[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurricane Irma largest in history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (472KB, 926x795px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
472KB, 926x795px
Could (((they))) be creating these hurricanes? it's well known we've created weather machines. Could they be up to something? perhaps hurricane harvey missed its target...
>>
>>140519318
>it's well known we've created weather machines
>>
>>140519318

Its going straight to Broward County. Seems like Podesta wants more pizza.
>>
>>140519455
sorry i meant outside of the most oppressive nanny state ever created we know about things that we don't need to know sometimes.
for instance i know that your government let 1400 children get raped by yet another paki (aka asian) grooming gang. I know your gov't gave a fucking castle to a family of niggers and they collect thousands of your tax dollars while living in it. I know another "asian" grooming gang drugged, gangraped, murdered, ground up and fed a girl to you nige.
>>
Harvey was the first proper HAARP test run for such a scale.

Now that they've seen what their configurations do, they're gonna mush about with a shit load to make the next few the worst ones possible.

Remember, remember, the 23rd of September.
>>
>>140521210
HAARP memers are bluepilled or diverting shills. Planet X is approaching.
>>
Scared of a bit of wind kek its just air you pussies you can't even see it
>>
The underground Nazis are doing it
>>
>>140519318
I hope it just btfos Miami and nowhere else.
>>
pol is exactly like that comic where the black kid falls off the bike and blames white people except jews instead of whites
>>
>thinking humans have this much power
What the fuck is up with our species being so egotistical?
OP, do you have any idea how much power you're dealing with here? When it comes to hurricanes?
You could drop 10 Tsar Bombas at various places around this thing and it wouldn't even break stride.
>>
>>140526179
that's a good meme, i like that meme.
>>
File: C&C.png (177KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
C&C.png
177KB, 400x300px
>>140519318
>>
>>140519318
barbuda measured winds 103kts, biggest ever, yeah right
>>
>>140519859
not even gonna make landfall on florida
>>
File: pol.jpg (20KB, 369x365px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
20KB, 369x365px
>>140519318
>Could (((they))) be creating these hurricanes?
>>
>>140523048
this we have bigger fish to fry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.