[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matthew 10:33(KJV) - But whosoever shall deny me before men,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

Matthew 10:33(KJV) - But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
>>
>>140519827
you should never abandon Jesus. not even as a muslim
>>
Amen
>>
>>140519827
Amen
>>
File: Draco_Malfoy_Profile[1].jpg (16KB, 249x439px) Image search: [Google]
Draco_Malfoy_Profile[1].jpg
16KB, 249x439px
>>140519827
>just wait till my father hears about this
>>
File: New Text Document.jpg (731KB, 2403x1287px) Image search: [Google]
New Text Document.jpg
731KB, 2403x1287px
>>140519827
>>
>2017
>Science has studied spiritual experiences
>thanks to this we now know meditation produces them and it is good for health
>/pol/ still shills jeebus
>>
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
>>
violently eradicate cults
>>
>>140520529
Be gone, shill.
>>
>>140520529
(((((((((science)))))))))
>>
>>140519827
Matthew 10:34 (KJV) -Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
>>
If you have seen me , you have seen the Father.

I and my Father are one

I am the Way the Truth and the Life . No man comes to the Father but by me.
>>
>>140519827
Do you know what the priest says when you get married in the church?
>Anon, son of Abraham and Sarah... bla bla
Yes the memory is fresh.
>>
>>140521362
what priests say that?
>>
File: quranicverses.jpg (41KB, 462x350px) Image search: [Google]
quranicverses.jpg
41KB, 462x350px
>>140519827
>>
>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The current state of Israel is an abomination.
>>
>>140521532
No sorry. All I know is my dad got annoyed in church when he found out I'm not actually his son.
>>
>>140521613
Orthodox.
>>
>>140521532
No one knows the day and the hour.
>>
>>140521671
>>140521740
THEN OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDNT READ IT
imbecile
>>
Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
>>
>>140521532
No one knows when, it's anti-biblical to claim it. What we do know is that the times will be hard and faith will go away, which is happening
>>
/pol/ is a pagan board
Fuck off shills
>>
>>140522086
>No I didn't read it
>THEN OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T READ IT
Yes I just said that.
>>
>>140522086
t. satan
More things must happen before comming of Christ. Obligatory RFIDs in your forehead or arm and anti-christ will come before Christ, for example.
>>
>>140522366
good job not reading it mr t satan
>>
What if I tell people I believe in God but actually don't?
>>
>>140522168
what did i claim?
>>
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
>>140522508

just tell the truth
>>
>>140522233
so read it
>>
Jesus is a cuck deity. Learn to worship the based Old Testament God.
>>
>>140522659
same God
>>
Quit getting hung up over the "hour and the day". That back and forth argument is part of the great deceiver's plans. Just know who your Christ is, and who He isn't, or you'll be part of the multitude that is left mourning once the Almighty's wrath begins to rain down.
>>
>>140522366
p.s.
you dont even know the identity of the antichrist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv2wUz_qrX4
here the 10 prime identifiers of it are laid out and matched up with the entity we all know very well
>>
>>140522777
it is interesting and invigorating and revealing and inspiring to perhaps know the year
>>
>>140522168
hello
what did i claim
>>
>>140522948
He will do miracles and claim that he is Christ
>>
I fucking can't stop masturbating.

FUCK
>>
>>140523727
Ask God for help
>>
>>140523344
yes indeed
did you watch the video?
>>
>>140524089
Not yet
>>
>>140522720
Yes, they are both the same kike god.
>>
>>140523344
>He will do miracles and claim that he is Christ
"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."
1 john 2:22
So if he's pretending to be jesus how does that fit?
Interestingly islam does this very thing. What do they say? God did not beget and was not begotten, god has no son. They say jesus is "messiah" but denies that he is son of god, and calls him a simple prophet only.
They also claim that jesus wasn't crucified but someone else took their place.
Jews also deny that jesus is son of god unfortunately, some even pretend that mary must've slept with someone else and joseph wasn't aware of it, and also calls him simply a prophet. Denying the virgin birth.
Is it incredible far fetched to suggest that the jews might be the synagogue of satan who pretend to be jews following god but aren't, and that the islamisists and the caliphates they want to reesteablish is the beast empire who follows that doctrine of denying jesus as son of god aswell? Heck muslims even wait for a singular emperor they call the mahdi sometime in the future.
I'm not even trying to slam jews or muslims as individuals and these things, but what they believe in, well it seems to fit the antichrist warning don't they?
>>
>>140524362
No idea, I'm new into Christianity. The only thing I can tell you is that I think allah is antichrist.
>>
>>140524786
>No idea, I'm new into Christianity. The only thing I can tell you is that I think allah is antichrist.
I see, welcome aboard brother, love you.
>>
>>140524362
>t've slept with someone else and joseph wasn't aware
I'm not amazingly educated on the bible, I am a Baptist but still learning a lot of new things although I was reading about this recently and I believe the bible also mentioned that the "anti-christ" will be so convincing that even very strong faithful Christians will fall for it. I'm 25 and I haven't heard of a single Christian becoming a follower of Mohammad so I don't think that muslims are the anti-christ that is spoken of in the Holy Bible.
>>
>>140522659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHGUfxcVesI
>>
>>140526330
>the "anti-christ" will be so convincing that even very strong faithful Christians will fall for it

(Rev 13:8) And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If you've accepted His gift by grace, then you're name is written in the book of life. It cannot be erased, and the antichrist cannot deceive you.
>>
>>140526864
Last sentence is mine, the Revelations verse is His.
>>
>>140526864
>>140527020
I think I found the quote I was talking about
"Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Regardless, most of the signs that imply the end is near hasn't really happened yet so for all we know it might not happen in our lifetime but who knows.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.