[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been looking at bringing along a bow on some of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I've been looking at bringing along a bow on some of my camping trips. Would something like pic related (or any takedown survival bow) be worth it or should I just buy a decent recurve bow and bring that along instead. I'm willing to spend about $150 but may go higher depending on recommendations.
>>
I have a question somewhat related to this topic, so I'll post here for a bump. Can I use 18 or 20 inch bolts in a cross bow that came with 14 inch bolts, given it has the correct weight.
>>
Only just starting archery myself but the Samick Sage is said to be a great takedown recurve for that budget. How experienced are you with bows?
>>
>>22576
I bowhunted at a younger age but fell out of interest. I know the basics and I'd say a but more
>>
>>22576
I've looked into the sage and it honestly seems like a solid option. Is there anything you would recommend buying with it or a specific bundle to buy?
>>
>>22574
The first thing that really made me stand out during Ranger training was when I made a little bow out of a bootstring and fiberglass rod.

I brought a couple of trout I speared back to camp and told the guys that I could get all they wanted if they donated parts of their MREs for bait to draw the fish to the top.

I probably didn't produce more calories than I expended, but it helped morale and my career as a leader.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.