[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: pola.jpg (108KB, 1093x982px) Image search: [Google]
pola.jpg
108KB, 1093x982px
Guys?
>>
File: dc_greatestgadget_f.jpg (18KB, 470x295px) Image search: [Google]
dc_greatestgadget_f.jpg
18KB, 470x295px
THE SX-70 WAS MADE IN 1972 OH BOY I'M BEYOND HYPED FOR WHATEVER THIS IS
>>
>>3147087
If it was ten bucks a pack like they used to be it would be nice.

Otherwise, they can fuck off.
>>
>>3147093
$10 in 1972 isn't the same as $10 now tho
>>
>>3147097
10 bucks is the psychological limit that Fuji is selling their Instax packs for, with further discounts to 9 or 8 bucks if you buy in bulk. They have to compete with that.
>>
File: jerjjrw.png (31KB, 1038x521px) Image search: [Google]
jerjjrw.png
31KB, 1038x521px
Huuuuh. Clean your fridge doors /p/.
>>
Prepare for disappointment.
>>
>>3147092
The long awaited update, Hemorrhoid
>>
>>3147087
>>
Its a digital polaroid camera with replaceable lenses.
>>
sx-70, 600, and spectra remake that shoots instax square.

or maybe they realized fujifilm is making a shit ton of money on instant film alone and they decided to jump back in to making their own instant film.
>>
>>3147292
The holding company that bought them got the patents or just the name?

If this is real then impossible project is dead.
>>
>>3147097
It cost $10 in 2005, yungin
>>
its a digital medium format back that outputs polaroid prints.
>>
>>3147469
:o
>>
didn't impossible buy majority shares a couple months ago?
>>
>The Impossible Project online store will be closed from September 10th to September 13th. They are probably replacing some labels and logos.

Well, looks like all they're doing is re-branding the Impossible film to "Polaroid" just so they can say that Polaroid is making "Polaroid" film once more. It'll still be the same garbage prices and garbage "hide in darkness for 30 minutes" chemicals.

Definitely nothing new in the way of camera gear.
>>
>>3147087

Digital version of SX-70 in the vein of Holga Digital.

Calling it now.
>>
>thought was canon or nikon
>its polaroid

lmao /yawn
>>
>>3147618
#justdigicuckthings
>>
>>3147422
But the value changed, idioto
>>
>>3147291
>Its a digital polaroid camera with replaceable lenses.

Man, I was really excited about it, but I'm guessing it'll turn out to be this. It'll be something like a 4/3 camera with built in Zink printer, probably.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.