[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 2020 He finally cleaned the swamp and most impo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 27

The year is 2020

He finally cleaned the swamp and most importantly sent all the spics back home.

America is white, and manufacturing is slowly returning #MAGA

What are you going to do when Mexico in need of economic support turns to China (still a very large threat and world superpower) and creates an Sino-Spic Alliance.

Chinese Military bases in Mexico begin to pop out. and on top of their military prowess they have a significant Mexican military backing them (say what you want but numbers don't lie)

You can't nuke the fucking country because you'll get some right back. You think you can survive a China-Mexico relation? You've alienated your neighbors, don't cry when they become a threat right in your backyard. Even the great Ronald Reagan was able to envision this with Cuba-USSR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsmgPp_nlok
>>
As usual /pol/ sliding the real problems with idiocy.

no one will dare reply. you're all too much of a bitch.

I can't wait for Chinese military bases in Mexico.
>>
>>140544512
>He finally cleaned the swamp and most importantly sent all the spics back home.
>America is white, and manufacturing is slowly returning #MAGA
This is what amerigoys actually believe.
>>
What happened? Got nothing to say faggots?
>>
>Mexico begins funding spic separatists
>2024 democrat enters office
>race war
>US balkanizes

gg no re
>>
By then most white americans will be walking brainwashed fleshbags of xenoestrogens willing to die and kill in the name of the zog.

You have bigger problems to deal with than some potential spic/chink hand shaking.
>>
>>140549751
>SPYC tag
kek, but this
also our economy isn't 100% limited to trading with the usa
>>
>>140544512
>Okay, so imagine you've solved your problems. Whatchya gonna do when ANOTHER problem comes along, huh? Hahaha checkmate, atheists!
>>
>implying Trump didn't intend for this to happen as an excuse to finally invade and annex Mexico
>>
>>140544512
>He finally cleaned the swamp
If anything he made the swamp much bigger, or like some say, "10d chess".
>>
File: cilantrolimericeverticala1600.jpg (198KB, 1600x2370px) Image search: [Google]
cilantrolimericeverticala1600.jpg
198KB, 1600x2370px
>>140544512
Lots of people in my circle of friends stopped buying US products whenever possible and replaced them with mexican products or imports from other countries

I think the country would be fine with making China and other countries an ally both economically and militarily if things continue the way they are going

The current piece of shit admin in the US can't whine in the international scene if we ally with china or other countries because you basically made us do this, but knowing trump I'm sure he'd find a wsy to bitch about how mexico is an enemy because we didn't bend the knee and settle with his shitty deals
>>
>>140553877
This is another thing I noticed when I traveled to Mexico last year senpai.

Culturally Mexico is getting heavily invested in "Made in Mexico" brand and other "Artisenal" products all home made.

I see a better future for you than I do for us. Sad!
>>
>>140549751

No its just that you guys have an ugly culture, has nothing to do with color, no one would care if mexicans came over with some limits and started life here, but that's not what's happening, it's a free for all and most of you guys think this is okay. A wall does not mean white supremacy as much as MSM wants you to believe.
>>
File: murimutt.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
murimutt.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>140544512
>america is white
>>
This is such a gay thread that could have only been made by a trumptard, sage.
>>
>>140544512

im havin a giggle mate
>>
>>140556016
nervous giggle? ;^)

>>140555910
fuck you spic. It's already starting

>Mexico Plays the 'China Card'
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/09/mexcio-nafta-plan-b/538620/
>>
>>140556157
What if we archive it https://unvis.it/theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/09/mexcio-nafta-plan-b/538620
>>
>>140555839

>allows kikes to do wahtever the fuck they want
>shames the population into a self hating frenzy
>take benefits from law abiding citizens and give them to the lowest of the low while whites clap and cheer their way to extinction
>"you guys have an ugly culture"

No, you and your kind are retarded beyond any help and the fact that the subversion has just accelerated means that unless you wake the fuck up and do something its over. It has nothing to do with niggers, mudslimes or beaners, you limp wristed faggots would just find something else to cuck you to death.
>>
>>140553877
hahhahaa omfg who FUCKIN cares. Fuck your peso's paco. Sort your shit out, fix your economy and make your own people want to live there and then you can wag your fuckin shit covered finger. fuck yourself.
>>
This apartheid state needs to be dismantled. The poor of this country are ruled ruthlessly by the Rabi Blancos who have no concern for the lives of the people.
>>
File: 1504571461149.jpg (233KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
1504571461149.jpg
233KB, 615x615px
>china tries to make nice with mexico
>US announces a 'policing action' to remove the corrupt mexican government and restore democracy and freedom across the land
who would stop them? the UN? LOL
>>
just annex mexico lmao
>>
>>140556649
unironically kys
>>
>>140556540
Mexico is already desirable enough for them to stay at.

Mexican migrants have been leaving the United States at a greater rate than they have entered thanks to harsher immigration policies #MAGA, Worst economic opportunities in the USA and better economic opportunities in Mexico (I'm not saying it's better than the USA, it's still worse but factoring cost of living, etc.)

Mexicans are more willing now than ever to stay put and rebuild their economic problems.

The current illegal immigrants are all central americans from El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc. etc.
>>
>>140556472

>Your kind

I'm not white in the slightest, you are probably lighter skinned than me. See there is your 1-2 punch again, you talk emotional ramblings with no substance and no argument, this is typical with hispanics who cannot own up to the bullshit that has been going on in this country. The problem is how not just Mexico, but El Salvador and all of central america, how they abuse the system, coming on a temporary visa that only lasts a couple of months and you guys end up living here your entire lives, and bringing more children when you cannot even afford to feed one by yourself. Then you get on benefits which you didn't pay a dime into and cry racism when the country tries to enforce its laws. This is the problem I have with illegals and it has nothing to do with white people, miho, you can point your fingers all you want, but it is majority hispanic people who do this shit and I should know I live in this mother fucker and see it daily. You guys just have no shame in this game, which is sad.
>>
>>140557087

>JEWsa removing their own CIA assets

>>140557504

that is my exact point you retarded common-core victim, even if you aren't white you're still part of the amerinigger culture that is destroying itself, but the only one to blame is the american people itself, for allowing themselves to be brainwashed by kikes and replaced by lowlifes like you
>>
>>140549751
Paisano laying down some truth on the table
>>
>>140544512
>China will go to war with the country that its entire fucking economy depends on.
>Will ally itself whose main exports are meth, coke and cheap strawberry pickers.

You are delusional.

Try harder faggot.
>>
>>140557815

>DA JEWS DID ID

You are deflecting, because in the end it is your own people who are taking advantage of you, ESPECIALLY IN THE UNITED STATES. The lobbyists who promote illegal immigration all have mexican last names, they are not jews my friend. You really think they pay for illegals legal fees out of love and compassion? It is purely for profit, so you really cannot say its the kikes or the "whites" here, it's just the same people who made your country the way it is now and you need to clean it up. Anybody with two brain cells can see why Mexico is in the situation it is in right now and its really sad because you are literally next to the USA and have no excuse not to make it and become prosperous country, you guys aren't Bolivia or Venezuelan but because there are no checks and balances, because there are no laws or rules, you will suffer and unfortunately people will try to come here and fuck it up for everyone else.
>>
File: 1c4uye.jpg (26KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1c4uye.jpg
26KB, 315x315px
>>140558513
>>China will go to war with the country that its entire fucking economy depends on.
>>Will ally itself whose main exports are meth, coke and cheap strawberry pickers.

pic related for both. Stay butthurt faggot. China no longer relies on you.
>>
File: 1494955623888.jpg (51KB, 591x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494955623888.jpg
51KB, 591x768px
>>140558599

>The lobbyists who promote illegal immigration all have mexican last names, they are not jews my friend.

I remember when I was just as bluepillled as you. Good times.
>>
File: IMG_8405.jpg (308KB, 650x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8405.jpg
308KB, 650x501px
Already happened anon. Mexico and China have strengthened ties like never since the 45 years of relations between the two dragons. Just this week, our President is in China making deals with Russia and China, specifically.
>>
If the US is thinking about taking some minor actions against China for building a few island in the Pacific that is relatively close to their shores, what makes you think any US president would allow China to build military bases at our own doorstep, especially where our Navy patrols.

Plus do you think China would want to build military bases in Mexico, they barely give a shit about what is happening outside their sphere of Asia, much less some random nation that borders the US. Plus they know if war breaks out and Mexico and China were allied for some reason, China knows that Mexico would get stomped by the US should it would be a waste to send troops for bases they know are going to fall.

Though I will admit, this bait was at least a much higher quality then what the board was getting the past week so you have something for that.
>>
File: IMG_8411.jpg (44KB, 651x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8411.jpg
44KB, 651x400px
Looking for greener pastures. Great friendship.
>>
>>140559259
land invasion of america through mexico and canada when?
>>
>>140559275
its leverage to force america out of asia while they're distracted on the home front
>>
>Implying mexico isn't the new china

Fucking kek, nigger.
>>
>>140559275
You're pretty delusional to think that won't happened. It happened with Cuba and will easily happen with Mexico.

The Chinese military will come in covertly marked as commercial freight ships. No one will know better.
>>
File: IMG_8403.jpg (51KB, 651x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8403.jpg
51KB, 651x400px
Discussing the important issues.
>>
I know a Sino-Spic alliance is very likely and that scares me. I don't want no deal with no chinks. I like America and its freedom!
>>
Germany already tried this in WW2.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram#Mexican_response
Mexico knew it was completely retarded and wouldn't end well for them in any scenario.
>>
>>140558760
>China no longer relies on you

Please enlighten us. /pol already is aware of China's oil deal it is bartering with oil producing countries. What else do you have?

China's entire manufacturing industry relies on taking Western, mainly American, technology and copying it to a T. Innovation is something China hasn't been known for since it invented gunpowder a millennia ago to celebrate it's new year a month after the real one.

And Mexico? You mean the shitty empire that failed to conquer a single US territory which provoked a nation less than 80 years to blow it the fuck out and give up over half it's empire (which could have, should have been 3/4)?

Again, you are delusional.
>>
>>140551843
A correct modernization of NAFTA as well as an implementation of the RISE act are necessary to ensure cohesion with our ally. What OP says is a real concern
>>
File: 1504560033887.jpg (51KB, 358x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504560033887.jpg
51KB, 358x360px
>>140559834
Chinks bring more wealth and prosperity at the cost of no google or facebook.

I'll take that any day!
>>
>>140560139
To be fair, mexico's 'half empire' was mostly a wasteland. Mexico wanted to populate those areas and so it let the eternal texan in. The rest is history.
>>
>>140560551
Bullshit. They're soulless, pieces of shit that are at corruption levels beyond even ours and that's a big bar.
>>
>>140556228
>nobody greeted norwaybro-bot
Now that's a shame
>>
It's more likely that in the future we sell some states to America...
>>
>>140560551
chinese people all have facebook. At least in taiwan if you don't have a facebook account people will think you're a weirdo and avoid you IRL. and I'm sure whatever they use for google is even more invasive and has more spyware than google uses.

Chinese social dogma is rooted in pure communism and they're still even worse than our leftists.
>>
>>140560139
>relies on taking Western, mainly American, technology and copying

please what a terrible meme. The chinese are straight up jew about this. They don't waste money on R&D they leave that to the americucks. They steal it and there is absolutely nothing you do about it. That's the best part.

They ban the companies which they stole from to conduct business in china making their own homebrew version of google (baidu), facebook (wechat and weibo), amazon (alibaba) and are now on track to becoming wealthier than each company on it's own.

The chinese know what they are doing. while you sit around watching your demise.
>>
>>140560551

The only thing chinks brought to California are overpriced homes and cost of living. They come in with their large sums of money and buy up houses to pad their portfolios. Fuck the chinks.
>>
File: IMG_8399.jpg (86KB, 899x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8399.jpg
86KB, 899x665px
>>140560811
Tell me you look into Xi Jinping's eyes and not see the depth of the Yangtze in them.
>>
> What are you going to do when Mexico in need of economic support turns to China

hahahaha lazy fucking beaners always looking for a handout. sage, hide, kill communists, etc
>>
>>140559833
I heard that Japan wants to buy the Baja California peninsula, maybe they are selling this land to China
>>
>tfw Chinks flooding into Mexico and it actually reduces corruption and pollution, stabilizes the economy and improves hygene and morals and conduct
>>
>>140561410
This is the response of fear.

An American who cannot and will not comprehend the true danger because it fears it's well being.
>>
File: 1485667306076.jpg (36KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485667306076.jpg
36KB, 560x375px
>>140544512
>China
>A superpower
>>
>>140561667
>>140561634
>>
>China
>Mexico
>Being on par with the United States militarily
>>
>>140544512
>sage

Poor country + semi-poor country != economic powerhouse

>how many times in history does Mexico have to lose till they realize they are a lost cause?
>>
>>140544512
>implying we wouldn't invade Mexico and put in a puppet government
>>
>>140544512
>Two extremely corrupt governments making an alliance
I don't see how this can end badly
>>
>>140561843
>>140561634
>>
File: 1503291004965.jpg (51KB, 716x399px) Image search: [Google]
1503291004965.jpg
51KB, 716x399px
>>140544512
>Mexican military
>>
>>140561745
>Half of said military are mexicans
>>
>>140544512
>send all the educated DACA recipients to mexico
>mexico in need of economic support
Really Obfuscates my Oranges
>>
>>140561626
>hygiene and morals

someone get him on a chinese queue, preferably mainland.
>>
>>140561964
>>140561745
>muh supercarrier.
>we iz kangs and shiet
'
please.
>>
>>140561964

> mexican """""""""intellectuals""""""""""
>>
>>140549331
>By 2033 Mexico has conquered all of the separated american states
>As the mexican president prepares to declare the creation of the greater mexican lebensraum a shot can be heard
>President falls dead to the ground as the only man with a chin which makes the Bogdanoffs cower in fear appears
>Charles II is back for what is truly his, and this time... Its personal

Coming soon to cinemas
>>
>>140561947
>sage

By all means, if you are right and an allaiance forms...then by all means. You remind me of those fighters who gloat then get their asses handed to them within the first few seconds of the first round. Why are you trying to warn us? Are you trying to get us to back down from deporting? Seriously?
>>
>>140562171
I'd watch the fuck out of this.
>>
>>140559259
big chink little spic what is going on here, height by iq?
>>
>>140562021
Non-whites are all sent to non-combat roles. Those in combat roles are still 90% white.
>>
>>140559374
Putin wants to invest in the cartels
>>
>>140562207
no. I want it to happen. I want to witness the decline of Rome.

Like the British Empire, your time is ending. Chinese Century is at dawn.
>>
>>140544512
The PRC will collapse by then
>>
>>140561207
That's because you're a poorfag loser. Business owners and property owners love the higher prices
>>
>>140562021
one would assume that if they are in the military they are pretty assimilated.
>>
>>140544512
America would easily be 74% white or higher. Better than Europe's 50%
>>
File: 1503018680514.jpg (184KB, 1024x617px) Image search: [Google]
1503018680514.jpg
184KB, 1024x617px
>>140561730
>Fear the chinks
China has rises and falls throughout history. They completely fall apart not long after they reach the peak of their power, and then again wither and become and irrelevant shit hole again that people can't wait to get away from.

Quit being such an a commiechink apologist, faggot.
>CHINA STRONK!
Their military is big. But they have no way to actually move it. They're not even close either in terms of technology capable of hitting us.
>MUH STEALTH FIGHTER!
Failed. Horribly.
China parades their ground forces on the TV, and cucks like you piss yourselves. That's all they have. A large ground force. Not much of a navy or air force to speak of, and certainly not large enough combined to move that big army they've got.

Militarily speaking, we could completely destroy their entire military over a long holiday weekend, and they know it. It's why they're crying with their
>IT'S UNFAIR TO PULL YOUR TRADE FROM US FOR SUPPORTING THE NORKS WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
We could yank their entire economy out from under them, and they wouldn't be able to touch us. And if they do, their entire country gets turned into a giant glass parking lot. You forget, we've nuked slants before. We've got no problem doing it again when they get uppity and forget their place in the geopolitical order.
>>
>>140562365
More like energy. Don't project diploanon.
>>
>>140562566
negative. we live in a reality where the military is the ONLY "safety net" and opportunity left for the POOR in America to make it to the middle class.

University is higher than ever before. Student debt beyond salvation.

The military is there out of necessity for the poor, created by the wealthy. it's not a true "volunteer" army.

>>140562517
fuck the baby boomers. they destroyed this country.
>>
>>140544512
>2020
>The world's premier superpower is India
>It's primary export: fecal matter
>shown to boost crop yields to unheard of levels
>food prices go through the floor, world population in exponential growth once again
>and its all pajeets, who are all now millionaires
>they buy all the american real estate
>mississippi is designated shitting river
>earth's oceans are the color and consistency of diarrhea
>mass extinction because no poo in loo
>>
>>140544512
>stablishing a chang-pedro alliance
for that to happen our treacherous politicians would have t be dealt with really fucking fast, their insidious anglophilia has pretty much fucked our country beyond repair. If the politicians are replaced with some other friendly to chang and Li it might happen, after all people now consider burgers even more hostile than before. It might happen, but PRI and PAN traitors (as well as other retards) need to go first.
>>
>>140562280
Starring Christoph Waltz as Charles II
>>
>>140562685
>we could completely destroy their entire military over a long holiday weekend
at least try to be realistic. you can't even take on NOKO without major american casualties. That's the reality of war regardless of how many missiles and jets you have.
>>
>>140545119
>corporation care only about shekels
>burgers demand more shekels
>corporation proceed to accelerate the automation transition and the aforementioned murricans get BTFO
>now that the dust is settled and cheeto guy is no more (either because his dead or his term has come to and end) another treacherous prick take office and then we've got a TPP faggotry all over again

>that ain't no fair dawg, the obnoxiously rich have way too shekels n sheeeeeit
>bu bu but that gomunism
>americans be like: SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT
>>
File: 1503896886448.png (308KB, 475x395px) Image search: [Google]
1503896886448.png
308KB, 475x395px
>>140544512
Bring it
>>
>>140563495
dis
>>
>>140544512
Who said we would stop trading with Mexico?
>>
>>140556472
> you limp wristed faggots would just find something else to cuck you to death.
ayyyyyy topest fucking kek
so true hahahaha
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>140563612
>muh nukes.

enjoy the radiation fallout just like the chinky boys. Samson Option for all right? learn from your master, Israel.
>>
Yeah...Mexico is going to let China move military bases onto their land...k. They would all starve. They get all their food from the US. We ran out all of their farms with NAFTA
>>
File: fusion_44428_1_g44428.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fusion_44428_1_g44428.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>140544512
>>
Actually is happening, The Dragon Mart at Cancun just stoped by technicisms and sjw
>>
File: 1436404373094.jpg (67KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1436404373094.jpg
67KB, 992x558px
>>140544512

You fucktards try to use guilt, then threats, then emotions, etc

We don't give a shit!
Take all your illegal scumbag people back and fix your own fucking country

Adios Pedro
Adios Maria
Glad to see you go
>>
>>140563857
>They would all starve.
a very arable nation
>starve.

please. at least try.
>>
>>140562171
>>140563325

ayyyy muh sides, good one lad
>>
>>140564192
bye bye cleetus
>>
File: 1492323457460.jpg (11KB, 236x170px) Image search: [Google]
1492323457460.jpg
11KB, 236x170px
>>140544512

>America is white, and manufacturing is slowly returning #MAGA

I'm not shitposting, but are there people on this board that actually believe this is happening?
>>
>>140559759

And what was the outcome? The USSR backed the fuck off.
>>
File: ehehehe.png (56KB, 542x567px) Image search: [Google]
ehehehe.png
56KB, 542x567px
>>140564496
I wonder (((who))) is behind this post.
>>
>>140563857
>They get all their food from the US.
I doubt the U.S.A. exports dogs to Mexico
>>
>>140564709
Only because Khrushchev was a massive pussy ass bitch.

If he were more like Kim, Florida at the very least would not exist today.
>>
too many shills (too many shills!)
>>
>>140564990
>I doubt the U.S.A. exports dogs to Mexico
Daily reminder that insects will be a staple of global cuisine as population grows. Stay mad, faggot. More pussy ass American's fearing the inevitable change that's coming to them and the world.
>>
File: 1478286864912.gif (337KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478286864912.gif
337KB, 500x375px
>>140564985

>i say trump is apart of the Jewish swamp, not draining it
>oy vey, he's the semite guys, not trump!
>>
File: 1495562366361.jpg (198KB, 1442x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1495562366361.jpg
198KB, 1442x1440px
>>140565981
>>
>>140564049
In a perfect reality
>>
>>140544512
>Chinese Military bases in Mexico begin to pop out
Doesn't the Mexican constitution forbid foreign troops on its soil?
>>
>>140566914
>a constitution cannot be amended
they can do whatever the fuck they want just like you.
>>
File: 1377848460534.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
1377848460534.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>140566297
>>
File: 1495561180637.jpg (82KB, 578x513px) Image search: [Google]
1495561180637.jpg
82KB, 578x513px
>>140567376
>>
>>140553877

>Lots of people in my circle of friends stopped buying US products whenever possible and replaced them with mexican products or imports from other countries

Wish all Latin America had the balls to promote this
>>
>>140569398
Make North America Great Again!
>>
>>140562402
You realize the decline of Rome was leftist liberals getting sacked by barbarians (I guess in this case, chinks and spics) and the conservative legionaries (pol) essentially rebuilt society afterwards...

>sage
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.