[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I belong innawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6629.jpg (74KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6629.jpg
74KB, 500x750px
First time posting. So I'm wanting to live the life of a hermit, a life in the wilderness far away from people/forestrangers. Just tired of the "rat race" and wanting to enjoy a carefree lifestyle where my only concerns are food and water. I'm 19, I'm from Texas and I've spent my whole life out doors. I want to try and find somewhere not too cold/hot and preferably near Texas and with a body of water. Any help or suggestions on a place to live or just tips on this lifestyle would be much appreciated!
>>
>>22270
Nice blog post. I love hearing mentally disabled people's delusional ramblings.
>>
>>22271
Hey now, I've only got a little bit of autism anon. :)
>>
>>22270
>19
I don't care, grow up first and tell me you're tired of the rat race again
>>
>>22273
I've seen enough to know it's just not what I really want to do with my life. I'd be much happier spending my life in nature.
>>
>>22274
You don't know anything.
>>
>>22274
> I'd be much happier ending my life in nature

Yes. Yes you would.
>>
File: fuckingrepeat.jpg (43KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingrepeat.jpg
43KB, 460x500px
>>
>>22270
yeah OP i know that feel

>inb4 some oldfag who fell for the rat race meme tells you how much life sucks
>>
File: 1474601998050.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1474601998050.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>22270
>>22270
>I belong innawoods
No you don't. Go back to >>>/reddit/ because thats where you belong.
>>
OP before you go live innawoods I suggest you try living a more secluded rural life. You'll have your privacy and you won't havr to be completely out of touch with humanity. And if you don't like it then try being a hobo in the woods.
>>
>>22270
As someone who has taught about this and I am talking about countless hours about how I would, trapping, countless hours researching ideal locations, animal herds, bird migration locations and much more I can comfortably say it is not a carefree lifestyle, if you aren't worried about what you are eating then you are worrying about what you are going to use to heat your home if you aren't worried about either of those then how you are going to cloth yourself and gather enough resources to do that. Conclusion op you are a fucking retard if you think it is a carefree lifestyle.
I've studied countless hours and I mean damn near 1000+ hours in trapping, fur clothing production, even started tanning, carving, tool maintaining (hand tools), fishing with just basics, fish trapping and fucking alot more shit. From my studies and practices I can comfortably say you will die and I will even die.

Any body of water -> what kind? River? Lake? Creek? River to a lake? Lake to a river? All these counter into each other.

Conclusion, op you are a dumbass.
>>
>>22281
I simply meant carefree as in free of the cares of living in a town with people, I know it wouldn't be easy.
>>
>>22279
Never used Reddit.
>>
>>22270
idk dude play some rust
>>
>>22284
I've thought about getting Rust, I like ark survival evolved more though.
>>
>>22282
Conclusion, you will die and so will this thread. If you have to ask for advice on what to do then you clearly don't have the brains to do it. Get a fucking job and go to work. You're 19, you know nothing about the real world. Talk to me when you're 40.
>>
File: GayShit.jpg (92KB, 582x960px) Image search: [Google]
GayShit.jpg
92KB, 582x960px
>>22277
GOODY.
>>
>>22270
20 year old anon reporting in

You and I know nothing of the rat race. We've barely begun our working lives, if you even have begun it.
I'm going to guess that you're kinda scared because you don't know what you want to be in the future. Or perhaps something similar.

I find it hard to believe that someone at 19 would already want to bugout of society unless they felt like there was no place for them there
>>
>>22288
I know enough to know it's just not what I want to to do with my life. I have a college fund, and a good job as a grave digger. But I just don't see myself getting anything that I'd really enjoy out of the rat race at all.
>>
https://youtu.be/GQMsMDCUMwI

If you dont understand this song, you dont know fuck about the rat race.
>>
>>22270
>First of a billion of these threads
Nice, Summer is here
>>
>>22289
If you're so dam perceptive, why don't you fuck off with your shit instead of putting it on this board? SOOO fucking wise but you can't answer simple bullshit questions.
>>
>>22270
everyone is so triggered. Do it op. You can get some cheap land and put a small house on wheels on it. Make sure you know what the land can be used for but parking a vehicle is gonna be okay. You could even pick up a wind turbine to have some electricity. Invest in nice gear. Get a fishing rod.

Have the tiny house and your land as a base camp. Have enough gear to go off for days in search of fish, animals etc.

If the land is agricultural you can learn to plant some crops just to have sometimes etc.

Don't waste all your money just in case.

>inb4 you gotta be a wagecuck like us op
>>
>>22289
Which parts of the "rat race" do you dislike exactly?
Perhaps going full hobo in the woods mode isn't for you.
It is a very drastic change.
Perhaps all you need is to move into small country trade and pick up a trade you enjoy like a mechanic.
Just work odd jobs to earn enough money and that's that.
>>
>>22293
Probably can't buy a great piece of land if he's only 19. Nevada land maybe. Just go set up in some remote part of the forest. No sense in buying your own land
>>
>>22295
But he might be able to eventually build a nice little home if he gathers enough materials and invests some, works a bit etc.
>>
>>22294
That's great until you want to retire and don't have enough put back.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.