiple men.

It's women's faults for slut shaming if they didn't want to be slut shamed they wouldnt of started it on their own.

Although nowadays most women are sluts so it's seen as normal and most of my post has become irrelevant in this day and age.
>>
>>140563544

This thread is tumbler level shilling. You pathetic newfag mommy bloggers and shariablue rape babies should consider a slow an hero.
Sage. Since you newfaggot morons even have to ask this commoner level question. Fucking niggers.
>>
>>140563544
Being promiscuous is bad for society whether you're a man or a woman. So, it's degenerate to be that way.

However, calling men sluts will never be insulting because of the power dynamic of the sexes.
It's a stupid, pointless question.
>>
>>140563544
Yep, 40% of people under 40 have herpes now.
>>
File: 1501354688665.png (444KB, 1139x358px) Image search: [Google]
1501354688665.png
444KB, 1139x358px
>>140563544
All degenerates should be shamed.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.