[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So, anon, how is your dream of becoming a famous photographer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1280x1920px
>So, anon, how is your dream of becoming a famous photographer coming along?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1280
Image Height1920
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3140199
Not, since I'm a hobbyist. That said, I'm doinh my first big portrait shoot + prints in a few weeks. How are you doing?
>>
>>3140199
Mmmh, I find that I'm slowly gathering the skill and the contacts needed - however I'm limited by my budget of $0 and lack of reliable transportation.
>>
Wow is that you well known top modelle Gina Halib?
I can't see your face properly because this table is twenty three and a half fucking feet long.
>>
bbbbetter if i had you as a model
>>
My portfolio of 25 stock photos I'm about to upload will bring me money to found my next big trip and various happy things will happen there.
>>
>>3140212
>screams loudly
>>
I am locally famous in my community. People frequently come up to me at events and are all "Oh, YOU'RE <my name>? I see your photos all over the place! You must have a really good camera!"

Which is... something, I guess?
>>
>>3140212
thats karlie kloss
>>
>>3140199

karlie, shouldn't you be #coding #girlsincode #girlsinstem right now?
>>
>famous
I despise you people
>>
A year ago i had smth about 30 likes per photo in my instagram. Now it's about 150-200, but i think it's not because of good pics, it's about me being more sociable since i left my home town searching for adventures and personal development.
>>
>>3140199
>"You mean my hobby of photography? I'm still having fun taking pictures as often as I can, so it's coming along great?"
>>
>>3140200
Would be interested in seeing a thread for this. Remember to shoot a lot and make the model feel comfortable. I've found that acting like you're with a friend is better than "Stand there, look at me".
>>
>>3140989
hows your website coming along Karlie?
>>
>>3141351
Well, 'shooting a lot' is going to be difficult since the client wants b/w darkroom prints at a size I only would want to use MF, so I think the amount of shots will be around 30 or so, but I have an ample amount of Tri-X in my fridge should there be need for more. Anyways, thanks for the interest, if it turns out to my liking, I'll be sure to make a thread
>>
i do mainly glamour for clients,

women would rather suck my dick than pay me

but i really would like to do fine art/art gallery worthy stuff.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-08-31.png (1MB, 1742x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-08-31.png
1MB, 1742x1003px
I think it's going well. I bought my first camera on Sept of last year, taught myself photography by watching countless YouTube videos. From my full time job, I saved some money and hire a model from craigslist every other week. Fast forward to a year later, now I shoot almost everyday, I've done a couple of gigs here and there and I don't have to pay for models anymore.
>>
>>3142506
show a link to your shit pls
>>
>>3142506
>hire a model
>craigslist

lol
>>
>>3142506
link us i wanna jerk
>>
>>3142506
From the thumbnails, that looks like a really good portfolio.

>>3143330
Also this.
>>
>>3140199
>fmous photographer

its mah jewbs, why would someone want to became famous accountant?
>>
Well, the first step is to get my first reply in one of the feedback threads. After that... I guess I'm pretty much set and will just wait for my call from NatGeo.
>>
>>3143409
Can NatGeo even afford phones anymore?
>>
>>3140199
what defines fame for you OP? I would think that being paid to travel and shoot by someone and that be your sole source of income (or enough to live comfortably) would trump fame.
>>
>>3142506
Please let us see your portfolio, those look really dope
>>
>>3144169
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1226&bih=1316&q=naked+babes&oq=naked+babes&gs_l=img.3...6206.8792.0.10418.11.11.0.0.0.0.68.491.11.11.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.8.374...0.e6UJXiSLClU
>>
>>3142506
fuck you're even better than me

send me some contact details i'd like to exchange photos and talk about different ideas
>>
>>3142506
holy shit desu that is a pretty solid portfolio
>>
>>3142506
>Nude photography only
>How does it feel being a talentless hack who only knows how to get women naked under the guise of a camera.

I'm okay with some nude photography but if this is all you do you'e lame.
>>
>>3144754
>I can't convince women to get naked for me, so I have to bring down anyone who can so I don't feel inadequate.
Don't worry, buddy. I'm sure you'll get to see a breast in real life some day.
>>
>>3140199
Lol who the fuck wants to become a "famous photographer"? do famous photographers even exist anymore (did they really ever)? I can only name like 12 photographers, and I'd consider only 4 of them "famous".

trying to become a "famous photographer" is like trying to become a "famous graphic designer". It will NEVER happen. It doesn't even exist at the highest levels of photography, unless you consider getting 40k views per YouTube photography video "fame". what a retarded fucking dream.
>>
>>3144905
why even live then
>>
>>3144905
Go on plebstagram and tell me there aren't famous photographers making money just on their reputation.
>>
>>3145092
They're probably just making money on their connections. Networking, suckah!!
>>
>>3144754
wow dude, you are pretty transparent
>>
>>3140199
Never cared about fame, but I made a nice living at it for 30+ years as a portrait/wedding photog.
Also toured the seminar circuit for a few years sharing insights with noobs.
>tfw more money in teaching than in doing...
>>
>>3140970
>You must have a really good camera!
I fucking HATE that comment! Get it all the time! I've recently started responding with something like "When you finish reading a great book that you just couldn't put down, do you ever think to yourself, Wow, that author must have a really good typewriter!"
>>
>>3144861
Lmao, I have a few nudes of my gf but that's not all I take.

Shits goss and lame, and you'e bragging like you're not not having to pay women to get naked for you, faggot.
>>
File: hot-girlfriend.jpg (4MB, 3287x4385px) Image search: [Google]
hot-girlfriend.jpg
4MB, 3287x4385px
>>3144861
And just in case you faggots don't believe me, here's one of the hot nude shots of my girlfriend. And unlike you, I didn't have to pay her for the privilege. God, you'e all so pathetic.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS REBEL T3i
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created2011:11:06 03:11:32
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/6.3
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/6.4
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length35.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width5184
Image Height3456
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3145553
Lmao why are you taking this shit so personally? Am I hitting a little too close to home? A little to personal for you?

Talentless hack. "Hey guys I'm so cool I take pictures of the naked lady I'm so good"
You sound like every dorky nigga who picks up a DSLR in their 20s. What's next for you getting girl naked and shooting her on railroad tracks with sepia?

Lmao "photographers" like you are a dime a dozen kid
>>
>>3145564
>Lmao, you're so insecure. Not like me, and my girlfriend, who's totally real and exists. I'm not insecure at all, and I have a girlfriend. I, a man with a girlfriend, don't care at all what you think about me.

Sure, man.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.