[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one make a whole Nazi uniform out of paper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Papierhelm.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Papierhelm.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Now that I have your attention
hey /po/

/pol/ here. I know its a little early but I wanted to ask before shit hits the fan.
This is silly and kinda autistic but would you like to go to that winter ball with /pol/?

I know you know our reputation, and you take the heat for it. Just because /po/ kinda sounds like /pol/...so I don't blame you if you decline
>>
>>530872
>but would you like to go to that winter ball with /pol/?

Yes
>>
To answer the question in your title:

1. Grow up
2. Realize it's a shitty idea
3. Don't do it
>>
>>530872
Go back to /po/
>>
>>530872
Yes
>>
Only if you wear a pretty dress
>>
>>530872
Just buy one; paper isn't exactly the strongest material for clothing.
>>
>>530887
>Go back to /po/
>/po/

Dude, where do you think you are/he is? Shit, I'm getting tired of people confusing both boards.

Also, /pol/ try to put more effort the next time. /tg/ tried that and got kicked out of here.
>>
>>530914
B-but I post on /pol/ and also like origami. Can I stay?
>>
>>530964
Same to you.
>>
I'm saying yes
>>
>>530872
We love you /pol/. You are our brother in arms. Just don't shit up our board. It's pretty comfy.
Nice paper stahlhelm btw
>>
Hey /po/, Op here
Thought I'd let this thread sit for a while since I know your board is kinda slow

Also I'm trying to prevent sockpuppeting
that's why I didn't link this thread to /pol/
Trying for an honest opinion

Anyway I set up a poll to see if you want to go to the Winterball with us
http://strawpoll.me/5626722

Its just for fun so if you decline its alright.
Even after this is over. You know we'll still come around, if only by accident but that just makes things more interesting and exciting for you I hope
>>
>>530872
Be nice /po/, I want to know how to make this too.
>>
>>530872
But I thought you still believed in the paper jew
>>
Has this winter ball thing ever been anything more than a disaster?
>>
>>531118
>that's why I didn't link this thread to /pol/

and /pol/ doesn't know a thing about it, so how could you be representing /pol/
>>
But /pol/ is going with Winter-chan or /c/.
>>
>>531213
>Trying for an honest opinion
Think about it. If they did know there would be sock puppeting
Just look at /mu/ and their bullshit thread
>>
File: 1440369592039.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440369592039.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
go home /pol/, you're drunk
>>
>>531046
No one loves /pol/. Shut up.
>>530915
As long as you don't even mention it. Don't bring /pol/ garbage here.
>>
File: svastika2.pdf (4KB, 1x1px)
svastika2.pdf
4KB, 1x1px
>>531406
here is a fold and cut i've made.

fold everything as marked and then cut along the brown line : you now have a beautiful svastika !
>>
>>531589
oh and red is for mountain fold and blue is for valley fold.
>>
>>531406
>>531589
Well i'm surprised. Who would think a /pol/ack would try to make paper crafts thanks to an autism festival thread.

you are nice people /po/ thank you.
>>
>>531589
woah
>.pdf
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.