[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This one is kind of fun, had a bit of trouble with the head since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

This one is kind of fun, had a bit of trouble with the head since I was folding over instead of inward. Diagram in comments
>>
File: whiteSock01.jpg (236KB, 1422x1852px) Image search: [Google]
whiteSock01.jpg
236KB, 1422x1852px
>>
File: whiteSock02.jpg (260KB, 1422x1852px) Image search: [Google]
whiteSock02.jpg
260KB, 1422x1852px
>>
File: whiteSock03.jpg (260KB, 1422x1852px) Image search: [Google]
whiteSock03.jpg
260KB, 1422x1852px
>>
The diagram seems wrong to me. It didn't take much effort to cheat it, though.
>>
>>519024
I've done it a few times now since that first one, its easier to do 20 and 21 at the same time rather than in steps, I do like the result though, its cute
>>
OP you were supposed to do this with two colors so the pussycat actually has white socks............
>>
>>519035
its was gray on one side and white on the other.... it does have white socks
>>
>>519036
Whups
>>
>>519029
And I thought step 30 was the tricky part. Well, I attempter twice now, still can't get it right…
>>
>>519029
>>519114
Nevermind, I finally got it.
>>
Can someone elaborate what is happening in 20-21? I'm not sure what the balloon and P symbols refer to
>>
>>519120
I think the P is just a reference so you know that is the same area.
The weird balloon means "look here round eye"

if you fold whre the P is so that the edge lines up to where the feet will be, the rest kind of follows, I can't do it in steps like the diagram, I have to do it in one fluid motion.
This is one of the few diagrams I can't find a youtube video for, heh, maybe I should make one
>>
>>519115
I got stuck on 30 for about 3 hours, don't feel bad, I did't realize it was a mountain fold and tucked inside the head
>>
fucking step 20 what the fuckin hell , teach me plssss
>>
File: ezgif-2663267619.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2663267619.gif
2MB, 320x240px
tried webm but mobile a shit
>>
I'm stuck at 24 >:[] I don't get that arrow
>>
File: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-optimize.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>519825
btw 30 is a push and 33 are tuck-ins
>>
>>519808
>>519849
Nice illustration, wish I had that when I first tried it :p
>>
Have to say, much as I like this one, the illustrator didn't convey it as well as I would have hoped.
>>
>>519808
Thank you so much for posting that confusing part, this cat is so cute
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.