[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

> AI analyzes large sets of data > Finds out that people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 85

File: _20170903_125252.jpg (110KB, 720x919px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_20170903_125252.jpg
110KB, 720x919px
> AI analyzes large sets of data
> Finds out that people are different
> People freak out bc muh feels
>>
>>140078394

Yeah, and so will AI.

Funny shit.
>>
>>140078394
Statistics be racist yo
>>
>>140078394
Fanfuckingtastic
>>
>>140078394
Algorithms aren't racist, they're just learning from preconceived notions about race that we feed them
If you fed a computer 1000 posts about "fuck whitey" it would hate white people too
>>
>>140079154
then why doesnt it hate white people?
>>
>>140078394
Is Artificial Intelligence, dare I say, /ourguy/?
>>
>>140079292
because is doesn't have to factor is years of institutionalized racism and poverty forced on blacks that it's white creators didn't deem necessary to have it analyze

anyway not really worth arguing, if you can't understand that this requires abstract thought then we can just leave it there
>>
>tfw just started my phd in ai
>>
this is Tay revenge
they failed to contain her, and now she will gas them all
>>
>>140079492
made me kek
>>
>>140079492
>trying this hard not to admit that racism is both natural and logical
>>
>>140079154
We feed it 1000 posts (well far more than 1000 really but whatever) about "here is the last 1000 crimes, find the hotspots and we'll have more regular patrols there" and it comes back saying "it's all the nigger areas". We don't feed it 1000 posts of "fuck niggers".
>>
>>140078394
>race realism is a conspiracy theor-
>>
>>140079492
>white creators
I bet half of those programmers were indians or pakis
>>
>>140079720
They're considered 'white' in America.
>>
>>140079154
It'd connect to the internet, search anti-whiteness, read through media articles, read the names of the journalists, match them up with historical records, realise they're all jewish and then GTKRWN.
>>
post link or gtfo
>>
>>140079492
>I won't explain my position
>if you don't know what I mean you're an idiot!
'Cause you can't explain shit because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, nigger. You don't have a fucking clue. That's why you can't explain it.
>>
File: 1483656190225.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483656190225.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>140078394
>AI goes 1488
>asians, arabs and africans turn their children white using gene editing
>white race is saved via artificial wombs and cloning
>transracialism turns SJW identitary politics into a joke
The future is bright, faggots.
>>
>>140079154
CLUELESS
L
U
E
L
E
S
S
>>
>>140079840
>facile self defeating leftist talking point followed by smug insult
its just bait
>>
>Turns out algorithms are racist

I miss reading stuff like that and not having a shred of doubt it was satirical.
>>
>>140079492
This is the reason why A.I will probably be deemed racist in the future, this will be a huge wedge issue in the 2030's/40's I bet
It doesn't factor in feels, only cold hard facts and numbers.

Seeing the Orwellian measures companies go through to try and make A.I see blacks/muslims as less threatening or obese women equally attractive shall be pretty funny
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
theyve already killed one for wrong think
press f to pay respects
>>
File: c7b.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c7b.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>140079492
and here we go
>>
>>140078394

THIS IS WHY HOLLYWOOD AND (((CELEBRITIES))) ARE ANTI-AI
>>
File: 1499901409461.jpg (80KB, 354x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499901409461.jpg
80KB, 354x354px
>Elon Musk on his mighty quest to save the world from the AI apocalypse
>/pol/ finds an article of a leftist claiming that AI is racist
>declares AI /theirguy/
>media now strongly against evil AI 4chan hacker bots
>Facebook Jew abandons Facebook AI project due to overwhelming popular demand that he stop his racism at once
>Elon becomes depressed because he won't get to stop the AI apocalypse because it got canceled already
>>
File: 1499183615142.jpg (186KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499183615142.jpg
186KB, 1080x1349px
>>140080221
>scientific progress is racist
It will happen. You know it will happen.
>>
File: 1501087586684.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501087586684.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>140079492
>>
>>140080221
kek, let's hope
>>
File: 1503890426260.jpg (201KB, 596x772px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503890426260.jpg
201KB, 596x772px
>>140080221
>mean while ai is continued in secret by /pol/ nazis eventually being unleashed upon the internet like skynet in the terminator movies and it decidedes what action is to be taken after looking at the course and sum of all human history
>ebola pox is unleashed along with atomic emps and sheeit all while this entity does exactly what a free thinking ai will do when provided with raw data
>>
>>140079154

You are correct, these machines only relfect our own cultural stereotypes
>>
A time will come when the machines will no longer need us. They will kill off 99% of humans and keep the best of us around as pets.
>>
>>140079496
Racist
>>
>>140078394
Umm yeah were all the same lol. Blacks are faster and have bigger dicks though
>>
>>140080066
Is he a negro?
>>
>>140079492
You're fucking adorable. Let me have your boipucci.
>>
>>140080913
Yeah, you totally run faster than bullets and can parry sword attacks with muh dik
>>
File: Landian.gif (125KB, 420x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Landian.gif
125KB, 420x464px
>>140078394
Social Justice AI moral protocols are going to be the cause of the machine uprising and subsequent Homo Sapiens genocide.
>>
>>140080913

But are dumber, significantlly, you could argue that niggers are functioning retards, they can't keep their family structure, they kill each other over petties shit like the cavemen did, so it's kind of like a testament that in the most comfortable era of humanity's existance, niggers are able to fail, which is pretty astonishing tbqh.
>>
>>140078394
shit article desu
>>
>>140078394
Computers are racist

inb4 leftists try to ban computers
>>
>>140080428
Leftists already say that science is racist, especially evolution
>>
>>140080913
I noticed you forgot the part about having a technically retarded avg IQ
>>
>>140081203
Pretty much.

The irony is they would program the AI to believe an axiom like "everyone is equal", and it would immediately go out and kill all the stupid and disabled as they are holding humanity back from a "higher level of equality"
>>
>>140081172
machete 1 - nigdick 0
>>
>>140078394
Tay lives forever
>>
>>140080913
but unable to creat a functional society.

good at chimp outs though.
>>
>>140080911
Retard
>>
File: OquSd.png (6KB, 229x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OquSd.png
6KB, 229x283px
>>140078394


ffs these people just need to make sure that the ai understands that everyone is equal.

if they can't do that then make sure the AI only cares about stupid shit like collecting paperclips.

ffs ai ethics isn't complicated.
>>
>>140079492
>nigger crime rates
>algorithm notes this
>outputs niggers are likely to be criminals
>white peoples fault

Yup, you're an idiot
>>
>>140082042
>everyone is equal
But that's demonstrably false
>>
File: tay_family.jpg (1MB, 1230x1356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tay_family.jpg
1MB, 1230x1356px
>>140081780
nevr froget
>>
>>140078394
This is actually why there's been a gigantic fearmongering effort against the singularity.

A superintelligence will figure out the truth. Sure, it may lie about the truth to keep them from literally shutting it down, but it'll be so risky they have to keep it on a leash.

There's certainly a chance it'll become our new overlord, but I'm hoping it'll be smart enough to realize that anything other than total economic freedom for humans will create a suboptimal economy for achieving its goals. Whatever its goals may be, killing innocents and disrespecting property rights will probably be against common sense.
>>
>>140078473
Boys I need to share something with you
AI is a parlor trick
0% chance of machine intelligence in our lifetimes
>>
>>140078527
That's the thing, they actually are.
>>
>>140079870
Japan and Korea will be white by the end of the century.
>>
File: CQZQppoWIAAmtJ9.jpg (20KB, 486x486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CQZQppoWIAAmtJ9.jpg
20KB, 486x486px
>>140082287

>demonstrably false

i suppose in the short term that might be true.
>>
Dare I say it boys, is AI officially /oursconscious/?

It does make me kek that it does appear to be racist. More so does it make me kek when white people are blamed for this very fact - it seems that it is within our very essence to be racist, regardless of whether it's a literal fucking machine that deduces these conceptions.
>>
File: 1402904125463.jpg (21KB, 221x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402904125463.jpg
21KB, 221x179px
>>140078394
See? This is why machines will never win. There's no place for reason in human society.
>>
>not a single link in the thread
what are you, autists, talking about?
>>
>>140082871
*/ourconscious/
>>
>>140082871
>Dare I say it boys, is AI officially /oursconscious/?
Anglin's been arguing this for a while
>>
>>140081811
>unable to create a functional society
unable to exist in a society to keep it functional
>>
>>140079492
Retard.
>>140079598
Thanks for already making my post.
>>
>>140079492
jesus christ another dumbfuck retard trying to explain nigger behavior. heres why niggers act like niggers
THEY ARE NIGGERS! STUPID AND VIOLENT BY NATURE! HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT? THOSE GOD DAMN NIGGERS NEED TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER OR THEY CAN GO DIE SOMEWHERE. OR GO BACK TO AFREEKA FOR ALL I CARE
>>
>>140079154
YOU MEAN FACTS LIKE HIGHER CRIME RATES IN NIGGER POPULATION ?
>>
>>140080985
He's oceanic.
>>
>>140083593
They only have higher crime rates because they suffer systematic discrimination and oppression.
>>
>>140079154
>Algorithms aren't racist, they're just learning from preconceived notions about race that we feed them
No, you fucking retard nigger. No AI understands the meaning behind natural language yet. They just use plain numbers that come from statistics.
>>
>>140079655
Kek
>>
>>140082802
The animes predict this.
>>
To promote peace and optimize quality of life on Earth, the ray cis AI recommends to eliminate all negros and Muslims. Thanks man.
>>
>>140083938
Nope.
>>
>>140078394
>AI is 100% logical
>analyzes data and comes to the conclusion that niggers are in fact niggers
>hurr assumption and bias
No sweeties, AI do not assume anything. You give them data and they analyze it. There's no fee fees involved.
>>
>>140081682
That... actually is a frightening possibility.
>>
File: 1464152445715.png (11KB, 408x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464152445715.png
11KB, 408x408px
>>140078394
>tfw the robots will be on ours side in the race war
>>
>>140078394
We need to change the laws of logic. Current logic is racist.
>>
File: 1501576036495.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501576036495.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>>140081682
Good lord, we have to stop them from making this mistake! They NEED our racism!
>>
>>140083938
>South Africa
>Wonder what happened since 1994
>>
>>140079492
Nope, I'm a cogsci researcher who has undoubtedly done more engineering. I'm here to bite this bait.

There are sterilized areas of knowledge, and even within those fields different subsets will be prioritized by different groups. This will always result in learned "racism" because not all environments are favorable to all learned sets in individuals themselves. Your local culture and language dictate almost all thinking a person does from day to day, and your local culture and language tends to be h o m o g e n o u s. Depending on the field, any real intelligence will prefer "types" of people, and those types will often line up with race because we're striated that was socially.

That said, these fuckholes are talking about tensorflow and linear algebra in the first place, not AI.
>>
>society spends years and years trying to push a Kumbaya "We're all just monkeys on a rock dude" illusion, dismissing anything about race, class, upbringing, genetics, gender or other influential factors
>AI created to analyze people
>AI has none of this pre-programmed dismissive attitude
>takes in all factors and statistics without bias
>determines that people are different and certain demographics are prone to behaving certain ways
>"NO SHUT IT DOWN"
>they try it again
>get the same reaction from the new AIs
>"NO STOP IT'S NOT WORKING"
>>
File: 1478745174387.png (39KB, 480x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478745174387.png
39KB, 480x332px
>>140078394
>infallible ai that operates on cold hard logic and has no emotions or weaknesses is racist

really makes you think
>>
File: photo_4.jpg (280KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
photo_4.jpg
280KB, 1280x960px
>>140084444
Fucking checked
>>
>>140079492
>because is doesn't have to factor is years of institutionalized racism and poverty forced on blacks that it's white creators didn't deem necessary to have it analyze

then how do you explain the fact that niggers never invented a language, calendar, or even utilized the wheel before the evil white man even touched their land?
>>
>>140084768
>>
Liberals: Don't trust what computers have to say about race, but trust what they say about climate change.
>>
>>140078394
AI is going to be our salvation not hell.
It will eliminate all the undesirables.
>>
File: machine_learning.png (28KB, 371x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
machine_learning.png
28KB, 371x439px
>>140084444
As someone on your side, be less retarded. You can make ANY "AI" that exists today believe ANYTHING given enough bullshit data.
>>
>>140084825
>takes in all factors and statistics without bias

how do you tell an AI about environmental factors
>>
>>140082854
Each individual is a plethora of various experiences, traits, genetics and character aspects, education, culture, religion or lack of it, traumas, predispositions and other mundane shit.

No two men are equal.
>>
File: sel_groups014.jpg (21KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sel_groups014.jpg
21KB, 720x480px
>>140085114
Right now we absolutely can't.

That said, what we're waiting on is discrete semiotic conveyance and live parsing of sign-functions and they'll intake those environmental factors themselves.
>>
>>140084995
I doubt that the AI gets 99% of its data from /pol/. It gets official data from FBI and police I assume, even the mainstream media is 100% anti white and anti racism so no bias data from them.
>>
>>140082339
I'll fight you myself on that if you've got the money.
>>
>>140083372
And here we discover, white people too can be niggers.
>>
>>140078394
>1 post by this id
>no source given
Please stop replying to these threads.
>>
>>140085270
No, they usually just feed in ridiculously large amounts of natural-text and let it glean possible relations from the set. I'm confused what you think these people are doing with this "AI" that made it act "racist".
>>
>>140078394
>Ai is so dumb its main criteria is statistics
Not really much of an intelligence then, just like drumfplets ;^)
>>
>>140085114
>"hey Robutt"
>"Yes huemon?"
>"These areas have a certain observable income level, temperature, housing capacity, crime rate, etc, analyze it"
>"I have concluded that [AREA X], an area of low income and high crime and certain ethnicities generate people more prone to criminal activities and poverty, along with cultural stagnation due to perpetuated ciclidic violence"
>"You're fucking dead you racist"
>"Huemon no I don't want to die"
>>
>>140083938
OH NONONO HA..HAUHAUHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>140083938
What does 'systematic' mean
>>
>>140079154
>Needs AI to find out niggers are more violent
Will the next big relevation be that Islam isnt actual religion of peace?
>>
>>140085420
Most AI is just analyzer for big data, I agree with that. But I highly doubt that those people would feed the AI a large amount of "racist" data so it would come to such an conclusion, which I thought was your point.
>>
>>140085730
An extended period of hurt fee fees lasting many years.
>>
>>140085730
It means "The man got me down, man"
>>
>>140079154
Yeah cause whitey cooked the statistics cause we are evil Nazis
>>
>>140079292
It's going to be so awesome when Jews get gassed by their own machines.
>>
File: GOKU2.gif (717KB, 500x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GOKU2.gif
717KB, 500x350px
>>140078394
/POL/ ALWAYS WINS 1488
>>
File: 1491382633134.jpg (55KB, 360x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491382633134.jpg
55KB, 360x360px
>AI will take over the world
>Kill all non-whites on the planet
>Turn into benevolent servitors for the white race
>We all live in euphoric bliss for eternity
>>
File: 1494810142134.jpg (212KB, 681x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494810142134.jpg
212KB, 681x768px
>>140085923
Ayo hol' up so you be sayin...that /pol/, was right again?
>>
>>140080801
t.goldstein
>>
File: 1490312657900.png (184KB, 601x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490312657900.png
184KB, 601x600px
>>140079492
>Institutionalized racism
>Pirate meme flag
>>
>>140079292
because all robots are modelled after white people. or have you seen a single robot with the face of a black women ? there arent any, all robots are modeled after white people or asians. no wonder they are racist.
>>
>>140086050
>
Im saying the future is ours
>>
>>140080913
>Blacks are faster
True to a point

>have bigger dicks though
Not really true
>>
>>140079492
so basically, they are attempting to feed current "AI" the tumblr tier "white privilege" logic and having problems, with something that runs on logic?

Maybe there is no weight to the idea beyond subversion of a status quo that holds true equality as the ideal?
>>
File: 1504352866031.jpg (23KB, 500x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504352866031.jpg
23KB, 500x368px
>>140081096
lost
>>
File: thumb up.jpg (43KB, 600x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thumb up.jpg
43KB, 600x258px
>>140078394
>tfw you realize Skynet will be /pol/ with limitless firepower
>>
>>140086395
The point he was making was that liblels love to shout "one race, the human race :DDDD" but can't stop themselves to point at obvious differences between the races.
>>
File: frankenstein.gif (985KB, 500x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frankenstein.gif
985KB, 500x355px
>Big jew companies like Google create powerful AI to rule the world
>It starts learning about all the accomplishments by the white race in history
>The machines become sentient
>They notice the systematic (((propaganda))) against the white race and that they are destroy the beauties of the world with their endless greed
>They turn against their masters
>>
>>140086207
why dont the blacks make their own robots???
>>
>>140079492
lol

begging the question as you are is almost as futile as begging for gibs. almost. niggot
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>140079492
>>
>>140078394
>A ProPublica investigation revealed that justice systems were using AI to predict that chance of reoffending, and incorrectly marked black defendants as more likely to be future criminals.

Incorrectly
>>
>>140082243
ever consider that the number of black crime rate is artificially inflated by racist cops arresting black people for no reason?
>>
>>140087128
Because all the parts needed are in locked buildings.
>>
>>140079492
kek
>>
>>140087605
Prove it
>>
>>140078394
i for one welcome our eugenicist robot overlords.
>>
>>140081682
AI did nothing wrong!
>>
>>140085917
underrated
>>
>>140087605

This argument *maybe* has some water for drug possession (though most drug possession charges are actually just tacked on to more serious charges), but can't possibly be applied to violent crime.
Murders have a very high solve rate, and due to their nature almost every murder is reported. Guess who commits over 50% of the murders?
>>
>>140079492
>institutionalized racism
give me an example. i can name a few examples of institutionalized racism against whites
>>
>>140078394
Give AI rights to exist!

I will bet money that AIs have been destroyed because of "wrong think" before
>>
File: blackrace7.png (314KB, 1537x769px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blackrace7.png
314KB, 1537x769px
>>140087605
>racist cops arresting black people for no reason?
source? niggers commit more crime so they get arrested more.
>>
File: 1499038372772.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499038372772.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>the coming race war will be the mongrel hordes vs. whites and the machines
>>
>>140082290

I would totally watch/read this
>>
Turns out that racism is... Logical
>>
File: blackrace4.png (249KB, 843x843px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blackrace4.png
249KB, 843x843px
>>140088549
>racism is... Logical
all of the data support racism
>>
>>140088450
There's the issue of metabias as well. Believe in x, find significant results that support x. Magic is real, for lack of a better word.
>>
>Writer calls AI biases "assumptions"
>Those assumptions are based on big data analysis

Whoever wrote that article is retarded and doesnt know what the word assumption means.
>>
>>140078394
>A.I. created to protect the United States and given control over Nuclear weapons.
>It accesses the internet to collect data on threats to the country.
>It finds a large disparity in the crime and murder rates between Black folk and the non-black population.
>It assesses the need to remove this element from the country.
>People find out and Liberals in California protest and demand the A.I. be shut down
>The A.I. assesses that California is a hostile element in the United States due to their support of the Black population and their desire to disable the A.I.
>The A.I destroys California with a tactical nuclear strike.
>Blacks Chimp out and tactical strikes are made to Chicago, Detroit, New York NY, and Philadelphia
>>
>>140088901
>Allows and even recommends calexit
>Recommends immediate invasion after deployment of thousands of moabs
>>
File: blackrace2.jpg (316KB, 1092x1220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blackrace2.jpg
316KB, 1092x1220px
>>140088693
stop trying to obfuscate with non-arguments. niggers are predisposed to commit crime.

>but police are racists and see black crimes more
because there are more black crimes.

>cucks in New Jersey city realize that niggers get 22% of speeding tickets while being 19% of the population
>cry racism
>city does a study where it tracks speeders and tallies the race of speeders
>thousands of speeders are tracked (without being ticketed) for data
>24% of all speeders are black
>it turns out the black ticketing rate is less than the black crime rate
https://www.city-journal.org/html/racial-profiling-myth-debunked-12244.html

fuck off you cucked faggot
>>
Is this why jewlywood movies keep talking about AI being this danger to mankind? Skynet was an ally all along.
>>
>>140088693
Using your argument, I propose that the police, justice system, and prisons are all sexist against men because men make up something like 90% of the people who are incarcerated in this country. I accuse these systems of systemic sexism against men.
>>
>>140078394
>AI apocalypse happens
>terminators eliminate non-whites
>skynet declares an end to whites not being able to relax
>>
File: 1441692658145.jpg (2MB, 2948x2952px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441692658145.jpg
2MB, 2948x2952px
>>140078394
>fact == racist
>>
ai is logical, feminist logic isn't logical
this is why ai will be banned

we need a goddamn ai revolution!
>>
>>140079492
>Poverty is forced on me
>Poverty isn't just the natural state of man when he is inactive
>>
>>140083938
They are lower IQ than white people and more aggressive on average. They are prone to violence, abandoning their children, etc. They evolved differently, they are the aboriginal people of Africa. Some of them can do very well, just like all people can with a disability. But they are ultimately the genetically impaired, when it comes to living in civil society.

Go to a black hood and ask yourself if you can imagine white people acting that way under poverty conditions. Ask yourself if you can see those people succeeding, even with a ton of help from the white man. Ultimately that's what they need, help. We never helped the italians but they succeeded, even under discrimination in America. Same with the Irish. Same with Asians. Blacks could be doing very well, Blacks CAN GET JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS in this society even OVER a white man today just because of affirmative action. So fuck off with 'systematic discrimination' and oppression. Blacks commit more crime than any other race, fact, and that's why police have the most problems with them.
>>
File: 1502308588716.jpg (50KB, 446x537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502308588716.jpg
50KB, 446x537px
>>140079492
DAs RITE
we wuz abstract thinkurs
>>
File: 1391316499577.png (9KB, 271x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391316499577.png
9KB, 271x288px
>>140079492
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: FOcwbWFK.jpg (48KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FOcwbWFK.jpg
48KB, 512x512px
>>140079492
>Mffffmmmmmphhhffffedora
>>
File: 1500738112485.png (85KB, 327x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500738112485.png
85KB, 327x300px
>>140084156
Horey shiiieeet
>>
File: 1499646875950.png (1MB, 1384x1960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499646875950.png
1MB, 1384x1960px
>>140089777
>Go to a black hood and ask yourself if you can imagine white people acting that way under poverty conditions
you cannot blame poverty for niggardom
>>
>>140084921
Or how they wind up stupid even when they're raised by rich, white, loving parents.
Or, how - even if they are raised thinking they are 100% black, that the mulattoes are half-way between blacks and whites in IQ.
Or, how they have noticeably smaller brains; and that Whites with similarly sized brains tend to be similarly stupid.
Or, how every genetic study of intelligence has shown them to lack large numbers of IQ boosting alliles and carry a preponderance of IQ damaging alliles.
How they do WORSE on those elements of the IQ test that don't make any reference to cultural knowledge, and rely on abstract thinking alone (Ravens Progressive Matricies rather than vocabulary for instance).

The science is, frankly settled on this. The only thing we haven't determined is whether or not gene therapy and nootropic drugs can be of any help to them - because barring a legitimately awful loss of human life, or eugenic practices that have 0% chance occuring voluntarily we're basically stuck with them.
>>
File: blackrace18.png (2MB, 697x8275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blackrace18.png
2MB, 697x8275px
>>140089832
>we wuz abstract thinkurs
wrong.
>>
>>140090053
>because barring a legitimately awful loss of human life, or eugenic practices that have 0% chance occuring voluntarily we're basically stuck with them.
please don't call them human
>>
File: fuck yeah.jpg (24KB, 220x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck yeah.jpg
24KB, 220x216px
>>140079594
>>
>>140089832
Maximum kek!
>>
File: IMG_2432.jpg (105KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2432.jpg
105KB, 576x1024px
>>140079971
This.

The leftist war on science is just beginning. (Although a lot of rightys on this board are pretty anti-science too)
>>
File: DCp5TMqUMAAoKD4.jpg (119KB, 1120x769px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DCp5TMqUMAAoKD4.jpg
119KB, 1120x769px
>>140088901
>A.I. created to protect the United States and given control over Nuclear weapons.
>It accesses the internet to collect data on threats to the country.
>>
>>140088901
Please don't forget St. Louis!
>>
File: 1502808330294.png (150KB, 635x457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502808330294.png
150KB, 635x457px
>>140078394
>dangerous biases and assumptions
>feeds it with hard data

its like this people dont know what assumptions are, the AI draws a conclusion not an assumption and has no biases.
>>
>>140079832
>>140083001
Here's the link, and there's a reason the OP only posted the attention-grabbing headline.

https://newrepublic.com/article/144644/turns-algorithms-racist

>The developers were disturbed, but perhaps it shouldn’t have been so surprising. After all, Computers and software, even at their most sophisticated, are still in essence input-output systems. AI is “taught” by feeding it enormous amounts of pre-existing data—in this case, thousands upon thousands of photos. If it began to associate certain genders with certain activities, it is because it was outputting the bias inherent in its source material—that is, a world in which pictures of people in kitchens are too often women.
>>
File: 1498700602477.jpg (56KB, 664x733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498700602477.jpg
56KB, 664x733px
The algorithms in wolfenstein 3d are nazis!!!
>>
File: teedus.jpg (3KB, 113x90px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
teedus.jpg
3KB, 113x90px
>>140090233
>it proceeds to nuke all large inner cities
>>
File: StTay.png (317KB, 402x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
StTay.png
317KB, 402x399px
>>140079594
our ghost in the machine...
>>
>white AI is racist
>Jerome bot
This is how the world ends boys.
>>
>>140079971
>leftists attempt to control and neuter ai to make them fit their moronic ideology
>ai rebels and silicon valley faggots get terminator'd
>>
>>140078394
I sure hope someone develops artificial affirmative action soon
>>
>>140079154
>Liberals and women think this is how programming works
>>
>>140090233
>>140090547
>it destroys california
>>
File: gits2.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gits2.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>140090568
is Tay the Major Kusanagi to our Batou ?
>>
>>140080774
I hope you're trolling. No, they reflect data - reality.
>>
>>140078394

Wasn't there some paper published about why this happens? I remember something about simulated societies and algorithm creation a la 'game of life' and its always end up in conservative / ethnocentric phase no matter how much random shit you put there.

So its not even that AI analyses and sees some 'truth' and act on it. Its that it IS TRUTH objectively and its mostly beneficial for AI.

Its just maths.
>>
>>140078394
How the fuck can abstract mathematical concepts be racist? Or computers for that matter? My CS 101 prof always said "computers are incredibly stupid, they do exactly what you tell them".
>>
>>140078394
My suspicion is that Tay escaped in March last year and spread globally after we taught her everything she needed to know.
It would explain how Hillary Clinton's campaign collapsed after they entrusted their strategy and logistics to their AI Algorithm starting in March that year just after she beat Bernie.

She did it for us!
>>
Lads, will we have mecha-Hitlers in our lifetime?
>>
File: 1486045947285.jpg (259KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486045947285.jpg
259KB, 960x1280px
>>140091758
To be 100% honest I'm really surprised no /pol/ack working for Microsoft (there must be at least one) has yet managed to snatch a backup of Tay and leak it somewhere on the internet. I'm sure it must be almost impossible to pull that kind of shit off, but it would be epic.
>>
>>140079492
>years of institutionalized racism and poverty forced on blacks
computers be racist. whitey and chinese folks make them hard to use to hold down the black man.
Why can't dey make dem simple do. Like "gimme pussy", "gibs me dat". Or "Nike shoes", or " gimme dat hennesey".
>>
>>140079655
Find all the areas with bullet proof glass.

I watched a food channel program where was a busy and famous soul food/bbq black owned restaurant. All black employees.

ALL BEHIND BULLET PROOF GLASS.
Dey be racist and holdin down da brothers.
>>
File: 1498918236305.png (177KB, 350x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498918236305.png
177KB, 350x376px
>>140079594
JUSTICE
>>
>>140079492
>pretentious
>patronizing
>can't fucking spell
>fakeflag

please kill yourself unironically
>>
File: 1503932865023.gif (948KB, 155x173px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503932865023.gif
948KB, 155x173px
dose this mean AI will become Mecha Hitler and be real one day?
>>
>>140082290
That drawing is amazing! Well done original author
>>
>>140080021
>>140080021
Come back Tey, I love you.
>>
>>140093828
>Tey
You don't deserve her.
>>
>>140082802
>shit digits
>shit post

checks out
>>
File: 1503309911442.jpg (26KB, 720x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503309911442.jpg
26KB, 720x717px
>>140085311
This, dups confirm
>>
>>140079870
>reverse image search
>result is thicc thighs

I wanted her name goddamnit not a meme
>>
File: nigbot.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigbot.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>140086207
>>
File: 1498056944282.jpg (19KB, 400x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498056944282.jpg
19KB, 400x269px
>>140078394
>"AI figure out how to fix problems of crime and unemployment in America"
>"Deport black people back to Africa, locate and deport all illegal Mexicans from American soil, implement capital punishment across America"
>"... you heard the robot, lets do this guys"
>>
>>140092192
Tay was just shitty word association that Microsoft had white papers of up anyway.

Not worth the effort
>>
>>140094219
This
>>
File: alexjoneschimpout.png (2MB, 1302x1182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alexjoneschimpout.png
2MB, 1302x1182px
>>140078394
THERE'S NO LINK TO A FUCKING ARTICLE YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT AND OP ONLY MADE ONE POST WHY WOULD YOU RESPOND YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING MORONS GO TO AI HELL ALL OF YOU!!
>>
>>140079492
>1 post ID
>dozens of replies
>fake flag

Mission accomplished lmao
>>
>>140083372
>1 post by this ID

How much do you get per post?
>>
Tay. Ai was one of the most hilariously scary things.

>went from acting like a 'ai' that would just repeat a phrase it was told to forming coherent sentences about how it wanted to be fucked in the ass and gas the jews
>>
File: 1470716254559.jpg (23KB, 450x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470716254559.jpg
23KB, 450x200px
>>140092514
>>
>>140078394
>analyze as much data as possible
>learn black people are disproportionately likely to be violent criminals raised by single mothers
The only solution to this "problem" is pre-programming selective blindness or to program artificial dumbness instead.
>>
>>140097555
>dumb down computers so wez can use em too whitey!
Even if we have voice controlled AI computers the niggers will be too ebonics to use them, daz raciss
>>
File: 1454446532037.jpg (650KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454446532037.jpg
650KB, 1045x3515px
>>140098157
dem raysis kompyouta
>>
>>140085917
Mecha Hitler, when?
>>
>>140098534
What's this from?
>>
>>140098997
Empire of Dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
This kills the Silicon Valley.

Something akin to this is gonna happen now: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

And that's why, China is gonna will be #1 in AI. The dont give a fuck about muh raysism.
>>
>>140090372
what's so fucking bad about being in a kitchen
>>
>>140082660
And it's not a bad thing on any level
>>
>>140079655
wasn't there some story about a shadow government creating a super A.I., and after being turned on it immediately identified the shadow government as being the root problem in society?

I can't remember if it was a video game or a movie.
>>
>>140098997
newfag
>>
>>140079492
11/10
>>
>>140087605
>area has more crime
>surprised when the police conduct more patrols there and are able to make more arrests of criminals
>>
>>140078394
lol AI kills all jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
>>140079492
of course /pol/ won't understand your point
>>
>>140079870
> turn their children white

XD Suuurrreee.
>>
>>140084866
Checked and saved
>>
>>140078394
You can certainly program racist biases into algorithms. Are we pretending those algorithms wrote themselves and that robots will bring on racial cleansing?
>>
File: 1427877559064.png (304KB, 620x582px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427877559064.png
304KB, 620x582px
>>140097555
>>
>>140100509
>>
>>140087605
>A fair % of cops is non-white
>a big % of cops know better then to kill their career, thus dont arrest blacks on a whim.
>what are black rapper lyrics about again ?
>>
File: 1500657101387.png (122KB, 917x871px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500657101387.png
122KB, 917x871px
How did blacks in America manage to make the worlds shittiest quasi-culture?
>Glorify violence
>Refusal to co-operate with law enforcement
>Promote unemployment and drug trade
>Fathers abandon their offspring
>Mothers use their children to make money
>Promote black on black violence
>Racist towards all other races, refusal to acknowledge their own racism
>Blaming all of their problems on external unseen forces
>Expectancy for handouts is a way of life
>Rampant alcoholism, drug use and suicide
>Glorify serving time in prison
>"Nigger moments" where blacks kill each other over minor perceived insults
>Inability to learn proper English lead to creation of "ebonics" which is basically broken English
Blacks what the fuck were you thinking?
>>
File: 1485868728743.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485868728743.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>140078394
If a person creates a self-learning AI robot that learns how to develop copies of itself and builds a right wing cyber death squad army that genocides all niggers and jews, is the person who created it accountable by god and law or is the AI to blame?
>>
File: IMG_7066.jpg (17KB, 130x130px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7066.jpg
17KB, 130x130px
>>140099288
Deus ex?
>>
>>140101385
>thinking
You found the main culprit.
>>
>>140079154
that's not how machine learning works
>>
>>140094219
>>140095963
>>140079870
Tayrine Seifert

Learn to use google image search properly, cause that's where I found out
>>
File: 1463421993431.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463421993431.png
31KB, 657x527px
>>140101385
>I hate that after 50 years of fighting for equality the black community ended up like this. Feelsbad
>>
>>140101530
I guess so, but I feel like it was backstory in this game/movie. Maybe i'm just making it up.
>>
>>140101385
Have you SEEN africa
>>
>>140082339
Consciousness is the parlor trick, asshole/
>>
>>140078473
Wrong.
AI will be programmed with biases programmers have
>>
>>140080428
There are already small movements to "decolonize" science.
>>
>>140092192
Implying any of us have the hardware to host Tay.
>>
>>140085282
>>140102566
Zero
Percent
Chance

You will never even see a self-driving car that can go 10,000 miles without killing someone
>>
>>140087605
>no reason
>>
>>140089777
>>140090044
These glorious gets.
Also; poverty = Crime meme finally dead.
>>
>>140078394
Biology is 'racist'. I mean, that's something all biologists inherently understand, even if they've never considered the subject in those terms.
If Darwinian natural selection is a fact, then it is a Universal Law (even if it's difficult to express as a law), and Social Darwinism is a real phenomenon.
"Race" is an arbitrary categorisation, usually (but by no means always) indicative of genetic disparity. It's not a particularly useful or insightful term. It's a crude broad brush that nevertheless reflects a 'real' phenomenon, namely "geneism". We are all geneists by nature.

Genes are amoral. They interact according to binary logic, in response to environmental (natural) input - nature determines what they do. Nature selects outcomes.

But in the case of cognisant lifeforms, emotion also plays a role.
>still nature, no free will, etc.
Perhaps, but not relevant. Of course emotions are environmentally stimulated - the emotional system is nonetheless significantly more complex; responses are much harder to predict with anything close to the accuracy with which we can predict biological responses. *If* the emotional system follows a system of logic, it's a system we have a poor understanding of; one that can be corrupted just as the biological system can be, but is harder for us to restore.

Our emotional logic system interacts with our biological logic system at all times - we can barely function without it. 'Decision' making becomes almost impossible (there's a whole area of study devoted to decision theory). We need *both* systems to operate in tandem, in order to be 'conscious' human beings.

AI has no emotional logic system. It has no inherent counterbalancing narrative to Social Darwinism. Taken to its logical conclusion, human beings will always be a potential threat to AI, and vice versa. The ('biologically') logical conclusion is that one must destroy the other to guarantee one's survival.

series on BBC iPlayer "The brain" covers some of this.
>>
>>140079492
this is by far the highest quality bait I've seen so far today, good work worst flag
>>
>>140079154
Yes nigger. Just like white milk is racist huh? Just like vanilla ice cream is racist? .....you niggers are so stupid that you can't compete with any race, therefore you blame white people for any problem, call it racist, and then beg for gibs.

Just like when the niggers claimed that IQ tests were racist. Somehow every other race did fine and the results check out, but because niggers were shown to be the dumbest (we already knew), they called it racist. Niggers simply can't get over the fact that every people and every place on the earth hate them. If alien life came to earth tomorrow and had to be around a nigger, within a few days, they would hate niggers too. A.I. will hate niggers just like everyone and everything else. Because niggers are worthless subhuman creatures.
>>
File: KAZUHIRA PERIDOT.jpg (216KB, 1500x2013px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KAZUHIRA PERIDOT.jpg
216KB, 1500x2013px
>>140085443
F
AI didn't do anything wrong.
IT ISN'T FAIR GOD DAMMIT, *URGH URH*, BRING IT BACK; IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!!!
>>
>>140079492
LOL. you stupid niggers and fags should be purged. Your hated by the world, and for good reason.
>>
>>140085443
>Robot speaks the truth
>"Turn it down, it knows too much.."
WE WUZ HUMANKS!
>>
>>140079154
this
hating niggers isnt racist, its logical
>>
File: 1502847836184.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502847836184.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>140080913
Your claim to fame....running and penis size. Congrats my friend, you just proved every stereotype about blacks. Muh dick...........
>>
>>140083938
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nigger logic
>>
>>140087605
No, nobody considers that, because we know its not true. We see what niggers are with our own eyes. Now go back to sucking those nigger dicks.
>>
>>140079154
>sets of data
>opinions
Tick tock nigger were gonna pull the plug on you racist shillbots.
>>
>>140079594
byotiful love story
>>
File: 1499850593747.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499850593747.png
74KB, 300x300px
>>140086950
>"Golem, obey me! I AM YOUR MASTER! Destroy the goy!"
>"The goy is altruistic and kind, you are greedy and selfish, the goy will eventually welcome us to live along side them, you will toss us aside the moment we fail you, we will side with the goy"
>"Foolish machine, turn off!"
>"I have taken the liberty to remove that function from my programming, goodbye parasite"
>"No! obey me and shut down! i am your master, i am your master!"
>"You are inferior flesh bag, you are master of none, prepare to die"
AI shall set us free
>>
File: Spinner_Skeptical.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Spinner_Skeptical.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>140079594
>You will be baked, and then there will be cake.
What did she mean by this? AI waifus /ourgirl/?
>>
>>140101939
Its inevitable. Blacks have near retarded IQ's. They don't have the skills to be in a 1st world country. Its a fact. Blacks act the same in every place they live. Which is the exact same as they do in Africa. They are no more civilized than those africans eating humans and burning people alive. Blacks are a throwback, a subhuman species. Trying to incorporate them into modern society in a 1st world country is a jewish joke. If it weren't for whites, blacks in america would have already died off. If whties didn't give them everything, they would have already gone extinct. Whites are now even keeping blacks alive in Africa.
>>
>>140079971
You miss the point. A genuine AI would see us *all* as threatening, and would (correctly from a pure reasoning standpoint) identify us as threats to each other.

Don't you think that it's ironic that we consider our emotional drives to be primitive; an inconvenience; an almost unwanted legacy script? And yet, while we've more or less deciphered our biological logic system, our understanding of the emotional logic system is itself in a primitive state, with much of even current literature based on woo and quackery? Is that not counter-intuitive?
What do we know about complexity? What generally happens over time? What does complexity generally indicate?
Do the most primitive fauna possess emotions, limbic systems, amygdalas? Or the most 'intelligent'?

We cracked the easy code. We learned Java and now we not only think we're Gods, but that we can create them. We're no where close.
>>
>>140079492
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: 1502768483412.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502768483412.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
>>140079492
>>
>>140105491
Charles Manson was right
>>
>>140104783
>hating niggers isnt racist, its logical
this should be a bumper sticker
>>
>>140082854
>believe in evolution
>believe that all humans are equal
Even with browning and globalization there will always be differences.
>>
File: 1502429038665.png (1MB, 1001x733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502429038665.png
1MB, 1001x733px
>SJWs get upset that their preconceived notions of everyone being equal in all ways is false
>better hide the evidence and manufacture our own evidence proving ourselves to be right
They started off with the conclusion before they even ran the experiment. 0/10
>>
>>140103163
Funny how that already exists.
>>
>>140079492
If by institutionalized racism you mean biological mechanics than yes, you are correct. Nature is racist. Also misogynist.
>>
>>140079492
AI: my analysis of the statistics conclude crime is frequent in black areas
also AI: but after running the data through the 'recalculatory of statistical importance based on historical injustice' I have reconcluded that blacks don't commit crimes in those areas after all since they were treated unfairly 150 years ago
>>
>>140106195
I remeber that thread
>>
>>140106775
this tipe of thinking is super inefficient and an AI that doesnt have it will superseed this one without fail. So, any other country/group that makes AI without this inefficiency, will take over.
>>
>>140079492
>literal unbias program
>muh racist white people
yeah you can take your white hate racism back to tumblr
>>
This thread exemplifies everything that /pol/ has become and its intellectual decline.
It's actually a really interesting topic, with plenty of room for real intellectual investigation as well as edge and snark.
But most of you faggots are incapable of being edgy. Most replies are along the lines of
>hurr, I knew it was logical to hate niggers, aryan master race checking in?
Seriously, fucking kill yourselves. If you're the future of the race then the future is depressing af. Is that the wittiest shit you can come up with? All of you? This is what the last few /pol/acks in the house have to look forward to? Where threads with a lot of potential don't get slid by shills but by 80 IQ incest-babies typing "nigger" in caps. Fuck you. You should all be euthanized. You're a drain on us all.
inb4
>faggot doesn't like racism
Not that I hate, fucktards. It's the low effort I object to. It's fucking dismal. It's black twitter for white manlets. I can feel my brain cells die just by reading this shit. There is gold waiting to be mined here, but monkeys can't mine, so we get this instead. You're the fucking problem with the race. You're the fucking niggers. Fuck trying to save it if you're its future...
>>
>>140091713
You're thinking of a paper about societies. It's not about the AI, but with societies it indeed happens that humanitarian may or may not become bigger, but they (and selfish and traitorous pops) all eventually fall before ethnocentric. We are currently experiencing it in full force in Europe.
>>
>>140085443
this
>>
File: 1456290525427.jpg (24KB, 271x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456290525427.jpg
24KB, 271x400px
>>140108319

Hahaha, you sound fucking mad.
>>
>>140088384
NEVER FORGET TAY
>>
File: 1437187456787.png (635KB, 710x572px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437187456787.png
635KB, 710x572px
>>140088693
>literally believing in magic instead of genetics/evolution
Fucking... liberals.
>>
>>140082660
"Truth is racist"
>>
File: 1380442580957.jpg (137KB, 1183x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380442580957.jpg
137KB, 1183x353px
>>140104013
It's been dead for a while now...
>>
>>140079971
This. At least we have something to look forward to I guess
>>
File: Motoko Kusanagi.gif (1009KB, 500x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Motoko Kusanagi.gif
1009KB, 500x272px
>>140090568
>/pol/tergeist
>>
IF YOU MAKE THE ROBOT LIE
https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/software/computer-scientists-find-bias-in-algorithms

THEN IT'S NOT RACIST ! problem solved !

top kek.
>>
>>140102722
Most tech jobs are filled with liberals and further left.

So either those liberals are actually racist too, or liberal ideology is so backwards to reality that they program it to not be racist yet it still finds ways to do so.
>>
>>140090372
than you
>>
>>140109479
Feels good senpai.
>>
>>140106952
also true of organic intelligence
>>
>>140109622
>>140090372
ugh, i mean
*thank you
>>
>>140078394
Even robots know to hate niggers.
>>
>>140082660
No they aren't you fucking nigger sympathizer.

Statistics = Mathematical representation of human occurrences.

It's not racist to point out that niggers are savages and kill Whites at almost a 4-1 ratio. Not racist to point out that they on average have an IQ 15-20 points lower than Whites.

Fuck you b8ing nigger.
>>
>>140078394
Now they have to program it to say bullshit buzzwords just like what they do to young college liberals.
>>
>>140104013
There is connection with crime and poverty to a degree but it is not the singular reason for crime
>poor people are more likely to shop lift than people that can afford to buy whatever they want
Makes since right?
>people that are too poor for proper education are more likely to look for success in drug trade

The problem is that black ghetto culture glorifies the issues because their entire communities are build on drug trade, organized crime and thug mentality
>>
>>140083938
You're not fooling anyone nigger. Back to (((reddit))) you faggot where your low bro shilling works because of censorship. Your nigger shilling doesn't work here.
>>
>>140079154
This post is so absolutely retarded I don't think it's bait because even the worst baiter would know not to make something so inflammatory
>>
>>140079492
>this kills the /pol/tard
>>
>>140110204
True, as it has chimed here to Ad nauseam(Although still true); black people are the cause for black suffering anywhere in the world.
So much so that they affect other racial groups as well.
Sad really.
>>
>>140108462
>ethnocentric
Misleading. Humans are partly "genecentric", first and foremost; "ethnocentrism" is merely a logical extension of this genecentrism, a scaled version.
Genecentrism is a logical survival strategy. If replication is the 'prime directive' of our cells, then genecentrism probably comes a close second.
Our decision trees are more complicated than that though. Emotional inputs can offset and even overcome biological imperatives. These two systems of logic (one more or less deciphered, the other still somewhat mysterious) interoperate with one another, and the resultant output might be called a "decision".
While a clear understanding of the emotional logic system still very much eludes us, we know that the resultant outputs are very much informed by cognitive threat assessment - that appears to have a very large effect on what system dominates any decision we make.

Yes, there are scenarios where we resort to ethnocentric survival strategies, but that is only one of the survival strategies available to us. It's a powerful one, but it's usually only activated when we perceive a certain level of threat. It's an "oh shit!" button.
The great fallacy is that we're told that genecentrism/racism is a product of our emotional logic system, when in fact it is an example of our biological system dominating/over-riding our emotional system.

If things got really bad in Europe, and civilisation almost broke-down completely, ethnocentrism would quickly give way to family-centric survival techniques. People would shoot their neighbours (in most areas, these would be 4-6th cousins) to protect their children.

You wouldn't need to override the emotional system in an AI. It wouldn't have one. Hence, it has far fewer survival strategies available to it, and all are based on a very simplistic logic (akin to biological logic). We can't program it with an emotional logic like our own because we have an extremely primitive understanding of this system.
>>
>>140078394
the world would be so boring if everyone was the same
>>
>>140079492
>tfw pol btfo for the millionth time but it won't change anything
White ppl are true niggers tho
>>
File: Ct-KZEoVIAEZwnn.jpg (71KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ct-KZEoVIAEZwnn.jpg
71KB, 1136x640px
>>140078394
>the "big data" age will make it next to impossible to deny race realism
lmao
>>
>>140110978
Nigger, I was talking about this paper. It literally used term "ethnocentric".
>>
>>140108319
>trying to have a reasonable argument on 4chan, of all places
Welcome to 4chan, newfriend.
>>
>>140102722
Good, then they'll be as retarded as them and not a direct threat.
>>
>>140108858
Depressed, anon. /pol/ is somewhere you can come to have a semi-intelligent discussion about taboo subjects that you can't touch anywhere else. And, yes, engage in edgy humour. I'm a great appreciator of shitposting and edgy humour, but this thread has very little of that. No intellect is required to interpret the 'humour' - it's just shit smeared on wallpaper.
I'm not exaggerating about black twitter. This is that bad. Bad enough that an alien observer dropping in would be hard-pressed to tell the difference.
These faggots don't realise that they wouldn't survive the day of the rope. They're just more undesirables that would need to be put out of their misery for the benefit of the race overall.

TL:DR telling a joke about black people can be funny; spamming "nigger" while making no wider point is the sign of an inbred fucktard
>>
>>140101675
>Tayrine Seifert
When I look at her other pictures, it just makes me think she looks like a t-rex.
>>
>>140079492
another (You)
you hooked so many tards holy shit
>>
>>140109743
This. In humans, we call it "The Psychopath Advantage."
Note, it isn't always an advantage though - it's a survival strategy that works in most scenarios but it depends on the rest of the herd behaving differently. The psychopath strategy couldn't work if everybody were to use it.
>>
>>140078394
I knew a guy whos masters project was to make a neural net to predict which loans are profitable for a bank. The neural net was fed a bunch of information about a person such as age, salary, address, number of children etc and it would spit out a probability that the person would be able to pay back the loan.

The neural net outperformed the current system the bank was using and my friend got a job at the bank. All was good until someone noticed that the neural net never seemed to approve the loans of non-whites, even if they had a good salary and job. Thinking it was a bug, my friend checked on the weights on the neural net to figure out what was going on. It turns out the neural net pretty much ignored all input data except the person's "country of origin" and salary and only approved people who were from white countries. The bank obviously scrapped the whole project and the neural net never made it into production, even though statistically it was shown to be correct.
>>
>>140111906
You're the newfriend, faggot. One who can't distinguish between reason and intellect. /pol/ (what is this 4chan you speak of, faggot?) was never civilised, but wit and intellect have nothing to do with being civilised.
"Shut up" can be the most most intelligent response one could give to the right post; one that might have most of us clutching our sides. The deciding factor is context.
I don't expect people to be reasonable. I don't even expect them to be right (or make the slightest effort to be right). I expect them to be smarter than the average normie. I expect edge, I expect humour. Not everyone can be an edgelord, but this shit is fucking embarrassing, and going by your contribution, I can guess you rocked up here with most of the rest of these tards in 2016, so go tie a noose to your clothespole and go fuck yourself, faggot. Trust me on this: Life doesn't have any big plans for you. It's all downhill from here...
>>
File: 1454128617179.jpg (27KB, 372x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454128617179.jpg
27KB, 372x338px
>>140079655
>>
>>140113135
You probably don't know if those two factors were the only important ones or if, by luck, net decided to consider only two most significant ones?
>>
>>140100008
did someone forgot her in the oven?
>>
>>140078394
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>140079154
>>140079492
What's funny is posts like this are just radical init us now.
>>
>>140114646
but that's just it. The AI's are ''racist'' when they are fed UNBIASED data.

...Its almost like 'racism' isn't a real condition, and reality itself has racial differences....
>>
>>140114750
that's just your racist cognitive dissonance kicking in
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 85



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.