[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's someone I never saw /out/ discussing... Lillian Alling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Lillian Alling 2.jpg (296KB, 796x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lillian Alling 2.jpg
296KB, 796x1600px
Here's someone I never saw /out/ discussing... Lillian Alling. Long story made short: in the 1920s, russian girl moves to NYC to work but hates it. Since she's poor she decides to walk home to siberia. Goes to public library and charts the path she will take and then starts walking. She became newsworthy by the time she reached British Columbia and is known to have made it to the Bering Sea where by a lesser known account she apparently arranged passage across to russia with natives. She never accepted a ride and did all this solo with the exception of being given a dog for company for part of the journey. My vote for queen of /out/.
>>
File: agafia.jpg (39KB, 550x351px) Image search: [Google]
agafia.jpg
39KB, 550x351px
>>22511
Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree with you. My vote would have to go to Agafia Lykov. She was born in a hollowed out pine washtub 3,500 feet up a mountain in the Abakan range in 1944 after her parents fled the soviet regime. She's only been to the modern world six times in her life and she's developed an immunity to deer ticks from being exposed to them for so long. The closest settlement to her is 150 miles away and the only access to her property is by boat, helicopter, or hiking in. In 1978, a group of geologists found the Lykov's camp by happening upon it by helicopter, making them the first outsiders the Lykovs had seen since 1936. She's been almost entirely self sufficient since 1988. All hail the queen of /out/.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.