[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreamers will be deported here to MX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

Dreamers will have to return to this failed-state hell-on-Earth they so much longed, missed and wave its flag. Even if I have to drag them here.

They'll see they'll see the reality of living in a war zone crumbling nation. Oh, by the way, fellow Mexicans are wayyy more racist, so still more fucked you wetbacks, who only made the rest of us law-abiding Mexicans bad.

And if you want to return to the US, you dreamers will be vetted like the rest of us do for biz or pleasure. Which I doubt because you were illegally so bye, bye visa.

Mexican in Mexico, ask me anything.

Also, actual photo from Oaxaca.
>>
>>140561193
Nah, Trump will sign a bill that makes DACA permanent law and give amnesty to all of them anyways. 10 State coalition was threatening to rape it in court so Trump had to do something to save it.
>>
File: IMG_7738.jpg (229KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7738.jpg
229KB, 1024x725px
This is my war zone crumbling town.

Fuck off were full.
>>
>>140561751
You and me know those mojaditos come from the fields and the mountains. That's another thing, they don't know how to properly live in big cities.

So what, they'll have to run to their dusty village which is infested by cartels or abusive military. I want to see them crying for a safe space in the US after that.
>>
File: 27238259561_aabd2d932d_b.jpg (386KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
27238259561_aabd2d932d_b.jpg
386KB, 1024x560px
>>140561751
>>140562369
can't we send "MUH DRIMERS" to Guatemala or some shit? most of them just do field work anyways, maybe we could use them to clear a long line in the guatemalan border jungle in order to build a wall too, and have the centracas pay for it
>>
>>140561751
>>140563428
Well, I was wondering what these "dreamers" could have been running from so hard to want to come to the US.

Turns out they are "dreamers" because reality is too good for them.
>>
>>140563428
BTW, last time I went to MTY a lot of white girls having caca brown boyfriends. What the fuck man? What's happening to Monterrey?
>>
American tourist in Guadalajara here. It is a very nice and modern city, security guards at malls have assault rifles and shotguns though. Also my girlfriend saw a cop on the ground bleeding from the head unconscious today.

Other than that. It seems great
>>
>>140564130
Pretty much sums a normal day. Glad you haven't been mugged. Take care man.
>>
>>140561474
>Rape it in court
How?
Illegal immigrants are illegal immigrants.
The executive order was unconstitutional.
>>
>>140561193
What is preventing Mexico from getting rid of the cartels? Surely there are more normies than cartel members.
>>
que onda wey. diles a todos los paisas aqui en los estados unidos que TENGAN QUE REGRESAR A MEXICO. pro favor. y sin llorar
>>
>>140563841
there's no one else to choose... all monterrey people are caca brown except the richy richers - it's a caste system in Mexico
>>
I wonder if flooding mexico with 800,000 young people with American values and a proper education will actually allow Mexicans to kick off a proper revolution.
>>
>>140564907
Uh, no hablar taco
>>
>>140561193
I have a summer home in rosarito it is not that bad.

Maybe when you are deported I can give you a job?
>>
>>140564824
The cartels are the government largely. Mexican government needs to be cleansed violently for anything to happen.
>>
>>140565204
>I wonder if flooding mexico with 800,000 young people with American values and a proper education will actually allow Mexicans to kick off a proper revolution.
I think it would be best for everyone no matter what happens.
>>
>>140565204
>800,000 people going into a country with 130,222,815 citizens will make a difference
>>
>>140563841
Is the reggeton, narcocultura and cholo-culture, they are making brownies appealing to women, just look how everybody in there worships reggeton, cartel de santa and all that thrash
>>
>>140561751
>This is my war zone crumbling town
Scotia Bank is the worst up here, I had no idea they had infected mexico
>>
how hard would it be to forcibly clean up the cartels? couldn't we just declare war on them or something?
>>
>>140565910
University teacher here, we were told a few months ago that we would receive some dreamers, i'll be able to compare first hand how does the american education system compares to ours.

It'll be interesting to say the least, there will be a cultural shock indeed, the difference the dreamers will make on the mexican landscape depends on how much money are they allowed to bring here, if they start from 0, they'll be completely fucked, at the mercy of whatever political party or church is willing to help them
>>
>>140565616
sorry for the beanspeak.
translation = tell them they have to go back
>>
>>140567013
its been an all out war for at least 12 years
>>
>>140567903
what about airstrikes or drone strikes?
>>
>>140568271
You cant use drones cause cartels are cowards with guns, every time the gvt shows on they swiftly hide among civilians, we should adapt Duterte's strategy
>>
>>140561193

God, it's gonna be beautiful.
>>
>>140563428
Aren't they just going to end up in some execution video on Narcoblog or whatever the hell it's called anyway?
>>
>>140568941
No, cartels do that gruesome shit against other cartel members, when they suspect somebody is a cartel member but they are not certain they just put a bullet on their head
>>
>>140569121
Oh, well that's kind of civil I guess...
>>
>>140561193
Godspeed Mexico, I hope this ends for the better in your country. Your people's nationalism needs to be focused on fixing the country, not expanding the shithole.
>>
I'd like to see them yell black lives matter and protest when they got cops shooting fucking miniguns at narcos from a helicopter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5d8eZsgKrg
>>
>>140564824
When one cartel is "destroyed" its only fractured into a myriad of local cartels, which become super violent in order to "eat" the other groups. And the cycle repeats.

Also, poverty. Poor people are drawn into it. One guy told me he doesn't care if his life expectancy is 28 or 29 in cartel wars, as long as he gets to see money in his lifetime. Crappy short-term decisions.

Also corruption. Big time corruption. The more money or whiter the better you're here in Mexico to get away with murder.
>>
If I get deported, what city do you recommend? Mexico city is my main choice. Also what cellphone provider is top tier? Internet? Is Uber popular in Mexico, the metro doesn't look too comfy
>>
>>140566077
True. Never thought of it.

Women will always be women, going for the losers.

I used to have a gf. White, from Guadalajara. I wanted to polish her. She wouldn't, she wanted to "party". She ended up pregnant with a fat ugly ass hole and left her. Now she's crying to get back with me, but I'm happily married.
>>
/ptg/ is now openly defending amnesty jesus fucking christ what happened to that place
>>
>>140570891
dodged a bullet there
>>
>>140567013
Corrupt cartel-infested Mexican govt VS cartels. It's a fucking joke this charade.

Someone has to intervene. UN sanctions. Something else.

Also, people in Michoacan joined forces to make civilian militia against cartels, but the fucking govt rounded them up instead of cartels. See what I mean?
>>
>>140570690
Nothing is comfy over here.

Also, Uber is super popular in Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara, etc. Cabify too. >>140570891
>>
>>140568271
I think drone strikes are a good idea, especially in their remote hideouts where most planning is made.

Also, fuck poor civilians... poor Mexicans always side with cartels.

But those drones have to be US operated, never give them to Mexico govt. Please!
>>
>>140567903
Nope. Since 2003.
>>
>>140570903
>/ptg/
I don't see anything about amnesty there?
>>
>>140571275
What if Trump sends a million soldiers to clean the country up and deal with the cartels and corrupt officials like Pinochet did with the commies?
>>
>>140567095
The dreamer program was bullshit, a political stunt to embed and create a new generation of democratic party members due to the massive exodus in their population. A lot of them are self entitled, and feel they are right by virtue of "just being". Please slap the shit out of them, and demoralize them often. Maybe a few actually took their studies seriously instead of being given easy A's by their teachers, but i doubt it.
>>
>>140571928
well there ya go. point being that its a bit more complicated than declaring war. the corruption is so deep. cartels wield more power than the govt but prefer to operate in the 'shadows'. THeir assests are in cash and properties so its hard to quantify. and they let the shitty politicians and police chiefs and sicarios do all the dirty work. correct me if im wrong
>>
>>140561474
Literally a bluff. It's very cut and dry. DACA is not a law. The president has full authority over it.

Illegals are still illegals. They are making a fuss about this the same way they made a fuss about every other ACTUAL law Trump is trying to apply.
>>
>>140567013
Who's we?

Some villagers in the jungle declared war on the cartels and wiped them out from the local community until the gov. went back in to set up shop for the cartels again.

As another kid pointed out, it's the gov. down there that is running that shit. Not "Super badass cowboy hate gangsters"
>>
>>140572892
They'll just bitch about American intervention. It's a never ending bitch storm from brown people and women.

>PLEASE WHITE PEOPLE/AMERICA HEEELLLP!

>GTFO White people/America, no one needs you!
>>
File: DSC03884.jpg (982KB, 4912x2760px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03884.jpg
982KB, 4912x2760px
You Mexicans should go on Reddit and say "we welcome the dreamers to our homes. Me casa You casa"
>>
>>140561193
It's gonna be a cruel thing. Just imagine the thought of living a different life with better things and then being forced to come back to the small and kinda forgotten town where your parents were born with no gringo stuff. That maybe will make them want to inmigrate...
>>
>>140564824
As one guy has said before you, massive poverty. Also, people feel safer under the cartel than the Mexican government.

And just like Columbia, the Mexican government is too weak to deal with the cartels. The Mexican cartels are literally their own government now.
>>
>>140561193
How much shit are Mexicans going to take before they BTFO their corrupt cartel bought government?
Instead of running away to be poor in the USA, they should make their own country great.
>>
>>140561193
But just for the sake of thinking ahead of the current events it's more likely that
most flee to Canada, you know it's more like USA and they will receive anyone and do anything to give the impression that they are fighting the "evil nazi Drumpf"
>>
>>140575457

Why would anyone leave their comfy life to fight a war against their cartel?
If they were patriotic to begin with they would have never left.
>>
wtf is happening there? i'm from Veracruz
>>
File: Made-for-Movie-6[1].jpg (22KB, 608x240px) Image search: [Google]
Made-for-Movie-6[1].jpg
22KB, 608x240px
>>140561193

Post your war rig.
>>
File: 2016-Nissan-Leaf-EV-rear-badge.jpg (24KB, 660x438px) Image search: [Google]
2016-Nissan-Leaf-EV-rear-badge.jpg
24KB, 660x438px
>>140561751
>Scotia bank
>>
>>140575457

Much like you, my emu cucked friend, mexico has strict national gun control. Even if the people wanted to form a revolution, they literally do not have tools to do so.

I feel bad for them, but they still have to go the fuck back.
>>
>>140575111
And the CIA.
>>
>>140575914
If you wanna know basically some people are criticizing the double standars of the dreamers; their parents flee the country and basically grew like americans, but some wave mexicans flags and brag about the pride and la raza while never been in Mexico, and now that the threat of coming back is real, well some of us are having fun.
>>
>>140561193
Fuck chicanos mate, they will not survive
>>
>>140576343

Good, then they will not burden us any further, and won't cost you more than a burial/cremation.
>>
>>140564824
you faggots from the CIA took our guns, look into what bullshit the Shadow government does and then can you blame us for being a shit country, but first look into everything starting with the school of the Americas
>>
>>140576582

Yea its sad what the CIA has done to your country. We haven't had any control over our government since JFK was assasinated, and what control we took back with Trump seems rather miniscule at this moment.
>>
Are Mexicans worse than negroids?
>>
File: 1502572395748.png (247KB, 1890x780px) Image search: [Google]
1502572395748.png
247KB, 1890x780px
>>140561193

good send them back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh25DB-sfwo
>>
File: persons-0108.png (154KB, 421x529px) Image search: [Google]
persons-0108.png
154KB, 421x529px
>>140577193
believe me, we are cancer but not as much as those fucking apes, at least we are useful for you gringos and very cheap
>>
>Dreamers have to go back
>Trump wants Mexico to pay for the wall
>Mexico can use the deported people Mexico doesn't even like to build said wall

It's a win-win
>>
>>140570903
/ptg/ is literally a Reddit shill circle.
>>
>>140561193

I was looking at TJ with streetview,and although I know there are better places to look at, its a fucking dump lol jesus, how do you even let it get that bad, everything is tagged up with gang signs or whatever, shit on the floor, broken down cars on the side, its like nobody follows the law. Why cant you guys enforce anything? Its no wonder this happened.
>>
The problem is gringos think the mexican shits they have in the usa are the same as the real mexican, and its not like that lol
>>
File: 1993 - Da Bomb 01.jpg (60KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1993 - Da Bomb 01.jpg
60KB, 657x657px
>>140580307
100% this
>>
>>140580307
Those sneaky bastards go there illegally, do crime-related things, ask for handouts, protest waving Mexican flag, don't even speak Spanish or Nahuatl anymore.

Oh those fuckers are coming back here, one way or another. There are still law-abiding Mexicans who believe in being good neighbors, study, and don't ask for welfare. Send them back here, that'll teach those traitors.
>>
>>140561193
I don't know why they're so upset, they're always waving your flag here and everything
>>
>>140574383
Yup, that's how they're gonna live!

Fucking parasite dreamers will come back here, and see for themselves the country they so much longed and miss, backwards hell-hole.

Also, illegals in general. They're coming back too! Fucking ass-holes think they're better than anyone. Little mojaditos will end up dead or starving, and mojaditas will be low-life ficheras and street walker prostitutes.
>>
>>140583888
I know right. They wave our flag, but live over there. They refuse to assimilate for won't turn back to Mexico because is dangerous.

What the hell do dreamers and illegals want? They don't even know, they people without land.

They want to be in the US? Be American. But nooo, they say they're Mexicans, well to Mexico they should be sent back asap.

Also, they think they're better than us Mexicans in Mexico. Why? Fucking caca brown wetbacks who live on welfare. They make us Mexicans look back.

No wonder they wanna throw them back here. They're cancerous everywhere they go.
>>
>>140584747
they are artificial, just created to destabilize an economy and country.
>>
>>140584237
Why the fuck does Vicente Fox act like his life depends on the United States taking as many illegal immigrants as possible?
>>
>>140585227
Just the irresponsible blabbering of a big mouted old man who is disconneted from the world. He's is the old man yelling at the clouds.
>>
>>140561193
but you could literally crap anchor babies on canada and get citizenship for your whole family. their message is loud and clear.

you don't even need a visa to go there, what are you waiting for?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.